This showed up at my student union

"My name is Lenrick Greaves and
I am this year's SUBU Vice President Education.
‘Why is my Curriculum white?’ is a national campaign which aims to tackle a Eurocentric curriculum - challenging the lack of diversity found in our reading lists and course content."

subu.org.uk/mycurriculum/

There's even a survey asking you how to make the content more diverse.

surveymonkey.co.uk/r/mycurriculum

The absolute fucking state of universities in the UK. Imagine asking why a European education would be Eurocentric? Holy shit pol.

Attached: Lenrick-favourite.JPG (5328x4000, 4.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

studentcrowd.com/best-universities-l1044923-united_kingdom
thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger

Look at that fucking face

Why? He and his interests are contra to White interests. Why do they believe the group that gave them 1st world conditions and created everything of cutting edge value, wants to stagnate in order to make them feel less inferior?

#colonize

BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A WESTERN NATION YOU FUCKING CUNT! GO TO A FUCKING MUSLIM COUNTRY OR AFRICAN COUNTRY IF YOU WANT AN ALL "BLACK" EDUCATION!

I can't wait for all those nigger STEM texts; The Chemistry of Mud Cookies, or A Cure For Slim; Comparative Baby Raping Methodology between Soweto and Nairobi or Permanent Penis Enlargement; Sexual Weightlifting

What are they proposing? Hilarious kang history?

Sheeeeiiiitttt

Worth responding to his fucking stupid survey

faggot nigger.
the state of the UK

At least he's using surveymonkey. Hopefully he's also using mailchimp.

Attached: retro toys.jpg (992x558, 80.27K)

Can we spam the survey full with stupid shit? The same stuff every single time with a slight change in what's being said?

They have their own Chocolate continent. No one in the global community will stand up for the wholesale vicious murders of Whites in S. Africa, so that these parasites can attain their own ethno-continent. But he and his, like the jew has a childlike insatiable appetite for ever more; always telling everyone else how things should be despite their historic failures of ever creating sustainable societies.

Attached: readsiege.jpg (462x163, 35.06K)

And like that, white people will no longer learn about their culture in their own countries.

/thread

a few years back I signed up for an AP European History class at my highschool. When the year started, the class was renamed AP World History. I learned nothing about europe, not a single damn thing, nor did I ever in any of my years of public education. I have no clue how germany or england or ireland or france or spain ever came to be and this nigger calls our curriculum too white.

Attached: 0326f7aa555fb4aced90738ab7c017e39786c72209d5110dfa283125ecbee648.jpg (380x591, 48.44K)

Attached: batmanlaughs.jpg (486x409, 54.92K)

well, if you live in a literal police state, you shouldn't except less than this, OP

You pay in white man's fiat currency, you get white man's education.

Sheeeeeiiiittttt

Attached: 37821226.jpg (720x699, 76.03K)

Is this for real? Fuck. Seeing how easy it is to mislead and disinform the masses or even the few individuals who want to be informed, I wonder how many times the whole of human history has been derailed or significantly altered as to not be recognizable. It makes one wonder about memes like the whole Russian alternate history (missing thousand years) kind of stuff and other supposedly loony theories.

Kill yourself.

Homeschooling has grown a lot in the last decade, and it looks like it's mostly White families doing it. There are many people willing to take on the burden of educating their children themselves in order to protect them from pozzed curricula glorifying faggotry and white guilt and violent little shitskin brats who don't get mad about their kids beating up other children, but are furious when their little Jose or Daquarious gets disciplined for it.

*whose parents
Sage for grammar

This is fucking retarded.
If someone moves/lives in South Korea, they will learn Korean history
If someone moves/lives in Saudi Arabia, they will learn Muslim history
If someone moves/lives in Niger, they will learn Nigerian history
If someone moves/lives in Mexico, they will learn Mexican history
If someone moves/lives in Europe/USA, they will learn about how horrible their culture and history is and how rich and diverse brown people's culture is because whitey is the devil now pay us $250,000 so we can tell you this over and over for the next six years of your life you fucking goyscum.

Did you reply "The Vice President is a nigger!" in Blazing Saddles accent?

If you're asking us to send hate mail, it's just going to vindicate him and give him a platform. If people here were smart, they wouldn't use racial slurs so that the student wouldn't gaslight everyone else with, "HELP ME IM ATTACKED BY NEONAZIS, IF YOU DONT SUPPORT ME THEN YOU SUPPORT NAZIS!!!"

Instead, people should state the fact that a Eurocentric curriculum is diverse since it's based on several cultures in Europe. Unfortunately, people are going to give him ammunition to play victim.

I am conflicted on this subject but I am a true ancient fag and as one of my younger friends told me you were one of the last that had a good public education.
My cousin home schooled his last 2 kids they are both pretty smart but I can tell they could have learned more. Here is the thing by the time I graduated HS I had close to 50 teachers and in each disipline they were very adept like grammar or chemistry. There was a couple teachers that were fucked but they got weeded. The other thing I went to a little ass country public HS no inner city fucking shit show. So I can kind of understand the home schooling aspect but I could never teach my kids grammar to a level they should understand in my opinion. Math and science I could have them at college freshman level so if you and your wife can cover all the disiplines at a level you deem acceptable go for it, but I would say be involved in their public education at home and make them learn more than what is required and ultimately I think they will be much better educated.

No niggers = no shitshow user.

Attached: school.png (1016x565, 209.04K)

How the fuck can math and sciences and whatnot be "Eurocentric" when they're based on objective universal truths/facts? Niggers are such fucking sub-humans.

Lmao

Kek @ that picture reply user.
My grammar teacher was 60+ and her son was in my grade. The other one was a faggot i am pretty sure now in retrospect that got murdered/stabbed somehow over summer vacation.

I have certain feelings that anti-White hatred accumulates within non-Whites once they do study in Western (((universities))). I've seen the media of many African nations, while none of them are technically telling their fellow apes to kill whitey (unless if it's South African media), they do love romanticizing Jewish libshit capitalist cancer i.e. Hymiewood and Jewflix shows. It seems to be always about the (((influence))), lurking in the shadows that's causing all of this. Zig Forums doesn't call it (((poison))) for nothing.

Because niggers forgot to write down how dey made dem magic 'gyptian pyramids fly nsheeit.

I was raised to be honest.

Attached: 3.png (1202x484 34.08 KB, 42.62K)

[citation needed]

People from Niger are called…? Nigerien

Hope that faggot likes some moonman lyrics

HOW LONG AGO WAS THIS?
School systems in the US are getting fucked harder and harder as they dumb everything down for Paco and Jamal who don't even care about the material in the first place, and meanwhile the schools become more like prisons with armed guards in the hallways and metal detectors because the fucking subhumans act like subhumans.

Publicly call him out for what he is; a racist.
Also
Shoulda gotten into trades son, you're in for a service industry job and a lifetime of debt.

Most American colleges are nigger rape enclosures, where young white women are tricked into attending classes with 75 IQ pavement apes who can play niggerball.

I was thinking of elementary through high school when they bus in the niggers, shitskins, and spics to nicer schools and fuck those up, and the inner city schools are filled with subhumans doing nigger shit and destroying what little their is in their nigger ways.

Says the smug poorfag who can't afford to sustain more than a single kid.

BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A WHITE COUNTRY YOU FFFFFFFFFFUCKING NIGGER

Attached: REEEEvolutionary_Nationalism.jpg (773x425, 76.21K)

That's probably worse, as the niggers are inevitably older being held back so many times.

In the original of this, the pepes were niggers, and the niggers were white. That artist is a nigger who hates humans.

Not smug, just a realist.
Plus, I don't have to put up with intersectionalist retards - who only exist on campus and in HR departments, because contact with unalloyed reality kills them.

Every stranger I talk to on my regular train rides hates them as much as I do.

whut

I'mma let you parse my response again, and think about your own.

You talk like a nigger to boot.

(you)

Attached: 1541722324341.jpg (570x653, 61.66K)

i think we would all be very sad if you shot him and your professors

Nope, you got it wrong. The original of that pic is based on another "piece of art" held on Paris celebrating race mixing with niggers. It depicted the black ones as violent shits killing off the white ones (not the one on Paris, I mean the other one I was talking about earlier, of course).

Britain isn't a white country you racist :^)

Attached: guess who.jpg (452x523, 34.71K)

What if some madman did that and managed to abscond? A Lunatic on the streets who would kill innocent college students and their professors.
It's unthinkable.
Well, I'm sure that the boys in blue will do a good job finding that person even if something like that happened. Just look at how well they handled things like the DC Snipers.

I seen it.
I'm not generally of the belief that depiction = endorsement, but it's unsettling.
Probably that was the artist's intent, so kudos to him.

How do niggers ask this without being embarrassed? Their people obviously developed nothing worth studying today.

oh you mean hate facts?

Attached: 1517700557832.jpg (590x960 418.08 KB, 60.85K)

Attached: 1517440736493.jpg (808x609, 170.82K)

SHEEEEIT!!!

Attached: 1516155591982s.jpg (125x92, 2.7K)

ftfy

Niggers are like the wind-up toys of the Jew.

White people don't exist but you should hate them goyim :^}

That's not even the most obvious answer to the question. I answer:

< because that's the curriculum at the school you chose to attend. You chose to apply to this school. You had the chance to research what they teach. And now you don't like what you bought? Whose fault is that?

< And you continue to pay tution to a school even though you don't like what they're teaching? If you're really that incompetent, changing your curriculum won't be enough to help you.

Figured I'd send him some diverse opinions.

Attached: monkey.png (968x1292, 147.62K)

Ahh, Fomenko's New Chronology. Brilliant mathematician, bit of an insane Historian. It'd be funny if he was dead on though

We stand with Lenrick

Attached: DtFnVMsWsAEm_7m.jpg (1200x800, 123.93K)

A queer and unfuckable women(?).

It is all so tiresome

Nigger

i agree, it would be terrible if a group of people did the unthinkable and drove cars around shooting college profs from out of their trunks

They are fucking proud when their kids beat up other kids. "Handle Yo' bidness, Shaniqua"

It's usually just the mom because the dad is long gone.

because white people did everything. black people didn't do anything.

white people discovered electricity, philosophy, architecture, indoor plumbing, fine art and everything else that has ever been useful or pleasant. the greatest accomplishment of the black race was enslaving millions and millions of other black people and selling them to white people. and then white people figured out that slavery was wrong and FOUGHT A WAR to end it. to this day, slavery is still rife in africa and the middle east.

it's not that history is white. benevolence is white. blacks are inherently evil.

My humble contribution.

Attached: 78EF7CA8-4930-4D49-9D07-D2AAB67FCE6B.jpeg (1536x1968, 466.55K)

Nigerien.

Nigh-gee-rí-an versus "Nigh-jä-rí-an"

G as in "Germany", ä as in "bear", and soft J.

Attached: 4t4.png (636x250, 19.66K)

here's my whole submission, wish me luck

Attached: chrischan.png (1537x1981, 90.52K)

very nice user I wish you the best of luck

is it cheating to submit more than one idea?

Attached: yes.png (820x834, 124.72K)

niggers ruin everything

Include a bitcoin address nexttime.

Attached: 24E5A5CD-6F2C-4E28-BB4B-9A711541AFD3.jpeg (900x470, 60.7K)

jews are not white.
"solomon" is not a white persons name
"kohn" is not a white persons name

studentcrowd.com/best-universities-l1044923-united_kingdom
thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings
t. snob

Slave away.

you might as well have said How to BOMB the U.S. Govt by MDE. same chance of happening.

a small number of slave owners were white. that was the best thing that blacks ever did. selling anything to jews is one of the worst things.

He's wearing a glasses, so he must be smart.

Attached: Schermafbeelding-2016-08-31-om-00.28.21.png (830x472, 476.65K)

There really isn’t much subsaharan history to speak of.