YES! Liberals are finally starting to like us.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

WE DID IT, REDDIT!

Attached: ahha.png (96.01 KB, 593x521)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5682/text#toc-HDE954943DBAE4B42AB7D97CE1B71D1F8

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

i know, goyim! we can defeat the left by caving to all their demands and becoming liberals ourselves in everything but name!
t. trumpsteinjewgoldbergowitz

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Sure did, got joan posting CP now. Well fucking done!

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Reminder to thank Turtleman for saving us from Trump again. The last time he did this was when Trump wanted national gun confiscation and was petitioning the house and senate to pass a bill. Turtleman told that orange nigger to get fucked and shelved the bill for good.

President Donald Trump called Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell this week to press for action on a criminal justice measure that has long divided McConnell’s GOP, according to three sources familiar with the conversation.

Trump’s Tuesday call to McConnell comes as the criminal justice bill creates tension within the Senate Republican caucus, with Arkansas’ Tom Cotton repeatedly slamming legislation supported by multiple senior GOP colleagues. The intra-party schism underscores McConnell’s long-running reluctance to spend a week or more of floor time on a criminal justice proposal that splits his party — despite winning the president’s vocal endorsement.

McConnell had warned Trump last week during a meeting at the White House that the Senate likely would not have time left on the lame-duck session’s already crowded docket to take up the criminal justice bill, which would lower mandatory minimum sentences for certain drug offenders while creating new prison training programs aimed at reducing recidivism.

That conversation suggested that McConnell would ultimately pump the brakes on a bill backed by Trump and some of his closest allies in the Senate, including Sens. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).
Paul was joined by his wife, Kelley, in spending the week trying to whip up pressure on McConnell in Kentucky through numerous media appearances. McConnell is up for reelection in 2020 and has made a point of staying firmly tuned into his conservative state as he runs the Senate.

McConnell told the president, in an interaction first reported by the New York Times, that there may not be time on the Senate calendar for a long and drawn out debate with a key government funding deadline on Dec. 7 and a farm bill on the line. But Paul said he wants people to know that if criminal justice reform stalls out this year, McConnell will be "single-handedly stopping criminal justice reform."

Attached: good-ole-turtle.png (432.72 KB, 691x605)

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Isn't this the nigger who asked us if nigger offended us?

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Remember when Trump wanted death sentences for drug dealers in 2015? Now he wants them out of prison and inside your daughters.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

found it

Attached: What-about-this---nigger---does-this-offend-you.webm (257.09 KB, 640x480)

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

The ZoG Emp of 4D cuckoldry strikes again

Attached: OY.png (2.5 MB, 2090x1442)
Attached: retropolis-228.JPG (187.53 KB, 960x641)

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

No that's Don Lemon. Van Jones is the one who cried about a "Whitelash" after Trump won.

Attached: 3180f24beeb66505478419f9996cee7b92014d76b63ebb93cbf366ad3178bc5c.png (49.5 KB, 585x394)

William Parker
William Parker

Oh.
Forgive me user, I can't tell niggers apart. Nor do I care enough to try.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Groundbreaking 15% of the nigger vote incoming, winning.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

Attached: 39784675834534.png (918.84 KB, 1334x750)

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

This is a bad sign. Quick – somebody slap together an extensive MAGA browsing history and shoot up a Jewish preschool to get everybody back on the right page again.

Attached: What.png (5.21 KB, 728x90)

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

you wish

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

what is prison reform anyways? which niggers is donald letting go?

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

what is prison reform anyways?
which niggers is donald letting go?

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

what is prison reform anyways?
Letting niggers out of jail.
which niggers is donald letting go?
Drug dealers and murderers.

sage for double post.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

What is Sheldon Adelson up to now?

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

What is Sheldon Adelson up to now?

About two pints of Christian blood a day.

Attached: Draculastein.jpg (55.24 KB, 800x734)

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Somebody once told me that Trump was gonna help me
I ain't the wettest grass with the dew
Trump was looking like a cuck
while roaming spics run amok
while giving 3.8 billion to the Jew
well the spics keep coming and they won't stop coming
no wall, prison niggers run and hit the streets looting
It didn't make sense I thought I didn't vote for Jeb?
You wore a MAGA hat and felt like a pleb
So much to do, so much to see
When prison niggers run scot free?
Trump's letting the non whites flow
WW3 about ready to blow
Hey now, your a Trump Tard
Get your chess on, go post
Hey now, you got played hard
While your on reddit and boast
And all the midterms was a lose
Race traitors like Ivanka Trump need the noose

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

There he is. That's the real POTUS.
Trump is just the messenger.
Sheldon Adelson bought the position fair and square.

There's nobody more pro-Israel than Sheldon.
He even got frustrated with Trump for taking so long to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel. It scared Trump so much they moved the date up to please Sheldon.
lol
You stupid goyim.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

I just read the bill. They get good boy points and get to Skype with their fam (or heroin sub-dealers on the outside), more phone time, more face to face visits, closer to "home"
There's stipulations and certain crimes like murder are exempt from the new "perks"… also if you're a first time child molester or possession of CP, that's okay but second or third offense, nah

Can't restrain pregnant womyn. So they can beat your ass and spit on you and throw shit then sit down calmly and say "I'm pregnant!" and you can't do fuck all about it. I'm sure staff will get creative and put them in a locked padded room vs tying them down now.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5682/text#toc-HDE954943DBAE4B42AB7D97CE1B71D1F8

Here's the bill so you can pass the bill then you get to know what it says! or whatver that skeleton libshit bitch said about the obamacare thing

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Basketball Americans should be given a large section of the south (preferably the part bordering Mexico).

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Niggers in jail cost more than ones outside of jail on regular gibs. Just imprisoning more is not a solution.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Let's celibrate by going back to reddit

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Does your calculation include the costs of property damage?

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Niggers should be sent to Liberia.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

It'll work out just like both bush's attempts at appealing to the left in their terms.. though W did most of his in the latter half of his second term, he still caved to them and "worked with them" on shit, and what was the result? Liberals still despise him to this day, still ridicule him, still mock him, still take every chance they can to take potshots at him.

No amount of "good PR" will make the left like you if you arent literally out there calling for death to whites and giving the country away to niggers and giving free college to yuppie west coast liberals all while declaring "real communism has never been tried… its time to try it now," end of story

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Neither can Hillary so is all good

Attached: 159879.jpg (221.62 KB, 500x713)

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Republicans have always been the ones to enact prison reform. I’m sure the media will conveniently ignore that though

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Who gives a fuck about winning and losing. We imprison too many people in this country and it costs an insane amount of money. And there are many practices to increase recidivism rates that we can implement.

Anyone who doesn’t want prison reform is retarded. Just burn your money if you hate it so much.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

starting to like us
US
Post directly refers to Zognald Drumpf and not Zig Forums

Attached: [Eurobeat-stops].gif (1.64 MB, 400x300)

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

He belongs to the tribe & takes it up the ass

Attached: Don-Lemon-admits-to-being-a-kikejew.mp4 (326.46 KB, 720x476)
Attached: donlemonbfjizzpantscnnfakenews.jpg (42.44 KB, 634x436)

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

What even needs to be said?

Attached: 9ff8888c59db6794342651241b73dd9647449f23.jpg (40.09 KB, 644x509)
Attached: 31ea8262f8ff6800de2e557d263ff07f2d6e5b51eede15c148132977088b1d18.jpg (12.99 KB, 244x255)
Attached: 241d9122cfca0811d1c189784d701ae1904e7adfc5965c553ad83d48b81ace93.jpg (44.88 KB, 480x344)
Attached: 9b3a455a93db0fafac6aba5ddda940981c71cd80273bea5ab63040b4d81ef039.png (1.54 MB, 748x834)

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

America is a democracy so you will always be slaves to money until such time that America is no longer a People's Republic.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

America: build the wall, deport illegals, end antifa
Drumpf: [putting hands around ears as if having difficulty to hear] what? release imprisoned criminals? ok; whatever you say, folks

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

mconnell is definitely better then he gets credit for, Trump is such a fucking disappointment on so many fronts, non-stop dicking sucking of blacks to get 1% more of the nigger vote, no wall, horse shit on guns, 1.5 trillion over two years for the military to keep fighting Saudi Arabia and Israels wars, hasn't had control of the justice department for half his fucking term

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

Undocumented pharmacists you shitlord.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

sage

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

kill all niggers and kike lovers