5) Do not talk to the pigs
6) Do not talk to the pigs
7) Do not talk to the pigs
8) Do not talk to the pigs
9) Do not talk to the pigs
10) Do not talk to the pigs

Below is information from a National Alliance leaflet

WHAT TO DO WHEN STOPPED BY THE POLICE:
-Stay calm and keep your hands where the police can see them.
-Don’t argue, complain, bad-mouth or resist arrest, even if the police are unreasonable; it will only make
your situation worse.
-Hand them the “Rights” card, above. Otherwise say, “I have nothing to say”; then make no
statements or comments.
-Remember anything you say can and will be used against you, even if officers have not read you the
“Miranda Rights”!
-Remember police badge numbers and patrol car numbers.
-If not in custody, write down everything that happened, ASAP.
-Try to find witnesses, get their names and phone numbers.
-If you are injured, seek medical attention, but also get photographs of the injuries, ASAP.
-If arrested, ask for a lawyer immediately.
1) You don’t have to answer a police officer’s questions, but you must show your license,
registration and insurance when stopped in a car. In other situations, you can’t legally be arrested for
refusing to identify yourself to an officer.
2) You don’t have to consent to any search of your person, your car or your house - and therefore
you should not consent. If the police say they have a warrant, ask to see it. Still; do not consent to a
search even if they have a warrant, make them rely on the warrant; warrants can be defective.
3) You can be arrested for obstructing or interfering w/police.

Police Interrogation Tactics:
Read the IRA green books:
archive.org/details/IRA_Green_Book_Volumes_1_and_2
Pigs will torture you psychologically and physically.

DON’T TAKE PLEA DEALS THAT WILL INCARCERATE YOU
System agents will lie to you and attempt to trick you into incarcerating yourself by stacking massive charges against you and then offering a "deal" resulting in you being incarcerated for prolonged amounts of time.
Unless the evidence against you is such a landslide where there isn’t a chance in hell you’re getting a “not guilty” verdict then there is no need for bowing to the system and making a deal.

NATIONAL ALLIANCE LEAFLET
PRINT THIS OUT AND KEEP IT IN YOUR WALLET
ia601502.us.archive.org/27/items/rights_201811/rights.pdf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x317, 297.71K)

bump

Why the fuck would any of us get arrested?

zogbot cops

this, Zig Forums is the board of peace

Why indeed?

Attached: BLACK POLICE OFFICERS2.jpg (455x336, 26.18K)

lol once the countering antisemitism bill passes I can guarantee that half of you nazis will be locked up
t. sql admin for a thinktank monitoring Zig Forums

Gee no idea Rabbi, why would you jew us?

are you implying niggers are smart enough to internet?

Maybe don't be a self righteous asshole.

(trips and dubs!)

Attached: most-beautiful-woman-police-officers-400x500.jpg (400x500, 27.1K)

not if i hack the thinktank and BOBBY DROP TABLES and also rm their backups and then hack the battery firmware of their Executive's phones and tweak the Lithium Ion cells to explode when the phone's proximity sensor detects the Executive is holding the phone to their ear. get fucked kikes. Nothing is Beyond Our Reach.

Finding it funny, and helping to accomplish, disintegration of speech and turning thought into a crime is truly despicable. You may end up helping to send me to jail for my opinions, but it will be no moral victory. Did you not read things like Farenheight 451, 1984, or Animal Farm in school? Did it not fill you with dread?

It’s people with views and goals like yours who make people like me dig for truth and become something akin to a “Nazi”. Furthermore, if you had any consistency or moral compass you would see that Israel follows many doctrines, and furthers to the point of absurdity many others, of “Naziism”. This very law, or a form of it in countless other foreign lands, is deranged. The fact it “aims” to “defeat internet Nazis”, is hypocritical in levels that are dishonest to the point of evil.

You are a very bad person. The things you are a part of are beyond our ethnic nationalism (a natural state of human grouping and survival), of which you are also a party to in the most extreme expressions available.

Fuck you, man, seriously.

If you're so terrified of going to jail that you're not willing to act, they've already won.

These were being handed out during BLM protests

Lmao @ this thread. Ah, yes, the paranoia of the natsoc goons. I'd almost forgotten. Faggot, stop acting like you're cool enough to have something to hide. You know that all you do is sit in your mother's basement eating pizza and Cheetos and drinking mountain dew while jerking off to scat pr0nz while your mum gey and yells at you to come upstairs to help her clean her colostomy bag.

Faggot, you don't have shit to hide. The worst you've ever done is program "Zig Forums is and always has been a natsoc board" into your G11 macro keyboard and spam it all over Zig Forums every time you begin to feel insecure about the winds of change sweeping this place. Hahahaha this thread cracks my ass

hahahahahahaha
yes just be good goys and sit on the internet and get fat, do nothing IRL that might be a risk

Yes you do. You do too. Like how you fuck your wife in blow-by blow detail. Like what you jerk off to in your own head. Like how you piss in the sink.
Everyone has something to hide that is painful to share, that is how I know yer a fednigger.

Attached: 06acb9cb00c47f31ff85bf4208ffdbdc864a36a2f730c927cf07c9187611e106.jpg (619x718, 74.11K)

A few reasons why some plead guilty is because jail is worse than prison, there is no routine, timing, random cellmates, everything is random, and some of the most dangerous county jails have a higher murder ratio than some most the biggest max prisons in the US.

Attached: ebb342f26556c9384ff6d92f44d5e88e17153ac03f2916138114fbf5ae9e6921.png (800x600, 81.09K)

go fuck yourself pig

Attached: signal-2018-10-12-132451.jpeg (2443x780, 600.93K)

This guys a fed.

Attached: what have you done.JPG (600x506, 64.14K)

lmao what is this

If they make it illegal to think what I think then good heavens look at the time

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x515, 88.68K)

oops wrong one

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x600, 85.94K)

Once such a thing happens I can guarantee you that 100% of you jews will be killed.

Taking a break from reddit, faggot? 'cool enough to have something to hide'… new levels of autism being reach by this cocksucker.

See? These homo retards have such convoluted little minds that dicks in their ass is always on their mind.

You wouldn't be here if you believed any of that and in person, you're terrified like diaper wearing IDF faggots.

Attached: FBI Branch Davidian.jpg (1465x1183, 225.13K)

OP is a fed.
If you hand a card like that to a fed, it can be used against you as well.
"This guy knew he was going to be arrested. He had a card prepared."

If OP is a fed or l.e.o. then you'd be printing out a card that would confirm to them where you got it.

Don't be stupid, use your head.

WHAT ARE YOU FAGGOTS AFRAID OF GETTING ARRESTED FOR

Never volunteer any information. Let them talk if they want, be very careful before even answering yes, no, or your name.

pic related. it's everyone in this thread

Attached: ab6150f2499afa1390a2c81579f7b4d641e84d5c8f3ecd572273b82044fe70ec.jpg (930x892, 404.13K)

The day someone combines the teachings of David Koresh, the leadership of Jim Jones, and the destructive capabilities of Timothy McVey, will be the day the fbi will tremble in their boots.

Man, I wish I was that skinny lol

Think carefully, history repeats itself over and over again.

Attached: censorship.jpg (986x645, 82.67K)

Remember kids, kikes always project.

Yea youre the fed, bad jacketing cunt. Get the fuck out JTRIG

Clock's ticking, faggot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (618x878, 579.04K)

Bump for good info for everyone.

luckily we're not law breaking niggers

Cause Zig Forums is a board of peace

It is not working kike.
Dr. Pierce warned against garbage like you.

Top hue. I am not a j00, but I do watch scat pr0nz. Never jerked to it, though they do serve as a primer for when I want to bust a crazy monster whack against some real pr0nz

Well, he's not wrong

one time I saw agents outside my house, I'm 90% sure, there was this really expensive-looking black car with black tinted windows parked in front of my house. it's not familiar, nobody in the neighborhood has a car anything like that. I got a funny feeling like I was being watched and I look out the window, stare at it like wtf, I was even considering going outside to investigate. but then it drove away a few seconds later, as if they noticed that I was looking

they apparently suck at being undercover 'cause that car was glowing in the dark like crazy. why not use one of those plane old white vans that literally every plumber/electrician/construction/etc. 'trade' guy uses? they're everywhere and it's completley normal to see them parked. that's a no-brainer, to me

get aids
Yes you are

Dubs confirm.

Attached: 443295127709.png (342x307, 94.19K)

How much to you get paid to grossly misunderstand internet culture and misinterpret entry level memes?

Attached: Yellowvan.gif (240x184, 351.54K)

It's an old copypasta from an age long ago. How do you not know?

This is bullshit written by cops. They throw in a couple of true admonitions (anything you say can be used against you–no shit every 12-year-old knows that) along with a bunch of bad advice.

Example: get the cops' badge numbers. Bullshit! That's their favorite trick. What are you going to do with that number? Look it up on the personnel system that you'll never see? The police can change those numbers whenever they want or just say there's no such number. I have a better idea: get their fucking names. How about that? But no, OP won't tell you that? Why is OP protecting police anonymity?

confirmed jew

You are not from here newfag.
The National Alliance is legit.

Yeah, no, its not working for garbage like you.

NOW CALL ME A JEW LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE NPC YOU ARE

Yep, it's a fed.

what if I just keep asking the cop if hes going to arrest me while I video tape him … then tell him "your crew aint shit"

like that one black guy from the webm (I didnt save it)

Attached: 77301403.jpg (1453x1175 132.75 KB, 212.84K)

the prison rape time

more like the day they hire the guy to do a false flag and he accepts

those guys care even less about you because they are that damn good

Please, suicide by cop for us, its fucking hysterical.

Attached: 77300950.jpg (723x479 65.88 KB, 35.66K)

Attached: 77305365.png (1280x996 77.57 KB, 173.83K)

False. There are multiple stop and identify states.

Attached: States_with_Stop_and_Identify_Laws.png (600x400, 83.43K)

Waco was a mistake.

Cool.
Identify me kike. I'm in Cana-North Ko-Jap-Mexi-Washington D-da.
Try me.

no it wasn't. waco was an exercise on getting shut down.

I live next door

Surprising considering how cucked this state is in every other area.

The fact that whites aren't extended their legal rights. The fact that the police murder whites without question from anyone above or in the media. The fact that the media pushes for the murder of whites by cops and by other methods.

Not quite sure.

Not really, seeing it was a scenario where the "law" vastly out numbered them, and the AG at the time was a scum sucking son of a bitch asshole under clinton and was more than happy to spill blood of not just waco but of the police and military for a meaningless conflict.

YOU'RE THE FUCKING KOREAN NEXT DOOR?
Fuck. If you're his goddamned wife or son I'm going to murder you. Fucker won't shut the fuck up and the house is always giving off this horrible cooked food smell.

Pigposting intensifies.
Agent Smith, your wife gets cucked by Tyrone while you monitor Zig Forums

Attached: 07e4f4e92296805492e5d209d8139cbbcdf2db593456061404baeee7811a7f76.png (499x338, 35.98K)

Going full show was The Point,making an example out of someone is one of the oldest tricks in the world and it can only be defeated by martyrdom
They probably made a lot of people at the time abandon their ideas of making a religious group,militia but they also made anyone who still wanted to do this apply better opsec and know how high the bar is and what .gov can get away with,for each person that died in that house 1000 woke up,that's a good deal for a Zig Forumsack if you ask me
It wouldn't surprise me if (((they))) slaughter one of their own nazi larping groups just to make that show of force again

Attached: eb054db0e28ba2f16659472f4ef0a5a4162c751b6f36c7fefd8a6eaff359773b.jpg (821x771 335.05 KB, 178.75K)

How many got; American Community Survey?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x900, 589.36K)

You can't build a fascist movement from behind a computer screen.

Amazing

Attached: 77305933.jpg (1093x761, 313.23K)

ITT: Zig Forumspedos talk about ways to skirt the FBI's interrogation methods when they bust in on them jerking it to CP

Attached: hansen_063011.jpg (259x307, 15.68K)

We aren't hollywood

Amazing, I'd only seen a few of these. Those fucking fags posing over the destruction. How misguided they were. Seeing those little bodies as a parent only makes my blood boil hotter.

Attached: 29855e9632b8b48d068add46146c690dc7bd90ed1caebd9f46388daf7187aaa4.png (640x638, 688.26K)

Oh look its fbi-kun.
Did your supervisor chew your ass out this morning for not reaching your quota of online investigations filed?

kill yourself

Attached: tenor.gif (320x180, 971.19K)

The nip sniper was there and at ruby ridge.

ABSOLUTELY GLOWING

Attached: GLOWING.jpg (1000x584, 100.08K)

Attached: 12307631278861469124485.jpg (667x691, 130.83K)

are you fucking lost faggot

If you are suspected of committing a crime, from my understanding you are required to identify or you can be charged with failure to identify. Based on info I've gathered over the years, you should ask if you are being detained or if you are free to go. Police cannot detain you unless you are being investigated for a traffic infraction or suspected of committing a crime.

If they say you are not detained, you are free to go.

Nope, because that could and usually does incite an officer to detain you - you should ask if you're under suspicion of a crime, and if the answer is "no" then you should iterate that you know your rights and if you're not under suspicion then there's no reason you should be detained.

say something like "well if im not under suspicion of a crime you have no reason to stop me, I don't want to waste your time so I'll be on my way. nice chatting with you"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 7.08.18 PM.png (800x576, 477.79K)

They have no self-awareness, back when I used to watch Talmudvision or in school I remember they'd present some mixed race black girl with a ton of makeup/hair straightened/ all the best clothes fashion and then say "black is beautiful." Yeah that 10/10 for a mixed race black girl, is equivalent to like a 6/10 woman of my own race, just on physical beauty alone, not accounting for temperament, personality, what your children would look like, shared history, shared culture, intelligence, etc etc.

Attached: 89a5ba01b790551bb069a928a53b95d2470a23389d685a776d53ea2c5e4508bd.jpg (2500x2930, 590.8K)

So what are you monitoring, faggot? All of us use proxies, VPNs, TOR, or combinations of the three. The board gets shilled all to shit by all kinds of trolls, shitposters, /intl/, /leftynigger/s, newfags, and most likely some intelligence agencies and globalist NGO's too. So your sample is contaminated anyway, because you leftists never learned not to shit where you eat. What's that leave? Memes? The occasional funny shitpost? The occasional good effortpost? Then again, your premise is probably just a shitpost, and I'm typing all this for nothing, in which case shame on me.

Attached: 17c9d9a9010930d87551cb536b7834d0fa275f771a26ada79bd56fcb479e3259.jpg (661x847, 137.85K)

Remember kids, jews always project.

Bump

something is getting slid. notice all the shitty threads getting bumped all at once

I do not think you're in position to talk, leftypol.

porcine_fellatio.webm

So…I've never seen the actual gore from the ruby ridge fuckup before. Looks like I've finally found something that makes me angrier than those "white victims of black crime" threads.

Attached: 4eaf904d4ba0edb03d66bec696d1cb4fa97a9aaea7ef5899bf335b5e72885cbb.png (1034x836 386.03 KB, 260K)

Pretty sure that is Waco and not Ruby Ridge. There was some debate that Ruby Ridge was a false flag affair anyway. Was a guy who used to do really great work on that on YT until he got shut down. I was some kind of ex-PI and he would go and get detailed information on where these 'actors' ended up living. I believe, from what I remember the woman who was the main actress in Ruby Ridge now lives in TX and runs a steakhouse with her husband, she has a couple of young adult children as well. I wish I had saved the videos but I came away 100% convinced that she and the others were just false flag actors. He found all of them and located them in the USA and a bunch of other false flag actors as well…that guy was amazing…I wish I knew about archiving back then…man you guys would have loved his work.