Racist tirade on NYC subway

White male oppresses person of color
Attempts to use racism inherent in the system to marginalize African American citizen.

This white male's failure to check his privilege is very problematic. I mean, this is 2018.
–sources

archive.is/7ui1x

Personally, I think this based black man deserves a gofundme for resisting systemic racism. I'm just prayerful that his white oppressor will be identified and held to account.

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a good title for this thread. your facitiousness is lame.

the better take is what actually happened here, which is some nigger yelling at some whiny kike (literal jew) for being a bitch ass jew and then finally everyone else on the train (other blacks, spics, asians, and guidos) all uniting to tell the jew to fuck off.

its heartening to see the jewish plan of uniting the races against Whitey get overturned in 1 short train ride.

I'm bumping so people see the video, but OP you need to stop being an Anglin-tier irony bro, because that is for faggots.

more kike free than OP

Attached: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (500x375, 14.26K)

*facetiousness

sorry OP's mom was taking dictation and she doesn't spell so good.

Zig Forums wins

Hard to sound the words out phonetically with a cock in her mouth.

Attached: 50c.gif (441x480, 11.69M)

So far in America there are two groups who threaten jews daily lives one of them are belligerent negros who actually threaten them for real and the other are zionist neocon jew homosexuals of the aut-right who pretend to be a threat but are jews gulling the retarded goyim to die and fight for them

Anglin's humour differs in that the object of his ridicule are his retarded followers themselves

I like where this is going.

oooooooo this is gonna be good.

This dick needs to pay his taxes.

This is misleading. There is only ever one group that threatens jews, and that is the majority population of a society or area. Whatever that group may be, is the target the jews go after. In white nations this is largely white people, its why the move niggers and spics and chinks and mudslimes in, to muddy the population and dumb it down yes, but also to create tension between all these different incompatible groups trying to live near each other.

Some groups however, specifically the lower intelligent and more prone to violence ones, are a larger threat when their populations get bigger in a given area. Mudslimes and niggers being the primary ones. Its why they've imported millions of muslims to europe, but they spread them out. In the US, its why they continue to shove niggers into white suburban areas, and gentrify black areas, to try to find the ideal balance, but ALSO why they keep black demographics low through abortion, indoctrination with music and "culture" that promotes things that cause their populations to stay stagnant more or less despite all their breeding.

Think of it like this. The majority population is their biggest threat at any given time, yes, and they seek to undermine it and take away its power so there isnt a large organized population that can oppose them, because different races dont work together on a macro level, so its to the jews benefit to keep the population percents at certain levels but with no clear majority winner, so that they can create constant fighting between those various groups. HOWEVER, it is MORE dangerous to them to have certain populations being to high, niggers or towelheads for example, in large numbers they have zero fear of calling out or attacking the jew. White people and slant eyes though, actually have enough intelligence to more or less find some kind of moral or ethical problem with this behavior, and thus they keep each other from doing it through social pressure. But nigs and dunecoons? No issues with it at all.

SO, thats why you see black areas being "whitified" lately, kikes have realized these truths, that niggers will go after the kikes, and so they seek to dilute the nog populations and spread them out more so they are less willing to attack, but also bringing in loads of spics and mooslooms to be able to lower the white population % of the nation but retain lots of racial/social tension that focus between those other groups and ignore the "small jewish population."

So, its misleading to say any individual group is the biggest threat to them, and saying which predefined group that is. In truth, the threat to kikes is always, and will always, be the majority population in an area. Some majority populations are more of a threat because they're quicker to violence and action, but ALL groups that become a large majority are seen as a threat.

The jew hides best when everyone else is fighting everyone else, and they can freely slink around the battle field selling snake oil and pick pocketing the stupid goyim. That is what they hope to achieve in the end. An eternal soft war between all other races, each at specific population amounts to keep them in check and from gaining to much power and stopping the fighting by eliminating their enemies and then realizing what the jews were doing all along and going after them.

TBH I was only highlighting how rough inner city niggas offer more of a tangible threat to jewry than the retarded jewish aut-right

Diversity is (((Our))) Strength

Wow based negro. Someone reward him with some oceanfront property in Wakanda.

I love when the nig gets in his face and the jew doesnt say A FUCKING WORD.

TAKE NOTES BOYS. THE JEW IS POWERLESS WITHOUT CONTROL OF THE SYSTEM. UNITE AND FIGHT AND RESTORE THE NATIONS.

Their very nature is to be against everything that isn't them, they don't create anything that can't be used as a weapon of destruction and if they succeed with all their crimes, they will rule a desert planet where they back stab each other to death.

You can see them as religious fanatics, the ultimate evil, the yang to humanities yin, a natural parasite or a over two millennia cultivated mental disturbance who can't help itself but must self destruct. no matter how, they must be stopped or this planet will cease to exist.

touche

Nigger vs jew fight club when?

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-212643_Gallery.jpg (853x1350, 409.38K)

Oh yeah, they're all "uniting against a jew" and not a "racist white male supremacist." Fuck off, moron.

It goes back further than that. Jews are Edomites that infiltrated Judea ~100BC (see Strabo of Capponocia, the Greek geographer), and Edomites were Cannanites prior to that. History has no recording of what they were prior to Cain, but we know leopards don't change their spots and demons can wear shoeleather.

How

Do we have some low IQ afrocentric nigger here?

Sounds more like CI to me.

Probably the Anglo basher (i.e. a vol) taking on a new role. He's been spamming this shit in other threads.

dear lord … its like OP is some kike and wanted to get infront of the story

I read OPs post and didnt even want to click the video thinking "fag bait" … I read your post and I dont even feel I need to click the video knowing that the story is true no matter what.

Think of the guy on the plane last week crying about anitsemitism. Jews know shit is getting iffy.

(watched video)

"jewish fucking crackers"

This guys is a hero … he needed to add the word nigger and a buch of other words (he did say faggot earlier) to let it be known that its not hatred against man but hatred against demons.

This guy filming was clearly instigating the entire time. All the other guy did was accost him but I sense it was no worse than what the guy filming was doing.

At the end you see some white dude sitting down like "hey I dont want to me filmed" but he says something like he wants to stand up.

And an asian dude loving it (asians think america is the funniest shit) and looks at the camera like "if you are not the government dont fuck with me"

This video is literally where america is right now.

Black / Jew race war now???

Why does city living make people sound gay? enunciate.

Attached: 1534012421481.png (644x1106, 408.6K)

Sage whys this a thread? Fuck off back to halfchan nigger. DO NOT REPLY.

The fag's a kike. They're all effeminate, pathetic scoundrels.

Based blackbro

Attached: black_Nazi_Anime.jpg (350x233 43.35 KB, 26.62K)

Hahaha I love how two minutes in the kike starts shivering in fear as the black guy gets closer. These are the subhumans that are supposed to be above us? The dotr is coming and it's coming fast, parasites.

lmao that kike told off that nigger in the name of the hwite race, what have you done Zig Forums?

Good post

hopefully the chosen will retaliate by killing a thousand nogs in africa

Monkeys attacking good people. Fucking 'Christ hanged.

The yid conveniently leaves out the part where he pissed off the based nigger. What did the heeb do? 🤔

Nigger knows who owned the slave boats.

Attached: spoiler.png (496x582, 279.66K)

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 767.89K)

Doesn't sound like a real jew, right. Don't they have a specific name for those tiny beanies?

he's speaking in laymans for the goys, he sounds exactly like the kikes I deal with on the D train, which is this fucking train.

based niggers amirite?

Broken clock

Honestly hard to listen to. If the conversation was more coherent I could sit through it.

niggers are probably more redpilled on the jews than your average white person who loves sucking Israeli cock

this tbh

fucking bull shit , you are a fucking jew yourself

its fucking simple, you had your time enslaving blacks and now you want to enslave whites so the race play is flipped.

but blacks were already your slaves once before in the south and this NY man knows the history. He doesnt want to be your slave a second time.

whites are too confident to realize that jews are too close for comfort. But blacks and whites still havent really decided how to come together on this matter.

Only in the military. If you ever see a white manager for a rap record label thats the connect. It might be something like Nelly and Tim McGraw, but I havent researched that too hard to know whos behind that

I didnt even notice the mexican dude (I really dont think hes peurtorican*, maybe Somali???)

but that asian dude is like:
"if I find this on the internet Ill kill you"

smiling asians is not a good sign

no I am not
I can see that you are over emotional, therefore I assume you are amerimutt
most of white people are already slaves of the jews today, you moron
the percentage is higher then it ever was compared to niggers
ZOGbots don't realize they are ths slaves for the Jews, therefore they can't get free before they accept this fact (more effective slavery than it ever was with nogs)
Reasons why I believe that

thats exactly what a jew would say

So you're a jew as well, right?

want me to post my nose?

Post a pic of ur hose first bb.

Now where have I heard that before?
kek

sure bro you have facts to back this idea of "most"up… does your mom like unnipped cock?

do you watch the movies and songs you produce

this is what we call projecting children.
Here have song for the masses to know Im laughing at you kike loser.

I hope this ride doesnt end.

that would be more accurate … probably a zog bot cia glow in the fag type dude

we know many of the whites are not white.

post your face tatoo and your black/antifa girlfriends tits

I guess you must be doing something wrong then

Nice buzzwords, but you sound like the ZOGbot here

just mixed … but if you know jews you know this line of argument

1) deny
2)critize something not about the argument
3)state opinions as fact

and after you rebut them on a logical level they act like the argument never happened. Jews are a energy sink.

friendly reminder that people who avoid saying kike, are probably kikes themselves.

what eves … check out the other posts. I was saying it in a mocking manner even though its corny.

"no you" .. right?

There's dozens of us.

Using your definition
1) deny
2)critize something not about the argument
3)state opinions as fact
now we got all these 3 in one sentence

I believe you're both jews jewing each other.

bs … thats like saying you like niggers unless you say nigger

this is a fucking low level follow the leader type mentality that is not to be had by any decent jesus/ christian person or white person or any person of free will (although whites seem to crusade for such an ideal more than others)

basically this is 2 parts:
1) I bet you are too scared to do X … where X is being a degenerate that is too weak to actually articulate real thought
2) you think x is in your favor but now I have you in the books doing x … haha kike

btw that was just an example of mocking the other poster … I would never say kike.

Unless it was appropriate. I dont just let my words flow for no reason like a hebrew who thing sorcery is an okay way to live life. Jews are really sad people and can never create art like this.

thats not a criticism … slow down retard. Your IQ is showing

you talk like a kike

you have a circumscribed penis

I called the word ZOGbots first
you just copied the words from my sentence and added some
random buzzwords to the top of it

how would you know how a kike talks? unless you're one yourself.

live life retard …you dont know the enemy??? read the posts above

I'm talking with the enemy, it would appear

Did kikes really not realize that shitskins would just see them as wypipo?

what?

read my posts retard

I guess #4 would be splitting hairs but thats just a version of #3

cool story bro youve learned to really bend words and reduce their meaning to what ever you want.

Its not surprising to me that you would think you are correct. You are a jew.

Jews can never live up the the faults and be honest. Did I mention they are not artists and cannot contribute to society too???

Oh shit, now I'm confused. Who's the kike, again?

wait, I'm the retard, I didn't see my ID changed. I'm a NYC user, my bad.

I don't know, I say kill everyone in this thread including myself and let St. Peter sort this mess out.

Why aren't you calling it JYC hmmmm?

not sure if everyone knows it as Jew York. I don't leave this shithole often enough.

Also we call it New Jork because spics can't pronounce "y"

Thanks for admitting that I was right though

circumcision.wiki

do you think this is a healthy thing that smart people would do?

Do you think this is a sick thing that retards would do?

UNACCEPTABLE! GET THIS BLACK HERO AT LEAST $100,000 RIGHT NOW MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Attached: '¨l,.gif (307x362, 9.79K)

how were you right?
sounds like you are just announcing your correctness … just like the jew tactics I stated.

oh you're illiterate. I'm not sending you dick pics.

because it sounded like you just gave up arguing and announced the loss in your way

ha … you cant say you hate it. I hate it. Its disgusting and people that perform that task are disgusting.

Jewish culture is repulsive. Ok your turn. Say something to run from the subject and make a child joke.

The people of child jokes

in addition to spelling circumcised wrong, you also spelled kike wrong, and you talk like a pajeet.

Yeah dude, and jews hate being reminded of the 6 million. They just can't take it when people remind them that 6 million of them died. Just make sure you say something about the 6 million and see how he reacts. He must be a jew.

was there anything else to say … the last 3 responses have been full on retard the last part of subject matter would have been my list or maybe one reply after

from there its been:

Im just listening to music user, even a smart jew would give up on this retardation

but you guys are typical jews … or just dumb

whatever, we can clearly see who is correct
you are just not correct because you state something first

kek

thats #2 criticism

notice being off the topic not addressing it directly.

hey buddy make the next post good. Prove to us you are not jewish.

Or just post a disgust picture to demoralize. I would hate myself too if my mom was a jew.

so what are your thoughts on circumscription?

you

this

is

you

first

time

here

I think it reflects the double digit IQ of posters who can't spell circumcision

making so inaccurate comparisons

I don't know what it is, sorry

It is almost like talmud you know