SAVE JAMES

STATE ENFORCED SEX CHANGE FOR SIX YEAR OLD BOY

savejames.com

archive.is/iUjxm
thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/
lifesitenews.com/news/6-year-old-boy-forced-to-live-as-a-girl-while-mom-threatens-dad-for-not-goi

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: james.jpg (430x500, 30.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drannegeorgulas
drannemd.com/dr-anne.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope hes turned into a qt and fucked in her little deformed pussy

kys

Let me guess, he lives in either the UK, California or Jew York.

Texas

Like most things on Zig Forums my only question is when does the killing begin?

It wouldn't be deformed, just changed to its most natural state.
In all seriousness who could blame the father for carrying out diy sex changes on each and everyone making this happen.

What is worse, he lives in Plano. Which is supposed to be a good mostly-white middle class area. Although, all the wives are cheating whores who fucked someone behind their hubbies' back.

Used to live there, so I know.

Std NPC wife behavior. If they watch tv or read shit like 50 shades the will have fucked someone behind their hubbies back. They are programmed to be believe fidelity is boring and pointless, affairs are fun and mostly harmless, even helpful.

Since when do mothers have physical ownership of their kids in Texas?

Attached: 1453332631211.png (520x533, 285.6K)

Mother should be executed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1699x1183, 146.45K)

Oh, look, it's cuckchan now.
Who could have foreseen this.

I’d like to deform your face with my boot you sick faggot jew.

texas is turning blue with caliniggers forcing their shit. I hope the father kill mother and save her son from bullshit.

Lets not pull punches here

Apparently the mom is Anne Georgulas, a pediatrician.
Address: 150 S Denton Tap Rd Suite 116, Coppell, TX 75019 Is possibly her work
twitter.com/drannegeorgulas
Hit this bitches everything. Twitter, google reviews, yelp, facebook (cant find the facebook) dont stop until this bitch is ruined. She wants to ruin a little boys life we can ruin hers. Fuck this. We need to remove this bitch from anything in relation to children.

ALWAYS, traditionalism is like feminism… Both want women to have pussy passes, while men have all the responsibilities (you have to man up goy!)

pretty sure that's her work, Plano is on the other side (I live just south of it)… anyways, that anyone seen her nose? It's HUGE.

Accept the future white boi

Attached: 1427770105232.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

Website and hours of operation
drannemd.com/dr-anne.html

In reality, this sick, wicked cunt should be hanged until dead.

Person is affiliated with these hospitals
Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, Children's Medical Center of Plano and Medical Center of Lewisville.

Call them and get them to remove their affiliation.

Serbia seems to be the best bet. Unless the Orthodox church there is completely cucked as of now.

That’s really sick this child torturer is a pediatrician.

Hopefully if this generates enough attention she'll get "disbarred" (whatever the equivalent is for pediatricians).

but keep in mind Zig Forums is a bhutanese wood carving board of peace and peak national happiness

lol you cant save his dick, its as good as gone.

Of course, I wasnt thinking anything different. I was hoping we would carve something in protest to make sure our collective voices are heard. Perhaps a nice chest that we can store all our grievances in and send it.

Attached: 0f9317b73e6f4e7fb714dc56d34aede800b728cfebe84739bc3844e377eccc83.png (700x689, 569.64K)

If this is all true it's some of the most fucked up shit iv'e ever heard of. Boy made to be fem by mother. Boy permenantly and irrevocably femmed at 8. Father forced to pay for it. How is it he has not murdered this bitch? Going to prison happy with the knowledge his son has self determination? ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU WANT TO BECOME MUSLIM AND STONE SOME BITCHES!

Yes, that would be a poignant and appropriate expression of our concern for the wellbeing of young James and solidarity for his father Jeff.

I would never want to convert into that worthless pieceof shit zealot religion. They also advocate dressing up boys like girls and then fucking them. They are just as degenerate. What we need is good ole fashion anger.

Shut the fuck up
Muslims would pass him around then murder him, you fucking faggot.

None of you will do shit besides talk on the internet. lol

She has twins but poses in her Twitter photo with just one baby…

>twitter.com/drannegeorgulas
I looked and did not see any wacko red flags. No mention of gender at all.

Any more leads? Did she delete wacko stuff?

Of all places, in texas?!

T H I S

Attached: virginity-comic.png (1083x634 103.04 KB, 387.98K)

Stay mad manlet

I think the dad has the other

That might be her business twitter. She might be one of those rare people who doesnt post their shit online but from what I have heard she has told a few people (checked older google reviews) how to "properly" parent.

It's funny how the islam stereotypes started AFTER 9/11… it's like the only 4D chess the US plays is the (((psyops department))) against the People.

Used to think like that until I started doing real research on 9/11. protip: propaganda works on the unconscious and emotions (like NPCs being sure nazis are worse than commies)

((( This, white manlets are not white… any white man below 6' should kill themselves, LOL )))

Anything i found on her twatter that looked like it may hold some interesting info was 404'd…coincidence?

His father could stop all of this, but he chooses not to. No sympathy.

>twitter.com/drannegeorgulas

KILL THAT KIKE WHORE

Pretty sure killing your own son's a last resort, regardless of the situation

Actually it's called gynocentrism

And people say niggers are dumb.

My blood is boiling.

Attached: Judenhexe.jpg (250x298, 13.92K)

Zig Forums in a nutshell.

Is she a kike?

Whether by birth or choice, the answer is yes.

Can't you nuke Boston instead?

Eyes too close together

Plano is a bourgeois shit hole. Exactly the sort of place you would expect women to cut their son's dick off for virtue signalling status.

Go the fuck back to Zig Forums you monkey.

Attached: heh progression.jpg (1265x754, 155.02K)

Far right is opposed to bourgeoisie, too.

Only sub-human leftist rats say "bourgeoisie." You're not welcome here.

(((bourgeoisie)))

We can use whatever language we want, fuck off thought police.

Run away with him in the woods.

If he would kill the mother of the boy he could stop the murder of the boy.

What's the difference with calling them jews?
The jews are exactly the porkies or bourgois the left hates so much, they just refuse to see them for what they really are.

Hitler also used the word, just like he called out (jewish) capitalism.
There's nothing wrong with using the same words the tards on the left uses as long as you don't lie or help popularise their insanity.

If you let yourself be ruled by their words or actions you are letting them control your thoughts on a certain level.
Same thing with them: say that white milk is a symbol of white supremacy and they stop drinking milk.
This is controlling someone with reverse psychology.
Don't let them rule your thoughts user, they will be able to control you just like the jews are controlling them.

THIS

Attached: antifa beliefs.jpg (1178x1116, 180.83K)

If he would kill the mother of the boy he could stop the murder of the boy.

The father has 2 choices:

- a boy that will grow up with no parents

- a boy that will grow up with no dick

Not true at all. Stoning a woman for cheating isn't something femnism would do

This ^
The difference is that their ilk will use these words and know not their meaning, throwing them around as buzzwords just like "racist" (which they have constructed their own meaning to that phrase). But it is an empty word without the truth behind it.

Leftist rats get filtered.

One also is guaranteed to end in suicide, even when they willingly mutilate themselves it nearly always does. This kid needs parents less than he needs to avoid a front hole.

Pajeet here. She is kind of hot though.

Even growing up with no parents around, he'd never forget his father as his male role model. He would grow up with the knowledge his father sacrificed himself to prevent crazy people from cutting off his willy. He'd likely grow up with a bloodlust for trannies like the world has never seen.

If my ex-wife wanted to chemically castrate my son, I'd shoot her up and her female relatives for good measure so if anyone gets custody of my son, it'd have to be someone on my side who wouldn't chemically castrate him.

God fucking damn it.

They really want a rebellion. Bloody civil war wew I don't think any of this is real

Even with all those guns, America still can't do shit about stuff like this, just like the EU you are cucked, but what's worse is that you've the illusion of freedom. Have fun amerifats.

t. zoomer

kid, you have no idea how long we have been calling them ackbars, goatfuckers, camel jockeys, towel heads, rag heads, etc. etc. etc. if you aren't a shitskin yourself go talk to someone born in the 70s-80s.

also, it's nice to see the continuation thread still discussing the best option for the child's health: the execution of his mother.

he has to kidnap his own son and disappear. the corrupt government has left no other option.

THIS IS HIS GOD GIVEN RIGHT AS A FATHER, CORRUPT AND TRAITOROUS GOVERNMENTS BE DAMNED

OH FUCK NO ANONS YOU BETTER CALM ME DOWN I SWEAR TO CHRIST

Attached: 547301c0079f5bea8032f7ec70b770cef3d1504715c201dd4a064ac17537eba7.jpg (834x960, 183.07K)

Leave it to some TORnigger to say something only a faggot would.
This is how jews get their way, they cause the problem and present it as the lesser evil, when the possibility of gassing them is guaranteed to be the best option.

Since Roe v Wade

Where are the dox for every single teacher, judge, lawyer, and clerk that so much as moved paperwork involved in this case?

Zig Forums wouldnt stone a woman for cheating either. They'd blame the husband for not being alpha enough, and say something like "good, it's better that his genes die off anyway."
Zig Forums wants the white race to devolve into muh dick niggas tbh. They only care about cumming inside white pussies, they don't care about being good people or doing the right thing. It's all about muh genetic legacy with Zig Forums.
not an argument
you anons only care about James because he won't be cumming inside white wahmen when he grows up. If the mom wanted to pluck his eyeballs out and slice off his ears, there wouldn't be a post here, because he could still make white babies.
Zig Forums is just a white pussy worshipping cult tbh

How is this happening in Texas of all states?

Which is the only real and lasting legacy man can have. Look at the legacy your ancestors gave you; your people still live in mud huts, eat each other, and spread GRIDS and Ebola. So noble.

here the jew promotes committing a crime that will all but guarantee the child being returned to the abusive mother.

it's been repeated but apparently needs more repetition: the only way to save the child is to remove the mother from the equation. the mother is the driving force. killing the mother saves this child.

in high profile situations such as this white men rarely get away with kidnapping.

There's an entire thread about pissing off thots, most of which are white, right now.
What are you talking about?
Let's drop this because this argument will probably derail the thread otherwise.

The judge is a problem also

Being this newfag

Attached: popeyearabs.png (720x480, 507.69K)

Is this blowing up at all? Virtually every normie with children that I know fears this kind of thing.

Judges are complete kikes 90% regardless of country.
Take this case from Ireland from 2006 after a nigger killed a kid by butchering his penis.
www.irishtimes.com/news/nigerian-cleared-in-circumcision-case-1.502734

Because that would be horrible and bigoted :^(
Most normalfags aren't for this kind of shit, they're just afraid of speaking out against it because of the retaliation they'd get from progressives.

Has anyone confirmed whether this evil bitch is a Jew? If so little James and his dad are on their own. Fuck a Jewess. Pay the toll. (Sorry don't have a clever rhyme) There's nothing we can or should do to help someone who sold their soul for Jew pussy.
That said it's worth studying this scenario to help actual whites when we find other instances of this happening.

If I were the father, I'd use this as a podium to disprove the "gender dysphoria" lie. Call in Dr. Paul R. McHugh of Johns Hopkins as an expert witness.

wew

So you admit it. You are basically a nigger with white skin and +10 IQ.
If you are representative of the white race, then I don't want to save it.

Specifically, he was banned from Christian teachings. Don't water it down, these are kikes at work.

You've got it backwards; poor California has been absorbing your dreamers and faggots for decades. 1/4 of the big city homos have midwest accents. Texas has its own problems.
Sage for offtopic.

NO CALM, JUST HATE. THAT KIKE WHORE DESERVES TO BE KILLED

If you don't use the hard R nigger then you don't belong here, nigger.

Listen I know anons are getting emotional over this shit.

But the kid is HALF degenerate.
Do we really want his mother's genes to carry on if she is this clinically retarded?

And the father:
If the father goes along with this because MUH COURTS TOLD ME I HAVE TO, then he's a cuck and maybe his genes shouldn't carry on either.

I see it as the father having 2 options if the courts rule against him
A. BURN EVERYTHING AND SALT THE EARTH
B. Fuck the courts, disappear, cut your losses with your offspring by such a defective woman, and try to start a new life somewhere else.

The father is raising awareness; this story's propagation is important. This isn't the first time this shit has happened, but probably the first instance most of us have heard of, which is good. Most people will be disgusted by this story without any nudging.
Thats_not_how_this_works.jpg