Holocaust Scholars Office Vandalized by Svastikas

The office of a Jewish psychology and education professor at Teachers College, Columbia University has been vandalized with swastikas and an anti-Semitic slur.

Professor Elizabeth Midlarksy discovered the disturbing Nazi symbol and slur 'YID' spray-painted in red on her New York City office walls Wednesday afternoon.

archive.is/fFDUz

Attached: Columbia_University_professor's_finds_swastikas_spray-painted_on_her_office_walls_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-11-29_00.46.10.png (453x279 628.38 KB, 22.83K)

That abomination that is supposed to be half a swastika and "YID" running through it pretty much guarantees that this is a false flag.

Certainly looks like the work of an aging jewish woman.
Someone who has never used a spray can before, and std backwards swas then changed to yid, which isn't even an insult really. The equivalent of calling someone from Britain that speaks English (rare) a Brit.

Hey (((Scholar))) watcha doing?

heil hortler

hoil hortlere

I can understand outside the building but inside? Is this kike extra? Well it is the female half of their inbred parasitic insect hivemind tribe but still.

The more I argued with them the more I learned their dialectic.
[…]
Whenever you attacked one of the apostles, your hand closed around slimy matter which immediately separated and slipped through the fingers and the next moment reconstituted itself.
[…]
Many times I stood there astonished.
I didn't know what to be more amazed at: their verbal agility or their art in lying.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Attached: VID-20181110-WA0000.webm (1280x720, 8.96M)

Hallelujah Hindenburg

Is that a blowupdoll?

Also note that the one on the right was shortened to avoid spraying on the picture, but then apparently they decided to spray-paint the picture anyway.
As for the middle one, it's a crime against humanity to draw anything that badly.

Falseflag

nothing wrong with untilted swastika though, just the fact that they can't even do their nachtzee falseflags right
kek

Nah nothing wrong with it in the right context.
What you said p.much.

This was done by a jewish person as the swastika looks lile an aleph, rather than a swastika.

….so who did they get in her office?

PHEW, GOOD THING THAT (((ANTISEMITIC VANDAL))) DIDN'T GET PAINT ON ANYTHING DECORATING THE WALLS

I did it, I'm sorry,

Happy Hanukkah

א

This is so staged there's a group of 5th graders doing a production of Peter Pan later this evening.
I'd bet the kike wanted to redo her office and was told no. So she draws them, rides the pity parade to a gofundme or whatever payday, AND gets the college to repaint her office "since you have to do it anyway do it the color I want"

looks like another "hey, rabbi, watcha doing" moment

HAIL HORTLER

Horel Haplar

It was nice of them to take the picture frames down and place them gently on the ground prior to the vandalism.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2420x2089, 3.43M)

WOW.
What a fuckup.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1864x1455, 2.27M)

Looks like the same style, like handwriting.
To me it looks like the same person painted both from 2007 and 2018.
Given that the spraymanship is the same as well as the faculty member that was employed during both occurrences - I conclude it was the same pathetic jew professor both times.
She was too cheap to ruin her framed art so she set them on the ground before she painted the swastikas.

She gets her office painted and kicks the perpetual-professional victim can down the road. it's a win/win

What thoughtful vandals! They moved the papers and pictures out of their way before vandalizing her office. I bet she'll get a decent chunk of change after this or some other shit. 10 bucks to the user who finds why she panicked and decided to do a self-done hate crime.

I did not realize there was a class to be taught a lie!

suppositoryrepository .co has a section on this. /holohoax.php There is no evidence the 6 gorillion died. There weren't even 6 million kike rats in all of Europe in '39. Then, after (((more kikes died than existed))), 3 million demanded reparations from Germany! Sheeeeeeit.

Someone needs to tell this disease-ridden rat jew to go back to the DSM V, and stop attempting to be a (((historian))) when it's a fucking psychologist.

Attached: mathematical impossibility.jpg (864x1024, 192.25K)

Checked
Hmmmmm I wonder (( (who)) ) did it?

This. Pathetic parasite. The dotr can't come sooner.

There is a 99.9% chance she spray painted her own building.

Jews lie but are very bad at it.

That's not a swastika it's an Indian symbol.
That kike did it herself.
Nazi's know it's a 45 degree angle.
What Nazi would call a yid a yid and not a kike.

Attached: hh.jpg (585x585 148.41 KB, 66.86K)

Based

Didnt even touch the computer/imac piece of shit in the corner either.

In NYC we call them yids and hebes more than kike. Regardless that half-completed backwards swastika says more than enough

how can you even stand it there? is being white in public still legal there?

I hate it every single day. I'm never going to find a white wife here. My district was the last "Red" one before the ballots got stuff with illegal voters, now it's a one-party city.

You would think a scholar would be able to make a better forgery in their area of expertise.

That is not what was being sprayed there.

What's with the water supply above? Worried she's spontaneously holohoax?

Attached: jewsman.jpg (600x394, 71.56K)

Offices will continue to be ransacked until evidence of the Holocaust is found.

Look at the spray diffusion pattern on #2.
Discounting the obvious yid flourishes, the top of the spray is more diffused than the base, meaning whoever sprayed these was very short, probably in the 4 foot range.
Also, take note of how no paint was put on the pictures.
Walls can be repainted for cheap. Pictures take more money to re-frame.

100% false flag.

I can't believe a crime involving jews and a fake 'blame' story happened in New York

A case of manufactured evidence that points to a false perpetrator? Cooked up by jews?
smh

And WTF is a "holocaust scholar" in the first place? (Except or unless it is David Irviing…)

Attached: 7380683790822100836.jpg (850x581 71.14 KB, 112.25K)

holocaust survivorism is genetically inheritable. all jews are holocaust scholars by virtue of being born.

wasted effort

Secular rabbis who instill guilt into the goyim.

notice the dashes at the end of the lines like in hebrew lettering? weren't there some kike teens who got busted for spray painting swastikas who had a similar pattern of the dash at the ends?

It looks like she did it.

Lets see
Did I miss anything?

What the fuck is this? It looks like some kind of blowup doll in despair.

Attached: 4356462341.png (368x420, 66.21K)

Its kinda sad. Noone attack kikes at all. We need to get better than that.

Wait a minute, are you telling me a middle aged kike woman lied to get national attention and prestige? Impossible.

Attached: 1525341113720.gif (600x328, 1.1M)