Only Second

Ebola outbreak in east Congo now world's second biggest

archive.fo/EWrYZ
reuters.com/article/us-health-ebola-congo/ebola-outbreak-in-east-congo-now-worlds-second-biggest-idUSKCN1NY2LY

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (332x325, 158.31K)

426. Ebola chan you are a joke. Aids has you beat by millions!!!! And don't get me started on the common cold. That kills way more. Ebola Chan you are a joke!!! Gun Jesus has my back. Go back the firey pits of hell where you came from.

Attached: gun-jesus-57b1f873c1675.jpeg (852x960, 70.04K)

GOOD LUCK, ECOLI-CHAN

It is one of my greatest hopes that ebola chan one day succeeds.

Attached: ebola-spin.webm (640x360 5.97 MB, 6.81M)

Attached: Cerk.jpg (852x960, 387.05K)

Don't feel to bad Ebolachan, You WILL get stronger. Mother nature ensures it, practice on spreading better before actually killing the niggers. You are killing them to fast, and burning yourself out.

Soon, on a McDonald's touchscreen near you!

One off
Reroll

quints incoming

That's not how meme magic works.

You can do it ebola-chan!

Attached: good luck ebolachan.webm (320x240, 7.36M)

It is going to be either Ebolachan, or Winterchan that saves us. We shouldn't forget our friend AIDSchan though, she has killed countless niggers and faggots.

Attached: thewagesofsin.png (678x678, 833.58K)

With all the 3rd worlders being smugged into European countries by the hundreds of thousands every year it is inevitable that some major 3rd world disease breaks out in their smuggling routes.

Attached: toger.jpg (540x542, 59.21K)

Heres to hoping

make sure you got your vitamin C boi.

trips for ebola chan

There is a lot of viral diversity on those McDonalds touch screens.
I eat fast food only a couple times a year but after hearing about the McPoop POZscreens I don't want to eat there ever again.

Attached: Disgusetta man.jpg (173x196, 6.02K)

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN
KILL THE NIGGERS EBOLA CHAN

TAKE OUR POWER EBOLA CHAN

Attached: ebola (2).jpg (3888x2592, 2.13M)

You can do it Ebolachan

Don't blame Ebola-chan for the media's horrible misuse of the word "epidemic".
She still has a long way to go before she hits the big leagues, yes, but she's still doing good work.

EBOLACHAN WILL GROW STRONGER
KILL EBOLACHAN KILL

EBOLA-CHAN IS LOVE, EBOLA-CHAN IS LIFE

WE LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: ebolachanchibi.jpg (755x1015, 85.81K)

isnt gun jesus actually paid off by mossad user?

SPREAD YOUR WINGS EBBIE-CHAN

The dubs agree.

He's a nigger loving pinko with ties to antifa and friends that are unironic satanists.

Attached: ce7447b91c7dc2bf6ab2191eb40d91610955f8402c2a9602eb682d6ca29bf970.jpg (1920x1080, 254.05K)

Someone needs to tell these poor Africans that Ebola spreads from Europe, and it's advised that they do not risk travel to the continent nor cooperate with European medical officials.

Hi huffpo journalists, include me in your article please!

Fuck off kikey.

PAY YOUR TAXES WHORES

Currently the most Jewed thread on Zig Forums
fuck these sick kikes and their designer plague
not even Ebola but lap up what the media tells you, goy

So close, yet so far.

Doctors Without Borders is at the forefront of research into hemorrhagic fever viruses.

It won't be long now.

Good Luck, Ebola Chan

Attached: 40083257140913281237134.jpg (520x672 44.99 KB, 38.36K)

I wish I had Ebola. I would martyr myself to save you all. It's the only way I know for sure that I could spread it far and wide to save all my other white comrades. If you want something done right you must do it yourself.

HURRRR WE LOVE U EBOLACHAM HURRRRRRR
you disgusting stupid faggots

Also, why would jews even need to deliberately spread a disease in the disease and parasite ridden hellhole that is africa?
If it's to scrounge up "foreign aid" or sympathy or whatever, there's plenty of already existing things for them to use.
If it's supposed to be some test of an engineered disease they plan to use on someone else, why even risk spreading word of it, and why test it on niggers instead of some race that's more closely related to the target?

Addendum to my previous post, you're also a faggot for bumping a thread you supposedly hate instead of saging.

Those are some prophetic trips, user.

Fat kike wasn't beach body ready

Attached: 2018-05-30_Ebola-chan__.png (848x1200, 553.97K)

BUMP FOR LOVE!

Attached: Ammit and Ebola laughing (1)

This is very important for the Africans to understand. Especially with regard to following containment instructions since Ebola thrives in isolation.

Yep, Ebola looks for people that are all alone as easy prey, they need to be in massive groups around each other, eating, drinking, touching, coughing, sneezing at all times to ensure Ebola is too afraid to come near them.

In other news, Congo crime is down.

The only trouble is if your husband or wife is some sort of degenerate and sneaks that shit into your life.

That's why we love her. She's an underdog, but fierce as hell.

More importantly, go outside more to get that vitamin d.