Scottish Government

Any Scots on Zig Forums? I feel really bad for you guys.

archive.is/GZRQa

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-28 Scottish Government ( scotgov) Twitter.jpg (2543x1220, 552.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
archive.is/GZRQa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushanka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't the entirety of England want to leave and Scotland want to stay? Why the fuck is Scotland so in love with the EU?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 109.51K)

Because all the actual Scots moved to the US. The ones who couldn't take all the freedom moved north to leafland where they have since become the enemies of freedom. The leaf accent is really a nu/scot/ accent.

Is that why there are so many redheads in America?

Well it is Nova Scotia.

Attached: arts-trailerboys-584[1].jpg (780x439, 61.33K)

Since when did body dismorphia become an okay thing to wish for somebody to experience? Thinking your are a chick when you are actually a dude is a worse state than thinking you are skinny when you are swol or thinking you are fat when you are thin.

No, that's because blonde-hairs mix with brown-hairs.

Attached: fb83eb9e8a9f1f35faa7bb5b1f51c261f10ab4c07dbbcd7f45dcbd6f0c504c92.jpg (480x480, 46.55K)

That's not how hair works user.

Attached: laughing-irishman.gif (720x360, 1.15M)

Attached: pho[1].gif (410x385, 68.49K)

I'm an actual Scottish Lord living in the states. The UK is beyond pozzed at this point in time. I have some family there but 90% of my kin moved to Canada and the US in the 90s.

I feel like my life has been a perpetual loading screen since then… just waiting to figure out what to do.

Attached: artwork_loadingscreens.png (256x256, 130.16K)

Don't know why the fuck you're laughing potatonigger.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000143172740_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqihVibxPbOwKDCDIL8LViR5IqJOvOTrNdsU682bNo-yQ[1].jpeg (2201x1376, 97.32K)

Its far more of a progressive police state in Scotland than England the hate speech/hate crime laws are far stricter.

They've always secretly WANTed to be ruled by faggots.

You will be called one day to fight against Russia and "save Europe."

Remember this when they will call you, and fight against the real enemy.

Come to think of it, pretty sure they bent over fully once the fags put the wigs on.

Can confirm. It's been that way for a long time.

Do you have a castle?

homophobes, racist, bigots are all weak cowards fuck them

That's sexual harassment, mate.

Yeah it's considered a 'ruin' but it's actually in decent shape. Some of my family still lives in the old country but the ones that stayed don't live in the castle. They live in housing on the property. Whats left is pretty much a giant estate with a river running through it, a bridge, and castle ruins with old farm equipment from the 1960s.

I've gone back several times but the more I see Glasgow and the rest of the UK… the more I feel that it's no longer a good place to live and potentially raise a family.

Hopefully someday I'll return when I have a family. It's always been a dream that Scotland would break away from England. Then de-poz themselves. At least the potatonigs have that going for them.

Attached: 1461033460374-1.jpg (1500x1037, 487.52K)

Is it livable?

Did that bastard Cromwell blow it up?

How did you get a visa to the States? I really want to get out of this country

Can we teleport this to another planet and move there?

Reminder that feeling disgust toward something is not the same as fear or a "phobia." Don't use their language.

Further it is a reasonable aversion.

Wallace here.

Eagerly awaiting the day we can eject the (((Anglo))) from our home.

Macphadraig's return when?

Missed the feather.

It's inevitable. It didn't have to be this way, in the beginning I was content to let faggots and other mentally ill freaks mosey about their business like you might do with a blue haired idiot or the strange child that sits alone eating his boogers but they were not content with minding their own business. Push, push, push some more! Why don't you give in to my demands?!

Gradually, I began to hate them.

scot-aids can suicide in isolation, no englishman wants those marxist faggots anywhere near them.

Gather all your scottish kin and invade Scotland.

Second Jacobite Uprising when?

This is actually quite based and redpilled. You see, transphobia is an esoteric metaphor for the fear of the jews getting caught out in their role behind all the societal decay and destruction of traditional values happening across the west. What they're actually saying is "We see you, kikes, and we know you're afraid. And you should be."

I'll chip in for ammo.

Attached: trannies not afraid.png (1056x816, 887.78K)

As far as I'm concerned, all Scotts are fucking kikes.

simple and straight to the point.
end of discussion

Where did the word 'transphobia' come from?

What are its origins?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1137x1236 117.63 KB, 70.83K)

Attached: Jews.png (540x300, 259.96K)

Yes, but which one?

I know where the origin of the CONCEPT comes from - Magnus Hirschfeld
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

It should be noted, he's also the one to originate the 'surgical' route.

But where did 'transphobia' originate?

Jewgle clearly has an originating reference point, but I can't seem to discern it.

I mean, on the one hand I agree you shouldn't be giving out pills to kids like candy, but even Iran does sex changes because there are birth defects where you literally get the wrong body. This might be difficult for an autist to understand by if you entered the real world during your childhood you would have noticed both men who were almost girls and women who were very manly. There was no doubting that these people were in the wrong body. Humans fuck up over and over and anything could have caused more birth defects. Could be all this estrogen that gets into water stream.

Then other than that you have these suicidal rejects who are isolated from society and go insane and crossdress. There is plenty of documentation that time in prison leads to even the most masculine dude becoming a fag. So some dude who you never would have met otherwise dresses up like a girl. Ok. Seems more like the old con where you say "he bad, therefore I'm good!" How about you just prove how great you are instead of whining like a faggot? Seven fucking trillion "he tranny , he gross!" Posts do absolutely nothing for anybody. Go change the climate so men and women start fuckint again or something. Anything but repeating the same cringey rant over and over.

Hi non-degenerates.
You are afraid of transsexuals. You also hate transsexuals. We are afraid of your hatred.
t. The remains of Scotland

Kill yourself.

Attached: A place for everyone.gif (500x298, 320.41K)

Are you Scrooge McDuck?

where's the black watch when you need them?

Attached: 54886fd0e6d327e9629214137e6bbfdd.jpg (691x960, 129.15K)

If someone is born a transphobe isn't it bigoted to deem their existence illegal?

Move back to Scotland, living Canada/USA will only bastardize your identity and degrade connection to your homeland.

Protip: A bigot is someone who is intolerant to anyone holding a different opinion. Oxford dictionary. Fuck Merriam Webster changing the meanings of words.

Well I don't believe men are women or vice versa. And until about 5 minutes ago neither did anyone else. Now voicing that belief is illegal. But I'm the bigot.

Figures these celtic cucks in skirts take it up the arse in a dress.

This is because of the SNP, the Scottish National Party.
People voted for them without really knowing what they were, they heard that they were pro-independence and assumed they were a right-wing nationalist party. I think the leader even said they should remove "National" from the name because that's racist. People still don't know what they are, it's sad how many people don't know they're voting for a social democrat progressive party.

It's the scottish rite don't you know.

It's precisely how it works.
In hair, there are two kinds of melanin. Eumelanin makes hair black. Pheomelanin makes it blonde. Combinations of the two makes it red. Auburn-hair results from pheomelanin nearly hidden by eumelanin, and pheomelanin present in small amounts can make black hair shiny. You can see it under a microscope. When a person with low hair melanin makes child with somebody with high hair melanine, the child has medium ranges of hair melanine that can result in red or orange hues. Same for eyes. Green eyes are the result of blue and brown eyes mixing and recombining over generations. Hazel or honey colored eyes are first or second generation mixes. Gradient eyes that show green, blue, and orange are from more complex mixing.

Celts would fight naked. With blades.

jews.

gas.

I feel the fate of the Scots is one of the sadder things. They were a proud warrior people who worked hard and survived in harsh environments, yet they have been persuaded that they are oppressed little victims. The Irish had a concerted effort made by kikes and their leaders to reinvent their history to be "oppression at the hands of the English"; they get a false history preached to then at school as their origin myth that is essentially the Holocaust but with the Scots being Jews, Cromwell being Hitler and the English the Germans. It doesn't seem to matter that all the sources from history completely disagree with what they are told about Cromwell or the wars Ireland, nor do any other facts matter. This is their new identity.

The Scots have become much the same, though they were convinced by the film brave heart. No great conspiracy of kikes and traitorous leaders in Scotland giving their people an origin myth where the English oppressed them; hell every Scot knows that England never conquered them at that the union had them as equals. They do have a legitimate dislike of parliament being in Westminster, but so does the entirety of England outside of London. The communication of the Scots was done through a bloody film. Sad.

Phobia = intense fear

Now defined as dislike…. really..

>archive.is/GZRQa
BAWBAGS!

No. We redhairs got here by way of the Germanics.

t. rottbart

Attached: us-ancestry-grid.jpg (488x800 743.55 KB, 483.98K)

Wrong.

Also it won't even be expressed if you are conceived too far south of the North Pole. Pic related.

Attached: red_hair_map_europe.jpg (782x552, 118.62K)

I'd say it's more terrifying - like a broken mirror returning a twisted reflection.

Heavy correlation with R1b, Rh- and megalithic culture here

so much this. AB- master race sounding off.

Attached: Tsoukalos2.jpg (228x171 43.83 KB, 39.13K)

I also have a reddish beard. Which is very rare for a Polak(red hair is associated with Judas there). I suspect I likely had Germanic or Celtic ancestors that came during the Ostsiedlung. In fact looking at the red hair map the tiny percentage of red hair matches areas of colonization by westerners in the middle ages

The Germanics in your region did sort of get permafucked by Catherine the Great.

You could descend from the persecuted Germans under Polish rule between WW1 and WW2.

They literally voted against independence from London. The cowards deserve everything they get.

Well my mother often claimed my grandfather was German and served in the Wehrmacht, says she ones saw Nazi diplomas and documents at his place. When I was a child he once gave me a really old Russian fur hat, you know the typical gray ones Soviet soldiers wore, I lost it sadly. Also dude had many old clocks

Wait no not fur, you know what I mean the one with ear flaps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushanka

my grandfather hated being drafted to fight against his father's fatherland. during his European theater deployment he traded his cigarette and chocolate rations for a Luger 9mm and some Reichmarks. that was my inheritance.

Sadly no longer next to the last grenadier.

Do you have any fucking clue how rare that disorder is? Hermaphrodites and the like are even more rare than Trannys who only make up less than 0.01% of the general population. Please necklace yourself.

All on Blacked.com jerking it to a Nigger fucking a man in a wig.

When people are talking about trannies, no one is suggesting that this applies to legitimate medical procedures. But there are all manner of psychological disturbances among humanity now…should the person who deliberately cuts off their arms and legs (because that level of mutilation is a fetish now) be treated the same or given the same priority as a person whose body was destroyed by accident? No. The person with the choice is clearly not deserving of the same consideration.

Both of our days will come, brother.

Scottish Nigger Party want to break off from the UK so they can have less power and authority under the EU.

Every fucking day I hate leftists more. I honestly don't get how they can be so fucking deranged and harbor such unnatural thoughts.

nice get shame you wasted it on a 5 year old take

They have lost all humanity, and they did so willfully. The sooner you understand this, the easier it becomes. Burn the soulless flesh bags.
Mighty fine digits friend.

Hitler quints of ultimate truth. What the fuck is possessing these things?

Glasgow is getting flooded with pajeets, niggers and gypsies. Its fucking horrible. The SNP want to give refugees voting rights as soon as they step foot in Scotland. Shit will really hit the fan in Scotland and we deserve it for being so welcoming.

Attached: c1804d675a0e373d0def5c94c89af8bf26da6a6ef576344fec30c4d2e543ce22.jpg (900x657, 184.97K)

Do something. Adolf wants it so.

Scot here.

Most Scots are apathetic as fuck when it comes to politics, most of us just want to make an honest living and be left to our own devices.
Which for the most part is what we have here actually, so no one seems to be noticing the shit happening to the country behind the scenes.
Only ones paying attention and partaking in politics are the fucks ruining the country with this trans shit.

Gotta remember, us Scots are Nationalist to a bloody fault.
And that fault being when the Scottish National Party stopped being a "Nationalist Party" and more of a Eurocrat Party folk just never changed their vote.

My work takes me around the country, up the highlands and down the lowlands.
Literally everyone I have spoken to hates gays, hates trannies and hates immigrants most of all.

You gotta remember that Scotland is only 4-5mill in population, so it doesn't take a lot of people to scream loud enough; lefties; to fuck the country into the dirt.
Which is honestly I'm not worried for my country, sure in the mean time it's annoying as fuck hearing about this fag shit.
But the second the working class lads wake up; it's coming I hear more and more people getting angry; is the second the country is back to greatness.

One thing I feel I should address is the unnatural hatred for England.
We are taught that shit from birth, throughout primary and secondary school, we hear it on STV News, BBC Scotland, ITV News etc.
That is all the SNP's doing.
Isn't it weird how the SNP boast about all these new school curriculum changes, how they're working so well with schools, yet their are less teachers and they're getting paid less?
I've seen SNP MP's giving donations to these news outlets disguising it as (((charity))), you can actually see that shit on Twitter.

"But user, why would the SNP want to stir up hatred towards England?"
Well that's an easy one, the more hatred towards England, the more the SNP can shift blame all of their shortcomings to England which will garner them more support in any referendum they want.
Follow along on this:

I've actually been tempted to form my own party- probably just call it; "True National".
Not gonna shoot for complete independence since it's not time for that yet, but instead going for "full fiscal autonomy" which is essentially independence but we're still in the UK in name.
Another platform is to close the border, but I'll frame it as "We have homeless vets on the street that need taking care off, charity begins at home."
Actually "Charity begins at home." Might be a good slogan for the party…

Scottish burger here. Off topic question: how do I find a nice trad Scottish lass to marry and have children with? I know there's lots of burgers here with Scottish blood, but I'm not sure how to find them. Should I go a-hunting in Scotland? Any general advice about dating or marrying a Scottish lass?

Since jews worked out it will speed up the division and destruction of western civilization

wat

I think its the other way around. The birth defects in fags and trannies are mostly in the brain not the body. It makes more sense to develop hormonal therapies that target reshaping the brain to match ones sex. The male regions of the brain that increase masculine heterosexual mental and behavior traits can be enlarged with specific androgen metabolites that target them. Its not testosterone, but metabolites much further downstream that target the growth of these areas and the androgen receptors. These therapies would likely help a man who feels like a woman to actually feel like and function like a man, and make fags feel real attraction to women to the point of strongly preferring them over sodomy.

I think the only reason why the medical establishment chose to go with the "born in the wrong body" position, is that understanding of hormone metabolites and neuroscience was more primitive when the first experiments with hormone therapies were done in the 1930-40's on fags. They didn't work well, because they didn't know what they were doing. Brits gave Alan Turing doses of estrogen for fucks sake. Then Jew doctors promoted the tranny and gender spectrum ideology, because they love to invert nature and establish gynocracy for the goyim.

It makes no sense to try to transform one's body to look like the opposite sex, when its likely possible in many cases to help correct the birth defects of the brain instead.

Outstanding reasoning. Totally underrated. Saving it.

White unity is a myth

That was to kill his sex drive and make him unable to have a boner because he was strongly suspected of raping teenage boys. But they just gloss over that part. Also he wasn't a genius or even exception but he did know (((people))) who aggrandized him over his colleagues.

because they are retarded and think it fixes sodomites, you disingenuous lying cunt.

No.

So, do you consider someone injecting T "sex change"? Yes, there are disorders that make someone's hormones imbalanced, but that doesn't mean they're of wrong sex.

Mental illness mate. Those who perform sex changes become much more likely to commit suicide. Don't fool yourself.

Attached: anime ninja.jpg (1024x768, 206.56K)