The Five Year Plan - Or, how I learned to stop worrying about my job and embrace activism

Good morning everyone, so I had this idea for a five year plan that should help free young men from work so that the will be able to focus on activism. Now I haven't fully implemented this in my life yet, but I am moving in the right direction. TL:DR, Invest in stocks that yield enough dividends to cover base expenses.

Currently I am invested in a few stocks and they are covering a small portion, please feel free to add to this idea and help me grow it to something useful.

THE FIVE YEAR PLAN

The goal of the Five Year Plan is to free up the time of young men in order to participate in activism and organizational activities. To free them from the employment system so that if they are to lose their jobs, they will not be without a source of income.

What is needed for one to survive in the modern world?

The traditional way to go about obtaining these things is to have a job. One that will provide for these basic needs. But the issue is, jobs have liabilities, if one were to participate in activism and have his identity revealed, then that could mean the loss of his job and thus the loss of the ability to pay his bills.

Money is the crux of all of this. If a man has enough money to cover his expenses outside of employment, then he will not be threatened by potential unemployment.

My goal is to emancipate these young men from their jobs so they be free from that fear. The way we will do this is by using the funds of the participants for investing in stocks that yield dividends. If we can estimate how much the base expenses are and get their investments up to a point where they can effectively cover those expenses, we will succeed in freeing up their time.

I will now put in bullet points the various phases we must go through to achieve this desired effect.

PHASE YEAR 1:

The first year must be dedicated to taking account of the expenses, debts and financial situation of the participant.

PHASE YEAR 2:

The second year will be paying off remaining debts and examining the financial situation of the participant once again. At this stage the participant should have done the following:

Depending on how phase one goes, will be the deciding factor for whether or not phase three can be implemented. Phase two should be an extended version of phase one and letting the changes settle in.

PHASE YEAR 3:

Nothing added yet.

The end of the Five Year Plan should be a man who's basic expenses are completely covered by passive income and he has a savings that will act as a safety net in case of emergency.

Attached: ^B81D154F371A75D6137DC0767100177948359C249E3D7397E4^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (736x736, 118.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wegrowcoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Book-Summary-Awaken-The-Giant-Within.pdf
ia-bc.com/upload/359044.pdf
medium.com/@_unwriter/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-cash-experiment-52b86d8cd187
p2pfoundation.ning.com/profiles/status/show?id=2003008:Status:69295
0ye0gncqg772o.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pay your (((debts)))
>so you can participate in (((activism)))!

sage

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (((Activism))) ANTIFA-Right Spencer/Soros/Dugin threads. We're not falling for your tricks kike-bots and FEDS.

Attached: 1412171929627.jpg (719x591 86.92 KB, 806.15K)

Fuck your kikery.

Hi FBI.

What a fucking faggot.

Activism is gay so just insert your own goal instead. Independence from ZOG is something we can all agree is a good path to seek.

I can’t even agree on that point. ‘ZOG’ is everywhere, and no escape route but death. You buy food? You’re not independent. These ceaseless half measures are child’s play at best and at worst a mechanism of corruption and subversion of the human will. You offer nothing.

If you want to reshape your life and become the Ubermensch, read:
Very powerful tools to streamline your emotions into getting shit done and how to deal with emotions (and mind fucks).

wegrowcoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Book-Summary-Awaken-The-Giant-Within.pdf
ia-bc.com/upload/359044.pdf

Not your blog, cunt.

>Use money to invest in the (((stockmarket)))
Nothing about children, land, skills, physical fitness or tradition. Just trying to live on the labor of others through unearned income. Well done OP, you're a faggot kike.

Attached: PEPE EATS ZYKLON B.png (1039x559, 326.22K)

Holy shit, it's absolutely shit.

Here's a plan that's remarkably better than yours:

1) Load up on as much credit card debt as possible.
2) Set up a farm offgrid.
3) Go bankrupt, ensure that farm is not known of to the system
4) Enjoy farm, wife, kids.

It's almost nigger-tier, but still better than yours.

>ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (((Activism))) ANTIFA-Right Spencer/Soros/Dugin threads. We're not falling for your tricks kike-bots and FEDS.
JIDF aren't sending their best.

Zig Forums is sending their best

Eh if all you need is
then get on welfare. It's easy enough to get an autism/asperger's diagnosis and it guarantees you social security disability payments in the United States. Then you can get section 8 housing as well so you'll only be paying like $150 a month to rent an entire house. Also this taxes the system as more white men aren't in the labor force resulting in less productivity for the average corporation in the long term.

That would simply get you arrested.

stfu faggot

The waitlist for Section 8 housing in my area is not only 5 years long, it's closed.

kek

I forgot to add, unless you have an obvious disability, like being permanently unable to walk or a massive stroke, it takes two years or more to get on SSI. A friend's daughter who is massively bipolar had to fight for 6 years to get SSI, and she only gets $800 a month.

How’s the weather in Tel Aviv?

If you’re married you can forget SSI. They’ll count your spouse’s part time job against your 750$.

The economy is literally designed around investments giving the quickest and largest returns. Plus, as the loaner in the loaner/borrower relationship, you're the one that acts in the "you own nothing kike" part of the equation.

If you get a job as a blue collar worker and didn't go to collage, you don't need this. Most of other blue collar workers are conservative and sometimes nationalist and you didn't need to take any collage loans. Become the new natsoc proletariat.

She's probably a dumbass then. Low IQ people really can't game the system and it's kind of depressing considering they're actually fucked up but oh well even low IQ niggers can do it. All of my high IQ NEET buds got their asperger's diagnosis after rehearsing the symptoms then received a notified letter from their case manager/social worker and their physician that they couldn't work. This was all it took after filing. Most of them got on SSI within a year and received disability backpay from the time of their first claim.

Go to a rural area then as the section 8 housing waitlist drops to about a year in the midwest or rural western towns. In the meantime do as my NEET buds did and apply to transitional housing for those with SMI or drug addictions. The rent should be less than $250 a month which is more than enough combined with food stamps/disability.

You know, even posting memes all day is activism if you do it with the intention to change peoples opinions.

Nice fantasy
Since we're sharing fan fiction, l have this idea where we all just secede from the Union and form our own White nation in Maine and then conquer Canada.

She wasn't "gaming the system, sge's actually severely bipolar.

Moving automatically dq's you from benefits until you establish residency in the new area, a process that can take up to a year depending on the rules in the area you move to. Areas with generous benefits tend to make this process as long as possible in order to prevent people from "gaming the system". Abd moving into an institution full of junkies and spergs doesn't sound like freedom to be, it sounds like hell. All if this to avoid having to get a job, jesus christ.

Best post.

You're a fucking idiot if you think organization is always a bad thing.

Investing in stocks is necessary to gain passive income in a simple way.

The goal of the fucking program is to prevent things like losing your job when you actually go out and do something with the world. With all the time this would save you, you could go out and do more important things instead of being tied to some job and being dependent on it for income.

And as long as you have that paranoid way of thinking, you will always be bound to fail.

Do you have a problem with this? Last I checked, that's how the real world worked.
Pay off your fucking debt so you aren't indebted to someone else.
>Use money to invest in the (((stockmarket)))
The stockmarket may not be something we agree with as NatSoc's, but living in a fairy tale world where it doesn't matter and you leave that off the table is braindead.
So I guess you really got to own all those anime figures, huh?
How about you tell me the real issue the with the idea INSTEAD of bitching about it like a petulant child?

NO SHIT REALLY? I GUESS THOSE THINGS DON'T REALLY MATTER IF I DIDN'T MENTION THEM!
Read you dumb nigger. The goal is purely financial, of course you should be physically fit, of course you attempt to own land (though that comes with its own host of problems, like property taxes). Of course you should try to have children and maintain tradition.
The idea is that doing this would HELP you have more time to do those things and focus on better goals, NOT JUST ACTIVISM, so you can make a life that is far more effective.

Also, you clearly do not know how stocks work if you honestly believe it's just living on unearned income. Investing in stocks, is giving financial support to companies and industries that need it and the profits from which come down to you when you invest. It's literally like giving back interest on a loan.

You may not LIKE the way that things are, but guess what? Having more free time will give you the chance to upgrade your skills or do all the other things you mentioned, dipshit.

So maybe in neverland can you rack up massive amounts of debt without having to pay it back, but not in reality.
Have you done this? Or found a situation where it has worked? Please let me know.
2) Set up a farm offgrid.
No where in the United Fucking States you can't. The government will come for you, for taxes, for debt if you have it. Don't believe you can just hide it.
You still have to pay taxes, you still need healthcare, you still need to pay for shit, you tell me how you're going to do that without money.

This is also not a bad idea, but it does inhibit your ability to have a job or get resources, unless you do it under the table, but that also leaves you liable for an audit.

Not an argument.

Look, someone who actually gets it.

Also good, ideally all your debts are non-existent and you can ally with people in blue collar field.

What is wrong with all the shitters in this thread? Are they all fucking children? Seriously, like another user mentioned, the economy is designed around investments. Taking advantage of this for own benefit to provide funding for ourselves is not an evil thing to do. This is just how the world works and in order to be effective you really need to take that into account.

Attached: 1bf1dccf79b16b6a373a4fac4834d2f60b02a6059454f5f1b246aee21e5a72db.png (435x468, 96.27K)

If it was just losing your job that you had to worry about, then it would be fine, but they throw us in fucking jail just for defending ourselves from limp wristed faggots who attack us.

Have you SEEN the videos where all we do is flee and we still get arrested and/or lawfare'd?

Fuck off dude. There is no activism when the fucking state is willing to conveniently forget that you have rights whilst simultaneously forgetting laws where antifa is concerned. Black pill: the days of the Huntington Beach roflstomp against Antifa are long gone when the cops aren't willing to enforce the fucking law.

Attached: 1469692254675.png (747x491, 29.98K)

I know, and it's completely unjustified, but the best thing you can do in those situations, is just not defend yourself (if you can). Making yourself blameless in the eyes of the law, makes a huge difference.

I don't know about where you are. But my first interaction with the law while I was attending a protest, I was tackled by a leftist who tried to steal my sign, but I didn't hit back or fight back. The police let me go and arrested the other guy. Right now, violence of any kind, even if it's in legal self-defense is out of the question due to how they will look for fault on our part and attempt to try us.

I have and that's why I say the above.

There are plenty of other avenues that we can take without getting involved in any physical altercations. Staying within the law as much as possible is important.

All my possessions, except my adjunct books, can fit into two duffel bags. I have no debt. Currently, I'm saving up money to buy a property in rural South America or somewhere in Eastern Europe. Properties there can be found at $5000. Upon relocation, I'll be able to work over the net with digital marketing skills I've been honing over the last year. I've already worked with a few famous people and the money comes relatively easily.

I'd stay in Australia but this country has no future. It's basically just a hotter Canada. No one gives a fuck about anything but money and pleasure. All whites are absolute rootless cosmopolitan lemmings. It's beyond saving, honestly.

If I am to recommend one thing to other goys trying to free themselves from the system, it's a high-demand skill that can earn you decent cash over the net.

Not to mention is anathema to the NS worldview, larping fucking idiot. Stocks are usury.

Whether or not ZOG is everywhere is an empirical question, not an attitudinal one. Stupid people like you are even more prone to failure than a paranoid schizophrenic. Show me God’s Temple of your own making and I’ll give you a pass, child.

This is bullshit. I had a fucking stroke and had to fight 5 years to get SSDI, and then I finally got it retroactively for the period I was recovering. I didn't get shit when I couldn't work and would have gone homeless without help from friends and family.

Please describe in detail how to "easily" get SSDI? This "Neetbux" and "Autismbux" memes need to end.

I agree with the OP. As long as we can be economically blackmailed and coerced everything else is useless. We have to get out of conventional "work" and employment.

Same here. These guys are liars.

Reported OP, you fucking triple kike.

Attached: 1530228148-1.gif (280x314, 418.15K)

Even if you have a stroke it's hard. Believe me, I had one and had to appeal 5 years.

They aren't memes if you live in Australia. Our government's biggest expense is welfare. If you see guys talking about bux of any kind especially NEETbux or Autismbux, it's a safe bet that they're from /ausneets/ or /aus/.

I like where your head is at user but hear me out.
Dividend paying stocks don’t just shoot out cash they lose the value of whatever they pay, so if your stock pays a dividend of 4% it goes down in value 4%.
Also, unless you own the stocks for a year you pay income tax as opposed to capital gains tax.
Investing is very important though and it’s a great place to park your cash.
However investing in stocks (low cost index funds) is only step 1.
Step 2 should be buying cash flowing real estate
Ok so learn about long distance real estate investing.
Not all debt is created equal. When someone else is paying your debt it’s not debt, it’s leverage, in your favor.

Say you buy a $100,000 house and put 20% down. The rent is 1,000 and after your mortgage and all other expenses (you’ll learn what those are as you research this) you’re left with $100/month positive cash flow
Hold on. First of all that’s a 60% cash on cash return. Second of all, every dollar that someone else is paying into your mortgage is giving you equity. That is how you catapult your wealth forward.

Be careful with this. When your passive matches or exceeds your cost of living expenses you are technically financial free. However, if you are not earning W2 income you will not be able to qualify for conventional financing (there are other ways to get financing though) just be careful.

As far as living off your stock portfolio income most financial advisors reccomend 3-4% withdrawal rate so unless you’re already got a million and are living a very frugal lifestyle with your housing complement paid for then I don’t know how you’d live off that.

I'm not saying it's fair user I'm just saying the welfare system rewards the deceitful and punishes the honest. Your case and this case demonstrates this wonderful feature of the American welfare state. Rather than providing a buffer or much needed resources to the actually disadvantaged for extended periods of time based on the ability to work, the bureaucratic red tape at the SSA exists as a sorting mechanism to root out honest Americans which are usually white Americans in order to keep them economically productive. "Do you really want those disability benefits I mean they're really difficult to get look at all of this paperwork you have to fill out and look at that you need a medical source statement that you're unable to work can you really get that? Also this could take years you should just go back to work m'kay?" the social worker says while fast-tracking the application of the physically able nigger with five kids and a coke-head wife behind you. They're purposefully making it as hard as possible for you so that you give up and die or go back to work to keep the economy functioning, even in a terrible condition.

Let me ask a few questions now.
How many doctors did you see during your filing process? Did you get a medical source statement? Did you get multiple medical source statements or just a shitty doctor's letter? Did you refile after 6 months? Did you call daily? Weekly? Monthly? Did you physically go to your local SSA office and refile if needed even though they tell you you're not supposed to? Did you seek out a lawyer to help you with the process?

The NEETs I mentioned received at the very least two medical source statements which are the holy fucking grail for SSI. They are literally one of the checklist items to get you expedited. Those NEETs also made it their job to check in with the SSA constantly. Keep in mind these posts aren't advocating for welfare fraud or anything of the sort. In fact most of those NEETs were actually on the spectrum so :^).

Why can’t literate people be more unassuming? Giving free advice at the basest of levels to someone who’s actually experienced what you pretend to prescribe strategies for? Sick, and sickening.

Please either become a productive and upright member of society or fucking gas yourselves

Fuck off.

Are you fucking retarded, or just too unambitious to do anything about your situation so you blame kikes? Gas yourself you subhuman double nigger untermensch

Having money? Nice strawman. You were just shilling stocks.

Stocks are classified as a cash asset you pleb. How about you shut your mouth and learn something then take that knowledge and apply it to not being a complete fucking loser, You can’t blame everything on kikes, you need to take some responsibility for your own life and the place you’re in. You don’t sound like have control over a damn thing in your life.
I don’t want to be negative but it’s the only language some of you seem to understand.

What part of this do you not understand? You don’t get to be patrician when you live and die by usury. You’re a halfwit through and through. The point is not to win but to make things right for your people. You are a traitor.

Where in any of what I’ve said is there usury? Taking a loan out isn’t usury.

I understand that I’m doing whatever it takes to make sure that I and my family are set not just for life but for generations. I understand that you would rather live in your moms basement and bitch about how you’re powerless against kikes rather then actually doing something about it. I understand that ten years from now you’ll probably just kill your self instead of having a family and raising them up because you’d rather be a little bitch instead of doing something and you try to convince yourself it’s okay because you’d be a like if you didn’t

Egotist. You aspire to no higher principle than your own comfort. Filtered for being alt-right scum.

You should be more like me and less like you. I live for my family you live for nothing. You have no control over yourself. You are der untermensch. Change your ways. Grow a spine and have some ambition. Why would any attractive woman want to marry and have children with some loser who can’t even get his shit together and have no plans to?

Attached: A192EC90-D35F-449D-9224-07FDCCAD8735.jpeg (191x264, 25.86K)

If anyone, it's you larping, you're trying to ignore reality and not provide an argument.

Not everyone is good with finances. It is one of the issues with OP's poor advice. Another that also affects you is the high cost of things you do not know about. You cannot control everything. An accident or medical condition can clean you out easily. At the very least, set you back 5-10 years.

Ahh, that's a very good point to make. I suppose it will take far more money to actually make that the jump to living off the stocks.
Thanks for the advice user.

If the alt-right is more successful with actually making an effect by ways of financial responsibility, then maybe we need to be more like the alt-right.

Go eat a dick and provide a real argument.

That’s why you prepare for it. You can’t control getting sick or hit by a car but you can control whether or not you have 6 months living expenses readily available. Control is a mindset thing as well. If you claim responsibility for everything that happens to you in a negative way then you are asserting that you can control everything that happens to you in a positive way. For example if you are in traffic and you’re late to work you say it’s your fault for not leaving early enough to account for the traffic rather than blame the traffic being there. People who never take responsibility have a victim mentality and never succeed in life.

There’s a book called Set For Life by Scott Trench it’s one of the best books I’ve read on how to set yourself up for success and not be stuck working a 9-5 for the rest of your life. Personally I like audio books because I can listen to them in the car or around the house. I can go through a book a week doing this.
For real estate I would reccomend the bigger pockets podcasts and forums. The founder is a kike but regardless Brandon Turner is Norwegian and Dan Greene is Scottish their guests usually aren’t kikes either.

Attached: A36CE7F4-F80A-4EE8-B475-075A00320767.jpeg (314x499, 29.45K)

what the fuck is this thread? Invest in nothing goy, just let your assets sit in the federal jew dollar.

Despite what many say I think this is a quality post OP. Should have finished your other parts before posting though

Checked. What is your problem, OP. How can you not have any ideas beyond paying off debt and stocks, and then waste our time with all this?

Real estate, building a company, so many passive income suggestions and you can only pick stocks - the one option that is the most like gambling? The only way you could have made this worse is if you suggested bonds or investing in bitcoin.

*BOOF* ssnniifff…oh yes my janny….sssnnniiiffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…a shitpost I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite a pungent shitpost yes very much so …..sssnnniiffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….stale memes…..quite dank my janny….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my janny….another if you please….nice a big shitpost now….*BOOOOOFFFF* Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and low effort my janny….hmmmmm…is that a new thread on your report que?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little look before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a quite a job you're doing my janny….ah yes….let me guess…for free as well?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssnniiffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..flavor blasted goldfish and mountain dew I take it my janny? For those long hours?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..*BOOOOOOOF* Oh I was not expecting that…that little ban my janny….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssnnniiifffff…and yet…so long…yes…the ban….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my janny…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssnnniiiff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my janny…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….fuck mods and niggers my janny….ssnniifffffff….yes….?

Attached: 1543685257473.png (600x1078, 42K)

Go build your castle on a wetland and congratulate yourself on a job well done. You may not feel it but your children will.

I’ll never be so shortsighted.

And there we have it. I needn’t even contest your remarks.

About time someone on here puts their brains to good use. I was worried about this same issue myself. Glad I'm not the only one.

One thing I'd include in Phase 1 is learning a trade. If you have a trade, whether it's building things or healing people, you can be your own boss. You don't have to worry about people firing you. Plus, the knowledge you'll obtain will be an asset to you both before and after SHTF.

I'm not an expert on finance, so take what I have to say about it with a grain of salt. One general thing I'd recommend in Phase 3 is to just keep saving money so you can invest in passive income streams in Phase 4. Stuff like index funds and infrastructure (cell towers can make good money, AFAIK.)

That's all I can really add off the top of my head. Keep up the good work, though. There are people who lurk here that are more willing to listen to you, even if it seems like you're casting pearls before swine. Every hatched plan is one more potential step toward real action.

What does that even mean nigger? You haven’t made a single argument since you got here. You don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t understand finances or investing. You think stocks are usury which again shows how you know absolutely nothing about either. You probably collect social security for some bullshit reason and you think you’re some NS purest when the reality is you’d be sterilized and for good reason.
All you’ve done is try to shit on people who have a legitimate interest in financial independence so that they are not dependent on some soul crushing 9-5 where they’ll work for 40 years paying 30% or more in taxes to support leeches like you.
In 5-10 years it’s possible to free yourself from meaningless work and mundane routine. To work if and when you want to and spend your time on more fulfilling pursuits. What’s more powerful, 100 National Socialists with a $100million net worth or 100,000 little faggots like you shriveled up in your mother’s basement doing nothing except bitching on an anonymous forum. Gas yourself, you rotten waste of life.

Attached: A5038331-CCB8-4481-889F-7240CD1D6FBF.jpeg (173x320, 25.39K)

huehuehuehue

u wanna be a VIP pleb
you'll never be free, you are not meant for it, you don't even have a free mind
try lyrking moar

With the exception of (((student loans))) you can just not pay your debts op. Its not even illegal, after all, you didn't wrack up that credit card debt with the intent of not paying it back. They can just sue you in civil court and if you don't have any assets then there's fuck all they can do.
Also, dividends? ISHYGGYDIGGYDO

Attached: f75dc977683c266e43b397777b92b9e00a77b5d1f3bf77f93ee775cb31a63659.png (535x590, 421.91K)

NOT. AN. ARGUMENT. FAGGOT.

Attached: 3cc70bce593780313fdbfa63120588020aa29c619f2aee0be296f20c96952889_(2).jpg (1219x1750, 329.7K)

Yes contribute to ZOG goy. Whites are the most economically productive race and therefore we can't have masses of white men dropping out of society or becoming non-compliant.

*sips*

Oh its one of these threads

Attached: 1424476507016.jpg (966x885, 174.35K)

So drop out of society then, no one is stopping you. Just don’t think that it’s going to amount to anything and good luck getting anyone else to do it with you.
What’s more threatening to ZOG, all whites becoming recluses or all whites being financially independent with the ability to run for office and finance others to do the same? Or just have the ability to raise a family of 5 kids that doesn’t need zog indictrinstion?
Use your head dumb nigger

Attached: A023C4D1-D68B-49C2-AE69-443453C59D02.jpeg (635x595, 96.1K)

What a goon

Average annual dividend is around 4% unless very risky/volatile high yield is bought into.

Income to cover the basics and leave a tiny bit of operational funds is $25,000/yr.

$25,000/0.04 == $600,000

Let's say half or more in this thread are closer to making $25,000/yr and only a small portion are making $60,000/yr or more.

It would take, saving the entirety of one's income without spending a dime, 25 years to get to $600,000.

Shave off about five years if you roll your dividends in during that time.

In other words, not happening familam!

plebbit spaced so the drooling morons ignore this post and fuck themselves.

Step one: Buy a gun
Step two: blow you fucking brains out you CIA nigger

There is so much wrong with your reasoning it is hardly worth going through. Many of your assumptions are patently ridiculous. But beyond that, you discredit your position entirely by manufacturing factual details about me in your troglodyte rant. There is no arguing with a stupid person, so enjoy that point of view I guess.

Preach it. The amount of ignorance on financial matters demonstrated in this thread is astonishing. Keep up the good work.

Let me start off another flamewar: Interest is a GOOD thing, and market set interest rates are a public good!

Fractional reserves are what's morally reprehensible. Leverage backed 100% by non-fractional marginable assets is dangerous, but good too.

I have $5,000,000 in ethereum and bitcoin, as of right now.

I have been funding Red Ice TV, American Renaissance and various political groups and activists.

Attached: 675654w.PNG (645x506, 601.95K)

Prove it.

tbh
if all white men on earth went on strike for one year, all the niggers would have starved to death and the kikes would be bankrupt
they fear their productive slaves dropping out of their system, they farm you as a slave but you can just choose not to work and they know they can't enforce you to work

Fucking nice one brah. We need more cashed up red pilled dudes to help those trying to spread the word or host conservative content.

On a crypto note, serious question: Is it worth holding anything other than ETH and BTC? I am split 50% btc and eth and 50% alt coins- gvt wan zil aion iota and xmr.

Look into SV and Craig Wright.
Carefully.

Notice the color palette.
Don't believe me. Crypto is full of scammers.
Research. Carefully.

Attached: pallete.jpg (865x213 76.2 KB, 183.34K)

So you think Craig Wright and BTCSV is the real deal and not a scammer?

*BCHSV

Its very possible based on some of the stuff I've been able to dig up.
At the very least, it deserves a second look from anyone who is already invested in the space.

If you don't mind reading something a little technical, this exists:
medium.com/@_unwriter/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-cash-experiment-52b86d8cd187

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 10.21.39 PM.png (663x992, 461.34K)

I thought SV lost the hash war to ABC, so why is it better apart from greater ambition?

>medium.com/@_unwriter/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-cash-experiment-52b86d8cd187

Thanks for the heads up bro. I'm looking into it right now. The biggest accounts keep accumulating BTC atm.

SV is created by guys who used to run poker sites for a living.
So they know poker strategy.

They bluffed and made ABC flinch.
ABC put checkpoints on their chain, among some other things.
The article I linked talks about this some.

People are saying that SV is the only version of Bitcoin left that actually works.
But the only way to prove this is to attack. No one has had the balls yet.

Yeah that is interesting, but there are a lot of stupid people in this world.
You guys heard that Satoshi came back right?

Nour means light.
p2pfoundation.ning.com/profiles/status/show?id=2003008:Status:69295

And now there is a website that links back to that account id saying his identity will be revealed soon.
0ye0gncqg772o.com/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 6.17.47 AM.png (573x103, 13.57K)

Oh okay, so theyre a bunch of degenerate profiteers(which makes sense since the coin is just a fork to accommodate industrial miners like the ones C.W runs).
Wow, now thats some shill spin.
Thats pretty much irrelevant but double plus irrelevant because buttcoin cash is undesirable to begin with. Litecoin, Dash, Monero. Those are the 3 you want to be in.

BTW you better not be using third party wallets or keeping your shit on exchanges, download the core wallet/blockchain and no one can touch it or shut you out when the (((regulators))) put in (((anti-money laundering))) and (((anti-terrorist funding))) roadblocks for the average goy.

Attached: merchant50.gif (709x443, 313.17K)

You are free to invest where you see fit, of course.
That is the beauty of this all.
Those who are right are rewarded, and those who are not…
Well, we'll see.

This idea that has been floating around the net for a decade. There is an entire blogosphere devoted to early retirement/financial independence. There is a basic graph of how much of your earnings you have to save to retire but the general consensus is 5 years is very unrealistic and 10 is more likely. It all depends on how much of your income you save. Aim to live off 30% of your income

Attached: 4b9910ac129f10229992c005362d8627fd31d3eb23448dbe1f45bd5032373e70.jpg (627x444, 91.41K)

Still haven't made a single argument. Holy fuck kill yourself nigger.

What I'm proposing is effectively the same thing with one major difference ; rather than choosing to stop working you shift what your work is. Instead of working at some 9-5 you work for yourself or you work in more fulfilling work that may not pay as well.
The benefits of being financially independent are that you can do whatever you want with your time, you don't have to have your wife work and you don't need to put your kids in public schools.
Niggers who don't know what they are talking about like the first faggot I quoted above are so retarded they think that taking out a loan at 5% interest over 30 years somehow keeps kikes in power.
Who's the one benefitting, the kikes at the head of the bank getting a laughable 5% over 30 fucking years or the working man who in 10 years won't be a working man anymore and is taking his wife and kid's with him?

Currently I invest 50% of my pre-tax base salary or 40% of my projected annual earning. It's hard to live like that but a good quote I heard is "if it isn't painful to save then you aren't saving enough."

Just to clarify for lurking anons, 'save' doesn't mean putting your money under the mattress. What I would personally recommend to people starting out is to get a couple thousand in reserves for unexpected things. Then I would be putting 40% of my earnings (before taxes) into something like the Vanguard Total Stock Market Index. I would set this up as a brokerage account and not an IRA the reason is that your goal is to retire in 10 years not at the age of 65. I would keep using this to park your money until you have enough for a downpayment on an investment property. Now there's two main ways to go about this. If you live in a normal market where you can buy cash flowing properties for 100-200k then you should just get one with an FHA loan which is 3.5% down (plus closing costs) this shouldn't take long to save for. Alternatively if you live in a place where the average single family home is over $400k you are probably better off doing out of state real estate investing which is a little more tricky and you will need between 20-30% down plus you'll have to have a property manager.
This doesn't mean you can't still invest in your local market it's just a bit trickier and you really have to wait for a good deal or get creative and start pursuing them on your own.

A better set of steps than OPs would be this, in my opinion of course.

Increase your income as much as possible. Sales and coding are usually good career paths that are low entry barriers with high earning potential. Otherwise get that promotion, work that overtime, get a second job. Do what you have to do to get that W2 income way the fuck up.

Reduce your spending as much as you can in the areas where it actually matters the most. The two main areas are housing and transportation. Find a cheaper place to live, get another roommate. Bike or walk to work if possible, own a cheap car instead of leasing the nicest one. These actually have a much more significant impact on your wealth than having a beer with the boys or having coffee every morning so don't worry about cutting that stuff out. Your goal is 40% of income saved. Also keep in mind that since you are taxed on your earned income saving money actually has a greater impact dollar for dollar by a factor of 30% or whatever your taxed income is. However, keep in mind you can't save your way to wealth you need to generate more income as well.

Take that 40% and start pumping into investments. A low cost index fund like Vanguard Domestic Total Stock Market is a great place for that.

Cont'd…