MICROJEW WORKING ON DIGITAL ID WITH MASTERJEW

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

MICROJEW WORKING ON DIGITAL ID WITH MASTERJEW
twitter.com/MastercardNews/status/1069601787852873728

newsroom.mastercard.com/press-releases/mastercard-microsoft-join-forces-to-advance-digital-identity-innovations/#__prclt=IarCgTyK

Attached: Mastercard.PNG (84.13 KB, 692x744)

All urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MastercardNews/status/1069601787852873728
newsroom.mastercard.com/press-releases/mastercard-microsoft-join-forces-to-advance-digital-identity-innovations/#__prclt=IarCgTyK
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

But muh bideogames

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

This will help them implement a social credit system like the Chinese in order to suppress all dissent.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

voting driving applying for a job renting a home getting married and boarding a plane
In a functional nation you would actually want to require strict identification for all these, which is why I know this is going nowhere

Attached: California-drivers-license-undocumented.jpg (59.91 KB, 400x300)

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

In cooperation with Microsoft
Shocking

Attached: microshit.jpeg (515.8 KB, 1968x1312)

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

And they'll get rid of it because "racism"

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

you need to prove your identity to vote
Not in the US.

Attached: voter-id.JPG (162.24 KB, 1536x904)

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Also the fact it's microsoft. They're pretty fucking incompetent these days. All it would take is a small bump and they will give up. Something like "cyber-security". Prove the information is available to those with "unscrupulous" intentions.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Exactly we are never going to get a stricter ID system if anything I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade the US starts issuing IDs with no pictures on unlaminated printer paper like they do in the third world..

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

see partnership with joogle

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

To all the young men here. We are the last line of defense for the future. If we fail our ancestors on this - there will never be another shot again. A heavy burden to some a great honor to others.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

we already have a proto-system for that, its called "credit" aka good goy points.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Reminder that centralization like this gives up spa d to massive gray and black markets.

As usual, it will backfire.

But this need to get traction and a massive memetic war effort, MasterCard and Visa are the ones pushing for all the banning and blacklisting these days, if they get the centralization of ID at this level, those memes of you not being able to buy bread because once you said nigger will be fucking real.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

This is how they maintain control of Millennials who are all in debt to their ears. They will probably even sell it as a good thing on that exact token.

The thing is we don't need a "social credit score" that already existed as well it is called a criminal record. Which is how we know this is nakedly about political ideology.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

CHECK THIS!

Attached: checkemmasssalute.png (548.61 KB, 1024x1017)

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

you need to prove your identity to vote In Mexico and India, yes. In the US you *attest* (not the same as prove) your identity, and then are fine if nobody else *positively disproves* your attestation. This is how Democrats can claim that there is no vote fraud. There is no checking procedure and every accusation has to be proven like a murder case or else we assume the voter is telling the truth.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Ah all that juicy data centrally stored, since microsoft is know for its all so great security and wont attract every foreign government and malicious hacker all around the world, won't be long until it turns in to a massive shit show.

Attached: 1431079018076.jpg (80.16 KB, 600x930)

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Implying they won't give "bonus points" to muds and kikes just like they do in every other aspect of life.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

in a functional nation
Keyword. Government should use these systems to punish illegals. Instead it will be used to punish the law abiding. I wouldn't have a problem with "papers, please" if I was able to trust my government.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

mastercard now has a backdoor and crashes all the time

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Indian here, they forcefully experimented the universal ID in india and now implementing it in western nations.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar
Next in their agenda cashless economy.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

I guess that means illegals can't vote anymore and the Democrat party will cease to exist.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

implying there isn't already a social credit system

At least the chinks are overt about it.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Masterjew loaded Onigger's cabinet.

Eli Young
Eli Young

Attached: multipass1.jpg (62.27 KB, 750x600)

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

NO MORE BEING ANONYMOUS ONLINE GOY

This will be fun.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

Wait.
THIS IS RACIST. IT IS A MAJOR HARD SHIP TO AFRICANS TO BE REQUIRED TO HAVE THIS.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

They’ll use zero knowledge proofs. However, idiots will get their identity stolen. Really, there are various challenges, and I expect them to roll out a system that’s only half functional.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

traveling by means of private conveyance requires no ID as traveling is a right not a privilege, in the states… look at your DL, it says commercial class C, the lowest weight class of commercial license. you only need this for engaging in paid acts of commerce like taking money for rides or hauling, stop paying the dmv jew for a license you don't need and just travel in your private property, driving is commercial traveling is not

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

That face
That movie
The tranny agenda has been going on for a while, hasn't it?

Attached: trannyalert.jpeg (52.42 KB, 625x415)

Charles Long
Charles Long

You haven't seen the movie have you you fucking young niggefaggot, she's a hot chick in the movie you dumb fucking kike omg I can't believe I am typing this out right now you dumb piece of jabroni trash

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

jabroni is the right term for you, she is not a tranny

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Hahaha, i must've hit a nerv. Seriously though that's the most blatant manface that i've seen in a while.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Filtered. Get off my board. You should be banned for shitposting.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

How can you be so naive? This

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

totally dude, your logic will work on the police and your judge and the attorney, everyone will see the light when you present your facts in court.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

You're just mad a supreme being is white and destroys evil with white power.

Attached: white-power.gif (438.59 KB, 545x227)

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

What if it just a way to create more consumer mobility to inflate prices everywhere? If people from Richistan can buy real estate and other things in Poorfuckistan they will force up prices there and somewhat lowering them in richer areas.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

The tranny agenda
naked hot chick in movie
hot chick has gone on to bear her children
tranny
mazel tov! for when you see your psychiatrist.

Attached: MentalHealthInJudaism.mp4 (2.48 MB, 640x480)

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

But voter id's is racist!

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

hot
I mean I guess if your standards are 'don't be a man'.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

happy chanukah!
Let me guess, she's about to snitch on some pedo kike director?

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

and white, both things you covet.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Seriously though that's the most blatant manface that i've seen in a while.
hot
I mean I guess if your standards are 'don't be a man'.
I've never dated a 10/10 woman in my life
sucks to be you

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (908.41 KB, 850x1059)

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

Thanks poo-brother. Please tell us more.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Dark times ahead

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Posts grouped by user ID:

693c4a: 4 (8.7%) <= TOP FAGGOT
cd775f: 3 (6.52%)

6 anons made 2 posts
27 anons made 1 posts

OP is (1) and done!

CUSSES IN THIS BREAD
kike: 2 <= TOP CUSS
nigger: 1
shit: 1

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

FUCK MICROSOFT
I DON'T WANT YOUR CANCEROUS SOFTWARE

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Checked because this guy knows what's up.

Mastercard is for poor fags and the microjew… sandbox the cunt in a vm.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

voting requires ID
Hahahahahahaha

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Microshaft*

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit