Faith

Many anons are expressing a loss of faith in Trump - as if he was supposed to be Adolph reborn. As a result, we have to suffer endless complaints that make threads very tedious and repetitive.
We also get hit with a lot of hate for non-whites.
Have we forgotten that Hitler's army consisted of many races fighting FOR the master race? It is almost as if a bunch of betas don't understand what being an Alpha means. Lesser races serve. We don't hate our servants. We just don't have sex with them or try to have intelligent discussions with them.
Back to Trump.
He wasn't a white candidate. He wasn't a new Hitler. He isn't anything except US. A shitposter.
Memed into presidency by memetic wizards, blessed by Kek, he is nothing except a chaos candidate. Do we give ourselves grief when we 'do nothing'? If ALL we do is meme and troll social media? No, of course not
Memetics is our Weapon of Choice
So why expect Kek's annointed to be anything other than a memetic champion?
With awareness of white genocide, racial disharmony, jewish tricks and globalist plans reaching critical levels worldwide, let's focus on finding fracture points, soft spots for our memes to target.
And lighten up. A shitposting president might not bring about a white nation, but he's at least fucking funny.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1318x758 754.29 KB, 496.79K)

based dacapedes and kanye
Go back to the_donald shill.
Trump is a one term president.

got anything interesting to say? Fucking retard. Can tell you are not white.

/thread

Jamal will you shut the fuck up and fuck off already?
Trump is trash.

Attached: Trump and White America.JPG (1976x3720 344.09 KB, 4.45M)

You don't find any of his tweets amusing?
You don't notice any shift in public receptiveness to holocaust questioning or the issues with 'diversity'?
You don't hear any discussions of borders, or nationalism?
Of course you do.

Nah.

Attached: Trumped-dot-com.jpg (621x960, 152.72K)

what kind of asshurt fag makes crap like that?

Go away you Zionist faggot.

I'm not fighting Iran. >>>/rightypol/

how the fuck does recognising memetics and the parallels with Zig Forums and Trump's modes of actions make me a Zionist?
You are not even trying.

no, you are not fighting Iran. Or showing reading comprehension.
Is no one on the boards atm capable of joined up thought? Did i press your buttons? fucking NPCs

I can smell the stink of reddit and cheese on you.

are you new here?
Do you not even recognise the meme?

I recognize the meme. It's the "Punished" meme right? The same one the (((DailyStormer))) created to shill for Zionist controlled opposition?

Attached: mossad meme example 15.JPG (1315x998 295.32 KB, 759.81K)

ok. spotted the Zionist obsessed Chabad kike

Checked. interesting tactic, Shlomo

at least you checkedem. thanks.

That's a big dick

Attached: CIA bane.jpg (800x450, 50.98K)

Everyone recognizes the meme. Everyone also recognizes Crenshaw is a Zionist.

I'm not so sure about that. There's certainly been a push by kike shills to break morale, but very little of that feels real. We're still so damn far ahead of schedule that we've had to leak information to mossad to let them play catchup so we could proceed to other phases. Without revealing too much this is essentially another example of that, and by goading them into overreaching after an allowed victory we expose them to the masses. Keep the pressure up and don't get caught by jewish tricks like doubling down when they're losing. If anyone needs to cheer themselves up again after a day of psyops warfare, just think about how silly all the history books written about this time will have to be. Your grandchildren's favorite school subject will be learning of your exploits, user.

We have to meme him out of office before his betrayal path goes too far.
But before we need to select /our guy/.

Attached: ns.jpg (3012x3738, 394.73K)

The answer to those posts and more.
Seriously.
Stop trying. We're all aware now. Shut the fuck up. You're nothing more than a nuisance.

Attached: You love Trump or hate jews PICK ONE FAGGOT.mp4 (1920x1080, 3.09M)

newfags

get this kike sucker out of here

fpbp

The sad attempt to meme this zogbot into the presidency is beyond fuckin hilarious. Whos next, Nikki fuckin Haley?

The same people that meme'd him into office, will meme him out as well. Nobody gives a fuck at this point. The Left will benefit, as will the almost dead D-party, but who cares when we can't move forward so we accelerate the demise

shut up mossad. :^)

This isn't your blog. Your writing is shit, btw

Some cuckold whose mommy kept telling them to get good grades and go to college. Now they're stuck in a Langley basement making shit tier memes for shit tier wages.

Didn't you hear? They closed down the mental ward and reopened it at the colleges. Anyone with a degree is quite literally a psycotic nutcase.

yikes what are you doing here (((dailystormer))) i left that faggot shit not to see it here. your alt right for normies with meme magic is cringe go back to cuckchan

OP, were you expecting anything but duckspeak in reply? Codemonkey ended this board, and no one who replied to you is memeing anything ever. All they can do is complain about Trump. If you try to talk about something completely unrelated to Trump, they'll make it about how much they hate Trump somehow or another. And get away with it because Ron had to have a free speech duckspeak board.

You're obviously not from here,probably got banned from thaishack forums and salty.Either way you need to stop posting here.

Here, I'll explain the life cycle of every thread that will ever be made on this board until the Watkinses get sick of running Zig Forums.

this aint your safe space you dont own shit go back to thegoyimknow and have daddy anGLOW protect you from notanglowapproved. dont be a cuck anglow knows best.

4cuck is up your ally. they ban antitrumps posts. youll feel at home. you sound really upset you must really love trump in an abnormal way. let me guess, hes your cheeto hitler? youre not going to be taking seriously when you want to support a man that supports (((them))) you autist. trump is another obama keep ignoring it trumpnigger baste gay kaynes 4 blumpf!

What's with all the anti-semitic content in this thread? I'll have you know that i am the grandson of a holocaust survivor and will not tolerate blasphemy against the chosen people. I have forwarded this internet website to my lawyer, whom you will be hearing from shortly.

Attached: 1.png (255x255, 38.69K)

Yes, that post you made is a perfect fucking example of what's wrong with this board. Now all we need is a stupid reply about how the wall is already built.
THANKS A LOT RON, RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE OF YOUR BUTTHURT

ya who cares about the state of things? Trump is totally epic with his tweets! Who needs a president when you have based shitposter. Also this eye patched guy is an anti white cuck

No, it's actually true.
Get out. Furthermore:
Literally reddit tier garbage.

get the fuck out

And of course, because I've dared point out any opinion contrary to your own I'm a shill even though you're basically promoting imkikey shit which KILLED discussion here.

The anti trump sentiment that you've seen now is due to midterms being a wakeup, it's fucking over. TX and FL will be BLUE.
YOU CAN NEVER WIN BY VOTING EVER AGAIN.

The current Trump is what we get when we meme something into power, and let it do its own thing. We should have kept up the memetic warfare, and sustained the momentum.

I can't wait for election season in 2020, the dankest memes we have on hand right now are still from 2016.

This. Trump decided to go full retard right out the gate, I don't even know what the fuck he was thinking because at this point it's like he's trying to lose on purpose

When it's
EVERY FUCKING THREAD ON THE ENTIRE BOARD
you are not helping. And you know not everyone is American, right?

And do you think people are actually going to spread your shitty anti-Trump memes? No, because they're garbage. You have to give them something to get excited about or at least laugh at or you might as well go blow your head off with the blackpill faggots. Yeah, I'm expecting America to burn down as well. But
DO YOU HAVE TO BRING IT UP IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT AMERICA?

BASED AMERIMUTT PATRIOT

And what does that have to do with anything I said?

No.
Nope.
Not really, no.

I hear a lot of civnat buckshot, and hot air from a blowhard who serves jewry.

If they're needed, they won't even be able to be created until the surrounding events produce material. So probably late 2019 at best. It might be more productive to be thinking of the next step after Trump for now. Especially considering the most likely scenario for the next few years is everything goes to shit and the whole country turns into a war zone.

Of course faggot.
Outside, in real world, there are plenty of commies and non-Whites with American passports who will vote for progressiveness.
It is up to us to make the best memes for them.
Accelerationism is the only way.
And there will be Civil War 2.0 one way or another.
Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Attached: yummy.jpeg (750x1334, 330.55K)

The trick is to make normies to work toward our ends and without even notice it.
The next meme war will be fun to see.

Attached: normies larping - take 1.png (1024x576, 451.49K)

Rolling

I never said to have faith in him. AT ALL
I said.
have faith in yourselves, anons
and enjoy the shitposting.
I drew parallels between our methods and what we are seeing in the whitehouse.
I mentioned chaos, since that's the medium through which (advanced) memetic warfare operates.
But don't let me get in the way of your obsession about Trump. OMB, amirite?

yes. We have to keep up the memetic warfare. I switched to working on weather, though.

checked.

You're a meme.

You kikes reek of fear. Don't like the chaos candidate we backed?

Attached: (((Blumpf))).webm (1280x720, 4.96M)