I found the meme to cure all race mixing threads

If you just yell

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE GODS

THAT MONKEY MEN WORSHIP

And post perfect Aryan women, the monkey people fall apart. Because they know it's true and that's why they want to mix with us. You may say this is stupid, may say it's a slide, but just think for a moment. It destroys their argument every time because they know they want our DNA, and they want our civilization, and their gods look like us, even black Jesus looks like a white guy covered in dirt. It kills the conversation. Cuckchan wont let me have this thread.

memonics!
They lose all

Attached: revolt dress.jpg (500x611, 27.17K)

THAT MONKEY MEN WORSHIP

Attached: 1430832091731-2.jpg (1200x1200, 415.19K)

And in White cultural tradition, the mixes between the gods and mortals made the best characters and stories.

Stupid fag, go read about the Greek Gods and heroes before posting your ignorant shit

Terrible meme.
1/10

blanda up bitch nigger

Between white gods and white mortals, Schlomo.

But OP is still a dumb faggot. We are not gods. We’re not even close. If we were, we wouldn’t be subject to the whims and depredations of jews and monkeys.

Attached: The Nig is Strong Wit Dis One.gif (500x281, 673.27K)

I'd go more in this direction.

Attached: DEXATI20181125231719.png (1199x1199, 693.57K)

Look, have fun with your thread but this is essentially validating womens independence and you'll hang on dotr for it.

Hilarious user. Thanks for the laugh. I enjoyed it.

THAT MONKEY MEN WORSHIP

Attached: veronica lake.jpg (500x648 49.87 KB, 121.24K)

I'd have to see her body first, but I'd most likely inseminate that fire crotch in the name of saving the white race. Unless you can find this crazy blonde for me.

Attached: DEXATI20181125234317.png (1076x1647, 640.06K)

Bad meme OP.
Heres a meme: Say no to big. Exact same layout as its ok to be white.
Then make themed memes by putting say no to big over backgrounds that make controversial jokes and edgy humour.

Say no to Big (Noses)
Say no to Big (Corp)
Say no to Big (Gov)
Say no to Big (Church)
Say no to Big (Titties)
Say no to Big (Fat bitches)
Thats how you meme. Get your dirt tier outta here.

That's just fucking awful. But we can't meme here anymore

Agreed, but stop putting white women on a pedestal.

This is why your POSSIBLY LEGIT thread was anchored. You embedded a subversive point in it. Offenses here are like confessional, the prescription is always the same except instead of "Hail Marry's" we demand "X amount" of lurk more.

Might try lurking for some extra time, try an entire year… if after that your next faggot thread gets instantly anchored… try another year of lurking.

Pathetic

that's what got us into this mess in the first place

THAT MONKEY MEN WORSHIP

Attached: lol.jpg (361x450, 20.93K)

Yes, but monkey men have the chocolate-dicks that white bitches worship. :\