Trump: The Last President?

Donald Trump may be the last President of the United States.

There will certainly be people that will follow him that will use the title, but their allegiance won’t be to the electorate as a whole – their allegiance will be only to the Left.

As we see in California now, the entire mechanism of state government has switched to a uniform Leftist government – the California Republican Party is as potent a political force as a group of twelve year old My Little Pony fans at an MMA event.

The Governor isn’t the Governor of California, especially when he won in a 57% to 43% victory.

The Governor is the Governor of the Left, and will represent the Left, not the electorate in general. The swing vote, which has moderated elections nationally is absent in California. The swing vote means that the most uninterested people have the levers of power. That category of people simply does not exist in California.

Party leader? Sure. Governor? Well, in name only. In reality, the recently elected Governor is the Democratic Party leader.

Recently, we’ve had contests at the national level for President – the swing voter makes a difference. Could McCain have won in 2008? No, not really, mainly because no one liked him. Could Romney have won in 2012? Maybe, but it would have been like electing your middle school principal as President. The fact that Trump did win in 2016 was relatively surprising to me.

Trump’s victory did expose part of the genius of the founding fathers. Despite the popular vote being in favor of Clinton, Trump concentrated on and won the Electoral College. The Electoral College isn’t a genius move because Trump won – the Electoral College was a guarantee of the essential promise of the Constitution to the States that the small states wouldn’t get dragged around like a St. Bernard’s chew toy (small states hate slobber), but it also provided a trap against voter fraud and a mechanism for nearly instant legitimacy of the elected President. In order to cheat on a national election, you’d have to cheat in state after state after state. Cheating in New York City or even statewide in Texas alone won’t do elect a fraudulent President.

And while it’s common it’s not unheard of: Trump is the fifth President to be elected by winning the Electoral College without winning the popular vote.

But on election night 2018, Bill Kristol tweeted:

‘I’ve always disliked the phrase “demography is destiny,” as it seems to minimize the capacity for deliberation and self-government, for reflection and choice. But looking at tonight’s results in detail, one has to say that today, in America, demography sure seems to be destiny.’

Other urls found in this thread:

prophecies-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/baba-vanga-prophesied-44th-us-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Right faces a serious headwind in future elections. A few data points:

- Before the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, California was reliability Republican. After that law passed? California dived quickly into the Leftist camp – the primary driver being the rise of first generation citizens being allowed to vote – a group that strongly skews Leftist, by 3 to 1 or more. When I was a kid, California was a shining economic model of progress. Now it’s a poster-child for income inequality and poverty. So California’s got that going for it.

- Florida has one major group that will impact future elections – newly-minted predominantly (5 to 1 Leftist) ex-felon voters approved by a Florida constitutional amendment just approved this election. 5 million ex-felon voters, which using extremely conservative math nets the Left 400,000 more votes. Donald Trump won by 110,000 or so votes. Additionally, we’ve seen that Florida is a mess after a close vote.

- Texas is moving Left. Yes, Cruz beat Beto, but those demographics that Kristol talked about appear here strongly, and I wrote about it before (The Fall of Texas and the Coming One Party State). Texas doesn’t turn Left in 2020 unless the economy really, really tanks. Probably 2024. Certainly 2028. 2032? Expect posters to Stalin©.

- The economy. It ran on 0% interest rates for years. Now that the Fed is attempting to raise rates? At some point the party is over and the economy will hit a recession – probably before 2020. If Trump is lucky? A recession in 2019 would be good. Like right away. Presidents don’t do well running for re-election in the middle of a recession. It’s like trying to lick a flagpole at -40°F (-40°C) – it’s embarrassing to be there and requires the fire department to save you. Ask Jimmy Carter.

- The process of drawing legislative voting districts to benefit your party is as old as the Republic. It even has a name, gerrymandering, named after Elbridge Gerry, governor of Massachusetts when they said the strange congressional district he created looked like a salamander. Gerry+salamander=gerrymander. Or maybe it was his wife, whose nickname was “Lizard Lips.” Republicans have 33 governorships, so they’re getting pretty good at drawing districts that would make Gerry proud. But the Left is using judges to undo the creative districting, which makes it rougher to gain a majority in the House of Representatives.

Many of these changes are permanent and spread to other states. Folks leaving California because it’s too much like California move to wonderful places such as where my brother John Wilder lives. (There’s a longer version of why my brother’s name is John Wilder, but let’s just assume our parents weren’t very imaginative. We at least have different middle names.)

What happens when they move there? Well, being normal Californians, the first thing they do is get on the Homeowners’ Association boards, because people from California really like telling other people what to do. My brother attended a meeting of his board one night. Sage McUnicorn, who had recently moved from California, motioned that the new trash company collect recyclables every week.

My Brother John: “Don’t they charge extra for that?”

Sage O’Smurf: “Namaste, yes, but it is good for the planet. It will help us protect Mother Earth. It’s only a few hundred dollars a year. Don’t we all love the Earth that much?”

My Brother John: “You’re saying that you want to charge every person in this neighborhood extra money to pick up newspapers and plastics that the trash company just dumps in a landfill? (That’s what the trash company was doing then. – JW) How is it responsible to force another person to pay for your views?”

Sage MacRainbow: “The oracles tell us that is how it is done. Never pay for your own convictions. That could get expensive!”

My brother’s argument actually swayed the HOA. They didn’t end up with a recyclable fee. But the point remains: Californians who leave California because it is, well, California, want to move to new places to make them just like California when they get there. It’s like when zombie bites you, but you get a lecture, too.

Trump in 2020 has headwinds against him. In 2024, however, all of the demographic changes have continued another four years. Texas may be as permanently left as California has become, and Florida may have joined it, if Florida can figure out how a pocket calculator works by then. Without Florida? Re-election looks grim even in 2020.

If every future election has a foregone conclusion, that leaves the President as a single party leader of the Left. And in Washington D.C. the Left has been consistently more disciplined on voting, though they do tend to form circular firing squads on policy. Given the thin Senate majority now, another decade of demographic change might allow truly uniform and consolidated power as all legislative bodies are captured along with the Presidency. And at that point the United States is a de facto single party state, with a minority party that is just for show. A list of single party states that look like this includes such human rights wonders and great vacation spots as Turkey, South Africa, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.

It gets scary when prophecies start becoming true
prophecies-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/baba-vanga-prophesied-44th-us-president.html

People in California will vote Democrat no matter how bad things get

Well, when that happens, and the US collapses (and come on, it's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHEN) there's atleast one silver lining: no more aid to Israel. Once the Democrats get into power and the demographics shift enough to slap nigs everywhere, you'll have a country that doesn't produce, doesn't make anything and quickly collapses taking Israel with them.
Oh I'm pretty sure the Jews know this, they're most likely counting on sucking on Europe's money-teats afterwards, and that's why they're scared as shit with all the nationalistic movements gaining power: their golem is dying and their backup planning just looked down on them and said "No".

It's a matter of perspective. 1/2 the nation is saying, "Not my President"; mostly non-Whites and low-IQ dope-smoking cuckolds.
In contrast, when they get "their" President, she will not represent 1/2 of the nation that tires of being the sole group financing a treasury leaking like a sieve into social programs which only benefit non-Whites and low-IQ dope-smoking cuckolds
This nation serves neither group as a whole. Whites need their own place to call home; which is more about culture and less about skin-color

Attached: cia.png (541x488, 470.84K)

I often wonder how pissed the jews are with the creation of the internet. All that ability to control and command from across the world in real time, and yet it's very nature inhibits such control, and worse, from the jews point of view, it allows instant transmission of data, and more terrifying the world wide nigh-instantaneous transmission of factual unaltered data.
The second half of the world wars was only fought because the jews had control over the transmission of the super majority of data news articles from the NSDAP were altered for the non-german speaking people by their jewish (((friends))) received by the public.
Now? Look at how shaky Syria has gotten, this country would have been the next Gaza strip, instead it's leader is still very much in power and is winning this war. Twenty years ago such a situation, a non-saudi middle eastern nation telling the israelis "No.", and then being able to keep their nation? Not happening. Now? Very much happening.
The end of the parasitical sapients know as jews and/or semites The genetics, as the muslim leadership is from the same genetic stock and thus has the same innate desires for domination and degradation is coming, thanks to the power of information dissemination given onto The People, rather than the (((owners))) of the printing presses.
Better yet, the jews have spent quite an amount of their precious money building the very edifice of their destruction, have tied their businesses of media and finance to this edifice of their destruction in such a fashion as (((they))) cannot be withdrawn from it's grasp.
And then there is the meme/rule of this grand work of mankind.
The internet never forgets.

The GOP will die, which will be a net positive because things are degrading too quickly to reform it, we simply don't have time. Just because the GOP dies doesn't mean the right goes with it. No doubt the Jeb types will be working to forge an even cuckier version of the GOP that looks something like "GOPv2.0 + Beaners" please clap… but that shit will fail obviously fail. The only possible political solution is a far right party that doesn't compromise, but just like the NSDAP we're not going to be able to pull in large numbers of normalfags until they endure some economic pain. History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes. Just like the economic problems of Weimar, I think you know as well as I do that nothing was fixed in 2008 and we only postponed the inevitable. When the dollar collapses this is all going to get very interesting as people get wiped out, but essentially this will be our window to get our message out front and center. It will only work if whites are the exclusive target, and only once they have suffered enough under the weight of their shitty economic decisions. If I were writing up the structure of the party it would be a combination of..
I think a lot of whites would jump on board.

Last president, first emperor.

Attached: nau.png (775x512, 98.52K)

Reported. Go back to reddit.

Well sure, the alternative for Whites at that point would be eternal demonization by the J-Left and their brown pets, paying ever-increasing taxes to fund social programs for women/browns/blacks/homos, and never getting anything back for their tax payments except to be called racist sexist homophobic Islamophobic anti-Semitic bigots, blamed for any and every complaint by any of the endless victim groups that comprise the modern left.

Republicans are not right. Kill yourself, torpedo.

Here we go
No more factual discussion boys
No discourse allowed

Attached: smug reinhard.png (401x602, 257.49K)

Shill your bullshit elsewhere, niggerjew.

We have been a single party state for the last 60 years, you stupid fucking newfag.

FUN FACTS, YOU FUCKING YID:
1. Trump is ZOG. He is not going to save you. He is not working with you. He is working against you.
2. Aid to Israel is the only reason the US exists. It is the muscle and the money. These two things will never stop, to the exclusion of all else. The nation hasn’t existed since 1913. It is a shell of slave meat to work and die for Israel. Period.
3. Republicans are not right-wing. If you need to be told this, HERE, you also need to post your address so we can kill you for being a traitor to the US.
Either have an argument or don’t reply.

I'm more and more convinced that this is some kind of shilling, or someone whose mental health is on a downward spiral. Factually all of the shit you're saying is true but the vitriol is reminiscient of a jaded angry jew spitting on the ground. The negativity of indignation is dark, which is not a look inside the heart of an aryan racial soul. I hope you're taking care of yourself user, it's okay to take a break from this shit if you need to for your mental health.
Also, sage is not a downvote.

The question is, will they fight back or meekly submit to these traitors?

Attached: Sand is Bad.png (500x316, 65.83K)

Commit suicide immediately. Now. Not a fucking joke. End your goddamn life. You people get me mad enough and I’ll teach myself how to take down this entire fucking website. Then we’ll have PROOF that no one will fight back, since we’ll all just filter out to different websites where we can huddle in the fucking corner in fear as jews infiltrate and take over and we never fucking fight back ON OUR OWN GODDAMN HOME, THE ONE FUCKING WEBSITE WE USED TO HAVE WHERE WE COULD DISCUSS TRUTH, AND NOW THE WEBSITE OWNER OPENLY ADMITS TO WORKING AGAINST US AND WE DO NOTHING.
“TAKE A BREAK” FROM FIGHTING THE JEWS? HOW ABOUT YOUR NECK TAKES A BREAK? MY. PEOPLE. ARE. DYING. AND NONE OF THEM EVEN ATTEMPT TO FIGHT BACK. FORTY FUCKING YEARS AGO WE GOT PROOF THAT NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO FIGHT BACK. I WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN OF MY OWN. I HAVE NO FUCKING REASON TO KEEP LIVING OTHER THAN OUT OF SPITE FOR THE FUCKING JEWS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ALL THIS IF WE’RE NOT GOING TO PHYSICALLY RETALIATE?

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Fuck you, fuck your ZOG emperor, fuck your copied and pasted shilling. “HURR U FBI CUZ U SAY FIGHT BACK” and “HURR U BLACKPILL CUZ U SAY NO ONE FIGHT BACK.” You’re fucking crippled by jewish brainwashing. Kill. Yourself.

I don't necessarily think that because I've been in that blackpill headspace before where I'm just like, "fuck every single thing" (2011) but the level of activity this poster engages in… in multiple threads… doesn't fit with how I've felt before. If I get blackpilled this hard I unplug and work, but this poster is just blasting unproductive venom all over the board like its his job to make sure any positivity is crushed. It's the same guy that gets extremely rustled when some inoccuous playful meme gains some traction. The pattern is too structured and too persistent to be an organic blackpill. (Again, unless its someone with mental health problems.)

Fact is not blackpilling, you subhuman piece of shit. Blackpills do not exist. Pills have nothing to do with emotion. You are injecting your emotion into the discussion. YOU ARE A LEFTIST.

Demography is destiny.

That's a fair point but you should be more direct. The god emperor meme is trash anyway.

Calm down.

If Trump cared about European-Americans he would not take money from Jewish donors like Sheldon Adleston and Paul Singer who promote and homosexuality, gambling and alcohol.

No, you misunderstood. The description of "possible shill" was more about the persistence and pattern of your post history than your anger. Anger is perfectly fine as Kai Murros points out (vid related),
m.youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
…anger and hate can provide us a well of infinite energy. I'm angry too. The fork in the road here is going to take some reflection on your part though, is that source of energy being deployed for productive or destructive purposes?
Nothing you're doing here constitutes "fighting back" and you're pouring a lot of dark energy into your posts. This place has always only been just a rally point, one among many. Your responses show you regard this place with oversized importance in how you react to any perceived shill/untruth. If a shill can extract that kind of energy from you just by shitposting, why would he ever choose not to? A shitpost provokes these kinds of responses? Perfect!
Why not? Having beautiful white children IS physical retaliation that will be much more impactful than any all-caps redposting you ever do here. Once you have kids involvement in the local community will make more sense… board of education… home owners associations… etc… Those are the places where simply speaking up goes far. A lot of people are just waiting for someone to speak up in those settings whom they can rally around.
No, I don't think that I just don't know what you mean specifically when you say fight back. We are all fighting back in different ways. I fight back by being successful, having a growing white family, growing my sphere of influence, and being as influential as I can within that sphere of influence (not large, doesn't have to be).

I agree, facts are facts. Rageposting is blackpilling though and you put a lot of emotion in your posts.
Example:
In communicating defeatism and hopelessness this dark energy spreads (which I believe is your goal).

Well? Is it? You tell me.
No shit; learn how to read.
And as such is useless, as it is completely co-opted now. It must be abandoned for somewhere that paid shilling is not allowed.
1. A man's word is his vow. I took a vow years ago that precludes marriage.
2. 15% of girls between 16 and 25 are virgins of a healthy weight. That's all that's left. It's also not 1900 anymore, so society doesn't let people in their late 20s court people that young anymore.
Correct, of course.
There's no doubting that. The problem is that the white birthrate is too low, and no one gives a fuck about why, nor cares to change society such that it will improve again.
On what are you basing this statement? Where has it been shown anywhere that whites have any intention of fighting back in any form?
Blackpilling doesn't exist. Pills have nothing to do with emotion. There are two pills.
Fact is not defeatism. Fact is not hopelessness. Fact is the only hope we have. SEVENTY YEARS, NO ONE HAS FOUGHT BACK. If this ISN'T going to continue, please provide evidence to that effect.

I'm still not ruling it out that this could be a type of shill. Again, the persistence of this persons post history to my mind precludes an organic poster who is feeling blackpilled. Or this person is in crisis and having a slow mental breakdown. Either way the unproductive rageposting is at best a massive offtopic distraction (derailing).

Either answer my questions, account for your own claims, or fuck off. Now.

Kill yourself.

I argue that posting your brand of defeatism and hopelessness here is a misuse of your energy (steamvalve), and can have only one effect… to spread defeatism and hopelessness to others which is destructive.
Shilling hard to identify sometimes… which is why I'm looking at you pretty closely. As far as this place goes, you're proposing to throw the baby out with the bathwater while simultaneously lowering the quality of the board with defeatism and hopelessness. A lot of your responses are very similar from thread to thread.
So your loyalty to a vow supercedes your loyalty to your race? You know how bad this looks right? If you're going to complain about white birthrates, the only thing you can't be basically is celebate.
Yea, it's bad… but even that stat is subversive. The percentage of 25 year old women who are virgins will be much lower than 16 year old virgins. Why include 25 year olds? Answer: to make the average lower. To make it seem more hopeless than it really is. Also understand that men age like a fine wine, by the time you're in your late 20s early 30s your sexual market value will be very high and you can select any 18-22 year old virgin you want and (if you attempt base level looksmaxing) hsve no issues building a family.
Look, I agree with you that Trump is ZOG but the campaign in 2015/2016 was so openly anti-immigrant that it shows people were just looking for someone to just say something. Yes he completely abandoned this base and betrayed them but the only point I'm making is that there are a ton of normalfags that just want someone to stand up and tell leftists to eat shit. I could give you some other examples that are personal anecdotes on different subjects, but people still tend to be more right of center and will respond.
Psyops user, you know this is plain false. You can call it "demoralization" if you want like Yuri Bezmenov, but it's the same thing.
Correct, but how you ragepost and cry about it while simultaneously honoring some "vow" makes it demoralizing/blackpilling.

(9) (half of the thread)
One angry boi we have here

Attached: smug443.jpg (720x456, 57.76K)

It's almost as if voting our way out of genocide was never a viable strategy.

Truly redpilled people don't fall for defeatism, which isn't what I'm posting.
Unless you kill the website owner, Zig Forums will never be Zig Forums again. What don't you understand about this? The only thing to do is leave. It is 100% compromised.
The vow is to my family. My family is my race.
It's an average. No one has stats for each age. 16-25 is a common age delineator. It's the only one for which I could find data.
And what good is that if…
We have no power and never will, within the current system. It's just not possible. As such, we have to destroy the current system and create our own. TO THAT END, we have to bring about circumstances which cause said destruction. That means PHYSICALLY. FIGHTING. BACK.
Yes, I want. Because words have definitions and it's jewish dialecticism to FALSELY ASSOCIATE words and concepts.
One extra family is meaningless in the face of this. That's not the problem here. Social beliefs are the problem.

So leave.

downvote negated

Attached: sage negated.jpg (447x306, 45.72K)

Try harder.

Global report for spam.

Yea you're new 07/08 were very bad, as well as 11/12. We all get down sometimes when it seems like things are going against us.
And also don't call it redpill because pills have nothing to do with enlightenment or obtaining truths or facts. Don't forget that words have definitions and it's jewish dialecticism to FALSELY ASSOCIATE words and concepts.
So, we have no power, but we need to use the power we don't have to exert control over a system to completely destroy it? So logically we have some measure of power and you crying like we don't is just more defeatism. Gotcha. Once we exert the power we don't have, we can then get some power (power we'll never have though) when we recreate a system so we can have power we'll never have. Gotcha.

I'm pretty much settled now that you're just a demoralization shill.

Tell me more about your vow of celebacy.

You two arguing over wordisms are just ridiculous. Especially
Stop acting like children and grow up.

The fuck kind of retort is that.
Okay, run along now. You're just shitposting.
Yes, you're just shitposting now. If you were going to have an honest discussion, you'd read posts before replying to them.
Not within the current system, you illiterate yid.
Never happened. Thanks for admitting that I was proven right.

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-140937_Firefox.jpg (1440x397, 190.55K)

We should be so lucky

Let me put this into context for you. Kikes use a technique called "pilpul" to try and reinterpret words to mean basically the opposite of what they plainly mean. They've done this for thousands of years creating loopholes in their own made up rabbinic laws to convince themselves they can "get one over" on god. Slimey kikes can't stop themselves from doing this in every aspect of their lives though, especially in american courtrooms to (((reinterpret))) what the constitution "really means."

It applies here to. You'll see I identified a demoralization shill, and he took issue with very common vernacular as a diversion tactic to deflect the criticism.

I then used the same technique against him both to point out his contradiction, but also to frustrate his blackpill faggotry.

No, keep spamming shit that no one said. That'll totally make us believe you're not an illiterate shill.

You did no such thing. Every word I said is fact. You have offered absolutely nothing whatsoever in refutation thereto. The entire last century of American history is "no one fights back against what jews do." Your claim that this will change requires evidence. You have no evidence. Kill yourself.

We're in the "complete breakdown" phase of a discussion with a kike where he pretends he didn't say any of the things he said.

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-142339_Firefox.jpg (1440x1718, 930.08K)

Would be the best possible outcome at this point

Yes, that highlights every response you've made to my posts.
Thank you for continuing to be physically incapable of providing evidence for your own claims.

Attached: Rockwell.png (842x752, 48.37K)

Highlighting where you said exactly what you're pretending you didn't say is evidence though, kvetch harder. Now, tell me more about your vow of celebacy.

Robert Whitaker just calls this "wordism"
The jews are not great warriors and even if they were, they don't have the numbers. So they rephrame all politics around words which they control the meaning of.
But you're sitting here going to pieces over wordism too. It's silly.

I don't like demoralization which btw, is commonly called "blackpilling" but this is not demoralization. user simply stated the fact that the treasonous, Zionist scum in charge of the US government will never stop sending 5 billion dollars a year to IsraHell. Not until they are physically removed.
Though in fairness, capslocking and soap box monologuing is pretty childish.

1. Learn how to read.
2. Still not evidence for YOUR. OWN. CLAIMS.
3. Your strawman is irrelevant to the discussion. Your non sequiturs don't work here.

Remember this thread. You can see this post pattern all over the board, and then you'll know I was right.

>>>/out/

No you get the fuck out, kike.

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-145917_Firefox.jpg (1440x1715, 941.31K)

>>>/out/