Terraforming

TL;DR: increase the amount of land in the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico.

I like looking at maps, and whenever I look at the American continent, I cannot help but wish we had more land around the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico. Of course, not only do I wish for something like that, but I've been brainstorming on increasing the landmass on these two areas. What I would want is to make a landmass as wide as the Florida Peninsula all the way into Cuba, Haiti/DR, and PR. My plan was to use an AI system of solar-powered underwater diggers and boats, to dig into the middle of the Atlantic and deposit the rocks on these areas. Because it would be machines doing all that (humans doing maintenance and prospecting for valuable materials), we could focus on other things.

Regarding the Bahamas islands, I don't really have a strong opinion on them. At best they can become vacation resorts. The same for the Caribbean Islands. If we can make the digging of the Atlantic big enough, we can also expand to make the Florida peninsula reach almost as south as Panama. The geographical goal for all this would be to turn the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean sea into the same thing as the Mediterranean sea… of course, our continent's version would be much bigger. Note: if we do the digging around the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, we wouldn't need to go that deep, as well as it could make more lava come out.

Attached: $R8PR2ZE.png (1325x1828, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12459878.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, this is a terrible idea because…
1. Where does all the water go? It floods lowland Europe. That's where.
2. Destroying this part of the ocean ruins hundreds of wonderful port cities in the south.
3. In addition, such a plan would ruin the trans oceanic trade made possible by the Panama Canal.
Thus adding needless distance for trans oceanic trade.

And what would we gain from this?
A fucking desert. A big, useless, salty desert.
Not a good idea.

Fuck you at least it's interesting unlike literally everything else on Zig Forums

Poseidon needs his living space, too. How rude!

Maybe >>>/b/ is more your speed, then !

>>>/x/
or
>>>/fringe/
Reportednow redo it properly and discuss creating an ethnostate on the new landmass and you'll be good

The water would go into the underwater hole you made. The water level won't increase; as a matter of fact, if you put the ocean rock above the sea level, the water level would just decrease.

What are you talking about? We're talking about digging a hole in the middle Atlantic, there is nothing there. The port cities from Mexico, to Texas, to Florida will still be there. In fact, we GAIN port cities. We would just expand Florida to the Caribbean; making sure we have ACTUAL land rather than islands that get cucked during hurricane season.

No it wouldn't. If you exited the Panama Canal, you would just cross the Caribbean Islands like you always do.

Attached: $RYEVVB5.png (1101x1080, 451.69K)

That seems a bit ridiculous to me. Digging a giant hole and dumping all the water in it.
But I'm not a geologist so I don't know.

If the ocean recedes (due to this giant hole) then it recedes AWAY from the port cities.

And this still leaves the fact this this would create nothing but salt flats surrounding our former port cities.
Also, if this hole is being dug in the middle of the Atlantic it will drain the ocean away from ALL coasts. Thus ruining the port cities of Europe as well.

Pic related: the plan

No, the plan is to use AI solar-powered boats and underwater diggers, to move the sea bedrock into parts we want. As I said, all people would have to do is to maintain the machines and see if there is anything valuable in the rocks.

Which is a good thing, most cities are around the ocean and those places are very (((degenerate))). If the water recedes, it would mean more land… only a fucking liberal would think that's bad.

Attached: 9b76f07d15748e3770389933e783e7ced5930777f449868c384a7197db4ce79e.png (1325x1828, 4.39M)

oh boy a direct land route for the shitskins.

Just take the land back, it was ours in the deep past. The pre-Inca, described by the Inca as tall, bearded, pale skinned, and with "emerald" colored eyes even praised a deity called "Votan" after all, the Spanish reported similar things but only after meeting a single tribe in the mountains implying a much smaller population by then. If you look at a map of the world during the ice ages you'll see a whole lot more land masses form where there now is ocean. If you truly want terraforming just make it a whole lot colder, the ice age is after all our natural habit and we can then start doing archaeology in these landmasses that are now under the sea.

Also when we take back these lands, no miscegenation.

Attached: pre-columbian-swastika_orig.jpg (640x305 26.59 KB, 55.7K)

Why?

Attached: 7a4c0976a20927fb1fc35c8cd0be3f7e61edf7b18cf77deeda45b9717ff304eb.png (1231x724, 716.25K)

1) More land.
2) More wealth (if there is something valuable in those rocks)
3) More control in case the Eurasian continent or the African continent decide to attack us 100-200 years from now.
4) Less hurricanes (in the areas it currently affects)
5) Would put us in a good position to do other projects

this

and also that's one of the most hostile places on earth

Yeah, I think that the ones getting the bum deal are the ones who would be doing it, namely the US.
Just gives spic gang land more land and a direct access point to America.
Are you fucking jewish or something? Sounds like a jewish plan to me.

We would need 9 PRs in regards to area__.

Actually, it would be a collaboration of nations, the US seldom does anything without real gain (the only exception is the US-Israel relationship). As I stated 3 times already, the mined rocks can be prospected for value. Furthermore, the project would start in Florida, which would make everything part of the US.

As the project continues, it would be a miracle if we ever make it to Cuba; however, if we do, we can send the people we don't want to Canada where they will serve as a political pressure on the Chinese. Now, while China is dealing with the Puerto Ricans in their country of Canada, we can send millions of Americans (mainly military and logistics) into Cuba.

The same thing would happen when we reach Haiti. Regarding Haiti, it would offer us a great opportunity to start setting up strategic military assets there, primarily, it would allow us to begin a serious military relationship with Central America and norther South America. Again, we would send many of the Haitians into Canada to disrupt the Chinese Government there. Notice how I didn't say anything about the Dominican Republic, and that's because the people there already have a good relationship with everyone (not just the US).

Finally, we get to Puerto Rico, which is the last and perhaps the most important country to connect. Once we physically connect PR to the continent, we can begin putting military bases in all the islands of the Caribbeans; furthermore, we can begin working on other massive projects of the region. Finally, we can use some of the islands a bit northwards to "create" new countries which will serve to research and develop cloning before the Chinese do. Most white women are used goods, wouldn't it be nice to clone a certain woman with good genes BUT make sure she remains a virgin before marriage?

Anyways, this plan is for the next 100-200 years. Stop thinking in terms of your lifespan and think of the future. If you want more white people, make them.

Wouldn't this block the stream of warm water from the gulf of Mexico making Europe much colder?

OP, you're too young to be gay. This is the worst thread of the year.

Yeah nah, you're a fucking Jew and this thread is shit.

You'll never accomplish any of this without political power so it is assumed that we have already destroyed jewish power and removed all the degenerates before any of this happens. So instead, you'd just be harming European cities.

I'm from Panama and this is retarded. We're not opening that road either, better get used to it.

wow this board sucks………………….lmao.

Get the fuck out then.

eat a gun

Some suggestions regarding the early stages of this notion are in this thread. 8ch.net/pol/res/12459878.html

Restructure the demographics south of the US border, and all you need to do is build the road.

Attached: Meme_918913420.jpg (1920x953 67.73 KB, 477.13K)

Easier solution is to remove all the humans from those areas. Would solve a lot of problems overall.

Iran and afghanistan are aryan nit arab you idiot

COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT UNTIL ALL JEWS ARE DEAD. WHITES CAN'T ENGAGE IN MASSIVE TECHNOLOGICAL WONDERS UNTIL WE ACTUALLY HAVE ANY FORM OF POWER AGAIN. FUCK OFF.

Reported for spam.

It can be done.

You're gonna need a lot of Dutch folks.

Yeah lets not destroy the balance of the ocean for more living space for niggers, and spics.

ok

you're theory is kind of brilliant. The part about sending people to canada is hilarious, and I don't think you can just send people to another country. However, canada is a cuck and would probably accept them rather than look un-pc, which would be even more hilarious, thus worth a shot. We could always send them in a caravan to mexico. Making our own Mediterranean sea is semi retarded but fully badass. The hurricanes would demolish the artificial land masses, but it might possibly prevent them from getting into the gulf and fucking up our coastline.

this