Right Wing Tax Squads #9

#thotaudit

law.freeadvice.com/tax_law/income_tax_law/report_filing_tax_returns.htm

irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/tax-scams-how-to-report-them?fbclid=IwAR1vYRR9ViLvi6QGnURLgS40qlHFFZILlE8p6DpMPOPkpYilCVIO5a0WEv8

irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity?fbclid=IwAR3AKy_urhwxA9rvEioxFETCpCWwwFn-CMWiWiEluVPpqPiBq4cldtYNEwE

codepen.io/user/pen/EOLGOa

8ch.net/pol/res/12464119.html

8ch.net/pol/res/12461375.html#q12464112

paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal’s-policy-on-transactions-that-involve-sexually-oriented-goods-and-services-faq569

paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud-to-paypal-faq2422

reddit.com/r/SexWorkers/

reddit.com/r/PremiumSnapchat/top/

Most important of all: irs.gov/compliance/whistleblower-informant-award

This is the form you have to fill in.

irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

Complete Section A(1) and Section B(3,5) and than print it and mail it at Internal Revenue Service Stop 31313 Fresno, CA 93888

Your personal info is not required. Be sure to describe and link everything at Section B(5).

8ch.net/rwts/catalog.html

If a thot has over 200 transactions in a year OR makes 20,000 USD then she must report it.

If she's a self-run business, they can only make up to 400$ usd before needing to report it.

You do NOT need their SSN.

1, 1173:581, stonetossthotaudit.jpg) (h) (u)

1. archive.is/rpISv

2. archive.is/YlGmI

3. archive.is/QKkdv

4. archive.is/ZJyKo

5. archive.is/X2IHN

6. archive.is/Z5ZbS

7. archive.is/fpQz9

8. archive.is/hXXPH

Attached: irs.jpg (497x626, 32.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rpISv
archive.is/YlGmI
archive.is/QKkdv
archive.is/ZJyKo
archive.is/X2IHN
archive.is/Z5ZbS
archive.is/fpQz9
archive.is/hXXPH
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
twitter.com/HikariR90/status/1067903739284135938
hankstrange.com/podcast-287-thot-audit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More might be needed to close in on her like an address. Can't hurt to send another one with more information on it. Anything that will give them a lead.

Also I hope you lot are looking at who they talk too, whores often talk to whores. Might get something via that angle and more people to report as well.

1. archive.is/rpISv
2. archive.is/YlGmI
3. archive.is/QKkdv
4. archive.is/ZJyKo
5. archive.is/X2IHN
6. archive.is/Z5ZbS
7. archive.is/fpQz9
8. archive.is/hXXPH

Attached: DtHn7ZKXoAQOEPR.jpg (1200x657, 99.12K)

reminder that women behave and should be treated as children since they lack self-awareness and anything approaching personal agency. that is all.

Go make your own board, yids.

Reminder: you can tell the roastie by her writing style

Attached: 1543438037510.jpg (350x350 419.52 KB, 113.43K)

Go back to >>>Zig Forums roastie enabler.

"OMG, Buzzwords and paypiggies"
Whore 2: "Yeah, buzzwords and paypiggies!"
"tee hee. Men are dumb! Vice told me so!"
Whore 2: "OMG, My mascara has that little flip up tail at the end just like every other girl is doing. I'm an original princess!"

Yeah, I could do without that conversation.

Attached: comfort_lizard.jpg (1200x800, 141.78K)

The audit helps Trump defend the wall. Every shitlib thot and orbiter caught up in the audit is one less degenerate wailing over muh womenz and chilluns being gassed.

Fuck off thot.

get cervical cancer roastie

If only your posts actually did anythingas usual

1. Just make stuff up, journalists (like academics and the more popular 'comedians') have a line to tow and it'll be easier that day. Just go with whatever buzzword-catchphrase-verb the adjective noun approach everyone else is using 'alt-right, incel, ect.'. Most people read/hear what they think anyway.

2. Tax evasion is a crime, and crime never pays :^) The justification for it provided via social media is better than most of whats on TV right now. Censorship on places like Twitter and Twitch are a nice touch.

3. Knowing that the law, much like the hammer of justice, is unisex. Also, its informative - for example I did not know whistleblowers can get up to 30% of taxes owed by those breaking the law.

4. lol how much heavy lifting did you expact an imageboard to do for you?

Along with this champ attempts to dilute the threads are low-energy and bottom shelf at best.

The reddit spacing is like a cherry on the top of your fail sundae.

Are you paid per hour or per post?

wasted dubs
Edgier than theoretical geometry, m8.

Attached: 1 (16).jpg (500x454, 45.93K)

REMEMBER BOYS, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

Attached: women logic (2)

Attached: Oy.png (491x334, 337.63K)

Damn that guy has a good eye.

yeah I'm going to send it again then

wtf is a bold lock nut?

I haven't read it yet but I heard it peddles the meme of the kike high IQ
how true is this?

yeah anyone with a sense of humour
why do you keep spamming this shit? exactly 0 of your shitty pics is in any way funny
you're just bombarding these threads with utter shit that nobody will ever save or repost
you're wasting everyone's time and patience which makes me think you can only be a kike shill trying to derail or annoy
unironically kys

Sex workers have killed my pets (dog in 2013, her name is stay thomas and her Sw name is Hyrue, she is in salisbury NC near walmart) and my cat (Shyanne Koerner, now is Texas. Used to live 525 union heights blvd. salisbury nc) as well as many stalked me, one named rachel (i do not know er sex work name but she is in Tampa FL and is a redhead) hired a man to rape me and he showed me messages. Why? i am an asexual virgin at 26.AND I AM FEMALE. So I should not exist in their minds. So PLEASE DO NOT STOP. THEY DESERVE IT

TITS OR GTFO
sorry about the pets

Please kill yourself.

Nice attempt at obscurity, Homeland Security.

Attached: mfw DIRECT ACTION PLS.gif (255x186, 2.14M)

Libgen.io has an .epub of it as well as two .pdfs. Libgen is pretty much THE best place to pirate ebooks, but I don't like to stress them so I always check first on Soulseek and IRC. (#bookz on UnderNet, #ebooks on IRCHighway, usually for more textbook/nonfiction stuff you'll be checking UnderNet)
Torrent sites are usually sparse for any books. If you're super ultra pirate man with access to private trackers, you may be able to get an invite to bibliotek, which is basically the holy grail, but it's pretty exclusive and the admins are dicks.

Coincidentally, right before #ThotAudit kicked off I completed an introductory text on Theraveda Buddhism, so I think it'll be interesting to see what one of the modern Dalai Lamas has to say. Maybe I'll give you a ring on twitter and tell you what I thought, we'll see.

No thank you. I think they deserve done to them what they have done to me. ^_^

You both deserve to an hero.

Attached: H U E.png (660x509, 137K)

Well, imagine if you will for a minute.
There are 20 million kikes on earth.
There are a billion whites.
that's 50 whites to one kike.
So, if, as they claim, their IQ is one standard deviation above whites, as they claim, that means for every 140+IQ kike on earth, there are 45 whites in its place.

So, I ask you, what fucking difference would it make if kike IQ was 10 points higher on average than whites?

At least you're not auctioning it. Welcome to Zig Forums.

why don't you report the cunts yourself? you seem to know a few

Welcome home. Friend!

cannot do restraining order on one as she moved, other one said it was a civil issue so police let it go.

oh I'm aware of that I'm just wondering how much of this is taken as fact in CoC
the book seems interesting but I'm not sure I can bring myself to read it if it's going to throw that in my face as an excuse for their "success"
the most likely theory for kike mentality is Roger Dommergue's imho
>youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

show her your dick

That means there's a police report and you can 1. file a restraining order and 2. sue them for compensatory damages.

Sage isn't a downvote, and at least fix your shift key if you're going to keep trying to dilute the thread.

Attached: 1.png (500x522, 43.5K)

how does that prevent you from anonymously reporting them???
just fill this up and send it

What difference does it make? The difference can be found in your government, where they are over represented.

Attached: with jews you lose.png (629x679 160.43 KB, 91.29K)

It's entry-level into JQ as it reads more like a story than an essay.
I much prefer The International Jew and The Biological Jew in combination, but that wasn't the recommendation so I didn't post those.

contrary to popular belief, anons who post a negative opinion with a sage aren't trying to downvote, they simply think the thread is shit and don't want to bump it, or they are polite saging their shitpost

strive to not be average, user.
try not only reading something that triggers your preconceived notions but examining the entirety of the conversation you're injecting yourself into.

Attached: 483F7836-0FD0-4EEA-B553-0499F96D6F2F.jpeg (474x1024, 53.21K)

You're right, but considering the low quality content of 'her' posts a roundabout and indirect personal army request only leaves room for the lowest of opinions about them.

Mullins wrote a great book on the FED so I might read this one instead if it really brings original ideas to light because I've been redpilled for a while so CoC might not teach me all that much
do watch the vid I posted though if you haven't heard about the circumcision as trauma-based mind control theory, I've never seen it elsewhere

Attached: DtHyd6nUcAA7vg4.jpg (512x561, 55.44K)

What's wrong with finding these thots raping and murdering them?

We are reporting tax dodgers, sounds like you need to step up and get biblical. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. It's your problem.

We aren't niggers.

You are working against our case, trying to give us a bad name. You aren't one of us.
Filtered

Wew

We did it Zig Forums!
sage for phoneposting reddit

Attached: 47D1C512-28FA-47ED-8E59-5EED9606EE33.jpeg (640x1136, 156.62K)

Thanks I'll search this one next.

Anyone have the deleted images from the last thread or an archive?

I wanted to read that

Spend enough time on image boards and you can spot women, shills and jews easily.

It’s counterproductive and a waste of good thots.

I very much like the book. It brings an in-depth analysis to something you thought you had considered previous but then you realize, as you read through each parse, that you hadn't actually considered it in very much depth.

On the circumcision theory, I don't know how it can benefit me now but I'll skim it and see if anything catches my attention.

Spoken like a hebrew. gas yourself

what the shit

Please tell me this is the truth for ThotAudit.

the heck is a paul

and here's the false flagging twitter post
twitter.com/HikariR90/status/1067903739284135938

exactly, look how quick they are picking these up
Zig Forums is a board of peace, we are concerned citizens working for a peaceful solution to the disgusting whore problem of the 21st century

Attached: plants.jpg (597x257, 36.97K)

Nice try false flagging cunt.

pure (((coincidence)))
they are the ones making the posts to false flag and report it back to twitter

If Zig Forums is a board of peace, I will be happy to tweet that, but what about the people that act on your behalf, that say they're a part of ThotAudit but call for violence?

What would you rather me say?

I sincerely hope it's a false flag. I don't stand for violence from either side. I will do what I can to find out who posted that, and if there's a false flag campaign going on.

goodbye
or not
just leave

So instead of me tweeting the truth, if I can find it, you'd rather silence me?

I am @HikariR90. I tweeted that out because there are people worried that people from ThotAudit will attack them because of various posts I've already commented and tweeted about.

I want to know who's posting them, and if it's a false flag, I promise you I will expose the fuck out of that, but I need PROOF.

Yeah man, what IS wrong with Clowns In America?

it's you roasties posting the threats so just stop doing that and let us get back to discouraging filthy whore behaviors

"Begone thot!" is a nice start. Needless to that that also means you as well.

One second, I'll post something you guys will actually agree with.

Kill yourself goatfucker.

I wish I could prove I'm not the one making those posts, but that's the sad part about being anonymous on here, and whomever is posting those knows that.

Got a good begone thot meme then? Always find the good ones funny.

An attention whore that likely evades taxes.

It is, look at the time of the post and the tweet. They do this shit always just to make "hit" piece. George Rockwell had the same shit 50 years ago.

Do I look like a cuckchanner? :^)

Where are they going with this?

Attached: 2nok5m.jpg (500x500 46.36 KB, 51.48K)

If the vol doesn't remove the cunt you can safely presume that's one of the comped kike mods.

I'll definitely read it then
it's about 8th day circumcision specifically and the effects it has on the thyroid
this theory is the most likely to be true because it's the common denominator for all kikes everywhere regardless of genes

your replying talking to the person who is false flagging
@HikariR90 is making death threats

You know what I learned from a great deal of experience?
The person you should fear won't tell you they're going to harm you.
The person/persons these girls should fear are the ones paying them to keep them right where they're at. Right in front of that camera doing what they're doing.

Those are the men they should fear.

I am the one who posted the tweet the second I saw the post on here to get the word out and have people protect themselves, because no one here can control if someone decides to go rogue, now can they?

Fuck you cunt, no one is falling for your deception. jew lose.

Twitter torfag is just trolling us boys, stop taking his bait, he's blatantly a chaotic neutral and he's mining his salt here on fullchan. He saw us tell that faggot to fuck off and still tweeted it because he's trolling, filter all torfags and move on.

Why should they fear their customers? That doesn't make sense to me.

THOT REPORTED

Ever think, that just maybe, even though I'm against ThotAudit, I'm also against false flagging?

go on

Just so you know, I spoke to that sex worker, that's not the right information, they had to find that person separately and let them know they were doxxed. Sorry about that.

stfu retard nobody is going to do shit to them
it's either a shitpost, a false flag or a sad b8 now fuck off back to twitter and tell them anyone taking anything seriously here is a dumb cunt and should be raped

Because 1. We don't give a fuck about your vagina here. We really don't care about your opinion or anything else about you. You can call the police, you can call us racists, you can yell at the top of your lungs how much you hate us and it means nothing to us. We don't care enough about you to want to harm you. You're nothing to us but a reflection of the society that has molded you into what you are.

A human that has been occupied, manipulated and formed into nothing more than an instrument of jew control over the west. Money controls you. Your thoughts. Your desires. Your life.

You are occupied territory and we want the invaders to leave so we can get back to having a western culture where women have their own best interest at heart. Right now, you serve the interest of our enemy.

Nobody goes to war to destroy the tools of war.

This must mean they're trying to put themselves in the victim category.
It's about thots not paying taxes and these hoes don't have a leg to stand on so they have to "act like anonymous" posters so they can point at the post and say "They're raping me!!!"

hankstrange.com/podcast-287-thot-audit/

give me the real name then

You realize what you said could be taken as a threat of violence too though, right? That kind of counters your own argument.

Now leave

Attached: 98db868437e2f65449263e281b6f702478c1eba26f4279fcd5c13da7e2df57c6.png (480x480 2.73 KB, 81.7K)

I don't personally have the real name of them. I didn't look for it, nor do I personally want to.

Attached: DtGtyz-UUAE6MBR.jpg (675x453 73.05 KB, 621.92K)

Fun fact:
I'm not a Thot, or a sex worker, or even female, but thank you for explaining it, I'll let people know that at least the core people behind #ThotAudit don't want violence to happen to Sex Workers, etc.

Do I have that correct? I don't want to misspeak.

how fucking retarded are you? what did I just explain?

then you don't know wtf you're talking about so fuck off