I must share my newest discovery of searching deep in the profundities of my mind

I must share my newest discovery of searching deep in the profundities of my mind

Where were you when you learned of the true nature of the Aryan and his connection with his own blood forming a single link in a mighty genetic chain stretching to infinity? The blood, nay, the ICHOR of the Aryan is a divine substance which imparts many of the unique features of the Aryan into himself. This forms a preternatural neural conduit into both the past and in some cases what is to come, serving as a source of ancestral records and a method of revelation (how did the oracles work?). The genetic nexus with past and future constitutes the Akashic Records.
Those who listen to their own divine rythm can tap into the Akashic Records of their Volk. Imagine a mighty divine film-reel, though one existing since the beginning of Man. This reel holds every thought, memory, desire, feeling, interest, attribute, sight, sound, smell, event, everything that has been and will be. What is, and what is not. It is the true alpha and omega. I am slowly becoming aware of true depths of the Aryan genetic web and the deeper I delve into the Godhead the more immense my revelation has become. I implore you to do the same, spread my discoveries, once known to one and all before Mu.
Aryan blood is not mere blood, but closer to ichor. Ichor why? Because it carries DNA from a non-human race. Non-human neanderthals are contributors to the blood of the Aryan, without which would be not have ascended beyond the level of Negroids and other assorted “humans”. The Aryan is not human, but a mixture of a human and neanderthal. He, in his formation, destroyed the pure neanderthals and drove them from Europa, leaving us in a half-ascended, half-degenerated state which day is the Aryan, still yet the most sublime being in modern existence which must be preserved for the qualities of its blood alone. This blood carries a power which unites us all as one in a great ancestral tree. For the Aryan the dead do not truly die but live on in spirit through the blood of the living. Research the collective Aryan consciousness potential and truth shall be revealed. This is why I said in Latin earlier that you must look into yourself for divine truth, for the blood itself is divine. Those times when you are alone in a quiet room, listen to your blood and from the silence begins a murmur…then a roar. Voices, voices of the ancestors speak in unison, offering guidance, wisdom, Völkisch truth. This innate potential is within all Aryans and I must spread this truth both far and wide, for there are those who can be saved from their existence as Jewish golems. In real life, off of the Internet, I have had great success communicating these principles in whatever way I can. Even if it appears all for naught the seed has been planted and will germinate in time. They too may hear the song

IHR BLUT, MEINE VOLKSGENOSSEN, IST GÖTTLICH
SANGUIS VESTER DĪVĪNUS EST, SOCIĪ MEĪ

Attached: FEEE79C1-4E08-4C3B-8578-08C148F745F8.jpeg (760x497, 180.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-33226416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anti-White.

Christianity is a semitic desert religion and only the religion of the Aryan for the past two millenium. Two millenium of continuous jewification. Countless individuals before the lie of Christianity was forcibily implanted on the Aryan were followers of what I write here, something, as far-fetched as it may first seem, is truth I have experienced first hand.

Sorry but you're anti-white, nothing you say can be taken seriously.

I am the most pro-white person to ever walk the face of this Earth, I am the most pro-white person typing on a keyboard on this planet right now. Believe me, for I know it is Truth. I recognize only the Aryan as the ascended species and the others as mere human, as our origin is well-known and must have been influenced from within. The facts exist independently of your assertions. Look within, hear them speak (your ancestors), they truly do.

based and redpilled

Checked. I'm with you, my Aryan brother.

NOTHING HURTS THE JEW LIKE THE TRUTH

I am glad to see, as few as we may currently be, that there are those among us who can de-jewify themselves and unlock the ways of our collective ancestors and their thoughts. The Reversion of our race to true Aryanhood will come soon. The yoke will soon fall into the dirt. Keep up the good fight, Volksgenosse, the fight for Truth

whoops

Attached: himmler quote christianity.png (486x347, 117.23K)

believe in immortality of the soul and divine judgement
materialist atheists
Yeah they're exactly the same duuuuddde. Like horseshoe theory n shit.

Attached: Slide.jpg (835x1059, 155.82K)

The tax man cometh.

I thought aryans were from crow mags and kikes were the Neanderthals

tl;dr

bbc.com/news/science-environment-33226416

What mind

shill thread
found the schlomo

Neanderthals gave us red hair and green eyes

Our past sufferings were lessons, and for every lesson we took our will got only stronger. These decades of misery were a lesson, and for each minute that passed our goal got only closer.

Loyal to a doctrine of flesh and blood, we reclaim our belligerent status in this world. Against this timorous society and its moribund communities, we wage total war. With destructive creativity, we ravage this reality to build another of its ruins. We rise against degeneration and stillborn creeds, that incarcerate and devour man. Our polemic shall vanquish those who slept with their eyes open and feigned prosperity. We scorn the wretched rabble, we declare our strife for the dead and the unborn. The time has come to act for the apothesis of the spirit and radical subversion. Storming the future with brunt we conquer and we subjugate the dissident tongue. And it is an iron will lead to final triumph. We march to a new era, this world belongs to us.

Attached: 23282.PNG (853x479, 638.59K)

Attached: didn't read NIGGER.gif (400x252, 2.55M)

Translate this into something that makes sense. None of this is linked to what is going on, you are just using power words .

I am also with you. Christianity is not our religion, more of an imposed one to block us from our true path.

Attached: australian.png (352x373, 193.1K)

I am not kalki, or if I am I am not yet. But if you have more to tell us, please do. Maybe it will inspire not one, but a hundred kalki's. A thousand. Vengeance awakening vengeance till all the impure and wrong is purged. Maybe Hitler could inspire a million ancestors to awaken their own progeny. Maybe all we need to do is listen to our own blood.

Get this 9gag shit outta here

This is the faggotest way to start a thread that I have ever seen. I know OP is always a faggot, but man, you're an ultrafaggot.

Apart from that some of what you said was pretty cool. I'd put it firmly in the realm of the artistic rather than any practical reality, but maybe it's a cool think to write some music or poetry about, or paint a picture or something.

sholmo'd thread
rank garabagio

Trumpniggers turning to religion and spirituality to hide from the truth of what a fraud their dear leader is. Go back to your little hug box r/the_donald

Share what you're smoking first, user.

dude weed lmao

Vrill.

What is Vrill?

Tell me what is Vrill? And what is the black?
That black substance… it drips. It darkens. It weakens.

But what is Vrill? If you find out what Vrill is, you will know more. Read everything you can about Vrill. EVERYTHING. YOU MUST.

New Age hogwash, that leads to nothing but pseudo intellectual faux spiritual masturbation.

any system that doesnt compel one to take action against our enemies and conquer them is and aid to said enemy.

low T posters like this should be banned. sage

(checked)

The newfags don't know how to dig the real secrets of life unfortunately.