israellobby.org/adl/
fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1379119380
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=252524
freerangehumans.net/jews-exempt-themselves-from-serving-in-stupid-goyim-wars/
archive.org/details/AntiDefamationLeagueHQMain5
israellobby.org/adl/1199215-000 — 100-HQ-530 — Section 2.PDF
archive.fo/ccegU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for digging through old declassified dox. good find.

Since OP is a tremendous quadruple nigger faggot, attached is the document he has cited and it indeed does make reference to "stupid goyim nations" and other such matters.

Bump, and also checked

Attached: happy_holohoax.jpg (720x471, 57.73K)

Was going too fast and forgot you could add PDFs here.

>israellobby.org/adl/ 1199215-000 — 100-HQ-530 — Section 2.PDF
How about adding a link that works?
Seriously this is too good to be true.

Attached: 6gorillion.jpg (631x705, 67.66K)

The link is israellobby.org/adl/ , the second part is not the link but the HTML you have to click there to see the page.

How would it work for the Jews if other groups emulated Jewish behavior? Also they were right not to go, being drafted is for cucks.

It wouldn't, because they're not in control of the money system and they're not born of a race that is so instinctively deceptive, manipulative and materialistic.

This is an orgy of evidence. I cannot believe that any jew would be so stupid as to put this in writing. Can you prove its authenticity?

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-24 History of the Jews in Nigeria - Wikipedia.png (1358x1714, 216.21K)

All of this material comes from Freedom of Information request. In theory, if you are willing to wait, you can get the same PDFs straight from the FBI by applying for a FOI and waiting for them to send it.

Well it's definitely in the PDF. Page 119.

Here's another interesting one. Fits with what I know of Jews in the workplace in real life.

Attached: professionalspies.jpg (987x748, 224.63K)

(checked)
You're the most of us and the best of us user. Keep on digging

This appears to be saying all jews are snitches. Is that what you make of it?

Snitches or spies. Yep.

the hits just keep coming with these dirty little swindlers. Their level of depravity is so foreign to us human-people that I'm sure there are things they do as a community we can't even dream of.

what i don't grok is now we know the faggot FBI knows the kikes are poisonous and treacherous and all of them work as a collective to infiltrate and subvert America and America's "allies", then why the fuck are the FBI such chickenshit cucks about kicking the kikes asses and exposing them and even better bringing them all up on RICO charges and locking them up in the Supermax forever?

the worst thing about this doc is that it proves the FBI are traitors who don't give a fuck about actually defending America from enemies foreign and domestic. FBI can't claim they didn't fucking know. their own investigation Top Secret dox prove they knew.

the more Deep State shit like this dribbles out, the i actually come to hate our own traitors within slightly more than the kikes. on DOTR, every single FBI traitor will dig the pit for the kikes and then their own corpses will be bulldozed over the kike's corpses.

A lot of law enforcement are made to feel special by some weird right of passage / masonic bullshit many go through. They believe they are part of some secret order working to preserve order and justice or they fall to the temptation of stealing easily accessible money or getting an easily accessible BJ and become subject to their own failures and are forced to submit to a hidden hand controller.
Law enforcement wages are pinned right at upper middle class for a reason. You have to form some bit of superiority complex over your subjects while forming a dependence on the providing wage. Notice how LE are the highest likelihood of suicide? That depression comes when they're forced to return to serfdom and become one of the subjects they previously held position over.
"Tis better to have loved and lost" is bullshit. It's better to have never known the taste of power than to have known and lost it.

Law 3 + colleges taken over long ago + jews have thousands of years of practice at creating golems

Attached: three laws of politics.jpg (1011x456, 64.7K)

That's misrepresented. The context of the FBI file is that the document was a fake, being spread by some evil anti-Semites, similarly to why the Israel Cohen quote is found in the congressional record.

Attached: 1392477159319.jpg (600x508, 69.34K)

Where does it say that? All of the website and entire document is presented as declassified FBI/ADL docs.

fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1379119380

Here's another version, this time with the context.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=252524

freerangehumans.net/jews-exempt-themselves-from-serving-in-stupid-goyim-wars/

I think there's a longer version of that, with more context. I remember seeing a copy in early 2014 where there were multiple copies throughout the document, with more writing and markings on each. I'll see if I can find it again.

See below analysis for posts by user ID:

4fe75e: 6 (23.08%)

Thou shalt be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 22's (1 total; 50.00%)
> 77's (1 total; 50.00%)

Attached: 17ba477b19414a2a85f8a9f117d5bb26.jpg (602x481, 42.24K)

Attached: 9571e382608f42f28181ad4c59daada8.png (1081x846, 127.82K)

These fucking kikes, they really are a criminal organisation.

Is it really writtien "stupid goyim nations" ?
This must be a joke. Is this a real document ? The attitude of these kikes

Couldn't we just funnel this find to a journalist and maybe get some shit stirring?

>Couldn't we just funnel this find to a (((journalist)))
What planet do you come to us from, ayyyyy-user?

Found it
archive.org/details/AntiDefamationLeagueHQMain5

Well duh, most journalists are kikes, but there are those out there actually concerned with spreading the truth. The only problem is that they seem to be lower on the totem pole. I do say though, it could be beneficial to tell your local news station about this, maybe it could blow up.

The closest thing to a journalist I can see picking this up is crazy Jeff Rense.

I wonder (((why)))
You mean the same one owned by that (((company))) that seems to own all of the local stations?

The more of these stories come out, I think they're kikes trying to spread disinfo

It is a mystery.

the org in charge of seeding hardcore leftist/globalist minded cops and moar importantly fed agents and sheriffs is DYNCORP

run by jews since i believe pre ww2, oh and they did the pheonix progam in 'Nam. know in America we call pheonix FUSION CENTERS

my god. this might be enough to gas the kikes

I mean the ones that report on local news. They'll report on anything that looks like it could be a story. It would be broadcast to that town, then you'd have a town scratching their heads. If you do this enough, you could have a few towns scratching their heads. Eventually it'll itch so much, (((they))) will take notice, and when they try and shut it down, we could simply record their efforts to shut it down, and then make a story out of that.

Mmm hmm.

Attached: leangry.png (499x583, 334.3K)

it's been like this for years now, local news is actual news and not jewish propaganda

The only problem with reporting to local news is that someone is going to have to sacrifice their anonymity to get the story out there. If you remain anonymous, they could see you as illegitimate. If you were to reach out to a local journalist, offer to buy them lunch, sit down with them, and share what you have, they would actually give you a chance. Hell, maybe you could even request anonymity from the journalist at that point.

Nice try jew.

Are you sure? My local news seems pretty damned pozzed. Every time a dumb nigger gets shot by cops for being a dumb nigger, the cop gets blamed.

reminder

just to bump this, adolph hitler believed that MAYBE the us was just a house of cards and would collapse on it self, I don't remember his exact words

the china problem would show up eventually, as he predicted

This. Is there any proof this is real? It reads like a fancfic by a 15 yo Zig Forumsack.

PDF to jpg

Attached: ww2 jews stupid goy fdr nwo fbi files.jpg (1006x2686, 1.01M)

No thanks

Attached: _pol_-_Interesting_find_on_declassified_ADL-FBI_files_-_2018-11-24_22.07.05.png (163x133, 37.42K)

when people understand, that hitler was actually the rebell…

I'll give you a hint.

Attached: freemason jew vs Aryan natsoc.jpg (400x213 93.61 KB, 18.75K)

My gardener (an esoteric immigrant) is fine with esoteric truths. As a matter of fact he was smiling when he said that.

how pozzed are 8ch pdfs?
is it worse to give up ip or dl possible pozz (assuming you're not a torrific poster like myself)?

They already know who we are, dude. Imkunty doesn't or he would expose us all but the NSA and Israel does.

The PDF is pretty much names, OP's pic, and I did a picture version of one PDF for you

maybe, but i like my illusions

danke, dude

The only good sources are found in
>>>pdf

>>>/pdf/
>>>/pdfs/

not downloading your virus, post screenshots and stop being a jew

trips but you. deserve. being. battered. with. a. million. pozzed. pdfs

bump

No thanks what? Instead of an emotional reaction, see a clip of the content first.

>israellobby.org/adl/ 1199215-000 — 100-HQ-530 — Section 2.PDF
404 It's been shoah'd!

NEGATIVE
OP was just being a dumb nigger and didn't give
the correct link.
israellobby.org/adl/1199215-000 — 100-HQ-530 — Section 2.PDF
Overview with links to other documents:
israellobby.org/adl/

YOU'RE ALL USELESS NIGGERS!
I'm the first user to recently think of archiving the page but the Wayback machine has the site from August
israellobby.org/adl/
archive.fo/ccegU

Possible glownigger botnet site put up 13th Feb 2018, probably some story or thread(?) made back in August where the earliest mention of it elsewhere is.
WHOIS included. Note the site is not using https

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (516x898, 96.68K)

So it's an IP skimmer then?

All is botnet.

all that https does over http is that it encrypts the data you send aka the http requests.
ip address is unrelated to http / https protocol…its completely different layer of communication
https protects you from MitM or sniffing on your network

What he said made perfect sense kike. I know the ins and outs of technology, aside from your loan processing software, allude you due to the amount of extra blood flow that is sent to your nose and constant hand wringing, but repeating what he said over and over makes you look like the retarded vermin you are to anyone that bothers to know about network security.

When did they let you niggers in? Go bare back off cuckchan if they b& you retarded nigger.
I said the site DOES NOT USE HTTPS. Then your fellow retarded cuckfag pointed out the FUCKING OBVIOUS about HTTPS.
Why do you think I mentioned https in the first place?? Why do you think I repeated THE FUCKING OBVIOUS IMPLICATION OF NON-HTTPS use in his retard post? No, don't answer - you're a dumb nigger and would have no clue. You'll just continue to piss me off with your low level intellect.
Fuuck!!
If there was an IQ test to post on here now most of you retards would be self-b&

Take your meds, abraham.

Attached: autism increased.jpg (960x422, 19.41K)

Attached: 1492575180759.jpg (720x724, 82.8K)

It was UPDATED upon 13/2/2018 you nimrod. Right below the "Updated Date" is "Creation Date" and lo and behold what's the date there? 12/2/2014 a whole four years before what you posted as it's creation date.
Nice try sheckle-monkey.

I went there anyway, what to expect?
They'll list my IP address up to somewhere?

yeah that's the story they came up with when it got leaked.

*sage*

don't doxx yourself faggot

Kikes don't write things down this blatantly. It's The Hidden Tyranny-tier – an obvious fake to anyone who's actually studied the jew.

kys

so what happened here

There's no comparison.

Attached: semetic propaganda.PNG (380x22, 6.38K)

semitic, not anti semitic. well then case closed.