War on Christmas thread

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

archive.is/RFgnM

“It wasn’t really our decision. It’s the decision of our (((listeners))),” WDOK midday host Desiray told FOX8.=

YULETIDE GREETINGS

Attached: yule.jpeg (700x490, 92.68K)

whata fucking joke. Meanwhile I bet this station plays nig nog ooga booga beats all day.

Right wing radio squads when? Complain about all niggerbeats to your local radio

YULE
Yule or Yuletide (Yule Time) is a festival observed by the Celtic, Germanic, Nordic, and Slavic people of Europe. Scholars have connected the celebration to the Wild Hunt, Odin (Godin, God), and Mōdraniht. It later underwent Christianized reformulation resulting in the term Christmastide and eventually Christmas ('Christ' + 'Mas' or 'X'(Chi) + 'Mas'.

Present-day customs and traditions are:
Yule Log Christmas Tree
Yule Goat Reindeer + Sleigh
Yule Boar Christmas Ham
Yule Singing Caroling

Attached: Yule_Father.jpg (976x1192, 724.47K)

piss earth

Attached: 4c3.gif (450x234, 999.67K)

YULE

Attached: 14C47C6F-D4D7-4D5A-BE69-F16DA174FA83.jpeg (707x559 30.9 KB, 70.14K)

This is also the origin of the 12 days of Christmas. Each night a family would burn some of the tree they cut down the year before so it will actually burn. Now it is represented by candles and advent calanders.

Also, the Yule tree lights and ornaments originally symbolized the sun, moon, and stars as they looked on the Tree of Life and also represented the souls of the departed who we remember at the end of the year. Gift giving originated from hanging sacred presents on the Yule tree as offerings to the gods, such as cuts of animals and such.

NPC's deserve it.

Reminder that "pagan" is insult.

PAGAN
1. Disparaging and Offensive.
+ relating to the worship or worshipers of any religion that is neither Christian, jewish, nor Muslim, i.e., Abrahamic
+ irreligious or hedonistic
+ uncivilized or unenlightened

Attached: Nystrom_God-Jul.jpg (800x514, 285.84K)

user, I…

test reply

Memories…

You forgot to include the terms that aren't an insult so people can use them instead you ineffective nigger.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 69.65K)

Sorry to hijack your thread m8, but faggot mods won't let TOR posters make new threads so I have no choice.

Consider the following:

RIGHT WING COMIC SQUADS

All it takes to make a comic is maybe 3 guys and almost no money. It takes a guy to write the plot, a guy to illustrate it, and a guy to clean it up in photoshop. In many cases one guy can fill multiple roles. It can be hosted on various websites for free, or even distributed as a sketchy zip full of jpegs. In other words, it is next to impossible to prevent it from being created and distributed.

Imagine a world where dozens of bad goy authors were competing with each other for your attention, to give you the best entertainment possible with intricate, engaging plots, but no degeneracy or the degeneracy is cast in the worst possible light. Imagine having dozens of comics to choose from with excellent and thought provoking plots, but there are no brown people or LGBT. We could stop arguing over whether anime was degenerate or not, because we would have created something superior anyway.

That could be ours, almost immediately, if we just put our minds to it.

You know why the rules exist. Get a VPN and use that solely for posting threads if you have to.

Idea is good though we def need more work in the cultural department - music, (even just music curation) art, comics. videos, writings, basically all the shit jews try to monopolize. Big reason to produce normie safe media as well and compete for real marketshare while keeping the redpills subtle or just having non-degenerate policies.

But for real don't hijack threads shitdick.

It's an insult in the sense that "redneck" is an insult. It's used by cultured cosmopolitans to disparage the working rural types. Rednecks are called as such because the sun would burn the backs of their necks as they worked outdoors. However, it's only an insult if you consider manual or agricultural labor to be an inferior occupation, which it is not, so long as you are working for yourself.

Sorry m9 I have no choice. Could you please be a bro and repost this as a thread for me then?

No I didn't. Call people as they prefer. You must prefer 'jew', based on your attitude.

let's put it this way bud, I would love to do your VPN thing but I am too incompetent for it, I need help to spread this idea because I think it's actually important. Again sorry to shit up a thread

Shit how old is that thing? 20GB seems massive for a MP3 player from a decade or more ago.

What really got me interested in Yule was reading all of the fun ancestral spooky traditions that existed and were subsequently banned by the church for all kinds of inconsistent reasons. Basically the lead-in to Halloween all the way to Yuletide and a little after were filled with games and community activities with a spooky vibe to them. "Halloween" more or less lasted a few months.

The irony of christians decrying pagan traditions as LARPs is that pagans knew they were LARPs and just wanted an imaginative excuse to celebrate and bring the community together while christians unironically believe everything in their religion and demand their ancestral lands conform to semitic traditions. Researching simple traditions like krampus and its predecessor (krampus was the first attempt to censor that tradition because of church interference) is a big redpill on how the church waged cultural war on European traditions.

Before you can redpill yourself on the war on (((christmas))), redpill yourself on how christmas waged war on Yuletide.

That's what the word would have been before Theodosius enacted a decree to persecute pagans. Afterwards, pagan meant those who don't follow christianity and resisted it. If you were a "pagan" and wanted to cease being seen as a "pagan," convert. There's a pretentious element to it, but then there's also the threat of mortal danger, once the persecution spread to your village, and you would be expected to be slaughtered.

'Nazi' comes from 'ignatzi' or 'ignatius', a common Bavarian country name. Interesting how jews use the same insult over time and that it is dually insulting farming or living with nature.

Attached: John_Bauer_Julbock.jpg (2481x3000, 1.63M)

fuck off. This isn't the only thread you've spammed with the same shit.
Get your act together. NYPA, and if you can't be fucked to find a way to post then you are not worth our time.

In NZ, Dunedin council had 'happy holidays' on their christmas tree last year. It caused outrage and this year we are back to christmas again.
NZ is run by nwo cunts. They are signing the UN migration pact. When they do
GET IN HERE. We are small enough, especially the south island, that a few thousand anons can make a huge difference.

yeah this is why the left is winning, good job sticking up for guys on the right and helping them out and promoting useful ideas. A true hero of the race, bravo

Way to cuck out. The song has a bit of a "vibe" to it, but that's because the woman in the narrative is playing coy. Listeners used to be smart enough to know what happens when a man and a woman intentionally make themselves alone together.

Quit making excuses for being a TORposting faggot. Shell out the cash for a VPN instead of spamming other people's GOOD threads. Your idea isn't even worth a thread. Takes three people? Okay, go and make two friends and just fucking do it.

Leader of the Wild Hunt
Brittany: King Arthur.
Catalonia: Count Arnau, a legendary nobleman from Ripollès, who for his rapacious cruelty and lechery is condemned to ride to hounds for eternity while his flesh is devoured by flames. He is the subject of a classic traditional Catalan ballad.
England: Woden; Herla; later as a Brythonic King who stayed too long at a fairy wedding feast and returned to find centuries had passed and the lands populated by Englishmen; Wild Edric, a Saxon rebel; Hereward the Wake; King Arthur; Herne the Hunter; St. Guthlac; Old Nick; Jan Tregeagle, a Cornish lawyer who escaped from Hell and is pursued by the devil's hounds. On Dartmoor, Dewer, Old Crockern or Sir Francis Drake.
France: Artus, King Arthur (Brittany); Lord of Gallery (Poitou).
Germany: Wodan, Berchtold, Dietrich of Berne, Holda, Perchta, Wildes Gjait. The Squire of Rodenstein and Hans von Hackelbergb, oth Sabbath-breakers.
Guernsey: Herodias - Rides with witches at sea
Ireland: Fionn mac Cumhaill and the Fianna; Manannán, also known as The Fairy Cavalcade.
Lombardy: King Beatrik, la Dona del Zöch (Lombard: the Lady of the Game).
Netherlands: Wodan, Gait met de hunties/hondjes (Gait with his little dogs), Derk met de hunties/hondjes (Derk with his little dogs), Derk met den beer (Derk with his boar/bear), het Glujende peerd (the glowing horse). Ronnekemère, Henske met de hondjes/Hänske mit de hond (Henske with his little dogs), Berend van Galen (Beerneken van Galen, Bèrndeken van Geulen, Bommen Berend or Beerneken, the bishop of Münster, Germany).
Scandinavia: Odin; King Vold (Denmark); Valdemar Atterdag (Denmark); the witch Guro Rysserova and Sigurdsveinen (Norway).
Wales: Arawn or Gwyn ap Nudd, the Welsh god of the Underworld.
Slovenia: Jarnik (Jarilo), also called Volčji pastir (Wolf Herdsman). In some variations mythical wild Baba (similar to Perchta) leads the hunt.

Attached: Aasgaardreien_peter_nicolai_arbo_mindre.jpg (1600x1082, 254.99K)

Attached: Odin's_hunt.jpg (693x972, 560.58K)

Attached: Wodan's_wilde_Jagd_by_F._W._Heine.jpg (640x978, 506.74K)

Man I hate how leftist loose their shit over the "it's cold outside song". Even when I was a kid I could figure out that it was an old song and the reason she >can't< stay is because of the social stigma of staying over a man's house whom you were not married too. She didn't want to be seen as a whore.

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE THIS SONG IS SLUT SHAMING

"As far as practitioners of nature spiritualities are concerned, the Wild Hunt offers an initiation into the wild and an opening up of the senses; a sense of dissolution of self in confrontation with fear and death, an exposure to a 'whirlwind pulse that runs through life'. In short, engagement with the Hunt is a bid to restore a reciprocity and harmony between humans and nature."

— Susan Greenwood.

Attached: Yule-Father.jpg (424x591, 75.91K)

go fuck yourself you lazy fuck.
Too incompetent to post via VPN, but its our fault?
You need a bullet in the head.

like user said. Got an idea? Make it happen. NYPA

Reminder to anons that we will kill all christians and other jews

Baby It's Cold Outside
Frank Loesser

Global report for paid jewish shilling.

the shilling against Christianity is fun.
this is how it works. God sent Jesus. Who saved us all, if we accept him.
Therefore, we are saved.
That's it. The core of Christianity. It asserts our righteousness and our good standing in the sight of god. We can also respect our heritage, our pagan gods, whatever we like, because Jesus saved us.
Anything else is failing to understand.
So being 'Christian' is a no-brainer.
And fucks like you? You are going to burn, fool.

After Trump, it's been fine to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS
again. I love saying Merrry Christmas. Even as a godless heathen.

Being Christian is a no-brainer, eh? I can see that. Hahah, just banter, my friend.

The truth is that Christianity really is a dark poison, but despite that, I still feel empathy for Jesus as a man. But Jesus is to be emulated. Not worshiped. If you worship him, then you ought to worship me as well. I'm not a fool. I'm the sort who can point to a thing and say, "That is good, true, and right."

And point to another thing and say, "That will lead to despair, destruction, and doom."

It's not tough if you're any sort of philosopher. But that's where it ends. Jesus made the philosophical crime of claiming to be so wise, that he should be worshiped. And if he didn't actually wish to be worshiped, then why did he call himself a god?

Men who call themselves gods are wicked. Jesus was a wicked person. He might have spoken of decent morals every now and then, but in the end, he became corrupted.

Forty days. Forty nights. On the peak, he met Satan.

He met himself. He informed himself, "These poor fools think I'm a god. I could probably trick them into anything. I could make them completely obey me, and it could make me rich and powerful.

These poor fools are so fucking deluded, that I wouldn't even want to be served by them. They don't understand, they just obey. Perhaps I should simply kill myself instead.

Or I could do the right thing, and continue the futile path of teaching them wisdom."

He might have bested the darkness within himself that time, but later on, he went too far, and called himself a god. He became a cult leader, instead of a teacher.

And thus you are ensnared by the darkness.

Jesus leads you to doom. There is no god.

There is only nature, and this harsh reality where men worship animals, worship other men, or call themselves a god. And others believe them. Faith is wicked.

Hi, ban evading redditor.

hi, ISP is logging your connections and can hold the records until necessary.

Life rune bc Yew is tree of life. Elk also means "life".
HAPPY YULE

Attached: yew.jpeg (570x541, 37.76K)

Hi, ban evading redditor.

Tor works to seperate ip from routing.

Attached: 5.jpeg (444x584, 56.14K)

Attached: yule.png (800x600, 946.33K)

Attached: bell.jpeg (236x382, 27.18K)

Attached: fgh.jpeg (340x270, 33.49K)

Don't care. Kill yourself, ban evading redditor.

. Varg said otherwise you asshole

Attached: wp.jpeg (340x270, 22.33K)

Wrong user, fedposter.

Attached: celtoi.jpeg (340x270, 22.71K)

Literally, who?

Attached: green.jpg (1420x1436, 884.99K)

He probably isn't even white tbh.

Attached: star.jpeg (640x342, 139.13K)

I have always listened to heathen black metal. The songs of vikings, or Celts, of Germans, of Helens, of anyone from Europe with a song to sing.

But I was never impressed by Varg. I don't think that he is important here. Why is he an idol? I am about as black metal as they come, but Varg seems meaningless to me.

Why should I care? It's owned by MGM. Less money for them.

Happy Yule

Attached: yule cake to make.jpg (800x1200, 156.5K)

Traditions and Symbols of Yule
When the days grew colder and the nights grew longer, people of ancient times would light candles and gather round fires to lure back the sun. They would bring out their stores of food and enjoy feasting and festivities. Dances were danced and songs were sung and all would delight in decorating their homes. Evergreens were cut and brought indoors to symbolize life, rebirth and renewal. They were thought to have power over death because their green never faded, and they were used to defeat winter demons and hold back death and destruction. Because of their strength and tenacity, they were also believed to encourage the Sun’s return.

Nature Symbols of Yule:
Holly, Oak, Mistletoe, Ivy, Evergreens, Laurel, Bayberry, Blessed Thistle, Frankincense, Pine, Yellow Cedar, Sage.

Food and Drink of Yule:
Yule Log Cake, Gingerbread, Fruits, Berries, Nuts, Pork dishes, Turkey, Ginger Tea, Spiced Cider, Wassail, Eggnog, Wheat Beer, Mead.

Colours of Yule:
Red, Green, White, Silver, Gold

Stones of Yule:
Rubies, Bloodstones, Garnets, Emeralds, Diamonds.

Deities of Yule:
The Great Mother and Earth Goddess, Freyja, Gaia, Diana, Bona-Dea, Demeter, Mabon, The Sun God, The Star Child, The Oak King, The Holly King, The Green Man, The Red Man, The Horned One, Lugh, Apollo, Odin.

Activities of Yule:
Carolling, Wassailing the Trees, Burning the Yule Log, Decorating the Yule Tree, Exchanging Gifts, Kissing under the Mistletoe, Awaiting the return of the Sun.

Attached: good-jul.jpeg (760x1051, 235.42K)

Holly, which represents the masculine element, was often used to decorate doors, windows and fireplaces. Because of its prickliness it was thought to capture or ward off evil spirits before they could enter a home and cause harm. The holly leaves, symbolic of the Holly King, represent hope, and the red berries represent potency.

Attached: evil.png (384x580, 475.6K)

Have this version as a gift, user.

Attached: yuletide.jpg (480x640, 52.91K)

How’s the 8th grade going?

Edible Yule Logs are thought to be the invention of the French, where the cake is known as Buche de Noel.

Attached: cats.png (434x548, 442.99K)

what does Noel mean? I found xmas but cant figure out the link, so I'm hoping it means something else

based and yulepilled

Yule-Log Layer Cake

Attached: stump-de-noel.jpg (750x422, 126.92K)

Black Forest Yule Stump Cake

Attached: black-forest-yule-stump-cake.jpeg (3000x2000, 551.91K)

Woodland Christmas Yule Log Cake

Attached: woodland-christmas-yule-log-cake.jpeg (1272x764, 212.93K)

This is a common misconception, so I won't call you a jew for spreading this misinfo. 'Redneck' actually refers to white slaves, under muslim masters, developing the disease Pellagra, because they consumed nothing but corn.

NOEL
1. to be born
2. in reference to the birthday of Christ
3. the Christmas season; yuletide

SLAVE
1. person who is the chattel or property of another

Thanks.

Attached: sled.jpeg (1200x756, 272.02K)

Holy shit.

now thats fucking good shit

jesus is a cut jew not a holy man

Kill yourself, jew.

jesus the kike already killed himself by claiming to other kikes he was the king kike
fuck off moishe

Bump and reported for paid jewish shill.

>>>Zig Forums

THIS IS WAR

Attached: 1236257125725.png (711x1263, 592.84K)

A while ago some user posted the official SS family Yule traditions, if anyone has the link I'd really appreciate it

Attached: a9a626989d09f1dd98cb9ca6746bbfa9468b31da2c87b5f4381f00edefba4bc5.jpg (500x726 590.79 KB, 92.04K)

This, another word that was used was 'Gentile'

I wouldn't go as far as to say that user, they weren't ebin atheists and they were was definitely a spiritual and religious component to the festivities

Fuck off Wiccan

Attached: christian pagan.jpg (1266x516 242.45 KB, 132.8K)

Attached: Wild Hunt 1889.jpg (2700x1689, 973.24K)

Fucking lol are you shitting me

Attached: nigger_tongin_my_anus.jpg (460x276, 26.73K)

People who have songs removed for being "inappropriate" like some fucking schoolteacher should't be allowed a lick of earnestness.

Hey, can you tell me the meaning/name of the symbol on the upper far right?

That #MeToo shit was a war from its inception.

Why do vols never do anything to stop LARPagans from shitting up threads, yet if a Christian says anything it's called DIVIDE AND CONQUER and they're banned?

Attached: 1469833394951.jpg (998x974, 108.6K)

Because codemonkey personally destroyed the board.

GENTILE
1. a person who is not a jew; a heathen or pagan; a nonbeliever.

It is also an insult.

Fuck you, jew. Nature belongs to the European man. All the Gods are personifications of natural forces.

Attached: Winter.Afternoon-Hans.Gude.jpeg (1255x899, 233.04K)

Fuck off, jew. clarified the use of the word "pagan" and clarified the origin of "christ+mas" yet here you are ignoring it like the spiritual nigger that you are.

:^)

Attached: jul.jpeg (600x393, 112.18K)

Happy Yuletide you unbeliever. May Odin open your eyes one day.

Something I always found to be painfully ironic. Keep an eye out for this, though. It's a dead give-away it's not Zig Forums but cuckchan. It's died down lately though, now that most of the cuckchanners went back to their septic tank.

Attached: 6f6b923b7c1d6e5081aa0008a3e876bba3050002f36e6330c02b982a37ac60bd.gif (100x100, 17.03K)

Go shit in the snow, pagan.

Global report.

Ok let me rephrase that, fuck off fedora

Attached: 1457931617897.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

>mot likely a jew named boardpolkanon
Feck off, mate. Only jews behave the way you do.

Thanks, mate.

Nothing wrong with hats of Tyrol, user, though I wear many "hats", there are no actual hats on my head, since I have long Nordic hair and do not want to lose it.
if you are losing your hair wash with amino acids and sleep 10hrs a night at actual night time

Yule sounds comfy but I'm American and have zero spiritual connection to Odin. Me having anything to do with Odin would literally be larping. I'm not even the snowy type of white.
I have a hard enough time getting people around me to care about Christmas, beyond snarkily buying themselves presents. It's funny and hip to hate old Christmas music and people don't want me to put up decorations and lights. It feels like the magic is slowly being sucked out. Everyone is too busy or too cool to care. Everything is falling apart.
I don't know what to do. I'm determined not to let things slide past without notice, holidays are important, we need time to cherish our loved ones. But it's easier not to care, and everybody else seems to prefer it that way. It's easier to let everything melt into blue commercial slush, Best Buy Holiday Season and Target commercials. Feels like I'm fighting the whole world.

Merry Christmas
HH

Attached: 456789897.jpg (620x350, 44.36K)

found the jew