Redpill thread

I was thinking about posting these at my school
Should I do it?
Any tips?

Attached: 20181125_111241.jpg (4032x1960, 2.09M)

This is a retarded idea. For one they can just turn this around to make you look stupid, and for two: adding extra text under the main point weakens the argument.
The 'It's okay to be white' thing was a phenomenon because, no matter your political belief, it's ultimately true. It's only not true if you have an agenda you're trying to keep hidden.

But this? What does bring to the table? If you post it in a flyer form, someone can just say "Nah that's bullshit" and tear it down.

Did a mass email go out to bring an infection to 8/pol/ recently?

lel what the fuck
I guess you mean middle school

Just wait for all the xmasniggers to flood.

Attached: 0b3d726fce3ef2b5f127ca5f0157c6bc_400x400.jpeg (400x400, 18.23K)

Gosh, the kikeposts come fast and furious, don't they?

Do what you think is best, middle school-user. Never hurts to whack the hornets' nest and see what happens. Be sure you're not leaving fingerprints on the paper, and try sticking it down with wheat paste so it can't just be torn off by the first intersectional cultist who sees it.

Attached: Full_Gas.jpg (255x251, 18.43K)

Cuckchan exodus. The biggest and most cancerous one we've seen.

Cut out the bottom, it's already covered by the top and by adding more information it lessens it's impact. Remember KISS = "Keep It Simple, Stupid."

Like Mark Twain said "Don't use a five-dollar word when a fifty-cent word will do."

Put up posters that ask the question:

And behind the poster, put a smaller poster with "bigot" or "racist", so when some leftist prole rips it off he gets his hypocrisy thrown back at him/her/xer.

I mean the poster proves it's own point - especially if they kvetch about it.

It's great idea! Don't allow the "There is no part II to the IOTBW-campaign". Even better will be/would be a visual representation of the "Why" people prefer homogeneity/common culture; like what we're seeing in S. Africa and former Rhodesia.

…to discourage you.

Go fuck yourself, you subhuman faggot.

Just like they can–and did–to the iotbw posters.

Good idea just remove the bottom text as the others suggested.

Post this instead

Attached: 7.jpg (1008x760, 166.68K)

Smart.

post this instead

Attached: div7.jpg (865x528, 273.4K)

get a printer that doesent leave a registration with yellow dots. they can trace prints back to your printer

Is there a list of printer models to use/avoid?

Will making photocopies solve this?