Italy Passes New Immigration Law

#Breaking: New Immigration Law in #Italy was voted in to Law today! Matteo Salvini will begin deportation of the 500000 people who he promised soon!
'Pack your bags,' Italy's new leaders tell 500,000 illegal migrants

archive.is/8SpZM
cnbc.com/2018/06/04/pack-your-bags-italys-new-leaders-tell-500000-illegal-migrants–but-itll-cost-them.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x642, 255.18K)

Attached: Italy - soon.jpg (600x799, 239.43K)

He actually lives up to his promises, unlike the orange crypto kike.

time to learn how to speak spaghetti

Finally someone showing trump how it's done.

Way to go spaghetti niggers. Kick them out!

Please, please let at least one country survive this genocide.
and

Americans in suicidio orologio

fuck off, Italy is full you stinking border hopper

wow, I guess he's a real nationalist. good for Italy! it's nice to see one major western European country making a baby step towards unfucking their shit.

This is what nationalism looks like.

Bingo

I'll bet I can cook a better pot of spaghetti sauce than any pizza nigger in Italy.

Glory to Italy!

Attached: salt bridge.jpg (1600x1201, 640.69K)

But I was told these things required 4d chess and the trusting of plans while things get worse and worse.

if this meatball munching motherfucker builds a wall around Italy I'm fucking done.

yea it's full of Albanians like probably you faggot. Besides my family came from Naples.

DOESN'T HE UNDERSTAND THAT DEPORTING SHITSKINS WAS JUST AN ESOTERIC METAPHOR?

Then you would know it's Napoli, you guido cunt

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY PROMISE NATIONALIST POLICIES AND THEN IMPLEMENT NATIONALIST POLICIES
You're supposed to say that you tried, and then throw up your hands in frustration and say "Well, I tried, but gee golly those mean old democrats just wouldn't let me" and then give $38 billion to Israel.
THAT'S HOW YOU DO REAL NATIONALISM

except I said I don't speak Italian in my first post you shithead

Alright user, take it easy with the soycasm.

Good job Italy.

Who he promised what soon?

This Salvini guy has a big brass set of balls. I like the cut of his jib.

Like fucking clockwork

Italy leads the way, again.

Nice try, asshole. This is still an Italy thread.

Happy Anchovy Commences!
Si Si Si Si Si Si Si

Attached: HappyAnchovy.jpg (850x850, 182.58K)

If you deliver a mandate to protect and serve your people, you're a populist. If you pass and enforce laws that contradict the international elite, you're a populist.

If someone assassinates a populist, no one cares. If you lay a hand on a communist, the government they call fascist will arrest you.

Protect Italy.

Auguri, Italia!!

All roads begin with Italy.

Attached: hith-mussolini-92424342-1-2.jpg (762x1200, 158.02K)

This is good but we'll see how it works out.
They could just try to "deport" them all north instead of back to Africa.

Also
Why? African countries are all failed states without proper governmental structures. Just dump the niggers along the coast somewhere and be done with it.

Another law for international NGOs to break. Nifty.

Great. How do you enlist in the Neo-Roman deportation squads?

MAMA MIA

Where will all these shit skin rape gang niggers go now? Also,

DEPORT THE KIKES TOO

Attached: 3B6C502D-0F3C-4C19-9886-2CB353E68F14.jpeg (600x600, 70.27K)

Predictable, and thus ignored.

Simple, they came from the ocean, send them out on a dinghy with waterlogged life preservers and shoot them if they try to come back to shore. They can find their own way home.

If he does this successfully and the rest of the Western world sees mass deportation achieved the nationalist movements worldwide will surge. Also the Left will probably then truly begin to get violent.

Anchovy a cute
A cute

Trips don't lie.

Attached: acceptable.jpg (710x888, 176.71K)

Free boat rides to the Israeli border. Christmas present for Palestinians as they watch nigger tributary flow into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Attached: Christmas Migrant Gift.jpg (1472x625, 144.25K)

This is CLEAR FUCKING EVIDENCE that Trumpberg could have deported all the freeloaders the second he took office had he wanted to!

Thread theme:

That's a really good idea, actually.
Israel doesn't want the refugees but has no problem putting them on everyone else. Let's just send 100 million to Palestine!

good post. trumpcucks perform mental gymnastics to a hilarious degree. salvini is putting in work, on the other hand.

Can we get a graphic-savvy user to show side-by-side trump's various promises to curb illegal shitmigration and the time he's been in office to Salvini, the time he's been in office, and when this was passed?

orange man good!

That'd be re-election suicide. The liberals are portraying the border security's actions of tear gas is what will lead to a "holocaust".

Attached: Border security = holocaust.PNG (615x403, 57.24K)

Attached: Oekaki.png (558x287, 18.74K)

So what the fuck is the point in voting if they don't do shit because they want to get voted back in? This is just another way of saying he's god damn useless(and he is) unless you're a jew.

This is an Italy thread. Do you know what the fuck one of those is?
I T A L Y
You fucking idiots turned enough other threads into Trump threads. Go fight it out in one of those.

Attached: Oekaki.png (558x287, 3.95K)

Rabbi Trump Shekelstein not fulfilling any of his promises that work against non-whites and jews?
WOW, now that wasn't surprising. He'll continue to fuck over us until we're all dead, We need to work on getting him out of office NOW

This is absolutely awful! How else will these poor apefricans get gibs??

There is a rich, first world country which has not taken its fair share of refugees, and it also is on the Mediterranean Sea as well.
Israel.

There is no political solution in America, my friend. If a non-Kosher candidate starts to pickup steam, the media doesn't smear them, they disappear them, remove them from polls, etc. They did this to Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012, because he would've ended all foreign aid and abolished the Federal Reserve. Trump was never an outsider, just Plan B.

Do you even know what an Italy is?

Attached: italy.png (2289x2583, 982.99K)

Calm down, Luigi. We're very happy for you, but this is still an American imageboard, America is still the superpower, and American politics are always more relevant.

HAHA, trump was plan A retard. They wanted him in office all along, why you think Hilary ran such a awful campaign. It was so blatant, and the MAGApedes ate that shit up

Good, it'll hasten Germoney to do the same

You are a complete dick, and I hope the mods aren't too afraid of Chodemonkey to delete your off topic posts.

Hey buddy, that's pretty antisemitic of you. You sound like a skinhead Cheetopede

I guess you're the retard.

I love Israel so much I wish they could share the same pleasures of multicultural diversity that they wish to give to us. It's not fair that they work so hard but don't get a chance to enjoy the benefits of their hard work.

Holy shit that user in the other thread was right. Italy always lights the torch of Europe

Oy fucking vey, how would you enjoy the non-negotiable Jewish essence if Jews were allowed to be bred out via multiculturalism?

Yes its good news, and also a useful bar of measurement as to the fake civic nationalism of other, more relevant countries.

Italians are not white you retard. if we allow this shit to continue they'll start making "BASED BLACK MAN" thread, like they do on nu/pol/

Who said anything about breeding out jews? There's so many in the US that bless us with their presence. Even if Israel, in some unknown fashion, happened to not have jews in it, there are plenty more around the world that could repopulate it if they left these countries for their true homelands.

Filtered. Reported.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

That just reminded me of a trip me and two buddies took upstate NY to go hiking and we drove through a bumfuck nowhere town that was literally nothing but a giant Jewish commune hive. It looked like a summer retreat or something but it was compound after compound of trailerparks that were gated and each had giant playgrounds because they shit out so many kids.

Also
Good one, satan

Dux mea lux

Wouldn't be surprised if all of those kikes are committing tax fraud. Didn't a bunch of them get caught in NY before doing that shit?

Hey, whatever it takes to get them all in one place to be easier to deal with.

Triple that, acquire more boats, and "accidentally" deport all the Gypsies and Sicilians as well.

Italy has a mostly independent civilian nuclear industry, among other things. They could and would rush some 10-20 kiloton devices in a few weeks if pressed. Might take a few months for full on advanced lithium using thermo nukes. But Italy can go nuclear at the drop of a hat if need be, and like North Korea, is situated right next to some globally important economies, so they can delay some real shit for a long time just by aiming things at Europe. Long enough to develop some MIRVs if needed.

So the Spaghetti Meisters could do it if they put there backs into it.

ID and dubs checked

Not for long Mr.Burger. You need to wake up more than anyone.

Now I feel less bad for eating spaghettie 2 nights in a row.

Meanwhile, in Murrica, le Gawd Emprah lets illegals in if they just wait a little bit. Fucking pathetic that their are still Trumpcels on this board. Good job, Italy.

user, when Trump betrays us and we let him get kicked out in 2020, we have to fuck up every Trump holding possible and make sure the message is clear.

"Don't betray angry voters."

OY VEY THIS IS IN-HUMANE
HOW COULD ITALY VOTE FOR THIS FASCIST
INVADE ITALY NOW GOYIM, SAVE THE REFUGEES 2019!!!

Attached: oyshit.gif (245x205, 222.72K)

And that's why they support mass immigration into western nations. There's a Soros quote i have about this very thing buried somewhere in my 10k+ download folder on my phone

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't only a tax haven but an actual get away for them. I bet 20 American shekels they're all Brooklyn residents. There was a remnant of a main street from yesteryear in that town we passed that had a kosher pizzaria and kosher ice cream shop, both blessed by rabbis on their window signs

Checked. Based Italy;get fucked, subhumans

If you run on a nationalist populist platform and get elected you better deliver or you will not be reelected. And who cares what the liberals think. They did not vote for him.

Remember, don't be mad at shills, be mad at mods who don't do their job.

I know right, fucking amateur hour over here. They stand out more and more every day.

And mainly codemonkey who won't let mods do their job.

Nice display of asspain "italian" burger.

You absolute fucking mongoloid, you do realize cities have names in other languages right? Or what, you write Moscow as Москва? Fucking write in english, cunt.

I'm starting to feel like Salvini is actually doing it. What's the fucking catch? Italians chime in on this, does he have a flaw? Is he really our guy?

You're pretty close to the mark. I've sat in jury selection with THREE jews who talked about visiting Israel recently or planning to visit israel in the next couple weeks. This was just ONE jury selection. So much for my peers judging me, I'll tell you right now that none of my peers holiday in fucking israel.

There's no (((catch))), in fact he has too much integrity and he stays true to his words. If he were to willing fuck up the opposition, thing he can easily do, he'd be governing alone with the majority by now. But that would just make him Berlusconi 2.0 and it's not gonna work in the long run. As for flaws i'd say he could use a little bit more charisma, as when he gives speeches and he has to list something, be it crimes committed by niggers or a series of issues they (his party) want to address, he falls in the same monotonous tone. Had he Hitler's charisma the reich would come years faster.

The island below Sicily in your map is Pantelleria not Malta.

Attached: Valletta.jpg (780x516, 44.58K)

So when will the Jews take that message to heart and stop hating those unlike themselves?

Why did you attach this idiotic picture, schlomo?

Europe better get these monkeys out really soon. All it takes is them being there for a single generation, and they'll be normalized forever. See France, England, and USA. One generation and they're normalized forever. Germany and Sweden are approaching (possibly already passed in Sweden) minority status in their breeding age population after only half a decade of mass migration. If all those people become normalized, they're done as a people.

Meanwhile Italians are walking around with big ass slope noses and dark skin. Good luck with that blood…