Make absolutely every holocaust a holocaust

Holodomor, abortion, Bolsheviks, China, Pol Pot/Cambodia, Vietnam, Rwanda, the list goes on and on. If even one innocent person diededed, it's a holocaust.

The California Wildfires™ are a holocaust. The Rape Jihad of Germany is a holocaust. We are surrounded by them.

Your girlfriend failing to orgasm? holocaust.

Let's get this term accurately describing every human tragedy.

9/11

Tower 7

Parkland

NAMBLA

etc.

Attached: 6 mil.jpg (520x615, 165.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

image.ibb.co/eDzFXq/Gorillion.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't this just dilute the importance of white genocide? It's like how the left calls everyone a nazi and cries wolf

But, I didn't mention White genocide.

Yes, that's why this faggot made the thread. Remember to global report, not local.

how can you Shlomos be so brazen as to make any connection whatsoever between what I said and what you invented?

It's another holocaust, I tell you!

A HOLOCAUST!!!!!(x6,000,000)

It trivializes "holocaust" and would royally piss off kikes who need people to be shocked by the term. Kikes detected.

I don’t give a fuck. You’re trivializing white genocide.

Holocaust is burnt offering Does that mean ww3 is a sacrifice for the jews because of nuclear holocaust?

You kikes will say anything to stop holocaust jokes.

If you're claiming the Holocaust is historically accurate than your point is valid, otherwise you're comparing something real, White Genocide, with fiction.

Good job OP, you struck a (((nerve))) with this one.

Make THOT accounts and say the ThotAudit is like the holocaust.

Make TRANNIE accounts and cry whenever something insignificant happens to a trannie that "this is just like the holocaust"

jews have already changed the meaning of the word to fit the bullshit narrative of WW2.
Originally the word meant "burnt sacrificial offering" but since no kike was burned to death in the camps dictionaries have been changed to show "genocide of kikes" as well and everyone keeps using the word improperly which helps them lie even more.
Go on and do this, I don't care, but know that they've already beat you to the punch

Word will lose meaning if it's keep getting spammed, so even the shoah will lose its meaning.

That's actually good.

I remember a LONG LONG time ago, when Bill Clinton was President, that the Armenians began their push to have the Armenian genocide recognized officially by the US, and the Jews came out of the woodwork with astounding rhetoric about how the ONLY genocide was the (((holocaust))) and recognizing the Armenian genocide would somehow cheapen the Shoah.

Baby's first redpill I guess, but the point is they are very protective of their status because of the holocaust. OP is on to something here.

Which is why kikes get away with calling WW2 labor camp death a holocaust even though no one was burned to death as the original meaning implied.
fuckin' faggot, you need to tell me what's good?
Pathetic piece of programmed shit

Attached: 1954 Encyclopedia Britannica - Holocaust.jpg (369x76, 18.73K)

I like the idea of diluting the idea of a holocaust as much as possible. Good idea OP.

The holocaust is the only tool by which white men are cowed into apologetic submission. If its meaning can be erased in a single generation improvements will follow.

except all the other ones were real

This one is pure gold!

Ridicule the holy hoax
image.ibb.co/eDzFXq/Gorillion.png

This
If we don't succeed it could reaffirm normies belief in the holocaust without creating much benefit.
Only a small *could* so we have to give it our all.

It's a shitty term anyways. It's should be white suicide like Teddy Roosevelt came up with.

Attached: teddy roosevelt.jpg (545x541, 235.23K)

WE AS A PEOPLE ARE GUILTY OF ONE THING FOR BEING JEWISH AND WE WERE SENT TO DIE AND WE AS A PEOPLE MUST REMEMBER THE 6.000.OOO THAT DIED AND NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY DID TO US WE MUST REMEMBER THEM FOREVER AND IF I HAD A TIME MACHINE AND SEND THOSE ALL BACK THEN AND THEN SEND THEM BACK THEY WILL THINK AGAIN ABOUT SAYING LIES ABOUT THIS HORROR IN OUR HISTORY AMI YISRAEL CHAI AMEN

This is text harassment, you are bullying me. I'm literally shaking.

Attached: Ratkiller.jpg (352x543, 98.17K)