Vegetarian Nazis???

RISE OF VEGGIE NAZIS
Zig Forums GOES ON A DIET
think of the amerifats

Multiple sources on Jewpedia say our fuhrer was a vegetarian other than eating his favorite, liver dumplings.

Soy is probably bad for men, but how do Nazis view vegetarian diets for themselves and our people?

First of all this mainly applies to americunts like myself, our diets are shit, but there are many stronk mans, including the fuhrer for the most part. I'm asking for discussion and answers.

You can look at data of countries that did not eat much meat yet they had longer life expectancies and were healthier overall.

The more white americans eat a diet with meat the longer they will perpetuate a shorter life expectancy and have heart problems, making our health insurance premiums higher, paying health insurance companies and jewish doctors more.

There are many white vegan or vegetarian bodybuilders, even schwarzenegger was dairy free for forty years.

The only problem with vegetarianism/veganism for whites that I see, is the profits of our white farmers and if soy actually brings higher estrogen levels.

Personally I'd avoid soy/tofu like the plague but I think it would be beneficial to have vegetarian nazis as it erodes the demonization campaign against us. Some vegan/vegetarian people could be open to nazism or at least holohoax denial upon socialization with someone who is simultaneously vegetarian and nazi. Especially since vegans and nazis are both generally rejected by mainstream society. I've always had a negative view towards the liberal half men and angry that our food has recently had soy added as an ingredient in everything. But I'm digging and finding that perhaps I was quick and speculative towards it. You don't have to eat nasty shit as meat substitutes but many of us could/need to eat healthier. It's just difficult to figure out how to eat a meatless diet with fugging mcdonalds and other fast food around. I think it's important to get to the bottom of this and find out what's healthiest for our people.

We can get the protein we need for building muscle mass from combining the incomplete proteins of certain plant based foods togethe, for our enymes to form complete proteins.
Iron can be supplemented but the daily recommended amount is available easily from plant based diets. 10 minutes on jewgle will find you the answers to the question of how to eat it healthily.
B12 can come from bragg's nutritional yeast.

Propaganda for the meat industry totally surrounds us and it feels wrong to see our fast food franchises open up across europe.

Attached: vejjiefuhrer.png (510x378, 497.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truth.prabhupada.org.uk
mega.nz/#F!xNZhAZha!pu7OrPzQqPXUYdyINwJEbg
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/diagnosis-diet/201709/the-vegan-brain
archive.is/qMF5u
westonaprice.org/health-topics/vegetarianism-and-plant-foods/living-with-phytic-acid/
scientificamerican.com/article/carbs-against-cardio/
archive.is/oFVXl
anonfile.com/xaCb3amebe/Weston_A_Price_-_Nutrition_and_Physical_Degeneration_2003_pdf
archive.fo/ie3r5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegetarianism is just long term starvation, the human body needs animal fats, drink RAW milk, eat RAW meat and organs, and RAW butter.

Fuck plants eat only things that can fight back

unironically this. But people who have never experimented or healed themselves will chime in and give mainstream jewish nutrition advice and call natural animal foods unhealthy and dangerous.

Curious how there's suddenly a spate of threads regarding vegetarianism, veganism, raw meat and diet. It's almost like someone thought to themselves, hey Hitler was a vegetarian and lots of the people on this board are not. Let's use this as yet another wedge because they won't take the Nord v. Med bait, they are all in unison against circumcision, they generally unified in their mission and we need a new topic to bog down the productive and intelligent discussion that is retaking the board.

Attached: 9e7266e5b7bb4ed74f6cb5f55660c04a6cf9bd9b067e15b92bd442d6fb27daeb.png (850x946, 749K)

The scientific facts are clear! Animal blood is most definitely nutritious for the human being. Unlike the undernourished vegans. The Aryan or civilized human being, takes this nutritious blood in milk.

One should not think that since the spirit spark is never killed even after the killing of the body there is no harm in killing animals for sense gratification. People are now addicted to eating animals, in spite of having an ample supply of grains, fruits and milk. There is no necessity for animal killing. This injunction is for everyone. (Srila Prabhupada, Bhagavad-gītā 16.1-3)

Actually the whole world is presently fallen into material existence. Everyone is a meat-eater, drunkard, woman-hunter, gambler and whatnot. People are enjoying material life by committing the four basic sins. Although they are fallen, if they simply submit themselves at the lotus feet of Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu, they will be saved from sinful reactions. (Srila Prabhupada, Caitanya-caritāmṛta, Madhya-līlā 20.99)

Hare Krishna Redpills : truth.prabhupada.org.uk
Unadulterated books by Prabhupada : mega.nz/#F!xNZhAZha!pu7OrPzQqPXUYdyINwJEbg

Attached: hitler_jews.jpg (1000x1469, 907.85K)

Aggressors have to be met with violence as declared by Prabhupada in Bhagavad-gita 1.36

“According to Vedic injunctions there are six kinds of aggressors: 1) a poison giver, 2) one who sets fire to the house, 3) one who attacks with deadly weapons, 4) one who plunders riches, 5) one who occupies another’s land, and 6) one who kidnaps a wife. Such aggressors are at once to be killed, and no sin is incurred by killing such aggressors.”

Animals are innocent and should not be eaten if other options are available.

Attached: 2f4981056ba8ad957e0a8cd3b59a74b3ee6a302d9468a5f9b6513920d379581b.jpg (737x521, 70.12K)

Why even bother?
And his health was shit.
Fuck off.
Only a single factor considered and you've reached a conclusion? Look at primitive tribes that get all their sustenance from hunting, and the nosedive their health takes when being introduced to modern plant-based foods.
I diet with meat includes hamburgers, canned chili, ballpark franks, subway sandwiches with meat soaked in soy, and a whole host of other preservative, and plant-packed garbage. Show the study on people who only eat fresh meat.
Who have accomplished nothing as vegans or vegetarians, and did all their notable competitions while eating animals. Not to mention eating bodybuilder portions as a vegan means being married to the toilet.
I'm not sacrificing my health for optics. Fuck you.
Absolute horseshit. The propaganda machine has been working for generations to get people a slave diet of grains.

A shitskin interpretation of ancient aryan philosophy.

The raw meat and animal blood shills are back.

Vegan diet is too high in carbs and the calorie count gets all fucked up because you have to eat more pound for pound to put into your body the less bio-available proteins in beans compared to meat.

GTFO you dirty, ignorant ape.

I'm a lacto-vegetarian who consumes only raw and organic dairy products. I eat my veggies in solid uncooked form although I more often juice them raw. I don't believe in bullshit diet fads: eat what works for you; our dietary needs differ depending on individual ancestry, blood type, etc.

average vegan diet is unhealthy, especially for children and teenagers. In fact, only adults can get all necessary amino acids from 100% vegan diet, and even then you must plan your diet very carefully. The best kind of diet would be one that avoids wheat-only products (wheat is just pure calories; it doesn't contain anything else) and one that leans towards plants but also contains sensible amount of meat (and milk if you are tolerant to lactose. btw, stop drinking fat-free milk, whole milk and skim milk are healthier)

I wouldn't recommend a vegetarian diet, but I would recommend limiting your meat to only the finest cuts. Let your budget inform you as to how much meat you deserve: Only buy the most goddamn excellent meat from the most prestigious restaurants.

These are the correct answers.

there are many variations of the vegan/vegetarian diet. some eat dairy products, while others don't. but even if you are vegan and personally eat dairy products, your diet is still unhealthier than being omnivore as it's natural to be.

Vegetarian man here.

Diet; Brown bread, oats, potatoes, cheddar cheese, olive oil, balsmic vinegar, olives, tomatoes, avocadoes, broccoli, mushrooms, lots and lots of onions, garlic, ginger and chilli and a bunch of other fruits and veg. Snack on nuts and dark chocolate. All ingredients highest possible quality; sourdough bread baked in local bakery, virgin olive oil imported from Italy, etc. No fake shit.

I have honey, cinammon and fenugreek on my oats in the morning. Fenugreek is a test booster.

Fittest I've ever been. I'm a landscape gardener and sometimes I have to just shift earth for 8 hours straight, or move logs all day. I'm 22 and I feel rock fucking solid. Haven't eaten meat in 6 months.

Supplements; vitamin D in winter, various herbal boosters eg pine tea for vitamin C.

The strongest land animals are elephants, bison, rhino, gorilla etc. All vegetarian. It's not an issue as long as you get enough calories, which is incredibly easy with delicious, moreish food like cheese, pickled onions and oat crackers. You need 5% protein in your diet max and almost every plant food is more than 5% protein.

Omnivorous is a survival strategy. Now we have abundance, we can afford to pick and choose the optimum diet for long term health. All of the longest living tribes around the world have one thing in common; 99% vegetarian. I would eat meat in a survival situation, but that, and what our ancestors ate to avoid starvation, is a different question to ideal human diet.

read and

I eat meat grown in the town I live.
That means nothing to us.
So, less sensitive to bad decisions.
Not enough time to use up nutrient reserves, but know that your body is eating itself.
A diet so good you need pills.
With completely different digestive systems from humans.
Gorillas eat tons of insects.

Exactly. We can eat rabbit food when we don't have meat.
Absolute nonsense. Agriculture didn't exist for most of human history. All the plants you're eating were developed in the last 10 thousand years, and were not available year around.

Actually they dont need supplements, that guy just chooses to take them.

B12 from nutritional yeast
Iron has multiple sources that can get you to the daily recommended amount
Complete proteins can be formed by two incomplete protein foods, i think corn and beans are an example.

We've perhaps only had agriculture for as long as you say but our life spans have increased considerably over that time too.

Anyone here who is certain is less intelligent than the unsure person who is humbly looking to learn. Natsocs need fucking philosophy classes, less than the average citizen, however.

It's best to read everyone's reasoning and make a judgment based on the best criticisms and the best points made. Ffs.

Cheese comes from animals. Keep your filthy mitts off of it, or admit you need proteins from animals.

The fact that most if not all vegans are these scrawly literally meatless skin bags shows that veganism is retarded and only leads to weakness and malnutrition. You see them in videos go "oh like this salad is so healthy and im so fed" whiles you can see their bones popping out.
Veganism is a retarded meme that I don't even know why it is actually practiced. Various meats have always been important to humanity as a whole and us eating meat allowed us to sustain our massive, compared to every other animal, brains. This is also why vegans tend to lose brain-mass. We can't live properly on plants alone and frankly there is zero reason to do so.
Plant food are mostly supplements but never the main source. Never throughout human history have people lived without meat(yes even mud molding peasants ate meat often).

Attached: abc2cdde947e09c99ac2af593c7f0ded6b8b67be5317e2babbaf7f971cf04ff5.jpg (688x698, 84.33K)

Yeah, right. Look at the EXTREME aging vegans undergo when sticking to their diet for a prolonged period of time. It turns them deficient in all kinds of nutrients, wether they take artificial ones or not. Veganism is a death cult, much like Vegeterianism. The difference between the two is the chronic damages to the body setting on slowlier on vegetarianism.
Your claim proves exactly nothing. While the life span was allegedly shorter before the advent of agriculture, this is by a large part influenced by children's mortality. Also, skeletons of older people are less likely to be found due to decay caused by their instability. What was the cause of longer lifespans? Better, readily-available medical care, or consumption of cultivated plants? You can't tell.

The list goes on.
archive.is/qMF5u

Attached: banana cultivated vs non cultivated.jpg (505x274, 27.68K)

Just focus on eating natural, good quality food and having a balanced diet. Diet routines are retarded, your body knows what it needs. The most important thing is avoiding artificial flavorings, artificial colorings, artificial preservatives and GMOs. Processed food is terrible for you. Vegetarians and vegans are dumbasses and the diet only really works for certain body types anyway. Go eat some steak like god intended. While we are at it, avoid (((medicine))) as much as possible. Even asprin or tylenol.

Don't forget the hollowed out dark circles under the eyes. I can usually tell a vegan by their face. The ones I can't are cheating.

I literally cannot comprehend how people still advocate for vegetarian diets with all of the information out there now.

If you're a white man PLEASE take the fucking meat pill. God damnit it's so important.

no no no
they're strong and thats why humans should eat the same
also lions would be stronger if they ate like antilopes
:^)

Imagine being this retarded

Just don't eat (((grains))), ok?

westonaprice.org/health-topics/vegetarianism-and-plant-foods/living-with-phytic-acid/

Attached: serveimage.jpg (825x338 64.54 KB, 151.28K)

Veganism is fucking retarded for all the reasons listed ITT. Vegetarian means you eat dairy.

Bottom Line - I lead a plant based diet to avoid the cholesterol that come from eating anything that comes from an animal
I've led a plant-based diet for about 1 1/2 years now. I have no complaints. I lost weight right away and wasn't such a fat slob anymore.
I did it for health reasons. My cholesterol levels were too high.
I have no desire to eat meats or consume dairy anymore. I am not one of those militant assholes that say, "save the fucking dolphins," or shit like that. The dolphins can all drown for all I care. I think if you want to do it, go right ahead.
In addition, I have a special filter that filters out the fluoride in the water I drink and cook with. Decalcifying the pineal gland is important for me too.

Hi OP,

The NSDAP continued to raise livestock under both Darre and Goering as agricultural ministers. Hitler was vegetarian from poverty, and he still continued to drink milk.

Land suited to perennial forage crops is best utilized for beef or dairy production. Animals are essentially bioreactors that distill crops unfit for human consumption into nutritious food. Grasses and legumes are high in lignin, hemicellulose, cellulose and nonstructural carbohydrates (sugars and starches) and low in protein and fat. Ruminants concentrate protein into muscle/organs, and concentrate energy into high energy fats.

Animals are an essential part of the ecosystem and should be integrated into cropping systems. Proper grazing management stimulates root system development and accelerates soil organic matter development which improves everything from soil structure to drainage and water retention.

All metabolic CO2 and all CH4 produced by methanogens in digestion derive their carbon from plants, which capture fix atmospheric carbon. Livestock production is better than or equal to carbon neutral.

Your decision rests on the assumptions that the (((mainstream science))) understanding of cholesterol is accurate and that the blood lipid recommendation amounts are accurate.

Protip: neither of them are. Meat does not cause heart attacks. Inflammation from plants can result in situations where LDL is registered high in a lipid panel.

It's not the LDL that's the problem, it's the inflammation that brought it there.

Imagine being so weak that you have to call your opponent names after being incapable of disproving him.

Your cholesterol levels being too high is
1) Not indicative of you eating a high amount of animal fat. That's like saying:" After 70% of all burglaries, the police was present. Therefore, we ban the calling of the police to reduce crime."
2) It is rather indicative of an overall cardiovascular inflammation caused by overeating carbohydrates, especially the simple ones.

Carbs against Cardio: More Evidence that Refined Carbohydrates, not Fats, Threaten the Heart
scientificamerican.com/article/carbs-against-cardio/
archive.is/oFVXl

Furthermore, eating high amount of animal fat has never succesfully been linked to increased blood lipids. Also, your (((cholesterol myth))) got disproven ages ago. Well, it didn't have to get disproven actually, since it never was proven in the first place.
Your brain is made up of 25% of the cholesterol found in your body. ==Reducing your intake of dietary cholesterol by decreasing the intake of animal fats will beyond a certain threshold you may very well have reached already will cause you to turn mentally retarded==
Try to be safe, user.

OP here,

These were some of the most helpful posts, others were helpful as well. I've eaten meat my whole life and just considered changing. The article below posted by someone else is what really makes me reject vegetarianism/veganism.

Just wanted to say this post was also helpful, thanks for taking the time.

This. Newfags will fall for it. Shills will argue with themselves over multiple IPs.

I am 100% certain you are a faggot. Your posts prove my points. Is semen considered vegetarian? Don't look it up. You don't wanna piss your boyfriend off.

>Furthermore, eating high amount of animal fat has never succesfully been linked to increased blood lipids. Also, your (((cholesterol myth))) got disproven ages ago. Well, it didn't have to get disproven actually, since it never was proven in the first place.

This sums up your fucking stupid argument.

Hitler wasn't in good shape.

Attached: 1540494423260.jpg (1134x572, 84.28K)

Zig Forums needs to get into juice fasting, it saved me from the effects of the pharma kikery.
John Rose knows his health stuff and the truth about (((them)))

The only way you get B12s are from your boyfriend's dick. Semen isn't vegetarian user.

Vegetarians all need to kill themselves. Vegans too

Eating rare, red meat with blood oozing out of it on a daily basis is key to anti-ZOG militancy.

Eat a steak right now. Go. Now.

Attached: part0_2.jpg (960x1920, 493.71K)

I hate how people never remove the patty from the grill/pan and let it rest before tossing cheese on it. Your patties would be juicier once removed from the heat source.

t. Line cook user

You're welcome, here's the PDF of Dr. Price book:

anonfile.com/xaCb3amebe/Weston_A_Price_-_Nutrition_and_Physical_Degeneration_2003_pdf

READ IT

fuck you retard, some people actually like melted cheese
t.chef

This.

The real scam is plant/grain diets that are designed to keep you and your children from growing up strong and tall enough to fight back against the meat eating Chad nobility. This has been a very successful scheme for 9000 years.

Nobles eat meat, milk, fish and red wine.
Serfs eat grains, sugar, soy, and beer.

All Vegetarians are Golems

Attached: d84eb3530582dd8e3e2919e447ff03e85289524a45aecdb00623601bfb256fcc.jpg (466x550, 271.27K)

Incapable of disproving what? Your strawmen and ranting? Do you feel the need to empirically disprove every emotional leftist talking point? No, because they are emotional and move the goalposts. Your reply wasn't a refutation of anything I said, it was a rant full of misrepresentations of my argument. So I assumed your reading comprehension was low, therefore, not worth addressing.

Anyone who thinks the need for vitamin D supplementation a sign of a poor diet doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

> John Rose knows his health stuff and the truth about (((them)))
Given "Socially Used Property Should Be Socially Owned" title, I might agree.

Eat a steak, it'll help put a stop to this womanly tantrum you're having.

Needing supplements means you have a poor diet you stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: 106d993524174dac0f19ea128e6289dc76ee0d737eddafd9d0a9e0833527aec9.jpg (405x650, 40.03K)

Way to prove the pro meat argument is objective and not egotistical and based on actual toxic masculinity

(checked)
kek, dubs confirm.

How uninformed can you possibly be? How do you not know where vitamin D comes from?

Gladiators ate grains and vegetables to be the most efficient fighters, you soft puffy chickenboy.

Attached: gladiators_tripoli-768x271.jpg (528x403 86.23 KB, 42.42K)

One of the densest source of vitamin D posessing a history of actual traditional use is derived from cod livers. What are you on about?

Veganism is part of the national socialist utopia that we should all strive to create. I do not see a problem with this. Carry on.

Attached: C1JKN2yVEAAl8Da.jpeg (1200x900, 160.74K)

Attached: 20c46a3343b58d8e6d9c7ea3f3c96f1307f32ca579d0aeafffbf270e0fcb24ee.gif (487x560, 761.7K)

t. Straight out of your ass

You can't just declaim stupid shit like this to support your position here.

Wouldn't call him a retard. Granted, he could've named it "The Fourth Reich Diet". Eating Raw Meat is totally fine and has seen traditional use all over the world.

So that's part of your regular omnivorous diet is it? Or would you call it a… supplement?

Vitamin D mainly comes from the sun on your skin.

Attached: ewrwr.jpg (474x474, 25.34K)

Of course it isn't a supplement. That's like saying "Butter is a supplement", or "Steak is a supplement". Vitamin D can be synthesized by the skin, true. However, people tend to be deficient in vitamin D nowadays. This is in part caused by carb-rich diets plummeting blood vitamin D levels as well as sedentary lifestyles.

Attached: you.jpg (1200x788, 244.39K)

Leftypol at it again, it seems.

>>>/tumblr/

This is why I hate vegans/vegetardians/whatever: they always say that others are uninformed, while in reality they are the ones who know the least about nutrition.

yes, if you live near the equator, nigger.

Attached: POST_PROOF.jpg (591x768, 67.28K)

Name one thing you can get by eating meat, that you can't get by eating plants and dairy. Just one.

Masculinity is self restraint, confidence, authority, strength, kindness, and most of all dedication. If you think masculinity is eating steak, well you could call that toxic masculinity. I would just call it dull, though.

No, it's caused by barely ever being outside, especially in winter. If I didn't live in the modern world, I wouldn't need extra vitamin D, because I'd be outside all year. As it is I'm outside most days anyway, I just like to overclock on the vitamin D as it basically functions as a hormone that boosts mood and test.

Retinol, heme-iron, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
You seem to be beyond salvation and in total denial about your self-harming "diet". Farewell, user.

If you eat only plants, then getting enough Lysine, Methionine and Threonine is hard. This is especially important if you are a kid.

Missed your "and dairy" part. Nevertheless, meat is needed to sustain a healthy body structure.

Ok, just keep repeating that mantra, even though you can't support it, and despite the longest living peoples alive today all being 99% lacto-vegetarian.

That's something your femininely irrational from lack of nutrients mind said, not me.

Also

Confirmed for newfag who doesn't even know about IDs. Lurk more. Again, like a woman, you've entered the space of men expecting everyone to cater to your inadequacies. Doesn't work here.

also, when we are talking about a child, such as yourself, then you must get Arginine and Histidine from food.

Hitler was pushed into vegetarianism by his quack doctor and it destroyed his health. Veganism is retarded and so are you.

That is a supplement you fucking retard. Yeast does not produce B12, it is just a supplement added to *SOME* nutritional yeast products.

We know, with 100% certainty, that so called "vegetable oil" causes heart disease, "type 2 diabetes", osteoporosis, arthritis, alzheimers, etc. The same oil put in almost all grain based products on the market. Those people with their high glycemic diets are eating high vegetable oil diets, and that is the real problem. Replace the vegetable oil with animal fat and all the disease problems disappear.

Bullshit, you are just making shit up, begone shill. The Okinawans for example, known for their exceptional longevity, state that their lifestyle "would be impossible without porK":

Morell did fuck up Hitler's health, but he had nothing to do with Hitler's vegetarianism. That was initiated by Hitler after the death of his niece. Morell found Hitler already a staunch vegetarian. Morell ended up adding heart and liver extract as supplements to Hitler's garbage diet.

Good Lord, the "sugar is fine, it's the oils" Ray Peat retard gorilla nigger is back. One of those two things being exceptionally unhealthy does not prove the other thing not to be.

Try making an argument

All available from milk and cheese.

Against what?

What about quantities? Good luck eating so much dairy. Also, consider the high-yield breed's diminishing returns in nutrient density, when combined with an unnatural diet being fed to most cows, them often having no or little acces to pasture as well as (((milk pasteurization))).

But there is absolutely no evidence that carb intake correlates to disease if you control for PUFA. One thing has lots of evidence, the other has no evidence, but we should just assume carbs are evil despite having been a major part of our diet for thousands of years, and soy oil is totally fine despite being 100 years old, the same time frame we've had all the modern inflammatory diseases right Schlomo?

And who the hell is this Ray Peat nigger? The only Ray Peat jewgle can find looks pretty white.

Vampires

you skipped my other post

A very serious concern. The body can only process so much food of any type before it starts dumping what it can't handle, so it makes sense to eat the food with the most nutrients that are most bioavailable (meat/organs), and then fill in calories with fats. Also, the casein in dairy will turn your shit into a rock and destroy your asshole, so be careful consuming a lot of that.

Sugar is not fine, but vegetable oil is not good. Animal fats are way better. It is true that vegetable oils lower overall life expectancy, but it's more general bad health not heart disease specifically. I only know this because it was on some dumbass podcast, but I looked it up after and it's true.

To quote Prince Hamlet, "Wormwood, wormwood."

Certain spices taken every day can decalcify the pineal gland. Just don't take enough to kill yourself…they are also deadly at certain levels. Things like cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, etc the warm or 'fall spices' are key…but again, do your research, many spices are deadly if consumed at a higher dosage like nutmeg. I think 1 tablespoon of nutmeg is enough to kill you…so research and employ moderation.

I don't only eat plants.

Citation needed.

Fuck off reddit.

The UN is pushing for veganism, really activates the ol almonds.

It's common knowledge that casein can cause constipation.
archive.fo/ie3r5