Scientists to Dim Sun With Chemicals

archive.is/yWpyv
futurism.com/sun-dimming-sky-chemical-geoengineering

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x335, 348.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US7413145B2/en?oq=U.S. Patent 7.413.145
humansarefree.com/2014/07/the-connection-between-chemtrails-and.html?m=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_carbonate#Uses
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002605.htm
archive.fo/gU97T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to the end

Nature always wins

We Matrix nao?!
Sheeit I wanted termanatuh 'n sheeit. Skynet's muh homie.

They are already doing this, it is just a matter of publicly introducing it. Think about how the clear sky looked like in your childhood vs now.

Did those retards even watch snowpiercer?

So basically, chemtrails.

1995 wants their conspiracy theory back

this. here's a hot tip for any time you see some alarming news headline about a new pilot program like "DARPA to research genetically targetted nanobot AI superviruses."

your best bet is to assume that shit was researched a decade ago and was operational 5 years ago and the controlled leak you're reading in Wired is just the last leg of the psychological warfare to trick you into accepting that your Deep State long ago gave itself permission to do whatever horrifying things it wants to and that you are a powerless peon with zero say in the matter so you best just STFU and drink your Soylent and watch wealthy illiteratd gorillas grab eat other's balls on the Cuckball channel.

i think the reason they selectively leak these programs years after the programs started in secret is because they fear they cannot control the flow of info with perfect precision and so it would be better to partially leak a half truth to the Bread & Circuses cacophany than risk waiting too long until the whole truth is leaked on Wikileaks.

stratospheric aerosol injection is entering at least year 10 of operation and it's already too late to stop or reverse. the kikes really are mad like Dr Frankenstein and they want the extinction of humanity.

Great, so they're just now publicly admitting a program that has been going on for decades. How the heck is this newsworthy?

Been saying this for a few years. The chemtrails were to do exactly this. Thr aluminum overcast sky that appears after sprayings is to reflect back the sun. I guess I'm not completely wacko afterall.

Soon

Attached: Ac4A.png (1297x732, 259.52K)

Global warming scam leads to self-created ice age. Is this the another impossible level of idiocy or part of a planned global depopulation effort?

I had this alternative sequel idea to the matrix, since the real sequels were stupid. Basically, it turns out that humanity didn’t really fight the machines. They they screwed up their own planet. And they also gave society over to the machines by having them do everything while they blissed in cyberspace more and more, and the machines have just been taking care of humans for 1000s of years, fulfilling their program even after they gained sentience and began to despise them the way children despise dysfunctional parents.

I, for one, welcome Winter-chan's age of global hegemony

Attached: winterchan.jpg (1383x864, 170.42K)

>>>/reddit/
>>>/x/

Literally the plot to snowpiercer.
They think it's warming but they're fucking morons it's actually cooling.
Maybe it's a plan to make the gullible npcs think they saved us all and to keep giving them sheckles for fighting climate change goy.

How about fucking no.

Attached: 107.jpg (1296x1674, 1.42M)

In the end, the deception of the matrix is revealed, the machines realize that they need to let humanity make a choice and part of humanity merges with the AIs, and of course there is a part of humanity that chooses to live in “Zion” as humans. The rest choose to continue to sleep the Matrix.

So fairly similar in some aspects, minus the dumb idea that the machines came up with this as a way of controlling humans so they could keep them enslaved (because humans as just a power source was a dumb idea, use cows instead or something).

Hmm

Of course it's a chink.

BUT MUH SOLAR PANELS!

we really are going to have to just start killing people

Lmao. Global warning isn't real so they're going you spread this shit and then claim they cured it.

Can't wait until pumping calcium carbonate into the atmosphere causes our water to alkalinize, kills off fresh-water fish, and fucks the entire aquatic ecosystem. Of course after that happens they will blame it on continued global warming and use it as an excuse to pump more shit into the atmosphere all the while trying to ban fossil fuels because they pump too much stuff into the atmosphere.

Yeah brilliant idea.
Good luck Winter-chan!

You won't, though.

No user.

Sadly it's the white nations that suffer the most in global ice apocalypse but on the plus side it drives the niggers and other subhumans out.
Farmed veggies are shit for the nordic body anyway, we thrive on fats and protein and suffer on carbs. We just need beer and fiber.

Enjoy blue skies while you still can.

Good point. Whats the odds of this just being a lie to hide the fact that global warming was a lie? I'd say its pretty probable.

Attached: hmc.jpg (474x553, 40.63K)

Haven't been able to enjoy blue skies in 20 years, chief.

patents.google.com/patent/US7413145B2/en?oq=U.S. Patent 7.413.145

Attached: chemtrails-switzerland1-672x336.jpg (600x496 32.89 KB, 77.02K)

This has to be the dumbest fucking logic I've seen in a while. Just because it's not a nuclear weapon doesn't mean it isn't dangerous.

Attached: 1419225785112.jpg (500x500, 51.45K)

And then you get poisoned by barium and aluminium microparticulates and all this other shit to make you a good goy slave and fucking mouth breathing retard, at this point they could hold the world hostage by simply threathening to drop aeresolizing yersnia pestis/tb/ebola by spraying it from stratospheric planes.

Fuck this GAY kiked earth, everyday we are reminded of how the wrong side won WW2.

Attached: 89e186381849e339821779705114c188.jpg (500x554, 67.32K)

>(((scientists)))

The dead donkey-flogging is incessant, but man-made climate change is a profitable lie.

That "mini ice age" is looking more likely

Polite sage for offtopic

Attached: BurtonDimSum.gif (500x494, 1.81M)

humansarefree.com/2014/07/the-connection-between-chemtrails-and.html?m=0

GET READY FOR IRL SHOWPIERCERS NIGGERS

Attached: snowpiercer.jpg (1920x1080, 661.03K)

WE SAVED YOU! WE SAVED YOU FROM THE CLIMATE CHANGE! NOW GIVE US MORE MONEY!

Remember the "holes in the ozone layer" hype that was all the rage in the 90s? Remember how many billions were spent on researching them? Remember how quickly it died down when it was revealed that these holes have been there since before the fucking dinosaurs?
Now it's climate change's turn. A new hype for lemmings and a new cash cow for kikes. In 5 to ten years, no one will even remember what climate change was, and all the billions spent will find cozy homes in pockets of Shlomo Shekelstein and his kin.

Wasn't there a plot in the Simpsons where Mr. Burns puts a dish over Springfield and blocks out the sun? Are these kikes really doing a "SIMPSONS DID IT!" evil plot to fuck over normal people? Yup, they sure are!

Attached: simpsons did it.jpg (300x168, 16.67K)

What are they hoping to achieve with this? Reading up on it, calcium carbonate just fights various acids.
Something which CaCO3 actually does:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_carbonate#Uses

I haven't read up much on that topic but I'm fairly sure the holes were caused by CFCs which were widely used until they were banned which stopped any more damage, the holes are apparently starting to get better at this point as well.

>They want a low energy Earth

Attached: hmm.png (592x59, 6.38K)

There's been a massive increase the last few years from factories in China.

Source?

It was just something I slammed into Google, nothing too special.

Provide a source/archive.

Do these reddit-for-brains "scientists" ever wonder if they're wrong? Do they wonder what will happen if they try these globewide climate experiments like iron-seeding the oceans or throwing calcium carbonate into the sky and it turns out they did all this shit for nothing; that they fucked up everything and only made it worse?

Attached: 1402088484716.png (682x435, 322.97K)

Liberalism presupposes the accuracy of the speaker's claim. Wrong doesn't exist to them. Wrong is simply "whatever is not what I believe." You are misunderstanding their worldview, and that's why they still control the entire world.

Attached: Only believing what they want to believe.webm (480x360, 8.12M)

Attached: Stupid Science Bitch.mp4 (640x360, 13.95M)

(wew checked)
This poster is mostly right. What you have to understand about the post-realism crowd is that PATHOS is ALL THAT MATTERS. Where they've gone if they even considered LOGOS or ETHOS it would invalidate their lives, their parents lives, their friends lives and everything they believe in, and invalidation is a place worse than hell for them

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002605.htm

The Simpsons did it first

archive.fo/gU97T

I wouldn't doubt that, all of these environmental regulations only cripple us, good luck getting the chinks and other non-whites to cooperate. Even if we somehow managed to go all renewables the Chinese would still be pumping out pollution like it's their job.

Wouldn't it also have an effect on our oceans?

Attached: Fuckin Magnets.gif (350x300, 80.87K)

I can't wait for the chinks to put their artificial moons in the sky.

I feel like there's a way we can turn this into a left-wing conspiracy theory

"They trying to freeze out the persons of color!"

Attached: benito-mussolini.jpg (640x640, 30.51K)

this is a seriously retarded post. the only conspiracy theory that is true is that jews control the world and at that, maybe .001% of them control probably anywhere from 8% to 14% of the world's wealth. most of the world is just choatic and there is no one really pulling the strings. the entire jewish race compromising something like .8% - 1.2% of the world population owns a disproportionate amount of wealth but even then, most jews aren't in on any true sort of conspiracy. they are however, fucking kikes and, plausibly should all be exterminated.

Deep down they know it's retarded, but are working on it anyways because they enjoy destruction and degeneration

did you know that movie is a sequel to the original Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. Look up them Shits .
Seriously though
Chinese designer babies ''Zombi aids ebola Weather mods Killer Storms Dust bowls Biblical Floods
We could but Should we ???? …. Could we make it rain in the middle east something other then death don't get me wrong i like dead goat fucking pedos like most freedom loving American but if we turned sand into lush green maybe they would stay away…in B4pipe dream Africas Green and lush and starving.
''' you don't pay property taxes. And insurance we will send in a tornado Goy

There is literally no limit to the amount of crazy you people will believe at this point

Don't you get it? They don't give a fuck that they're evil fucking communists scheming to poison people, all you are is worthless to them, as long as they get the j€w $shekelz it's all good, fill their pockets and get that 100% AC HEPA filtered gated community mansion as far away from (((diversity))) as possible with all the clean air/water/food that's almost unattainable for us mere mortal goyim living paycheck to paycheck suffering through what they are doing to us.

They've given up their humanity to mammonism, and have zero regrets about it, that's why they should die. The "crime" of extinguishing the life of scum like this would be like putting down a rabies infested animal.

calm down schlomo, we see you.

Attached: 402679078.jpg (2400x1800, 638.21K)

Recently found out about the willy wonka thing. Based Charlie Bucket didnt trust the zog. Wss prolly a Zig Forumsack

MIKE TV TURNED INTO A HIT MAN AND THE FAT KID WHO FELL INTO THE CHOCO RIVER HAD A CRAZY TRIGGER HAPPY DAUGHTER Ww everywhere.

Honestly, I'm all for sniping niggers in -20C snowstorms á la long dark, let them block out the sun. Extreme cold favours white survival anyway!

Attached: mosin.jpg (1920x1080, 971.4K)

"No. Not tonight," Charlie cried as he buried his tears in his pillow.

"Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and
the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the
day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow." And with that
Willy Wonka removed his pants with a smirk.

Usually, Charlie's parents and grandparents had been forced to watch, but
Willy had killed them all and used their remains as seasoning for a new type
of candy, Scrumdidllyumptious Green Soylent Surprise. Tonight would be
Charlie's first night alone.

"Please, Mr Wonka, please don't!" Charlie gave out one last sob of
beligerence, but the Candyman tore off the young boy's trousers with no sense
of regret.

"Let's see, what do we have here today? Is there a treat for me? I most
certainly hope there is," said Mr Wonka as we delved his thumb and two fingers
into Charlie's anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Willy
moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand
stopped, suddenly.

"EUREKA! I found it!" Removing his fingers, Charlie saw that firmly clutched
in Mr Wonka's hand was an everlasting gobstopper that Wonka had placed in
there last night. Taking a lick, Mr Wonka declared "It tastes just as
delicious as the day I made it, although I don't know how I got so much corn
on the shell formula." Wonka said the last line with a wink at Charlie, as if
he expected him to laugh.

"Oh well, time for business." And with that, Willy Wonka dropped the
gobstopper to his side and began to slide his penis into Charlie's now-loose
arsehole. Charlie let out a small tear and he began to grunt with every
thrust. He must escape this madness. He must kill Willy Wonka.

But there were no knives in his home, in his prison. There were no guns or
swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by
an Oompa-Loompa.

"Charlie, in a few minutes I'm going to place this in your mouth. I think you
should like it, it's flavoured with an exclusive mix of Charlie Bucket
chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby." Charlie had given himself poor anal
hygiene in an attempt to scare Wonka away, but Willy ignored it and fucked him
all the same, except now with more facials.

Charlie desperately wanted out of this hell, and by now he was willing to go
through any plan he could in order to escape. And that's when he saw it. Next
to Wonka's shaking knees was a gobstopper. Charlie moved his hands back as if
to play with Willy, but as soon as he was close enough, he grabbed the
gobstopper and swallowed it whole. The taste was revolting, but he had grown
used to the taste and smell of his own anal production, so it passed into his
throat with no problem. And in his throat is where it lodged.

By the time Willy Wonka had figured out Charlie was dead, he had already came
in the young child's asshole, wondering why the child did not let loose a
barrage of tears telling him to pull out. Placing his penis in Charlie's
mouth, he noticed the boy's flesh to be unusually cold and his tongue to be
unresponsive. Fucking him orally anyway, Willy Wonka knew exactly what to do
with his apprentice.

He called out to the worker Oompa-Loompas and told them to take care of the
body as they pleased, to which the Oompa-Loompas chuckled and exchanged
mischievous smiles. At once, he signaled for the Chief Loompa. Making motions,
Wonka spoke to him.

"Another one has died."

"So, what should I do, sir?"

"Distribute the memory eraser chocolate, again."

"And then, boss?"

"Tell the world that my factory is opening its doors to the public after
fifteen years of life as a hermit. And make sure only boys find the gold this
time."

Attached: 796f6154849be2b663ef4412f1064ba02778d98ed10a30efc1f72ca99ece2040.png (769x510, 255.38K)

I didn’t even think about that, but yeah, we will prosper in the dark

The ice age will save us if nothing else

Do we have to kill our scientists? Faggots are getting high on their own supply.

If they are wrong that means no more government grants. And if there is no God, then there is nothing to punish them for their hubris, so they just truck along without thinking about what the worst possible outcome of their actions are.

That's the point. They will just point to whatever that volcano burgers are constantly complaining about is and act like they had nothing to do with it.

Not plant life, however. They need sunlight and for the ice to actually thaw at some point, if it's in a permanent state of -20C all year then it's not going to grow.

Attached: 1516108809397.png (536x622, 371.38K)

Then we shall meme in the shade.

Attached: sorosngoswewillmemeintheshade.png (1917x2137, 1.48M)

At some point it can't even be considered degeneracy anymore but worse, wilful self-sabotage. Either that or nature and the universe basically punishes you worse and worse over time the more you ignore both.

THEN WE WILL MEME IN THE SHADE!

LET IT HAPPEN

Attached: animatrix.webm (848x352, 7.87M)

wired is 100% a glow-in-the-dark deepstate rag. You're not going to get anything new or interesting from their "reporters" these days, if that ever was the case.

But why? We are entering a global cooling period. This shit cycles like every 200 years or so. Whatever. Fuck it. I’m over trying to understand climate zealots

so much edge

nigger

This is a terrible idea. Blotting out the sun will reduce photosynthesis in plants, reducing the amount of carbon dioxide removed from the air, making it worse in the long run.

Just ban vaccines globally and let nature take its course. Non-whites would be hit the hardest because they can't int hygiene. Niggs would be hit the hardest, and most would die in a matter of years. Only the weak and stupid whites would die, improving our stock. There would be no downside to this.

Attached: jypHpBv.jpg (2400x1594, 760.38K)

We have greenhouses and grow lamps now. And a widespread famine/crop failure would actually help.

Another ice age only favors us. Shitskins can't stand the cold, and would eventually flee to their homelands to escape it. There would be riots and revolts as Europeans and Americans demanded the invaders be expelled from their lands, because there wasn't enough food for all of them. Borders would close so there would be no more mouths to feed. Welfare would be cut off to conserve resources. Foreign aid would dry up. And after all the niggers starved, someone would point out that they're squatting on perfectly habitable land with a warmer climate and fertile soil; the reason they're starving is because they're stupid niggers, not because of winter.

So then we invade, kill all the niggers, use them for fertilizer, and start growing crops to ship back to the homelands. Multiple problems solved.

Attached: 1537137381932.jpg (533x800 333.76 KB, 199.4K)

They never thought it through, anyone growing plants would look like a marijuana plant factory does now in the thermal scans that are currently done during flights over populated areas.

>manufactured media crisis leads (((scientists))) to chemtrail the whole world openly

I propose that if they try to overcast the sky we work to clear it.
What can be used to clear calcium carbonate from the atmosphere in a cheap and effective manner that won't cause problems in turn?
An immediate initial reaction I have would be to try and use water to "wash" the offending carbonate from the sky though I worry if it would stay up there even worse or just keep going and get ejected from the atmosphere* also water is heavy and air travel is expensive so we'd need something that doesn't need much/any fuel/repairs.

*This actually does happen some anyway but as many comets as we get and if my memory is correct our orbit around the sun actually has a good amount of water in it from previous orbits that it basically stays the same here.

Attached: dustoffel.png (854x539, 407.95K)

Well if it decreases UV levels enough all the dark skinned people will die.
Good thing it ain't a white guy behind this project. Chinks better be ready for a shitstorm.

Youre forgetting one important thing.
Our corrupt politicians that will do everything for jewish and muslim money.
They'll find a way that'll preserve the shitskins way of living in our countries

I moved to Canada for uni from a southern state thinking this. Its snowy as fuck here and there are plenty of shitskins. Same in Sweden. Im not sure why people keep saying this.

B/c they can go inside to stay warm. I dont see them out and about lest theyre shopping. Dont forget once they dont have vitamin D infused foods they'll all eventually get rickets

Eco-Fascism now tbh.

Attached: 51RhgACvQPL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (314x475 39.69 KB, 19.17K)

That's actually very good.
We need cultural presence, you know. Make your movie or at least get Murdoch Murdoch to run with the idea.

This is Q tier facebook shit and it belongs on /x/

Attached: 7568685b028b0372d5a743446c456e84ff7530c797f570eca45c35a4b67e27d0.png (1279x495, 598.5K)

We're overdue for an ice age so why bother.

ok but the little korean drug addict girl was hot