TREASURY YIELD CURVE INVERTED GET THE FUCK IN HERE FINANCIAL HOLOCAUST IS UPON US

On Monday, 2- and 5-year Treasury yields inverted, meaning the shorter dated 2-year money became more expensive than the later maturing 5-year. The same happened with 3- and 5-year spreads for the first time in 11 years. Concerns about global growth slowing and higher interest rates, coupled with simmering trade-war tensions, are thought to be behind the inversions.

businessinsider.com/yield-curve-inversion-us-recession-signal-bond-market-red-flag-2018-12

DoubleLine CEO Jeffrey Gundlach believes that the recent inversion of the U.S. Treasury yield curve is a signal that the economy is set to weaken.

The so-called “bond king” told Reuters that the phenomenon is predicting that the “economy is poised to weaken.”

cnbc.com/2018/12/04/bond-king-gundlach-says-inverted-yield-curve-means-weaker-economy.html

U.S. government bond prices rallied back from early losses Monday, sending the yield on the 10-year Treasury note to a close below 3% for the first time since September.

The yield on the benchmark 10-year U.S. Treasury note settled at 2.990%, its lowest close since Sept. 13, compared with 3.013% Friday.

wsj.com/articles/u-s-government-bonds-slip-as-investors-welcome-trade-progress-1543852296

Stocks fell on Tuesday as investors worried about a bond-market phenomenon signaling a possible economic slowdown. Lingering worries around U.S.-China trade also sent jitters down Wall Street.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 559 points, led by losses in Caterpillar. The S&P 500 declined 2.2 percent to trade below its 200-day moving average as the financials sector lagged. Utilities was the only positive sector in the S&P 500, rising 0.9 percent. The Nasdaq Composite also dropped 2.5 percent.

cnbc.com/2018/12/04/stock-market-dow-futures-fall-amid-us-china-trade-deal-skepticism.html

Attached: 58d.jpg (680x454, 53.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-global-forex/dollar-drops-as-u-s-treasury-yield-curve-inversion-sparks-recession-fears-idUSKBN1O30AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The dollar fell broadly on Tuesday as U.S. Treasury yields slipped, feeding fears that the Federal Reserve could pause in its rate-hike cycle, while an inversion in part of the yield curve was taken as a red flag for a potential recession.

reuters.com/article/us-global-forex/dollar-drops-as-u-s-treasury-yield-curve-inversion-sparks-recession-fears-idUSKBN1O30AY

So what you're saying is
Okay, I'm doing it right now. Zig Forums says economic shit is hitting the fan, it happens 100% of the time.

Citation needed you retarded fag. There were people in here recommending maxing out credit cards to stockpile guns and ammo back in 2014 because they thought they would never have to pay back the debt.

Zig Forums scared the ever living fuck out of me!
THE WORLD IS ENDING! ECONOMIC RECESSION!
I'm maxing out my cards AND selling my house so I can buy even more gold. Then I'll sell it all at peak recession! Thanks Zig Forums! Your fear-mongering will make me rich!

It's not random anons on Zig Forums saying it jackass. Jeff Gundlach runs a hedge fund worth 120 Billion and he says we are heading for a down turn. You are probably kikes that want the Goim to keep their money in the (((stock market)))

Attached: 2ba.png (656x435, 339.34K)

Good. It couldnt keep soaring higher and higher forever. A super high dollar hurts US exports.

Maybe hes trying to create one?
That is of course the point of hedge funds.

None of these collapse predictions ever turn out. The system is controlled at every level.

OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING
I'm so fucking sick of this stupid fear-mongering. Even if a recession hits, it's not the end of the world. Shut the fuck up.

Pick one.

lol yeah one guys words can make a recession. you do know that yield curve inversion has predicted every recession ever right?

I actually just bought a HAAS milling machine from the USA.

Dumb-ass, we're one of the largest exporters on the planet. Do some fucking research.

chinks export the most. educate yourself kike

You implied we export nothing. We are one of the largest exporters on the planet. That's a fact. Educate yourself. Also by praising shit-skin, slant-eyed, sub-human monkey people, you get filtered, because you're clearly a shit-skin chink shill.

Chinks just make plastic shit you can get anywhere. When your entire business model revolves around being a penny cheaper than your compettitors, its risky. Particularly as other asian countries now offer much cheaper labour rates.

The economy exploding is the best case scenario. ZOGbots stop getting paid, kikes lose almost all control of what they have created in the downward spiral, kikes gain entry into the prestigious ranks of 'things shoved in ovens' and the world is either saved or permanently destroyed before they can fully claim it for themselves.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x136, 21.3K)

What world are you living in? Last recession we got Obama and the spread of marxism into the mainstream. Economic downturns help the left.

Labor makes capital, not the other way around. The economy is fine for anyone that gas read and trusts the wisdom within the NSDAP economic program. Let the speculation and derivatives crash and burn. I know what's real.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

I JUST SOLD MY HOUSE AND BOUGHT MORE GOLD

Attached: N98txdM.jpg (498x456, 18.44K)

Great choices user

Attached: a85.jpg (672x505, 69.11K)

Are you saying I should sell all my Treasury Bonds that muture in 2 years? Thanks for the tip. I'll call my investment banker at Goldman Sachs right now.

Apparently you can't get any of that plastic shit here. Theoretically could doesn't count.

And that means he profits by telling people what the market will do?

Trump has increased the debt you owe to the bankers by more than $2 trillion dollars. Whether the interest rate is high or low, you owe more than $21 trillion dollars.

Attached: USdebt2018.png (1407x858, 521.48K)

Said no one ever. You shills are fucking retarded.

Plenty of people said he wasn't going to do anything of the sort and was a long-term controlled asset. These people were banned on sight.

Attached: goyimDEBT.png (1980x1340, 426.57K)

>letting the (((stock market))) and the (((fed))) dictate payout of treasury notes from jewish speculation
I thought Notes were supposed to be "pay $50 for this piece of paper that's useless for 10 years and in 10 years the government will pay you $55 for the useless piece of paper".
I thought that's the way wars were financed in the past?

well he can lick my grundle nigger

Attached: 1464804346959.jpg (1013x1000 40.81 KB, 152.72K)

They weren't. But it's understandable, during a period in which it's A or B, to ban the shills assisting victory for the exponentially worse candidate. Nearly everyone referred to him as a "last chance," a "stepping stone," and other such things. People that came in with the blackpill "don't vote" bullshit rightfully got banned, or shit on.

That's a retarded picture and you know it.
It's using the $21 trillion US debt for the US - as it should. But isn't giving the few trillion of that debt owned by China to China as an asset.

Filtered.

He hasn't reach $2 trillion flat yet.
He's still < $1 trillion per year.
King Nigger was > $1 trillion per year.
No. I'm not defending Trump I'm calling (((you))) out for the lie.

There was absolutely no way that halting rising debt was in the cards. Our economy is a 350 mph locomotive, on fire, going off a cliff. If we can land it with any survivors, we'll be lucky.

That's it
She fuckin popped and shit is flying around now
Don't get hit with the splatter dudes

Peter Navarro is my favorite of the Trump's WH staff. Hardliner on China trade policy beyond the point of lunacy. As long as Trump listens to him and continues the trade war escalation the sooner the US economy will enter recession and collapse. (Trade war or no it would happen, only now it is happening sooner than later).

Larry Kudlow and Steve Minuchin should be sidlined since they are the voices of reason and compromise.

Attached: PicsArt_10-27-10.24.52.jpg (1536x2048, 673.59K)

NO SURVIVORS

When Trump took office the debt stood at ~ $19T. He added more debt in two years than the GDP of France or Brazil. He added $800B since the end of March, so there's no way he won't add more than a trillion dollar to the national debt this year, especially since he has destroyed what was left of the debt-ceiling. Pic related. What you owed in March.

Attached: USdebtMarch2018.png (1402x781, 677.07K)

Silvers at 14.50, not a bad time to buy 500 oz

True. You cant beat the quality control of making stuff in your own country.

But I was presuming the company in question were massive cheapskates whose customers are fine with buying stuff made by slave labour.

Fucking poorfags.

Sweetie, you are also nor rich. Maybe moderately well off but not rich.

Being properly rich means you have enough assets which rent, stock dividends, etc to a such a level that you could live off them for a year without working for a single day. Living 100% off your passive income.

Let me guess.
Your parents total net worth is around 2-3 million $? How cute.

Get back to us when your worth is at least 100 million $.

Attached: 049cb10c91b4775b0cf4a879d20c464824706d86c2da323ecb0d243577ace9a3.jpg (2112x2816, 5.37M)

Poorfag detected.

More than 3 times what makes an UHNWI. You poorfags make such pitiful excuses.

No, my fraudulently incorporated strawman that the state created does. Myself the natural person owes nothing.

The crash is coming but not anytime soon, by the end of Trumps 2nd term is when the kikes will pull out of the market rug and trip all the investing goyim below.

You are looking in the rear-view mirror. The stock market is already slumping and it will only get worse.

Attached: sessions.png (376x444, 276.14K)

I didn't say a recession, retard. I said the economy exploding. Full weimar wheelbarrow full of fiat for a loaf of bread explode.

It's happening all at the same time!

No you max out your credit card buying crypto then tell the kikes to go oven themselves.

Try arguing that in court.

this is why you store your wealth in crypto kikes can't do shit unless you willingly hand it over.

LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

Global report.

Still in love with me, I see.

I keep buying/building PVS-14's. The Happening will be in monochromatic green for my viewing pleasure.

How's Spain treating you?

Attached: newfag.jpg (328x266, 13.55K)

Who gives a hot gay fuck about the national debt when we have invaders at our doorstep?

Oh it's coming, and incredibly fast. Take it from someone who is apart of the labor movement. The figures are all fudged. Unemployment figures are a joke.

The only work or major construction thats happening, is in the hubs. Everywhere else is struggling.
That, or they are using a foreign workforce so you can expect major issues with infrastructure. You've been sold out and bled dry, and to ignorant to see it.

I JUST TRADED ALL OF MY GOLD FOR NIGGERS

Attached: happydoggo.JPG (128x128, 24.86K)

How did you came to that conclusion?

good point.
Paco is just trading one shithole for another, lel.

smarmy writing style with undertones of ESL, but we both know you're not a real Spaniard, just a coward.

GLOBAL REPORT

But you have no evidence that this is ever going to happen

Checked
Niggers are lazy though user
Hopefully you starve them all and save us some future trouble

Weimar Germany, little mongrels.

Actually US exports are boom-

Oh wait your Make South Asia and Mexico Great Again kike magic happend they have been stagnating and overall dropping over the past half year

What about it, fuckface? IT’S NOT 1920 ANYMORE. The global economy is completely fucking different.

Yep. Facebook will save us.

THE NIGGERS I BOUGHT WITH GOLD THAT I BOUGHT BY SELLING MY HOUSE JUST STOLE MY CAR AND NOW I HAVE NOWHERE TO SLEEP. WHAT NOW OP?

Attached: 804c755e155238d1248518f3c2fe9c8120bbe88c96e0e02d3bdb733f6b95b752.gif (250x141, 1.91M)

teepee made out of tanned-(er) niggerhides

Trump is playing the cards he was dealt.
Honestly, there is no fucking way on god's green Earth that we are paying back that debt.
What is inevitable is, massive inflation will allow us to pay it back with practically worthless dollars…we will enter Wiemar territory, and there is nothing anyone in existence can do to stop it.

Currently, the only strategy available is to tap-dance around it enough to stave off the inevitable as long as possible.
The only real question is, how will that massive inflation express itself?
Keep in mind, it is against the Constitution to simply default on what the government owes, so the default WILL come as massive inflation…this is the only certainty.
But just like the second coming of Jesus, no man knows the hour.

Attached: BouncingPeg.gif (640x480, 2.18M)

u goofed

Ugh, fine. One friendly drink.

Not a date, since I am not gay or bi. Here are some conversations starters.

Almost all U.S. debt is owed to the Citizens and banks of the U.S., as well.
It doesn't matter, debt it debt, and it must be paid.
The only difference may be that, in the U.S. the government is not allowed to default on what it owes. China may well be allowed to simply say "fuck you" to its creditors.
If that's the case, I'd never loan China any money, even if I were a citizen of China.

Fuck off avatarfag.

Why does it jump from 2015 back to 2000?

You poorfags will remain forever poor if you do not utilize your equipment properly.

Attached: img[1].jpg (2000x1500, 407.03K)

Global report.

So kikes are mad about being told to fuck off? In other news…

Oh look, it's a soynpc.

Learn what an actual avatarfag is nigger.

Attached: npcsoyboy.jpg (265x265, 9.36K)

Fuck off cum-chugger, that's an avatarfag. It's been around a while.

Now the normies will feel the pink wojacks us /biz/ralies have endured all of 2018

Attached: 1543919899360 (1)

Liquidate cash accounts before 90 day deadline.

You are going to get shafted either way. If the government pays back the debt, you're looking at 50%+taxation rates, if the government pays it back with inflated paper dollars, you're looking at 50% inflation rates and those are conservative figures. You don't even have the option to repudiate the debt, because it would result in a collapse of the bond market and the dollar. You are fucked either way and instead of defending the politicians and crime syndicates that have done this to you, you should run them out of town.

Attached: 2d8f73ac7ec826380d47b67bedeae476dc2666c81e5d50c90a91e98b99eceb6b.jpg (668x381, 43.46K)

HEY fuck you bronie faggot
You and your entire crew gets the rope

Nigger call me when it breaks below 10k

Dirty little secret, 80% of the American public CAN'T pay any more in taxes. They are barely surviving as it is.

Yea, the middle class died a few decades ago, and never recovered.
You can't squeeze blood out of a stone, and anyone that tries to raise taxes on a people that won't be able to eat if they do, is someone that will lose his phony baloney political position, if not his fucking life.

Lowest it has gotten in recent wewks was 24100. Have some patience. 2008 crash took 8 months.

I CAPTURED ONE OF THE NIGGERS AND TRADED HIM FOR LOAVES OF BREAD

Attached: bread.jpg (636x594, 270.62K)

calm your tits OP, it's just the piss weak 3 and 5 treasury yield curve. Wait until it's the 5 and 10 year before you start taking money out of the bank.

Yield curve inversion has predicted 13 of the last 6 recessions.

Silver's going to shoot up, especially now that the news is out that JP Morgan and other banks have been suppressing the price.

Fuck off Mordecai. Go pray for Trump to give you more shekels, because he will.

Oh wow not allowing the economy to correct or implementing any meaningful reforms in 2008 has come back to bite the west in the ass. Who could have seen that coming?

Trump's the only President who ever had the balls to shit talk the Federal Reserve, idiot.