Neo-Nazi death Squads Hidden in German Military

James Williams
James Williams

express.co.uk/news/world/1053368/germany-news-neo-nazi-soldiers-inside-German-military-merkel-news/amp
archive.is/nTyHy

Members of the Bundeswehr’s KSK - the equivalent to the SAS - have allegedly plotted to kill Green Party leader Claudia Roth, foreign minister Heiko Mass and former president Joachim Gauck. The group have been stockpiling weapons for when the right time arrives, according to reports. German authorities have reportedly been searching training camps on the Austrian and Swiss borders for weapons, ammunition, petrol and food. Death squads allegedly planned to lure them and other left-wing politicians to a remote location and assassinate them.
Reports say they planned to kill leaders of asylum seeker groups who have been blamed for social unrest, terrorism and rapes in Germany.

Attached: 5DDD6749-C23F-4D42-B5CC-DA65A08B7CF3.png (157.43 KB, 500x465)

All urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/1053368/germany-news-neo-nazi-soldiers-inside-German-military-merkel-news/amp
archive.is/nTyHy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6374085/Secret-plot-200-elite-neo-Nazi-soldiers-German-SAS-slaughter-politicians.html
twitter.com/LeviticusCrnwal/status/1069730038252228609

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

I am laughing so hard at the anglos. At least the French are rioting against the government and the germans have undercover NS death squads in the military, but in Britain were shit is the worst the police will arrest you for having a 30cm pencil.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Dids they find them weapoms?

Attached: 15D08CA3-705F-4C3F-9C3E-A42199579F95.jpeg (107.26 KB, 1200x627)

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

This is like the 3rd time they've been caught, step it up ya niggers. Kill anyone who opposes you instead of hiding like cucks.

Attached: 1543124634004.png (152.72 KB, 1013x1000)

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

checked but you need to learn how to format threads, nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.08 MB, 1917x1161)

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Double checked.
Mobile Nigger atm.

Attached: 5E813083-0C18-4ECD-AA38-6546381BAC20.png (4.99 MB, 1242x2208)

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

why are they getting caught on purpose

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

why are paid jewish shills getting caught by jews
what could possibly be the purpose of making jewish enemies look bad
also, openly accept the jewish narrative that "neo-nazis" are totally the same as nazis and not untermenschen
It is a mystery.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

militant Neons trained with Weapons

What's not to like?
This Saturday in Germany's neighbor, France, the print and broadcast jews media bemoaned the fact that the massive crowd of "yellow vests" in Paris - most of them borderline normies with no background in radical political actions - were easily influenced and incited by Far Right nationalists So judging from those reports, and therefore recognizing that even normies are fed up with all of the kikery in their nations, it seems likely that neon-nazi soldiers will easily influence the other soldiers around them.

Attached: 9087167908726251029634812.jpg (24.99 KB, 630x473)
Attached: 4470971786987409-1n.jpg (42.57 KB, 777x455)

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

i remember someone i knew from germany was in an official but off the books military training program that went to austria for training. i guess they get away with it because theyre technically not a military force, but its just the training.

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

You're late as fuck Op.
Also fake news/false flag.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

late as fuck
Earliest posted article from yesterday. Nice try though Rabbi.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

NO IT FUCKING YOU MONGOLOID. IT'S BEEN NEWS FOR LIKE A MONTH.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6374085/Secret-plot-200-elite-neo-Nazi-soldiers-German-SAS-slaughter-politicians.html

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Attached: 392D103D-420A-491B-88B2-287DAE738C1F.png (256.53 KB, 603x392)

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Your a fucking idiot. You ever thing to search? There was a thread or two about it full of larp shit.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

twitter.com/LeviticusCrnwal/status/1069730038252228609

Attached: 292939r8f8f8f8f8f88eueepq1p1020197.jpg (750.92 KB, 2032x2128)
Attached: 8b5b7e5a789351a551425fc7d37061d8134f6f4d31db6f5d0ed41e9513047e0c.jpg (18.98 KB, 365x437)

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

mfw kikes are still trying to persuade whites that whites are the same species as niggercoons
The only neanderthal DNA kikes have is what they stole from Europeans by interbreeding after the khazar empire fell.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

You're forgiven brother, its a good read regardless.

Attached: 87f5a757a6e470f70fc61d1f46d62e1b47477ccbb68cb9a5fbd71354caa0fd0b.jpg (236.26 KB, 2048x1448)

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Fighting the jew makes us look bad
<Muh optics
You know what makes us look like weakling bitches that deserve nothing but scorn and laughter? Being too cowardly to fight back and too treacherous to support our brothers who do.
Now, I'm not advocating that anyone do anything illegal. But I support anyone who strikes back at the disgusting System.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Fighting the jew makes us look bad
Show the class where anyone said that, shlomo.
support our brothers
Neo-nazis are untermenschen.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

This D&C is back?
Fuck off kike.

Dominic James
Dominic James

Show the class where anyone said that
<>what could possibly be the purpose of making jewish enemies look bad

Neo-nazis are untermenschen.
Every single White person who the jews dislike is called a "neo-natsi"
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE

That includes you if you're not a kike.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

The (((neanderkike))) D&C is back at the same time le perfect thread D&C is back?
Purely cohencidental I assume.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

what could possibly be the purpose of making jewish enemies look bad
So thank you for admitting that NO ONE except you said "fighting the jew makes us look bad." Got it.
Every single White person who the jews dislike is called a "neo-natsi"
1. ACTUAL neo-nazis are not our allies, you fucking yid.
2. No, your statement is false.

David Thompson
David Thompson

called a neo natsi
user.
I'm feeling unwell. I haven't been called as a Nahtzee for months IRL.
I just got called as alt-right last night though. Which is actually insulting to be called.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Go talk with a libshit. He'll make you feel better.

ACTUAL neo-nazis are not our allies
There is no such thing as a neo-Nazi. That's just a jewish racial slur against White political dissenters.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Every month news say that neo-nazis were planning to assassinate someone and stuff.
Seriously I wonder if this is true, or if this is just part of the propaganda to make people believe that right wing ideas are for terrorism so you must be a leftist.
I just can't buy it.
How come they always, always, always get caught before doing ? while muslim terrorists never get caught before they go banana.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

while muslim terrorists never get caught before they go banana.
Many do.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

neo-nazi
more like neo-moss(ad)y

cease and disappear your anti-natsoc terminology.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

it only takes one rat, one weakling, one slip of a tongue and a dozen traitors will be shivving you before sundown

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

t.coward mutts with guns they never use

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Learn how to fucking read, you goddamn retard.
There is no such thing as a neo-Nazi.
Yeah. And?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Reported.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

muttported

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

expecting people not to post like nigger retards is D&C
Shut the fuck up you dribbler

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

dribbler
I'm not a nigger. Therefore I can't into niggerball.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Global report.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

presuming I can't read
It meant worse than you thought, retard

never repeat your enemy's lies. there is nothing natsoc about 'neo-nazis'

AKA you should cease using 'nazi'

AKA you should replace with neo-mossy

AKA nothing about using 'neo-mossy' would have affected what you're saying - and you'd be labeling a group with associating it in anyway with 'natsoc'

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

expecting OP to not be a lazy nigger is D&C
Kill yourself.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Global muttported.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit