FARAGE LEAVES UKIP

Ian Long
Ian Long

FARAGE LEAVES UKIP

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/nigel-farage-quits-ukip-says-uk-needs-new-brexit-party

You've hear of Brexit. Now it's time for 'Faragexit' (pronounced 'FAR-AJ-ECS-IT').

Nigel Farage, the man widely credited as the architect of the Brexit referendum, is leaving the UK Independence Party - a party that he used to lead - because of concerns that its members are becoming too closely associated with Islamophobia, and participating in street gangs. Farage - who announced his decision on his radio show and in a letter published by the Daily Telegraph - explained his decision by accusing the party of drifting too far to the right. Its members are now too focused on marching in support of far-right groups like the English Defence League and its founder, Tommy Robinson - whom Farage singled out for criticism in his letter - and not focused enough on winning elections.

"And so, with a heavy heart, and after all my years of devotion to the party, I am leaving Ukip today. There is a huge space for a Brexit party in British politics, but it won’t be filled by Ukip."

BUF RESURGENCE WHEN

Attached: vM8GckcH.jpeg (29.38 KB, 600x314)
Attached: 1280px-Flag-of-the-British-Union-of-Fascists.svg.png (26.37 KB, 1280x640)

All urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/nigel-farage-quits-ukip-says-uk-needs-new-brexit-party
youtube.com/watch?v=yU24Ig-8CAo
mega.nz/#F!xNZhAZha!pu7OrPzQqPXUYdyINwJEbg
truth.prabhupada.org.uk/the-holocaust-falsehood-slander-of-hitler-is-the-propagation-of-evil

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

stupid faggot shitskin lover

Attached: Zrzut-ekranu-(100).png (761.96 KB, 990x886)

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Sergan not even worth a mention
Lol

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

He's a cuck that would rather be trucked. Fuck him.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Good. Kike slave.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Unfortunately the entire so called jew-wise movement have had a collective bout of amnesia and completely forgotten every single thing learnt over the prior 20 years

Attached: UKIPFOI580featured.jpg (58.07 KB, 580x412)

Adam James
Adam James

Why, because (((Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon))) is controlled opposition?

Smart move, Nige.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Oi mate! fuck this tommy robinson guy! Nigel wants more based pakis and more based indians in the UK!

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Tommy Stephen Yaxley Lennon (himself a militant pro-IRA anti-English paddy) only wants jews and blacks to tell the English what to do

Attached: EDLBlacks-n-jews.jpg (53.68 KB, 504x379)

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Good. Now Sarg'n can take the reigns and lead us into a superior future at last.

Attached: carl.jpg (1.47 MB, 1176x1176)

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

pro-IRA and anti-English
And how is this a problem? Fuck off of Ulster, Anglo scum.

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

If he was trying to represent militant Irish then that would be fair dues, only he's striving to represent the English, that he and his jewish bosses despise.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

Cuck.

John Stewart
John Stewart

Good point.

William Howard
William Howard

female that was clearly told twice
how appropriate

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

UKIP is full of kikes like (((Stephen Yaxley-Lennon))) and Anglos aren’t even white. I would sage, but I want to see Britcuck salt.

Attached: 89F8BF69-E60E-4D49-A9EA-5BC962E726ED.jpeg (353.75 KB, 1640x1242)

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

I thought he left in 2015?

David Bennett
David Bennett

From what I have seen and heard Gerard Batten (the new UKIP leader) is incredibly based. Whilst I do not like Yaxley-Lennon in the slightest, Gerard Batten when-ever interviewed brings up the fact that islam and the koran are all about violence, child-rape, sex-slaves and that muslims consider a pedophilic warlord to be their 'perfect man'. He quotes the koran to idiotic BBC/sky presenters and they end up looking like absolute idiots every time.

The stunt with Yaxley-Lennon also seems like a message to the wider populace that 'THIS PARTY IS NOT JUST ABOUT BREXIT - WE ARE ALSO AGAINST THE TAKE-OVER OF BRITAIN BY FOREIGNERS'; which is great. As said I still don't trust that fake-named kike, but he's not actually getting any power or say in the party. It seems more of a signal to your regular Brit that UKIP is still on their side, because a lot of people were really beginning to hate them after all the idiotic controversy since Farage's exit.

And as others have said Farage always came off as only caring about immigration because it was economically retarded, and not because it was cultural and racial suicide.

TL;DR: Gerard Batten good! If anyone has any information to suggest otherwise please dump it.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Insightful as always Fat Sister.

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Kill yourself, Anglo nigger.

Attached: F0F4F10F-3749-4F3D-9773-92586357E112.jpeg (108.02 KB, 975x559)

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Farage left ukip 2 years ago and is a civpatriot sellout cuck

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

it's the anti-anglo poster again
You're as jewish as the amerimutt poster or the trumpshills.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Bringing in Yaxley Lennon says publicly "isreal inside" whereas before there was more effort to hide its jewish ownership

Attached: intel-israel-inside[1].jpg (81.53 KB, 400x374)

Blake Price
Blake Price

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

I'm not an Anglo but go on with your anti-White shilling. You'll get what's coming to you Fat Sister. Filtered.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

GCHQ/MI6 shills are here derailing thread with amerimutt posting

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

He bragged about undermining nationalists and right-wing extremists, something Trump is doing too, although Trump wouldn't dare be caught saying that.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Ukike was fucked from the get go.

Attached: 1543948935002.gif (168.47 KB, 344x382)

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Are you though? I mean what ethnicity are you that is so buttblasted about the superior English peoples that rule over you?

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

British National Party. BNP.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Come do something then, kike faggot. 1900 County Lane Carthage, Missouri.
I’m a Dutch e-thot.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

so he throws fellow whites under the buss while still not being able to dodge kike criticism via association. How anlgo.

David Wright
David Wright

Not sure about that. All I know is that I have not seen ANYONE speak about islam the way Gerard Batten does in public. Trump, Farage, Orban even Salvini pussy foot around islam. Gerard Batten just straight out calls the religion murderous, against the west, and calls their prophet a child-molesting warlord. Pretty much full on Zig Forums-tier on islam.

Admittedly the Yaxley-Lennon thing is concerning, but if you were in his position and you needed to rebuild UKIP; how would you go about it? The party had become known for infighting, failure and too much tolerance. Yaxley-Lennon is, unfortunately, seen by most working class Brits as the only man who is actually on their side (idiotic I know); its also a 'Trump-tier' publicity stunt. No one was talking about UKIP outside of their occasional infighting prior to this; Batten picked something that he knew the media would be unable to resist, and which simultaneously is seen as a positive thing to a lot of the country. It's classic Trump bait; you say/do something that will make liberals sperg out, they proceed to sperg out; and all the conservatives/decent people see it and think; "He's not so bad afterall, and these lefties are unhinged and hate us."

It's dead. We've got 'For Britain' and Gerard Batten trying to make UKIP more nationalist. Farage actually recently bragged about one of his proudest achievements being that he killed the BNP; so having Farage be against Batten is probably a good thing.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Trump's already made plenty of statements like that, albeit somewhat vague and generalized.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Nigel Farage
NOW HEAR THIS: "Germans, Irish, Belgians and Italians are the problem."

These were the comments made by Nigel last week, in his own words, as he tours the United States spreading propaganda to American children. Is this what was voted for in 2016? Who were the characters that promoted Nigel Farage? The British "crowd". Those bizarre individuals that came out of nowhere, like "Black Pigeon Speaks"; a canadian queer. Along with a host of other dubious entities all bent on interference and disruption into the American political system.

Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=yU24Ig-8CAo | 14:30

Attached: Are-We-The-Baddies.jpg (132.63 KB, 620x540)

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

He bragged about undermining nationalists and right-wing extremists

Trips. he's a City banker, so this is no surprise at all. I tell people the same thing. "Oi, don't get all upset, I'm fucking with the stupid nazis' heads! Now pass the lox."

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Good, UKIP was already compromised since they invited some tories into their party, hoping to win seats.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Far-right Zionist, Tommy Robinson.
wew

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Nigexit
Nigger Farage is an obvious shill, he loves Yidsrael, sucks Jewish cock, and rapes kids of course, he's an average actor, and he should be inflicted with the pain he has inflicted upon others.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Show me then, it's not that I don't believe you just that I've been looking around for them myself.
I tell people the same thing.
So you're a faggot then?

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

not saging a shit-thread
Fuck you

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

honestly, brits had been the great unablers of a lot of the shit we are dealing with.
i hope them the best, but what goes around comes around.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

unablers

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

kikebush
Fuck off yid.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

I get that you're probably an American, but if you knew anything about the EU you would know that it is actually the Brits who have consistently frustrated the EU's plans, constantly voting down more federalisation, joint militaries and all that sort of thing. Certainly there were/are a lot of disgusting traitorous Brits, but in the post WW2 world they've actually slowed our collective suicide, at least relative to the actions of the French, Germans, Belgians, etc.

William Gray
William Gray

It's no more a shit thread then the rest of the catalog.

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Cucks fighting Jews
Which side will you pick goy? You're not a LEFTIST are ya?

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

i'm a non native speaker and kind of tipsy.
that's not an excuse. thank you.

when i talk about the damage done by the brits, i mean the stuff they did long before the EU was even just a trade deal.
you can trace back a lot of our issues to the british empire's foreign policy. and making israel possible is just one among many things.

Caleb King
Caleb King

That point I do not dispute. Reap what you sow and what not. Same reasoning as to why I don't get mad at Euros for Burger hate. We haven't been very good kin to them.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

i'm a non native speaker and kind of tipsy.
Some piss-drunk frog?
making israel possible
You're going to bring that up fucking why?
it is actually the Brits who have consistently frustrated the EU's plans, constantly voting down more federalisation, joint militaries and all that sort of thing
Exactly.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

He still thinks playing nice will mean they treat him well, either that or the glowniggers have been threatening him again.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.53 MB, 1000x667)

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

He left UKIP ages age you zerohedge faggots

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

Let's be honest here, Britain's efforts in that regard aren't borne out of some altruistic and benevolent outlook towards the native people of Europe. It all stems from their Mackinderian approach to the continent and their own brown-skinned extent delusions of empire.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Anglos aren't white
Maybe if you came here and posted your D&C daily someone would listen to it. Oh wait.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

you can trace back a lot of our issues to the british empire's foreign policy. and making israel possible is just one among many things.
While I certainly agree that Queen Vicky was a filthy kraut whore who consisted with pakis and gave great gifts to kikes; she wasn't particularly different to any of the other leaders of Europe at the time. The Imperial age was rife with great and noble European adventurers, missionaries and architects of civilisations; yet it was also filled with yids abusing the entire planet and using our people's efforts as the means of doing so.

Certainly giving the jews Palestine was a disgusting act, but when you consider that even Hitler was working towards filling Palestine with yids; its not really something you can aim solely at the British. The British are guilty of more only in-so-far as their Empire was more successful than any other, and thus allowed the jew to do the most damage; make no mistake however, the jews were well entrenched in every European empire, even going back to the very dawn of the Imperial era with a perverse presence in both the Spanish and Portuguese spheres.

No doubt, I personally think we should lynch the whole lot of them. The fact does however remain, and I am also rather tired of Anglos being solely reviled for shit that just about every European nation was involved in.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

some altruistic and benevolent outlook towards the native people of Europe
It was the direct result of not wanting more arabs in their country due to EU policies. Native Brits told self-suiciding "native people of Europe" to go fuck themselves. Nice revisionism though.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Some piss-drunk frog?

more like a slightly intoxicated dago.

You're going to bring that up fucking why?

i brought that up because i think despite being a huge fault, i also think that making up countries by drawing lines on the map and constantly pitting up everyone against each other, call it "balance of powers" or whatever like it, hasn't done the world much good. turns out it did the UK even less good, in the long run.
honestly, i seriously hope you brits can fix your issues and live happily ever after, but don't say you didn't have it coming.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

don't say you didn't have it coming.
Spoken like a true enemy of whites.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

why? did i tell you to import shitloads, a word never used more aptly, of pakis?
did i tell you to let them rape your daughters?
did i tell you to join the EU?

what's your point?

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Attached: Young-Nigel-Farage.jpg (94.27 KB, 318x398)

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

don't say you didn't have it coming
look at all the dumb things you did now suffer!
I have no intentions of helping you haha!
fuck you whitey
You straight up sound like a progressive liberal.

Attached: 9920eff9d1d6341996dd30e37ee4e80d5c5e0c5124911b7522e08ad20317654e.png (20.99 KB, 788x535)

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

FARAGE LEAVES UKIP
He's a (((freemason))) doing a dumb little performance with (((robinstein)))

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

No one will ever acknowledge the attempts on his life. There were simply too many enemies for his dream to come true. What can he do?

Attached: 67952ff2210d060ef8feea453ea0b94cb76f310989e443b189f310b45ac7476b.jpg (139.37 KB, 756x929)

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Ukike was fucked from the get go.
Checked. Jewkip was created to screw over the BNP by offering plebs an easy opt-out anti-racist faux-nationalist patriotard alternative.

Attached: jewkip.png (653.96 KB, 1311x945)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

you know that every european country has it's own issues, right? no hands to spare.
i don't even think you have a posting loisense.
and assuming i was hellbent on helping you, what could i actually do?
do you think you're the only one who's paying for the bad deeds of your ancestors?

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

this seems realistic tbh, but I would expect Nigel to just vanish, not comeback and poison the well

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Fuck off faggot. Muslims are the gun but not the ones (((who pull the trigger))).
Nigel Farage single handedly got you the Brexit vote and if he left it means the party is now pozzed. Are you seriously siding with Sargoy and an antagonistic jew over Nigel Fucking Farage?!
Neck yourself you shills nobody is buying the narrative.

UKIP IS NOW CONTROLLED OP, MOVE ON BRITBONGS!!!

Attached: 940a71463659e2ca8df6ec10e96987b3216eba49c893c4dc09a140a2694a5601.jpg (83.33 KB, 1064x720)

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

I wish we had someone who named the jew. As it stands we have a choice between a whole load of people who want us to remain in the EU and for our people to be replaced; or we have For Britain and UKIP. I actually do not know much about For Britain, so I cannot comment too extensively on them.

Support for Farage and UKIP was always based on the fact that they were the least bad choice. Farage was always involve in finance, was always against anti-semitism, and rarely if ever mentioned islam or brown people as the negatives of immigration. Is anti-immigrant platform was restricted to the slavs, and whilst many of us thought it was just because it was okay to talk bad about them; more recent statements from the man himself have pretty much shown that he is a-okay with having shitskins in the nation, he refuses to say anything negative about islam; all he has going for him is that he wants us out of the EU which lets us potentially deal with the other issues at some stage.

Batten wants us out of the EU, talks about British culture being important and is vehemently against islam. Do some simple math in your head. Neither of them are freaking Hitler, but Batten is significantly better than Farage.

The other thing is that Farage no longer stands for anything and this entire stunt on his part just damages UKIP. If he was trying to keep them more 'nationalist' then it might be a good thing, but its because he wants to stop them from becoming more nationalist. Thus we oppose Farage.

Logic nigger. Get some.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

You sound like a pathetic, angst filled loser.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

He was and always will be a pajeet loving kike puppet

Jacob White
Jacob White

no hands to spare.
You've got two hands on the keyboard that you're using to talk shit though.

David Smith
David Smith

While you sound like another faggot plebbitor.

Attached: (-How-to-solve-all-the-world's-problems-).png (366.5 KB, 594x608)

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

Why is Farage so hated?
I'm no WN and from whatever little I've seen of Farage, he did not seem racist to me. Did I miss some dog whistles?

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

I's because he's not right wing enough, Tor poster.

Joseph King
Joseph King

that CIAnigger girl was so hot

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

there are still good women around
Neat

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

because he's an anti-racist freemason faggot who loves shitskins and hates the EU because he's a capitalist piece of shit who wants more filthy cheap shitskin labor

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

I did too. So what the hell happened? And why is he loving pajeets more than his fellow countrymen?

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Attached: oswald-mosleys-quotes-7.jpg (163.78 KB, 500x500)
Attached: benito-mussolini.jpg (115.87 KB, 500x590)
Attached: ffwefweffwefsd.jpg (59.07 KB, 500x500)

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Attached: 8fd7c6d19d6bf62ed219fcee5ae58d50.jpg (142.96 KB, 686x960)
Attached: main-qimg-aa58a10ab3092d8a0fbbf2f21dc0402c.jpg (33.18 KB, 420x234)
Attached: 32287726-10155563383823226-23162518109159424-n.jpg (52.8 KB, 800x800)
Attached: Quotes-by-Srila-Prabhupada-on-Gigantic-Industrial-Enterprises.jpg (118.31 KB, 800x566)
Attached: DeoarujW4AAxBn3.jpg (164.1 KB, 1200x675)

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Room Conversation – July 4, 1972, New York:
Bhakti-devī dāsī: After we die, what happens to our spirit?
Prabhupāda: You get another body.

Bhakti-devī dāsī: Immediately?

Prabhupāda: Yes. After your, just like you change your apartment, you fix up your apartment first, then you leave this and go there.

Bhakti-devī dāsī: But we won't, we won't know it.

Prabhupāda: Huh?

Bhakti-devī dāsī: We wouldn't know it.

Prabhupāda: Yes, you'll know it, provided you are qualified; otherwise nature will arrange for it. Those who know, they know what is there, but those who do not know, then nature will arrange. You do not know means you have not prepared your life, so accidentally, at the time of death, your mentality will create another body and nature will supply you.

Attached: trump-mussolini2.jpg (137.58 KB, 640x451)
Attached: sp2.jpg (16.28 KB, 320x240)

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

comparing Zion Don to Mussolini
kill yourself

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Unadultrated books by Prabhupada : mega.nz/#F!xNZhAZha!pu7OrPzQqPXUYdyINwJEbg

Prabhupada: So these English people [controlled by Jews], they were very expert in making propaganda. They killed Hitler by propaganda [slander]. I don’t think Hitler was so bad man.
[Prabhupada Room Conversation, June 17, 1976, Toronto]

Prabhupada: That is the way of falsehood. If once you speak something false, then to protect that falsehood you have to take to so many other falsehoods. This is the way of falsehood.
[Prabhupada Morning Walk, June 2, 1975, Honolulu]

TRANSLATION: There is nothing more sinful than untruthfulness. Because of this, mother earth once said, “I can bear any heavy thing except a person who is a liar.”

PURPORT: On the surface of the earth there are many great mountains and oceans that are very heavy, and mother earth has no difficulty carrying them. But she feels very much overburdened when she carries even one person who is a liar. It is said that in Kali-yuga lying is a common affair: mayaiva vyavaharike (Bhag. 12.2.3). Even in the most common dealings, people are accustomed to speaking so many lies. No one is free from the sinful reactions of speaking lies. Under the circumstances, one can just imagine how this has overburdened the earth, and indeed the entire universe.
[Srila Prabhupada from Srimad Bhagavatam 8th Canto Chapter 20 Text 4]

From their original falsehood of believing that they alone are the chosen people of God, destined to tyrannically rule all others, have come many other protective falsehoods from their deceitful minds. Their lying born from selfishness and hatred has snared the whole world and dragged it to their level of spiritual darkness.

truth.prabhupada.org.uk/the-holocaust-falsehood-slander-of-hitler-is-the-propagation-of-evil

Attached: srila-prabhupada-quotes-01.jpg (44.42 KB, 438x247)
Attached: srila-prabhupada-quotes-11.jpg (36.12 KB, 438x247)
Attached: Srila-Prabhupada-Quotes-For-Month-July-27.png (285.09 KB, 800x800)
Attached: NikolaTeslamanoutoftime2.jpg (88.7 KB, 372x480)
Attached: 111-1976-11-0304-6.jpg (361.89 KB, 1362x2817)

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Britain is so cucked that it isn't even funny anymore

Attached: 92749c9779401631df91037d4ce11ca28e062f0e1bac809e7f2e792bef993dbc.png (53.54 KB, 1080x1080)

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Suicide is for idiots who do not have the willpower to overcome there frailties and remedy there errors.

Attached: 995e3ef726b011754b93f3bc6f941f0d3c20cc99e2f044830ff099ca5b1e69e9.jpg (106.69 KB, 763x439)

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Attached: 995e3ef726b011754b93f3bc6f941f0d3c20cc99e2f044830ff099ca5b1e69e9.jpg (105.79 KB, 638x439)

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Logic nigger.
Too edgy for me user. You really are some Jewish rapebaby if you expect people to name the jew in the city of London of all places.
Sure Nigel shittalked the EU migrants but to those who aren't brainlets read that as a non-racist get out of jail free card. And it worked. That was a genius move. Maybe he's fallen inline now it doesn't matter. Fact is Sargoy and Tommy Robenstein are in and yet you…
But this other guy is shitting on Muslims tho… Based!
Muslims and not bankers is exactly the controlled op narrative and it will not succeed except get the left to shut it down. You miserable brainlet.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

(((zerohedge)))
unironic zerohedge shills ITT
holy yikes

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Speaking of UKIP. Didn't someone dig up Sargon and Vee's second life and other furry accounts, discovering that they did dom sub RP together a lot?

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

No, your dad and uncle are faggots based on the slackness of your rectum. What I was saying is that Nige being in business all his adult life surrounded by kikes know that it pays to blend in and hide your power level.

Seriously, I know that a portion of the muh Zognuld Drumpf is just brainlets not knowing that you simply cannot walk around New York City bashing kikes if you wish to stay in business, or demoralization JIDF as I always assumed. Likely both.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Batten is literally just an autistic boomer being used as a puppet by Sargoy and Tommeh

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

it pays to blend in and hide your power level.
A man's soul is priceless.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

This fellow failed to win the UKIP leadership and has his own party now.

The Democrats And Veterans Party

It looks ok and he's legit.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

It's amazing how the people I looked up to are just as anti-white as jews. No faith left in anyone, especially not Trump.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Almost as if they control both sides. Alt-Right, Trump, Farage, UKIP, EDL etc. are all safety nets to stop right leaning whites becoming bad goyim.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

Attached: mussolini-salvini.JPG (52.09 KB, 638x439)

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Define good.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Attached: slide-9.jpg (91.6 KB, 960x720)
Attached: slide-11.jpg (115.58 KB, 960x720)
Attached: quote-democracy-is-talking-itself-to-death-the-people-do-not-know-what-they-want-they-do-not-benito-mussolini-90-62-07.jpg (86.92 KB, 850x400)
Attached: quote-war-is-to-man-what-maternity-is-to-a-woman-benito-mussolini-113-86-35.jpg (50.37 KB, 850x400)
Attached: Health-Quotes-43022-statusmind.com.jpg (74.74 KB, 600x376)

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

hiding your power level is selling your soul

Sometimes warranted.

Attached: serpico.jpg (30.49 KB, 220x330)

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

England is fucked, and has nothing but shit decisions for the people to choose from. There won't be any insurrections or people taking to the streets because of bread and circuses being in full fucking swing, and the esteemed 'british stiff upper lip' which actually results in more of a blessing than a curse for these (((people.))) The (((media))) controls much of the narrative here unfortunately, it's like 1984 or brave new world or something similar. Even in this thread I see it, everything seems so fucked and people even mock the entire country as they should whilst the rest of Europe fights the good fight. I used to be a patriot, but this day and age it just isn't possible without feeling extreme discomfort at doing so.

Democracy is the vehicle of our destruction.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Who cares guys. XD We can't be islamophobic there's based XD muslims out there who XD hate degeneracy XD and hate the EU XD OOPS DID I DO THAT XD

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

selling out to zionists is "hiding your power level"

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

It's because anytime there is a large uptick in interest for nationalists, there is not enough manpower to properly redpill them all, so most end up being sort of purple pilled and straddling the line. Think of how the alt right was, where most of the people involved were just racist libertarians. Then some faggot like Trump comes along who says a lot of the right things for them, and they all abandon nationalism and go back to joining the GOP. Before Trump it was Bush or Reagan. Yes, there were white nationalists who supported Reagan and Bush and thought they were god emperors playing 88D chess just like retards today believe about Trump. In Britain it is Farage.

We need ideological training camps like the left has.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

darkness falls on cunts,

a big dick is involved & so is yo momma,

praise the Don,

rippin the night, rippin a hairy cat,

dead residents,

money talks, the green mile walks,

the shithouse is white but full of something

koliveri di,

Dicks Cunts

dick cunts

Dicks Cunts,

day of the jackal,

research that book,

two will be taken, three will be shaken, yobtobe, dark mailer,

just so I can have bragging rights cuz I figger out a thing or TWO

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

one in the pink, one in the stink,

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Jews either straight up create those as controlled opposition, or infiltrate and take over. In Hungary leader of "nazis" run away to Israel. In Poland "based" nationalist gov is straight up jewish, from top to bottom, to the point they start openly moving money from national budget to their foundations, like US funding Israel.

Do what is needed to be done by yourself and that is it, don't count on others. Or just ride the train until they derail it, it still redpills everyone a little etc.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

amerimutt poster or the trumpshills
You're a bit confused.

Attached: 1539425851671.jpg (97.08 KB, 612x428)

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

got more?

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

And another one cucks out. Everyone cucks out eventually because everyone is squeamish.

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

implying the Brits aren't the indians in that case
They're the indigenous people of Britain.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Too bad, this is all there is. There's no way to have training camps like the leftists do because then we'd get ZOG'd even harder.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

They're all over 4chan spreading disinformation by attempting to shift culture into a pro-British sympathy. This is something that will go unnoticed by most. Almost all are mike enoch types, with the rare richard spencer. The latest trend they're promoting now is "H.P. Lovecraft". Attempting to make him into a hip underground edgy icon. It's the same model. Using the same routine.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

cucks out
He's not cucking out, he's leaving because the current leader is an absolute retard who is ruining the party and constantly inviting faggots, paedos, outright marxists and state agents such as Sargoy, Milo, and Yaxley-Lennon to join the party. Sargoy and Milo have both openly supported kiddy fiddling.
Nu-KIP is just eceleb shit that is bound to die.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

is there some reason they cant merge ukip and BNP to one party list and contest viable constituencies held by remain MPs?

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

They're all over 4chan spreading disinformation by attempting to shift culture into a pro-British sympathy. This is something that will go unnoticed by most. Almost all are mike enoch types, with the rare richard spencer. The latest trend they're promoting now is "H.P. Lovecraft". Attempting to make him into a hip underground edgy icon. It's the same model. Using the same routine.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

how is it a problem for a so called "British nationalist" to support bombing and ethnic cleansing against the British
Ah, what next? a Boer nationalist who supports the EFF?

Because the BNP is completely fucking dead and it would be political suicide. And contesting seats held by pro-remain MPs would be retarded, considering the population of that constituency voted for them, why would they vote for the BNP?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (256.04 KB, 502x454)

Ryan White
Ryan White

got more?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.96 MB, 1200x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.37 MB, 754x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.28 MB, 738x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (976.67 KB, 894x894)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.48 MB, 864x1200)

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

who's this jew?

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

got more?
I actually think she was legit tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (409.91 KB, 606x831)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.81 MB, 774x1032)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.17 MB, 894x894)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (996.17 KB, 778x703)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (969.12 KB, 777x701)

David Hall
David Hall

that's an Italian girl

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

Quit playing stupid. Who's the jew?

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

He's not cucking out, he's leaving because the current leader is an absolute retard who is ruining the party
Nigel farage is a freemason capitalist who loves shitskins you fucking dumb nigger
jewkip was ruined from day one
This is agent vs agent puppet show bullshit

William Perry
William Perry

explained his decision by accusing the party of drifting too far to the right.

What a huge faggot.

Attached: huge-homo.jpg (17.53 KB, 150x205)

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

info clearly discernible from image

Evan Long
Evan Long

Why are there so many Brits on this board? Is this the only place they have to communicate without going to jail? It seems like 70% Brit lately.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

Yeah whatever, this place is kike central. You included.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

They should all be asleep now.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Are you fucking stupid? Canadians ring a bell? Or the couple million mormons? This place is a joke.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

if you can't fucking read, then that's your problem, ape brain

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

nice, thanks fbifriend

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

shut the fuck up you queer faggot

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

NP
remember to hand over personal information to cute girls over the internet that you've never met
its never a brony CIAnigger

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

REE REE

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

You definitely don't fit in you snobby little queer. You little fags always stick out.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

remember to hand over personal information to cute girls over the internet that you've never met
is there some smart way to organize a meetup in person without revealing powerlevel? I always thought it would be funny to ask a fbitradthot to a coffee shop or something and talk the neckbeard that inevitably shows up half to death with inane anime stories.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

I wouldn't throw Canadians and Brits in the same pile even though they are anglo and part of the British Empire. Vastly different. Just look at geography and weather as an example. Vast and open expanses of land, multiple feet of snow and frigid temperatures/sunny and hot as balls in the summer vs a crowded foggy, rainy island where it never gets too hot or too cold. The accents aren't even similar. Australia which is way further away actually maintained an accent similar to England.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

You can always recognize those faggy low-level twitter journalist working for shitrags like dailybeast by their larping 'above it all' dialog. Swimming in shit like the human filth they are.

Brayden James
Brayden James

You're another retard.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

reported

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

if I copy what the bigboys say they'll surely take my spergout seriously
A complete and utter embarassment, I would filter you if you were not so hilariously try-hard
work locally with friends and acquaintances if you really want to avoid getting vanned. there isn't really a smart way to organize, as there's always risks. use good opsec, communicate a lot beforehand, ask esoteric questions that glowniggers wouldn't understand and couldn't research

Attached: catsmush1.png (280.02 KB, 400x401)

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Hey look… it's one of those custie pootie pootie NPC's. The one's who think they're stooper special… yet, find themselves "researching" in the armpit of the internet in order to "get the big scoop" for tomorrow headlines.

You're just sooo pootie. Dupe dupe 'ba dupe.

You were all abused. Everyone like you is always abused.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

unhinged cringeposting
t. totally not projecting

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (841.24 KB, 720x725)

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

use good opsec, communicate a lot beforehand
Check out the big brains on this Berkeley graduate. I but you even write articles for Mother Jones.

The pootie pooite…. The "cutsie" mental illness that covers up for massive childhood abuse. Whats the matter "custie"… did you get raped by a family member? Huh? is that the source of your passive agressive factory?

The cutsie NPC routine.
The default setting for 75 IQ losers.

Yep, here you are….. a legend in your own sad delusion raped mind playing special in the internets armpit. Wow! I am impressed. You are so cool!

What are you like 47? huh cutsie? Mr. pootite pie…… doop doop

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

Busting out the "projecting" intellectual vocab. Damn Mr…. you have super powers.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Boop boopie doopie

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

From looking at the comments of brits on the vid of his leaving speech, It's possible that Farage was strictly a "class man" Like one of the old gentry. He left due to Tommy being anti-Islam, and a "thug" and a "bigot". Farage doesn't care if a million working-class girls are sold into slavery and raped endlessly, and wants people to shut up about it because they aren't raping the upperclass kids and thus it's not an issue to him. He's not caring about the entirety of scotland yard being childfuckers, they're not fucking upperclass kids so its no problem and he likes some of them and they all go to the same pubs, they're all right lads in his eyes.
Farage is proof we need to brutally kill the english aristocracy, the level of treason he shows is typical of a noble.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

It's a little cutie pie guy. Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Wave*

56 years old…. doing "internet research"

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

getting vanned

You read words on internet? hmmmm? mr. cute cute pie

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

You're a hip guy

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Hip guy guy
Play play
Cute cute

Yay!!!

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

Tell us about project harp. Mr. 56 year old faggot.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

play play…. stinky old crusty man play play

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

It's the cutie Berkeley routine. Stick it in the butt.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

I play play…
on welfare…
in apartment….
in san francisco….
alone….
afraid of day…..
get beat up by nigger….
buy groceries at 2 am to avoid eye contact….
poked in the butt when young….
play play cute game as man…..
56 years old
internet outlaw
one last time to be somebody
me doing it
me go go far far
stick me in the butt
butt stick
butt stick
mental operations like a woman
I am high IQ
me say to self
Search for inside scoop
Where's the scoop?
Me find group
Me find website
Look for scoop

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

what's this, the pics look like they were taken in 2002

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

muh opsec
Hey guys.. do I fit in now? I said opsec.

Attached: Jews-Gay-homosexuals-lgbt.jpg (96.95 KB, 761x947)

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Nigel Farage has always held Britain to his breast. That's why he was such a great speaker. Farage is the kind of man that thinks of himself as part of the gentry. He is and always be a class man. Believing each person in Britain is born in a certain class and must stay there. New Money through hardworking by new entrepreneurs is great if he can convince them that his cause is for the greater good of his beloved Britain. But do not mistake his love of country is the same as kinship of the blue collar working man or woman or their children, who Farage believes all should stay lower working class, because his beloved Britain Needs them. Farage has Never came to the political aid to any working class child girl or woman raped in Britain. He may of used their over all plight, in passing, to make his beloved Britain a point. But to dig in the trenches? to find ugly truths is and always be to beneith his dignity, for Farage lower gentry class. Truth is Farage made UKIP, then he walked away from it. Dumped his trophy in the ocean and washed his hands. When he realized his only golden trophy was UKIP and Brexit successful referendum, it was too late. He walked away from a once in a life opportunity and let Brexit hit bottom w a sledgehammer and a may/ parliament contempt charge. Tommy Robinson's is beneath Farage station . Robinson is the dirt of Farage's white knight of his suckling britain. So .. now what. Does UKIP embrace the ugly side of working class Britain and its struggles. Or does UKIP pull up, kick Robinson to the dirty curb like wasted paper? Or does UKIP arise out of "the better good", rip off the rose color glasses , and go for may and parliaments throat?

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Ok maybe, but always remember to do proper opsec and wash your dick. I have 20 years in the FBI.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Funny part is how he came begging Trump for a big job and even Trump saw through his slimy act. His party killed the Griff and now Britain is fucked.

Mason James
Mason James

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (84.9 KB, 573x325)

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

(((Haaretz)))
between people of the same sex
sex
not gender

Imagine if a publication based out of the US or any Western country hadn't used gender.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Nigel Farage is a VIKING warrior man. How dare you! Don't you ever challenge a viking like him.

Attached: viking-ship250.jpg (19.74 KB, 250x303)

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Behold: kike neuroticism in action

hope you're ready for holocaust 2: actually gonna happen boogaloo

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

pro-IRA and anti-English And how is this a problem?
Because the IRA slurps (((muslim))) buttholes for treats

Attached: e398da16-1.jpg (23.99 KB, 437x307)

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

TRUMP TRUMP
TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMP!

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Take note.
They post first 2 pictures designed to give you an erection, no doubt most heterosexuals will be hard pushed not to linger on them for a few seconds, (just to check whether she's jewish or not…)
Then they post an unspoilered gay porn image.
The hope is you are aroused or semi aroused already when you see the gay porn.
And it's really that simple.
And they really deserve more pain than their miserable existence affords them currently.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

You understand that Palestine and their battle with you jews is supported by National Socialists worldwide.

Only jews and their zionist slaves support isreal in any context

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

it's a conspiracy to turn you into a faggot
the guy who contributes to the thread is the same as the neurotic kike spammer
room temp IQ detected

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

You understand that muslims are nigger golems for jews and (((Palestine))) is ZOG theater that only the most retarded faggots believe in

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

jew who thinks he can transition to tory backbencher. not happenening

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Quintessentially Anglo

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

Leaked Legal advice to PM May shows she lied her tits off about the deal

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (194.27 KB, 1529x554)

John Brooks
John Brooks

UKIP dosen't have any seats anyway, who cares if he leaves?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit