IT'S FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

James Cooper
James Cooper

FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS CONNECTED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION UNSEALED

Federal prosecutors announced charges this Tuesday against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.
The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.
The charges line up with several of the sealed indictments requesting wiretaps, PRTT orders, and search warrants which were leaked by the DOJ recently and reported on by the Daily Crusader

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/first-doj-indictments-unsealed-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-mossack-fonseca-tied-to-money-laundering/

Attached: mossackfonseca.png (381.8 KB, 917x904)

All urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/first-doj-indictments-unsealed-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-mossack-fonseca-tied-to-money-laundering/
scmp.com/news/world/united-states/article/1936738/revealed-members-clintons-inner-circle-had-links-mossack
nypost.com/2016/04/17/the-clintons-connection-to-the-panama-papers/
rt.com/usa/340480-clinton-donors-panama-papers/
archive.is/eTFSC
archive.is/1C7PQ
archive.is/ilMbm
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/04/panama-papers-investigation-four-men-charged-us
nytimes.com/2018/12/04/business/panama-papers-indictment.html
archive.is/Kfegx
archive.is/Yt3iM
justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1117201/download
strawpoll.me/16987079
icij.org/investigations/panama-papers/
geopolitics.co/2018/12/02/in-memoriam-george-h-scherff-jr-aka-george-hw-bush-sr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/11/29/michael-cohen-guilty-plea-reveals-trump-team-lies-russia-contacts-column/2154102002/
wnd.com/2018/11/fbi-raids-home-of-whistleblower-on-clinton-foundation/
mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg69094.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daphne_Caruana_Galizia
newspunch.com/fbi-mueller-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein/amp/
soundcloud.com/brian-knave/blame-it-all-on-trump

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

literally nothing has happened
Learn what happenings are.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Bumpo

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

fuck he's really gonna lock her up huh lmao, the fucking madman

i saw some shit about sessions being an Army Officer meaning he's subject to recall for life, and was recalled for the coming military tribunals

Nolan White
Nolan White

If a district attorney wanted, a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.
Wake me when habbening

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

stop advertising your blog nigger

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

Let me redirect you to your board:

reddit.com

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

get a better source, then we'll believe you

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

The sheer number of kike shills ITT already makes me think its actually fucking happening.

They're scared about something

Attached: 1543655482132.jpg (317.05 KB, 640x425)

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

slide program enganged
{
drup_touching_wall.tiff
Ivanka_jewish_picture.png
}

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Shouldn't you be celebrating Hanukkah?

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Here's to something good happening for once !

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

slow day in moscow

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

How is this connected to the Clinton Foundation?

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

muh Russian propaganda
.1 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

CF connected to many many persons who donated to them and used Mossack Fonseca's services to hide money

All of those donations and their assets in total are now subject to DOJ scrutiny

Connor Young
Connor Young

These are links from 2016 stating the Mossack Fonsecca tie with the Clintons.

1)scmp.com/news/world/united-states/article/1936738/revealed-members-clintons-inner-circle-had-links-mossack
2)nypost.com/2016/04/17/the-clintons-connection-to-the-panama-papers/
3)rt.com/usa/340480-clinton-donors-panama-papers/

1)archive.is/eTFSC
2)archive.is/1C7PQ
3)archive.is/ilMbm

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

only russians still use this stale meme in current year.
tell your handler to retrain you.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

HAPPENING
autosage

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

digits confirm Russian collusion is real
Trump colluding with Russians to gas jews that is, ayy lmao

Attached: 1543544374261.png (554.2 KB, 500x800)

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Good Job OP

1)theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/04/panama-papers-investigation-four-men-charged-us
2)nytimes.com/2018/12/04/business/panama-papers-indictment.html

1)archive.is/Kfegx
2)archive.is/Yt3iM

These are links with the Mossack Fonseca charges that are happening now. Of course no mention of the Clintons.

And these are links from 2016 explaining why this is related with Clintons.

Shills are going full force on this one.

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

I heard that Sarah Sanders is secretly a ninja who is going to decapitate all reporters during the military arrest!

HEHE 4D CHESS MAGA AWOO

Attached: d2d7826f3e3e7ccbdec457259904370d3908f654bf12619ceb48e06b68b0bf1d.jpg (104.46 KB, 501x697)
Attached: b5eb608785acc1ccfbede9eec1982af29ddfb276339c341903a5883b93069403.png (11.44 KB, 632x404)

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

You realize that even if Hillary personally slaughtered children, fucked their corpses, and then ate them, Trump will still be indicted, arrested, and thrown in prison. Hillary doing bad things doesn't make Trump's violation of numerous congressional acts acceptable.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Shills are going full force on this one.
When do you predict Hillary will be behind bars?
I'll screencap your answer for the next time you post a HAPPENING thread

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

describes possibly the most horrible act humanly possible
lol she's just doing bad things
breaking laws is just as bad

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

I am not even OP you fucking newfag cunt.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

missing the point.
You stupid faggots think that just because Hillary has done bad shit, it means we can't say anything about the bad shit Trump is doing. You're like a nigger on trial for robbing a liquor store and using as your defense, "B-but Tyreese dun robbed it lass week!"

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

You stupid faggots think that just because Hillary has done bad shit, it means we can't say anything about the bad shit Trump is doing.
where did anyone say that? This thread isn't about trump you dumb fuck

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Oh aren't you just the most blatant little buttfucker?
Well this is an interesting turn of events, I imagine if 4D chess is real then this is the election stealer. Obviously it's unlikely the Night of The Long Knives 2: Electric Jewgaloo will occur since nothing so nice has happened to us yet but this is still an interesting event never the less.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

guess what bud, even if Trump did bad shit, Hillary going to prison is gonna eat the whole press cycle.
DNC should've let Bernie win the nom instead of rig it.
bed made, lie.

John Parker
John Parker

LMAO THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES THE UTTER CUCKOLDS LMAO

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

orangemanbad.jpg

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

This is what honestly confuses me the most with their whole script, bernie was clearly the puppet they should have utilized but instead they propped up that dusty old warmonger that can barely keep her own racism in check in this SJW-infested country of ours, what in the flying fuck were they thinking? I can only conclude their power structure and plans allow for some room for them to stake claims to certain roles/power plays and the goddamn clinton dynasty just shit the bed.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Let me know when the Clintons, Obamas, Bushes, and 90% of congress are swinging from oak trees in Washington.

Attached: OrangeCuck.jpg (71.24 KB, 800x533)

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

too easy, not fun. incarceration for life or bust. i want them to watch paint dry and flake off the walls from age off of an 8x10 cell

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

We really need some sort of seal of disapproval for OP's who abuse the "happening" term…it's getting old.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

7 posts into the thread
already complaining about "sheer number of kike shills ITT"
Get over yourself faggot

This and It's not habbening until it actually happens.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

It appears the AIDS virus has combined with nigger DNA to create an entirely new faggot disease

Attached: 10-07-1.png (129.35 KB, 405x271)

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Clinton makes speach saying how guys in Panama papers are evil
People find out Clinton has several connections with the guys in Panama papers.
Story gets buried and nothing is happening.
Finally now.
The connections that Clinton has with the Panama Papers are criminally charged.

How is this not fucking important?

Attached: who.jpg (324.83 KB, 1440x1928)

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Yes, doctor. I thought that as well. It could be treated with copious amounts of delousing powder in a heated environment, if I'm not mistaken.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Because literally nothing will ever come of it. Because no one is going to be punished in any capacity. Because they are literally fucking untouchable in every single way.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

(1)

Look at that.

Attached: jews-faggots.png (542.92 KB, 500x572)

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Because literally nothing will ever come of it.
There is nothing to gain by pointing out how the guys tied to Clinton are criminaly charged?Are you fucking serious?

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

C H E C K E D AND H E I L E D

Attached: 1544028489927.jpg (70.76 KB, 480x360)

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

No one said that. Reply only to what was written next time.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

No, that is exactly what you said. But you did not understand the importance until I explained it to you like you were a 3 year old .

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

ONLY CNN CAN READ THE WIKILEAKS
ITS DIFFERENT CAUSE THEYRE JOURNALISTS

Attached: 1544049143554.jpg (95.75 KB, 961x632)

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

you said something you didn’t say because i say so
Okay, kill yourself. Please post where Clinton is being arrested, questioned, or punished in any way as a result of this.
Go back to the_donald, yid.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

When nothing happens, I want you Q-tards to promise to kill yourselves.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

we'r–i mean theyre unstoppable! nothing will ever hurt them! cant you see this is all pointless?

people that are needlessly anti-trump are liberal victims of trump derangment syndrome. thats why theyre reeeeing over nothing. you can always tell it's them because they are irate and unable to be reasoned with. they refuse to make logical arguments.
theyre unable to be smug, collected, or cool about anything. they act like angry newfags instead of actual members of this board

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

NOTHING IS HAPPENING SERIOUSLY NOTHING IS HAPPENING
PLEASE STOP LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING BECAUSE NOTHING IS HAPPENING

hahahaha your kosher salty tears are SOOOO fucking yummy

Attached: 1543915963306.jpg (62.14 KB, 610x416)

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

two amigos carrying the hopes of all sane men on their mighty shoulders.

mfw; the legs on that fucking horse must be like doric columns.

Attached: twoamigos.png (103.85 KB, 377x331)

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

strawman because he can’t reply to what was written
gets mad because his bullshit was called out
Why can’t you answer the question?
Why can’t you answer the question?

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

did you hear about the IDF plane and 4 IDF missiles shot down by upgraded S300s in Russia just a couple days ago lol?
that's why Israel don't wanna play with Syria no more now they wanna play with Lebanon LMAO
they forgot the ATGM effects on Merkava from 2014 LMAO

Attached: 1543536058627.jpg (72.94 KB, 1024x576)

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

Yeah. Like, at least WANT it to habben, before doubting it to oblivion. They want to usurp belief, the want to usurp doubt, the want to usurp everything, both inside and out.

Attached: fuggit.jpg (110.19 KB, 1280x537)

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

FUCK ALL THE TRUMPHATERS!
WE STILL #MAGAiNG 2018! DACApedes and CONVICTED FELONS ARE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!! PARTY ROCKIN CUCKIN THOSE DEMS EVERYFUCKIN DAMN GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME!
#wwg1wga
#trusttheplan

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

oy vey goyim get yourself worked up over something so that you feel demoralized later
No. State facts and only facts. Answer the question.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Reported for Q-LARP spam. Go back to your containment board, paid jewish shill.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Do I get to testify finally? A year plus of this bullshit.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Be jew
Be afraid
Get shoved in oven
Die
Truly an inevitability.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

All this fucking "it's nothing" shill posts. Is correct the record back?

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

you might not be OP but you still post HAPPENING threads so gfy

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

nah these guys are well funded, they are honestly more effective

Look at what they do in most of the threads on the first page. Derail, slide, attack 24/7

Matthew White
Matthew White

Fuck shills brother! These nazi SCUMBAGS are trying to alienate Trump's base aka the downtrodden black and brown man! America was fucking made off the backs of slaves and hispanic immigrants. Fuck white supremacist nationalists fuck EM! We taking back our Republican party brothers! FUCK ANTI-TRUMPERS!

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

still no argument

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

shareblue is printing articles again so if i had to guess i would say yes

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

How's the weather in tel aviv? dress cool today. it's gonna be a scorcher out there. like an oven

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

quite a few people got killed because of that leaks

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

OP gave a shit source, which is his blog, and everyone has the full right to call him out on it. Anyway, here's an actual source for you fucking idiots

justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1117201/download

William Ward
William Ward

Stop shilling your crap here. Either provide real sources or GTFO.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

archive.is/ilMbm
Wow quite a lot of Clintons donors are really dodgy people.

John Anderson
John Anderson

You forget that onigger utterly bankrupted the DNC and killary was the only one with enough cash and backers to fund that little shitfest. Otherwise the democucks wouldn't even had had the money to run the primaries. In exchange cunton obvioulsy demanded the nomination and even though sanders got millions from gullible idiots, by the time he was big it was far too late. The pact was already sealed and no way would the she-beast accept no for an answer. Hell, I think she still hasn't.

Attached: hillary-sick-ben-garrison.jpg (168.61 KB, 640x504)
Attached: broken-shill.jpg (17.02 KB, 309x344)

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Look what just literally happened in Ukraine:
Be a Jew
Become first woman president of Ukraine
NPCs all happy about the inclusivity
Geopolitical/military implications unchanged

Salome Zurabishvili is now President of Ukraine. These happenings reveal that the parasite has probed too deeply into the goyim skull to be ever removed, I'm afraid.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

They have been ramping it up with exactly the same shit for the last few months non-stop, they think they have full narrative control of the board at this point, they don't realize we all just filter them out.

Their only arguments are:
XYZ that helps us is a kike
ZOGNALD DRUMPF +wall.jpg
Literally nothing to see here guys
Clinton doesnt hire shills, Trump does!
"These boards have always been anti-Trump, we were just the poor oppressed silenced masses"
they appropriate BACK TO REDDIT and assume because r/thedonald existed that meant anyone who supported him here actually uses that PC shithole.

Shareblue, leftypol, correct the record etc, there are probably a few more, or they are just quite dedicated with VPN's. They contribute nothing but nihilism to every thread to try to blackpill. Just ignore and move on, the only replies they normally get are themselves on VPN's going "THIS". The rest of us know to ignore them by now.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Wikileaks had nothing to do with Panama Papers and they never leaked any of it. "John Doe", who was the one who brutally hacked MossFon, as well as Appleby, said on his twitter account that he had uploaded the dox he stole from Mossfon to Wikileaks and that he had told Wikileaks that if they didn't publish them by a certain date, that he was giving the dox to ICIJ instead.

isn't is peculiar that Assange didn't dump the Panama Papers, given that he had them in WL possession? IMHO i think ICIJ totally botched the Panama Papers. not a single elite went to prison. hundreds of billions and trillions of Shadow Economy cash was never siezed by any govt. of course it is now obvious that ICIJ is controlled opposition whi's job is stall and run interference to give a soft landing to the criminal elites who are plundering our economies. ICIJ is in part funded by Soros, which is all the proof of their collusion you need.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Nah. We need to bring back crucifixion.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

isn't is peculiar that Assange didn't dump the Panama Papers, given that he had them in WL possession?
If I'm not mistaken, the dump explicitly omitted people from the US, Israel, and Germany. Wikileaks wanted the whole thing or none of it.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Panama paper was a limited hangout

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

isn't is peculiar that Assange didn't dump the Panama Papers
Assange is not Wikileaks,he is the frontman.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

better than hanging i'll give you that
if it can be very slow and painful like over 3 days or more, im down.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

he actually believes jewish media when they say the DNC is bankrupt
he actually believes that the currency matters in any way

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

the only thing that can be verified is that no one is getting a tax write-off by giving money to Hillary as much as they used to.

John Reed
John Reed

That's nice, Chaim. This only ends one way. You might even live to enjoy it.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Q bredicted this???

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

unironically yes

Attached: 1543784716540.jpg (38.89 KB, 537x416)

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

the post i replied to wasnt a question you illiterate nigger shill.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Thanks. Like anything else, I look at new info, research, AND THEN DECIDE. Shills, immediately jump to full anti-Drumpf mode, like the imbeciles they are.

I'm keen on any legitimate bread exposing government corruption. Thanks to all anons who help dig. More fair and honest than the MSM, that's why I lurk here.

Won't see any of them lifting a finger or even contemplating a better future for sovereign nations.

Shills aren't intellectually curious, they're just talking-point recycling assholes. Getting easier to spot.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

strawpoll.me/16987079

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

It was. And it’s still not happening.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

no, Zig Forums called it over a year ago, and (((q))) read that thread

Attached: 2094e1425bf502cb3834b290e27f04433810546a.png (482.58 KB, 640x480)

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Full support and special request:

Attached: QPlus.jpeg (145.11 KB, 800x448)

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

did you hear about the IDF plane and 4 IDF missiles shot down by upgraded S300s in Russia just a couple days ago lol?

I hadn't heard that piece of news, I've been avoiding anything to do with israel or ghwbush for the last week or so. I read Zig Forums every day, so my brains are badly scrambled, but I've found it necessary to be selective in what I read so I don't run out the door and start killing jews/non-whites.

miniblog: I'm early Gen X, as one wise younger user pointed out recently, the jews have had a long time to push their propaganda onto my generation and the boomers before me, so it is very difficult to maintain a white heat toward the fuckers because I can immediately think of numerous jews I've enjoyed reading/watching over the course of my life. Even now, knowing what I know, I still enjoy watching at least one jewish commentator because his kvetching amuses me, he supports Trump and I can agree with much of what he says except for when israel or fucking jews are being talked about, in fact the mention of israel or jews is the cutoff point for my viewing enjoyment now, I bail before the gorge rises too far and I do a Linda Blair.

I'd be tempted to wipe them out to the last man simply because, given the option of doing good or evil they chose the wrong path. Having said that, I also don't believe they are all in on `it' because my own kind have been up to shenanigans for millenia and no-one kept me in the fucking loop either. Should I condemn every last one of them to the rope for the sins of their own leaders knowing that the default reaction for most of humanity is to keep one's head down and avoid unnecessary antagonism?

I also hate niggers but that doesn't mean I think badly of all blacks, nor would I automatically think every black in the vicinity was a nigger just because I had a nigger in my face pissing me off.
But I fear the lower group IQ means we can't appeal to reason to explain our thinking. I am 100% guilty of altruism and gullibility and have been all my life but I'm quickly developing callouses to put an end to this weakness.

learned last night one should avoid walking toward the light when one dies because the light is reincarnation back into a body, and slavery of a sorts, on Earth. If you keep your wits about you and avoid reincarnating there is true freedom and the multiverse containing billions and billions of places to visit for the rest of eternity. My head is a fucking mess. And a new ice age is kicking off that might last 30 or 40 years or 350 to 400 years. Woolly mammoths with undigested daisies in their stomach from getting flash frozen? Do I need to worry about an icy bastard's finger reaching down from the troposphere if I absentmindedly nibble a cannabis leaf?

the jews are both the greatest, and the least, of my concerns.

Attached: fuckthemerchants.gif (348.53 KB, 320x192)

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

Attached: 1488.gif (2.15 MB, 480x276)

Asher Long
Asher Long

i don't know. "John Doe" aka @Deuszu aka @ZuThadeus was such an obviously huge faggot that he may well have only given Wikileaks the NATO approved selections from his Panama Papers hack.

Deuszu is certainly guilty of drip drip drip and leaking only slivers of truth that serve the purposes of NATO and (((glow niggers))) rather than taking the approach i would have taken which is Fuck The World, Pull It, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, deal with it, up against the wall motherfuckers, let God sort it out.

i am half convinced John Doe/DeusZu was NSA itself, in the form of some covert CACI subcontractor psyop infowar which hacked MossFon and so many other in order to send a message. what that message is, i don't know, and who that message is intended for, i don't know.

all i do know is im madder than hell about being constantly tricked into waiting and led to believe It's Happening, meanwhile TPTB win again amd again and consolidate their power and true Justice doesnt exist and all Law Enforcement are just ZOGbots and the only way shit will ever change is when i throw my hat into the ring and bring down the temple like Samson.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Not an argument lol

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Not a happening.

dailycrusader
Also use a real reference if you expect anyone to pay attention.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Terryposting
Daily reminder that Terry Davis was a schizo who wanted to fuck little kids and worshiped a dead rabbi

Daily reminder that if you admire that freak, you will be executed on the DOTR for degeneracy and subhuman genes.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

idoubtit.jpg

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Reported for Q-LARP spam.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

There is a special place in hell for you glow-nigger. And you'll be sent there soon

polite sage for offtopic

Attached: badasses.png (1.3 MB, 1200x660)

Austin Young
Austin Young

Oy vey! We must shut down the anti-Trumpers amen go-um I mean my brother!

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

Grandchildren
I really hope you haven't reproduced yet, people as gullible as you aren't fit to do so.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

I was nodding my head until that last paragraph.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Fuck. You actually had me excited for a second. I checked this out. Its literally a tax evasion indictment, connected to the "Panama Papers" leaks (which have been out for 2 or 3 years now). MAYBE someone could be connected to the CF but likely low to mid level. Nothing high up.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Panama Papers by Wikileaks

Nope. It wasn't leaked by Wikileaks, it was leaked by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists!

icij.org/investigations/panama-papers/

This site is literally FAKE news. Sorry.

Kevin White
Kevin White

Clinton is 100% innocent and I look forward to her eventual vindication. You Qanon dipshits can squabble over these scraps.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

Global report.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

No she is not innocent, but the Qnon guys are full of BS claiming the FBI is going to bust her. Npt happening. Our government is too corrupt and in bed with these types of elitist politicians like the Bushs and Clintons.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

Don't ever equate Hillary Clinton with the Bush dynasty.

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

They worship the same god and raped the same children.

John Nelson
John Nelson

This is like saying firm x helps both John Gotti and Enron commit fraud. Some Enron people are indicted for fraud related to Enron. Therefore, John Gotti and the entire mob are going down.

This firm has a lot of clients, and indictments of some don't necessarily connect to any other client.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Both those families are buddy buddy. Anyone who has grown up under both Bushs and Bill know that by now. In fact, Trump used to be buddy buddy with Bill Clinton back in the day. Maybe still is.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

Trump and Bill Clinton are no doubt still buddies. They flew on the Lolita Express together. That's the type of thing to bond you to somebody for life.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Don't ever make statements that dumb on Zig Forums.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Thats great and all OP but have you noticed Trump hasnt even built the wall?

Attached: 1485913166666.png (434.88 KB, 598x600)

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Restrict discussion to reasoned debate concerning the JQ lmfao

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

You're an ovaltine spooge drinking niggerfucker.

Attached: terry-grips.webm (9.91 MB, 640x360)

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Getting sexually assaulted by refugee niggers paid by pigs isn't being a nigger fucker. It's being oppressed by faggot pigs.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

When CNN is reporting on Obama being Osama bin Laden, promise to kill yourself. Because that will be happening.

Julian King
Julian King

his kvetching amuses me
I quite enjoy the word itself.
getting flash frozen
A new day, a new fear. That's how they keep you off balance. I for one welcome a new ice age (even if it means I only get to see it for a fraction of a second).

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Happy Hannukah!

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

I was nodding my head until that last paragraph.

you won't believe this, user, but before I posted my initial reply under another IP I literally knew today was the day my superpower revealed itself. I'm not very impressed with my newfound ability to cure parkinsons in all who read my words.

I thought my itchy back meant wings would soon unfurl and I'd take to the air, an avenging angel in the service of the Lord. Now I've discovered I might just have a flea.

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

Caress the rectum never left, they just swapped out the 50yo cat ladies for a new set of soy-saturated cucks.

Attached: shill-detection.jpg (99.38 KB, 600x800)

James Torres
James Torres

Is this one of those Q things?

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

The 12 5 thing. It's you q cucks behind op isn't it?

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Tay Sachs yourselves q niggers

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Funny thing is, there are many of us who just agree with the shills at this point, because we haven't seen Trump doing anything of substance against ZOG. Hope we were wrong all along.

BUT I PROBABLY HOPE TOO MUCH

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

Effectively, since no one is going to be punished in any way over these documents' findings.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

You, paid jewish shills, have total control over the board. Your slurping of Trump cock exposes you as the ZOGbots you are. Your Q-LARPing faggotry has nothing to do with anything we support or represent. Fuck off.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Your script is way out of date. It doesn't even account for the change in moderation a few months ago. Can I see a scan of whatever document they gave you with that phrase? Does it have a date on it?

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

OP is such a fucking retard that he doesn't know that Soro's paid for the hack. The (((journalist))) group that received everything is 100%, Open Society funded. Nothing is happening to hildog. This is about some cunts who helped other cunts avoid taxes. Standard shit.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

And the number of shills in this thread this is absolutely something major!

OP IS A FAG FOR NOT LINKING THE DOJ SOURCE. BUT EVERY THREAD KIKE NIGGERS. YOUR WHORE OF BABYLON WILL HANG SOON!

Attached: reminder-of-why-shills-hate-trump.JPG (208.53 KB, 925x1086)
Attached: bingo-cy-plus-3b.png (954.35 KB, 1194x1437)
Attached: smugsmile2.png (458.58 KB, 770x720)

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Need proof there nigger. Sage negated.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

getting flash frozen

A new day, a new fear. That's how they keep you off balance. I for one welcome a new ice age (even if it means I only get to see it for a fraction of a second).

a couple of years ago, in an act of high comedy, I arrived on Zig Forums's doorstep because I was almost burnt out on years of reading about abrupt climate change/financial collapse and thought I'd give myself a fucking break from stressing out by sticking around this new place that seemed quite confusing until I twigged on using the catalogue. I've been online since the early 1990s and before that, bulletin boards, but I came to the chans very late in the piece. It still amazes me when I click on a link that takes me to a site with a long history and large numbers of active users and its literally the first time I've set eyes on the place.

I won't need to tell anyone who has spent longer than 5 minutes on Zig Forums just how fucking stupid I was to turn to this place for some rest and relaxation, this place is akin to using a bullet to remove a bad tooth. Well, it is relaxing because I get a lot of laughs but I've also shed tears of anger and frustration from time to time.

I also welcome the onset of an ice age that will likely do for most of us in the current timeline. Even though I hate the cold I think I hate it more when the temps are variable on a daily basis, it could be cold so I muffle up with a thermal and a thick jacket to walk the dogs in the hills and the big ball of shite peeks out from behind a cloud, incinerates me, disappears back behind a cloud and waits for the wind to dash itself against my exposed and sweaty neck to make me miserable. As long as the nape of my neck is warm an unexploded mortar round could bounce off my face and I wouldn't care but if I have a damp neck I can be turned into a puddle of soy by the merest of zephyrs. I've managed to sort that issue out to my satisfaction (a neck warmer for motorcyclists is perfect) but now I'm thinking about searching for battery-operated socks because once the neck is warm the toes go on strike. If I've managed to keep my neck and toes snug the head of my pecker gets cold and looks like it has frostbite. I can see this easily because my daft parents willingly offered me up for circumcision.

I was very lucky, I've seen the tragic photos of circumcisions gone wrong, whoever did mine had a steady hand that day. Some poor bastards look as if Albert Fish was their moile.

I was raised a Catholic, in light of the luciferian Pope, rampant pedophilia and jewish taint on White spirituality, I'm all at sea in knowing who I should be addressing when I pray. Of all the legits anons here, I reckon I'd be one of the stupidest but I also think my brain could handle apparitions or outrageous sights in the sky without closing down on me so the sooner they happen the better. Of everything I've read (lizards, Angels, Nibiru etc) the thing I have the hardest time believing (but won't be surprised if it turns out to be true) is the flat earth theory.

Life, in the absence of physical/emotional pain, is amazing, even faced with the evil machinations of others. I'd put up with the nonsense for a long, long time if I got to live an extended life on this planet.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Global report.
Commit suicide immediately, you fucking yid.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

what’s the scoop, briefly? it sounds like a Panama Papers case.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

I was trying to help you, you fucking retard.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

muh global report

Still waiting kike.

Attached: SMUG-ANIME-FACE3.gif (262.9 KB, 480x479)

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Oh hi! Didn't see you there OP, are you still being a fag? Just passed by to ask if ANYTHING AT ALL HAS HAPPENED YET, because it seems thatwith anything trump related JEWS GET EVERYTHING, and goys get shafted, yet again.

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

How come the only people in the process of actually having cases built against them, sitting in jail and getting prosecuted over the last 2 years are people trumped worked with during his campaign and his supporters in the alt right?
When does the trump administration do anything?

Liam King
Liam King

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
Lighten up, doomtard. :)

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Fucking this. Tell me moar, I wanna see these jidf faggots squirm

Landon King
Landon King

Name the jew

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Attached: 1544020376887.jpg (2.34 MB, 1586x1600)

Joseph King
Joseph King

Ukraine

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

The sheer number of kike shills ITT already makes me think its actually fucking happening.

Kike overreaction is a more useful gauge than media coverage now. Think Gamergate.

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Because literally nothing will ever come of it.

t. Hillary

Jace Green
Jace Green

and not only are they shilling in numbers, they seem even angrier than usual. temperament is the easiest way to identify a shill.

William Scott
William Scott

I heard worthless losers are gonna redpill da world on da JQ and enact the day of the rope (tm)!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

John Brooks
John Brooks

you keep joking about it, pretending it'll never happen, but that wont help you. it'll either happen to you, or your children.
which would you prefer?

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

If the truth comes to light that the Bush dynasty wasn't all that bad, and quite frankly, probably saved this country, you motherfuckers will still be so committed to your prejudice, which is based on nothing more than hearsay, that you would rather bury your head in the sand and suffocate, than acknowledge you were wrong. The media hated the Bush's. H.W. did not play ball with Israel. The only way Trump will be able to stop corruption, is through the NSA policies set up by the Bush administration. They have always spied on us, and used parallel construction to build cases, the patriot act only made it easier to spy on those in power. Those of whom they tell you to hate dogmatically are the ones who most likely have our countries interests most at heart. Keep thinking Bush killed Kennedy. Don't mind that the Bush family has been at war with the Rockefeller family from the start. You people like to spout shit about secret societies and what not, and I'm sure they exist, but how do you really know anything about them? What allegiances they hold? What their goals are? Do they all have the same fucking goals, or are they at war with each other, just like everyone else in this fucking world? How do you know what the CIA is up to? Does the CIA even know what the CIA is up to, at this point? Fucking think for once. By their fruit you will recognize them.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

in regards to your comment about the bushes being not so bad.
every president since ww2 and beyond has been completely on israels take except jfk. some may have been aware like nixon, but were helpless to do anything about it.
the media mostly hates little marco and ted cruz too, and they'll happily bow to israel.

republicans have always been better than democrats, and the media thinks anyone that isnt accelerating the nations destruction at 60mph is a monster, and republicans are accelerating it only at 20mph.
voting republican has always been choosing a slower destruction.
but when youre trying to put out a forest fire we'd rather them drop saw dust on the fire, than drop kerosene.

saying "the guy dropping the saw dust wasnt all that bad" may be true compared to the other option, but its hard to view the guy dropping saw dust as anything but the enemy when youre trying to escape a burning fire and smoldering sawdust starts raining down on you and your home.

now, about secret societies. most are aware of this. theyre not all on the same side, but it seems none of them are on OUR side.

Tyler James
Tyler James

The media hated the Bush's
That why they have been sucking Senior's rigor-mortis cock for the last week?

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

This thread in a nutshell …..

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!
$38 Billion to Israel
No mass deportations
No Wall

Anyone who notices they're getting fucked by an Israel First shill surrounded by NeoCons like Bolton is in fact a Jewish shill themselves.

lol …. This will work …

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

That why they have been sucking Senior's rigor-mortis cock for the last week?
You must be pretty young, otherwise you'd know why the media is sucking his dick right now. The media absolutely hated Jr., they loved Sr. because he wasn't Reagan, then turned around fucked up and handed the rest of the 90's to Clinton who presided over some monumental fuckups that hurt the middle class.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

a wild gay Redditor has appeared

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

George H. W. Bush, codename Moloch, leader of the CIA which was created at the same time as Israel and by the same people, and who also runs the Yale secret society Skull & Bones, didn't play ball with Israel.
Nigger what. Pretty sure he just faked his own death so he wouldn't be crucified on the white house lawn. As for power struggles between the families of the black nobility, that's been going on since Babylon. If H. W. was deep cover and a triple agent moving paperclip nazis where they needed to be (artichoke vs mk ultra etc) then due credit and well played, but that seems exceedingly unlikely. As for the CIA as a whole, fuck the CIA. They can all die for MK Ultra alone.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

mfw "Lock her up" wasn't just a meme

Attached: Hillbot-malfunction.mp4 (298.03 KB, 406x640)

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

being this bluepill in 2018
You will never be white

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Federal prosecutors announced charges against four random fallguys connected to the Clinton Foundation.
I hate to be a downer, but there is no reason to suspect Trump to actually go after Clinton. The elites never actually go after their own.

My prediction is that nothing will happen. I hope I will be proven incorrect.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

It was, though.
oy vey you're a shill because you said facts that hurt my feelings
Kill yourself.
Global report.
Prove me wrong, moishe.
Reported.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

CF connected to many many persons who donated to them and used Mossack Fonseca's services to hide money
All of those donations and their assets in total are now subject to DOJ scrutiny
This.
What you're seeing is a log-splitter being pounded into Clinton's rotten stump, it's what will break the whole crooked organization wide open, with one thing leading to the next, and people being charged and leaned on, to expose the higher-rung players, including Hildabeast and her handlers.

These things move very slowly, but they do move. They want to make sure there are no holes in their net before they cast it, but when it's cast, things should start speeding up.
Eventually, even the lying press won't be able to ignore or spin things hard enough to hide what's happening, and even they will be cowering, trying to protect their own interests.
There is no real loyalty among a nest of rats.

Attached: HangHillary.jpg (42.3 KB, 509x369)

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

where did anyone say that? This thread isn't about trump you dumb fuck
The paid shills here always bring up Trump in every thread, to try and call him a Jew and bash him by implying his association with our enemies.

It's their most telling tell. They out themselves with this, because, due to the nature of their master's orders, they can't help it.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

I also don't believe they are all in on `it' because my own kind have been up to shenanigans for millenia and no-one kept me in the fucking loop either.
This is what many on Zig Forums fail to realize, in their frenzied hatred of injustice, and the so-called "elite" (mobsters) that create it.
The average Jew is just as brainwashed from birth as any goy, and the average Jew does not benefit from the loyalty they are programmed to show to their nation's puppetmasters.
Many of them literally do not understand that by giving their Jewish leaders loyalty, they are supporting one of the most destructive and insidious evils that the world has ever been burdened with.
In the end, that decision will come back to haunt them, but given that they are just as programmed and pozzed by Jew media as all the other golems, it's understandable, even if wrong.

Attached: BabbyEater.jpg (174.04 KB, 1280x720)

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

They flew on the Lolita Express together.
Trump accepted free rides on it, but Clinton's destination was Epstein's "pedo island" while Trump never went there.

Trump made his fortune in NYC, and if you're going to engage in any kind of big business in that fucking Sodom & Gomorrah, you have to deal with Jews.
When Trump became big enough to distance himself from the likes of Epstein, he did.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Reading deeply into this either it is entirely fake news or the shit is going down on the Zionists. Looks like this is rolling in the direction of Pizzagate, Vegas and the Royal family plus more. Appears that Trumps declaration of martial law is being used to bring this all forward from what I'm reading off this board. This would explain the look on Hillary's face at the funeral. It could be that Magan Merkel was a plant into the Royal Family to bring them down as the Zionists they are, will have to stay tuned in to see for sure. If what I'm reading is real then we will begin seeing more info by Christmas I'm guessing. I personally am a skeptic but my senses are telling me things are getting stirred up big time now. Think I'll stop smashing Trump for a bit and give this a chance to work for our country.
And before you losers start calling me names I would like to say go fuck yourselves.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

Lie.
The wall is being built right now, and SWF Constructors, of Omaha, Neb., is putting up a 30-foot high “bollard-style wall” to replace 2.25 miles of wall built in the 1990s out of recycled scraps of metal and steel plates. (The bollard style uses bars, so that border patrol officers can see through to the other side.)

Also, the bollard style wall will be an excellent steel core, if there are future problems, and it is decided a solid concrete wall is necessary. All it would take is bound rebar affixed, and plywood forms, then you pour the concrete.
But this wall will probably suffice in keeping out the illegals that pass back and forth our border on a yearly basis.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Trump and Epstein were already in close proximity of one another, they didn't have to go to the island to engage in debauchery together.

Attached: Trump-Epstein.jpg (173.77 KB, 1031x936)
Attached: Trump-pedo.jpg (460.14 KB, 1000x2887)

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

Epstein made an island to hide his degeneracy
<Did it in NYC anyway
NIGGERLOGIC

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

It is nothingshekelburger goyim. Trump is a kike lover. plz dont gas me

Attached: 2d79dc269666b779d4549b9d63538bfa26f1f5eaf2c53fbbffd00358007ad4f9.png (132.84 KB, 282x425)

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

CIAnigger before there were CIAniggers
Deeply involved with Mossad assassination of JFK
Ran drugs and guns turning South America into the shithole it is now
Tried to assassinate Reagan to become president
Openly calls for New World Order
Destroys Iraq to further Greater Israel
His son working with Mossad to pull off 911
<By their fruits you will recognize them

geopolitics.co/2018/12/02/in-memoriam-george-h-scherff-jr-aka-george-hw-bush-sr/

Attached: Hansgetthegas.jpg (12.47 KB, 202x439)

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Reminder of why JIDF shills hate Daily Crusader threads

Attached: DCMOSSAD.png (524.36 KB, 2672x2532)

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

Epstein's island exists precisely because you take a big chance engaging in pedo shit within the borders of the U.S.
His island is where all that debauchery takes place, not only because there are no cops or witnesses there, but also because Epstein video's politicians and heads of state when they engage in their sick fetish, so he has power over them in the future.
Again, when Epstein's "lolita express" travel logs were seized, the Clinton's were on them, having visited that island, as well as Brit royals and many international politicians, but Trump was never there.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

And behold, the day of the rope is upon us.
Prepare your hearts renew your mind.
It's going to get crazy…

Attached: TheirBloodCriesFromTheGround.mp4 (12.09 MB, 1280x720)

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Omaha, Neb
Interesting. I wonder if anyone involved has ties to Lawrence King or the Franklin Credit Union?

t-the G-d Emperor would never do anything wrong, and especially not at Mar-A-Lago! s-so what if Virginia Roberts was recruited there?! m-muh Island!
/reddit/index.html

Trump hates kikes, especially his grandchildren!
/reddit/index.html

Nigger, Epstein recruited at least one sex slave from Mar-A-Lago, and Trump compared himself to him. There's also his appointment of Acosta; the fact that one of his biggest defenders, the jew Alan Dershowtiz, is still Epstein's lawyer; and of course Trump's mentoring by another jewish pedophile, Roy Cohn.

If a Demokike had the same deep ties to semitic pedophilia, Trumpniggers like you would never shut up about it, but since it's the ZOG Emperor…

Attached: Cohn-mentor.jpg (66.55 KB, 706x847)
Attached: Roy-Cohn-Pedo-1.jpg (82.9 KB, 720x720)
Attached: Roy-Cohn-Pedo-2.jpg (127.65 KB, 720x720)
Attached: Roy-Cohn-Pedo-3.jpg (116.84 KB, 720x720)
Attached: The-Franklin-Cover-up---Roy-Cohn.jpg (249.56 KB, 477x954)

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Bombshell post!
Another bombshell!

More please, this is getting good now.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

More on Cohn and Roger Stone from Wikipedia,

"Later career and disbarment

Cohn aided Roger Stone in Ronald Reagan's presidential campaign in 1979–80. Cohn helped Stone arrange for John B. Anderson to get the nomination of the Liberal Party of New York, a move that would help split the opposition to Reagan in the state. Stone said Cohn gave him a suitcase that Stone avoided opening and, as instructed by Cohn, dropped it off at the office of a lawyer influential in Liberal Party circles. Reagan carried the state with 46% of the vote. Speaking after the statute of limitations for bribery had expired, Stone said, "I paid his law firm. Legal fees. I don't know what he did for the money, but whatever it was, the Liberal party reached its right conclusion out of a matter of principle."

Digging into this one can see the filth more clearly.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Niggerlogic exposed
<Quick, switch from Epstein to Cohn!
pilpul 101

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

"Cohn is credited with introducing Trump and Murdoch in the mid-1970s, marking the beginning of what was to be a deep and pivotal association between the two."

Can you say, "organized crime".

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

checked for Trump bringing the whole cabal down on his head like Samson if he's part of the pedogroup
They expected one of us in the wreckage brother.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

oh, they finally managed to find non-jews to pin everything on for a news cycle until it's fucking nothing.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

lmao, the absolute state of shills ITT

Attached: 1541710026833.jpg (193.53 KB, 720x720)

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

A web of lies and deceit: The Trump-Russia plot thickens with Michael Cohen guilty plea aka a smoking gun.

Sorry but it can't make sense of the URL so here it is.
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/11/29/michael-cohen-guilty-plea-reveals-trump-team-lies-russia-contacts-column/2154102002/

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

I learned a little bit of Semitic languages. 'Amalek, wouldn't that mean "who has been made the king"? Are they saying that someone gave them the authority?

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

/suicide/index.html
oy vey surely something will happen this time
watch as I copy and paste Q-LARP talking points

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

Trump's mentoring by another jewish pedophile, Roy Cohn.
Mentoring?
You throw that word around pretty loosely, and Trump was mentored by his father, no one else.
Yes, Trump had to deal with seedy Jews, as I said, he was doing business in NYC, which isn't morally worth the match that should be used to burn it all down.

But I notice that when these aids-riddled faggots get in trouble, Trump is never there to bail them out.
And pedo-gangs are under fire now, more than ever before, on the orders of the president.

Attached: TrumpWrecksPedos.jpg (123 KB, 1200x1126)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Amalek is the one prophecized to destroy the Jews. In order to avoid this fate, the last 3 of the 613 jewish Mitzvot, or laws, are as follows:

Always to remember what Amalek did (Deut. 25:17) (CCA76).
That the evil done to us by Amalek shall not be forgotten (Deut. 25:19) (CCN194).
To destroy the seed of Amalek (Deut. 25:19) (CCA77).

And yes - Amalek is "to be made king" - AMALEK IS CHRIST.

AND HE WILL DEVOUR THEM ALL.

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

Yea, never mind that what he "plead guilty" to is not even a crime.
The so-called "collusion" investigation (which never happened, and, in any case, is ALSO not a crime) is going exactly nowhere.
I'm not worried about Mueller, at all. He's got a truckload of nothing, and this will all end as a report filled with implying, and no substance, and no accusation of any wrongdoing. Libcucks will be curled in a ball, crying their eyes out, tucked into safe spaces with coloring books and teddy bears to try and comfort their childish, immature, uneducated selves.

And I'll be laughing AGAIN.

Attached: T7.jpg (32.97 KB, 419x421)

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

One could make the argument that nobody knows them like he does. Only time will tell to what extent his involvement goes with these matters but guilt by association is easily identifiable at this point though who best to take down such an enterprise than one of them from the inside. The fat lady has yet to sing but she will ultimately do so.

James Richardson
James Richardson

people keep calling me retarded, citing the same reasons. This is proof that they're using a script
lmao trump supporters get the bullet along with the kikes.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Possibly related old news. Maybe these documents came from that whistleblower.
wnd.com/2018/11/fbi-raids-home-of-whistleblower-on-clinton-foundation/
The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who possessed documents showing federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

only a nigger would think Trump could possibly do anything wrong at his club where he allows his jewish pedo buddy to recruit sex slaves!
/reddit/index.html

Trump was mentored by his father
Who was friends with Bibi and donated land for a Talmud Torah so kikes could read their holy books that condone sex with infants?

If Trump is really moving against elite sex rings, why did he appoint Acosta? Why is Jeffrey Epstein's jew lawyer one of his biggest defenders? Do you also believe the Q LARP?

Attached: Fred-Trump---Talmud-Torah.jpeg (192.39 KB, 960x723)
Attached: Fred-Trump-friends-with-Bibi.png (46.45 KB, 608x401)

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

"Cohen pleaded guilty Thursday to lying to Congress regarding Trump’s involvement in the now infamous efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow."
I'm fairly sure lying to Congress while under oath is actually a crime sorta like lying to the FBISIS although I was in a court room recently where only lies were stated while under oath which leads me to believe there is really no rule of law anymore except that of which they want to enforce upon selected individuals based upon their personal desires and agenda.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Looks like a young Prince Charles sitting to the right of Fred.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

Incriminating photo to say the least.
Like underground hard rock mining the deeper you dig the dirtier you get and right now the dirt is really showing.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Why do you keep saying global report? You know global mods don't care about your faggotry, right? You're just making yourself look even more stupid than you already are.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Can always tell when directly over the target due to the deafening silence.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

It's somewhat interesting, but these guys keep posting the same information over and over without bothering to dig. They haven't had anything new since early 2017, and none of the rest of us even know where to look. Or if it even goes anywhere.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

Ssssh,,,,
You're busted.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

why do you report posts that need to be reported
Fuck off, newfag.
What silence, you fucking dumbass? NO ONE IS BEING PUNISHED BECAUSE OF THESE DOCUMENTS.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Comey lied to congress, too, and nothing happened to him.
Yet.

And there's some question as to whether he actually lied, or if he got his dates wrong. In any case, he's a Jew, so when he got a shot at a plea deal as to his his other criminal problems, he stabbed the president in the back (typical of a Jew), and gave them something…a "process" crime…not enough to tie it to Trump, but enough to keep him from doing jail time on his personal charges, multiple counts of tax evasion and bank fraud.

To be clear, he didn't have to plead guilty on this, at all. He had already stated the dates in question were to the best of his ability to recall, and if anyone else had stated them to congress, it would have been written off as a memory error.

In the context of the Russia probe, making a false statement is a “process crime.” It has nothing whatsoever to do with establishing that Trump conspired with Russia to win the presidential election. The special counsel is clearly creating crimes by creating opportunities for crimes to be committed, then jumping out and yelling, "GOTCHA!"

This is the oldest cop trick in the book, getting you to make a mistake when speaking to them, because it's then THEIR call if you're lying or just making a mistake.
This is why you NEVER talk to the cops without a lawyer, even if you are innocent and just intend on telling the truth.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

So what else do you have? Help me out here, if you care so much.

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

4 days after George W Bush bites the dust. Hmmmm..

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Totally dismantled another psyop in under 200 posts and wiped out the Qew psyop AGAIN as a side benefit and there you have the power of the internet in collaboration with intelligent minds.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Ok, it's December 6. Where's the Q-tard who posted here claiming Huber would be dropping the 6 gorillion indictments on December 5? Time for you to kill yourself. I want it streamed. Shotgun to the head will be fine.

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

guy who doesn't know what global report does
calling anyone a newfag
Are you really this stupid?

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

You're BUSTED AGAIN.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

Busted doing what?

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

you don't know because I say you don't
Okay, run along now, newfag.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

Then what does global report actually do, and why is your use of it wrong?

Kevin White
Kevin White

lol, pussy, traitors need the rope, only way these cunts will learn.

Attached: LOL-WAT-A-FAG.webm (448.15 KB, 640x368)

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Your glow is hurting my eyes now shake off!

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

To all the young JIDF or Israelis on here :

MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BLESS YOU HIS CHILDREN ALWAYS .

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Learn how to read.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

bump

Attached: 777777.png (8.11 MB, 4896x8752)

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Like he says, he is glowing stronger.
And that's a wrap ladies and gentlemen!

William Adams
William Adams

15 posts by this faggot
1 shekel per post
$0.27 per shekel
$0.27 * 15 = $4.05

make sure to remind the lady at McDonald's that you don't want cheese on your jewburger, Chaim

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Stop smoking crack.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

says the guy being paid $0.27 per post

Carson James
Carson James

sage

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Your thin skin is showing. How many times can you change computers there to post here? Do you always get so pissed off when blessed?

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Attached: 1544131420961.jpg (715.48 KB, 1080x1233)

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

To destroy the seed of Amalek
<what is "white genocide"?

Easton Young
Easton Young

Ironically the Jews are taking to their social programming at higher rates than the gentiles. Jews divorce at higher rates, have fewer children, are more likely to be homosexual and transgendered, are most likely to go insane of all ethnic groups, etc. They're drinking their own poison and much more so than any other group.

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

Are you literally pissing yourself right now?
Holy shit the feelings in that room you are in are just palpable. The looks on everyones faces. You all can feel it, cant you.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

They're in trouble and they know it. Many of them have taken pay cuts, but are still working.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Garrison missed opportunity. The podium sign should have said Stronger With Her

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

that 2nd pic
Kek.

Attached: Rothskike-Shill-Going-to-Die-a-Failure.jpg (101.31 KB, 618x688)

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Is that why they've been so incredibly angry lately?

William Robinson
William Robinson

67 pages
I read that nigger nothing worthwhile to your argument
<meanwhile
Your boy mueller
stuffed sweet heart deals to pedo s for decades
Read em and weep

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Panama leaks were supremely downplayed. Money trails coming to light are the most damaging and many a person not in the limelight were popped because of the leaks, this touches not only the Clintons but the even more formidable.

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

Saying that, Mossack Fonseca are doing a good job filling up many a pothole, especially the journos.. The ICIJ peeps are getting paid and threatened as we speak by even darker customers of Mossack Fonseca.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daphne_Caruana_Galizia

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

Exactly. It won’t change. Pedos have historically ran the world. It’s not good or bad it’s just a fact. They are willing to do more extreme shit so it affords them better positions amongst the most extreme. Those who think it not a thing are assuming that their lives are better somehow that the whole of history. That somehow human sacrifices that have always been and will always be, aren’t just now, while they exist. It’s easier for them in this way, to deny reality

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

(1)
Pedos are all gonna die, fagtard.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

They get paid in adrenalchrome and child porn and most are boomers, they are literally shilling for their lives. They need chem stims to stave off the ravages of old age.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Fingers crossed but currently we have to deal with facts
<facts
As much as we all may hate it mueller is a pedo protector

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Forgot dis

Attached: 0A1AE112-3E07-4765-A7CF-3766218324D0.png (347.1 KB, 1536x2048)

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Hi its been 2 days, any news yet?

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

WILL NOBODY MENTION THE SUMMONSES OR SUBPOENAS THAZT WERE SERVED AT THE FUNERAL???

Brody King
Brody King

Ya he flipped the day before he got his current job. Do keep up hon.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

the pedo ring is taking itself down
Try harder

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

Flipped
That’ll be the day

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

I haven't heard anything about it. Need details.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

Clearly they’re draining the swamp
newspunch.com/fbi-mueller-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein/amp/

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Howdy, fellow Anons (though I guess I won't be very user after posting this).

It took me a while but finally I have something to contribute. I hope ya'll will check out "Blame It All On Trump"—a tongue-in-cheek song I penned for Q and the Great Awakening.

"And who's this Q? We wish we knew
He sure stirred up a hornet's nest
But if he's just some loudmouth LARPin' fool
You'd think by now they'd give it a rest"

soundcloud.com/brian-knave/blame-it-all-on-trump

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Attached: E1551F80-C4AB-43A3-9912-1AC86B669DA3.jpeg (321.1 KB, 1080x1440)

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Got you, fam

Attached: 532e6e505aa864672d40977bca487abc4e6a5892553b83cefe7d1ec1fd94b384.jpg (5.53 MB, 1912x2520)

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

lmaoooooooooo
capped

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

you guys have too much time on your hands … and I have half that much so I just reply

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

the fucking madman

lets take a step back in this thread and stop with the bs…. he is the president. "Mad man" to us is "cool dude" to him.

Remeber he is dealing with other mad men and women … it takes a wolf to catch a wolf

(no derail but people dont realize that Denzel Washington was a good guy in this movie, a family man. He just made one mistake.)

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

damn, dubya doing his own wife dirty

Attached: 64b3dbdd20cd64345cf10aad86f648c584f1a3646d9a19010c1d96c05e367120.png (33.89 KB, 549x413)

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Q LARP thread still up
flat earth thread reached bump limit
MODS = FAGS

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

woooaaaaaahhhh … dont be so harsh bro

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Thanks user. I found it in the video. Here's a shot of the document itself. Does anyone recognize what it could be from the formatting?

Attached: bush-funeral-document.png (107.34 KB, 200x714)

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

I am confuse here.
Please help me understand.
Who served the paper and why was it given to Lara?
Why did not jeb and the retard each get one?
And last why would the retards wife even get served a subpoena?
Doesn't a subpoena have to be served to the person that appears on it?

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

I'm just as confused, user. Whatever it is, they got a lot more upset after looking at it. Too bad it's illegible from the recording. But you can see the shape of the document header. What looks like that?

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Roy Cohn pulled every dirty Jew trick to get a Jew judge to put the commie kike Rosenbergs in the chair. He deserves praise for that, not to mention helping McCarthy during the hearings and mentoring a young Trump

Attached: 1513039369251.jpg (1004.85 KB, 2194x1296)
Attached: ot-rosenbergbros14ap.jpg (73.34 KB, 770x433)

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Looks like a cover page to documents none of us would ever want our name on judging by the facial expressions and the thickness of the documents indicates it's going to take many attorneys to dig into it since there are no good attorneys except the ones at the bottom of lakes. Front page news this morning on MSM is the Clintons going down hard so it looks like we have a highly corrupted President (one of them from the inside) who knows them best beginning to take them all down. Can see a crack in the lower corner of the pyramid now and it's growing.
GET EM DON!

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

Papers that thick should include indictments for 9/11 plus other things.

Grayson King
Grayson King

Because Laura is King Pin Gangster and Georges & Jebs handler. George has given up the Cabal because he is spineless. He sang like a choir boy on them all. They were ultimately ALL served right there on camera for us all to witness.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

And it is not by chance that Merkel just stepped down. Can you see the crack at the base of the pyramid yet, watch it grow.
GET EM TRUMP!

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Laura is stone cold, she ran a guy over with her car and didn't even flinch.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

In a word, "Mafia".

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Watching bombs drop all around Barry & Michael is exciting, for us not them. They aren't have a good day watching their safety nets go down hard.
Tick Tock Obamas…. Tick Tock!

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

In all seriousness the passing of George Sr. is something of a milestone, he was one of those faggots in on the post-WWII program which we're now living in the results of the more or less successful execution thereof, along with most of the Presidents since those times, excepting a very very few. There have to have been all kinds of extremely sensitive events that went down and money and Nazi treasure squirreled away which he has now taken quite to the grave. As the creators and caretakers of plots older than most living people die off everything isn't always handed off, or at least handed off properly. Bush Sr. was an evil man and I really suspect him as the brains behind 9/11. Let's hope his evil plots wither with his passing.

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

and Nazi treasure squirreled away which he has now taken quite to the grave
<le ebil NAHTZEES run the government, goyim!
Fucking kill yourself, Alex Jones.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

<12518743
(1)
doesn't believe in Nazi treasure
isn't actively looking for it
I even think I know where some is, myself.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

<the ebil NAHTZEES are all over the gobernment, goy!
Your rhetoric only convinces idiots.

Attached: admittance.jpg (38.75 KB, 488x317)

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Bush Sr. literally worked with the Gehlen Org and Project Paperclip types after the war, are you shitting me? Haven't you ever read a book?

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Kidnapped Germans scientists and skilled physicians being forced to work for the enemy they just fought to the near death with are working under duress of their zionist kidnappers.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Correct and Granddaddy Bush was in business with the Nazi's there are pictures on the internet showing him there with them. It's how we became the Nazi's because we were them all along.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Bingo.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

While Adolf lived a long life in Argentina as planned.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Yeah Goyim,
It's the Nutsies that are your real enemy, be a good goy and praise Israel and support our troops.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Meant to Bingo you.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Tetrahedral lead nigger, that's what WW2 was really about.
Poppa Bush gave the Germans, particularly IG Farben the process to create Tetrahedral lead shortly before the US entered the war. Conviently this allowed the Germans to put up more of a fight as they struggled with the manufacture of it as Standard Oil and its derivatives were the only cartel making the substance and had a patent.
Bush essentially brokered a deal between IG Farben and Standard Oil in which Standard Oil gave IG Farben basically all of it's patents and IG Farben said lol no we're at war when asked to do the same.
There was a thread on this a few years ago but whenever it gets mentioned things have a habit of disappearing.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

second

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Trust the plan

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

You over in CS?

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

That's what I thought. You're welcome to drop in for coffee when I head south again. The coffee is wicked (Jura Flow) it's worth the trip. You could fly in and land right there, no problem. My door is always open to you.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Bless your hearts.

It's like Noel Coward, only for people living in moldy trailers waiting for their disability payments so they can stock up on Oxy.

MAGAts on D7… soon to be D8….. Totes not a Cult.

Attached: me.jpg (669.28 KB, 1560x1199)

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Okay!
And good job!

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

helping McCarthy
How new are you? Cohn handled/sabotaged McCarthy on behalf of Bernard Baruch. No matter how you try to Talmudically interpret facts or pretend he's "self-hating" jew, his close ties to Trump or more proof that he's a jewish creation – as if there isn't more than enough evidence proving that point aside from Cohn.

Attached: GLR---How-McCarthy-Got-jew'd.mp4 (1.76 MB, 356x104)
Attached: Eustace-Mullins---My-Life-in-Christ---On-McCarthy.png (1.68 MB, 1481x767)

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Does anyone have the video of Joe Biden receiving a sealed letter at HW Bush's funeral?

Camden Young
Camden Young

It's 3:22 EDT. You know what's not habbeding ? Come on… say it.

I'll give you a qlue…

Attached: Don't-Stop-Believing.jpg (21.38 KB, 320x240)

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

watch as I copy and paste Q-LARP talking points
I don't even know who "Q" is. I hear you people bitching about him all the time, so I guess he's some e-celebrity, but why he riles you so is a mystery to me, and one I don't really care about.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

this poster is an infiltrator and should be removed.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

Well, if Joey got a love letter did Obama get one too? Does anybody have a list of love letter receivers? Let's cut to the chase here and dump the info already will ya. Stop teasing us already.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

DOJ is neck deep in Clinton shills. Even the FBI watchdog cleared Comey from all wrongdoing when he blatantly rigged the investigation in her favor. The guy who lead it was a jew, but Zig Forums was hyped the report would be the end of deep state. So much for that.

Its going to take nothing short of a major happening on the scale of a military takeover of the institutions to sort this out. Everything else is wishful thinking, little breadcrumbs to keep the circuses going.

I do hold some slight glimmer of hope that Trump in his second term will go full revenge mode and appoint his special council to investigate deep state crimes. Not even Hillary crimes, but institution crimes that allowed Hillary to go free, go all the way to intelligence that facilitated it all and go back to 9/11 or Iraq war. A man can dream.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

This sympathy is what YOU don't fail to realize.
Kill their leaders and do justice.
Jews globally now have no one to turn to for guidance.
From seemingly nowhere, a new merchant arrives
"My fellow chosen you must listen to me now."
"We're absolutely, completely and 100% never gonna get back at the goys like we've been doing for our entire history. Nope. Not now, not ever."
"Those 104+ times we got expelled is just due to antisemitism not our actions while in those communities that took us in!"
White countries start to rebuild and fix themselves
"Hey goys would you let us in? We didn't have anything to do with it, it was our old leaders. They deserve to die, but we haven't done anything wrong!"
"Let us in goy, feel sorry for me goy, don't oppress me goy…"
That's what you fucks never comprehend, we have natural tendencies that are genetically coded into us and will never go away. It's why history is fucking cyclical, our eventual descendants will make the same mistakes because greed will never go away, irresponsible behavior will never go away, crime will never go away. Evil will never go away either. Kill the elites and their descendants, in a need to fill a vacuum, will flock to their replacements and the ones most likely to replace them are as bad if not worse.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

trump in his second term
Given how the midterms went and how he's abandoned his white voting base (his real voter block because rep is an almost entirely white voting block) I doubt he'll win again. If they run Hillary he'll win. If they run Bernie they lose too. If they run some literally who that doesn't take it too SJW during the election itself? That eats up A LOT of moderates that just basically either hate communism or hate Hillary.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

Actually Bernie would probably win against trump, though they would probably force him to take Clinton as VP then die of an (((heart attack))).

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

Global report for Q-LARP spam.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

No way. Bernie is a weak cuck and would destroy the economy. A lot of shit he promises wouldn't even help many of his voters. You think niggers and spics care about college debt? They don't have that shit, older whites out of college and working don't want higher taxes cause they can barely afford to live in the cities with increasing costs of living. A lot of moderates are pro left but "anti sjw", they'll be hard pressed on Bernie when the economy is rising under Trump and taxes are lower. Don't underestimate the power of more cash in your voter's pocket.
they would likely force him to take Clinton as VP then die of a (((heart attack)))
A-Are you saying that Clinton is KIRA!?

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

Hence, replacing Nicky Haley with Heather Nauert who is Illuminati and active member on the CFR. Trump consistently replaces terrible with worse yet were supposed to be fooled by this into thinking the problems are being fixed. Trump has revolutionized the process of sucking his own cock nothing more.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Going to be funny when you die and we don't.

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

Hello retards. There is nothing stopping Trump from a re-election at this point. If the economy keeps up, Trump is already pulling 50% despite total media opposition and Mueller's investigation which is turning out to be a dud as per today's memos.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

My friend that watched the funeral said Hillary also received a pile of papers and it's why she had a similar look on her ugly face too. Could you imagine if Pelosi was there and got papers with a face as ugly as hers she would have broke cameras.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Yeah but if you only a 50% rating at work or school you would be fired or failed so I fail to see that 50% is worth bragging about when in fact it shows the very sad state of these assholes.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

My friend that watched the funeral said Hillary also received a pile of papers

My father works for Nintendo.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

There is nothing stopping Trump from a re-election at this point.
1. It is already demographically impossible for a ✡republican✡ president to win ever gain.
2. No one here is going to vote for him. He fully betrayed whites in every single way.
If the economy keeps up
WE'RE IN A FUCKING RECESSION
Trump is already pulling 50%
You actually believe this, don't you. Go back to the donald and suck off your ZOG emperor there.

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

No way.
Are you kidding or just stupid?
Bernie is a weak cuck
Yes, and? He's also a literal BOLSHEVIK JEW. He's perfect.
and would destroy the economy
As much as he would WANT to, he wouldn't be ALLOWED to.
older whites out of college and working don't want higher taxes
Too bad; they'll get them and pay them and never fight back.
the economy is rising under Trump
We're literally on the cusp of a worse depression than 1929.
Don't underestimate the power of more cash in your voter's pocket.
And yet communists keep being elected, everywhere, every day. And yet the Democrat Party just won the House. And yet nothing you said is relevant. THEY WANT FREE SHIT. THEY DON'T NEED "MONEY" IN THEIR POCKETS IF THEY GET FREE SHIT FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

So then run along and play your games punk nobody is talking to you. You Zig Forums punks are so full of shit it tends to seep out your mouths. Don't you have anything productive to do instead of troll. Get a life and stop smoking crack. Now run along and help your mom unload groceries I hear her calling for you,,, PUNK!

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Q-LARP IS A PROVEN JEWISH HOAX. NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Zero fucks given for a bunch of people who will never see a second of jail time.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

how do you know what they were given?

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

STILL WAITING KIKE! THE WHORE WILL HANG BY THE CHAINS SHE FORGED, AND HER SINS WILL COME TO LIGHT. YOU CAN'T STOP IT!

Attached: asuka-laughs.jpg (50.28 KB, 599x536)

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

It's amazing to see how Jewishness can seep right through the Internet. Happy Hanukkah!

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Dude. (7a17bc) is seriously a bot. These boards like other "known" platforms are controlled. If anyone can not realize these patters, they should be scared as shit as they can no longer distinguish what is real and where to direct their emotion. Seek refuge elsewhere. Something big is coming.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Gotta filter the bots user, and also replies to them. Threads are so nice and clean after a good filtering.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

vidya is going to save you

Attached: 29a0298644d0f81c1101071380ec5e0c679d19c78a3ab391a9b78587c86e34d5.jpg (88.16 KB, 419x580)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit