Sen. Rand Paul places hold on US security assistance to Israel

Rand is getting pilloried HARD for putting a hold on foreign aid for Israel:
twitter.com/PamelaGeller/status/1066013281737830402
He needs some backup!
inb4 he's not a natsoc ethnic nationalist etc. That's not the point—you have to win small battles against The Lobby and you have to form temporary allies to do this!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 6.18.32 PM.png (631x714, 239.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E0mdy_k5gM&t=
youtu.be/845hlC_BqCM?t=379
israpundit.org/rand-paul-vs-aipac/
s𝗒s.8ch.ne𝗍/𝗅𝗈g.p𝗁p?bo𝖺rd=po𝗅
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's it I'm voting for Rand

Hail Rand

OYYYY VVEEEEEYYYYYY

What is his motivation? If he's doing it because he wants more money for niggers then fuck him. Zig Forums used to have standards. Provide some context so we know WHY he's doing it and can properly support him if it is a benefit to us. Cut this cheerleading bullshit out.

This kike bitch is straight up threatening us.

Paul has opposed financial aid to all countries in the region. Unfortunately, his stance on military aid to Israel is dead wrong. Israel is the only pro-America democracy in the region. Israel is also on the front line of the war against Islamic terrorism. By providing Israel with the means to defend itself, the U.S is helping to prevent Islamic terror from reaching New York, Washington, Dallas, Miami, and Los Angeles.

Attached: FmHi7AGd_400x400.jpg (337x337, 19.05K)

Being absurdly optimistic, it looks like there might be a tiny bit of Ron in Rand—not a chunk off the old block but maybe a chip at least.

On the other hand, all we have for evidence in the op is some jewish woman’s tweet. Where are links to details? What are his justifications? Is he taking a stand for principled Constitutional conservatism? Can we expect to see a Rato/Paul, 2020 ticket?

So many questions, which means the op is absolute shit.

BAAAAAAASED
but unironically

Attached: Sen._Rand_Paul_places_hold_on_US_security_assistance_to_Israel_-_Geller_Report_-_2018-11-23_17.36.46.png (872x533, 104.75K)

SHUT IT DOWN!

>GREATEST ALLY GOYIM

"healthy return investment of shared military support and intelligence"
Might wanna bring up the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, and Pollard.

Attached: scheuer-quote.jpg (652x328, 106.92K)

Attached: Sen._Rand_Paul_places_hold_on_US_security_assistance_to_Israel_-_Geller_Report_-_2018-11-23_17.36.19.png (899x2267, 692.14K)

False dichotomy. You can be against both FGM and circumcision, cousin marriage and usury. It’s not zero-sum

I never even heard of this until now. WTF

It's a threat

user, there's even a board on this site that celebrates a very long holiday for the duration of the Lavon Affair's trial length in Egypt.

Call sen. Paul and tell him you support his decision
(202) 224-4343

The only thing the US should send to the Middle East is nukes.
Fuck Trump.

I get it. The threat is:
If we don’t support Israel, we’ll be terrorist attacked by Muslims.

A lot of people believe this. I just want to spell out a basic opposing point. We need neither Jews nor Muslims

No, she's promoting her blog here. sage.

>(((GREATEST ALLY)))

Like WMDs in Iraq, Assad gassing civilians, and Assad's crematoriums? That kind of free "intelligence"?
youtube.com/watch?v=2E0mdy_k5gM&t=

Israel was founded by communist jews.

It was founded by German Natsoc.

Attached: Israel nazis.png (451x634, 201.72K)

No, no it was not, it was founded by the british who colonized the palestinian territories. the haavara agreement is only a PEACEFUL attempt to get jews out of germany in 25 August 1933!
MONTHS AFTER JUDEA DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY IN MARCH 24, 1933
so time and time again not only did hitler attempt and insist on a peacefuls olution, the jews slapped the hand away and spit on hitler and europe!
STOP LYING, KIKE

What is the point of such an idiotic response? I ask for a more detailed op and you call me a jew?

Attached: AF80C6A0-E8A7-4436-B7B6-17A202936D09.jpeg (500x625, 53.55K)

Learn some history you uneducated libshit.
Muslims and jews are two peas in the same pod.
jews have been using muslims to flood white Europe for well over a thousand years.

It's typical tricks from them anyone who has reached the topic would fall for, they form a false dichotomy either the holohoax is real or Hitler is fake/discredited.
Either way they win.

not
Oh Ari, fuck off. Female circumcision is so minor it's nearly inconsequential compared to male genital mutilation.
sage for double post

I grow tired of it all

sigh…. 'know it all' poser newfags

Attached: nazi jews history.jpg (600x1763, 891.65K)

Clown World.

Attached: Hitler - Two Sides of the Same Shekel.jpg (569x707 53.27 KB, 121.32K)

first day on the job, or what?

Okay but how does giving money to Israel prevent Jewish terrorists from subverting our nations?

Checked
HEIL RAND

Heil'd

I would also like to request some form of evidence that Rand is actually taking a swing at this (((foreign aid))) scheme. That is, evidence other than the "anudda shoah" ramblings of butthurt kikess.
If true, the phrase STAND WITH RAND needs to be memed like there's no tomorrow, along with "America first" and similar sayings.

Attached: Adolf checkem.png (297x430, 73.61K)

>by calling a spade male genital mutilation as a spade male genital mutilation while you minimize the significant traumatic damage of a jewish practice by merely calling it as circumcision
>(((blackpill)))
Fuck off kike. Filtered for pushing a well proven kike D&C.

>He has been endorsed by such historians like (((Michael Berenbaum))), (((Stephen Fritz))), (((Paula Hyman))), (((Norman Naimark))) and (((Jonathan Steinberg))).
He has published several other books since then: Rescued From the Reich, with a foreword by Paula Hyman, Lives of Hitler's Jewish Soldiers and The Rabbi Saved by Hitler's Soldiers, with a foreword by Michael Berenbaum.

Checked for a fucking quality unbiased source you got there, ffs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x1992, 1.65M)

He's doing it for the niggers user. They all do it for the niggers.

Attached: 986717562781.jpg (625x625, 69.53K)

We need to give him support somehow. Just to keep the kikes kvetching.

THIS, both are semites.The jews acknowledge arabs as a lesser sibling (servant class) being the product of Abraham and his servant. The squabbles between the semites are local power struggles however the arabs have always been the sword arm of the jews and will remain so don't fall for their propaganda.

Yeah jews have been kvetching about non-existent Hitlers & antisemitism since 1945 it would be just like them to lie because Rand did not increase foreign aid to jewland enough for their liking or fast enough.

Financing Israel is financing islamic terrorism, because conspiracy and terrorism only ever exist around jewish interests.

Randlet has his moments. This is one of them.

HAHA THEY CAN SUCK IT

Attached: 3076453_ko53e55695_jpegfa25c627060dd0bf4d18c8c9e72cee93.jpg (484x720, 89.01K)

Already trying to drive a narrative of why Zig Forums should be against this?

Attached: Disgruntled.jpg (700x394, 86.33K)

A real anti-semite would rather just give them the money.

Circumcision is male genital mutilation. Sunlight = daylight. Synonyms = alternate word choice. Also, give me a break. As though calling it male genital mutilation goes far enough. Why aren’t you calling it “the surgical mark of a Jewish slave”. You play a stupid game with words that you’re tactically ill-equipped for. Write me back when you actually have a kid and don’t have him circumsized.

Exactly. We need neither Jew nor Muslim. It’s a false dichotomy to suggest that just because Muslims threaten both Jews and the US, that we should support one or the other. Support neither.

Lets make him the most popular rep in America. It's ok to be America first, it's ok to be a honest broker.

REMINDER

Attached: 1541718855340.jpg (768x1024, 173.47K)

Attached: Gooby.png (386x269, 34.7K)

OOOYYYYYY VEEYYYY!!!

Attached: 1543022365529.webm (656x460, 1.92M)

Making an argument of standards when no proof has been provided as to why Rand is doing this.
Zig Forums does have standards… No proof or evidence to support your claim/assumption/accusation and your case get's thrown out. And your appeals get denied until verifiable evidence is provided.

is this today ?????

No lol.
That being said he is a hell of a lot more based than Trump.
The Paul family are the only non-kike puppets amongst high-ranking Republicans
The Trump family are literal jews

no it was founded by Zionists

Attached: 1858pennyshekel.jpg (756x750, 132.33K)

what "literal jews" … who in the trump family is a jew.

you lie user, surely if anyone in the trump family was a jew trumps daughter would kill him

How can we back him up for this?

I seriously regret not voting for him over Trumpkike more and more every day

Incoming false flag?

I doubt any average American can name a single thing they do for us, let alone find it on a globe. And yet no one questions that sentiment. Also love how they choose those two words together and try to manipulate via repetition, just Repugnant.

SUPPORT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 8.38.06 PM.png (606x449, 130.47K)

Mods are fucking kikes, fuck you all.

What about Christopher Bjerkes’ new book? He’s not on msm.

Kek.

Attached: greatest ally.png (1280x471, 317.98K)

Sauce:
youtu.be/845hlC_BqCM?t=379

His father is coming out in him.
GAS THE KIKES

AIPAC must register under FARA.
aipac MUST REGISTER UNDER fara
AIPAC must register under FARA
aipac MUST REGISTER UNDER fara…

Trump will speak out against Rand very soon. Or not, you know.
israpundit.org/rand-paul-vs-aipac/
>Last week, following the PLO’s unity deal with terrorist groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad, Paul introduced the Stand With Israel Act. If it had passed into law, Paul’s act would have required the US to cut off all funding to the Palestinian Authority, including its security forces. The only way the administration could have wiggled out of the aid cutoff would have been by certifying that the PLO, Hamas and Islamic Jihad had effectively stopped being the PLO, Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Attached: 2015-04-27-13.00.36.jpg (534x400 82.62 KB, 64.63K)

Sheldon Adelson is gonna be pissed.

ಠ~ಠ
LM𝖠O

s𝗒s.8ch.ne𝗍/𝗅𝗈g.p𝗁p?bo𝖺rd=po𝗅

𝖬od 𝗇ames hav𝖾 bee𝗇 hi𝖽den in the board log 𝗌o that the fagm𝗈𝖽𝗌 can continue their 𝗇efar𝗂ou𝗌 moderating ac𝗍𝗂v𝗂t𝗂e𝗌 𝖺nonymously. Now 𝗇o o𝗇e k𝗇ow𝗌 wh𝗂ch m𝗈ds to ca𝗅𝗅 out for fag𝗀o𝗍ry… 𝖿uck𝗂ng k𝖾k almigh𝗍y!

Attached: 324e49e53a5049a9abde303489fa753d.PNG (682x284, 21.06K)

Attached: randslowclap.gif (360x202, 1.82M)

What did he even say? Either in writing or audio?

No audio.

He doesn't mention Israel at that spot, do you have a more exact spot?

President Paul in 2024! Audit the FED!

It's not apropos. I was just giving the source of the gif

Trump is going to be pissed if Israel does not get their billions.

Attached: 298456465.jpg (1203x1189, 247.77K)

Ok, I'm just trying to get a real source for why Pamela Geller made that tweet, it might just be the jews want to go after Rand right now or prevent him from saying something.

Why does Israel need aid if they give billions in AID to other countries?
BTW, IsraAid is one of the NGOs being used to ship rapefugees to other countries.

Attached: israaid-humanitarian-aid-2016-why-does-israel-need-money.jpg (960x600, 60.25K)

testing conversion…

Attached: slow_clap.mp4 (1280x720, 11.81M)

That's clip makes a good point but it's a shit editing job.

ffmpeg doesn't play well with the .mov for whatever reason :( the original video plays perfectly in vlc

Fixed (I think)

Attached: slow clap.mp4 (1280x720, 11.98M)

christ id hate to see what our enemies are like.

Good

Attached: jews40.jpg (500x700, 239.34K)

Attached: 1542639020195.png (243x207 45.56 KB, 11.93K)

HAHAHA Trump Vs Rand Paul. All magaKIKES are sweating tonight. hopefully some dumb anti-kikes in dems will support him.

Israel and europe and china should be glassed
And we should uplift the newly freed niggers to go to war against the arabs
Glassing the arabs is also acceptable
Glassing only israel is also acceptablr
Since we can put all jews and leftists in a dyson sphere and use their souls as energy

This is a really good time to try such a move. Netanyahu is weakened. And as far as I can tell, no one in America really cares except a few old, demented Israeli dual citizen kikes in congress.

Really now? What wars have they fought with us compared to all our other allies?

Rand should be president, he's the only one who truly cares about America first and foremost.

Stand with Rand threads*

Nb4 Israel declares war on the USA and the goyim. Wait a minute…