"This crap, f--- this": Miami officer suspended after video shows him desecrating Jewish texts

The back of the pickup truck was filling up with garbage when the Miami police officer added Jewish scripture to the heap.

Sgt. Roberto Destephan first tossed a case inscribed with the Star of David into the truck bed.

Then, in the undated video first published by ABC Local 10 on Friday, he held the Tanakh — holy Jewish texts that include the Torah.

“This crap, f— this,” he said as he threw the book into the truck. “Taking out the trash, dawg.”

The video prompted Miami Police Chief Jorge Colina to suspend Destephan, the department announced Friday, calling the officer’s comments “anti-Semitic,” disturbing and inconsistent with the department’s values.

archive.is/wWUi3

The short video appears to show Sgt. Roberto Destephan, a 13-year veteran and vice president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, shouting expletives as he tosses Jewish religious items into the back of a truck.

In the clip, Destephan holds up a wooden box with the Star of David, as well as a copy of the Tanakh, the Hebrew Bible.

“We don’t need this sh*t either,” he says as he tosses the box into the back of a pickup truck. “This crap? F*ck this,” he adds, lobbing the book into the truck as well. He then points the camera at his face and comments: “Taking out the trash, dawg.”

In a written statement, Miami Police Chief Jorge Colina described Destephan’s actions as “anti-Semitic.”

archive.is/d0KPQ

Attached: 1_1543625923283_14879580_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1920x1080 46.9 KB, 272.46K)

ZOGbot gets fucked by ZOG.
Pottery.

With kikes you lose, peoples own fault for bringing kikes here to America

He’s probably being an edgy “religion is bad” guy. People who use the word ‘dawg’ aren’t know for their literary acumen. But it goes to show that antisemitism is anything, at all, a jew doesn’t like.

sounds like some atheist attention whore figured out who is is not allowed to critize

One more RP'd White man

If the same book had a cross on it instead of a star, and if it said "Old Testament" no one would give this a second thought.

Attached: Christianity in the Third Reich cover.png (485x726, 692.75K)

Global report.

Have you ever read "Positive Christianity in the Third Reich"? I'm pointing out the fact that the kikes have subverted even simple cultural respect for Christianity.

When you see a story like this one it's useful to try to understand it in the proper context. This story is identical to the ones we've read about how calling the cops on black people is going to get you fired and shunned. It's completely made up. We have this constant media reinforcement psyop going where you're led to believe that if you have some racist thought or opinion or make a minor comment, somebody will catch it on video, upload it, and then a justice league of internet nobodies will harass you and your family and employer.

It's all fake. It's just the Jews hard selling their new social programming. Nothing like this is actual real life stuff, it's all just a lesson or didactic to teach you how to behave in (((their))) new world. Don't mistake it, it's a corporate globohomo assault on free speech and freedom of association and it's meant to teach YOU how to behave.

I call BS, the guy probably doesn't exist and it's some actor.

is he latino?

'Christianity' is Jewish bro.
"Positive Christianity" was like giving a smackhead some methadone to hold them over through the withdrawal.

That's nice bud.

Attached: If You Don't Like Christianity You're intl.png (992x2784, 314.26K)

Im jewish
and want to ask you
will you deny the messiah with me?
will you be on my team, or team slimy christians, worst jew ever boiling in feces?

Of course they have. They own our own fucking board now.

Global report.

What U.S. law did he violate?

fucking spics.

But those Jewish texts blatantly have racist shit against non-jews. He didn't do anything to them, just mouthed off. He also didn't make any statements about Jewish people. How is this suspension worthy? It's not like he shot an unarmed kid.

So exactly what jews do to anything white?

What did he mean by this?

Best we can hope for out of this probably bogus story.

This is bullshit, but I believe it.

LOL So, what would it be if it was a Bible or another book for that matter? Why does this special faggy book become its own catagory?

also check those sweet double dubs you filthy niggers

Jews destroy everything created by whites.

Somebody wants his job. So they are taking it by force with a manufactured scandal.

The Tanakh is fucking evil and Satanic, the laws against non-Jews. Saint Roberto Destephan did nothing wrong unless there is a kike on earth who wants to debate and reveal its content to the great multitude.

This one seemed to be just doing a job.

Imagine that some schizo mental patient kept a journal and a doctor threw it away and he got sent to prison. That's literally the story of anti-Semitism.

The fire rises

Jewish texts are desecration in themselves. Claiming spiritual truth but in reality being the most depraved.

Attached: cc61ffa8ac2ef29f2182f40021a5268365f3bc0f.jpg (912x1576, 412.63K)

Mods are refusing to ban the anti-Christian spammers. Makes me miss imkamfy

Leave, roach
>>>Zig Forums

Go back to Israel if you hate White Christians so much.
>>>/israel/

Yea, no one ever gets called antisemitic IRL kill yourself

This but schizophrenia isn't contagious

I always find it amusing that the left says its a-ok to fuck with religious text as long as their Christian but when it's something else… well fuck, bring out the tar and feathers because someone's gonna get fucked over.

Helping me get through the morning with this thread. I almost forgot im surrounded by niggers

muh ded kike. boo hoo i dont get to fellate niggers and kikes 24/7 only 23/7 :(

Agape those evil niggers and kikes like Jesus wanted you to.

Dude he isn't fucking wrong
We have been over this , extensively
Jesus was most definitely jew, his mom was a jewess whore who made up an elaborate God impregnating story to save her skinny ass from getting stoned to death. Jesus died cause of sedition and treason and was nailed to a series of big wooden beams. He died (like all mortals do) and he will never return
Bonus points the jesus sacrament rituals or Eucharist are literal spirit cooking and ritual canibalism
Jesus will not ever ever come back kid and ritual canibalism is not ok

This.
The retarded american population with their open borders from the outset inviting juden in with open arms from 1900 onwards, 5 million arriving within a few decades despite Europe having kicked them out hundreds of times.
Then they are surprised when their whole country is controlled by the parasites a little while later.

torpotato posting the truth for a change

mental illnesses are contagious to an extent.
try living with a schizo for a decade or two, you'll walk out of it with a handful of serious personality disorders and/or mental illnesses.
the brain changes physically depending on stimuli and surroundings. spend time around nutjobs and you will become one.

Literally this. I've had constant drunken run-ins with the cops, and by the end of one of the encounters, I had literally redpilled one of them to jewish power. Cops are people too, and they can be persuaded.

Why do Israelis refuse to use the + sign in mathematics?
Why did jews refuse to sign with an X on Ellis Island, instead using a circle, or kikel?

They may have (and do) hate all aspects of jesus or Christianity but that still doesn't make him a non-jew. By default genetically he was a hebrew. King of the hebrews no less!!

This user is right.

What are you, a fucking 15 year old girl on AIM? Jesus Christ, jews are so fucking histrionic and infantile. Filtered.

You sound like a limp wristed sissy soy faggot
Your boyfriend calls you a faggot to his friends

And you sound like a projecting Zig Forums abomination of nature. Put a shotgun down your worthless fucking throat.

Both of you niggers need to go
>>>/gaschamber/

Your IQ is embarrassing.

So, which religion is any good? And if we don’t need religion, why not?

All religion is false
Learn who the priest class is
This is not ask Zig Forums x

There's no justification for Europeans to partake in Hebrew larping. Not a single justification out there exists. We simply don't need to do it.
There are plenty of alternatives.
Ahura Mazda and Wotan for example.

A great celtic wave is culminating, and the hebrews are making a fuss.

This is a fucking jew. Christianity is correct. Where do you think the term 'synagogue of Satan' came from? The fucking bible.

The bible was written by jews.

Ironic that a spic shares his anti antisemitism openly prob cause guilt wasnt drilled into his head like white people, Golem feel no real attachment to their masters

No it wasn't, you fucking semitic pile of shit.

The (( (bible) )) was written by ( ((them) )) dipshit and no I'm not a fucking jew thank you
I am as white as they come friend

Yeah, nice try Shlomo. God jews are so fucking stupid.

Are you mentally retarded?

Is this fifth grade recess? Are you a literal nigger or jew?

Get fucked (((Goldstein)))

Daily reminder to filter d&c retards
a65caa is a kike shill

Yeah , no. Enjoy your nice little blue and white wordfilter you got there big feller

Put a bullet in your worthless semitic brainsack.

Attached: sein.gif (330x243, 487.09K)

Miami is a cuban colony. There are many places english isn't even spoken. There are also a huge number of jews down here. I hate it here.
t. south florida local

People would have cheered him on for being progressive and casting off the shackles of religion. Don't listen to the shills, they've been trying to take aspects of board culture and incorporate it into their work. I see a lot more of the reported/filtered/kys low effort posting which I only feel can be attributed to shilling.

The unspoken law that jews are unable to be criticized or even questioned because muh hall of cost. And they control media/law/politics so if you do anything that gets their attention, you are going to have a bad time.

This sounds like a great opportunity to create a meme for use on American blacks. "Cops kill an unarmed black man, no consequences, cops throw away some jewish stuff and get suspended" this is D&C gold right here!

Attached: JewsVsBlacks.jpg (1279x859, 157.91K)

Nice (((Seinfeld))) meme, you fucking heeb.

I think your bot is broken, IDF.

Throw a Tanakh in the trash

Throw a Koran in the trash

Throw a Bible in the trash

Attached: Do8hIoBXgAAjE_4.jpg (723x1024, 94.79K)

pottery

Attached: when the (you)s come in.png (274x242, 17.3K)

Attached: jewish texts.gif (320x213, 2.14M)

They only got here because retarded Euroniggers elevated them to power to the point where they were able to pretty much take over our universities and media from their bases of power within Europe.

I'll kill us all god dammit
Fuck this gay earth
I'm gonna synthesize about 250ml of VVX and see how far that gets me

God dammit, again? The 2 easiest ways to derail a Zig Forums thread are saying "Drumpbfth is a jew" or "le kike on a stick/christcuck" shit. This thread started being about a cop comparing kike holy texts to garbage, and you idiots let it get turned into another fedora-tipping anti-Christian D&C jerkoff session. You fucking LARPagans aren't helping anyone but the jews and their paid shills with your retardation. If you want to set up an altar to Odin in your house, then do that. If you want to strut around like hating Christianity makes you smart or enlightened, just fucking don't.
>inb4 >>>Zig Forums
>>>/atheism/
>>>/islam/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/reddit/
Sage because this thread is unsalvageable.

Of course they do, but it's not going to cost you your job nor is it going viral on Youtube. That's all fake.

Sounds like you just volunteered.

Can't blame him. At least he threw that Jewish crap

I made one but I have no ability to spread anything. I don't social media, and as evinced by my creation I don't graphic design well either.

Bump ;)

It was the worst, my family were fishermen all the way back when the original first Presbyterian church was built in Brickell, back when the city didn't even have a name yet. But growing up White in this city was a nightmare, I moved to Colorado Springs, which was great but I'm sad I gave up and left the land my family had been in for over a hundred years.

Non-christian here, reminding you all to filter D&C kikes like this

You are, niggerfaggot. That's how the Rothschilds got rich and took over the world. I hope this knowledge triggers you and you die, faggot.

Odinia.org

Look at that, Jamal shows up RIGHT ON QUEUE to start his normal spam. How's that $30/day paycheck, nigger?

So, fuck dunecoon religions thead then?

Attached: 20160914_193711.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

oﬠ

Read the old teastament. Jewsus was a kike. Jews wrote the bible. The bible has been rewritten and revised hundreds of times, that's why slow people like you are confused by the new texts like "The Synsgogue of Satan" stuff that the jrews obviously didn't write. Catch up, anons.

*SAGE*

You're doing great.