OH NO NO NO NO NO

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

This is the guy that wrote Shrek and all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Nice knowing ya. Dude’s getting ratio’d a new asshole

Attached: Terry-Rossio.jpg (52.08 KB, 750x539)

Other urls found in this thread:

zagforums.com/thread/1718374/television-and-movies
ageofautism.com/2015/01/recent-italian-court-decisions-on-vaccines-and-autism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zncuOv9VBxw
cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm
jimstone.is/maliciousintent.html
jimstonefreelance.com/phages.html
cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/public/vacc-in-short.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutter_Laboratories
nature.com/articles/nm0108-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act
fluoridealert.org/researchers/epa/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1124634/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12415036
kidspot.com.au/birth/labour/types-of-birth/synthetic-oxytocin-linked-to-postnatal-depression/news-story/2cd4a3234b1e124506f2b7fa746f5371
indiebirth.org/effects-pitocin-birth-bonding-breastfeeding-jillisa-kraemer/
pathwaystofamilywellness.org/Pregnancy-Birth/the-truth-about-pitocin.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4984315/
rissenberg.com/autism-pitocin-evidence-link/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/01/11/no-love-for-outsiders-oxytocin-boosts-favouritism-towards-our-own-ethnic-or-cultural-group/
researchgate.net/publication/315744326_The_Moderating_Role_of_Oxytocin_in_the_Relationship_between_Intergroup_Bias_and_Disgust
youtube.com/watch?v=5ztiAN9k584

Noah White
Noah White

Anti-Vax is equivalent to calling someone a nigger
What did he mean by this? I'm against vaccination and call people niggers all the time.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

SHREK IS DRECK

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

What did he mean by this? I'm against vaccination and call people niggers all the time.

maybe vaxxes gave him autism?

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

WTF is he talking about? What if the person you are calling a nigger is, in fact, a nigger?

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Hey Moshe! Shouldn't you be posting in a God Emperor thread right now?

James Taylor
James Taylor

WTF is he talking about? What if the person you are calling a nigger is, in fact, a nigger?

Trying to figure that one out, thats why I posted this from cuckchan.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

holy fuck you have to go back

William Perez
William Perez

Cue angry mobs in
3…
2…
1…

Attached: salt-dance.gif (677.56 KB, 480x320)

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

You need to go back to Tel Aviv and hopefully get stabbed to death by a Palestinian.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

Terry Rossio is Terry Davis in…

GAY VAXNIGGERS FROM LANGLEY

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

this guys obviously doesnt now any niggers

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

*know

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

this tbqhwyfamilia

Attached: index.png (789.86 KB, 1410x1758)

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

I can’t find them anymore. Probably got shoaed. But vaccines do cause autism. It was proven in civil court. I saw the court documents with my own eyes. All the fagbooks friends were arguing with me and when I posted it. They were like durr I’ll still risk it. It’s not that vaccines cause autism exactly. It’s the chemicals in them. Essentially it would cost too much to make safe ones. Make no mistake though. They cause autism. It’s a fact. But NPC’s will defend them just like boomers defend Israel.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

says the kike following hollywood niggers on twitter
you are not welcome here. you have to go back. you were not invited. show yourself out, newfag. we can tell you are a newfag because you posted this trash thread. fuckoff, fuck off back to cuckchan or preferably reddit. because that is where you came from, that will be your future home. but hatechan is simply not for you. you tried, you failed, but you just couldn't contain your newfaggotry. so this is what you get. you earned it, congratulations. this is your prize. one free trip back to reddit, courtesy of everyone here who has been here longer than the latest exodus. you can go now, this conversation is over. sage. if anyone else bump this thread beyond this point they are also a nigger, on par with OP, and they must also return to reddit.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

mind posting the proof so i can show family?

Logan Green
Logan Green

Theyre pumping infant with multiple shots of heavy metals, oh and some weakened strain of disease too.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Chill bro, he verified his NSDAP card with me.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

imagine gatekeeping a dead mongolian basketweaving honeypot

Austin White
Austin White

Kill yourself, newfag. Fags like you are always shitting up the board.
At least he did it for the lulz.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

imagine wanting newfags to fuck off
Fuck you. I remember when there were less inane faggots on boards that were always better than 4cuck.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

zagforums.com/thread/1718374/television-and-movies
in case the modes don't like this

John Reyes
John Reyes

vax causes autism
Well what's autism
its a spectrum
KILL YOURSELF NIGGERFAGGOT
Vaccinations have been around for quite some time without autistic soychildren. The main reason for the rise of autists, real ones, not the over diagnosed bullshit on a (((spectrum))) is from old hags w dried up eggs having kids too late in life.

Attached: 7477569-1.JPG (56.88 KB, 415x536)

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

ಠ_ಠ
L𝖬𝖠O

h𝗍𝗍ps://sys.8c𝗁.net/𝗅𝗈g.php?board=pol

M𝗈𝖽 names 𝗁a𝗏e be𝖾𝗇 hid𝖽𝖾𝗇 in the board 𝗅og so that t𝗁e f𝖺gmods can co𝗇tin𝗎e the𝗂r ne𝖿arious 𝗆oder𝖺ti𝗇g activit𝗂es 𝖺nony𝗆ousl𝗒. 𝖭𝗈w no o𝗇e knows 𝗐hich mods to call ou𝗍 for fagg𝗈try… f𝗎cking kek almighty!

Attached: 176109b4c67d4eaf8490add22f64d439.PNG (21.07 KB, 682x284)

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

I don’t have access to a computer currently and need one in order to minipulate algorithms to find it. I have a case from Italy here. ageofautism.com/2015/01/recent-italian-court-decisions-on-vaccines-and-autism.html

The case I saw was U.S. court and the vaccine company paid out damages for autism in civil court. The last time I looked for the dockets I only found an article referencing them. Like I said it is not suppose to be found. I had the literal pdf lulz. Sorry but this is the best I can do right now. I’ll make a thread about it here once I find them but it will be like a year from now.

All thermisol vaccines have deadly amounts of mercury according to our own FDA guidelines. That goes to show how dumb people are. This shit is more proven than Jews are evil.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

and mercury in vaccines you literal dumbfuckistani

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

That might be a contributing factor (((Big pharma user))). You do realize I saw the pdf. So your shilling will not change my mind. Also do you even have evidence to support your claims? I at least can dig up articles showing court rulings.

Attached: C0DBD24C-F912-452B-AD0B-E9F287D163A7.jpeg (60.59 KB, 540x540)

Bentley White
Bentley White

You actually believe the formulation for vaccines has not been modified substantially in the last 20 years or so because your post make one believe you think medicine uses the same techniques revolutionized by Salk in the 1950's?

David Davis
David Davis

WHY SHOULD WE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A JEWISH MEDIA PERSONALITY OR HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT, YOU GODDAMN REDDIT PILE OF SHIT.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

mind posting the proof so i can show family?
look up settlements paid for vaccine side effects, if 1 out of 500 are effected, the financial and 'population' health is considered a fair trade off to those who are making bank off the practice.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

He meant that saying you are anti vax is akin to career and social suicide in the same way calling someone a nigger on broadcast is.

Should've used antisemite instead for his own good. Also if he's a writer why did he word that so poorly?

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

effected
affected
The affect is the impetus, the effect is the outcome
t. grammar NatSoc

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

The guy that wrote Shrek is literally /ourguy/.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Emotions probably.

Jackson White
Jackson White

pic related
Doesn't make sense to me at all;
My heart goes out to all the parents of vaccine damaged children, who have to not only endure the sadness of their loss…
Comes off to me as saying vaccines are bad.
Then;
but also the vitriol of ill-informed and insensitive people (Such as those here). Anti-Vax is equivalent to calling someone a nigger and makes as little sense.
Comes off to me as defending vaccination.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

He is comparing it as slander. Like fellow user said poor writing.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

It’s not that vaccines cause autism exactly. It’s the chemicals in them. Essentially it would cost too much to make safe ones
Yeah, this. I think the concept of a vaccine is legitimate- you introduce a small amount of a dead disease-causing microorganism into the body, so the body can develop a stronger immune response to it. This may or may not be worth it for many reasons, but regardless, I think the concept is legitimate.

However, the problem is that they put all of this shit into vaccines that is really bad for you. Even going as far as using MERCURY, the most potent neurotoxin known to mankind, as a preservative! So don't get any vaccines, or let your loved ones get any vaccines, unless there are truly exceptional circumstances. Examples would be if you get bit by a rapid animal, then you need to get a rabies vaccine and do whatever else they tell you or else you're probably gonna die. Things like that. Not fucking flu shots every year like a braindead NPC.

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Attached: BC30C2DE-C699-4D5E-A90D-0141C3E67BC6.jpeg (249.32 KB, 901x1020)

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Good for him for speaking the truth.

Vaccines are loaded with over 15 extremely neurotoxic ingredients and we are increasingly giving more to kids at a younger age. Along with the poisoning of our food water and air it's the perfect storm to create good goy npcs.

Attached: vaccines-ingredients-are-poisons.jpg (258.38 KB, 455x640)

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Probably disgusting on that shit skin.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Abominations like this exist and have named themselves our enemies. Clown world indeed. Purge when?

if you get bit by a rapid animal
Gotta go fast

I guess on-topic, anyone who injects toxic chemicals into an infant and/or mutilates his genitals deserves worse than the rope, but in the interest of efficiency will be afforded the quickest death and shallowest grave possible. NPC's aka the demoralized are beyond all but the most effective of salvations.

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Vaccinations have been around for quite some time without autistic soychildren.
VACCINES ONLY HURT
Actually, when the first introduced the Smallpox vaccine and the Polio vaccine, there were side-effects including "EXTREME MENTAL DEFECTS". Now what's the difference between Autism and Mental Defects? Sounds kind of the same doesn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=zncuOv9VBxw

The truth is that ALL vaccines are BAD. ALL Vaccines HURT you. There is NO vaccine that can HELP you. This is because vaccines alone DO NOT impart Immunity! This is relied on the body and proper nutrition. For example; If you give a starving child a typhoid vaccine then they will likely die, because their body will try to extract Vitamin A from organs of the body.

This is all before the fact that Dr. William Thompson from the CDC revealed an organized cover-up of an internal government study that proved a link between the MMR vaccine and Autism.

Even on the CDC's own website, they admit a possible side-effect of BRAIN DAMAGE from the MMR vaccine!
cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm

The final and greatest argument against vaccines is the fact that in 1986, the government gave them ZERO-LIABILITY!

You CANNOT sue a vaccine company for botching a batch and injuring your kid (which they've had vaccine recalls!)

<<VACCINES ONLY HURT

Attached: VaccineStudies.jpg (1.51 MB, 3896x7786)
Attached: VaccineCaseNotSafe1986VaccineLaw.jpg (568.63 KB, 1262x5523)
Attached: TakeYourVaccines.jpg (683.6 KB, 1260x4980)

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

True, but at least they aren't terribly disfigured and unappealing to see in public.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

it can't be both goyim
(1)

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

Exactly

Attached: Anthony-Samsel-On-Vaccines-Contaminated-With-Glyphosate---Aug-31,-2016.webm (11.32 MB, 800x450)
Attached: Vaccine-Circular-Logic.jpg (195.27 KB, 800x763)

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Pity the carnival went out of style.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

wheres the archive you stupid nigger?

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Autism is over-diagnosed. None of us behaved that well, when I was a kid… none of us were put on drugs. I take that back. They put violent retards on drugs… lithium, I think.

I'm a Gen Xer. Kids got vaccinated without exception. None of my peers seem to be suffering from mental or physical problems.

A lot of them are on Facebook, but again, I don't think there's a vaccine-induced pathogen behind it.

Because of the endless kvetching my guess is vaccines are better than ever. The least of your problems, anons.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

what is this?

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

I've seen kids get put on lithium for a lot less than being "violent retards." Fuck your post formatting btw

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Nice reddit spacing, have you ever considered that the objective was to cause our average intelligence to drop? Autism absolutely is a side effect but I could see the objective being to make us more easily controlled by lowering intelligence. Looking at our society I would say it's working and you will never know what you could have been like if you weren't injected with cocktails of neurotoxic sludge in a very critical phase of your development.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

jimstonefreelance.com/phages.html (if you can find it, seems to have been expunged from the internet…. Interesting to say the least… Basically made that case that bacteriophages were programmed to cause autoimmune disorders and autism.)

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Kill yourself jew.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

see
You're talking about the "Spectrum" AKA, the way the government re-defines a disease away. Polio was never eliminated, they just re-defined it in 1970!

Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics of the University of North Carolina School of Public Health:

"In order to qualify for classification as paralytic poliomyelitis, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after the onset of the disease. Prior to 1954, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for only 24 hours. Laboratory confirmation and the presence of residual paralysis were not required. After 1954, residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days and again 50 to 70 days after the onset of the disease. This change in definition meant that in 1955 we started reporting a new disease, namely, paralytic poliomyelitis with a longer lasting paralysis."

Here's a couple that had triplets, all three of them mentally shut-down within a day of getting vaccinated!

Remember,
<VACCINES ONLY HURT

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Average intelligence has been dropping because of the decreasing proportion of whites in society, you fucking retarded kike.

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Attached: Der-Sturmer---Immunization.jpg (116.41 KB, 500x600)

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

muh gatekeeping
Literally the exact response everytime.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Lol. You know that won’t be happening anytime soon if ever.

Unless I have a computer I can’t really search for it. But like I said I’ll post a thread about it when I do find it. But it will be like a year. It said nothing of intentional poisoning in the docket though.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Autism was also overwhelmingly a jewish thing b4 it spread like wildfire through the gentile population.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

The other one I was looking for, that now seems expunged, talked about how they used stem cell cultures to grow the viruses used in the vaccines.

In a nutshell: They can't remove completely remove the culture from the end product (not that I think that it's really (((their))) goal) causing the body to associate stem cells with viruses, causing your white blood cells to attack them. This is what was done with gardisil vaccines to sterilize our women. This could be done with any other cell culture too, such as gray matter cultures, peanut protein cultures, pollen, dander, etc.

On this topic, I have two close friends, brothers, who are both deathly allergic to peanut proteins. They were the first two, and last two of the family to be vaccinated. The younger siblings have no allergies whatsoever.

In my case, the longer since my last vaccines, the less my seasonal allergies bother me. It's been noticeable every year, but especially after the first two.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

WTF is he talking about?
Its collectivists ants way of discussion. If they have no argument they call opponent taboo word and this final argument and ends discussion.

Attached: Spanish-Inquisition.jpg (725.79 KB, 1280x994)

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Fuck off back to half, niggerjew.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

You need to go back to Tel Aviv and hopefully get stabbed to death by a Palestinian.
Fuck off back to half, niggerjew.

Shoo shoo you filthy jew!

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

Yes declining white population will decreases average national IQ no duh. Is kike a generic insult for anyone who doesen't have your exact same opinion now? I posted a list of all the neurotoxic chemicals you have to be a retarded goy to think pumping babies full of poison does have any sort of impact on their cognitive function. Surely you're going to say fluoride is in the water for our teeth and that doesen't cause lower IQ as well. As far as i can observe a good portion of whites are fucking retarded nowadays and systemic poisoning is a major factor, kike.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Average intelligence has been dropping because of the decreasing proportion of whites in society, you fucking retarded kike.

White populations aren't decreasing as much as you wish they were, just go jump into oncoming traffic, aryans don't need misanthropic fucks like you around with this type of demoralization. It's the jew's numbers which are decreasing, no wonder why you're in such a bad mood!

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Is kike a generic insult for anyone who doesen't have your exact same opinion now?

This is 8pol where the supreme edge lords dwell.

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Does not have any impact*

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

so which one is better, having autists children or having children getting polio? at least you need certain vaccines but I do prefer for vaccines companies to be regulated

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

From that tweet I can't tell if he's for or against vaccines. Fuck this nigger, anyway.

Jose Young
Jose Young

are you implying it's edgy to say kike?

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

let the kike inject you with shit, it's perfectly safe
Blow your brains out.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

You are mostly a faggot but also part retard. Why don't you stop stuffing apples into your asshole and instead read about the world ok hun

Attached: Weeee.gif (8.23 MB, 460x260)

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

or having children getting polio?
From vaccines? Or from wild polio? Before the polio vaccine, 95% of americans afflicted with polio WOULD HAVE NO SYMPTOMS, and 99% fully recover after a week with no permanent sid-effects??
cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/public/vacc-in-short.html

That is until one vaccine company FUCKED UP a batch, and gave 45,000 people an un-weakened synthetic polio that paralyzed 35% of them!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutter_Laboratories

Not to mention that Oral Polio contained several cancer causing viruses because they derived them from monkey tissue.
nature.com/articles/nm0108-9

You want me to go on? How about how the Oral Polio vaccine has been banned in the US and other developed countries, but is free to use in undeveloped countries?!
inb4 "hurr, go ahead and kill black people"

VACCINES ONLY HURT

Attached: polio-1.png (284.18 KB, 670x475)

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

bacteriophages were programmed to cause autoimmune disorders and autism
How? They can't infect eukaryotic cells, their protein coats are designed to drill through the cell wall of bacteria, hence their name, they exclusively infect prokaryotes. Unless somebody has an extreme anaphylactic.response to them, but then there are other components of the vaccine more likely to cause that than fucking bacteriophages. If anything they could infect bacteria and thus change their genomes to make them produce new compounds, but that would usually manifest as gastrointestinal problems.

You're talking about the "Spectrum" AKA, the way the government re-defines a disease away.
No in the case of autism the (((medical fraternity))) redefined several behavioral tendencies as "austism spectrum" thereby causing a sudden increase in diagnosed cases of "autism" whether that was done with the intent to sell more useless drugs is indeterminate.

Gonna have to point out that the Inquisition did nothing wrong and explicitly didn't simply accuse people without evidence nor did they except testimonials as sufficient evidence. Also the Inquisition killed no one in its entire history, it handed over 4,500 to the state to be killed. I wish it had killed millions who had the predisposition toward "liberalism" as we now define it, which is what you are really talking about. They are social signalers.

Surely you're going to say fluoride is in the water for our teeth and that doesen't cause lower IQ as well
Yeah it actually doesn't seem to, it is however a total waste of money and should be halted as fluoride tooth paste works better without any risk of flouridosis via the deposition of alternating layers of fluoroapatite and apatite.

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

fluoride tooth paste works better
Works better to what? Toothpaste is a completely unnecessary cosmetic. This is how I know you're a fucking kike shill without even reading another line of your post.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

thereby causing a sudden increase in diagnosed cases of "autism"
Negative, even after the new "spectrum" was adopted, a continual increase in cases AND severity has occurred, correlating with use of vaccines;
whether that was done with the intent to sell more useless drugs is indeterminate.
Vaccines are a Zero-Liability product, there was a MASSIVE market explosion of vaccines after the 86' bill was passed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act
<see

as fluoride tooth paste works better without any risk of flouridosis
Fluoride is also no good for the teeth. Its another product marketed to people so a corporation can make money.
fluoridealert.org/researchers/epa/

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Don’t question ((science)) goy!

Attached: 6C7979D6-3FB6-4B67-8E70-5594BFC560E7.jpeg (80.66 KB, 750x1000)

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Not that user but the process he is referring to is known as mineral substitution or an infiltration pseudomorph. Your teeth are made of hydroxylapatite, by exposing them to fluoride it substitutes it for fluorapatite which is a harder mineral thus makes your teeth stronger.

William Foster
William Foster

it actually makes your teeth harder, not stronger
this is an important distinction, because they are actually a little more brittle because of it

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Drink the KoolAid and die with dignity, goyim

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

True, thanks for the correction

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

I don’t have access to a computer currently and need one in order to minipulate algorithms to find it.
Holy fucking cringe. Your comment here was the equivalent to hacking scenes from movies/TV.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Sure dipshit don't go into the chemistry of it. Don't go into how ethylmercury isn't toxic but methlmercury is and how one compound might break down in the TP conditions of the human body and become the other thus providing a real reason who somebody would be concerned about ehtylmercury being used as a preservative for organic material including vaccines, just scream about MUH HEAVY METALS. Don't try to understand how fluoride ions facilitate remineralization of the teeth and how direct application does that much faster and better than oral consumption of low doses thereby providing a real reason not to bother for fluoridating food or water even given the suggested benefits.

You could talk about the propensity of children under the age of 4 to experience allergic reactions to both organic compounds and alcho-metallic compounds and brain swelling thus providing a realistic mechanism for brain trauma that could lead to the acute development of impaired brain function following the application of a medication or vaccines but instead you want to pretend that heavy metal poisoning even if it was occurring can cause acute nerve damage. Hell even if you wanted to say the methyl compounds were causing acute nerve damage that would at least be possible.

You defeat your own fucking position because you merely look at trend lines rather than the raw data used to draw them or what

The fluorapatite provides "facehardness" to the teeth which does make them more resistant to erosion through time and less soluble at low pH. The same principle is the reason you face harden tools or armor plate. However fluoridosis can occur if too much free fluoride is present in the diet which causes fluoroapatite to precipitate in the tooth, which does little to make it harder on the surface and if the precipitation occurs in layers can create planes of weakness within the tooth. Thus remineralization and precipitation of fluoroapatite on the surface of the tooth(from direct application of an supersaturated material like toothpaste) is always preferable to oral application. Indeed the entire en devour seems to be a waste of time and money all because some village in Italy with fluoride in the water was found to have almost no cavities in their teeth 140 years ago.

You want me to go on? How about how the Oral Polio vaccine has been banned in the US and other developed countries, but is free to use in undeveloped countries
To be honest I have very little problem with shitskins using a primitive and ineffective oral vaccine which is synthesized in the organs of primates and thus can be contaminated by zoopathogens more likely to infect the human organism. Because I want all shitskins to die.

Vaccines do work however, they do invoke and immune reaction to damaged and non-viable viral material which then creates immunity to the actual virus. The issue is with the preservative agents, over-application which induces an anaphylactic response using by administering multiple vaccines as a single injection, and the possibility of other pathogens being introduced if the broken protein coats of the virus are harvested from the organs of an animal. It's not the principle of the process but rather the application. Being a screaming faggot and making broad statements without understanding chemical processes at work doesn't help your case.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Brainlet here - how should I take care of my teeth and mouth then?

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

not sure, because a lot of journals are also stated autism doesn't linked with autism

here a danish study saying MMR vaccines don't cause autism with reviewing 537303 children between 1991 to 1998
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1124634/

here is a study that looks up to 535444 children in finland between 1982 and 1986 and found no correlation at all.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12415036

also in CDC site, the chance of brain damage happening is very rare.

<I don't have arguments so i will just spew bullshits

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

Ahhhhh tis. Or some say, tism…

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

twitter
a perpetual echo chamber
someone said nigger

Attached: sensible-chuckle-865.gif (4.34 MB, 248x189)

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Aaand the posts got shoad. His naivety in thinking that any mainstream platform is up for *any* kind of logical debate is rather sad to look at

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Anything "mainstream" is a farce.
Logical debate is best made in person.

Attached: eh-876564.gif (8.54 MB, 700x419)

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

This. Watch any Shrek movie (with your kids or family) and juxtapose the word 'ogre' with 'nigger' and the films become 10/10

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

BASED DREAMWORKS

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

This cunt could almost make me believe the earth IS flat…almost.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

ogre = nigger
Perhaps that's where the term "nog" sprung from. Also just looked it up and didn't think of it before but "nogre" can also be seen as "No GRE", which is a test I don't think many niggers ever take or score well on.

Attached: No-GRE-required-banner-image-980-x-360.jpg (90.27 KB, 980x360)

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

After recompiling my cyber cryptographic arrays, I concur

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

This explains why they are rebooting Shrek, they don't want to associate their brand with this guy no more.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

(check)
"Flat earth"? I'm astonished how believing the Earth a rock spinning around a burning ball of gas within an effectively unlimited vacuum somehow became the "rational" and "scientific" default cosmology in such a short amount of time, coincidentally coinciding with the emancipation of jews and the rise of freemasonry.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Say that to me in my swamp not online and see what happens you hook-nosed Fagquad

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Are you legitimately retarded?

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

the guy that wrote Shrek
Ah, the movie that did extreme damage to the magic and inspirational power of fairy tales by completely mocking them?
That guy?
The guy that made century year old white traditions, myths and stories a complete farce?

Oh no. Oh woe. That'll do donkey, that'll do. BRAAAPP

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

This is important. Smart folks who are bluepilled still think you can make a logical argument with these people. Let them wake up to the fact that the zombie apocalypse happened and they are in charge. Insulated millionaires getting a taste of current year is a very good thing.>>12461821

James Williams
James Williams

No, I'm saying that 99% of people, including here, couldn't argue themselves out of a wet paper bag when it comes to cosmology. "Flat earth" is a misnomer, anyway - as if its the relative flatness of Earth that poses the biggest threat to (((standard physics)))

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Now THIS is ϟϟcareer suicideϟϟ with STYLE, take notes, lads.
Making the pharmakikes squeal was his final gift, enjoy.

Attached: Congratulations!.webm (2.3 MB, 1280x720)

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

If you hacked the Gibson properly, you'd be able to summon the information super highway at any location in meatspacechummer.

Attached: decker.jpg (18.92 KB, 133x164)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

glow-in-the-dark vaxniggers
Holy shit, it works so well.

Attached: divine-intellect.png (1.66 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: smugterry.gif (2.85 MB, 200x234)

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

My heart goes out to all the parents of vaccine damaged children
Anti-Vax is equivalent to calling someone a nigger and makes as little sense.
so hes an pro-vaxxer making fun of anti-vaxxers; his career isn't in any danger
sage for dumb thread

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

my heart goes out to parents of vaccine damaged children
anti-vax = calling people niggers and makes no sense
wtf? that's confusing. what is he actually saying?

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

thanks, glad someone is here to interpret normalniggers for us aspies.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

wtf? that's confusing. what is he actually saying?
He opposes vaccination and expresses sympathy for all the parents whose children were damaged by vaccinations.
Since he opposes vaccination, people call him "anti-vax", which he considers a slur on the level of nigger, which he finds makes no sense.

He claims that calling him anti vax is as bad as calling him a nigger.
At the same time while he realizes why people call niggers niggers, he thinks niggers are no big deal and calling niggers nigers makes no sense to him.

In other word, this guy is an incredible faggot and I hope some nigger shoots him dead.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Fucking JOOS…

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

our jewish government mandating that they pump chemicals into your kids' bodies and then demonizing anybody who stands against it is something I'm going to defend
Its going to be great to watch you burn, kike

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Wrong, he's whining about pharmadrones calling him "anti-vax", he's butthurt about demagogues.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

the shrek memes were never funny

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

The fact that they insist all kids have to get it, or it doesn't work, is the most telling bit. If the purpose of the vaccine were to inoculate against an illness those not vaccinated would be at risk of it while those who did will have developed the necessary immunity to it. But that they say ALL kids have to get it or the ones who got the shot are still susceptible to the illness doesn't make sense under normal situations.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Oh man, that's a good one.

Attached: giphy-(5).gif (4.83 MB, 230x189)

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

have you noticed most vocal pro vaccine shills have no kids?

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

The first one is retarded on so many levels. A growing graph from the 50s? Amazing. I wonder if there was some kind of baby boom and post-war growth? Maybe some technological advancements and medical standards and improvements in detection and diagnosing these diseases? Diabetes on the chart is stupid too. People are fat. Diabetes goes up when obesity levels skyrocket. Life expectency has risen by like 10 or more years. Under 5 deaths have dropped by ridiculous margins.

Having a graph in percentage when theres no real data from the earlier days and some of those diseases werent even known about at the time (send them to retard school or institute or beat them til the devil was out of them).

The population of the US went from 150 million in the 50's to like 330 million today. You should be doing per 100,000 population stats and broken down by demographics. Its a fuckign retarded graph that is physically painful to have to look at. You wonder why they make fun of anti-vaxxers - its because of shit like this.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

How? They can't infect eukaryotic cells, their protein coats are designed to drill through the cell wall of bacteria, hence their name, they exclusively infect prokaryotes. Unless somebody has an extreme anaphylactic.response to them, but then there are other components of the vaccine more likely to cause that than fucking bacteriophages. If anything they could infect bacteria and thus change their genomes to make them produce new compounds, but that would usually manifest as gastrointestinal problems.

Via gene splicing they can be programmed to attack any cell you want. Just like gene splicing camel genes into watermelon to get them to retain more water.

Admittedly I'm not an expert on this topic, but the original article was very long and thorough and went into detail on every facet of the issue. I've been trying for two days now to find some sort of mirror or copy.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

samefag much?

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Also, threadly reminder that when any (((doctor))) talks about "herd immunity" they are directly referencing the goyim (cattle). They're laughing at you.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

have you noticed most vocal pro vaccine shills have no kids?

Yes, I have.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Attached: 1542128358055.jpg (634.68 KB, 1209x1920)

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

another cause of autism is synthetic oxytocin given to mothers giving birth, without their knowledge.

Effects of synthetic oxytocin on child birth and mother-child bonding:

kidspot.com.au/birth/labour/types-of-birth/synthetic-oxytocin-linked-to-postnatal-depression/news-story/2cd4a3234b1e124506f2b7fa746f5371

indiebirth.org/effects-pitocin-birth-bonding-breastfeeding-jillisa-kraemer/

pathwaystofamilywellness.org/Pregnancy-Birth/the-truth-about-pitocin.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4984315/

rissenberg.com/autism-pitocin-evidence-link/

''Pitocin, a registered trademark of JHP Pharmaceuticals, is a synthetic form of oxytocin, the natural hormone that stimulates the onset of labor, promotes a sense of well-being, and enhances maternal bonding. Pitocin is given to women to induce or augment labor. It is manufactured from the pituitary extract of various animals, combined with acetic acid for pH adjustment and less than 1 percent chloretone as a preservative.
The routine use of Pitocin is not backed by any scientific data, and the side effects of its use during labor (and sometimes during the third stage of labor to assist the expulsion of the placenta) rarely are discussed with the laboring woman. Regardless of how many labors are induced with Pitocin, most of them are not medically necessary.

During the 1980s, Dr. Roberto Caldreyo-Barcia, former president of the International Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a renowned researcher into the effects of obstetrical interventions, declared that “Pitocin is the most abused drug in the world today.” He claimed its use was medically necessary in only about 3 percent of labors, yet estimates of its use range from 12 to 60 percent. Often, the drug is administered without the woman’s knowledge and she never is told of its potential harmful risk factors.''

oxytocin and ingroup bias

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/01/11/no-love-for-outsiders-oxytocin-boosts-favouritism-towards-our-own-ethnic-or-cultural-group/

researchgate.net/publication/315744326_The_Moderating_Role_of_Oxytocin_in_the_Relationship_between_Intergroup_Bias_and_Disgust

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

Dubs confirm.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

vaccines are good, goyim, inject poison into you to protect yourself from diseases that you'll spread and give to other people who were vaccinated if you don't get vaccinated yourself

WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT ISN'T ARGUING IN CIRCLES ON A DEAD IMAGEBOARD LMAO
Kill yourself. By your "logic", pizzagate would never have been investigated.

The absolute sorry state of this place, with legit fucking pro-vax shills and "THIS ISN'T THE ELECTION OR ARGUING ONLINE FOR NO BENEFIT SHUT IT DOWN" types flooding the place.

Attached: I'm-afraid-it's-been-nine-years.jpg (109.97 KB, 960x688)

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

Kys kike fuck doctor jew faggot

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

i spoke irl to a red pilled microbiologist who specializes in disease and vaccines and blood etc, he admits that vaccines can kill and horribly injure people by triggering bad side effects in their immune systems, their bodies massively overreacting to the dead virus strain due to weak genes or bad development in the womb.

In these cases there is no current way to realise that this may happen unless they have an obvious auto-immune disorder, which would be picked up much earlier in life and you can't administer vaccines to them. He didn't mention autism and i didn't ask but his opinion was that the minor number of people who do have nasty side effects and wind up hurt or dead are overall definitely worth the majority populations immunity to the worlds worst diseases.

Vaccines are a necessary evil, even the good ones without mercury or heavy metals, according to him that is. I tend to concur. Just be choosy and keep your vaccinations to minimal stuff, the important shit like whooping cough, hepatitis, all the nasty ones.

David Edwards
David Edwards

fuck off bagelnigger

Attached: 12406515214.jpg (51.64 KB, 640x640)

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

There is no way for the general public to know which vaccines are good and which are bad ( provided that there are any good ones).

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Yea we ended this shit like a year ago, its objectively been linked to developmental disorders also known as autism+ other

Attached: vaccines-autism.PNG (250.32 KB, 1548x794)
Attached: autism-vaccines.PNG (165.21 KB, 1548x561)
Attached: vaccines-autism3.jpg (62.56 KB, 500x500)
Attached: vaccines-autism2.png (214.7 KB, 700x298)
Attached: Vaccines-Autism4.png (423.31 KB, 1922x1958)

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Oh, and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, that too. Reminder these people who kvetch about anti-vax they are killing peoples children and telling them they have no choice.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

get a list of dodgy pharmacorps, and bad chemicals, ask your doctor prior to injections what corp the vaccine comes from and what its ingredients are, ask for an alternative or a place to go to get an alternative.

It's not fucking rocket science, but you'll have to do it separately for each nation though.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

xddddd how clever, kill yourself you fucking autistic 14 year old

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Ok, here's something to help channers and those we draw pepe for.

Never let (((them))) say you're an anti-vaxxer.

Always say: "I'm an anti-poisoner, not an anti-vaxxer…… Vaccines work, stupid. Poisoned vaccines don't."- Blah, they cause, autism, etc, blah.

This should rattle a few NPC's into cognitive thought, something they are petrified of. Holding two opposing thoughts in their head at once will cause them brain melt… Should be fucking funny to see.

Attached: mixed-3-41.jpg (187.98 KB, 600x400)
Attached: animals-tim-7.jpg (19.04 KB, 511x399)
Attached: albino-kangaroo-2.jpg (23.3 KB, 450x480)

Ian White
Ian White

When we were kids there were 10 vaccines mandatory.
Now its like 30

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

<iframe width="806" height="540" src="youtube.com/embed/5ztiAN9k584" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
dont know if this shit youtube emped with work. remember this story about thsi girl? well, there was another video were she got cured, and came out that it was fake. in the coming out video, her mom doe all teh talking while she looks around, kind of paranoid like. they threatened her, because natural cures cured her and that showed the vaccine did harm her. they dont want it to look like they done anything. i dont know i cant find that video and it seems like they set her up to do other shit. she got better, and even said that. i dotn know where teh other videos i find now are showing her caught or some shit like that at a grocery store. haha right sure. yea

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

that didnt work
youtube.com/watch?v=5ztiAN9k584

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Attached: autism-causing-vaccine.jpg (560.05 KB, 1865x893)
Attached: Micro-and-Nanocontamination-in-vaccines.jpg (1.48 MB, 1920x1656)
Attached: DTP-vaccine.jpg (836.65 KB, 1515x1920)
Attached: Over-vaccinating-childen-causes-brain-damage.jpg (385.27 KB, 1255x1943)

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

when you open the reply box at the bottom you will see [▶ Show post options & limits], click on that and only post the URL into the box labeled "Embed"

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

I don't have an opinion either way but the amount of vitriol normalfags will have for somebody who expresses even the tiniest hint of skepticism towards vaccinations is nothing short of incredible. They just about unintentionally gas light the poor bastard. I can't wrap my head around how mad they get when something they take for granted is challenged, like they have some personal attachment to it and take it as a personal insult to them when you question whatever it is. How hard is it for them to step out of their comfort zone for half an hour and hear out what those evil neo-nazi's on Zig Forums have to say about whatever retarded preconceived notions they have? Where is the supposed intellectual honesty and good faithfulness everybody of this enlightened age is supposed to possess? Fucking cowards.

Attached: Louis-CK-tells-Patrice-O'-Neil-where-the-word-nigger-came-from.webm (1.87 MB, 640x360)

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

The truth fears no investigation. If somebodies response to you disagreeing with them is attacking your character rather than your argument then you are right. When you have an allergy to cats, yeah you can expose yourself to some cats and over time you get used to it. Took me years but my allergy went away. Nobody is disagreeing with the idea that you can give people immunity to shit, but to suggest that it's IMPOSSIBLE that one of the medical industries cash crops could have some dangers and they would try to hide that is retarded. I had pro Vax people "omg like I can't even" me because I said before I can come to a conclusion I need all information in front of me so I can do my own conclusion. "Like omg you dont just take the government's word fuckint fascist".

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Good stuff user. There's never enough OC exposing (((vaccines))). Especially OC where the jews admit it's poison.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

Remind that mercury in vaccines is a red herring. It's multiple low doses of the ALUMINUM compounds that are most likely resulting in issues. A high single dose of the same aluminum compounds is actually less harmful because the body better recognizes them as a toxic threat and sequesters them on the spot. Low doses are much more likely to not get noticed by the body and move directly into the brain where they stay forever.

In autopsies, the majority of people with autism have been found to have highly elevated aluminum levels in the brain compared to the rest of the population.

Attached: 1422926601187.jpg (85.15 KB, 407x640)