Great turnout of families at Drag Queen Storytime at @boulderlibrary this morning

The City of Boulder municipal government official tweet:
twitter.com/bouldercolorado/status/1064575418819272704
What's next? Prostitute Story-time?!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.52.54 PM.png (619x722, 522.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragqueenstoryhour.org/#about
google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=drag queen reading stories
boulderlibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/NovDec2017-Booklet_finalsingle.pdf
qz.com/432947/learning-to-be-a-man-when-youre-raised-by-two-moms/
archive.is/SdJNl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinderwhore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you only knew how bad things are.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.57.15 PM.png (182x365, 126.81K)

Someone needs to show up to these and take pictures of the parents.

It's not about them.

That said, I found this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1314x739, 2.25M)

Yup. Would have predicted this.

BURN IT WITH FIRE
however this has been going on for awhile

Jesus Christ…

dragqueenstoryhour.org/#about

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2160x1484 843.18 KB, 164.72K)

Oh wow… This is next level clown world.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1334x219 183.78 KB, 30.7K)

It should be legal to kill things like this on the grounds of the public good.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2690x764, 153.82K)

Colorado actually has some decent bogs.

WTF is this shit?

It is quite literally trying to have a gay child.

How is this not child abuse? Why should I tolerate this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2306x1143 184 KB, 891.75K)

A fucked up freak of a twat who ran off to San Francisco and completely internalized Jewish ideology and pop culture,trying to have a gay Jewish baby, with another freak lesbian in tow.

Daily reminder that only purity-spiraling 1488ers hate BASED Queens.

Attached: Ames' tranny obsession.png (853x592 397.14 KB, 663.37K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1435x644, 46.24K)

Sad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x800 1.12 MB, 1.82M)

How many threads do you need you jew faggot?

Oh and the other dyke freak is also a kike.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2655x1169, 3.55M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1222 584.06 KB, 2.86M)

Christ…
google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=drag queen reading stories

No propagandizing here goy.

>boulderlibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/NovDec2017-Booklet_finalsingle.pdf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x335 1.31 MB, 583.26K)

Is Zig Forums ever wrong? Like, even one time?

Attached: Pol_is_Always_Right.jpg (584x639, 106.02K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1439x1351 58.24 KB, 1000.4K)

Minus the shills I don't think so.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1432x1212 36.42 KB, 140.03K)

Gettin' old.

Attached: Polotics_Only.png (1896x855, 636.49K)

Yep, it was her.

So this is the tale of a sad girl from the Northeast, who ran off to San Francisco and became a completely fucked up freak, abusively trying to purposefully create a gay child, with her Jewish transdyke fellow, creating an organization to nationally promote children being read to by faggots in drag, under the management of Jews.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1518x1342, 1.06M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1093x993, 84.53K)

You can be sure that every one of those parents proudly posted on social media to prove they attended the faggoteering event.

Attached: fags_Want_to_indoctrinate_kids.png (637x976, 341.53K)

Pol is never wrong. I want to say based on logic that it can be wrong. But, every story or idea I explore on pol has me confused why pol is always right. It's simple we live in great degenerate times so much so that it is easy for a online board to navigate through the propaganda. When the world insists to produce shit, its not that hard to be right.

Grotesque.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1113x562, 1.44M)

They say rape is sex without consent.
What is it when a child can't consent to being paraded around as a virtue-signalling tool for an attention-starved millennial queer?

What kind of fucking parent would take their kid to one of these? It's all respectable looking white people too. Anyone else get the idea the whole thing is staged and they just pay actors to sit in the "audience"? I mean with how many of these things there are, it just seems like a psyop to normalize this shit.

Attached: 1488026177267.png (600x399, 34.46K)

Rape still works.

Normalize the youth is the aim, and I have no doubt it's real.
They normalize it any further for us, so why bother? Indoctrinate the kids. Control the future.

Attached: jewish-children's book authors.png (250x1000 289.5 KB, 569.9K)

Maybe they're doing this to stage shootings by 'angered' Trump supporters.
Did I just give the kikes an idea?
They'll use this pic of a "schedule of a gay event that someone posted on a Nazi website."

Checked for maybe, but from what I can see, no, there is nothing more to this, there is no deeper surprise, its just what it is: the Jews using a fucked-up catlady lesbian to promote tranny shit to impressionable children.
On one hand, it normalizes it for those children in a way previous generations could not imagine; while on the other hand, tranny shit largely being the product of copying others and being a retarded child, exposure of children plants a seed that will take root in a few of the children and spread the sickness further afield.

Its a clown world out there man, and the jews are the ring leaders.

Not a single father in sight.

Attached: vlcsnap-00001 (3).jpg (960x720, 186.68K)

Barely any parents at all in most of the images.

What I notice is an absence of parents in the images, and an absence of the children's faces in response to this shit.
Its almost always the same image: A bunch of kids sitting around facing the tranny, with the camera situated behind the children to show few, if any, of their faces, and no parents in frame.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1113x562, 850.29K)

Classical British Liberalism

Attached: 1517850554018.jpg (818x806 100.33 KB, 162.34K)

Can't wait to see how this turns out in a few years.

Child Abuse.

Advance scouts have reported in. It's not looking good.

qz.com/432947/learning-to-be-a-man-when-youre-raised-by-two-moms/
archive.is/SdJNl

Oh gross I can’t handle this shit anymore. People would rather take their children to see a tranny read their kids a story then face reality. I’m done.

Those dykes wont rest until that little boy chops his dick off. Although, to be fair, I'm not sure what level of clownworld I'm even on and that might be a biological female toddler dressed as a male.

Man one of my earliest memories is going to like a Disney signing show and afterwards meeting Cinderella in full gown outside the theatre and I felt like it was the most beautiful thing toddler me had ever seen.

It's real. Parents are really bringing their kids here so they can virtue signal how tolerant and progressive they are to other parents. Boulder is a liberal shithole that is quickly becoming just as bad as San Francisco.

Herschel Lieberman is a troll account. Doesn't really matter much though, the stuff he posts in jest is said all day, everyday by actual jews in complete seriousness.

One of the drag queens admits on camera they are trying to groom children

Around 1 min mark

We should find libraries in the ghetto and email the organization asking them to come.

Attached: 50BBF703-0B32-4301-A0A2-CB4BA3F5F402.jpeg (1080x1227 72.05 KB, 145.4K)

Comments know what's up

These people have names and addresses.

Attached: 1359438561095.jpg (315x310, 6.71K)

No it is real. Boulder is an insane fringe left-wing city despite being wealthy. It is like Berkeley, CA. It's one of those places that these people are drawn to for decades and have become their cultural hub,

you think this is bait to shoot them? lmao… you know what, you're right in a way. it might not be done on purpose as some sort of big conspiracy but it is part of the hivemind of "lets push limits so much that they must react!" everything is a test including this, a test to see how far they will go before someone stops them

the woke twitter replies have indicated as such good obsversation kenny

be teh change u want to see in the world

I don't think you meant to type that

And when they decline, call them racist.

Kids are doing it, too.

Attached: no.mp4 (640x640, 7.46M)

That picture is all fucking women with their kids. Single mothers are a cancer across all races. Unchecked estrogen is the single most dangerous weapon against western civilization.

I remember being afraid of large wigs when I was very young. Face paint bothered me too.
How many kids are still scared of clowns today?

These creatures look like ACTUAL FUCKING MONSTERS and the kids aren't crying? How?

yeah shit you're right they're only allowed to act like this because they have the income to flaunt their ideals rather than keep their head down and work a job

lots of children are on the same psych meds that adults take - depakote, adderall, zoloft

Looks like it occured on Monday morning. When a father would be at work.

pretty good.
reminds me of right wing groups in Sweden organizing gay parades in muslim neighborhoods.

I remember going to a story time when I was a kid, and never remembered any of the stories. I remember some of the best times at those things where when the stories where over and us kids would just go and play, or colour or whatever, (the program existed in the middle of summer afternoons so that parents could get shopping done and such. It was essentially a free community daycare at the library.) There was two girls there, one blond and one brunette and I remember the blonde being the 'fun one' because she would do the voices and such. The brunette one never did any of that, she just read the story, and watched to make sure none of the kids got in any trouble during their free time. I do remember that she was the first girl that I may have felt something resembling love towards.
My mother was talking to her one time and she was telling her about how she got frustrated at the way I pulled down the blinds to peek out, because she thought I might damage them. She laughed and did the same thing my mother just described and said something like, "yeah I'm pretty bad that way too." The other time was when I left my stuffed dinosaur there, and my mom drove me back to get it. She looked up on the shelf and said, "I thought that one was a little off," and handed me back my dinosaur. I can only wonder what kind of demented memories these kids will come away with.

webm

Attached: Drag Queen Story Hour - 'Grooming of the Next Generation'.webm (640x360, 12.82M)

my mom always read to me and that was the best but I also had some good memories of being read to as a group in elementary school by the librarians there

I checked on their faggot website about how to organize one of these demonic events myself at a black or jewish community center (I live near one), and it basically says I would have to do the organizing and faggot wrangling myself and then just CALL it "Drag Queen Story Hour" then email them to use the name and list it on their events page. So its decentralized faggotry, basically. We need someone on our side (bonus points for not even being white) to organize some shit, get dragfags to show up and get the event listed so they can do this at some kike place or black church and of course be met with opposition, then cause a huge shitstorm about it.

Remind me again how liberals, faggots, trannies, and their jewish enablers aren't mentally ill children willfully divorced from reality?

will backfire when they meet confrontation and get to be "oppressed"

Im aware the fags will get a victim olympics gold medal, but the idea is to cause division among libniggers and NPCs in general. the kikes will oppose it for their own children of course, trannies will be at odds with them, normalfags see how jews are ok with goyim getting pozzed, but not their own yidlets, demoniggers get to decide to side with the niggers or trannies, tons of infighting and redpilling of normies.
in short- at a nigger area=demoshit fracture
at kike center=redpills normalfags on heebs AND lib infighting

Toasting in a Colorado bread.
Boulder is a shithole, there's a Colorado Zig Forums and Zig Forums group if anyone wants to come and bitch about Microfornia and the like. nhS35Et

Attached: Colorado_Constitution.png (705x457, 663.94K)

you need to have these done at black schools, blacks hate gay shit openly

If you report a thot to the IRS and they collect taxes from her, you can receive up to 30% of that amount.

Attached: DsyprwZWsAUTCNd.jpg_large.jpg (1208x496, 64.31K)

Woops wrong thread

lived in arvada, i miss it, hold me CO bro

Not once do people ask: where are all the tranny story time in nigger schools?

Who told you that?

Appropriate digits.

Unchecked estrogen is basically widespread beta.

pretty comfy group tbh

Attached: mountain gun.jpg (2560x1440, 2.11M)

This is the same kid performing at a library and what appears to be some kind of night club.

Attached: no3.webm (640x800 12.42 MB, 3.41M)

Every single fucker is missing the point of the "drag queen storytime" meme.

These are not simple trannies. Laura Loomer, Wallis Simpson, Tayle swift, Michelle Obama, Amélie Mauresmo - these are trannies. Although there are issues to be addressed, this does not cause a problem for society; society can ignore. Life goes on as before.

These "drag queens" are not the same "protectability" level as the usual alphabet soups. This is Intent to Shock. This is more like trolling. Trolling normie kids with implied cock, under cover of "trannies"

Attached: rocky horror.jpg (2048x2473 518.02 KB, 729.4K)

Lots of hot bitches in Boulder tho.

The song playing in the video where he's ripping up Trump's pic is by Courtney Love. He's meant to look like her. Her fashion sense was coined "Kinderwhore" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinderwhore

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.84K)

Attached: lol.PNG (255x335 211.39 KB, 228.29K)

Poor fucking kids. I grew up in a poor, chaotic home. Some of my fondest memories were riding my second hand bicycle to the public library for some some quiet reading in safe environment. One has to wonder how the degenerates pushing this can possibly think it will turn out well. I hope I live long enough to see them shoved into either a ditch or a woodchipper.

I'm trying to understand why a parent would bring their kids to this. What's the point?

I think maybe cause it's signed into law is probably why you see it happen and nobody ever thinks about it until is to late.

Attached: 1440651636694.jpg (700x526, 60.78K)

Was. And you're right, satire fails if it is completely believable.

Attached: 5.png (472x634, 451.95K)

This isn't some fucked up play on words, right?

These are parents (usually the women) who believe in all the gender pronouns, and 52 genders. They think they’re making the world a better place. They think kids will stop bullying kids who are gay, transgenders will stop committing suicide. They also want to be seen as activists and progressive. These are the types who will be pushing pedophilia and beastiality after drag queens in libraries are old hat.

Why are these people being encouraged?

Adopted. Lesbians are capable of having their own children. Just fuck some guys and then add child support to sources of income for next 18 years.

Attached: IMG_0996.jpg (600x600, 44.28K)

Because we allow it and we're not openly chastising, demeaning and destroying them.