History of (((False Flag Events)))

William Ward
William Ward

Post redpills on the various false flags that the jews have done. Here is a list of known Jewish false flags.

9/11
Las Vegas shooting
USS Liberty Bombing
Oklahoma city bombing
Pearl Harbor
The Gulf of Tonkin incident
Havana Harbor USS Maine explosion (jews trying to get USA in war with spain in 1898)

These are just a few off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are dozens more.

Attached: uss-maine-explosion.jpg (241.98 KB, 700x384)
Attached: 9-11.jpg (104.12 KB, 950x1157)
Attached: uss-liberty.jpg (130.34 KB, 650x775)

Other urls found in this thread:

centerforaninformedamerica.com/bostonmarathon/
youtu.be/hycank4AxBo
archive.org/details/USPriorKnowledgeOfPearlHarborAttackDecember71941
freerepublic.com/focus/fr/803100/posts)
right.orain.org/wiki/FDR_denied_Japanese_surrender_memo
archive.org/details/TheFakeOfNankingMassacre1EnglishAndJapanese
centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/
centerforaninformedamerica.com/september11/
youtube.com/watch?v=soJBsLTCWxY
centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/29/canadian-couple-freed-police-entrapment-canada-day-bomb-plot
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/197189992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:October_Crisis
mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2013/Michael_Collins_Piper_AFP_2013-05-13_No._19_Trying_to_Sink_Some_Titanic_Rumors.html
archive.is/UBBQ2
mileswmathis.com/bestfake.html

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Bump.

Attached: 76fe59ebff2757e1f3dfd2d261e5ddd2698570739951af456bce93be3fe55f87.jpg (165.79 KB, 1162x652)

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

King David hotel
7/7
Sandy Hook
Joes Cock
Manchester Arena
London Bridge
Westminster Bridge
Parsons Green
Pulse
Charlie Hebdo
Bataclan
St Petersburg Station
Brussels Station
That thing with the camps in Germany and Poland a while back

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

I've used the story of the USS Liberty to personally redpill around 7 people. They went from basic conservative, to white nationalists totally aware of the jewish question. Feels good man.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Attached: sandy-hook-fact-check.png (40.01 KB, 1200x1105)
Attached: sandy-hook-sex-abuse-link-jewish-sisters.jpg (503.74 KB, 1246x2081)
Attached: sandy-hook-sex-abuse-link-jewish-sisters.jpg (503.74 KB, 1246x2081)
Attached: sandy-hook-super-bowl.jpg (1.1 MB, 2172x2536)

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Full exposure of Boston Marathon bombing:

OP, I think we should really be posting sources, not just the allegations list. Ideally, if any of /ourguys/ try to broach this topic, it's best that they specialize in 1 or 2 of these false flags, at least for the first conversation or two, rather than just coming off as an Alex Jones fanboy (imho)

Attached: boston-marathon-bombing.jpg (602.52 KB, 1023x2999)

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Yeah, I'd post a bunch of redpills on false flags, but I don't have my hdd with me. Also yes, when trying to redpill normies, it is better to focus in depth on 1 false flag event, such as the USS Liberty, rather than hitting them with a big list. Generally if you hit them with a big list their "no way that is to crazy.. can't be true" switch triggers.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Pearl Harbor was real. I've seen this stupid claim all over the place and yet not one of you faggots has ever posted any evidence, just screeches of 'believe me goy'. Prove PH was a false flag or stop blathering about it, it makes you look like an idiot.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

Moon landings

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

9-11 Building 7 demolition. 45 sec. vid.
youtu.be/hycank4AxBo
This is, for me, the most damning evidence of a false narrative.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

archive.org/details/USPriorKnowledgeOfPearlHarborAttackDecember71941
Here's an excerpt from this link.
From Benjamin Freedman’s 1974 speech -

“Now, Mr. Roosevelt figured, and it's in Mr. Stimson's diary, in his own handwriting, which is in the room at Yale Library containing all Mr. Henry L. Stimson's papers - he was the Secretary of Defense. He wrote in his diary important things that went on (in his own handwriting) and under November 25th, two weeks before Pearl Harbor, he wrote, "The President sent for us to come to the White House. I thought it was to discuss the war in Europe, but he told us that we had to be at war with Japan but he didn't want it to look as if we fired the first shot!"

It must be noted that USA attacked and sunk a Japanese submarine MORE than an hour before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. USS Ward (a group of Navy reservists from St. Paul, Minnesota) attacked and sunk a Japanese two-man submarine a little more than an hour before the Pearl Harbor Attack. More than one hour before the 8 a.m. attack on Pearl Harbor, the commander of the Ward sent this message to headquarters in Honolulu: "We have attacked, fired upon and dropped depth charges upon submarine operating in defensive sea area." John Wiltshire (associate director of the University of Hawaii laboratory) said "They sounded the warning and no one listened." (Source - freerepublic.com/focus/fr/803100/posts)

Another hidden truth is it was FDR who rejected the Japanese surrender memo on January 20 1945 which was sent through General MacArthur. So all of the brutal battles that happened afterwards such as Battle of Iwo Jima, Battle of Okinawa, etc. were unnecessary. Here is the link to the information.

Just like Allies created fictional Holocaust in germany, Communist China created fictional Nanking Massacre to blame everything on Japan. Here is the link that provides the information that Nanking Massacre was fake.
archive.org/details/TheFakeOfNankingMassacre1EnglishAndJapanese

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

user this link doesn't show anything. Do you have a pdf file of the memo or another link?

Owen White
Owen White

Link was part of text from referred link>>12475283. I've heard different anecdotes about prior knowledge of the jap attack. This is the first mention I've seen about a jap surrender denial. Worth exploring. No pdf or related links user.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

Pearl harbor was a real attack sure. It is just that we essentially forced japan into attacking, had knowledge that the attack was coming and ignored it. We let japan surprise attack us, and kill many of our men, but we had already moved anything of true value to the (((government))) out of the harbor. We used the totally preventable attack to get American normies to go to ww2. Pearl Harbor is basically the same as 9/11.

We could have prevented the attack entirely, or warned the men at pearl harbor to be ready for the attack. Either of those choices would have made the attack far less of a disaster however, and woudn't have worked as well for building war support.

James Lee
James Lee

pic

this
With the exception of Sandy Hook and more recent "gun control ops", all of these false flags were actual events with casualties, but the narrative is twisted and deceitful for the purpose of political maneuvering.

Attached: Screenshot-20181126-225233.png (332.34 KB, 1200x1920)

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Not nothing user, murikka took all of her air craft carriers out of their berths and had them trundling about else where so they wouldn't be damaged.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Can someone give me a quick run down of what happened? I've never heard of this incident and Wikipedia says it was an accident on Israel's part.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

Like what was Israel's motive in doing something like this considering America is at the forefront of their Western puppet states? Not looking for proof that Israel knew what they were doing, just what their motive was?

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Pics not necessarily "proof" of motive, but I think you identify the modus operandi.

Attached: hqdefault-(1).jpg (48.59 KB, 480x360)
Attached: th-(48).jpeg (59.93 KB, 474x371)

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

AH. Thanks.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

The FLQ Crisis in Quebec in 1970 and the imposition of the War Measures Act was a false flag; the FLQ never actually existed as advertised. It was a creation of the RCMP dirty tricks department and Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau to thwart the vote on separation.
This was all revealed by the MacDonald commission which was shut down before it could conclude its investigation by the Prime Minister when an RCMP cadet had an FLQ bomb he was delivering to a Montreal post box blew up next to him on his car seat. The media obligingly kept all this quiet.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Sounds like the Patriot Act after 9-11. Introduced to house and was passed through house, senate, and signed by bush in 3 days. They had that drafted ahead of time and couldn't rubber stamp it fast enough. It created Homeland Security, TSA.

Attached: Screenshot-20181126-234631~2.png (170.81 KB, 1195x572)

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

The Titanic was a false flag to kill the wealthiest opposers of the Federal Reserve

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Full exposure of Boston Marathon bombing:
Highly recommended. As are:
McGowan's debunking of the Apollo missions: centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/
And his 911 revisited: centerforaninformedamerica.com/september11/

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

The premise was that the FLQ was made up of Roman Catholic Breton heritage peasants that somehow woke up one day and became extreme Maoist revolutionaries. In fact what they did was they paid a hot blond law student at Laval U. $100k a year (in 1970!) to pose as the organizer of this FLQ revolutionary cell. Haha. A bunch of doofuses joined up so they could catch a whiff of her quiff.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

By the way that was written by Kavanaugh. And he lied about this to the senate, committing perjury in 2006 when he was up for a Federal judgeship. But nobody mentioned this salient fact because the Democrats under Obongo used the Patriot Act even more than the Bushites did.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Titanic
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Dave McGowan is best showing that the big LSD hippy thing in LA and SF was in fact paid for by DIA and US Naval Intelligence to cut the feet out from under the burgeoning anti war movement.
Owsley Stanley III was penniless, livign in a basement without a job when he was giving out $60,000 worth of ergot raw materials processed in a high tech lab as LSD each week at places like Golden Gate Park be ins for years in the mid sixties. How'd he do dat?

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

His father was a senator…

youtube.com/watch?v=soJBsLTCWxY

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Only obsolete battleships were sunk; all the vital modern aircraft carriers were out at sea.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

Dave McGowan is best showing that the big LSD hippy thing in LA and SF was in fact paid for by DIA and US Naval Intelligence to cut the feet out from under the burgeoning anti war movement.
Laurel Canyon was his centerpiece, yes.
To save anons some clicks: centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/
(That collection became the commercially published Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon.)

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

/qresearch/index.html
/tg/index.html

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Chris Kyle
You guys ever hear about this?
Actor Bradly Cooper was in town and visited the bombing victims in a hospital.
Steven Spielberg was seen directing the crisis actor scene.
A couple weeks after the bombing, Spielberg announced the Chris Kyle movie starring Bradley Cooper.

Attached: spielbergdoppelganger.jpg (56.86 KB, 800x473)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (263.29 KB, 800x550)
Attached: Spielberg-exposed-directing-Boston-bombing-hoax.webm (15.4 MB, 1280x720)

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

MOAR

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (137.28 KB, 475x273)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (142.31 KB, 518x537)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (134.54 KB, 666x570)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (289.33 KB, 528x917)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (694.4 KB, 956x538)

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Originally the Israelis didn't say it was an accident, they said it was an attack done by Egypt. Somehow we found out it wasn't egypt (I think a combo between Russian intel, and our own survivors of the attack whistle blowing.) and then isreal claimed it was an accident. Eventually isreal offered the USA some money in exchange for the lives lost, and the USA jews counter offered a low