HR 1911

HR 1911 is a bill to combat antisemitism in the United States. Now the bill is to amend the State Department's Basic Authorities Act of 1956.
The bill has no specifications to how they (likely the ADL or SPLC) will enforce anything but since the US government is ok with spying on everyone, we can expect sudden police raids or something.
Along with any legal authority, any hired people will be reporting directly to the Secretary of State. This means the "enforcers" will be sucking in lots of tax dollars not just for pay, but background checks, and in actual job requirements too.

Attached: c82.jpg (500x358, 37.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1911
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will pass. No one will fight back against it. It is already illegal to BE ASKED questions about Israel in the United States.

link the text of the bill or give an accurate explanation, some archive link, something you useless faggot OP

this, literally every congressman will never vote against pro-jew legislation

Its funny because we'll have zero rights by the end of the century if nothing happens. They're coming fast at our 2nd amendment, now the first. How long until the 4th is gone and our houses are just being regularly raided?

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1911

Are you living under a rock sweetie? Whites are a minority in 12 years and hate speech will be ruled illegal speech probably in the next 10 years. Gun confiscation won't happen until white's are 20-30% of the population so when they come to genocide us it will be easier.

I'm just curious about ehat our options are from here. We can't use the legal system or any political system, those are geared against us. No first world country is left uncucked. We may as well make our own but you already know they will spare no expense to stop us.

Get off the chans and use that free speech while you have it. Compile evidence and tailor to your audience's needs - Hitler, The 6,000,000, white genocide, forced race mixing, no criticism of israel, whatever else is local talking points.
An user got trips saying this is the year we name the jew. Well 2019 should definitely be that AND more.
Start preparing faggots the guillotine is almost complete. In 2 years max our global struggle will begin, or anytime before it. Don't make any longterm strategies. There won't be a future dor it.

2 Years THAT'S ALL THAT'S LEFT.

Attached: aa400239522cd0d5f6938a4df124d5d52b9837f8334609f5b90e5c277bfc1802.jpg (960x504, 73.81K)

Tell me more about your vow of celebacy.

we're already a minority, we'll have no rights by 2030, and whites will be extinct globally by 2100

meant

/board

B-but muh baste Randlet, hummus.

I support this bill. It is the christian way to kneel before our great chosens. God wills it, I, his humble servant, obey.

Global report.

Global report.

I agree, I mispoke. I did not mean to demean The Great Lord Christ Race with my lowly whiteness. The Jews did not gain ownership of the planet through our worship of them alone, it was also the work of their 350 average IQ's. They are the Great Lord Christ All Race, after all.

Kill yourself, whore.

"whites" will be a minority in 12 years, but "europeans" already are. I hate the term "whites" because it lumps us in with North Africans and "not-quite-shit-colored Mexicans", and Arabs.

WHERE IS THE SPECIAL ENVOY TO MONITOR AND COMBAT ALL OTHER RELIGIONS
WHAT ABOUT SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE
THE ZOG AREN'T EVEN PRETENDING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE

Attached: dancing jew.mp4 (360x360, 1.12M)

Good start user but don't stop, (((YHWH)))'s chosen are never pleased.

It will not work, (((Christogenea))).

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1911
Action By: House of Representatives
wew
I wonder who the no based "nay" votes are from

Zig Forums supports this bill

Not in my America

Attached: e4b05a9a062ad4016b063929b79253fb77a9c4e26b142d1423fb7d3e83c92ee0.png (540x735, 420.62K)

They can pass all the unconstitutional "laws" they want.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Besides,
the existence of a jewish state establishes all anti-jewry as a political speech
If you really want to "the fire rises", turn the leftist golem against their masters by joining them in supporting Palestinian freedom. Tell your state reps that their act of genocide against the people of Palestine will not go unaddressed. Put state rep faces on isnotreal soldiers while they kill Palestinians or kick Africans out of their concentration camp. Mail them.

With 4 jewish judges everything they do will be constitutional.

Heil'd