IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Isaac King
Isaac King

Israel ILLEGALLY Invades Lebanon – “THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY”

Israel Occupation Forces have launched a cross border operation last night, illegally invading the sovereign territory of Lebanon in spite of repeated international condemnation.
Sources close to Pompeo claim that Netanyahu begged him to implement sanctions against Lebanon for allegedly allowing the flow of Iranian arms and weapons to Hezbollah, which Israel incorrectly claims is a terrorist organization, using the Rafik Hariri Airport. However, the President clearly told Pompeo no such course of action would be authorized now that America has finally fully implemented its “AMERICA FIRST” policy. Pompeo offered to increase sanctions against Iran; however, this was not enough for the Netanyahu, who sources claim railed against Pompeo and openly lashed out against Trump’s “America First” policy, calling it a betrayal of Israeli interests and threatening to engage in a full scale war in Lebanon if America refused to implement sanctions per Netanyahu’s desire.
Pompeo refused, and Israeli Occupation Forces crossed the northern border of Israel/southern border of Lebanon late last night under cover of darkness, in an illegal invasion known as “Operation Northern Shield”.

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/israel-illegally-invades-lebanon-the-star-will-gorge-itself-on-clay/

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

Attached: 1543912330134.jpg (52.04 KB, 640x366)

All urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/israel-illegally-invades-lebanon-the-star-will-gorge-itself-on-clay/
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
i24news.tv/en/news/international/190230-181204-us-gives-full-support-to-israel-for-operation-against-hezbollah-tunnels
nytimes.com/2018/12/04/world/middleeast/israel-tunnels-lebanon-border-hezbollah.html
archive.is/k87z8
youtube.com/watch?v=zJIlftta6fk
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israeli-firm-which-secured-japan-nuclear-plant-says-workers-there-putting-their-lives-on-the-line-1.349897
youtube.com/watch?v=N02ew7I3-0o
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

holy shit… the prophecy…

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

All America has to do is stay out and that'll fail. As you know, jews don't make good soldiers.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

I think it's written in Israel's constitution that they legally have to invade Lebanon every 10 years.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Kek.
Does this mean we get comfy live footage of pissraeli soldiers shitting themselves while running away?

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Again? You would think they would learn from last time.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

It puts a smile on my face every time I see someone recognize how utterly shit jewish soldiers are. My boomer dad never stops sucking them off for the 6 day war.
EVERY nation in the middle east attacked them!
They did it all by themselves!
<Dad they were trained and armed by the US
You can't take that victory away from them, they fought for their home!
<Actually it's probably not even their home. Why do you think the Palestinians won't go away?
PSSH, you care about the sand niggers?
I hate talking about kikes with the boomers.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

I wish I saved the footage of the burning Merkavas from the 2008 incursion into the Golan Heights when the entire IDF got it's armored division's shit pushed in by a bunch of inbred arabs with russian ATGMs. At least it put a permanent halt to the Merkava shilling threads on full /k/.

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Well then
You know how to get them
shill in favor of Merkavas

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Rolling for WWIII

Attached: Screenshot-20181203-191005-YouTube.jpg (65.46 KB, 399x402)

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Because you suck at redpilling. Didn't take long for a few bible quotes and showing what a shitty 'ally' kikes are when they never fight with US to show every boomer I've come across the truth of the synagogue of satan.

Here, have a free redpill pack

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

ditto my guy. fuck 'em both.

Attached: o-LEBANON-GAY-COMMUNITY-facebook-652260-large.jpg (34.17 KB, 640x442)

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Because you suck at redpilling
You say that but you have no idea. I literally made a presentation of redpill material I've collected over the years and showed it to him. He still sucks off the kikes, after admitting I have good info. I talked about kikes views on the goyim, The USS Liberty and the Lavon affair, The Balfour Declaration, kikes in our government, kikes in our media, kikes in banks. All with sources. He still sucks off the kikes.

I left bible quotes out because he's not religious. But I've mentioned the synagogue of satan line before and he brushed it off. He says that it's disingenuous to take one line out of the bible as truth when there's many other lines that should not apply today or are contradictory.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Kikes can't even make up good lies about the holohoax. They aren't good at anything

Attached: 1534330020176.webm (2.74 MB, 1280x720)

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

They even announce it on Twitter kek

Attached: 20181204-134445.jpg (83.67 KB, 540x331)

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

Israel launches operation to thwart Hizbollah tunnels from Lebanon
Israel’s military has launched an operation to destroy a network of Hizbollah “attack tunnels” which cross from Lebanon into northern Israel, officials said Tuesday.
just looking for a lost wallet on the beach

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

good bot >>12505824

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

GOOD LUCK HEZBOLLAH
MAKE SURE TO WRECK EVERY YID THAT STEPS IN YOUR PATH

Isaac King
Isaac King

Fuck off kikefaggot.

Attached: IDFCommandos.jpg (69.19 KB, 600x440)

Brody Long
Brody Long

stats bot did nothing wrong

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Illegally

What law? Gay (((international law)))? Those with the most guns make the rules, user. Stop whining like a bitch, GRUnigger.

Attached: 5bf5eb70fc7e93b12e8b4592.jpg (99.49 KB, 900x506)

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

dailycrusader
Trash magatard site full of fake jew news

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

This is a golden opportunity to highlight a jew M.O.; taking over communication(s):
During the 6-day war, the kikes took over Palestinian media. All TelAvivision channels were broadcasting pR0n except one-channel, used to broadcast pissrael propaganda
In the former Bolshevik USSR, all TelAvivision channels ran boring reruns and nothing interesting save for a single channel used to broadcast Bolshevik state-sponsored propaganda. Russian Anatoly&Natalya goyim did something revolutionary and shut off the TelAvivision and took their dogs for a walk. They switched from Analog to Dialogue and began having face-to-face conversations with their neighbors; shocked to learn that their neighbors held many of the same sentiments. Hence the term; 'The Russian Dog-Walking Hour'. That wall was already gne well before then President Ray Gun made his famous speech to Gorbachev.
Sound familiar at all?

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

thats where you tell boomers that palestine has a significant christian population and they are treated arguably worse.

when boomers start to understand that jews/israel despise them, their country, and their people, they tend to shut down and not defend israel in fear of feeling like a cuck (even if they dont know what that is)
the programming is deeply ingrained in them.

i like to bring up how israel put landmines around the site where jesus was baptized to discourage christian tourism. they put chainlink fence and razorwire around it too so even the pictures are ruined.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Better yet, just call him a traitor and that you have no father.

And the war he circlejerks over? Well known they couldn't do shit without America, they got their shit pushed in and more before nuclear blackmailing and pariah parasiting off Uncle Sam

Google "Sampson Option" to discover how, in the late 1970s, Israel not only stole reconnaissance intelligence from our most secret of satellites, the KH-11, but used that data to help target the Soviet Union;

• How Jonathan Pollard, the American spy now serving a life sentence in jail, was a key figure in Israel's nuclear program (and how some of Pollard's intelligence was turned over to the Soviet Union at the express direction of Yitzhak Shamir, the Israeli prime minister);

• How Israel created a false control room at the nuclear reactor at Dimona to give U.S. inspectors the false impression that the facility was solely for research;

• How the Eisenhower administration made a concerted last-ditch effort in December 1960 to force Israel to acknowledge its nuclear ambitions - and failed;

• How Israel threatened Henry Kissinger and Richard Nixon with the use of nuclear weapons on the third day of the 1973 Yom Kippur War, successfully blackmailing the White House to airlift much needed supplies;

• How South Africa cooperated with Israel to create a mysterious 1979 "flash" in the South Atlantic, actually a test of an Israeli-South African nuclear artillery shell;

• How Israel used a top London newspaper editor to help catch Mordecai Vanunu, its nuclear traitor;

• How a prominent American Jewish Democratic party fund-raiser also raised money for the Israeli bomb - and was able to intervene repeatedly at the White House; and

• How the American intelligence community was finally able to learn what Israel was doing at Dimona - though it was understood that no one's career would be enhanced by providing such intelligence to the White House.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Illegally
What law? Gay (((international law)))? Those with the most guns make the rules

the arabs would squash israel if their white guard dogs weren't protecting them. the guard dogs protect them on behalf of that same (((international law))). it's ultimately up to them whether they should honor the law they claim they abide by to justify protecting israel.

we'll see what happens.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

you will never convince him. he has to either see it for himself or die in his stupidity.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Nice photo there shlomo. Always add nadzees to any Israel thread.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Rolling for nukes

Attached: 5295455712457677e6aeedd3c5a712fe5d4646ef71c3e108e09d2a542a8f94f3.png (24.67 KB, 560x386)
Attached: 5295455712457677e6aeedd3c5a712fe5d4646ef71c3e108e09d2a542a8f94f3.png (24.67 KB, 560x386)
Attached: Greatestally.jpeg (16.78 KB, 227x222)
Attached: Greatestally.jpeg (16.78 KB, 227x222)

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Q predicted this

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

He's not dumb, he's just opposed to jewish discussion. He's logical about every other political topic but the JQ triggers him. Not sure why. My guess is he's read so much (((history))) over the years that he can't conceive in any reality that Hitler was right and the Germans were the good guys in both world wars

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Not sure why
70 years of non stop multi faceted mainstream media brainwashing is why.

To understand this you need to look at America's last election where all the so called jew-wise red-pilled section of America installed ZOG and claimed it was a victory for ourside.
Full spectrum mind control

James Perry
James Perry

Implying israelis aren't sand niggers

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

We need a nice visit from Nuke-chan to get the party started!

Attached: smugovertheshoulder.jpg (42.01 KB, 787x520)

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

israel = antéchrist

accept jesus as the messiah or die

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

We firstly need to slaughter every kike and smug loli anime JPG spamming Imkampfy bot from Zig Forums

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

I think it's written in Israel's constitution that they legally have to invade Lebanon every 10 years

That's not exactly true. I read Israel's constitution. What it really says is that every ten years Israel must illegally invade Lebanon.

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

evangelical christians are the original useful idiots

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

The poo and pee will flow when bullets begin to fly

Attached: Israeli-Diaper-Force.png (1.35 MB, 1000x900)

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Eat shit kikeshill. Trump was the best possible outcome and he already helped whites tremendously.

Attached: 77324061.jpg (55.31 KB, 610x407)

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Is that why he signed over another $30 billion for Israel?

Ian Long
Ian Long

What's the matter kikeshill? Too stupid to understand that he can't 1488 within 2 years or do you think IP hopping while bringing up old news will convince anyone?
Cry harder. It makes my dick diamonds.

Attached: changing-culture.mp4 (4.29 MB, 480x320)

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Just filter all magapedos. Don't talk to them, they don't want to talk to you. They want to berate you for not trusting the plan enough.

Brody Green
Brody Green

He couldn't build the wall in two years, he's not starting the next holocaust in the next two you genuine autist.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

DUDE IT'S 7D CHESS YOU SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!
REPORTED!!!!!!!!!

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

No, he's not doing any of the things he talked about because he's Zaphod Beblebrox.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

How?

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

That would definitely explain this two-faced snakeoil salesman

Robert Young
Robert Young

Too stupid to understand that he can't 1488

Trump cares nothing for whites. He has proven this by giving his daughter over to a kike, and by allowing millions of non-whites to enter the US "legally" daily.
Trump has no appreciation for Hitler. If he did we would have been kike free by now.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

6 million more

Attached: exploding-jew.mp4 (9.76 MB, 640x352)

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

I don't know what a political marriage is
Trump hasn't lived up to the unrealistic expectation I set up for him, so it's why he's bad

You're not even remotely trying to blend in.

Attached: B4P8J4pCIAE5CDB.jpg (55.14 KB, 600x450)

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

No one ever said he would start the holocaust you little shityid.
As for the border, well ironically and unsurprisingly it got sealed pretty tight thanks to the caravan and Trump has been going all through the country hyping people up to build the wall, a process that has already started.
inb4 muh fence
A fence is more than enough at this point in time and far far better than anything we would've gotten under Clinton.
Isn't that what you wanted to say? How we should've voted for killary? Or maybe you're a little berniebro?
Please enlighten us to what we should, user-kun. Who should we vote for and if we shouldn't, please show us the way by sniping niggers and kikes. We're all right behind you.

Deportation increase, defunding of CIAniggerdry, tax cuts for middle americans, resurgance of millions of jobs and a tremendous shift in the overtone window as can be seen in the last mp4 I posted.
Try to keep up, shillfaggot.

Attached: (jew)-mad.jpg (117.12 KB, 1016x1233)

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

dailycrusader
Anyone taking bets on it being run by kikes considering the recent shill campaign?

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

ignore anyone who disagrees with you because, otherwise, you'll have to actually address an argument

Wanna know how I know you don't belong here?

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

I don't know what a political marriage is
<marrying kikes is better than deporting them
Trump hasn't lived up to the unrealistic expectation I set up for him
<Even though he was responding to someone that said Trump was going to "1488", I'm going to pretend that it's his expectations
Neck yourself maganigger

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

anime reaction images aren't allowed because I say so
everyone is kampfy

Attached: 1443057475551.jpg (16.72 KB, 362x298)

Ryan James
Ryan James

Cry moar. Cry harder. Cry until there nothing left. Cry until we throw you and your family into the ovens, kikeshill.

Attached: 1461690661550.gif (646.72 KB, 496x510)

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

The magatards are calling it now a "political marriage"
A marriage between a shabbos goy and a kike's dynasty is still selling out. You never hear of Hitler selling her niece to international jewery as part of his 4538D Chess move.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

countering a kike narrative makes you a kike
How much does Kushner pay you

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

more 2a compromises in 2yrs than Obamas 2 terms
declares the birthplace of Christendom the capital of the Jewish ethnostate
millions of felons back on the street bc "daddy you promised"
still less deportations than Obama
"t-the fence is more than enough security!"
hes gonna go 1488 but that doesnt mean declaring war on Judea

But hey, he gave the Koch brothers a tax cut so MAGA bros! Jesus Christ, it's no wonder they think gentiles are mindless cattle.

Luke Green
Luke Green

You are so cute when you try to tie Zig Forums to any person. But that won't work. It never has.
I am shitting on you for free and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

White House and trump unsurprisingly cuck out:

i24news.tv/en/news/international/190230-181204-us-gives-full-support-to-israel-for-operation-against-hezbollah-tunnels

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Except the user never said Trump was going to 1488 in the first place. He was responding sarcastically to the one above him. Try again faggot.

Attached: maidlaughinghard.png (259.31 KB, 385x547)

Noah White
Noah White

No he wasn't, he's never been more serious about anything else in his life

Attached: NextYoullSay....jpg (39.8 KB, 474x474)

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

its the third day of hanukkah
Strap in, boys

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

he does it for free
Too stupid to understand that he can't 1488 within 2 years
he can't
This implies that he thinks Trump wants to 1488 but "can't" for some reason. It wasn't sarcasm, you niggers are fucking braindead and think someone that is up to his neck in foreskin collecting kikes is somehow against the foreskin collecting kikes

Attached: 7dcf544d291fe3289d0f616d9a7e7ff844d7651b03da790d9bba015bfaa42692.png (2.24 MB, 1425x2178)

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Fuck off Kampfy you irritant

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Trump is Hitler

And there it is. You frame the argument as saying Trump is Hitler, when no one who actually voted for him here even believed that. The fact that you can't equate him to anyone BUT Hitler when anyone who paid ANY attention to the man over the duration of his rather public career, knew he wasn't anything but a step in the right direction. YOU are the one setting the unrealistic standard that he was gonna make the holocaust real. This is how anons know you're nothing but a kike shill.

Attached: 09070ba15a710ed0eb9fd907e9aa82b5.jpg (98.54 KB, 512x512)

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

what is sarcasm

No kike. You are the one implying that's what the user even meant.

Attached: smuggudesudesu.jpg (16.4 KB, 300x300)

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Funny how you insist it's sarcasm but the (((user))) that originally said "Trump can't 1488" hasn't chimed in to say whether it was or not. Maybe because you're on his side and mocking his narrative.

James White
James White

Checked for cowardice

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Yids have been awful at combat since their inception. Why do you think they cry so much about being "oppressed" all the time? The only great jewish victory before modern-day Israel were the Maccabees, even all modern Israeli military victories were based on speed and air dominance.
Hopefully those diaper-wearing yids get brutally slaughtered, and not in a kosher way.

James Hall
James Hall

You keep insisting he was serious. I only suggested since the tone of his post implied as such since he was mocking the user above him, with which he was replying to. So what makes you believe he's serious? Do you know him? Do you know his viewpoints? Go on, chaim. Tell me why you believe the user is serious.

Attached: smugman.jpg (70.72 KB, 300x297)

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

They've invaded Lebanon every five years for the last 50. This is fucking meaningless, user. No one will do anything about it. Until they OPENLY ANNEX THE LAND, nothing is happening. Even then, no one will do anything.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

All America has to do is stay out
This.
I'm supporting any organization that is petitioning the U.S. government to stay the hell out of this, and I'm writing my congressmen to give them my views on it.

in b4 lefty/pol/ faggots complain that you can't sway the government (even though leftyfags and their twinks have been forcing shit using the government for decades)

Attached: JewCrap.jpg (166.66 KB, 625x1010)

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

What makes you so certain that he meant literally the opposite of what he quite plainly said? Your 2D can't hide your tears

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

My dad did exactly the same thing.
But then I told him what the jews really are, and he died cursing them. We need to figure out what propaganda was used during the Six Day War to get boomers to UNIVERSALLY support it, and then counter that propaganda.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

you're leftypol if you say that the ZOG won't listen to you
Holy fucking christ, kill yourself. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

You apparently have no reading comprehension. So answer my question as I already answered yours above.

Attached: smuggu.jpg (39.92 KB, 341x338)

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

I only suggested
I'm going by his words. You're the one making assumptions trying to twist and spin. Typical kike behavior. And yet again, you reply for him, your buddy is too much of a coward to settle it. Tell daddy Kushner you failed at your work today.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Too stupid to understand that he can't 1488 within 2 years
No one said that, retard.
You're still getting reported. And you know why.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

I hate to say it, but this is true.
It's time to stop being dogs for the Jews.

Let them reap all that they've sown, that would be true justice.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

implying I even know the user
ad hom

Answer my question. Either you or the other one. What makes you think he's serious?

Go ahead. I still won't be banned. So answer my question.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

it's ultimately up to them
Spoiler alert: The ZOG will force white males to die for Israel until there are no white males left. No one will complain about this.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Also you have shit taste
No one said that
<let me pretend that this very quote is not in this very thread

Attached: 1231.jpg (56.23 KB, 1024x700)

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

The question's irrelevant; the entire discussion is predicated on purposeful misquotations.
Oh; sorry. I thought you were talking solely about imkikey's post just prior to yours. Remember to report that paid shill (both of them, but particularly the one who thinks that Trump isn't ZOG).

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

A fence is more than enough at this point in time and far far better than anything we would've gotten under Clinton.
Well shit goy, you don't even need a fence! Hell, let's build a monorail all the way down to Mexico city! I mean if you're going to start moving goalposts now, lets see how far you're willing to go.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

I read his post word for word, you genuine fucking autist. I'm taking him at face value. It really doesnt make sense to reply to a legitimate concern about where our tax revenue foes, and taking it to the massive hyperbole of "going full 1488". If he had been ironically MAGAposting I'd probably see why you'd think it was sarcasm or irony, but I just don't see it in the context.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

Considering I'm posting out of my smug folder?

Attached: --belfast-azur-lane-drawn-by-tilt-shift--22518c0c0d27d3db98b7ec91919ee86d.png (1.06 MB, 907x1623)

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Nice reading comprehension dumbass, you sure your boss didn't tell you how to reply to my post? Out of an union of a shabbos goy family and a kikes family such as kushner's, nothing good comes for whites.

The fact that you can't equate him to anyone BUT Hitler when anyone who paid ANY attention to the man over the duration of his rather public career, knew he wasn't anything but a step in the right direction.
Yeah, you've been pulling this damage control for two years and counting. If he was such a "step in the right direction", why did he cuck out on every promise he made on campaign? Why does he still allow the jewish media to dominate on public opinion? Why is there no wall? And most importantly, why are whites not fighting back? Or do you think white genocide slowed down the moment he took office?
Get lost kike, stop damage controlling your orange yid.

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

Go fuck yourself, kike.
Many organizations have forced the hand of our government, you're just trying to torpedo anyone but faggots and commie globalists from trying it.

We stopped the assault gun ban in the 80's and 90's using grass-roots activism, and you know damn well the ZOG wants Americans disarmed.
Yes, we CAN go up against the ZOG and win, we've done it before on many issues, and we can do it now. Even the evangelicals do it, all the time.

Take your black-pills and shove them up your ass with barbed wire.

Attached: Scarejew.jpg (39.12 KB, 547x355)

Asher Green
Asher Green

cowtits
drugged out/drunk looking face
Shit
Taste

Attached: 1466475941694-1.png (491.67 KB, 1000x704)

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

As did I. And I'm also taking at face value along with the context of what the poster he replied to said. Thus my conclusion that he's being a smartass. But you kikes can't into context, so everything is literal.

What misquotation? The nigger is right up above. So answer the question.

Attached: --original-drawn-by-nuwanko--61761d1d4c531e0662c1f9238596fb36.jpg (465.65 KB, 592x1000)

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

I think the problem here is that you legitimately don't know how humans interact socially.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

I am the poster he replied to, smegma breath.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

generic maid outfits
bondage
You just keep digging your shit taste hole and making bad argument after bad argument. Worst Kushner shill of the month.

Attached: a4002baecb1e37baca5f672054d984ac151d268ab5a649ad4572d437d4d82b78.png (422.2 KB, 638x875)

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

Can someone post it again? How far along are we?

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

I can't defend my argument, so now I'm just going to attack the images
that'll show him!

SAD!

implying I can't read IDs

Attached: DUByI3oVwAEIy-J.jpg-large.jpg (92.41 KB, 848x1010)

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

I used to be against Jew extermination, preferring to deport them to Israel and let them deal with their own problems.

But the shilling on this board is a fuckking assault on us all, and I'm starting to agree with those that want to genocide them all.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

instant reply
lol, calling your taste shit triggered you

Attached: 1466474686451-4.jpg (65.83 KB, 687x847)

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

I was being super cereal btw.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Apparently you can't, I'm the poster he replied to and you were addressing me as if I were a third party, and then said I didn't know the context when I wrote the fucking context.

Atleast your 2D smiles at you, your mother couldn't even muster it.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Good to hear Israel sorting out its own problems for once. Rather than getting others to do their dirty work.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

And look at that, instead of clarifying and ending the dispute, Kushner shill #2 makes an ambiguous statement. How surprising!

Attached: --kurosawa-dia-.jpg (1.07 MB, 1507x2139)

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Actually, I can. But good to see you're paying attention at least. And nice of you to prove my point.

implying I get paid to fuck with you

Attached: CQa9mQgUsAAIXWc.png (587.8 KB, 600x848)

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

replying for your coworker again

Attached: total-fucking-faggot.gif (454.31 KB, 500x281)

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

STOP SPAMMING YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT
START POSTING REAL SOURCES WITH FOOTAGE/MAPS/ECT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: fucking-normies-get-out-ree.webm (133.89 KB, 640x360)

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

I just want you to know that this was a really dumb argument for you to get defensive over and your waifu can't hide your shame.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Rolling for prelude of WW3

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

co-worker

So answer why you think he's serious. It shouldn't be that hard.

Attached: 30377e8e1e78ce059a828c735f952cac66cf0d19-hq.jpg (28.27 KB, 381x512)

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

TOLD YOU SO! MAGAPEDOS GET THE FUCKING GAS

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

I know nothing about world history
Fuck off.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

you're a jew because you fight jews
you're a jew because you know that jews don't do what whites say
you're a jew because you know that jews don't follow the law
you're a jew because my strawman says so
Global report for being a jew.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Okay then. Let's see you lead us in doing this. How do we begin? Detailed tactics please.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

I have, twice. Drink a Kurt Cobain smoothie you reprobate.

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

What is this shit resolution you fucking pleb shill

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

As long as it doesn't involve actual us forces its just lip service.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

What does your kiddie diddling have to do with anything? Or is it that you realize no one is going to get on board with letting you fondle their five year old, so you tack it onto Trump supporters to further demonize your opponent.

And yet here it is I stated why I thought he was being sarcastic, but yet you insist he's being completely, and 100% serious. Meanwhile, you're the same one who brought up about a $30bil bill that was apart of an aid package that precedes Trumps own administration. So on top of presenting a falsehood of being controlled, you then demand that you're own interpretation of what user said also be taken as truth when you can't even justifiably name WHY that should be so.

muh resolution

Have another.

Attached: hotaru.jpg (230.77 KB, 1200x1682)

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Finally a girl worth posting. Only took you 2 hours and 16 posts

Attached: be884e81ac28d2d0abf9b8458162dd41b022beda71e17cd8e3e6c405d5a4a840.jpg (167.02 KB, 850x1201)

Evan White
Evan White

Roll again, please.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

What is all this "global report" nonsense?
These are the worst shills of all time.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Josephus, "Jewish War" IV 559-563

With an insatiable lust for loot, they ransacked the houses of the wealthy; the murder of men and the violation of women were their sport; they caroused on their spoils, with blood to wash them down, and from mere satiety unscrupulously indulged in effeminate practices, plaiting their hair and attiring themselves in women’s apparel, drenching themselves with perfumes and painting their eyelids to enhance their beauty. And not only did they imitate the dress, but also the passions of women, devising in their excess of lasciviousness unlawful pleasures and wallowing as in a brothel in the city, which they polluted from end to end with their foul deeds. Yet, while they wore women’s faces, their hands were murderous, and approaching with mincing steps they would suddenly become warriors and whipping out their swords from under their dyed mantles transfix whomsoever they met.

Attached: jews-riding-a-car.webm (1.06 MB, 272x480)

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

OP is lying. The Joos are just digging holes in their northern border.

nytimes.com/2018/12/04/world/middleeast/israel-tunnels-lebanon-border-hezbollah.html

JERUSALEM — Israel started a military operation on Tuesday to expose and thwart offensive tunnels Hezbollah had been building across the Lebanese border, the military said, the first time that Israel has taken open action to combat underground passageways in the already volatile north.

The effort, called Operation Northern Shield, was aimed at an unspecified number of tunnels in the area of Metula, said Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus, a spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces.

None of the tunnels were ready to be used, he said, and the army was neither asking civilians in the area to evacuate nor calling up reserves. But it declared an area around Metula, in the northernmost reaches of the Galilee panhandle, a closed military zone and said it had “enhanced its presence and readiness” in the north and was “prepared for various scenarios.”

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

All you need to show when trumpkike and it's lackeys show up.
Oh and the slav camp guard who was deported was charged with holohoax crime.
HUWHITE UND BASTE

A 95-year-old man has been charged with more than 36,000 counts of being an accessory to murder on allegations that he served as a guard at the Nazis’ Mauthausen concentration camp, Berlin prosecutors said Friday. Hans Werner H., whose last name wasn’t released because of privacy regulations, is accused of serving as an SS guard in the camp in northern Austria from mid-1944 to early 1945.

archive.is/k87z8

Attached: Watch-Feinstein-react-to-Trump's-gun-proposal---CNN-Video.mp4 (4.93 MB, 768x432)
Attached: trumpkike-admits-why-muttmerica-will-become-mexico-under-him.webm (2.58 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: trumpkike-3.jpg (7.58 KB, 304x166)
Attached: Trumpkike.jpg (190.32 KB, 999x754)

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Pakistan is my dark horse bet for winner of Nuke-a-Jew.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

tunnels

What are the odss they're actually Israeli run drug smuggling tunnels? 🤔

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

you're wasting your time if you keep codemonkey from doing his job
lol nah

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

6,000,000 percent.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

the border
sealed tight
There is a 900+ mile wide open gap in the border if you down count the additional 1000 mile stretch of "natural border". The complete opposite of sealed tight FYI.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

you misspelled days

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

it got sealed pretty tight thanks to the caravan
Fake news. Both illegal and legal immigration are near record rates right now, and set to break the records by summer. Trump is literally the worst president we have ever had on immigration.
b-b-but he sent a BASED tweet

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

youtube.com/watch?v=zJIlftta6fk

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Inb4 Trump declares his unwavering support for Israel again

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

Happy Hanukkah

Attached: 1543913144163.png (15.88 KB, 388x150)

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

All I want to say is fuck Israel, and fuck everyone else for letting this happen. It's so obvious that the only reason they invaded is to steal more land piece by piece, as they always do. Same story every time.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

We need to figure out what propaganda was used during the Six Day War
They said they were attacked.
Nowadays that would be picked apart in seconds whereas back then we were just getting the holocaust narrative beginning, and nobody questioned them or understood quite how complete their grip on media was.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Attached: asddasads.png (543.29 KB, 595x584)
Attached: images-(4).jpg (8.98 KB, 300x168)
Attached: lead-720-405.jpg (64.48 KB, 720x405)
Attached: Miller-Kushner---Copy.jpeg (138.54 KB, 1024x683)
Attached: s-500-opednews-com-0---png-85-20160410-359.gif (63.47 KB, 499x250)

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Attached: 1053915609.jpg (90.74 KB, 1000x541)
Attached: asdasd.jpg (28.88 KB, 602x401)
Attached: asdd.jpg (60.53 KB, 634x450)
Attached: asdds.jpg (123.23 KB, 962x642)
Attached: download.png (576.56 KB, 1160x629)

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

i like to bring up how israel put landmines around the site where jesus was baptized to discourage christian tourism. they put chainlink fence and razorwire around it too so even the pictures are ruined.

Got a source for that? in case they ask me for proofs

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

This.
Trump gives empty words to the kikes, the same as the kikes use against everyone else, but his actions (or lack of them) is what has kikes pissed as hell at him.
Kikes don't like being kiked.

Attached: JewsHateTrump2.jpg (23.79 KB, 525x343)

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Something was breathing heavily through its nose as it moved through a forest with no signs of life in it.

“Fuuuh! Fuuuh! Pafuooh!”

As if desiring some kind of scent, it inhaled the surrounding air aggressively and then exhaled, its nose letting out a noise that sounded like a trumpet.

“Fugafugofubuguh!”

Even so, perhaps unable to find the scent that it was looking for, the creature extended its nose and began pressing its nose against all of the objects near it.

Trees, the dirt, stones, everything that it could reach.

Of course, a creature capable of this would not be a human.

“S-sceee…nt…”

To be more precise, this creature had once been a human, but had transformed into something that was not a human.

It had the face of a man with clearly unattractive looks, with scars across its forehead and cheeks. There were no abnormalities with the shapes or number of eyes and nose on this face. Other than the scars, it was the face of a normal human man.

But the location of this face was abnormal. The face was attached to the tip of an enormous human nose, so large that a grown man would not be able to wrap his arms around it.

“SCEEEEENT!” the creature, which couldn’t be described as anything other than a nose monster, shrieked in a high-pitched voice as it began moving again in an angry manner.

There were several thick tentacles… no, noses, protruding from the root of the enormous nose. At a glance, these smaller noses looked like tentacles, but they were all noses like the trunks of elephants.

This nose monster, whose bizarre appearance would cause an ordinary person to lose their ability to speak out of fear for it, continued through the forest that had no signs of any creatures living in it. It seemed that the animals and monsters that would normally be present in the forest had fled out of fear for the ominous aura emitted by the monster.

At that moment, the wind blew – a cold, clear autumn wind with a touch of the winter to come.

At that moment, the nose monster’s entire body froze. It quietly inhaled the scent of the wind.

“Aaah…”

The nose monster’s man-shaped face twisted in joy. It had finally sniffed out the scent that it had been desiring.

The nose monster turned and began moving in a ferocious manner towards the north. It mowed down the trees and boulders in its way with its trunks, letting out a trumpeting noise in joy at being able to get even a little closer to the scent it desired.

Attached: adb.png (67.58 KB, 377x392)

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

i wonder if this is tied to whats going on in france right now. like they sped up their timetable because they underestimated how angry the french are and are worried about something leaking.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Dubs confirm. Newfags can't understand the game of politics.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

thread about exciting topic derailed into Trump argument
no attempt to even tie retarded bickering into thread subject
Thread already ruined. This is Christcuck vs Larpagan all over again except mods aren't allowed to repair threads anymore.
Thanks a fucking lot Chodemonkey

Attached: le-chanukah-merchant-3.png (98.28 KB, 640x640)

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Codemonkey must have sold out to whoever hired them.
This is the longest, most sustained raid I've ever seen here.
They are clearly doing all they can to destroy the site.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Oh look a Nadzee frog and a gassed Jew. I wonder WHO would post such shit over and over.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Let them come and be destroyed. Little motivates me more than the desperate cries of the kike. Nothing can save them and deep down, they know it.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

A good deal of their military budget is dedicated to dissemination of propaganda. The idea being that they must target the American population (and, as the case may be, the French, British, and German populations) to get them to support the actions of their respective ZOGs.

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

I'd rather be able to have
a real fucking conversation

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

all this derailing
So what's actually happened so far? What are the kikes trying to do specifically? Is this a full invasion or just a bunch of mall ninjews trying to assassinate people?

Attached: t.jpg (32.3 KB, 600x683)

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

girl worth posting

nope.

Attached: Ichiroku.(Upotte!!).full.1381834.jpg (1.28 MB, 1920x1080)

John Ward
John Ward

Bosting in historic thread.
Waifuniggers need to take their 1v1 to their basements.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

It's already over, everyone go home. Tunnels are gone, nobody got shot.

Al Mayadeen and Memri TV are both absolute gold.

William Brooks
William Brooks

Probably inserting Mossad agents dressed as Hezzbollah, to fire ineffective "missiles" into Israel, as an excuse to bomb the fuck out of Lebanese civilians with REAL bombs.

At least, that's Israel's M.O., they're known for it.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

And the US will assist them

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

I've yet to be convinced of anything by anyone who has said the non-word "kushnershill".

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Haven't so far.
Israel's pissed that the U.S. refused to put sanctions on Lebanon, just because Israel CLAIMS they are aiding "terrorism."

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

kikener is evil and despite claiming to be orthodox, the orthodox prohibits zionism because it violates orthodox jewish law and prophesy where they cannot return until their messiah or god says so. only thing that kike seems to work for is satan and fucking over america and american interests.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

No doubt. But the "kushner paid for shilling here" narrative goes back to before Zig Forums was even in the public eye, and it was a shitty shill line so bad it borders on forced meme.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Because Lebanon is technically a US ally now like Saudis and lots of others in the region. It actually makes israel really worthless now that you think about it, the USA can get anyone they want in the region and they'll actually fight with them in wars if asked but not a worthless backstabbing diaper wearing satanicoward jew.

Hudson White
Hudson White

How could it not when kampfy and his faggot mods where banning anything remotely critical of trump?
Kikefy's shit modding gave that meme a hint of truth to it even if not on purpose.

William Foster
William Foster

It actually makes israel really worthless
Beyond that even, Israel is becoming a liability

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

it's so easy to spot the shills in this thread.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

The only great jewish victory before modern-day Israel were the Maccabees
And that was just orthodox Jew vs urbanized Jew. They got their shit pushed in when gentile armies got involved.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

wtf I love amnat ziocucks now

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Hezbollah, which Israel incorrectly claims is a terrorist organization
Fuck off Iran, nobody likes you either. Nuke the lot.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Go away immediately. Your ZOG emperor has no place here.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

What's not to like about our generous sponsor? He just wants world peace, that's all.

Attached: 5a0b57f7720b3da7fafcb1e5085a31dc2c942528a8f94b20bafcc9a83445546f.jpg (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

Attached: dsasd.jpg (9.56 KB, 269x188)

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Jews and boomers, parasitic lifeforms hated by all. I hate boomers worse because they made a choice.

when boomers start to understand
Top kek user.

Build the wall.

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

Fake news, its nowhere but thhat shithole you posted

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

Any other source to confirm it?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

drumph is ZOG and this somehow helps the jews have you noticed he hasn't built the wall?

Attached: 28b820315756e191ba83fbb58ff59b76bff8fc2aae202b9bdf5b31184c386f0e.jpg (175.74 KB, 1280x720)

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Also OP you failed to use a more mainstream source. Please use Brietbart, Fox News, RT The New York Times, Washisngton Post or any other major publisher next time.

Attached: 32306141904-998.jpg (57.06 KB, 998x666)

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

implying that site is less reputable than MSM

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

More more please more.

James Wilson
James Wilson

Attached: 26wall-articleLarge.jpg (46.7 KB, 600x400)

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

What a shit straw man. Tell your boss to get off twitter and get to work.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

Trump was just the one who felt he could gain more than most other pres from loving Israel and Nethanyahu. That was his angle all along, to shill for Bibi at every turn and Trump family to benefit.

Michael Price
Michael Price

Yup. This is why Assad is dead, Demascus is fallen and Bibi has been cleared of his indictments.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

The operation is over. They were just blowing up tunnels.

It's on the IDF Twitter page right now, which you would know if you read the thread since already posted it. Is it not standard practice to read the thread before posting?

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

did you ever mention the fact that the us has been paying billions for decades to both israel and egypt for a peace that mostly benefits israel?
has there been another case like that in history?

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Whas up with this endless cartoon t and a. U all virgins who post this crap?. Try an actual living and breathing woman and see how it feels. Otherwise if you are young, regardless of excuses of being a millennial, get out there and get some real flesh as cartoons are for sickos.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Fuck off boomer. Turn into plant food.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Boomer detected. Anime has been part of imageboard culture since the beginning.

Attached: oldman.jpg (324.26 KB, 1024x682)

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

Site owner needs to take Zig Forums out of Google search results. I'm tired of retards being able to get here so easily, or is some faggot direct linking people?

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Kill yourself yid, you violated international law. Should have blown them up on your side if there were in fact tunnels leading in.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

So at what point will the kikes step over the line and actually get legitimate backlash for their offensive wars?

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

I've fucked a lot of women in some intense degeneracy binges and 2D is better tbh.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

posting the bare facts makes you a kike
Retards like you are ruining this fucking website. Nothing I said was false, or even intrinsically sympathetic to Israel. It was a pure factual statement: the tunnels are blown up, the operation is over, nobody was shot, and retards who don't read the thread are still acting like anything is still happening. I guess because I didn't turn it into a paragraph long diatribe about kikes, Rothschilds, and esoteric Hitlerism to appease the brainlets that come here for entertainment purposes I MUST be an Israeli plant, right? Fuck calm logic and factual statements, we need more racial slurs and insensible bitching! Zig Forums isn't the home of intellectual white nationalists anymore; it's the home of 56% who got kicked off of The_Donald because they admitted they were kind of scared of niggers.

Israeli blew up the tunnels but did it on the Lebanon side because they wanted to swing their fucking dicks around. They do this shit constantly, and you were a retard to think there was any chance of an actual war. Fuck every couple of weeks they just haul off and gun down a couple of Palestinian children to absolutely no reaction on the world stage. Why did you think this would be any different? Because you have some Ron Paul gifs you just really want to brush the dust off of? HINT: International Law means jack shit because "muh 6 gorillon". If it mattered at all it would be invoked when Israel literally kills a Palestinian family, bulldozes their home, send in a bunch of yids to squat on the lot, and calls it an "Israeli Settlement". Literally they're just stealing Palestinian lands. Palestine is having their land annexed by Israel, which is in direct violation of International Law, and if you call them out on it you just get "remember the Hall of Costs" thrown back at you along with some fucking boomer-American shoving a gun in your face.

Happy now, or do I need to go post some totally fashstetic rare Pepes for you? How about some fashwave? Dickie Spencer's gay pride club?

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Attached: jidf-thread.jpg (64.58 KB, 600x470)

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

implying I should care about either side

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

I JUST HOPE HILAS FAMILY GETS GASSED BY HEZBOLLAH AS THEY INVADE TO LIBERATE PALESTINE
I ALSO HOPE THAT THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES CLOSE THEIR BORDERS JUST AS THE WAR GETS SPICY ENOUGH AND ISRAELI REFUGEES HAVE LITERALLY NO WHERE TO GO

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

guys, guys… we all know who the best smug waifu is: Pepina!

Attached: 0a6c58c6b6bffb87ae4b8693a2e17f1d2e012cc27ae932f0021306a77a5c3260.png (71.03 KB, 156x300)
Attached: 0a6c58c6b6bffb87ae4b8693a2e17f1d2e012cc27ae932f0021306a77a5c3261.jpg (80.57 KB, 594x644)
Attached: 49fe241fd80f905a186df1dd5396138fc5ae23047968bdf3b77146a0d4372dab.jpg (43.89 KB, 552x553)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

I'll take Iran over ZOG any day of the week.

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

More ZOG d&c
I'm loyal to whites, Europeans are my family, even the misguided ones.
Jews are the enemy, and of all the non-Europeans, they are the very worst enemy.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

shill doesn't know Jewgle already banned Zig Forums from search results

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

implying that's a bad thing
Normalniggers will never ever find us by jewgle search. They will find cuckchan and leddit though

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

i hope a nuke falls straight into the dome of the rock

Attached: 3d931970f4422e8c49ba85cc7712dbe1782c34c2b052b2e15ce62041195616f7.png (602.36 KB, 793x794)

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

All the great tribes are getting ready for the end of pissrael

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Into? There's one buried under it.

Attached: Reminder.jpg (136.78 KB, 565x848)

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

You are now aware that security at the Fukushima power plant was run by Israeli defense contractor MAGNA BSP
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israeli-firm-which-secured-japan-nuclear-plant-says-workers-there-putting-their-lives-on-the-line-1.349897

You are now aware that Japan offered to help Iran to help them with their nuclear program several months before the reactor meltdown in Fukushima

youtube.com/watch?v=N02ew7I3-0o

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

We are all going to die.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

You implied it's ok because it's "all over now." Your kind just attacked a sovereign nation. Again. It's not over just because you say it is after you strike at someone. You hit, expect to be hit back. It will never be over until your fucking kind are wiped off the planet.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

that's great news kike

Attached: 23282cdac7c8b76257b090e8b88b1f3a777d6716ffc257526b42abc51aaa12e9.jpg (134.64 KB, 388x443)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Next time lurk 2 years, yid.

Attached: Tardmudic-Apprentice.jpg (101.96 KB, 1024x640)

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Attached: 1543641898264.jpg (187.93 KB, 1242x1199)

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

I told you I was only posting from my smug folder.

They think that threatening to report someone will scare posters into not challenging them. And mainly because it works on whatever site they're used to going on. It's how you can tell they don't belong here.

I can see how that would be a good bet. Though I admit I'm hoping Hungary will hit that button first.

"nazi guard" was also a jew
saying something is the equivalent of doing something
wanting people to follow the law is wanting to mongrelize the native population
not playing kikes own game against them

You are really bad at this.

JEWS HATE TRUMP BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO CONSIDER HIM A JEW BY THEIR OWN LAWS

You imply those rates aren't because of outside (((influences))). If you're going to shill, at least do it properly nigger.

paying lip-service means something

Look ma! I posted it again

This^

And goons need to quite whining about board culture.

Because what you deem as 'remotely critical of trump' was, in actuality, shills screaming 'don't vote'/'go shoot up a school' like they have been AGAIN since the ban-list was lifted.

CTR is back…

How about you stop sexualizing everything? Your first mistake is assuming and using ad hom bullshit. You aren't shaming anyone by it, and you aren't fooling anyone either.

Attached: smug2-(2).jpg (93.4 KB, 1200x675)
Attached: reminder-of-why-shills-hate-trump.JPG (208.53 KB, 925x1086)
Attached: bingo-cy-plus-3b.png (954.35 KB, 1194x1437)

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

kek

Attached: Yid-With-a-Plan.jpg (70.07 KB, 518x439)

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

His asymmetry is making me feel major discomfort

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

Guess I didn't swear enough for your liking. Here, have some Pepes and Apus to soothe your soul. It's over. Lebanon won't do shit because if they do they'll get bombed by drones piloted by muttmericans. This was literally nothing. Nothing will happen. This isn't even the first time they've done this. Three years ago Israel shelled Lebanon and killed a UN peacekeeper and nothing happened. If they can bomb UN soldiers with literally no consequences do you think they can't get away with literally just walking into Lebanon? Go ahead and post those Ron Pauls though. But no, I'm a kike for not screaming chicken little at literally everything. Hey, I heard Bibi dropped a fucking nickel, think it'll end up in a thermonuclear holocaust when his nose jabs the football while he's bending over to pick it up and accidentally triggers the Samson Option ?

Attached: 7881f677dac4fb0271fdf908c02d629ff2e3357755dbee172ba8f9fb1264ec2a.png (233.44 KB, 1149x832)
Attached: cc91b0d3943541f91ea7234250d0575fb298072bea7ff37be2fd4adf7d5415ee.jpg (233.38 KB, 1500x1000)
Attached: 97707514618b968d0ebf0b632d9dfe65e3bf482117378ed0795e0eaa83c488c2.png (251.95 KB, 1039x559)
Attached: 041774004622065d23982531fccdd792bb63b7341423319aee85d7cd644c34be.png (77.24 KB, 225x225)
Attached: 5f3a8340072113434fa55e3097c64a5ce484aed1594cfd4fd339b8000af1ae4f.jpg (76.21 KB, 773x425)

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

As it should. Your jewdar is properly calibrated.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Global reprot.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

That quote reminds me of the description in Revelations of the plague of warriors that plagues the Earth for 5 months.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Trump’s “America First” policy
AMERICA FIRST POLICY???? LMFAO
Since when did the people in charge of this nation EVER put our own people first. I swear to God sometime I just want to see this entire planet wiped out for the crimes that have happened on it.

James Davis
James Davis

Global Perot

Attached: 68629232[1].jpg (88.16 KB, 460x307)

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

Balancing the budget? No, obviously not, that would cut out the kikes favorite private institute, the FED and their second favorite EXTORTION AGENCY the IRS (an enforcement branch of the FED)

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Reminds me of Sodom and Gomorrah. jews being jews.

Attached: Lots-wife-pillar-of-salt[1].jpg (20.64 KB, 749x501)

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

/reddit/index.html

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

So is this escalating to WW3 or not?

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Been in WWIII for a while user. Look at 'chemtrails' they were the 'global elites' version of 'population control'…got to 'cool down the planet' using chemtrails…and now look, we have had almost across the board a 25-30% drop in agricultural production. This was all planned. Our only hope is using biologicals which wipe out subhuman competitors and keep the food and resources for Europeans.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

No. Why would it? It’s already over.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Still pops in bing results though, neither are better or worse.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

Thaz dat Star Wars culture talking. They think every scenario with bad guys includes complex, convoluted deceptions (as if that is even necessary for the Goyim) and that every cognitive dissonance that tells them they are being straightfowardly fucked is false because "muh hero is coming". It is always the way with hutards.

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

(while this story is terrifying)
Terrifying? Popcorn and ucudhabstoppedis.jpg

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Yeah…this basic thing happened to me already in 2008 and he isn't exaggerating on the way it goes down or even the advice that people give you. I paid a lawyer to advise me in the heart of it and he basically gave me the exact same advice as the 'real estate agent' gives the dad in the story. I have to say that my experience was far from terrifying but then 2008 was a small non-global collapse…the next one is going to be global and it is going to be combined with the great winter that the parasites have been chemtrailing up the sky to INCREASE the cooling of the atmosphere for the last 15 years for…we had a 25-30% crop loss this year, next year is going to be much much worse. If you HAVE BULLETS, save them for the heads of the people who did this to us…they must not be allowed to survive what is coming. KILL THEM ALL.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

10 foot tall fence
<wall

Fuck off.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

<10 foot
clearly taller
<that's a fence!one!!1
ignoring the wall being installed behind the FENCE
Kill yourself yid.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

How do you explain jew-jitsu, aka krav maga?

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

Syria is just a small piece of pie for Israel. They will topple Assad eventually. As for now, on to Lebanon and let the bombs rain free on their land.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

the programming is deeply ingrained in them.
They didn't have the Internet. Can't really blame them for falling to DDR level brainwashing.

I think Zig Forums's job in the future is to keep their boomer parents and uncles and neighbors from killing themselves like so many Soviets did after truth was out. The shock can kill.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

What's being installed behind the fence
Nothing??? Kill yourself you delusional patriotard

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

They will topple Assad eventually.
God dammit Mods
WHY ARE YOU LETTING ISRAEL POST HERE AGAIN?

Attached: jude.jpg (14.59 KB, 255x253)

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

==AGAIN?==

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

White men would win all wars and survive. Bad idea, kike.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Keep your prophecies to yourself. Your Judas mind-tricks don't work on the strong-minded.

Pompeo and openly supported Trump’s “Israel First" policy
Ashes to ashes

Attached: 1529246017843.png (406.37 KB, 660x495)
Attached: 1532195953387.jpg (568.18 KB, 1238x1500)

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

that first pic
fuck off you kid hating libshit

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Clearly not, given the last 30 years of performance. Fuck off, yid.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

They didn't have the Internet.
The Internet hasn't saved us. People are even more degenerate and brainwashed than ever thanks to it.

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

People are even more degenerate
Sure. It allows private degeneracy. Prior to it, you had to buy a product or do something nasty and taboo with other people.
and brainwashed than ever thanks to it.
On the flipside, there are people who aren't for the first time since 1914.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

2.5 million iraqis died, compared to how many white men?

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

Sure. It allows private degeneracy.
It allows private degeneracy IF that is what you choose. You don't have to choose that though. Everyone could make up their mind to only access the informative aspects of the internet and pursue that…no one is bound to degeneracy.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Fuck off Issac. Is that one of your "relatives" camp star?

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

I didn't have any relatives in the camps since I'm not one of your countrymen, Ari. It's spelled "Isaac" you illiterate

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

We have just launched a shield. that's right, a northern shield
well no, it's not actually shielding anyone, it's not a shield
its bullets and bombs

William Lopez
William Lopez

Hezbollah is a mossad group

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

What the shit you fucking nigger. Stop trying to dilute the conversation.
FOCUS ON KIKES IN LEBANON
Braindead faggots.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Hezbollah is a mossad group
Kill yourself faggot

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

You imply those rates aren't because of outside (((influences))).
They aren't. The rates are high because Trump has done nothing at all to even attempt to curb immigration.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Why would they curb immigration when the goal is civil war? The kikes want to divide the USA up in tiny pieces where they 'rule over the remains' of our Empire.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

Palestinians are liberating Israel, whether you like it or not

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

No, that is not the Jewish goal. Jews work for American global hegemony. You can read any of their neocon white papers where they openly state this is their goal

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Palestinians aren't doing shit. Iran is the only power in the middle east that Israel actually fears.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Its like catching and throwing rats out of your house - they will come back through other holes they made earlier. It simply doesn't work. You need to remove them permanently.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Via extermination of the behavior. They have probably integrated too thoroughly so they will have to be assessed via their behavior. We are going to have to seek 'kike' behavior and kill it wherever we find it.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Divide society, not literally dividing countries etc, thats why they shill for the EU supercountry or globalism - the goal is one global domain with goyim grey peasants and them the aristocracy living in luxury.

Ethan James
Ethan James

Jews love to talk themselves up, don't they?

Attached: idf-myths.jpg (183.45 KB, 909x804)

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

WWIII? Fuck that.
APOCALYPSE NOW.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

They're chosen by god himself you stupid goyim, everything they say about themselves is completly true. You make it sound like they're just narcissistic or something.

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

I like the idea of kikes begging.

Tyler White
Tyler White

Idk what else you could say besides the Liberty. Anyone who still supports them after that might be gone. I even got my mother to dislike Israel with that.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

I only like the idea of kikes begging when they don't get what they want. Unfortunately they do, whether it's military aid or holohoax reparations. Kikes have made begging into an art form.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Sure, but they will switch the behaviour too to adapt, its the jewishness we need to remove, both religious and ethnic, whatever these fake jews make up to larp as jews.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

I loved when modern archaeological findings destroyed kikes fairy tales, not just in israel but Egypt. They seriously expect people to believe the pyramids were built by kike slaves when a jew can't lift a fucking styrofoam block but back to the point if there was no slavery in Egypt then there was no wandering in the desert and most importantly Moses and that means no israel and their entire identity and history is a fucking made-up lie and nothing kek

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

You hope too much.

The site was always turned to shit. Nothing good has ever happened.

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

(((Twitter))) hosting kikes, what a imagine my surprise a shock wow who /new/

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

They will topple Assad
eventually

Attached: 1399275795678.jpeg (52.29 KB, 459x278)

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Attached: cantmossadtheassad.png (384.11 KB, 607x608)

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

LEBANON
Well trained Lebanese soldiers
Hezbollah, a well trained and armed group protecting Lebanon, Iran, and Syria
(((Israel)))
<soldiers have bowel movements when hearing gunshots
<wear diapers in combat due to incontinence
<known to flip their own tanks over when driving
GOOD LUCK HEZBOLLAH AND LEBANONS! MAKE THE KIKES INTO ASH!

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Lebanon will be the field the kikes die in
God bless Phalange, Hezbollah, and Hamas

Attached: 1543957572590.png (80.01 KB, 1280x1074)

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

And the number 6.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

From the river to the sea is the length of my erection for the end of ixrael.

Jason Long
Jason Long

Things are about to reach their dire end.

Attached: Hell-Awaits.png (473.25 KB, 403x502)

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

I can't handle this feel right now.
I have a year and a half of (trade)school left before i can get a well paying job, or a self made job. I have zero resilience right now except a complete lack of debt

Attached: Itaintfeel.jpg (136.35 KB, 746x982)

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Go back and try again? I own that county now

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

It's been in the Talmud that all Jews own the world and everyone in it is a slave. Genocide these fucking people already to the last one.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Some user posted from having survived some Baltic collapse of government in the 90s. Serbia or something.

The main thing you want is skills: skills will make your life valuable. If you have no skills in such a situation, you only have what you can defend - and also keep hidden from attack. Both of which were important: to not be scouted for supplies and to have ammo for defense.

user also said that the best things to stock up are lighters and lighter fuel, since those are what go for most money after or before bullets.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

the law applies to jews
the law applies to israel
Which reality did you come from?

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

and he already helped whites tremendously.
how?

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Stay mad yid, all your plans are falling apart.

Attached: (jew)-mad.jpg (101.65 KB, 610x403)

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

And they can lie to save their own ass per the jews trying to save their asses.

Attached: More-Wood.jpg (214.75 KB, 697x800)

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

I think this is what you're thinking of

Attached: 2f9677ec4a0dfccfc430fe2aa088c61528b3bf7d3469e3a15a90795558aa6ced.jpg (281.56 KB, 819x1036)

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Deja fucking vu.

Attached: How-to-Handle-Jews.png (697.41 KB, 748x318)

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

Thats not the one he's talking about but interesting none the less.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Lebanon has a ethnic Italian population that has survived thousands of years of invasion and genocides, they have been their before even jews made up their bullshit of being the first in Palestine. Syria is heavily involved with Lebanon the Israeli jews are responsible for Assassination of Rafic Hariri the prime minister which took them 12 years to do. Seeing as how israel needed the USA's full support for Syria despite all the free goy tech. My moneys on Lebanon.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Aren’t lebanese descendent from canaanites?
Apparently DNA test showed that they are 90% canaanite:
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/

Attached: Z.jpeg (7.4 KB, 259x194)
Attached: Z.jpeg (10.41 KB, 287x176)

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

ILLEGALLY Invades Lebanon
As opposed to a legal invasion?

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

This is the jew post that derailed the thread.

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

Trust no one

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

No shit. Hezbollah kicks kike asses everyday.
In fact if any has Hezbollah or Houthi training/experience, he will be most valuable in a race war.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Its this one

Attached: surviving-a-collapse.jpg (1.23 MB, 1504x2964)

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

God Bless the resistance to the parasite disease.

William Morales
William Morales

And now their identity is based on holocaust, that didnt happen, and Israel, that is just securing middle eastern oil by the few greedy barely-jews.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

All paths lead to Israel.
mfw America first btfo kikes

Attached: 50dd448b5a7dc8c21ea771d2a43c43bf231c7640a34382f4b6d17d134317bb8f.png (307.23 KB, 1024x982)

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Attached: trump-israel-oil.jpg (318.7 KB, 688x828)

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

I used to date a Croation / Serbian grill. This is all horseshit.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

How come israel gets a better wall and we get the walmart ripoff version of it?

James Anderson
James Anderson

Complete your trade school as fast as you can. If you don't have a bag of beans, you need to be WORTH a bag of beans. There is another user who is specializing in chemistry and pharmacology so that he can 'make medicines, drugs and chemical weapons'. We need practical skills and technological skills. Anything that makes us WORTHWHILE and WORTH FEEDING.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Fact: Trump has done more to help Jews than to help whites.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Lebs are okay. They gave us Nassim Taleb. Let's hope they BTFO Pissrael.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

<trust me lol I dated someone who was a child at the time, also I have no proof of this

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

Even if it was horseshit (meaning that that isn't how it went down in Serbia) that doesn't mean that the advice isn't supremely good.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

HAPPENING
automatic downsage

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Kikes that have single markers of dna shared with ancient jews must be pissed at that.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Ancient jews fought like Slaaneshi cultists
Fiction is just truth softened so you'll believe it.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpeg (144.99 KB, 960x640)
Attached: holofernes.jpeg (133.83 KB, 1280x799)

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Eww what the fuck is that thing? And why do these baguette like objects keep appearing on Zig Forums. The titty chains are hopelessly pathetic and potentially worthless…I mean anyone could drag you all over using your titty chains and what would you say about it?

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Caring about realism in fantasy
What's next? A rant about chainmail bikins?

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

That thing is a hot mess…there is no fantasy. There is only reality and the reality is that titty chains are retarded and so are chainmail bikinis unless you are keen on having your genital hair pulled out one by one every time you shift or move in the chainmail (I'll pass). I will leave the pain principle in your adept hands.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

Attached: boomers2.jpg (10.71 KB, 332x123)

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

dood, this pic is fake, it's a shoop
that doesn't mean kikes aren't filthy pervs soaking heavily in watersports and scatophilia
but the soldiers pic is a shoop, they weren't shitting themselves in their propaganda picture

Attached: 1280x720-pHk.jpg (157.1 KB, 1280x720)

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

this

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

I left bible quotes out because he's not religious. But I've mentioned the synagogue of satan line before and he brushed it off. He says that it's disingenuous to take one line out of the bible as truth when there's many other lines that should not apply today or are contradictory.
Show him this, then.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

Jews love to talk themselves up, don't they?
It Was Real In His Mind

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

DEATH TO ISRAEL

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
autosage

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

And for those of us who are worthless, it's just tears in the rain. But, I've never had the chance or capability to build any kind of skills or worth to begin with. I've always been worthless and life has always been misery for me.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Because the world was created to punish us.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

tell me again what exactly is in it for trump todo what you claim hes doing?
is he going to ruin his career and life to crash the economy and the federal goverment just to make some anonymous autists on the internet like you happy?
cause i dont get the math here

Attached: 401fbb3b52d42433707ddd16766ffbc6f47a04288434c00719e606c163e6c5bd.png (152.07 KB, 645x512)

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

father is one of the baby boomers.
Are you 45-50 and still live at home.
Impressive.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

fuck off back to facebook you fucking stupid cunt

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit