Reminder

Daily reminder (or nightly if you're in my neck of the woods now) that we are on the brink of collapse. Society will not last for much longer in its current state, history has shown this.

This is just a reminder to arm and train yourselves as best you can, because we will either end up with an Orwellian-style system or a total wasteland in the years to come. Give yourself every chance you have to defend yourself. Either way, dangerous times are certainly ahead, and the modern world as we know it is ripe for some dramatic and inevitable changes.

Godspeed,

an American Nationalist

Attached: m1911.jpg (630x339, 55.9K)

Y-you too!

Checked
Yeah man collapse is when the real fun times start
Let her rip

Wrong fag. There will not be a rawlseian collapse. Only a slow motion brown out. Latin America a nitore every day.till it's press 2 for English. Eventually a massive underclass and a overclass. Just like all of human existence

Agreeing with this one. The US will slump on for another two hundred years as it gradually descends into third worldom. Then you might see Africa-style wars of secession and breakup of the nation, but by then we'll have regressed to the point where that won't produce significant SHTF just more Africa-tier internal displacement/refugee situations.

I have no kids, and no career…yet. I don't care if I live or die. bring the collapse

Are we?
States that collapse usually have many tell tale signs such as the basic state services like mail and garbage collection cease functioning.

Witnessed

Attached: 362e9132def03e34183c72ef130066be8c13c73ab365fff8a7ec914ca4caf81c.jpg (426x266, 205.98K)

If you're White, and this doesn't give you all the reason you need to move to the new Homeland in the Pacific Northwest, you don't deserve the ethno state you so desperately desire. This is your only chance of saving what's left of your race. The Butler Plan is the only chance you have. Understand this.

Then come home and help us make history.

Attached: Scenic-Drives-PendOreille-Byway-thumb.jpg (733x491, 77.41K)

Butlerpill me. I'm reading The Brigade right now.

Giving up one inch of our clay is cuckoldry. You're a kike, and will be sent to the oven. Whites could be 15% of the population and take every inch back plus some. This is our land, not some buck toothed guat or retard native american that hadn't even discovered the wheel before we showed them. Look at the rhodesian bush war(pic related), and this was when the white population was abysmal compared to the kaffirs, and the whole world was pitted against the rhodesian government. The only reason they abdicated the government control was because the jewish cabal had it in for them and used their media and government ties to force every nation to have a trade embargo on them. Their only real ally was south africa which got shoah'd not too long after. Point being, don't run or hide like a woman or effeminate men like the syrian "refugees" that are too pussy to fight in their own country's war. Be a god damn man and put your foot down for fucks sake.

Attached: Bush war.png (702x484, 84.37K)

From what I've seen the whole NWF idea is a thought exercise about freeing one region of the country. Surely if they put their plan into action similar movements will spring up countrywide. They're combining their regional identity and racial identities to form a guerilla movement. You will have to do the same for the pragmatic reason that you don't know the PNW like the back of your hand, but you know your hometown well. There'll have to be a movement of men to whiter areas to bolster white strength before the southwestern shitholes are cleansed.

I disagree with the NWF's ideas about it being "impossible to remove so many shitskins", but in practice it'll work the same as they say. Terrorize them out of the local areas until there aren't any "local areas" in the US left for them to flee to.

Why would you read this?

Attached: wut?.png (1918x622, 362.71K)

NWF has a Turner Diaries-esque book called The Brigade that Covington wrote.

Those guns are going to get taken away before the next major financial meltdown. And Soros will give them to niggers. It's gonna suck.

Attached: bezos jewd.png (608x499, 434.63K)

my bad then. just quick jewgled and the first thing was some kike'd up book.

it's all good mane

Uncle Shem will side with the non-Whites like good little Globalist tools they are. There will be a decrease in Whites in the military as they move further and further (or are more likely driven away) from the government teet; which is good because they shouldn't give aid&comfort to the very people that want them dead and forgotten. Under the current spirit of hatred against Whites, the PNW project only becomes more likely to be successful.
If you want to know what happens to shitskins taking the few jobs available; Google 'The Red Summer'

We are already in a dystopian society although it's not as dramatic as a film/book would portray it. However we are getting closer to that sweet bubble burst and then post apocalyptic scenario.

So many slides.
PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES HO

I'm planting opium poppies as we speak.

Attached: Into-the-Badlands-field-of-flowers.jpg (1281x719, 546.63K)

Except that wypipo are the only ones who pay taxes or work, and we are already getting to be a minority. You can't reach even 40% white before there is a massive collapse, because there won't be enough workers. You people who think we will reach 1% white population slowly over the next 100 years are conveniently ignoring who funds the entire government and economy. Also white Americans were outnumbered pretty bad before we settled America, all we have to do is put all of the invaders in mass graves. We have done it before. I would estimate that once whites are under 50% of the population, somewhere between 40-49% the collapse will happen.

White Americans know that it is better to die in a gunfight with whoever is trying to disarm you, than to surrender. Anyone that tries to confiscate my guns dies. That's all. Zog bots will start to think about if it is worth it to die and leave their family behind all to please a master who doesn't think they are human. I know it upsets you to think about 100 million white Americans with ar-15s, but that is just to bad.

I've heard this shit since 2008.
No, it's time that it was made to happen.

You will need the following to survive.
1. Strong social bonds….good friends trustworthy and useful. Foster these relationships IRL face to face.
2. A plan. Take the time as a mental exercise to think critically and anticipate the challenges
3. Resources be it food, weapons, cashes, spider holes, skills,

Attached: BE0981E3-4320-458F-B9FB-B0F990C4FF21.jpeg (2103x3023 26.37 KB, 1.32M)

OH SHIIII……..

Attached: 1A93952F-6DF6-405F-AABD-AABDE71BCAD8.jpeg (900x1436, 305.92K)

Checked, right after I wrote as number 1 on my to do list for tomorrow is get prep supplies and prepare bug out bag for car. Weird. I'm not usually into this shit but got the feels.

god damn it satan

Please do it. I’m in the PNW. If anything we as whites should be building enclaves for the times ahead. Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Kansas, all those places would be good to have strongholds in. They may all have their problems with cucked politicians and populous, but if things collapse it’s better to be surrounded by friendlies and environments you know.

The Pacific Northwest, particularly Washington and Oregon, are still very right-wing. Shit cities like Portland, Seattle, Spokane, and Salem bring in tons of liberal and mud garbage. Colleges are a big role to blame in this, Eugene Oregon was a quiet city until the University of Oregon and Duck football brought in a flood of liberals and “athletes”. Most of these liberal cities are surrounded by conservative towns and rural communities that have thrived for years on family-type businesses. Their voices are drowned out by the garbage, but those lands are theirs and they will be invaluable in the times to come.

Plus we need strongholds in multiple areas of the country, but Washington or Oregon could be important due to their strategic locations.

And then it gets nuked.

Yeah, if it gets nuke, the downwind will destroy all civilization in the eastern seaboard, and USA as a whole.

That's not the brigade he's talking about. The brigade is written by Harold A. Covington may he rest in peace

A large portion of the nation's nukes are located in the PNW, faggot.

The US losing its supremacy would mean losing economic benefits and subsequent tough adjustment of quality of life for its people. Not smooth and will happen soon.

Oh fug

Attached: 605054E5-729F-41A4-90AE-79A380200918.jpeg (426x266, 195.73K)

You can actually own land in a way that gives you complete control and not the kikes, but being a brainlet you have no idea how to do that and will project such inaccuracies across this board like cancer.

BTW I am in the deep south now. We have a lot of belligerent blacks and a bunch of people who refuse to speak english, but also a good portion of redpills too.

The problem is that the kikes may well start a war right before the collapse so we're drafted to fight for Israel. Or technology will advance far and fast enough to stop us.

Or even worse, there is no collapse just a continual decline.

Yea that's why we need to learn to play with the hand we have. Because you are smoking something if you think we can magically take the whole country back from the literal millions of shitskin squatters. Consolidate then retaliate. First thing's first.

Did Q predict this tho?

If you think pic related illustrates the capability of White military superiority over the Negro in Rhodesia, you really ought to do some reading on Operation Eland and take a good look at the casualties. Go on, you can even Wikipedia that shit.

Remember to get involved in local politics, dig hundreds of weapons stashes (without your phone on you), meet new people and push gun rights to our youth. Get to know local gun owners and get them involved in ham radio. Ham radio will be our modern Paul Revere. Any time the police raid a home using a "red flag" order, have all radiomen spread the word so that we can respond properly.

If you aren't
And vonunteering by the end of the year, you're doing it wrong. It's time to get whites organized.

Volunteering*

normalfag

You have no evidence of this claim.

Ham radio can't legally be encrypted and you can talk to people around the earth when the sun is high up. It's also difficult to trace during that time too. You can legally set up repeaters all over the place and talk to people around your town without a glow in the dark cell phone.

If you want the convo to be private, just use an obscure communication method. There's hundreds.

I hope so Satan, you faggots have been teasing me with DoTR for two years now.

At least the mail and garbage is taken care of for now

Mail loses billions per year.

(checked)

There you go, it's all being held together by debt and when the (((financial))) crash comes it will fall apart. They've denied God for so long, I for one will be making popcorn watching them experience His wrath.

I think we have a few years, but they're not going to let it go on if Trump doesn't bend the knee pretty soon. Store ammo, food, water, books about survival and weapon handling, and assemble a team.

ZOGbots are zogbots because the money's good. They don't mind dying, because they have no concept of the value of life; to them life is money and coke and new trinkets. You sound like a big tough guy though, go ahead and go out in a blaze of glory, I'm sure it will be epic. Meanwhile negative interest rates go live, the consumer price index is flagrantly manipulated, and debt slavery continues. My point is the romantic resistance you advocate is not possible against such an enemy. Our only chance is to starve it and then move out of the way when it falls. If someone's coming to knock on your door to get your guns then it means your opsec is shit, not that the moment of infamy has arrived. Guns are symbolic bullshit anyway, go steal some top-secret missle plans, faggot

Attached: GB22.jpg (1024x683 139.39 KB, 90.51K)

After they confiscate guns there will be civil war 2. All major cities will be nuked when they decide to implement ww3. There’s not many historical sites here so they are okay to destroy everything. The real ground war will be in Europe and the Middle East. A ton of guns and ammo won’t help you survive the nuclear fallout in the US though.

Nothing is really going to happen until the EBT cards get shit off.

Why? just because you want it to happen, doesn't mean it will
the current situation is completely unprecedented in every way

rest of your post is good but I'm not seeing any indications that the "happening" will.. well, happen. why would it? muh inflation, dollar, bubble, etc.? the jews control all that, they would only let "it happen" if it suited them. and I don't think it does because the status quo is working for them

The collapse has only just begun, and things are going to continue getting worse for generations. Rome didn't collapse overnight, neither will the ZOG Empire.

Attached: bengarison.jpg (1194x1219, 182.09K)

We have decades. Long, slow, painful decades in which nothing happens and no one fights back.

unfortunately this

Consolidation helps both sides.
White American militarization is the chief advantage of that side. Why secede and allow a larger enemy to use its natural advantages?

t. civnat faggot

Global report.

thinking the great collapse will occur is basically optimism at this point, because if it occurred within the next 5 to 10 years it would actually be winnable and we could fix the country and the world.

this guy gets it though. they've planned it to such a subtle level that most conservative whites will never realize they missed their chance to have the second revolution. we're just gonna die off slowly.

Even if this were remotely true, this "slow burn" reality, nobody is doing anything as we're hopelessly spinning for the end, you should just the same stockpile and prepare for the collapse. If not for yourself, then do it for those who are coming after you. However, I'm holding with , resistance is on the rise as we descend into this madness. Despite Trump's flaws, he woke a lot of people up. A lot. And that effect is still going on, as even more people are awakening as a consequence. All across the West, the world even. It's coming anons. Network with likeminded individuals, become self-sufficient and train for combat.

Washington is under 70% white. I don't wanna move to the stupid fucking west, the "conservative" areas of PNW are a minority of the population and are basically a poor desert with no jobs. then there's the urbanized coast where all the economic activity is and it's all coffeeshop cuck retards, literally a charicature Seattle coffeeshop hipster liberal. sick of this stupid shit

dumbest shit imaginable, why would you want an over 2/3rds spic gay jew cesspool like california to be attached to your country, giving them all free movement? because muh sacred dirt? and then you go on about how whites are militarily superior. if whites are so powerful and can defeat anybody than any non-white country that is independent is only independent because we want them to be, you contradict yourself
this is not the rhodesian bush war. 99% of white people are brainwashed cuck retards that love niggers and jews. some

Attached: fixedWA.png (5400x3586, 3.79M)

That 22lr couldnt pierce a monkeys skull. Try again.

Please do share this knowledge because I suspect you're talking shit.
If you pay taxes, you're funding White Genocide.

Attached: plastic.PNG (687x717, 555.3K)

Actually, 22 handguns are often used in assassinations. Simply walk up to your victim, grab his neck while pressing your knee or leg into the back of his knee, pull him back (thus taking him off balance), press your gun to the back of his head, and then pop a few rounds into his skull.
His head acts as a fire suppressor and contrary to popular belief, it will penetrate the skull and kill the fucker.
Another benefit is there is almost no blood leakage or splatter so you can keep your clothes dry.

Use gloves.

I'm liking that.

Attached: ME.PNG (78x120, 9.44K)

I think the US is just rolling along on the momentum built up from long ago, but it IS slowing.

Maine is awesome. Plenty of islands to escape to if need be. Tons of woods.
If you sank NYC and Boston into the ocean almost the entire northeast would look like that. Those 2 cities skew things pretty bad for their respective states.

They couldn't even do it in Connecticut. Do you really think they'll be able to do it in Kentucky?

Satan says it's so

What's the safest place to be when Yellowstone Erupts or when the big one hits?

My head says this but my heart sides with satan over here:
Za Buraku Piru is that the US just devolves into a Brazil like state. If we are lucky white people congregate in one half of the country similar to Brazil and build their numbers up to avoid a South Africa Situation. Bad end is that jews win and the US becomes a mud people with only small enclaves of actual whites. I believe in hwites in the long run though but things are getting pretty dicey.

Either way guns and survival shit is fun. I make it a point to buy a gun every few months now. I've also been taking things a step further since I bought my fixer upper house and basically learning how to fix everything myself. I could probably legit build my own house after this.

wew laddie, 22lr is a deadly round, not from farther than 200yds or so, but tell me again when you will be taking sweet ass long range 360 no scopes in an urban area… oh the roof tops, you mean those highly visible to helicotper and drone areas, …. 22lr, if thats all you have works from building to building and for quieter game hunting