Zig Forums gets a phd in islam.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Halfchan is occasionally having some really good threads about islam and its many flaws.

The best part is that these threads are made almost entirely of quotations from islamic scriptures that clearly scream of violence against the infidels, pedophilia, misogyny etc. This is the kind of stuff that could convince even western libtards.

Dumping the 3 lessons they wrote until now.

Attached: Lesson-1---Taqiyya.PNG (1.95 MB, 1300x6258)
Attached: Lesson-2---Jihad.PNG (1.96 MB, 1318x6988)
Attached: Lesson-3---Muhammad.PNG (2.88 MB, 1293x9789)

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Btw the author is the same guy who last year wrote this brutal verbal beatdown of islam and muslims.

Attached: Anon-is-angry-about-islam.JPG (4.92 MB, 1696x12464)

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Next lessons planned:

Lesson 4:
Quran and Sunnah (and why they're retarded).
Lesson 5:
Science (what's that? is it halal to eat?).
Lesson 6:
Dhimmis (a peek into your future).
Lesson 7:
Pedophilia (and why it's endemic).
Lesson 8:
Slavery (the most honored muslim tradition).
Lesson 9:
Women (and how to clean their litter box).
Lesson 10:
Honor killings (wife or kid pissing you off? Sharia is the solution).
Lesson 11:
Faggots (and the best ways to murder them).

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

Call me back when he does the same to judaism
/sage

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

cuckchan thread
defends homosexuals and jews because they're "ANTI-MUDSLIME"
Sage. Counter-jihadist-tier controlled opposition.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

defends homosexuals and jews
What? Where?
Are you hallucinating gay jews again, user?

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

<He also used his newfound power to expel the jews which dared to question his wisdom and refuse his religion, to murder and raid neighboring tribes on extremely flimsy or non-existent pretexts, and to assassinate anyone who opposed, questioned or mocked him.
<they ignore everything which disproves them and discuss with more dishonesty than jewiest jew
He defends jews by showing them as "brave fighters against the mudslimes", while in reality, they were historically and are now even more militaristic, and the Talmud is worse than all the previous books + Quran. Kol Nidre is worse than Taqiyya.
I'm going to assume "Faggots (and the best ways to murder them)" will do a similar thing, but show how "homosexuals are brutally killed by Mudslimes" as if it's a bad thing.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

it feels like most of anti-mudslimes are pro-kikes, I wonder why it's hard to be anti mudslimes and anti-kikes.
brave fighters against the mudslimes
this part made me lol, In reality kikes soldiers wearing diapers because they are afraid.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Jihad: Islam's 1,300 Year War on Western Civilisation by Arthur Kemp
The Life of Mohammed: The Sira by Bill Warner
Sharia Law for Non-Muslims by Bill Warner

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Can someone explain why Muslims are afraid to eat pork but are okay to drink alcohol in the US if both activities are forbidden in Islam.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

Bill Warner said he studied the Talmud (in I think the Red Ice interview), yet attacks Islam, while defending Judaism. He defended Israel for continuously attacking Gaza because (Political Mudslimes goy). He also resembles a lot the tribe, more-so than even people like Putin.
Again, counter-jihadist tier controlled opposition.
are okay to drink alcohol in the US
They're not Muslims.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

Yeah I definitely don't endorse him. But those books have good concise information about that cult and I couldn't find any pro-jew treachery in them.
I wonder if he's commented more on the Talmud than just mentioning that he studied it.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

eating pork and drinking alcohol is forgiven if it's to blend in and find the weaknesses of the infidels before you jihad them friend

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Not jews oy vey

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

because muhammad was stupid pedo and mudslimes didn't know how to properly cook meat back then, so they got illness and thought their imaginary god punished them and this dogma continues until today. also only western mudslimes who are okay with drinking because they don't fully follow their pedo book

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Fuck off leddit.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

How the hell can you even trust what you learn in theology studies in the West, especially Judaism, Islamism and Christianism ?

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Based and redpilled.
Let's team up with our Greatest Ally® and fight the evil muslims!

Attached: math.jpg (155.9 KB, 986x708)

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Ok, one major problem I have with this poster is his naïve reliance on 7th-9th century Arabic sources. While it has admittedly taken scholars a much longer time to get around to a historico-critical analysis of the origins of Islam compared to Judaism and Christianity, what we know now is very different from what is presented by these Muslim scholars. As with Abraham, Moses, David and Jeshua, it is assumed and generally born out by intense scrutiny that the biography of Mohammad diverges from the historical figure. This serves as a general warning into those interested in early Islam, not just what this poster is referring to. Most confusingly, there is no evidence that Arabia was pagan at this time, as it was Christianized, and there was no massacre of the Jews at Banu Qurayza, which isn't even reported in Jewish annals, as it surely would given their propensity to exaggerate every action taken against them.

I would also remind whites that convert to Islam that they will be expelled to Muslim countries. No take backsies for traitors. I'm sure they'll like it with their new brothers over in Saudi Arabia or Egypt.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

The classic shill response. Probably a jew, because jews and muslims are buddy buddy
if you hate islam you must be a kike!
They're BOTH bad
you'll also see
if you hate jews well then hello muhammad!
they're BOTH BAD

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

If you hate Capitalism then you love Communism
If you hate Communism then you love Capitalism
It's the same shit. Lovely shill tactic.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

He defends jews
He literally said "more dishonesty than jewiest jew" in the sentences you quoted. He's insulting both jews and muslims… just a bit more the muslims.

You're clearly a muslim apologist.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

his naïve reliance on 7th-9th century Arabic sources.
What? If you want to criticize islam, obviously you'll quote from its holy books.
The fuck kind of objection is that?

the biography of Mohammad diverges from the historical figure.
there was no massacre of the Jews at Banu Qurayza
Even admitting both things (and you need to prove them), the fact that muslims still worship a bloodthirsty schizophrenic thief pedophile and excuse even a massacre like that of the Qurayza, shows that muslims are sick pieces of shit who need to be expelled or executed.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

there is no evidence that Arabia was pagan at this time, as it was Christianized
What?? Only very few tribes were christians. In the Ka'aba they didn't have pictures of Jesus, you know. They had dozens of pagan idols.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit