Birthright citizenship revoked when?

reeling in the anchor babies

I noticed in a just-deleted troll thread telling people to vote liberal that the OP dismissed Trump's plan to pass an Executive Order dismissing birthright citizenship was just a stunt for midterms.

I'm not convinced of that since we still see liberals complaining about his plan as if they think the threat is real

web.archive.org/web/20181123223433/https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/23/millennials-birthright-citizenship-donald-trump/

Trump hasn't retracted it or anything, he's still probably in the process of writing it up. But when should we expect to see it guys? What changes do you think he will make? I'm expecting something conservative like "you only get free citizenship if at least one of your parents had American citizenship when you were born". It's not as good as "both parents" but would still be a step in the right direction which could get massive deportations started and could always be more extreme later.

Attached: ThreadDeletedTonight.png (926x295 237.18 KB, 186.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/38659/watch-john-kerry-warns-immigration-has-crushed-ryan-saavedra?fbclid=IwAR0ry8eFA66uBXIOYwkxX0D2OHm11wqoQ0JkvwNcwpCnu08XasGjIyvfW8I
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion.sh/nano/pol/
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/nano/pol
breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/20/obama-holdover-to-return-as-director-of-refugee-resettlement-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If only one of your parents was an American when you were born then they should deport you and both your parents unless your non-American parent is a white European.

If he could have done this as an EO then why wasn't it one the of 1st he'd signed off on? And if this could be done with an EO why do you have people like Lindsey Graham saying they're going to introduce a bill instead? Pretty obvious why. Either this was complete bullshit and trump threw it out there as a last minute attempt to increase mid-term support, or he's been fully informed by his legal team that this can't be done with an EO and he's just going to do it knowing it'll be stricken down and the whole furore surrounding it will be great publicity for him. In both situation is spastic but it substantively achieves nothing, like much of Trumps presidency thus far.

Attached: 1543022304035.png (857x347, 152.48K)

Maybe he's afraid it would stop him winning a 2nd term? Maybe he had to research if his executive power stretched that far?

In that case, so long as the publicity for the issue leads to Graham doing a bill, it's still a positive effort.

I can't wait until the blue wave of 2020. All of the illegals will be given citizenship and whites wont every win another election in America ever again. It''s gonna be funny watching the christ cucks try to rationalize their arbitrary egalitarianist values with blatant signs of their own replacement all around them.

A 9th district judge blocked it AGAIN. He has to fight it in court.

You can't just make laws as President unless you're Bushbama. You can declare emergencies and use the military.

Attached: obama neocon.jpg (778x553, 62.14K)

It's cool! No wall, no lock her up, no deportations, no end to birthright citizenship, and his most loyal supports in the alt-right AND the ciuv-cucks are branded as white nationalist extremist and are getting sent to jail, after trump told them to take on and engage with antifa
LMAO
Guess we werent getting ANYTHING at all with trump to begin with, eh?

Who do you think opened the 1964 mexican fucking flood gates retard? Christkikes don't give a fuck about their race, history, biology, nature, truth, reason, or even read their own book-idols.

Attached: lbj niggers voting.jpg (597x738, 62.83K)

You're not allowed to discuss Trump here OP, especially it what may be considered a positive light. Expect touchingwall.jpg.

Its executive privilege. He can enforce it at will all the way to the supreme court.

Shill… The Alt-Right = National Bolshevism and they attacked Trump since Spencer was yelling, "Hail victory, hail Trump" with a bunch of Jews at DC.

Attached: alt right dugin russia bolshiviks.jpg (822x1026, 669.38K)

Yeah, he has to go to court because the laws are in the books. He can't just make it law, he can challenge it. But when America is a Communist country with no laws, everything is decided by the Soviet/council (judges).

If only, most anti-Trump threads get deleted first, faggot. Somebody posted an actual recent tweet of his earlier without any hate and got bumplocked just because OP said nigger. 8/pol is dead and you niggerfaggots mixed with global vols did it.

Even if we agree on the likelihood that the majority of Americans would be fine with rescinding birthright citizenship (even if many will not admit to it so the leftist media doesn't target them for a cull) it may be that Trump was not initially aware of how many Americans wanted it.

The delay until the last month in announcing those intentions could be that it took Trump a couple years in office to read people and how they would react to the proposal.

I was going to say something but whats the point? The alt-right was quickly proven the limited hangout honey pot it was designed to be and still so many lads took to it anyway. Enoch the kike, Bulbasaur the faggot and my wife's Seventh Son. Implicit Dick, Weev, Anglin, Yucus. lol and now they hate drumph too. Everyone hates drumph. This would make prime television.

It's great from an accelerationist point of view though. It's gonna take a lot of wake whites back up from the christianity hypnotization they've been under for the last 3K years. It' ain't gonna be pretty. Gonna take a lot of rapes and gang violence to pry their eyes away from those portable facebook devices.

"the alt-right" is a movement, not a "hangout". While many purportedly alt-right events could certainly be honeypots, while prime movers getting most of the attention / leadership in them could be plants, that doesn't make the entire movement inherit those traits.

Even if the people espousing ideals don't believe in them, they can still attract others who do, and form a legitimate movement from a fraudulent base. Like with Rich Dot Com and those environmentalists last week on Blindspot

I know this get tossed around lightly around but I want you to know that I mean it when I tell you you should kill yourself.

He was wholly aware they wanted it, his entire strategy to get votes was the coulter-sailer strategy, he knew exactly who he was catering to and with what, at least in part because his overwhelming support came from building a border wall.

what do y'all niggers think of this?
Trump getting elected was good because he was the true accelerationist candidate. He's proving to the lemmings that the ZOG won't help them even if they voted in "their guy."
There are even leftists like the clintons and now John Kerry dailywire.com/news/38659/watch-john-kerry-warns-immigration-has-crushed-ryan-saavedra?fbclid=IwAR0ry8eFA66uBXIOYwkxX0D2OHm11wqoQ0JkvwNcwpCnu08XasGjIyvfW8I saying that the white displacement is bad.
I'm desperately looking for a whitepill. Is this how the common racially conscious white gets disillusioned?

Actually the law is in the books- it is the 14th Amendment. The "modern" interpretation has never been codified into law, nor has it been fought in court. This could theoretically solve the ethnic crisis across the entire nation.

you are 100% correct

you gotta PVR some tame mainstream shit to switch to from your toons when your mom walks in the room

I think we need some counter-touchingwall.jpg memes to post any times shills post that.

it's been going on a lot longer than you think.

Attached: bumplocked.png (1444x11787, 4.34M)

all political theater
I'm demoralized too.

Clearnet: nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion.sh/nano/pol/
Tor: nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/nano/pol

Trump sucks Israeli cock, but to maintain an illusion of control Trump has to appear at least moderately pro-white. Otherwise the masses will wise up to how government is really run. It's not perfect, but it's better than letting the Dems win.

HAPPY SHABBAT!

TRUMPTARDS GET OUT

HE HASN'T DONE FUCKING ANYTHING AND IT'S TOO LATE NOW HE LOST THE HOUSE

THIS IS Zig Forums NOT /REPUBLICAN/ GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO FOAD FOAD FOAD FOAD YOU RETARDED FAGGOT

Trump just hired Obama's immigration guy. Because of Citizens United were fucked.
>breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/20/obama-holdover-to-return-as-director-of-refugee-resettlement-for-trump/

Enacting a campaign promise made to your base will stop you winning a 2nd term? The mental gymnastics from MAGAfags is unreal

As soon as he was elected trump got Giuliani in charge of a legal team to come up with a way of creating the muslim ban. He had it up within a few months. And now you're telling me it's taken trump 2 years to research this? Pure bullshit.

So after having control of all legislative branches for 2 years, they decide to introduce a bill after their legislative abilities have been significantly weakened, and that's a "positive effort"?

Anchor babies and chain migration were massive campaign talking points during trumps run for president. Again, why are you spouting pure bullshit.

It doesn't exist. Stop repeating jewish lies.

Reported.

Kill yourself, retard.

The most popular aut-kike podcast is Fash the Nation, which is 4D Chess: The Podcast. They're mostly Trumpniggers.

Considering he just struck a deal to keep asylum seekers in Mexico, and blocked this caravan, he has still done more than any prez in my lifetime to curb the brown tide.

You aren't ever going to see it. The amount of people that would have to be deported, rounded up, and used to process the paperwork would kill the country. It would literally be the start of civil war 2.0. It's already too late for USA.

However, your first pic, "end birthright citizenship" would mean something completely different than what Zig Forums wants. It would mean amnesty for those lucky enough to be here (i.e. grandfathered in), and any births after X day would be non-american.

But either option kills whites. Friendly reminder: he hasn't cut any funds to sanctuary cities, just like he never shut down the government for not giving him money to build the wall

Better start going back to r/The_Donald or you're gonna wake up with a YUGE brain tumor! Kek wills it!