National Action Video's Banned off BitChute.

Alexander King
Alexander King

So much for free speech

Just got pic related from BitChute regarding the National Action Video's I uploaded from the United States. Seems the kikes got to them with the Paypal ban as they have updated their terms of service to include:

We do not allow any organizations or individuals that are engaged in terrorist activity to have a presence on BitChute. Furthermore, material produced by and/or promoting such organizations or individuals is not permitted and will be removed.

As we know National Action was deemed a "banned political organization" under UK terrorism law. Will BitChute ban Proud Boys videos? How about all video with white men in them as the left says that all white men are terrorists.

BitChute is NOT a free speech plate-form and should be discarded.

Attached: National-Action-Banned-off-Bitchute.png (34.67 KB, 1060x407)

Other urls found in this thread:

joinpeertube.org/en/
pe.ertu.be
dailystormer.name/tag/national-action/
archive.is/NIhq5
bitchute.com/video/gqPnDsc6fXma/
bitchute.com/video/igUrXThMY8fn/
bitchute.com/video/yhJM5O2nyn8n/
bitchute.com/video/iw4fk513g9eU/
bitchute.com/video/QJ5RqZHkOJeF/
bitchute.com/video/LrwbOopdUDdx/
bitchute.com/video/zmo9aewC9acp/
bitchute.com/video/wtVlRbacDZZJ/
bitchute.com/video/yBqpdGzK2RY3/
mobile.twitter.com/bitchute
forum.bitchute.com/index.php?board=1.0
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/ayr-schoolboy-radicalised-far-right-10608540
theferret.scot/revealed-neo-nazi-terrorists-are-behind-scotlands-newest-far-right-group/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/18/neo-nazi-group-national-action-members-jailed
desuarchive.org/pdfs/thread/9265/
pe.ertu.be/videos/watch/870897c9-ddb8-498c-8371-fec5828326b9
zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
voat.co/v/news/2884789

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

Attached: National-Action-our-own-towns-and-cities.webm (6.97 MB, 640x360)

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

It's time to embrace user-indexing.

Attached: RQ3zV.jpg (50.75 KB, 512x384)

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Try peertube.
joinpeertube.org/en/
Example instance: pe.ertu.be

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

I think the only solution is blockchain or torrent style video distribution network. Something that cannot be banned.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

If you install this how do you make sure your not getting CP?

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

Will you stop pushing Bitchute you fucking kikes, holy shit

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

They left up all my Hitler videos, so they are not all bad, but the National Action ones must have been specifically requested due to being a "terror" group, which we all know is bullshit.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

NA vids almost certainly pulled in response to a Brit LE demand.

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

Indeed (see the thread I linked). And naturally, it wouldn't rely on any single 'domain' or central index either.
Even centralised hosting (e.g. AWS) + decentralised indexing >> centralised indexing + decentralised hosting.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

I'm reading through and it seems like you get to choose what videos you host on your system. So you could op out of nigger videos.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Isn't this what Bitchute was supposed to be? (Sorry I'm not a techfag, I'm somewhat confused on this.)
Also, I was wondering how that works. With torrents you still need at least one seeder, so for this to work, people have to keep seeding the video, otherwise it will all go cold, just like old torrents. How can that be avoided?

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Fuck PayPal. Start using WeChat for payment processing.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Look into my wallet
WE WEChat NOW!

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Fuck that china shit.

They have a bittorrent version yes, you can turn it on and off.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

Webtorrent acts as a bandwidth lightener, not a single primary source. Basically it would make it cheaper for admins to host content, not that bitchute will ever get popular enough to need this.

Luke Price
Luke Price

You are correct. The only solution is the one that even Tim Berners Lee is now behind. Users need to have absolute control over their data, and users need to be able to access data without restrictions. The only viable solution is an entirely distributed system where data lives everywhere and nowhere at the same time, and it is simply impossible for other people to silence your right to free speech.

The downside to this proposal is that the implementation is entirely nontrivial. This will take a fantastic amount of effort to build, but we have no other choice. We absolutely must build this kind of system, or we'll be forced to live in a global Hellhole of no free speech anywhere.

Choose white man. Either you control technology, or Jews will use it to control you.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Does enough bandwidth even exist for this setup?

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

banned online
<the Internet is based on real world devices that exist in the real world filled with content created in the real world
Dont stop pushing the envelope online but speeches, balls of steel and a tight knit group cannot be stopped - with the strength of message - determination - do not negotiate the terms of your death any longer. Specifically we want our countries back, we want families and workers back. No more deals, no more negotiation - restoration of nation.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

muh kike run honeypot lost their bitchute account
ok?

Attached: national-action.JPG (81.52 KB, 785x711)

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

muh kike run honeypot
< one freak means the org is a honeypot
Fuck off /brit/index.html fag

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

honeypots promoted by kikes such as Anglin and Heimbach are totally not honeypots
ok?

dailystormer.name/tag/national-action/

John Flores
John Flores

Attached: National-Action-Speak-in-Darlington-good-speech-small-2.webm (13.59 MB, 640x360)

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

These were the bravest men the UK had to offer and their fraud nationalists are so fake and gay that they throw them under the bus in favor of a bunch of party politic suit and tie masonic controlled opposition democracyniggers

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

I guess Zig Forums is a honeypot and gabbai is legit since anglin talked favorably of us and shit all over gab, right? dumb cunt

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

What if I were to tell you Zig Forums and Gab are both kike owned and Anglin is also a kike? dumb cunt

Attached: mind-blown.gif (2.97 MB, 410x308)

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

I think the music enhances it a lot but this is one of the most powerful speeches ever.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Need I remind you every time goyim?

ALL TECH STARTUPS ARE COMPROMISED FROM DAY ONE

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Does anyone know if the speaker is in Jail? He was in a bunch of their videos and all the speeches were pretty good.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Pay heed to this, lads.
This is the first crack in the ice… It's set a precedent now for other videos to be censored from their platform.
Whether they did this out of cuckoldry or out of genuine fear of legal action against them, it doesn't matter. Bitchute's days are officially numbered.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

filtered and reported for being a bad jacketing schizo
take your meds Moarpheus
this site is mason owned

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Yes he is. This is Jack Renshaw (nickname was Jack Albion). His story is weird. He was busted for planning to kill a politician. Not sure how serious the plan was. Apparently he was a bit of an unhinged individual.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Zig Forums is the only website you are allowed to use, goyim!

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

I don't think anyone believes that story. Obviously they were infiltrated like most "extreme" groups are.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

How long is his sentence?

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

This video has two different speakers and neither are Renshaw.
Renshaw planned suicide by cop because one pig was hounding him relentlessly. He was also kicked out of NA for being relatively unhinged long before this plan emerged.
All ex-NA people are getting around 10 years because putting up stickers is terrorism.

John Walker
John Walker

Attached: Scottish-Dawn-Alloa-Demonstration-March-2017-small-1.webm (14.59 MB, 640x360)

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

filtered!
moarpheus!
the truth is bad jacketing!
masons are kikes

Attached: jew-masonry-2.jpg (661.71 KB, 1400x1121)

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

And what then when Zig Forums is no more?
We're plagued with shills and disinfo on a daily basis.
If you lurk only Zig Forums and nothing more you are doing yourself a disservice. Diversity is unironically our greatest strength in this situation.
But take heed, Bitchute won't be forever, they either reverse this decision or they will eventually fall by their own principles when more and more videos are cited as 'illegal'.
Thank the (((British Government))) for this one. According to the law here, NA is just as bad if not worse than ISIS.
Let that sink in a moment. A nationalist group that has done no terrorism and violence to speak of is just as bad as ISIS and classed as a terrorist organization

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

schizoposter doesn't know what filtered means

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

schizo!
filtered!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: brainlet-jew.jpg (296.36 KB, 1225x529)

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Everywhere I saw this video, youtube, archive, it always said Jack Albion speech in the title.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Jews want whites to have a ethno state, I don't think we should give them it

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Jews want whites to have a ethno state
Imagine think this

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Shut up Moarpheus you dingus.
It's not him. Search engine for "Jack Renshaw speech" and you'll hear that it isn't the same guy talking.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

muh moarpheus!
muh based jews who want whites to have an ethno state!

Attached: merchant-nintendo.jpg (42.33 KB, 527x588)

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Imagine not believing it in the current year

John Lewis
John Lewis

muh based jews who want whites to have an ethno state!

Attached: merchant-shadow-2.png (81.35 KB, 504x566)

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

You're looking at this wrong. CP is a way to tell you've actually got free speech. Ditto with "terrorist" stuff (i.e. anything that the government doesn't like).
If you're worried about it, encrypt your HD, and run torrent stuff only in RAM disk. Computers have lots of memory these days. Keep no logs, cache, or other such things on permanent storage. If you're running Linux, you can even mount filesystems read-only, or use a Live CD.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

You're looking at this wrong. CP is a way to tell you've actually got free speech.
The doublespace jew wants you to put CP on you HDD, goy.
What the fuck are you talking about Moarpheus, you lunatic?

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

I bet you voted trump, we're onto your tricks jew

Attached: theyknow.png (171.19 KB, 450x290)

Jack James
Jack James

dont forget the based jews who just want whites to have an ethnostate!

Attached: Israel-white-genocide-2.jpg (118.25 KB, 679x1024)

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

You're one dumbfuck nigger. I just told you not to use permanent storage.

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Now that's what i call a outlier, most jews (pic related) want to create a ethno state for whites

Attached: jew.jpg (101.34 KB, 1372x1000)

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

based jews!
based richard spencer!
reported

Attached: israel-white-genocide.JPG (86.69 KB, 878x532)

Logan Long
Logan Long

They never engaged in terrorism once, thats a fucking pile of horseshit, they just were labelled terrorists and banned.

Attached: National-Action-All-Options-For-Peaceful-Settlement-Foreclosed.PNG (199.25 KB, 1544x612)

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Now look shill, do you have a source on that article? I bet you don't, because I've just about enough of your trickery

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Spencer has repeatedly stated hes a duginist for Eurasia and taking care of non-whites into eternity. He opposes ethno-nationalism and has a girlfriend who said she doesnt even think its a goal to keep whites around, thinks a brown mixed race country would be better in 200 years.

Attached: richard-spencer-ethno-nationalism.JPG (45.7 KB, 596x402)
Attached: nazbol-spencer-checkmate-nationalists.jpg (94.57 KB, 828x607)

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

Its obvious the argument he is trying to make, but it fits in with what the Jews are trying to do.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Wise post, all in all.
I hope you don't think that 9ec24d or c1b225 are posting sincerely.

Attached: 78.png (28.94 KB, 780x275)

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

I read their last 2 posts, any time Spencer comes up Im making sure people know hes a tumor.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

So these are the people shilling against Moarpheus: Jew-loving TRS sodomites. Imagine my shocked. I'm shocked right now. Give me a minute to down some water and recover from this absolutely shocking revelation. It's shocking and I'm shocked.

shocked

archive.is/NIhq5

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

lol, you guys are hella stupid. Stop pretending. Its been two decades almost and you are still just online typing. You never did shit and the happening still hasnt happened. Filter me you soft faggots. Cover your bitch ass eyes and make me go away. Fucking queers. You spent your whole life watching anime and are just mad about it.

Attached: 6ba37922b1d797f7c5fb8194ea6ca7111400a69767f96cae2a4b4ef18726a237.jpg (126.13 KB, 725x725)

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

And you double down yet again, everyone who's anyone knows archive.is is b&. Yet you posted it anyways, which only shows that you're a idiot or fed

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

post a source!
<ok here you go
OMG YOU'RE A FED
absolutely 100% shocked.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

Only a fed would deny they're a fed, and not post the actual link

William Clark
William Clark

Some new old uploads for you all.

Hollywood is Not Anti-Racist, It's Just Anti-White PSA
bitchute.com/video/gqPnDsc6fXma/

The Music Industry is not Anti-Racist, its Anti White PSA
bitchute.com/video/igUrXThMY8fn/

The Rainbow Nation - South Africa:
bitchute.com/video/yhJM5O2nyn8n/

No Apologies - Oscar Turner - Omniphi
bitchute.com/video/iw4fk513g9eU/

The European Giant - Oscar Turner - Omniphi
bitchute.com/video/QJ5RqZHkOJeF/

Esoteric Kekism - Oscar Turner - Omniphi
bitchute.com/video/LrwbOopdUDdx/

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

he wants a direct link to Haaretz
Shocked.

Attached: merchant-oven.gif (116.46 KB, 217x224)

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Bless NA and her martyrs.

Attached: national-action-terror-trial-court-sketch.jpg (47.04 KB, 768x540)

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

By the way, the NA video was most most viewed one, which is probably why it got banned. its effective.

Attached: Firefox-Screenshot-2018-11-29T13-34-26.584Z.png (85.79 KB, 281x284)

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Sounds like you've been called out, and not willing to admit spreading lies. Post proof of your wild assertion, or leave this forum for good

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

implying freemasons aren't scottish jews

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

No one even knows what you are going on about.

Attached: cointel-pro-fracture-points-chart-NSA.png (229.75 KB, 1280x960)

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

That is a fallacy. jews are trying to help us, and people like you keep pushing them away. Grow up, the jewish people are our greatest ally in the fight for the ethno state

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Jews =/ Synagogue of Satan

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

They hated them for telling the truth.

12486974 (You)
You're calling me out for calling them out?

Attached: NA.jpg (132.36 KB, 900x506)

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

freemasonry is ancient, and yeah it's jewish, it's just fun to make Moarpheus sperg out.
probably moarpheus IP-hopping and arguing with himself again to shit up the thread

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.38 MB, 1556x1002)

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

You still pushing the demonization of the jewish people? Well i say, how dare, how very dare you. If you really want that white ethno state you claim you want (Which I doubt because you're a shill), the jewish people have made great strives in helping us accomplish that. It's the bad actors (you) that are trying to Divide and Conquer, pushing us away

Brody Green
Brody Green

One Man Stands Against the Antifa Hordes in Argentina - Fly Your Flag High
bitchute.com/video/zmo9aewC9acp/

Blair Cottrell Speech on the State of Australia - Canberra
bitchute.com/video/wtVlRbacDZZJ/

Understanding Internet Censorship in One Minute - 2018
bitchute.com/video/yBqpdGzK2RY3/

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

unlike gab, bitchute wasnt kike owned I believe. How is it even possible to ban this video though, isnt it supposed to be upheld by a bunch of peer to peer trickery? Why do they even care about paypal? This is quite a problem. We finally had one video platform that was resistant and now this happened.

Do we still have the video somewhere to see? We can try putting it up there again as retaliation?

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Its in ITT

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

well its also time to threaten bitchute

mobile.twitter.com/bitchute
forum.bitchute.com/index.php?board=1.0

since we can make or break sites like this

David Harris
David Harris

Honestly they left up all the hitler videos, its just the NA videos banned, they probably don't have a choice, the law probably came down on them. However, the videos really should only be blocked in UK.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

It's called IPFS. I think zeronet is partly based off this. It needs to be combined with with i2p protocol, which is far more secure than TOR (and is very bittorrent friendly too)

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

stop fucking damage controlling faggot, a single ban, and removal of our videos means full out war. If one video can be removed now, who is to say that others cannot be removed further on? The kikes are always pushing and one victory will embolden them with a desire for more.

Have you all grown weak and placid? Since when do we enable this kind of faggotry? These people need to be properly threatened/warned. I did so personally to voat.co many years ago and look at it now. A beacon of fucking natsoc/jew hate. All of these creators need to be bullied mercilessly.

Do it faggot, I know you have enough time.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

isnt it supposed to be upheld by a bunch of peer to peer trickery?
Just between you and me user, it might be.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

then why the fuck is that faggot caving in to paypal if he doesnt even host the bandwidth? For the face of his site?

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

it would be nice if one day we can walk forward with the same aim instead of all this faggy infighting happening ITT

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

They actually do hold servers that also seed videos, I suppose for the initial guarantee that they will be available. In the past, I've been able to recover 'deleted' things from there.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

its just shills and bots user

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

can we make an addon, or some addon site that gets into these deleted videos? Perhaps a secondary seed site? My guess is that the site is not open source or is it? We could use one right now.

its called problem solving you dumb kikes. Not accepting even a single ban and not caving in to what could be a trend is what we always do, it is why we keep on winning against you.

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

expecting a private organization with private agendas to give two fucks about your freedoms

Yes, the presence of libtarded trash in power over online services is a problem.
But the only response is to start your own services, and refuse to play the censorship game.
Expect a constant rain of harassment lawsuits, and line up some friends to counter-sue, also constantly.
Try to get your servers within the U.S., where those lawsuits will eventually reach the Supremes, which is a court of final destination that is currently being reformed to originalist justices (the Bolshevik libtards are fucking frantic over this, it pulls their fangs and makes them impotent in the face of the Bill of Rights).

You cannot demand equal treatment under laws created by those whose main goal is to silence opposition, especially when they fall under the power of "liberal" courts that have no intention of protecting rights, but who also wish to silence opposing views.

THIS is what we were all warned about, when they started the lie of "hate speech." It can be defined as anything, all the way up to the point where you cannot even oppose opinions that are sanctioned by the state, or you will be branded a criminal for even thinking.

All is happening exactly the way past pundits warned. There is now "wrongthink" and you can be censored and even jailed for it, ask anyone in Germany that DARES to suggest the "holocaust" was a complete fabrication (you'll have to visit the prisons to talk to them, but be careful what you say, or you'll be occupying the cell next to them).

Welcome to Bolshevism (so-called "communism")…you will be kept as a pet, or a meat-machine for the state. And even thopse that stupidly fought to create this monstrosity, will be ground to a bloody paste inside it's cogs.

It is inevitable that some people will, for their sins, end up in Hell.
It is justice that some people struggle to gain entrance.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

I guess Zig Forums is a honeypot
Apples and oranges; Zig Forums is not an organization and calls to action are taboo.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Yeah that was one of the many reasons the jew occupied UK [or muslim controlled Britain if you're an irritating kike] classed National Action as a terrorist organisation, just as Trumpstein has now implemented in the equally corrupt jewnited States.

This video is a beautiful example of an honest and excellent work telling the simple humble truth, which is now officially outlawed in Britain.

The last official party before them to tell the whole truth [BNP] has now since kicking out Griffin got a jewish editor of its website and now all they do is talk about muslims and protecting the precious jews (and queers) from da moozlims.

#Britain now legally has no way forward, unfortunately most of the so called jew-wise Anglos these days are cowardly blue pilled Tory voting spastics who alongside the embarrassing yanks became 'fashy based' NeoCon jew championing alt-shiters.
Too scared to express their deepest beliefs to even their best friends for fear of being ostracised from their close circle of neoliberal faggots…

They like their American cousins seem to think that tactically voting for NeoConservative jews like Conservatives or UKIP for another dozen or so cycles will slowly shift the OyVeyTon window just enough to save us, despite all it has done to date is move it to Tel Aviv and Britain and American demographics have already exceeded the point of critical mass.

70 years since the last attempt at freedom, the neutralised cartoon frog posting aut-shiters seem oblivious to the fact that it's far far later than Britons and Americans seem to realise.
We haven't got another few decades of election cycles left, that time mathematically passed in the 1970s, hence the retardation of the jewish aut-right, designed to keep the braindead asleep and hoping for orange kike daddy to make it all better.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

it's actually a good site and I'm surprised they did this.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

I think those anons were talking about the completely unrelated Moarpheus/Spencer sliding further up ITT.

can we make an addon, or some addon site that gets into these deleted videos?
Easily. Just scrape the addresses, as well as the magnet links/torrent files for said videos (I forgot how I found the ones I was searching for, most likely through the Wayback Machine - you can find them straight on the video pages themselves iirc) and either set up another webtorrent instance, or more easily, link them straight to the torrent files. No open API for BitChute is needed.
You should take a read through the thread linked here for a good understanding of why another website would not solve the problem. It is the indexes themselves that must be distributed if we don't want them to be shut down in exactly the same way as the ones under any corporate / state body - the fundamental makeup of the world wide web as it exists is not tailored towards this freedom.

Attached: kids.jpg (225.11 KB, 1280x720)

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

man, its always kinda eery to see posts like yours but they describe Europe perfectly. I cant believe how far lost this place is, and how indoctrinated pretty much ALL of the people are here. Its just so disconnecting if you go outside, and you know "no matter who I may encounter here, he is much closer to a drug addict than to being an actual human being such as me" its just weird you know, from a base instinct perspective. It tells me that I am surrounded by people that look somewhat alive and have emotions…but they are not people at all anymore.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

and calls to action are taboo.
What?
This entire site is a call to action.

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

This, get to the core of what the internet is good for.

Don’t you love how shitty books like The Catcher in the Rye are famous for being banned but our banned videos showing racist laws against whites and policies that will cause our marginalization and extinction, no one cares about. They don’t even want to hear our side and every platform tries to kick us off.

This isn’t democracy. Everything I was raised to appreciate was a lie. This is a system and government that actively wants to destroy me and my people. We can’t even talk about it.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Everything in this thread that brings up fag spencer or any controlled "support" organizations, or the American president, etc., is a disruptive post.

This tread was about censorship and threats, if you dare to think the "wrong" ideas, or posit any alternative narrative to any general forum.
Everything else is to beguile you away from the crap they're using to shut you up.

Attached: Misdirection.jpg (168.85 KB, 1000x600)

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Everything in this thread that brings up fag spencer or any controlled "support" organizations, or the American president, etc., is a disruptive post.
Or more to the point anyone who uses the word "moarpheus" to try and silence anyone critical of ZOG

PS the fact your precious orange kike daddy is the President that is supervising the American equivalent of this law, who has begun the process to outlaw antisemitism and slowly erode your gun rights, it makes it more than pertinent to mention the filthy jew cock sucking kike trumpstein and his teams of paid hasbara who still pollute this board to this day and destroyed everything that at one time made Zig Forums so necessary

Attached: BasedGenocidaljewsOfBothTheLeftAndRight.JPG (111.94 KB, 763x758)
Attached: 339b7b8da904537c202605439f56d0ece0767bddb3a61b7ee477f73b1cc00005.png (173.7 KB, 1242x935)

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

PS the fact your precious orange kike daddy is the President
Will you assholes please get the fuck off our boards and stop trying to derail threads?
Filtered for being a paid piece of shit that will swing on the dotr

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Anyone critical of kikes I like must leave now!
I've made 2 posts (not including this one in reply)
Both are infinitely more prescient, intelligent and pertinent than anything you've posted in this thread or at any other time before.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

not related to thread = shill
Filtered.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

They gave some 16 year old kid 8 years for national action stickers. Where the fuck have you been?

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

He was never in NA and this story was created by and has been pushed by British feds. They browse this board.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Fuck off fed. He was at a bar and depressed about NA being outlawed and said he felt like commuting suicide by cop. Which was recorded by an informant and used for propoganda purposes by British police like you.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Ex-NA member here.

I am not a Brit, but when I was working and living there I joined the scottish division so if any of them are reading this, this Baltic bastard is still kicking.
I have lost all contact with the Ex-NA members over time, mostly since they must've nuked their encrypted E-mails so there would be no trace, considering how badly the police were looking for ANY evidence.
After NA and SD was banned, I every now and then post about them or what I knew before I fled. SD ban was when I fled since then a lot of other warning signs were coming out.
One of them was our members being absolutely fucked over in every legal way back in his home and he had a big legit collection of vintage WWII German medals and knnives and a flag. It was all destroyed. This is the guy im talking about :
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/ayr-schoolboy-radicalised-far-right-10608540

Another one who was 16 at the time was put into special "counseling" and was always under watch.

The last one when he was revealed along with the 16 year old was by someone they didn't do enough opsec over before going into an interview with him.
theferret.scot/revealed-neo-nazi-terrorists-are-behind-scotlands-newest-far-right-group/

I know all of these guys and last I heard from them was 10 months ago, i just hope you guys are safe.

If anyone wants to know any info on how things worked in NA or even SD, feel free to ask since they deserve to hear their story and whoever starts going as >muh honeypot can go fuck themselves since we did something unlike you faggots

John Miller
John Miller

Who wrote the speeches in the video.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

Just wanted to say I feel for you lads and hope every brit cop is violently raped to death with an iron spike.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Attached: it-begins.mp4 (2.59 MB, 640x360)

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WE'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD. WE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING SPEAK. ALL OUR CONTENT IS DELETED, EVERYWHERE IT'S POSTED. WE CAN'T ARCHIVE, WE CAN'T HOST, WE CAN'T TALK, WE CAN'T COORDINATE, WE CAN'T EDUCATE, AND WE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING REDPILL.

NO WONDER NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO FIGHT BACK.

Nolan James
Nolan James

Seems like UK nationalism is basically dead now. I can't see any strategy for real non-kosher nationalism to function under such an NKVD-style system, especially when the flood of kebabs into the UK who get a complete pass from the system. The thing that confuses me most is the way that you see other Britbongs decrying NA, calling them feds, saying these random kids deserve to be thrown in prison etc. If it was a honeypot (I don't think it was), then why celebrate a bunch of young lads getting sent to prison because they got caught in a honeypot? Cuck Island "nationalists" are insane.
Nobody is going to tell you that, you prying CIAnigger.
lol fuck off leftypol you tranny jew

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

Start working on blockchain communication then and easy to understand encrypted communications.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

All i want to know is if they are alive, dead, or in jail.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Video titled "it begins", when it shows the braindead misdirected counter-jihad kosher friendly goyim being mislead and misdirected by tommy the kike Robinstein
Demonstrating that it in fact ended before it ever began

Juan Long
Juan Long

We are trying to do pic related to the best of our ability. If the whole gov apparatus starts to go after you, well what do you expect lol. If they have so much energy to pursue you…so much manpower and time…I remember reading a manual from some place that said that you are supposed to make it so that they dont have these things. I always wondered what limited cooperation with the mudslimes would yield as fruits…

Attached: 97ce3c7f79afa14e1a837c0a647649a802103c95438277a8c030a3a4e6fae384.mp4 (1.36 MB, 400x192)

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Users need to have absolute control over their data, and users need to be able to access data without restrictions.
Except an ISP can block anything, at any time, for any reason. And a country's government can block access to content types. There's nothing that can be done.
you're leftypol because you said truth that hurts my feelings
NOT AN ARGUMENT.
See above, user.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Middle class Brits still have a residual idea of a class system so they think it’s okay to shit on anyone they think beneath them

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

as it stands now the internet is being upheld by "neutral business oriented actors" it really is hard to tell how long it may hold, and how it wont. But many encryptions are NEEDED for business to function. We often go on the backs of that. VPN's…business. Other more exotic protocols can obfuscate traffic in various ways. Making it hard to tell if its business, private or some other function. As it stands now the whole exotic, business and functional mess in favor of us being able to give information away freely. If they hound us too much, too many questions arise and it backfires on them. So they move slowly…ever so slowly…

I know that a couple of dudes in real life use telegram to share some stale memes. Even in an EU nation like Germany which censors heavily. There is possibility here and there, and thanks to all of that we are kinda winning. Many of the youths at least could get a fair fighting chance against the zog, especially in the USA.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Are you actually living within these borders or keeping your finger enough on the pulse of the nation to sense where the tides are actually heading, or is your purpose ITT to redirect discussion to 'golems' and demoralise people?

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

We did, our speeches were written by our own regular members even and they went through the process via the region organizers and picked the best one.
This is common by kosher nationalists or the faggots over at /brit/, if they were a Honeypot the why in the ever loving fuck does any member found get their name and family run through the medias witch hunt? Especially they are young enough to not even be proper honeypot trained yet and if they were members of a intelligence agency, EVERYONE WOULD KNOW ABOUT THEM.

Also considering how most of the members were, I doubt they were in any way feds.
A few members who were suspicious in my eyes after meeting and interacting with them turned out to be either kosher nationalists or traitors ( we had found a few over our time since we had methods how to spot them, which I won't share here )

Also a warning to others: Robbie Mullen aka the Traitor who the retarded lefties named in their papers as a heroic "Whistleblower"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/18/neo-nazi-group-national-action-members-jailed , was the one who supplied most events with smoke grenades and he even brought them to nights out after an event including flashbangs.
I hated him since he was being an anarchist in behavior often and no wonder he turned out to be a traitor. If ever SHTF in the UK, He is dead since his name is out there and if he ever flees, remember the name Robbie Mullen being a traitor to the white race and humanity as a whole.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

The thing is, that was how we worked and we had 2 events we had to cancel just 10 minutes before we do a flash demo because we saw that a traitor had informed the cops. Every flash demo video you see, the only time you would EVER think anything would happen like an event was when it started. That's why all regions had subregions and everyone worked on their own as hidden as possible and major events were planned a month or more in advance and it was the regions job to make sure as many as possible can get there.

The UK put more manpower into stopping NA members when it got banned, not before.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Whoever is left should keep writing them, handing them to an American and then upload an anonymous video here or to other sites.

They were good, and should not be missed.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

overall, how receptive were the people to your message? Did many actually partake in book readings? Try to learn the material, questioned you about it? I just keep thinking "well if you can educate a thousand people in any given area about the stuff, surely they would spread the material to others and they couldnt be stopped anymore"

What where the limitations? The blockages? Where they in self doubt? Did you have to raise up their spirits first lol? Did you have a good….counter counter insurgency thing going on in your groups? Questioning of members? Maybe some crude background checks? Stalking, cyber warfare etc.?

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

Thing is ISPs don't need to fight obfuscation from users "fairly". They can ban any user they just suspect of trying to circumvent restrictions to banned right wing sites. BASED USER AGREEMENT.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

I know the one who made the Scottish ones often started focusing on his wife and newborn.
We had normal get togethers in regions and subregions. Region ones included usually some events but we had often a day before to do other things like meeting up with everyone, settling into the temporary accomodation, looking at the area for places to eat while scouting for events/stalls done by socialists/lefties and picking off their stickers/posters etc. Then we would have plan discussions of the event and what to look out for, if things go bad, if things go REALLY BAD etc. and a night before the event OR after the event and we all were safe in the accomodation, we would go through everything about current political news/state, some banter, books, self-improvement, morale boosts etc.

In general, before and after events we took care of our own members first and foremost. People who couldnt afford to travel to events since in the UK, prices are high for transportation and if the cars were full, sometimes minibusses were rented or we just all chipped in and paid for the events. If someone took their own car, we all split the gas bill and often bought a meal/few drinks as a thanks.

In regards to our message, people were receptive. I remember the Anti-trump rally in Edinburgh American embassy and only 6? of us went there mainly for a laugh with the confederate flag. It triggered them like crazy and the police had us seperated. But the main thing was that some of the people from the nearby houses on our side of the fence came out and asked what was going on. When we explained what and how they were behaving (grabbing pussy, lots of swearing at us, toilet brush poles which i wish was a joke etc.), these people were disgusted and these were middle class families asking us things.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

claims to post truth
actually posted autistic screeching opinion
/tranny/index.html
Look man you're being weird. Why do you want to know so badly? The purpose of being a quasi-anonymous organization is to prevent personal information being leaked about members, or ex-members in this case. Yeah, he delivered heroic speeches, now he's gone into the shadows with the rest of ex-NA but the heroic words are immortalized to remind the traitors of Britain that they had a chance to stop this.
This is common by kosher nationalists or the faggots over at /brit/
Kosher Nat are just brainwashed, but the faggotory of /brit/ and similar people is inexcusable.
Also a warning to others: Robbie Mullen aka the Traitor who the retarded lefties named in their papers as a heroic "Whistleblower"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/18/neo-nazi-group-national-action-members-jailed , was the one who supplied most events with smoke grenades and he even brought them to nights out after an event including flashbangs.
The CIAnigger was giving people explosives, typical. You can't get any more cliché than that.
Second paragraph
That's why NA was banned - effective organization and creating brotherhood among white men. I don't know if the UK is going to be able to re-create anyhting like that. They have Generation Identity, but they are a bunch of communist Eurasianists and GI as a whole is controlled by jews.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

All I'm saying is keep writing the speeches and upload them somewhere, or pass them off to a country with free speech at let someone else do it.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

If you want to be extra safe, start writing a "novel" with characters with names, and have them deliver the speech. They pass them off to someone.

John Ross
John Ross

Alright I'll let you off the hook as a simple autist. I don't think you'll be able to find or contact the guy because he's a political pariah living under NKVD police state.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

In all honesty, the speeches were good but one of the guys who gave one of the good speeches we had left NA before it was even going to be banned because we were being too "hateful" and then he tried to become another Sargon of Cuckood in his future plans.

The point to that is, write a speech from your heart on how much you want things to be better for everyone in a self-sacrificing way even. The more it comes from the heart, the more strong is the message

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Well shit, I have a Bitchute account and nothing I posted was banned (yet, that is)…. what are some alternatives besides d.tube and pe.ertu.be ?

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

Where do you think we are?

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

1) Copying the IPFS CID for every video file you've uploaded on DTube
2) Keeping an index (and where possible, a video player) for all of them that exists off the site (self hosted, or P2P hosted if you use an IPFS file for that too - see desuarchive.org/pdfs/thread/9265/ )
3) Sharing this index everywhere you can and with everybody you know
4) If you come across other similar indexes, linking to them on yours to facilitate a growing web of content

Attached: 1503023369846.jpg (59 KB, 637x618)

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

the main if not only point of criticim against "muh drumpf" is that he's surrounded by kikes and orange_man_touching_wall.jpg
let's screech "orange man bad" and "muh r/thedonald" as a fracture point
You are not helping your philosemetic points, Schlomo.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Ever end up with any of the ladies of the Ms. Hitler competition?

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Which trustworthy publication is that? I see no archive link.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

That isn't the problem, the problem is the banks and payment processors are colluding. So what is needed is a new payment system that doesn't give a shit. Crypto is not the solution however. I don't know of any viable solution that isn't ultimately going to cracked down on by government, and any system desgined to replace youtube needs a means to pay content makers in additional to operational costs to even compete.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Lee's Solid/Pods solution is fucking retarded and will never work. And it damn sure isn't the only solution.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

So what is needed is a new payment system that doesn't give a shit. Crypto is not the solution however
Crypto is the only solution. To shill against crypto is like shilling against torrents.

Attached: do-you-have-a-single-argument-to-back-that-up.png (33.24 KB, 512x768)

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Hypothetically - if someone did have a solution to fight back against this shit, would you fags be willing to donate for the R&D to say a nonprofit (tax deductible)? Do you think there would be enough people who hate big tech to donate?

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

not buying gold and silver

Crypto is shit. There are literally 2000+ cryptos right now, and it's growing by the day. It's completely fucking worthless and the overhead for the infrastructure is inefficient.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Leave the orange kike alone!
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

oy vey it's not true because I say so lol I win
ignore that the video is taken down because it's totally not ha ha
ignore that jews control all search engines and social media and can block anything they want at all times lol wow
/suicide/index.html

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

But did you have a way to sniff out rats? I have been reading a counter intelligence manual that apparently is still in use here and there. But dont cells have a crude form of questioning, cold reading and people who can do all that stuff I wonder? To sniff out potential spooks? You speak well of opsec, which is nice, it means that you had at least the basics. But I keep reading and reading and…well I just wonder. Lie detection, interrogation… and many other skills could be used to find these spooks.

beyond that…well I dont know man…what would YOU have done if you could do it all over again?

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

What about hashgraph rather than blockchain? The former uses FAR less electricity and is way more error-proof.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

All that reddit space and not a single argument
You can't transfer gold and silver over the internet. Gold and silver is not money. It's something you invest in after you have tons of shelter, food, supplies and ammo. Gold and silver doesn't even compete with crypto.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

What about hashgraph rather than blockchain? The former uses FAR less electricity and is way more error-proof.
Checked. It doesn't matter too much what one uses, I'm sure Bitcoin in its current form won't be around forever. It is just a transaction mechanism. Currently you can buy stuff in Bitcoin but you shouldn't keep your money there; this is what some people don't understand; it's not a storage of money for your grandchildren, just a short-term transaction mechanism that can't be shut down like Paypal can.

Luis King
Luis King

No
I only saw 3 different ones in the events I attended. Maybe they were more active in their own regions but not so much as the guys.

2 were in York which was the one where SHTF with the cops and those were the only ones for me I would've tried anything with, except they were both already taken.

We did but it wasn't perfect. It worked though.

What I would've done different is less freedom on Social media representing the organization. While I also enjoy the usual "Fucking gas the kikes already", it can easily be used to shut things down considering how the jews keep adding new laws in against any form of anti-semitism.
Another thing is more focus on getting more guys being able to afford things. While we helped each other out, there were still a decent chunk of NA members who often couldn't make it due to money issues.
Last thing is : Designated events for a party/drink but not after every event. Though we scottish guys rarely had a drink after an event, the English folks had them way too often and much to the point they lost self-control.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

I don't enough about hashgraph efficiency vs blockchain to say, but blockchain is the worst database ever designed.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

know*

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Gold and silver is not money.

wew being this ignorant about the difference between money and currency, you should feel fucking embarrassed for even opening your mouth

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Though we scottish guys rarely had a drink after an event, the English folks had them way too often and much to the point they lost self-control.

ppffthahaha

Another thing is more focus on getting more guys being able to afford things. While we helped each other out, there were still a decent chunk of NA members who often couldn't make it due to money issues.

I look upon the middle class that still have some houses, fancy cars, money for vacations…and then I wonder…any person with a normal middle income job can basically fund a large chunk of operations and expenses. Yet it is indeed as you sayeth, many of your members have money problems…on the /sig/ we are now…well at least I am moving more into a monetary focus of sorts. When I am done with my body, diet, food nofap and many other things (testosterone management included). I have been looking elsewhere to see what other anons are doing, and it seems that a large chunk of the community here still is struggling with the "basics", all I get out of /biz/ is "buy these coins fagget", the book threads too, mostly esoteric and little about business ventures and how to better one self to get more dosh. Perhaps your insight would be correct and a path towards more cash would have been better, before you took real life actions?

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

I sacrificed my quality of life for half a year to have money to reach events and afford my share of the fees. Then I had to get more money since stress started to reach me due to the pressure by laws etc.
I decided to go to a seasonal job with piss cheap accomodation to save money and while I could attend less events with SD then (NA was banned), in return I sent the organization money which was used to help others with travel expenses or costs for events/posters/stickers etc.

In the end, everything is a joint effort and as long as everyone puts their share in, no one complained.

My advice is, if in the area you are it's hard to save up money due the expenses being too large, if it's possible to due so, move somewhere that has lower costs or even a field that might nullify one cost (For me, I went to work as a Chef so it nullified my food costs) and then go from there.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Your insight seems incredibly valuable, can you roam the sig and natsoc general threads a bit and give input. Especially your financial advice seems to be worth gold.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Reminder the fake Druid in the Druid general with 80+ post uses all of these phrases. That devil is an impostor funneling otherwise decent lads into satanism. It's not even Druidism… it's twisted moloch jew faggotry masked as Druidism.

Attached: 1502969310063.jpg (77.76 KB, 600x600)

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Wait.
So Kushner isn't a kike and doesn't employ shills?

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

If you can use any insight I give, go for it. It's our most effective tool we can use is sharing information for improvement. I will crosspost and give some extra bits of detail that maybe other anons can use also.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

We are killing ourselves. Due to inter-conflict and wars of the past 900 years we all don't trust each other. It doesn't help that London and Poland were literally Khazaria 2.0 for 400 years.

Too much blood has been spilled. Tens of millions.

Attached: Freemason-Alt-Right---British-Tories2.jpg (106.35 KB, 909x909)
Attached: ae316e5a67825a0ee77bf308924ba6df0a7d641c7683cd3bc46c5de8da6bb23a.png (297.68 KB, 756x444)

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

The only Scottish politics I trust are those that call for Independence away from the UK. Then I know they are serious.

Attached: scottish-independance.jpg (70.22 KB, 650x433)

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Freemason Alt-Right - British Tories2.jpg
3 of those people aren't even allowed in the UK user.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

That is their function as controlled op. Keeping up appearances. Need to look legit.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

They have a bittorrent version yes, you can turn it on and off.
And it doesn't work at all.
Lets say you want to save a bitchute video using the included magnet link.
It don't work.
Bitchute was always compromised.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

Richard Spencer was probally banned from the UK as well. All he does in the US is promote the restoration of Victorian England inside our circles. Fake rebels, user. Fake rebels.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

done
Zig Forums doesnt have the ability to embed peertube videos yet apparently so heres a link
pe.ertu.be/videos/watch/870897c9-ddb8-498c-8371-fec5828326b9

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

Incorrect. ZeroNet's P2P. When you connect to a site on its network, you're downloading a portion of a site's database and browsing it locally (or an entire copy of it if you want). The only things blockchain-related about it are the default URLs and Namecoin support. IPFS is used by Steem.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

I read these same claims often, but seldom see any evidence of it.
Not that I'm discounting the idea, but if you have some, please share.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

seldom see any evidence
Claims against who, Spencer and his fellow Anglophile enthusiast? Surely you're joking.

James Bennett
James Bennett

I've never been too compelled to follow what he does that closely - not beyond his 'I'm a white zionist' comment, and vid related, anyway.

So do you have some?

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

I've never been too compelled
Story of your life.

Kayden James
Kayden James

If you'd like to give me a reason for investing my time heavily into American golems or deflecting from my questions rather than giving evidence for what you say here, go ahead. But it won't convince anybody.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

It's also funny to note that 100% of your posts have been off-topic.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

won't convince anybody
That is where you're wrong.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Stay triggered.

Attached: Mary,-Queen-of-Scots.jpg (61.14 KB, 1200x520)

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

Well, he tried.

Attached: topic-dilution.png (20.19 KB, 780x175)

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

I've got a few questions, if you've got the time.
How do you start a nationalist pro-white organization?
How do you screen people to filter out kosher nationalists, traitors, cowards and ballbermouths?
How do you maintain opsec?
How do you inspire people to action?
Even though the system is rigged, what legal resources and protections do you recommend?

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Oh, and
What can you do to point the normalfags in the right direction?

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

sauce?

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

believes london snakes don't operate inside the united states
You're in the wrong neighborhood.

Attached: Queen-Victoria-A-Jew.jpg (121.06 KB, 576x432)
Attached: Victoria-and-Abdul.jpg (1.76 MB, 4160x3120)
Attached: queen-muhammad.jpg (267.7 KB, 649x650)

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

That guy's just a shill.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

still skirting the issue
new IP, same images as usual
Even a year from now, I have little faith that you people will improve in your tactics.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Keep talking to yourself, shill. It's embarrassing.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

<<12488358
In case it was my posts outlining how anons can avoid BitChute / YouTube-style censorship that ticked you off, I'll re-link them so nobody misses them.

Try to do better than low-grade psychological attacks next time.

Attached: deception-p24.png (759.22 KB, 1280x960)

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

All National Action threads are heavily shilled by British alphabets like JTRIG. Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: JTRIG.PNG (84.22 KB, 530x248)

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Why is everybody being so retarded about all this deplatforming? Yes of course it's distasteful and quite probably illegal, but for now it's how it is. Yet we still have people thinking that they will get equal and fair treatment from (((platforms))) owned by other people.

Think, you idiots, there are many ways to get your message out. Bitchute uses Bittorrent IIRC, so why doesn't National Action just start seeding their videos? They could get their members and supporters to download the videos and seed them as well, from all over the world, no platform needed. It sucks that the Internet is now against free speech but there are already mature technologies for dealing with this problem.

host site on Tor and archive it with wget and put in a torrent as well
host content on Freenet and i2p as well
stop using corporate social media to organize, use Mastadon instead

These are just a very few of the things I can think of right off the top of my head. Use your brains, people, we're not quite at the printing presses in basements stage yet.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

I would go a step further and say they target UK-centred topics in general.
In time, I might write a piece about it.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

In time, I might write a piece about it.
I've never been too compelled
Doubtful

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

British Patriotards are the worst.

Attached: Smug-Hitler-smiling-at-Churchills-England.jpg (92.03 KB, 600x758)

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

<<12488393
Conflates "I'm not interested in dicky spence" to "I do not do things"
I would think you'd at least need to finish English classes to take up this line of work user.

Attached: behavioural-science-support-for-jtrigs-effects-p17-large.gif (187.62 KB, 1000x1414)

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Off topic straw-manning is the art of jewry, user. Your attempts to paint a grand story inside your head give your genetics away.

Your (((passive-agressive))) nature is showing.

Attached: British-Israelism-A-Stab-In-The-Back.jpg (390.68 KB, 1500x1125)

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

British "Patriots" shouldn't be allowed on the internet. Certainly they should be restricted from our circles. Whew lad… they're worst than boomers.

Attached: At-least-we-killed-the-Nazis---negro.jpg (71.1 KB, 700x795)

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Which is worse…
British Patriot
Boomer

Attached: Goering2.jpg (3.1 MB, 2550x3300)

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

A meme is born.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Good idea on adding the echoes, Zig Forums might have gotten confused and thought you were the bad guy there.
Don't forget to keep the thread bumped.

Attached: 81.png (200.09 KB, 748x518)

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

We do not allow any organizations or individuals that are engaged in terrorist activity to have a presence on BitChute. Furthermore, material produced by and/or promoting such organizations or individuals is not permitted and will be removed.
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good job BitChute, you've been completely invalidated by your own cuckoldry, just assuring you will never become anything of warrant. I'm now glad your (((investors))) saw fit to inhibit you from becoming anything more than a shitty Jewtube rip-off.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

noticeable uptick in the last week of "Its the Masons goy!" posting

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Whenever I want to know who the bad guy is, I ask the British. Said no one in these circles, ever.

Attached: 985da515b4888d52a73924594288d8b0.jpg (45.35 KB, 474x762)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

jews are helping us by deporting their shitskins to white nations
one of the most obvious kike shills in a long fucking time. not sending their best

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

There are no free speech platforms. The draconian UK and EU laws are now creating an environment where webhosts could potentially face legal action.

Attached: sanic-motivation.png (360.36 KB, 500x322)

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

Well this thread's shitted up good, if you anons want to discuss the technical details of how these problems can be solved, /tech/ is the place to be.

It's funny to see our usual shills up to their usual tricks in this thread though.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

As much as I saw this (and the whole Gab drama) coming back when the summer growth started, it's surprising to see it so soon. It's clear that NA hits a very soft spot for them.

this thread in a nutshell

Attached: misshitler2.png (960.8 KB, 622x601)

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

Don't forget too. Although after nearly 4 months of success, I think they've decided it's better to try and let it die rather than bump it into constant relevance.
Not like it will make much difference in the long run.

Jason Green
Jason Green

FWIW (and keeping this bumped), here are a few more posts from the one who tried to derail me above:

Notice the effortless recycling of rhetoric and images.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

lauthern southern is a whore who dresses like a slut going on youtube telling people she is "traditional" while deliberately showing millions of men her cleveage . She also had nigger and poo boyfriend.
That is just one example.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

I fucking hate retarded peasants who were led by the nose. They could have had found another one to occupy the throne. Now their action is the cause of our suffering.
It just had to happen I guess.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

I know Lauren (((Simonsen))) et al are not to be trusted, I was speaking specifically of British intel involvement with them. But as all of that user's posts ITT show, he was not here to discuss the actual topic of the thread.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

You are blocking Javascript, and we totally get that. However this endpoint uses Angular, so the front end is in full JavaScript and won't work without it.

There will be other non JS-based clients to access PeerTube, but for now none is available as this is still alpha software. Be sure we will update this page with a list once alternative clients are developed. You can certainly develop you own in the meantime as our code is open source and libre software under GNU AGPLv3.0.

There might be numerous reasons you refuse to use JavaScript. If it has just to do with security (or lack thereof) of JavaScript-based webapps, then depending on your threat menace you might want to go through the code running on the node you are trying to access, and look for security audits.

Freedom is dead

Attached: rape-hidden.jpg (5.09 KB, 250x159)

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

BITCHute

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

There are no free speech platforms.
This. You can't have free speech when you have 'hate speech' laws.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

What a fucking surprise. What powerless site with 100 users and terrible layout are you fags gonna shill next?

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

one more imagedump for you user with more Saturn symbolism

Attached: assorted-saturn-symbolism.jpg (1.19 MB, 1500x4280)

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

They use Webtorrents. It's not like a regular torrent, i.e. you can't use it with programs like QBittorrent.

Webtorrent is still a relatively new standard. It will take a couple of years before most clients support it.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

That's the best 'enable javascript to use this site' message I've ever seen. Most sites that have a fake warning telling you to turn it on or the site won't work but you can bypass that and use the site fine without it, they only want you to enable it so their trackers and ads will be displayed properly.

The only reason why I'm still on Zig Forums is because this is one of the rare sites that doesn't need javascript to work and the last time an update broke it they fixed it in a few hours.

Ever since I've stopped allowing javascript in my web browser except for a few sites I've been getting months of trouble free uptime. Sites that require it to work like youtube I've stopped using.

There's a magnet link beneath every video on bitchute so it does work with qtorrent or any other torrent client.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

"terror" group
Patriot group.

Attached: winwalls.jpg (385.86 KB, 1920x1080)

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

If the sun is mother/father then what is saturn…hell? A Prison?

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Honestly they left up all the hitler videos, its just the NA videos banned, they probably don't have a choice, the law probably came down on them. However, the videos really should only be blocked in UK.

Yes. But I don't think they have the tools to block the video only in one country.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

I've grown bored. Destruction and calamity is coming in nearing days, because what good is a life without excitement?

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

I like that the enemy has forced us to become formless while we see everything they do. Adaption to limitations has made us a very capable group.

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

How the fuck is National Action a terrorist group? Can they really just apply that label to political opponents? I think that’s a bigger issue here. Did I miss something? Is NA actually terrorist?

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

How the fuck is National Action a terrorist group?
The justification is that NA shitposted racistly and also mocked the death of Jo Cox, which was a false flag anyway. They were officially proscribed (Banned) as terrorists because of a Pepe meme - no joke. A fucking Pepe meme.
Can they really just apply that label to political opponents? I think that’s a bigger issue here.
That's exactly what the system is doing, and that is the bigger issue, but have any faggots in the UK actually clocked onto that? Lolnope.jpg
Did I miss something? Is NA actually terrorist?
No, they are not terrorists. All they did was speeches, rallies, posters and flyers, as well as fitness training camps.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

R.I.P NA
At least someone had some backbone in the UK.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.11 MB, 960x540)

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

As an Ex-member, I will answer these.

National Action was branded as a terrorist organization after some crazed whacko called Thomas Mair killed an MP named Jo Cox while shouting something mundane("Death to traitors, freedom for britain") that we used rarely and was just used more AFTER the murder. This was done by some few NA members who used social media more.

The UK considered the fact we also used it to be that this guy was a part of NA and therefore NA is a terrorist organization killing MPs.
We obviously denied it and told legal parties that this guy was never even a part of NA and he wasn't. NA was a youth organization, this guy was fucking 50 or something.

In the UK, since it's the home or ground zero for jews (before Israel), there any form of anti-semitism is equal to murder by the (((eyes of the law))) and since they knew NA was against the jews but we didn't break any actual laws, they decided to outright ban us by "claims" of Thomas Mair being NA and us being terrorists like the extreme muslims.

When the Ban was introduced, we had about 2 weeks to disband since being part of NA after the ban means upto 20 years prison time with unlimited fine. Day 1 when the ban was put in place, our spokesperson and leader so to speak Raymond said NA is officially disbanded. After the disbanding, the authorities started to use ANY excuse to hunt down Ex-NA members to the point of communist gulag attitude. Most of us went underground and hidden. I fled the country.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

How the fuck is National Action a terrorist group?
They want the jewish system destroyed.
Can they really just apply that label to political opponents?
Welcome to thousands of years ago, you fucking dumbass. Holy fucking christ, your stupidity is why no one will ever fight back.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Reported for paid jewish shill. Nothing is happening.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Have you ever seen the movie "war machine" if not, it has a few good analogies to use in our struggle. It is very similar to what we are doing here, and what we are trying to achieve, especially the part where he gets a huge map of clusterfuck on a whiteboard as to the cause and effects of the various things…

There are a few of these nationalist groups who spring up here and there, but many still make common mistakes, get radicalized too fast and too brutal (probably mi6 or retard influence, could be both really). The story about how the English drink booze especially tells me quite a lot, drinking booze is not exactly good for a long term volkish mindset man, too emotional, too fragile, too quick to anger and simple solutions.

That is why this asymmetrical warfare thing, OUR own whiteboard of this community tells us that this combination is quite strong. A genuine focus on self improvement (since the quality of the men is quite low in general), and avoidance of vice. If we want to spring into action we wish to have more moral support of the various groups perhaps around us. We should mingle in normalfag sportsclubs perhaps, with commoners, maybe talk a bit and show them where they went wrong, show our prowess too. Its a long strategy and it may not work, but it does show the various neutral parties who know nothing of us that we are not just hoodlums (extremely important). Plus while we obviously dont have to be kosher, I have found that even if you label yourself as an enemy to the jew, but do not persecute him, at times he may have some sort of respect for you since many of the kikes love meritocracy and basically tease us "come on white man, try to beat us on a fairish ground" (not many jews are like that, perhaps only 10% of the atheist jews…)

its just that if you go outside…you have to get into the mindset of the norms, many of them chose this decrepit path themselves through their own freedom. Many wanted to be shallow and hollow being of shit. Much industry is still not controlled by kikes, and is just ran by white corporate scumbags. Many people just care about what car their neighbor drives and…well thats about it really. I think its fair to say that the main enemy that we have, is the white public itself as of now. While the jews reign supreme in gov and in many institutions….who enables them with that I wonder? If the white people really got sick and tired of all of this garbage…they could simply revolt and kick out all the trash within one day. Why dont they do that I wonder?

That is what "the elites" are feeling to whom you referred to in your video probably. They went through ages of this garbage. They may have had government sponsored programs, for sports, nutrition and many other things…but then they got their census bureau and it told them that the people dont give a shit. So I dont mean to wish to d&c all of this, but perhaps try to see it from their perspective.

The jews are a hostile race, as other races are, but our own weakness led them here, and allows them to exist.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

and to add: I think the battle that we are waging is "the battle of the coolest", the dankest memes, the best looking members, the best optics…competing for the females, helping other dudes to do the same…AND GETTING MORE MONEY

These degenerate normie retards dont understand any kind of value unless all of their shiny toys and sluts are taken away. Greed, and jealousy is what they live upon, not honor and virtue. You wish to save them, you must brutally try to push them aside if you can. To the "uncool".

but then you begin to wonder "where is the volkish spirit in them" "why do I have to save them from themselves" "I tried telling them about the various problems in society but they just laugh at me and continue to use drugs and live in a vile way" and then you become like us…well perhaps like me. Wonder what the fuck we are doing and why.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

That's straight out of the script kikes used in Iraq. The first thing they would do is try to convince resistors that any real leader or group was REAL friendly with them. They play you retards like a fiddle, and that is why they run the world presently. Of course, one can spread bullshit rumors all day and exploit anonymity, which is all this is.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

You're the problem.
The key point is that no one on an user imageboard gives a flying fuck who some individual supposedly posting is. This line of shilling has been pushed to no end for years, so it is quite likely that many a newfag has come and gone and never knew or realized this.
Why would anyone give a fuck who you are on an user board? Outsiders who didn't understand the medium came up with that bullshit in the first place.
And yes, the war over censorship is a necessary one, and we must find a way to end the enemy paradigm of being able to censor at all. Anything else is going to require sterilizing the planet.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Hey OP they responded to this over on voat:
Oh come on, we can't host prescribed UK terrorist content because we are currently a UK company and would all end up in prison. We're looking at becoming a US C-Corp.
voat.co/v/news/2884789

I wouldn't be surprised if they reupload it to your account once they're allowed to do so by law considering your account is still up.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

I suggest not federating this instance at least for a while. PeerTube itself isn't big enough for content to have enough reach for newfags etc, at least imo. If the goal right now is just preservation of content and distribution among ourselves, it's probably best to keep it as isolated as possible. Federating in the future could prove very useful, when more non-French and non-Communists PeerTube instances exist. Not to mention it could cost you a lot more money if you have a bunch of randos clicking through to the videos you're hosting.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

If money is no issue and you have faith in your host to not Shut It Down when it gains traction, by all means keep it as public as possible. I just expect hosting a video distribution service to cost a decent chunk of change, and the communists that fill other PeerTube instances will probably eventually try to report your instance to your webhost for hate-stuff.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

God damnit I'm retarded this isn't a new instance this is just on the 'main' PT instance. Anyways points still stand. Hosting a 8ch or similar instance for ourselves could be useful. Federating it is debatable.

PeerTube is relatively easy to setup for anyone halfway tech literate, I was even able to set up an instance for some faggy ungrateful game community I was part of and I can't find my way around Linux to save my life. Sorry for retard posting.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Use Dtube its a blockchain based service that cant be censored, its on the Steam platform. Anarchist cunts can downvote your rep but you can still link the videos.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

Don't videos get scrubbed from the server when there's too little activity?

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Dont think so but Im no expert, I stopped using it when some anarchist faggot with 80 rep nuked me from 38 down to 27 in one flag.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

There's a magnet link beneath every video on bitchute so it does work with qtorrent or any other torrent client.
that's for webtorrents you twit

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

All I want to say lad, is that you fought the fucking good fight. Hell, I practically only just heard of national action today, but that speech was fucking riveting. No wonder the kikes shut that shit down, it surprises me very little.

I think, for now, the best thing is to probably wait until the people, as a collective, have had enough, such as in france with the yellow vests. Then, or IF in our case, if the people reach such a height of grievance against the system, I think it would be prudent to name the jew, just like they are in France.

The media holds a powerful sway over the country, and faggots like sargoy are incredibly useful idiots for the people to look up to. Any true dissention on popular forums or youtube will likely be censored, so now is probably the time for a more subtle means of redpilling in the UK.. In all honesty I'm annoyed I never got a chance to meet any of you lads, or even hear about you till now, but if the police is going after you guys that hard, I suppose that was ultimately for the best.

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Seems fair enough

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

There no such thing as freedom of speech.
There is no such thing as a god given right of free speech.
There is speech, and then there is speech that has consequences.
Those that determine those consequences are those with the power to do so. The force of will to enforce consequences, or the force of will to defy those who bring about consequences.
Speak, regardless of consequences. Let them arrest us, and we will fill their prisons and speak there. We will turn their prison industry into our training grounds. Every cell block, a barracks of the global Reich born out of necessity. Of the budding Imperium.
Even up to the point they simply start killing us or isolating us one by one by one, speak. Never fear the reprisal to speak. Because if you do not speak, eventually, they will start killing you, your wives and your children.
It happened in France.
It happened in Spain.
It happened in Russia.
It happened in Scandinavia.
It happened in Germany.
It will happen everywhere else that the jews plan to exterminate us. Either speak now, and face the consequences as though you are in a state of war, or face the firing squads of tomorrow. They will not give you mercy or clemency as that was not their intention from the very beginning.
They simply cannot jail us all. And once it comes to that point, they either have to start killing us, and or spark a civil war, and they want neither solution I assure you. Not at this point.
Lose your jobs. What does playing with Rothschild monopoly money gain your people in the long run?
Lose your friends. They aren't your friends.
Lose your family. They aren't your family anymore.
Learn trade skills, because trade skills can be utilized and rewarded without currency. Barter as the Third Reich was forced to.
Gain new friends, those willing to speak.
Start a new family, one that reconnects to the thousands of years of ancestral will.
Until a folkish wave occurs, there will never be progress but a brief and temporary sigh of resistance. Quickly forgotten.

Attached: algiz21371723.jpg (125.69 KB, 480x640)