The Turner Diaries

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

After completing this book in what is an essential but super entry level Zig Forums required reading I have some thoughts and questions I thought might generate some discussion here.

1. Why did the Organization re-admit Turner after his capture?
2. What is the deal with the Order? They seem masonic as fuck
3. Is this book dated now because it takes place in a pre cell phone/internet world?
4. Is the use of nuclear weapons on the U.S without immediately turning the conflict into WW3 realistic?
5. Why didn't Turner knock up Katherine?
6. Was the Organization's definition of White stricter than the Nuremburg laws?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (151.15 KB, 265x400)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce#Life_and_career
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce#Early_political_activities
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=iYr3W5WfB-yL_Qag7qWgAg&q=LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=jor3W5HKEMfp_Qbd8YiABw&q=LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY MILITARY
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=Sov3W97JBK7H_QbQ05CoCg&q=LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=Jmz3W8HOEqS0ggeF96OQBg&q=PRATT & WHITNEY DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=V2z3W7LuO4K0ggeQpLewAw&q=PRATT & WHITNEY MILITARY
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=pon3W6-fLK6Jggf7hr_QCQ&q=PRATT & WHITNEY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

1. The organization readmits Turner, only since he was unconscious when he failed to kill himself. His punishment was to go through a suicide entry to be granted full membership.

2. Order is a mi of SS and Romanian 1930s-early 40s fascist ceremonies.
3. is this book now dated– obviously in ways but it's not meant as a "how-to" manual

4. As long as the US was nuking itself with fairly low-grade weapons that weren't impacting other parts of the world, why would the rest of the world really care?

5. Turner knew he had a very high chance of death or jail from the outset.

6. I don't know what you mean. They never even lay down especially strict laws. Unless you mean when they were cleaning out california, in which case, the point was that they learned their lesson from the elements AH did not take care of.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

1. Why did the Organization re-admit Turner after his capture?
So he'd have reason to kamikaze; redemption.
2. What is the deal with the Order? They seem masonic as fuck
Just bullshit you don't need to have explained otherwise it'd crowd the story.
3. Is this book dated now because it takes place in a pre cell phone/internet world?
Yes, and no. People would still need to organize in real life regardless of technology.
4. Is the use of nuclear weapons on the U.S without immediately turning the conflict into WW3 realistic?
Not sure, but since if the Order was willing to nuke the U.S and Israel they'd definitely nuke the capitol city of any other nation that tries to intervene. U.S.A is the arm of ZOG, so who would be left to even join in, really? China? I don't think they would risk it.
5. Why didn't Turner knock up Katherine?
Their service to their people above their personal lives.
6. Was the Organization's definition of White stricter than the Nuremburg laws?
Probably, because Pierce had no sympathy or patience left for the jews, unlike the NatSocs.

David Scott
David Scott

Pierce had no patience left for Jews
Which is why he sold the rights to Turner Diaries to a Jewish publisher

MOSSAD pls go

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

Just bullshit you don't need to have explained otherwise it'd crowd the story.

This is only part I don't agree with.If you read Codreneau "for my Legionaries" or even a kikepedia summary of his life, it's obvious where the oath and robe and the rest come from.

Ian King
Ian King

What is the deal with the Order? They seem masonic as fuck

Attached: 5de06959f1db3948a9388615016be512.jpg (44.77 KB, 355x528)

David Sanders
David Sanders

People bring this up like the fact that Pierce found one Judenrat willing to sell out his own tribe for a profit as if this totally discredits him, like jews never fight one another for a nigger piece of the pie. Do you know how the SS were so easily able to round up and deport the Jews so quickly? With help from other Jews.

If no other publisher would touch it, why shouldn't he let a Jew help nail in his own coffin? It wasn't like he sold the rights to him exclusively or in perpetuity. It was for a a single paperback edition.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

1. I know why the let him back in, but in real life wouldn't that be poor OpSec? Or am I making too much of it.
2. Do you believe something like the Order is necessary for something like the Organization to achieve it's goals?
3. That's what I figured, but it was interesting going back in time before everyone was glued to niggertech
4. I think the rest of the world would care if that happened today because it creates a power vacuum. I believe China would try to capitalize on that power vacuum, them or Russia. In the novel I know the nukes hit the Soviet Union as well, which if that happened today I'm pretty sure Putin would launch a full retaliation towards
5. Creating White life is always important, regardless of circumstances, but I am satisfied with these answers
6. You can see it play out during the cleansings. I wonder if having as strict a guideline as Pierce had then would be doable with the demographic shifts

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

It's already out there free to the public in audiobook form. Pierce employed the same tactic as Rockwell, let the jews spread your message since they can't help but kvetch day and night.
I forgot about the weird ceremonies and shit, I just thought you meant that they had their influence everywhere and could keep the story moving from behind the scenes.

This jew most likely wasn't a traitor. Whenever a white man has something of influence to sell, a kike is always there to buy it, because they intend to use it to benefit them somehow in the future. They're fucking everywhere waiting to get their hands on the goyim's businesses and IPs.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

You're overanalyzing, it was just meant as an adventure story. Although "The Order" (look up Robert J. Matthews if you don't know their story) did take it pretty literally and did fairly well for a few years, esp when it came to bank robberies.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

jews will spread things that dont benefit themselves
MOSSAD pls go

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

This jew most likely wasn't a traitor. Whenever a white man has something of influence to sell,
Pierce was worth well over a million by that time and could make sure he got his cut. What better way to get it into mainstream bookstores than to have a Jew peddling it? He gave it away for free as audio and pdf already.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

MOSSAD pls go
the irony here is that I knew pierce when I was very young. and i'm here having some 15 year old LARPing dickhead tell me I and Dr. Pierce were Mossad. As you say. Mom said it's past time now.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. Is "The Order" the most actionable thing to come of the John Birch Society?

LOOK AT ME I'M MOSSAD NOW

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

i-i knew him so the fact Jews never spread things which dont benefit themselves is irrelevant!
MOSSAD pls go

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

There was no power vacuum since the Order already had fucking nukes, deporting millions, and was killing people in the streets. They also already had an entire organizational structure and was already developing a civic structure even while in the middle of a war. "Power vaccums" only exist today because jews in the middle east want to fill them with their own puppets. No sane white revolutionaries would do something so stupid.
Russia
Russia back then is not the same as Russia today. Russia today would not be nuked by white nationalists.
China
The chink empire would collapse during a U.S civil war since we wouldn't be buying their plastic crap. They have very little power anyways, the only reason they fuck us over so much now is because the kikes have neutered us and everyone on the globe can exploit us however they please.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Damn. I'm fairly jealous not going to lie. I would have loved to pick his brain but I didn't even have pubes before he died.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

The Order" the most actionable thing to come of the John Birch Society?
Don't get you. In the book, the "John Birch Society" is represented as the "Responsible Conservative" who later has t be taken into woods and shot since he really doesn't understand what they're trying to do. The General who takes over San Francisco area is another example of a John Bircher. John Birchers "hated commies, but loved Jews." Kind of like saying "I really hate AIDS, but I don't mind the ideas that causes it."

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

If you think Pierce is MOSSAD then you're probably one of those severely mentally deranged schizos who thinks Hitler was funded by jews as well. Just end yourself, because everything in life is going to trigger your autism.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

I would have loved to pick his brain
He wasn't really one to make much small talk about anything dude. He woke up early, worked 12 hours, and you didn't see him until briefly next day or if you were helping him do something. I was only 16 at the time and though he might not have much tie left and wanted to at least meet him.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

"I really hate AIDS, but I don't mind *THE DISEASE that causes it."

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Attached: vril.jpg (46.2 KB, 495x701)
Attached: vril07-04.gif (20.98 KB, 500x500)
Attached: The-Order.png (174.58 KB, 484x1118)

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Explain why Jews would spread Turner Diaries if it doesn't help their agenda.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

if it doesn't help their agenda.
I'm filtering you after this, since you're a retard. "If bobby fisher was a kike, how come he named them every chance he got?" If a Jew doesn't feel he has gotten enough help from his fellow Jews, he will turn on them. In the early 20th centuries, most of the whores the Jews sent to Europe/US were Jewesses themselves. Read a lot more about Jews, then come back in 2 years.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Jews didnt promote Bobby Fischer. Why do Jews promote Turner Diaries if it doesn't benefit them…or can't you justify it?

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

That's about what I thought. I have an older relative who was a John Bircher but he's been poisoned by (((Nice))) Christian pacifism. If that's how he was I'll have to meet those standards for the betterment of my race and our eternal spiritual mission.

I guess that makes sense. If it happened like that today Russia and China might butt heads looking to expand in the same areas unless they pre-agreed to stay out of each other's way. Ultimately I believe it would end like the Nazi Germany and Soviet peace treaty however. I don't think Pierce is Mossad I was being sarcastic to the shill.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Why do Jews promote Turner Diaries if it doesn't benefit them

SHEKELS YOU FUCKING BRAINLESS RETARD. SHEKELS. Read/listen to Ernst Zündel on the topic of Jews fighting with other Jews.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

One jew published the Turner Diaries, which is different from 'Jews promoting the Turner Diaries,' be precise in your language. Other Jews have tried to ban it.

Justify your position, why do you think Turner Diaries is beneficial to Jews.

Owen White
Owen White

Jews already have shekels. Jews don't promote anti-Zionism for shekels, or any other thing which harms their agenda. And how much money was actually made from TD to make it worth the aggression against Zionist rule?

Why would a Jew publish it if the book doesnt help Jewry?

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

(checked)
Thank you for this. Symbology as part of design is an understated part of this journey.

(checked)
What is the essential Zundel?

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

I already did you fucking schizo.
Whenever a white man has something of influence to sell, a kike is always there to buy it, because they intend to use it to benefit them somehow in the future. They're fucking everywhere waiting to get their hands on the goyim's businesses and IPs.
Kikes would buy the publishing rights to Mein Kampf too. Does that mean they endorse it? Fuck no. They especially want to buy the rights to things their enemies produce so they can censor it to shit, stop publishing altogether, litigate anyone who releases it to the public, or any combination of the above.
You are a fucking simple minded retard if you can't understand why kikes would try to have the rights to EVERYTHING.
Pierce however released and audiobook and .pdf, and only gave the kike limited publishing rights. Jews also cannot contain their compulsion to indulge in self-pity and neurosis, meaning they WANT to push the narrative that evil nazi terrorists are writing antisemitic books and spreading "hate".

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Because nobody reads books. A recent propaganda tour from a former skinhead-turned-good-goy used Turner Diaries as a spooky white supremacist terrorist fetish to wave in front of the audience. In that entire crowd, no one had read the book or would read it since they already categorized it as, "Bad people stuff". Jordan Peterson tells thousands and thousands of literate men about Solzhenitsyn and Gulag Archipelago, but if one reads the whole thing they find Solzhenitsyn suggesting JP's radical individualism is retarded, let alone 200 Years Together which not even JP has read apparently.

No one reads books. If you read books and actually comprehend it, you're a fucking modern wizard.

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

No use your own words, how does the book harm white nationalism? Your argument is a tautology.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

(checked)
It's good to be in the company of wizards then

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

This is moarpheus.

Why would jews help publish Mein Kampf?

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

haha turner diaries only sold 500,000 copies!
those measly shekels were worth more than preserving Jewish world rule!

MOSSAD pls go

Jews published it because no one reads books
meaning they didnt receive many shekels at all
if the book is so dangerous to jewry why publish it all then?

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Jews already have shekels
yes dumb fuck. How it works: Sleazy Jew A. calls big top banker Jew B: "Oy Myron, i need a few million shekels. Can you help a fellow Jew out?" If this were remotely through, look up "hollywood copyright lawsuits."

and it's always the eternal battle of the marxist jew vs. the zionist Jew. If a kike needed that few hundred thousand to pay for his kikelet to go to…Yesiva university, you really think he'd turn it down? WATCH ZUNDEl'S INTERVIEW WITH ISRAELI KIKIE JOURNALIST ON JUST THIS TOPIC.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

why publish it all then?
I'll tell you something else sure you don't know. Guess who published "Hitler's Second Book" after his death? A JEW. Guess who he had to make out a check for half the fee to? PAULA HITLER.

Michael White
Michael White

Why must you shit up my thread?

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

I'm asking why publish it at all user. I dont need Hitler virtue-signalling.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Im discussing the Turner Diaries. This is your thread's topic, is it not?

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

I give up. Clearly you are too clever for me.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

I guess? Just trying to understand why Jews would publish such a dangerous book for world Jewry, and "muh shekels" isn't sufficient.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

Then why sage every post? Then why haven't you answered any of my questions?

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

"1. Why did the Organization re-admit Turner after his capture?"

Because he didn't fundamentally violate any of their precepts while in ZOG custody.

"2. What is the deal with the Order? They seem masonic as fuck"

Just like in this book when and if whites ever do start defeating the Jews it will be as a result of our having formed an elite (brain trust) secret society that excludes dimwitted conservatives/Christ tards from the upper echelons of leadership to the best of their ability as having secret societies is unfortunately the only way humans have shown we can get big things done and in a quick efficient order at that.

Though keep in mind a conservative piece of shit still managed to sneak his way into the upper echelons of the Order's leadership in the Turner Diaries story likely to serve as an example of the type of person who should never be allowed in our upper ranks. In the book the character was named "General Harding" and he thought the Order were simply a different kind of communist group than the Jews they were fighting and the "old fool" to quote the book simply wanted to restore the constitution and representative government "whatever that means" so the Order eventually had him assassinated which I believe only came about after politely asking him to resign/give up his position as a general failed to do the trick.

"3. Is this book dated now because it takes place in a pre cell phone/internet world?"

It was dated when it was written as who but a southerner would name a book's main character an old timey hick name like "Earl"?

"4. Is the use of nuclear weapons on the U.S without immediately turning the conflict into WW3 realistic?"

Probably not. Nukes used either by the system ie ZOG or a home grown racial (or otherwise) revolutionary organization would only turn the general public against whichever side did it, since such an action would create untold suffering for all due to nuclear fallout. This was likely just thrown in by Pierce as an exciting action, apacolyptic element that makes these kind of stories more interesting for the average reader to keep on turning the page.

"5. Why didn't Turner knock up Katherine?"

Probably didn't want to slow them down in the revolutionary struggle since pregnancy typically requires stability and also results in regular morning sickness and bad achy feelings all around, not something any revolutionary much less a female one should be dealing with when they already have to deal with periods once a month and the nausea/cramping/bleeding with that, etc.

"6. Was the Organization's definition of White stricter than the Nuremburg laws?"

Don't remember. Probably though.

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

I sage with the belief (((Turner Diaries))), like Siege, is MOSSAD propaganda. Which of your questions haven't I answered?

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

It ain't shekels either, dumbass. Former lolberts need to cleanse the mind of the thought that kikes are motivated by money. They are motivated by self-preservation, to push their narrative. They lose money constantly peddling their POZed shit to the masses. Why the everloving fuck would they think "hey I need to make some chump change, guess I'll support the cause of white nationalism!"
MONEY IS A MEANS TO AN END, NOT AN END IN ITSELF.
Wrong as well.

Remember, kikes only do what they view as what can benefit them and their tribe. They wouldn't be caught dead pushing anything related to white nationalism unless they wanted to turn it into controlled opposition/damage control.

You don't read anything I fucking say, you schizo. Pierce was going to release Turner Diaries REGARDLESS of any kike being involved. It's not like a kike personally commissioned it of him. It was already going to be released, that's why they were grabbing for any modicum of control they could. Remember, Jews would buy Mein Kampf if they could, because they want to DAMAGE CONTROL.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Because jews aren't nearly as omniscient as they like to pretend they are, and often shoot themselves in the fucking foot?

Attached: 6ecc6811f3b7df0334077f210da8b01fcb85ae6dfb4253fc0ab36d13e68a6095.jpg (126.33 KB, 1280x720)

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

This doesn't explain why Jews would even want to publish Turner Diaries if it's so dangerous to Jewry.

Oh I see. So Jews are smart enough to gain control of the world, trick Zig Forums into voting Trump, but the Turner Diaries… THAT'S the one thing which got past their noses. Got it.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Answer me kike, why does jew publish Mein Kampf?

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

It is, isn't it?

How many people do you know who buy books just to show them off? Even well-read people create libraries of books they've never read. Books are status symbols, totems modern man references in order to become that much more of an authority. Unless you're talking to the few people who actually read books too, the normie just views a book like a scary fetish or venerable totem depending on what others said about it. Nothing more.
if the book is so dangerous to jewry why publish it all then?
Because people buy them, especially if they are exceptional for the effect they have on people. Why might an individual sell something that might in the long run bite him in the ass? Why might someone eat some candy today that will make him fat and sad in the future? Same answer. Immediate profit.

Remember, kikes only do what they view as what can benefit them and their tribe.
Incorrect, because in your view a guy like Soros cannot exist then. Turns out that Jews can Jew one another, and act in selfish interests as well as community-focused ones just like other humans. The problem is that whether a Jew acts on behalf of Jewry or for selfish gain, it is nonetheless damaging to the host societies they inhabit.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

(((They))) push the Buy Bull too which moronic faggots here continuously claim threatens (((them))) even though Christ insanity is the very way they attained all their power and control over the world.

Neither Christ insanity nor The Turner Diaries threatens Jews because the first one is a Jewish plot to control whites and though the second is a great idea and what we SHOULD do, as another poster already wisely pointed out nobody reads books anymore so where's the threat?

That said Jews will allow Buy Bull movies to be made all day but what we'll never see is a Turner Diaries paid HBO (or free television show ala AMC's The Walking Dead) version of the Turner Diaries or even a silver screen movie version of it as THAT would simply be far too dangerous for the Jew to put such ideas into the minds of the usually stupid white goyim.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

It was going to be published anyways, so there are a few reasons why they would do this
1.To keep track of how many goyim are actually purchasing it.
2.To make it well known that "oy vey ebil nazis exist and look at this book where they are planning to kill us!", then push their message of "pity me I am persecuted please get rid of all your rights goyim!"
3.If it's going to be released anyways, why not make some money? Money that can be later used to fuck over whites in the future.

That is why. Ask yourself this "Why would the kikes buy the license to Mein Kampf if it is dangerous to Jewry"? Everything I listed above as well as try to edit/censor it, stop publication, and litigate the public for spreading it without their control.

Connor Green
Connor Green

Because Hitler engaged Zionism. Jews can easily say to modern Hitlerites:

well Hitler deported Jews so Palestine so why can't we?!

And they have. Shills have used this exact line. You don't yet understand that kikes twist everything to their advantage?

Jews use the Buy Bull for the same ends they use Mein Kampf.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

Filter the kike, it's here to shit up the thread.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

which is what they've done. No one is going to defeat world Jewry using TD or Siege tier tactics. It just demonizes legit white struggle.

Leo Young
Leo Young

What is the deal with the Order? They seem masonic as fuck
Since you're new, you ought to look into the Order which was a revolutionary White organization in real life back in the 80s.
Also, you should lurk moar faggot.

Is this book dated now because it takes place in a pre cell phone/internet world?
No. It's not an instruction manual for revolution. It's a novel.

Is the use of nuclear weapons on the U.S without immediately turning the conflict into WW3 realistic?
Didn't you read the book? The Organization triggered WW3 by forcing the System to attack the USSR.

Why didn't Turner knock up Katherine?
hehe.
“Baby, I believe you’ve got the best set of tits on the East Coast,” Oscar said admiringly, as he watched Adelaide lean over the table to pour a cup of coffee for him, the candlelight accentuating the contrast between the curves and hollows of her naked body. Neither of them had bothered to put their clothes back on after they had made love. "

Was the Organization's definition of White stricter than the Nuremburg laws?
Dunno.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

Because Hitler engaged Zionism. Jews can easily say to modern Hitlerites:
Which has nothing to do with Mein Kampf.

Nice try, moarpheus kike.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

implying anything you said is true about Soros
Soros tried to get Israel to accept migrants to take the heat off of him just being a jewish saboteur trying to destroy the goyim. He knows, you know, and I know, Israel will NEVER import and fund shitskins. He has billions to throw around. It's chump change to give arguments to your media shills that you are a "genuine open borders leftist and not actually a jewish supremacist!!!"

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

Which has nothing to do with Mein Kampf.
Sure it does.

You can love Hitler, goys!
You just have to make the same mistakes he did…

And that's what kikes promote, isn't it?

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Oh and to more directly answer your question Jews will publish such a thing despite people no longer reading books because they not only want whatever few miniscule sheckels such a thing can bring in to them, but more importantly as sociopaths/psychopaths they are naturally paranoid and need control over every piece of knowledge and information they can get their hands on, especially the kind that purportedly is against them, so getting publishing rights is one way of accomplishing this and sating their natural mental illness paranoia.

I believe they have a disclaimer on the book at the beginning condemning it as being responsible for the so called Mcveigh terrorist bombing (which was really carried out by the Jew controlled ATF) with Mcveigh as the patsy (he did want to do this but wasn't capable alone and the reason he wanted to do this wasn't just because he was a crazy evil fuck but because of the crime Clinton and Reno committed in Waco against the Branch Davidians ie innocent American citizens).

Wacky Christ fags yes but still innocent American citizens who should of been left alone.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

getting publishing rights and not publishing it would make sense if Jews want to control information. they done this with other books, why not TD?

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

Sure it does.
No, it doesn't kike, find one passage in Mein Kampf where it encourages Zionism.
And that's what kikes promote, isn't it?
Nope, kikes don't promote Hitler at all. Or they just promote blind love of Hitler.

So again, why does jew publish Mein Kampf?

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

If they don't continuously control the narrative around Hitler/Mein Kampf and Pierce's Turner Diaries the likely fear is people/whites will begin making their own narratives and possibly deciding such works are good and maybe should be followed.

So Jews continue the demonizing of such works, while still selling them to benefit themselves twice over.

Propaganda of the nonstop sort and narrative forming/controlling are Jewish necessities.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

The question is: why TD?

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

So this kike is repeating itself, answer me: so again, why does jew publish Mein Kampf?

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

Fuck off, just being white and non-suicidal is grounds enough for the kike media to smear you and get the dumb lemming whites to shun you as well.
Not only are you schizo enough to think Pierce is a MOSSAD agent, but you're an optics cuck as well.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

If Jews use Hitlerism and things like TD/Siege dont you think maybe we should use something new which they can't control?

I answered you here: You can love Hitler, goys!

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

It's moarpheus.
Again, where is the passage in Mein Kampf that promotes Zionism?

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Probably because its more famous than other books and so if they stopped selling it, then it would look like they had something to hide, causing people to seek it out in droves and actually read it to find out what its all about.

Publishing it on the other hand like its not big deal, kills people's interest in it.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

You don't read you dumb fucking nigger brained monkey.
1.To keep track of how many goyim are actually purchasing it.
It's already getting released to the public whether or not the kikes get their claws in it.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

I didn't claim Mein Kampf promotes Zionism. I claimed Jews have no problem with Mein Kampf because the followers of it will also be modern Hitlerites, to whom Jews say:

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Why begin publishing it all then?

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Is there no way to utilize the masses through truthful cooperation then? Perhaps I'm still too idealistic but I still believe in the potential for unification of our race and our people. If such a secret society must be formed for us to shine through the dawn towards the new era then it will be done however. You hit the General Harding anecdote on the head. It's why conservatives are just as much an enemy as liberals but some of those newer than me here don't seem to realize that. All the salt won't be funny when it's forced down your throat in another war for the kikes. Thank you for your response.

I've lurked my 2 years here. I've only begun reading. I posted this in search of discussion and feedback. I know it's not an instruction manual but there a lot of key concepts which would be involved regardless of the time period. The great lengths they took in waging economic warfare to name one.

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

So Mein Kampf didn't promote Zionism, so why does jew publish it?

Answer it kike.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Why does the kike publish Mein Kampf?

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

so why does jew publish it?
Is English your second language or something? See:

I claimed Jews have no problem with Mein Kampf because the followers of it will also be modern Hitlerites, to whom Jews say:

pic related

Attached: Zionism-TRS-Richard-Dickenhorse.png (561.38 KB, 1500x1500)

William White
William White

So Jews are smart enough to gain control of the world
Nigger if they were in control of the world we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Now do you have any criticisms about the actual contents of the book you want to share, or do you just want to screech forever about some nose publishing a paperback edition because he mistook the book for stalaag porn?

Attached: 258464665925c7e37af3fa629f525b9a60581da3638289340105100fcbb38ad4.jpg (157.98 KB, 478x463)

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

Thats not a bad idea in and of itself but the thing is its very hard to come up with something new/original/organic that appeals to the masses on a massive level.

I mean who could ever of predicted George RR. Martin or JK Rowling would have such success with their A Song of Ice and Fire and Harry Potter novels ahead of time?

My point being is that you don't know what sells until it starts selling when it comes to being a book author/media creator, etc.

Plenty of whites have tried writing their own versions of apacolyptic race war novels ala the Turner Diaries but TD remains the king of the hill in regards to white racialists interests.

Why is that?

Well thats the question isn't it.

There must be some kind of special narrative magic in the book and other great selling books that just appeals to masses of people for whatever reason.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

Again, Mein Kampf does not encourage Zionism, so why does kike publish it?

Answer it.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

jews control every major nation
jews control all media outlets
jews control all social networking platforms
jews control all banking
jews control education
jews control social trends
jews are not in control of the world
wtf am i reading

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

see

Attached: hitler-debating-jews.jpg (194.7 KB, 850x446)

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

If jews are in control of the world, why are you posting here, kike?

Shouldn't you be in a vacation?

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

See:
Again, Mein Kampf does not encourage Zionism, so why does kike publish it?

Answer it.

You can't answer this question because it will prove your logic wrong.

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

oy vey if you expose jewish tricks you are a jew!
MOSSAD pls go

David Morales
David Morales

see

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

What in the fuck are you talking about, you subhuman retard.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

1. Control the narrative of Hitler bad, Jews good.

2. To make whatever sheckels they can off of it, instead of us evil racists.

3. Its probably been saved to a zillion harddrives and SD cards and flash sticks at this point so permanently shelving it will only increase interest in it as an important work that should be read that (((they))) or "the man" doesn't want you to read so better to just keep publishing it with the Hitler bad, Jews good narrative and make money.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

I like how you had something to say about the first thing I said and then tacitly ignored the part where I actually asked you for an answer.

Attached: 1469761041925.jpg (59.98 KB, 598x358)

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

Pierce is MOSSAD
Hitler is a zionist! Kosher certified!
don't do bad optics or you'll make the kikes mad!
At this point I just think you are a trying to pull anything out of your ass to delegitimatize every single facet of white resistance. Tell me then, faggot, do you actually have an ideal vision for what whites should be doing in reclaiming our nations and saving our race? Or are you just a blackpill shill?
Who is moarpheus I don't keep up with tripfag shit

Attached: a33cbcfb522ef678cc70db8f72190683afec1a33b30782ff44d76439f9b890a9.png (32.15 KB, 558x614)

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

see

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

So again, if jews are in control of the world, why are you posting here?
See

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Moarpheus is a do-it-free mystery meat whose mission is to destroy EVERY AND ALL right wing figures.

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

He's a pathetic excuse for a bag of meat who's shitting up my thread

James Phillips
James Phillips

why are you posting here?
Because I'm not kill-able.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

do you actually have an ideal vision for what whites should be doing in reclaiming our nations and saving our race?
Is it true the Jewish Plot against us relies on deception? Is it true the MOSSAD's slogan is literally
by way of deception you shall do war

Michael Green
Michael Green

See? Everyone? This is moarpheus. This is what he thinks.

Hey moarpheus, go jump down a building, see if you are kill-able.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Answer a question with a question, kike.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Hey thanks for introducing me to your sock id, that's very cordial of you. Now please provide valid criticism of the contents of the book, if you have read it at all.

Attached: VIV-SALT.png (36.66 KB, 200x177)

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

You asked so I answered. There isn't a single Jew, neither on the Right nor Left, I haven't milked for delicious tears. Yet here I am. So I'm not kill-able.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

I don't want your ESL poems you retard, answer my question. Otherwise you are a subhuman shill trying to blackpill actual humans posting in this thread.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Hey moarpheus, there hasn't been a single jew that you have damaged, all you do is shitting up threads.

Yet here I am. So I'm not kill-able
You are here to do the kike's work, and try jumping down a building.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

No one besides a few spergs on 8/pol/ know you exist. Israel would be just as strong as it is today if you had never lived.

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

The answer to both my questions is Yes. The entire Jewish scheme against us hinges solely on deception. What would happen if all races in this fallen world suddenly learned the truth about Jews, Zionism, and the Plot to genocide not just whites but the others as well? Only in that scenario will any of you edgelords see Siege unfold. But here you are, promoting the end-result before taking the steps necessary. It's a Jewish trick because this is operating in reverse order which leads to disaster.

Tell that to Trump and his midterms.

Attached: Anglin-trump-spam.JPG (146.84 KB, 962x911)

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

When you do it right no one needs know you exist. If you're seeking out glory you're doing it wrong.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Trump survives midterms and all of these people are living and standing.

Meanwhile, what jew have you damaged?

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

The answer to both my questions is Yes. The entire Jewish scheme against us hinges solely on deception

You answered your own question, not mine. Fucking pilpul shit. You are a fucking kike.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

Filter this damn bastard, it's obvious it's not here to argue, it's to shit up thread.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

But here you are, promoting the end-result before taking the steps necessary. It's a Jewish trick because this is operating in reverse order which leads to disaster.
We're actually here to discuss the Turner Diaries. Maybe you should stop acting like a faggot, close the thread and go read it. Here, I'm so nice, I'll even save you the search.

Attached: 9210bccd9ba1428a70994435c0fa6fbf7302172b4dd4aa3afe960d7c7ecb15f2.jpg (99.74 KB, 1200x801)

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

There done, nigger filtered.

Now watch as he kvetches.

People, get back to topic.

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Trump lost the House and support among whites, which he attempted to sell for black support, and didnt gain that either. Based Kanye though, amirite?

counter my argument if you're able.

TD is irrelevant without the proper environment to execute it. You put the cart before the horse and waste everyone's time.

Attached: kanye-maymay.jpg (298.61 KB, 864x2661)

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

My mistake.
I am a "revolution junky" in that my area of interest is in studying assymetric warfare against governments. I'm the PIRA guy who likes posting pictures of various revolutionary organizations that you may have seen on occasion So I have read a lot of different works from all kinds of ideological struggles and studied in detail dozens of conflicts somewhat like that in the Turner Diaries.
And excusing the obvious exaggerated level of conflict, it is actually kind of spot on. Pierce allowed for several mistakes early on and accounted for many difficulties that guerrilla organizations encounter in their struggles.

Seizing nuclear weapons is a guerrilla's dream come true. Fifth columns in the military gives guerrilla leaders so much more flexibility than hiding in the woods and robbing bank cabs.
And the Organization's counter-espionage method is the envy of all modern "terrorist" organizations. Informants are as of right now, the single biggest impediment to revolutionary organizations on earth.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Is the prequel the hunter worth reading?

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

You have no argument, you're saging this thread, yet you've posted (33) whole posts. How much are you being paid?

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Turner's Diary is too hopeful to be honest.

The right answer is both: there must be both violence resistance as well as political organization to rally behind.

This is what the Nazi did as well, with freikorps.

John Bennett
John Bennett

TD is irrelevant without the proper environment to execute it.
Then why the fuck are you at (33) in a thread about the fucking turner diaries, you greasy yid?

Attached: 1455870018668.png (157.4 KB, 281x433)

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Here's my argument:
The entire Jewish scheme against us hinges solely on deception. What would happen if all races in this fallen world suddenly learned the truth about Jews, Zionism, and the Plot to genocide not just whites but the others as well? Only in that scenario will any of you edgelords see Siege unfold. But here you are, promoting the end-result before taking the steps necessary. It's a Jewish trick because this is operating in reverse order which leads to disaster.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

I'm exposing how Jews use TD and Siege as a trick to lead whites into failure. Putting the cart before the horse is never a winning move, and that's exactly what you're doing.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Not exterminating the jews?

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

Believing Jews can live out their lives in their own State. Not jailing every last one.

Parker Young
Parker Young

What would happen if all races in this fallen world suddenly learned the truth about Jews, Zionism, and the Plot to genocide not just whites but the others as well?
What would happen if I possessed $1,000,000,000? It's a pointless, fantastical question that promotes naval gazing.
Turner Diaries is light entertainment to be read for fun. Siege is something different, stop trying to conflate the two, that's disingenuous.

If your argument is that we should focus on outreach to normies instead of bloodthirsty fantasies, I agree. But calling Pierce "MOSSAD" (why do you write it that way, it isn't an acronym) is stupid and only contributes to infighting among the few already on our side.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

What were the mistakes early on that you noticed? Yeah once it got to that point that's when I knew serious shit was going down. If we could have even a sliver of moles in the military it would count for 10,000 men on the ground. It seemed like Pierce had studied guerilla tactics pretty extensively for the book. What is the best way to make one informant proof?

You should determine that yourself. I just got started reading as the discussion quality here has been under voluminous assault since the board went global.

checked

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

I'm exposing how Jews use TD and Siege as a trick to lead whites into failure
The only thing you're exposing with your low information to noise ratio shitposts is your own pointy nose.
<and Siege
lol

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

What would happen if I possessed $1,000,000,000?
Redpilling the masses is within our reach right now.
Turner Diaries is light entertainment to be read for fun.
White genocide is happening unopposed. Play time is ogre.
why do you write it that way, it isn't an acronym
It is an acronym.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

not an argument. doesn't even counter my claim. stay defeated.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Why are you mongoloids replying to this obvious jew and not talking about the book?

Attached: TBD.png (2.1 MB, 1500x1116)

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

What would the masses do with that awareness? How many of them are capable of becoming actionable?

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Check out the Northwest Front book series, they're all in the /pdfs/ general board. I liked them more than Hunter and Turner Diaries, to be honest. Similar vein, a little less fantastical. The series ends with an independent white ethnostate in the PNW that has secured its existence with a conventional war against the US, but the US still exists and is the primary threat to the new country.
Redpilling the masses is within our reach right now.
How?
It is an acronym.
No it isn't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad
It literally means "the institute." It's like calling the CIA "the agency." But do tell me about whatever ridiculous backronym you've created.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

You're right, it was not an argument. It was an insult. Why would I waste my time arguing against pilpul?

Attached: hearts-and-minds.png (864.4 KB, 749x853)

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Why did the Order readmit Turner?
The point of the rule about avoiding capture was that any white fighting for the order would choose death over capture. Turner was captured while unconscious and did not give away much if anything to his captors. Also, he was judged to still be useful.
What is the deal with the Order?
Yeah, they are very masonic, as befits a secret society.
Is the book dated now?
Yes, it's not a how-to, it's a novel.
Is the use of nuclear weapons realistic?
Not at all, especially during the height of the Cold War.
Why didn't Turner knock up Katherine?
Loyalty to race over personal feelings, and both knew they were unlikely to survive. People that start revolutions do not often finish them.
Was the Order's definition of white stricter than the Nuremburg laws?
Not really touched on, as I recall.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Hitler didn't believe they could live out their lives in their own state, he just wanted them out of Germany.

Attached: 1393377768124.jpg (153.75 KB, 1280x800)

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Filter that kike moarpheus and move on with the discussion, faggots.

That faggot is paid per post.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

With such awareness the masses would allow world-leaders to be first over-thrown, then replaced, and finally permitted to do what must be done with world Jewry. Before those with the power to act can, they must have mass public support.

How
Using memetic strategy. Realizing that "naming the Jew" is only half the solution, with the other being the actual answer to these Jewish crimes. Crypto-Jews promote deportation as that answer, because you know… 1000+ deportations of Jews in human history really worked so far. We must expose the Jewish Problem and also offer the superior solution.
No it isn't.
It stands for HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim.

cant form an argument
resorts to insults
pilpul.

he just wanted them out of Germany.
How did that mindset work out for us?

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

That' not what pilpul means.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Towards the end of the book they go into it getting stricter racially. But even then it wasn't a "check for white features" thing. They would give a knife to a prospective member and he would be required to bring back the head of a nonwhite. Only the obvious mystery meat got marched into the quarry.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

at least you're saging.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Sorry man. I get riled up easily.
Back on topic, if anyone needs a copy it can be found in one of my previous shitposts

Attached: crusade.png (113.92 KB, 500x487)

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

The NWF series is pretty good. The Brigade and A Distant Thunder are both legitimately good books in addition to covering interesting material. Covington was a bit of a kook but he grasped the variety of reasons people would turn on the System quite well.
Not as big a fan of A Mighty Fortress (feels redundant) and Freedom's Sons (while the look at what forms life in the NWR takes is interesting, it feels too over the top.)

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

stop replying to him you mouth breather

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

MOSSAD stands for HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim
Do you have critical thinking ability? At all? Look at what you wrote. Look at what you wrote and be ashamed.
Using memetic strategy. Realizing that "naming the Jew" is only half the solution, with the other being the actual answer to these Jewish crimes. Crypto-Jews promote deportation as that answer, because you know… 1000+ deportations of Jews in human history really worked so far. We must expose the Jewish Problem and also offer the superior solution.
What superior solution? You're telling people here that calling for revolution is improper, but you're also saying that calling for deportation of jews (which could still only be accomplished by revolution) isn't good enough.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

Ah that's right. Different take on "he who does not work does not eat."

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Filter his post + replies, it's a magic trick that makes him disappear.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Do you know where in /pdfs/ they are? I haven't been able to find them with ctrl-f or the search bar.
Yeah in a resource scarce post-nuclear war society it's not a bad plan. No useless eaters.

If you guys haven't read The Uprising and Ethnic Cleansing Operations I highly recommend you do so.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

kek saved. That's a good one. I'm trying to keep it going

Will do. I am beginning to comb through /pdfs/ but it's overwhelming. I have my personal doubts about the NWF but I may as well hear out their literature. The Butler Plan isn't bad I just don't know how they secure the area with the most traitorous Whites in the country.

Thank you for your response. So it's pretty clear with yours along with the others that the fact he was captured unconscious was the reason they re-admitted him. "People that start revolutions do not often finish them", I'll have to steal that one and put it in my book.

I don't want to devolve the thread anymore then it's already been attacked by asking "what constitutes being White"? There were several passages towards the end that touched upon this however.

Yet the niggers in the novel just ate each other

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Violent revolution is improper because the Enemy wants you to either non-resist or to resist with violence effectively demonizing your Struggle. The solution at this time is non-violent resistance. The superior solution is not deporting Jews because this never has and never will work, but jailing them. Once the masses are to the point they agree with jailing every single Jew it's only a matter of time before they agree with their destruction in whole, but even if not the problem is still solved as jailed Jews die-off in a single generation. Deporting them means babysitting Jews for all eternity, which is clearly inferior.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Ethnic Cleansing Operations is a hell of a read

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

In large part I agree. The level of the conflict is exaggerated for story telling purposes.
Most "terrorist" organizations have non-violent wings that play "conventional" politics while the guerrillas apply direct pressure upon the System and force them to negotiate.
The key word though is "negotiate"
"Terrorists" cannot overthrow a government unless they become conventional states.

In the book's defense, there was a political organization (banned by the System) that engaged in practical politics (propaganda dissemination, recruiting, etc)
And of course the book focused more on the violent side of the conflict than the conventional battle given the position of the hero.

Some in story mistakes were the unpreparedness of Earl Turner's unit in the beginning (not bringing enough supplies, not having enough explosives) and other units like that one in Baltimore.
Trust me when I say this, but if a real organization existed, the mistakes that Earl Turner made (like his poor OpSec that led to his capture) would look like peanuts. I cannot tell you how many times I have read a sentence like "The bomb went off early and killed one of the guerrillas"
Misfires are so common in asymmetric warfare ops that it drives you nuts. If the Organization was real, even their best would sometimes fuck up and miscalculate how much time is needed to escape a blast or worse, accidentally trip the bomb early.

Pierce recieved his education on asymmetric warfare from talking to disgruntled Vietnam veterans, I believe. Some accused Pierce of being "bloodyminded" and I can understand why. The Viet Cong were some of the most brutal terrorists on the planet. Massacreing civilians was nothing to them. Most modern European terrorist organizations have come to a different conclusion and seek/sought to avoid mass casualty attacks whenever possible. Those that failed to heed this advice were often destroyed after public support evaporated. *cough* ETA
Another thing is I think that this entire war took place over less than two years. Yeah, it's a novel but Jesus Christ, that's crazy. Asymmetric wars are always the long game. They take years. The Organization must have had stoundingly good recruiting operations and massive support. Two years is a split second.

What is the best way to make one informant proof?
Now there's a good question. Look up sodium thiopental. Unfortunately, the System also knows about these sorts of drugs. So that disgusting Israeli freak might have used it on Earl Turner in real life.
Then again, no "truth serum" is perfect

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

The vietcong/NVA dual structure is very good to emulate.

You have the vietcong who terrorize the villagers into submission, while the NVA promises to rescue and protect them.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

Yeah the artillery bracketing was my favorite part. Even Pierce never touched on that.
Yeah that's something that a lot of even the golden age Zig Forums guys never got. You have to have a group of "genetic garbagemen" who expect 0 praise or honor bestowed upon them in death. Then you need an "elite" or moral paragons. Evola-esque emulations of the baser honorable characteristics in man. But you have to have both so the "scary killers" can make the Paragons look like less of a stretch to follow. Both of these groups have the duty of making the System (and whatever other commie uprisings inevitably happen) look impotent by comparison.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

I actually agree with pretty much everything you said. I'm fucking shocked.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

It's the good cop/bad cop system, which proves to work.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

SWEET BABY HITLER WE HAVE CONTACT!

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

One could argue that unpreparedness was due to the circumstances that launched Turner into the Organization in the first place but the point is still noted. Fucking seriously? It really does come down to the technical ability for these kinds of things doesn't it? I also thought the speed of the conflict to be unbelievable. They wrap up the U.S in about two years and it takes a little over a decade to stabilize the world. However I think it said something like the Organization being around for 68 years or something. The more I read about Vietnam the more sickened I become. I'm familiar with that compound. Perhaps the only way not to be spied on is if you spy on yourself first?

It's almost as if it's just as important to have the grunts as it is to have the leaders. Neither can function without the other. I feel that way about this place often. The idea of having them work together in that fashion hadn't occurred to me but it makes perfect sense.

Attached: c1e851fb3f4022e480122859f133564c43acd3139e2bd048605b1b0f246342ae.png (5.13 KB, 531x339)

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Unfortunately, 8/pol/ cannot be used as a place for organization, both for leader and grunts.

The moderation team here is compromised. The best it can do is just for propaganda and funny memes.

The fact moarpheus the kike is allowed here non-stop speaks volumes on how this board is fucked.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

see
haaaaaaalp im drowning in mossad tears!

Attached: drowning-in-MOSSAD-tears.gif (138.96 KB, 220x146)

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Oh I know the board is fucked. I also know we can't organize here. I view this place as a den of leaders with no followers, which is what I was trying to say in my other post.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

I don't see leaders here, just ideal-guys.

But alas, idea is important, the true leader doesn't need to concern itself here, but to actually do shit in real life.

What we need to do instead is to destroy enemy propaganda.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

The best it can do is just for propaganda and funny memes.
Maybe I'm just a retarded oldfag but I thought that was always the case. It is a fucking imageboard you know.

Attached: Antediluvian-Shitpost.jpg (126.99 KB, 408x408)

Jack Long
Jack Long

I do admit after Trump, I had some delusion of grandeur, but now, nope, less is more.

Even then, Zig Forums meme machine is getting rusty, I feel we are being defeated/drown by a legion of paid shills from the DNC, JIDF and even plain autists like moarpheus.

But there's hopes yet. Shills can never present solution, ask them a solution and they will cower and fear.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Can you counter my solution here:

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Perhaps, but leaders are born of those whom hold ideals they want to see manifest. You're right though. The only way to destroy enemy propaganda is to give it's target a different choice in what to digest, or something like that. This place is dying an untimely death.

In some ways it is and in other ways it has meant much more, especially to a few of us here

It's something worth thinking about you saging faggot, see you next time

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

So no, you can't? And my solution is far superior to what MOSSAD offers? Oh gawd the tears are flooooooowing

Attached: jew-tears-2.jpg (40.84 KB, 594x448)

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

The only way to organize are micro cells the way lefties do it. Instead of creating a group of 50 people, create a group of handful comprised of only your closes friends. That way it's impossible infiltrate & subvert.

Just imagine what would happen if mass numbers of groups comprised of 3 individuals that had proper Opsec were to defend the border?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Just imagine what would happen if mass numbers of groups comprised of 3 individuals that had proper Opsec were to defend the border?
The military forces conveniently stationed there would stamp them out. Or did you think that the military was at the border for some other reason?

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

trolling aside: this is what I've taught the entire time. Shills like to misrepresent the philosophy and anons are quick to listen. Anons are like the man who eyes loose women in town and neglects his good wife at home. The People are my bride whom I'll never neglect.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

It ain't shekels either, dumbass. Former lolberts need to cleanse the mind of the thought that kikes are motivated by money.
I can't believe I'm here forced to deal with these fucking retards. Yes, i'mkikey was awful but at least he pretty much enforced the "lurk 2 years" rule.

Any idea how Mel Gibson was allowed back into the movies? HE HAD TO PAY THE JEWS. Any idea who wrote the intro and footnotes to the firs copy of "Mein Kampf" I got at 14, I think is was Murphy Translation? ABE FOXMAN. And the footnotes.

You under 30 retards don't understand, it's only very recently the kikes have become so open their censorship of everything. The Jews could never have dreamed of "banning" MK, TD, Serpents Walk, whatever… when I was young. And they sure as shit did try. Go listen to Old Dr. Pierce broadcasts about the ADL trying to get his books taken off Amazon.

You're taking one rouge, greedy jew who published one edition of the TD under the title "A Warning to America" and equating it to…..the ADL publishing it, who were trying to get it off amazon and Barnes and Noble at that very time.

Was publishing TD as a paperback good for the Jews? No. so why did a Jew publish it. if a fellow Jew asked him, you can bet hhis answer would have been "it's going to get published anyway, why not me instead of some goyim making the shekels? Plus, I put a 'warning' on it!"

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

I once heard a piece of shit boomer say that leaders don't make movements, movements make leaders. Our most important responsibility now is to stoke the flames of our own inner-Hitlers so that the great fire may once again rise!

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

The warning also helped solidify that false narrative that the Mossad's bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building was modeled after the book.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

that false narrative
*the false narrative

Attached: Oklahoma-City---Andreas-Strassmeir.jpg (456.74 KB, 800x634)
Attached: mossad.jpg (386.46 KB, 1280x720)

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Turner Diaries

Good thread OP, have a bump. Remember to get ready for the upcoming race war!

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Why would jews help publish Mein Kampf?
Because the translations are modified to fit lies, and the annotations push lies (no annotations are needed in a translation). Only Stalag Edition or a direct original is to be read.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Fantasy larping for good goy useful idiots who want to kill themselves

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

"Who watches the watchman?"
~Roman proverb

Internal security is more important than all the explosives in the world. For the primarry job of a guerrilla organization is not to kill people, blow up buildings, or make sinister videos. It is to survive another day, another week, another year.
Which is a shame because all that internal spying eats up a lot of resources and causes "needless" bureaucratic impediments.
The best structure for a guerrilla organization is to have essentially independently lead cells. The Order could exist, but it would be an emmense risk to have such a top down structure. If one Order member talked or was an informant, the entire Organization would have been destroyed.
The Viet Cong had it easy because their struggle was essentially a racial one. They were nationalists LARPing as communists for Soviet gibs in a racial struggle against a hated foreign occupier. Thus they could afford a higher degree of trust between fellow Vietnamese than we can with our own kinsmen. Not so in our struggle.

"The degree of treason among our people is vastly higher than it ever has been before. When the Moors invaded the Iberian peninsula in the eighth century, the people who secretly opened the city gates to them were Jews, but our own people were solidly united against the enemy. When the Mongols invaded Russia and when the Turks were laying siege to Constantinople, there probably were a few traitors among our people who were working secretly for the enemy, but the number certainly was very small. Today, our whole society is riddled with traitors from top to bottom. In particular, the entire political power structure and much of the rest of the leadership of our society is in the enemy camp. Kill an enemy soldier, and your own police will grab you and lock you up."
~Dr. William Pierce

On the bright side, as things deteriorate and it becomes clearer and clearer that this is a racial struggle, not a political one, our own people will gradually become more and more trustworthy. Though sadly I don't believe we'll ever enjoy the same kind of racial loyalty among our people that the Viets did untill AFTER we have already won.
Such a pity. It's a pity because this will make the inevitable conflict even bloodier.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Turner Diaries is far from entry level you didn't understand the book. Go back and read it again.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Pretty much why he wrote this, onto the next book.

Attached: hunter.png (354.11 KB, 424x615)

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Buy Bull
HAHA GET IT? BUY BULL?

Attached: buybull.png (322 KB, 3340x3176)

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

I probably will end up re-reading it at some point. I've got to digest it fully first. I meant it was entry level in terms of some of the more daunting reading lists I've seen here.

(checked)
I'm doing the best I can with what I have. There is so much I would like to do to be prepared but I'm starting with some essentials, then I have to move out of the original 13 colonies.

Cosigned. That's why it's our mission to try and create awareness in as many of our people as we can prior to the flashpoint. One converted person is not only one more ally but one less traitor or enemy. The cells structure makes plenty of sense during the conflict but leaves the question of "what happens now?" if they are successful in their missions. I often ponder about the need for a unification event at that point and would it would be so infighting and conflict between factions seemingly on the same side doesn't erupt when the new era should begin it's stabilization period.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

1. The order claimed that, since Turner was not yet a full member (still under probation), that his behavior could not be judged in the same regard as if he had completed his admittance (other reasons from fags are peripheral).

2. Didn't seem that way to me. Clearly capture and information gain through torture (as clearly demonstrated in Turner's own capture) would be a liability to the Org; secrecy makes sense to me.

3. No, I think it is relevant. In fact, the state of technology pre-organization is irrelevant as they are reduced to working from ground-up in their communications, tactics, etc.

4. It was basically WW3. The Russians fired nukes back, and (I believe) so did pissrael.

5. I don't know. They had limited alone time, also duties to org superseded their own relationship, so probably actively tried to avoid such a situation for the time being.

6. Not familiar, but I felt the Org's def of white was appropriate.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Turner Diaries is far from entry level.
It's easy to make that mistake because it's relatively short and easy to read, but it was written with the assumption that the reader was already deeply familiar with a lot of topics from race theory to esoteric hitlerism before you can really understand exactly what Earl Turner is going through in the progression of the story. IMO that's what makes the book so good. Someone can read it, enjoy it for the pulp adventure they believe it to be, and then pick the book up years later after their own personal development and have their mind completely blown by all the subtext they missed the first time.

Attached: 1452187237558.jpg (24.95 KB, 448x480)

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

The cells structure makes plenty of sense during the conflict but leaves the question of "what happens now?"
Did you know that I have been here since before Trump and talked to hundreds of people about the cell structure and revolution and Mason and Pierce. I've listened to essays of LARPing and actual thoughtful dialogue about the cell structure and asymmetric warfare.
And you are one of only three people or so who have brought up this troubling concept.

I never actually bring this up because it troubles me and since everyone is content to ignore it or never thought about it, I don't bother. But you know, this is a worrisome probability. Not as much as White Genocide but it certainly troubles me.
When the USSR invaded Afghanistan in 1979 all the various Afghan tribes who hated each other united in common cause against a hated communist invader. And they drove them out, and good for them too.
But even as the Soviets were fleeing across the "Friendship Bridge" that they built to invade and the communist government collapsed, the Afghans turned on each other. What followed was endless war until the Taliban gave shelter to Osama Bin Ladeen and the USA bombed them into the hills again.
Did you know that the French resistance fought each other more than the German army?

If you want to get a taste of the potential for inter factional violence within the anti-jewish struggle, you have only to look at the infighting among the "right wing" and pro-White alliance today. Look at the alt-right and how they fight each other over ideological issues and how half of 8/pol/ hates them as much as the jews. Look at the bitter rivalries within the White struggle and you will see the potential for a bitter post civil war… civil war.

Of course, there is no real solution to this. It is inevitable and I know that even if I survive the civil war, I may end up being murdered by my own friends who have minor ideological discrepancies that they're willing to massacre millions of their own kinsmen over. That would be a damn shame and I will seek to negotiate peace between the various pro-White factions wherever I can. At least we need to kill the disgusting jews who have done this to us and forced us to be in this position.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I am both flattered and horrified to be in such elite inquisitive company. In my mind there will be no fighting back until unification has happened. Your examples are both poignant and relevant to us today. If you view all White people as one people, then we have been infighting for thousands of years for no good fucking reason other than for the pursuit of power. I truly hope that the lessons learned from WW2 will be the end of infighting in a nation V nation sense but that is hope. If we are to engage in this RaHoWa only to then turn on each other afterwards to decide where the spoils be split I do not believe it will ever occur, and we will be in a worse position then had we not ever fought back in the first place. It would create a new origin story of internal distrust and suspicious even centuries after every pernicious kike had been slaughtered, because there must always be a common enemy, even if it is ourselves.

I disagree with your sentiment that there is no solution, the solution has stood in front of us but many reject it because they cannot see past themselves. One of the defining travesties of our age, and particularly of the selfish generation of older people today, is the denial of progression by refusal to pass on their roles to those who have come after them. Look at the congress, filled with grandparents and wrinkled people. They will clutch their seats of power to their dying breath, decades after they have been useful or productive. To deny the later generations their roles of responsibility in society has permanently stunted the generations born after the selfish generation. Of course they seek instant gratification and material joys, their elders are off managing the country, the institutions and the infrastructure.

It is said that those who do not seek power are the ones who would wield it wisely, and those who seek it wish to abuse it. I have lived a life devoid of seeking power, as I am wary of it's corrupting influence, but I can no longer sit on the sidelines and watch as the corrupt wield it for demonic means. I believe that evolution occurs when Whites progenicly procreate amongst each other. I believe that we are more capable than our predecessors. Our children are better than us, they must be if we are to continue our survival. Yet to see the selfish generation desperately cling to every morsel of control and power, at the expense of forsaking their children and grandchildren, is a spiritual poison which we have cast on ourselves. Our fathers and grandfathers have forsaken their roles as our parents, our teachers, our mentors, our leaders and our shepherds. They compete with men half their age for the their work, their wealth, their women and their status, and this has had immense catastrophic consequences.

This has led the later generations to despise them, to hate them and to wish for their hastened death and destruction, and the cycle has continued downward. How many articles, comments or conversations have you read, heard or participated in, in which the old deride the young or the young deride the old? I know I have seen countless. The destruction of the harmony of and roles created by the mulit-generational family is the most brutal blow the kikes have dealt us and it isn't even close compared to the others. When we wonder why men hate women and see them as nothing but parking spots for their penis, it is because the selfishness of their mothers and women older than them taught them so. When we wonder why women see men as nothing more than paychecks to buy them their things and to care for their castles, it is because their fathers and the men older than them did that and taught them so.

I believe that if we launch the inevitable war it is imperative that we must break the cycle if it is to mean anything. We must led the children lead us, as I believe only they would use the power for pure purposes. We would allow a young king to grow and mature with his kingdom and for the elders to re-assume the roles they should occupy. If after all these words, all this bloodshed, all this time we return to letting the men who would clasp to their crowns tighter and tighter as they age, in fear of losing their control and influence, then we will start at the beginning again and our people will not survive the next cycle.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

Ive brought cells up before.

Attached: On-Guerilla-Warfare1.png (477.22 KB, 1434x1318)

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Stupid yid, there was even a jew wanting to help Rockwell to print his books until Rockwell had to forcefully move again. In the same book it even states how jews sell each other out, This Time The World read it if you don't believe me.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

He was a capitalist not a Jew, Englishman if I recall, named Arrowsmith.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

It would create a new origin story of internal distrust and suspicious even centuries after every pernicious kike had been slaughtered
It's even worse than you think. If we descended into infighting BEFORE we exterminated the jew (which is a very likely possibility), then they would simply retreat and consolidate and then return to feed off our internal squabbles and regain power and do the exact same fucking shit that these goddamn kikes always do.
Gods, that would just be the most depressing thing ever. It'd be like Icarus spending years gathering wax and feathers only to die just as he was on the cusp of freedom because of a stupid, foolish mistake.
I swear, our internal struggles are like some ironic curse placed upon us by cruel Gods to keep us from becoming gods ourselves. Of course the real curse if the fucking jews that exploit and subvert us.

Anyway, I'd gladly hold power with a man like you. I do seek power, but I am a man of simple tastes. I want just three things; I want to exterminate this greedy, psychotic, rootless gang of parasites. I want to smash these arrogant, pushy leftists and shitskins in the face and punish the traitors who funded them. And then I just want to be left in charge of cultural development so I can arrange beautiful festivals and building projects where we can celebrate our folk culture and history. Really, apart from revenge, all I want to do is travel around my nation organizing European festivals and harvest festivals. All I want to do is celebrate my heritage but these goddamn fucking jews need to shove their filthy poison into everything. I'm like the "I just wanted to play video games" meme. These fucking jews man. All I want is to swing girls around and listen to German music without having the place flooded with these hostile aliens and then having the place shut down because it's too White, or the SPLC showing up with their antifa squad to throw bricks at children. It's fucking ridiculous.
These goddamn jews seek out all the nicest villages and flood the place with section 8 housing. They actively use niggers as an INSULT to our people. It's more than just war or business. They don't need to rub these aggressive apes in our faces. But they do it anyway out of hateful spite. Rubbing their hands with sneering, triumphant glee as they trash our quiet homes and living spaces. They hate us so completely that they must flood every last mountain village, every beautiful European community, every rustic countryside with their subhuman orcs. They must vandalize every single White space with multiculturalism and globalism.
Please excuse my outburst but I just need to write out my frustrations once in a while. It's been a long day for me and I had to descend into a nearby urban jungle today and the experience has left me a little bit annoyed.

Attached: Devisive-Message.png (376.07 KB, 1024x562)
Attached: new-germans.png (816.01 KB, 852x665)

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Cells I've talked about plenty. It's the probability of infighting that is rarely talked about.
We really ought to not.
Internal debate is fine. But when people start assassinating each other instead of the filthy, scheming kikes, then we have a serious problem that only gets worse with time.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

There is that one realy great scene where ordinary people in a diner are noticing how clumsy and propagandistic the news has become, which I have now observed in real life multiple times.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

That's where the idea of tiny groups that are non-hierarchical come in. The whole structure of the NSLF described in Siege is basically 4 people lead by a commander with little to no idea who his follow leaders are.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

William Pierce’s Connections to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.) and U.S. Department of Defense (D.O.D.)

William Luther Pierce – Life and Career – Early Life and Education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce#Life_and_career

William Luther Pierce III was born on September 11, 1933, to a Presbyterian[5][6][7] family of English and Scotch-Irish descent in Atlanta, Georgia, the son of William Luther Pierce Jr. and Marguerite Farrell. Pierce’s younger brother, Sanders, an engineer, was born in 1936, and later assisted Pierce in his political activities.[8] His father was born in Christiansburg, Virginia in 1892. His mother was born in Richland, Georgia in 1910, with her family being part of the aristocracy of the Old South, descendants of Thomas H. Watts, the Governor of Alabama and Attorney General of the Confederate States of America.[9] After the American Civil War, the family lived a working-class existence.[10] Pierce’s father once served as a government representative on ocean-going cargo ships and sent reports back to Washington, D.C.;[11] he later became manager of an insurance agency but was killed in a car accident in 1942.[12] After the elder Pierce’s death, the family moved to Montgomery, Alabama and then to Dallas, Texas.[13]

Pierce performed well academically in school, skipping one grade. His last two years in high school were spent in a military academy.[14] As a teenager his hobbies and interests were model rockets, chemistry, radios, electronics, and reading science fiction.[11] His first aspiration was to become an astronaut.[15]

After finishing military school in 1951, Pierce worked briefly in an oil field as a roustabout. He was injured when a four-inch (10 cm) pipe fell on his hand, and he spent the rest of that summer working as a shoe salesman.[16] Pierce earned a scholarship to attend Rice University in Houston, Texas. He graduated from Rice in 1955 with a baccalaureate in physics.[17][18] He worked at the Los Alamos National Laboratory before attending graduate school, first at Caltech and then the University of Colorado in Boulder, Colorado, where he earned his doctorate in 1962.[17] He taught physics as an assistant professor at Oregon State University from 1962 to 1965.[19]

William Luther Pierce – Life and Career – Early Political Activities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce#Early_political_activities

His tenure as assistant professor at Oregon State University (1962–1965) coincided with the rise of two social movements, the Civil Rights Movement and the Anti-Vietnam War movement, which he regarded as Jewish-led, communist-inspired, and a threat to European Americans. He was briefly a member of the anti-communist John Birch Society in 1962,[20] but eventually resigned. In 1965, in order to finance his political ambitions, Pierce left his tenure at Oregon State University and relocated to North Haven, Connecticut, to work as a senior researcher at the Advanced Materials Research and Development Laboratory of aerospace manufacturer Pratt & Whitney.[13]

Los Alamos National Laboratory’s Connections to the U.S. Department of Defense (D.O.D.)
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=iYr3W5WfB-yL_Qag7qWgAg&q=LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=jor3W5HKEMfp_Qbd8YiABw&q=LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY MILITARY

Los Alamos National Laboratory’s Connections to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.)
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=Sov3W97JBK7H_QbQ05CoCg&q=LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Pratt & Whitney’s Connections to the U.S. Department of Defense (D.O.D.)
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=Jmz3W8HOEqS0ggeF96OQBg&q=PRATT & WHITNEY DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=V2z3W7LuO4K0ggeQpLewAw&q=PRATT & WHITNEY MILITARY

Pratt & Whitney’s Connections to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.)
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=701&ei=pon3W6-fLK6Jggf7hr_QCQ&q=PRATT & WHITNEY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Attached: William-Pierce-C.I.A.-S.O.C.O.M.-xx.jpg (686.36 KB, 2555x1000)

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

fake and gay

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

John Birchers "hated commies, but loved Jews." Kind of like saying "I really hate AIDS, but…

Practice safe jew, goyim. Always wear a kippah.