NOT A DRILL - HAPPENING - NOT A DRILL - HAPPENING

JUDGE ORDERS HILLARY MUST TESTIFY UNDER OATH, NO FIFTH AMENDMENT
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/big-guns-fitton-judicial-watch-force-hillary-to-testify-under-oath/

BRETT FAVRE OPENLY NAMED THE JEW
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/legendary-american-sports-hero-brett-favre-openly-names-zionism-as-a-problem-in-video-addressed-to-gdl/

AFTER BRETT FAVRE, SOULJA BOY NAMED THE JEW
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/following-brett-favre-rapper-soulja-boy-endorses-goyim-defense-league-and-names-zionism-as-a-problem/

US AUTHORITIES SEEK FINANCIAL RECORDS FROM UK ROYAL FAMILY
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/us-seeks-tax-revenue-and-financial-records-from-royal-family-amid-doj-indictments-breaking-up-cabal/

LAS VEGAS SHOOTING ROLLED UP?
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/doj-indictments-seem-to-lead-back-to-las-vegas-shootings-pizzagate-events-related/

PIZZAGATE ROLLED UP!
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/indictments-expose-pizzagate-cabal-about-to-be-rounded-up-not-a-drill/

Attached: fitton.jpg (225x225, 7.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2018/11/big-guns-fitton-judicial-watch-force-hillary-to-testify-under-oath/
dailycrusader.com/2018/11/following-brett-favre-rapper-soulja-boy-endorses-goyim-defense-league-and-names-zionism-as-a-problem/
dailycrusader.com/2018/11/legendary-american-sports-hero-brett-favre-openly-names-zionism-as-a-problem-in-video-addressed-to-gdl/
archive.fo/7UIwv
archive.is/PxUa3
cameo.com/v/P3kzOLkMH
cameo.com/
cameo.com/brettfavre
cameo.com/souljaboy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> dailycrusader.com/2018/11/big-guns-fitton-judicial-watch-force-hillary-to-testify-under-oath/
DAMMIT! FUCK!
Fitton is a (((Shabbos Goy)))

Still fantastic news! but I don't trust (((Fitton))) as far as I can throw his 55yr old juiced out ass.

This is supposed to happen on the 5th of Dec. I believe.
She had 30 days as of a week or two ago.
Sure it might be (((Fitton))). Lets wait and see.

>dailycrusader.com/2018/11/following-brett-favre-rapper-soulja-boy-endorses-goyim-defense-league-and-names-zionism-as-a-problem/
"Don't ever forget the USS Liberty and the men and women who died on that day!"
Holy shit! It really is happening!

Is there anything other than the one source?
Otherwise…
So bump for interest

Consequences had for all the shit tom fitton has exposed to date: 0

Literally Brett Favre in video naming the jew!

I just watched it. Legit as fuck.

I best get watching the video then user
TY

PRAISE KEK
Burn the cunt and let's get the fucking show on the road already

Stop promoting your tabloid and provide credible sources you giant faggot. Reported for fake news

Hey guys I found the rabbi

Attached: 46739353_1141085189402028_5958163999504728064_n.jpg (834x960, 183.26K)

Because CNN is going to reupload a video of Brett Favre naming the jew, right?

A few rappers have named the jew in the last couple years. Lupe Fiasco did an interview where he talked about the "Friar's Deal," which is what the Jewish music executives call it. What they do is, when they find a new rapper they think will be popular, they offer him a contract with a single, huge lump-sum payment up front. $50 million is not unheard of. A lot of rappers are black, from bad family situations, and poorly educated, so they see that $50 million and sign without reading the fine print.

It's called a "Friar's Deal" because Friar is the Hebrew word for "sucker." The fine print on these contracts entitles the record labels to massive percentages of all the money the rappers make in the future - album sales, endorsements, concert tickets, merchandise, everything. Over time, the rapper buys fancy cars, giant houses, tons of weed and expensive alcohol, strippers, hookers, etc. Now that $50 million is gone, but he can't balance that out with future earnings because the jews are contractually allowed to take most of his income from that point forward. That's a big reason why a lot of guys who had everything quickly end up bankrupt in spite of their massive earnings. Their poor financial decisions would have less of an impact if Shlomo and Ari weren't taking 75% of everything they earn.

Attached: plies.jpg (385x424, 38.84K)

Why not instead grow a brain and demonstrate why the information presented is bullshit and or wrong?

A judge directly violating the constitution? I don't like the rules but pretty sure that is a get out of jail free card for her, especially if she comes clean.

link me to video user

Attached: so jew.jpg (610x752, 100.31K)

Not a violation of COTUS, read the article and the Judicial Watch release. Judge Sullivan said the answers were within the legal definition of discovery and therefore do not fall under the Fifth.

Further

checked

Attached: Brett Farve Checking in with the #GDL boys, REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY #GDL.mp4 (640x360, 1.05M)

Sorry to tell you guys, but those videos were bought on a site called cameo. Still, could be a useful propaganda weapon.

Bret Favre
dailycrusader.com/2018/11/legendary-american-sports-hero-brett-favre-openly-names-zionism-as-a-problem-in-video-addressed-to-gdl/

Something we aren't utilizing at this time, nigger.

Uh huh, we'll see what the SC has to say about it. Fucking morons are going to let her get away with it. They need to stop asking and threatening and demanding she does something and making stupid fucking plays involving stripping constitutional rights and present their fucking evidence and let her deny it all the way into prison or a gallows.

it's more likely than you think!

Sweet Double thanks now

Kikechan needs to go back.

no I meant the Lupe Fiasco video. Give me time stamp if possible as well please

The same Supreme Court where Democrats accused two of the men currently sitting on it of running rape gangs?
That Supreme Court, right?

I think you're right about that. Looks like it cost $500 for the video.

Usually doesn't happen against their side though. This alone has me questioning the play. They have no problem fucking over the right when it comes to rights but when it is used against them they are the loudest screaming foul and one of theirs will back them overturning the goyim that dared challenge them.

Every
Single
Time

you're not clever, samefag

Hey Samefag!
You're about to be out of work in 2019! LOL

FUCKING LOL!

Eat shit and die you fucking shill fuck!

Things change.

Are you a bot or just retarded?

I don't have a video, but I do have an article about it. This one was on djbooth.net. tabletmag.com doesn't play nice with archive, and I'm not going to give clicks to Times of Israel if I can help it.

archive.fo/7UIwv

Lupe apparently quit the music industry 2016 after the kikes oy veyed all over entertainment media because he called them out. Should be easy to find more info because the kikes wrote all about how anti-Semitic and hateful he is. He still makes music, but he's done with the music industry because he can't stand the jews anymore.

I don't answer questions
craigslist.org/jobs/
good luck, spooky!

eh I didn't check the post count. So I'm guessing you're just being retarded.

who?

Let me know when it actually does.

American sportsball superstar
Pretty much every American knows the guy. He was in a movie about a retard and a girl with cum in her hair.

this

fuck off

I am confuse now is that really Brett talking in the video?
Or is it a big scamplease help out an ancient fag

double dubs of dubiousness checked

(heil'd)
It's Brett Favre in the video
why are you confused?

(checked)
It's fake, but worth spreading anyway.

Prove its fake then faggot. Looks just like him.

checked
its him
also soulja boy in the other one
spread it around goy he talks about USS Liberty
only kike shills will deny the Handsome Truth and the GDL

(1)
fuck off
go look for a job

This is why I am confused also we only have one source but I admit it seems to be good, and this is fucking gold if it is real

this
is Brett Favre

Beyond that, there are documents to validate the claims on the site with links to those documents.

How long has the Daily Crusader website existed?

Let me know when you take the semite off the pedestal.

Continue to attack the messenger, kike.
Keep exposing yourself you dirty fucking yid. Your days are numbered. Get all the filth out of your dirty fucking jew mouth before you get lynched!

Rape allegation from random women 20 years ago incoming

Wanting confirmation is not attacking the messenger, unless you're the sort of retarded nigger that believes that everything published on the interwebs is true. Until this is confirmed from multiple sources - at a minimum - I don't believe it. And nor should anyone else for that matter.

archive.is/PxUa3

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (837x771, 992.47K)

>archive.is/PxUa3
You're going to place an order to prove it's legit

I always hated baseball. Now it doesn't seem so bad.

These videos are fake you faggot.

They are from an app called Cameo where anyone can pay washed up celebs to make custom video shoutouts for them. So you pay $50 to get Soulja Boy to say "ayyy yo muffugga dindu USS liberty yo". These people have no idea what they are saying.

PROOF
cameo.com/v/P3kzOLkMH
And if you watch the Favre video you can see the Cameo logo on the left hand corner.

Attached: image.jpeg (310x269, 25.82K)

>cameo.com/
What the hell, are they all broke now?

American Football m8

Well this should generate some salt.

(trips checked)

I am less confused now
BUT
I cant see Favre saying things he does not agree with and releasing it into the wilds of the tubes for a paltry $375, full well knowing once it is gone you can never get it back.
So even though it appears he was paid a few sheckels for his words it seems to me he fully embraced and supported the script he was reading.
This should be grand fun seeing how it all shakes out.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 6.17.20 PM.png (1532x108, 52.04K)

Trips say get Brett to say the 14 words.

THERE IS NO BUT, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. THESE PEOPLE AREN'T HUMAN. CELEBRITIES AREN'T FUCKING HUMAN. THEY HAVE NO MORALS. THEY HAVE NO TRUTH. THEY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF RIGHT OR WRONG. THEY HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, AS LONG AS THEY GET PAID.

uber kek!

Brett does not fall into this category faggot. For the price of a dinner was all he got to say what I feel he actually believed
This is definitaly worth keeping tabs on

ID: da0f30 (1)

honestly it looks to me like Hollywood found a way to expose the jew while having plausible deniability so mossad doesn't murder them
also bump

Another happening?!
WOW

Oh joy another cuckchan thread.

>>>/reddit/
Commit suicide for being this stupid.

Go the fuck back to reddit.

Quit shilling your news site faggot. Zig Forums isn't your personal drudgereport.

"Bix nood!"

hold my hand on the way?

The guy son Fiver and similar platforms will say anything for a few bucks. All celebrities are actors, and all actors are whores. For someone who doesn't know what the USS Liberty is the shoutout sounds like your run of the mill patriotic boilerplate. I doubt Favre took the time to look it up beforehand.

Fuck trips just commission it and see if he does it. It'll be worth a mild chuckle even if he turns you down.

God damn, niggers are stupid.

Sure.

Attached: 570793d1410857566-argument-results-severed-hand-h6[1].jpg (960x720, 138.48K)

Most of them are. Statistics bear this out. A perfect demographic for the jews to exploit, as a result.

Kill yourself double nigger. Have some standards.

KYS

After reading the thread whaddya know it’s literally nothing. You faggots are so gullible it’s absomyteky pathetic. Taking the lowest tier of clickbait as truth because you think anything posted on Zig Forums is automatically true without any verification.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

FAKE AND GAY

OP SHOULD BE PLACED IN A BURLAP SACK AND BEATEN WITH TUBE SOCKS STUFFED WITH FROZEN KUMQUATS

MODS DO YOUR FAGGOT ASS JOBS

Attached: 51ANKG7JHGL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (260x316, 23.12K)

This thread reeks of kike

You're right. Sage for tax evasion.

Attached: b54938c1acfe37e2088a48b7bb1ccfb51d65bf859465da8bd9499179cbc192f7-pol.jpg (625x349, 55.17K)

Negated, kike.

checks out user

you're going the fuck back

All you had to do was read the fucking youtube comments to see that he was paid to say it and has no idea what it means.

Attached: Fuckmewojak.png (272x204, 83.98K)

they paid him to do that shit.

cameo.com/brettfavre
cameo.com/souljaboy

dumb fucking jews

Why the fuck would Brett Farve with millions of dollars and a reputation to risk do this for $500? Hell I wouldn’t do this because it’s not worth the risk of the ADL showing up at my employer.

The cameo thing is his plausible deniability.

He'll say anything for $500, just like Soulja, who both just happen to be on Cameo. Dumb fucking kikes.

bump

Farve and Soulja are kikes?

That makes sense.

Did shareblue get a massive budget cut or something?

Attached: 28e10595dccfa4b80d7d9787ab9082ca898a0c8f329b9324c30c07847c443f68.png (1562x918, 767.35K)