The next step in (((silicon valley))) censorship

What other methods do you think the kikes at silicon valley are going to use to try to stem of tide of mass levels of goyim knowing in the future? I’ve been wondering whether they will purposely fuck with devices(bricking them, locking out, deleting files, etc) running their proprietary operating systems of people who lets say, used those devices to type HateSpeech™ or store files who’s hash values match up with HatePropaganda™? I know I sound crazy for suggesting this and I’d like to think that these mother fuckers won’t dare do this kind of stuff because it’s wrong, creepy, and/or inviting of massive social/legal backlash but then again we do live in clown world. I do in fact recall reading about how in North Korea and Cuba they have their own custom linux based operating systems that do these kinds things with the computers of political dissidents.

Attached: 1530063632569.jpg (640x360, 14.66K)

Total censorship, like they're already doing. No one can do anything to stop it, and everyone already lives in completely separate bubbles. We can't communicate because our posts are censored. We can't reach out because people with different political views see entirely different comments than we do. Shadowbans ensure that no one even knows about it.

Best Korea and Cuba uses the Linux? I want the Linux.

What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Ok, I use the Herd instead.

If it shuts faggots like OP up, it can't be that bad.

It's pretty clear that we need a new type of internet.
The censorship and methods of control will just keep getting worse and worse.
I've been keeping my eye on a project called 'safe network'. They are trying to build a new type of internet, encrypted, distributed, serverless, portable data, reward systems for websites that are popular built in to the way everything works, etc.

It is very exciting. I'd suggest checking it out.
Might be a while before they release it though, maybe a year or more, been going on for a decade though.

With what they are trying to build, because it is distributed and serverless, the network itself becomes the infrastructure that is needed. So what this means is that if you have an idea for a website, and you create and build it, and it is good, you can launch it and it immediately will be scaled to whatever userbase you can attract.
This means that a random person in a basement somewhere can compete with mega corps for userbase without needed tons of money for servers etc. And if your site is popular, the network pays you for helping to keep it alive (data use, traffic, etc)
That's the theory anyways. Let's see if it actually works.

It's called maidsafe or safe network.
There's nothing to buy, its simply a new type of internet. Very under the radar right now. I think it kicks the shit out of zeronet and i2p or all the other stuff that is out there.

It will fuck with the natural development of humanity by restricting freedom of the people. Due to a few stupid faggots believing they're always fucking right. Do a service to your self, don't give in to it.

Combined with AI, they'll get the rights to every book, song, article, video, etc, ever published and alter them to eliminate wrongthink. They will try to correct the entirety of history.

Attached: iHTNAXJVb.jpg (902x762, 148.49K)

And copyright things before anyone else can make them.

You're not crazy because this is what jews do, but whites/people like me don't give a fuck we'll keep on fighting any way we can.

Most people who do not even have a clue don't like censorship or Jewish/destructive policies like mass third world immigration genocide, no matter how much the MSM shills for it, it's just an illusion. For each average retard that actually genuinely believes this crap there are thousands of silent dissidents. In-fact censoring only makes people question what they're not supposed to think.

Look at the JewSSR even how much censorship, how many people murdered by Jews, it didn't last. Because the truth will in the end always prevail because there is no inherent authority in lies.

Schizophrenia is a mainly jewish disorder.
Kill yourself nigger.

:^3

I thought the same thing many years ago which is why I bought a storage device which I don't connect to my computer unless I have no internet.

>inb4 trojans/etc during no wifi transfer hours
I also thought of that, which is why I'm trying to create a metadata library so I can buy tons of flash drives, which I will connect to transfer once. Aside, from that, I am trying to make a "net" program to catch trojans and the like.

BTW, I only started to actually do all this recently when I started to look into 9/11 and many good files went missing or became corrupted. Sadly, I cannot recover them but I can cut my loses.

:^3

A social credit score like in China, and somekind of internet ID system for posting stuff online to remove anonymity are probably the top things they'll try to push out.

Sounds good, too bad the underlying (((DARPA))) infrastructure is too jewed to trust any solution.

You are doing god's work, user.
Best of wishes. Take care. Meme on
*kisses you healthily in one cheek*

"hate" is masonic code for "we know it's bullshit but go along with it anyway fellow goyim"

Attached: HA.jpg (264x300, 15.96K)

i think if tim cook died it would be great for America

It's too late to censor shit. They are already censoring shit. Next step is none. We already won and they dont even know it.

jewgle is full blown censorship. you cant find anything except preapproved articles now. nasa has stated the atmosphere is contracting and we had 2 years of low temperatures that wiped out the last 50 of global warming. if you dont have the link to the data already, you will never find it on google. its impossible. theyve removed it from search and only push climate change. same when it comes to vaccines - you cant find out anything about negative effects or costs or success rates or anything real. you only get the psyop anti-vaxxers pushing the most absurd disinformation and the endless flow of dogmatic pro-vaxx that wish death on anyone that doesnt get a chickenpox vaccine. they tell you about outbreaks of whooping cough, but never tell you that of the 612 cases in a community, all were 100% vaccinated and up to date - its just antivaxxers risking everyones lives narrative articles.

theres memory holes everyone using google and it is like 90% of the search users. people talk about duckduckgo or other options and their "growth", but they are so tiny a percentage of googles market, it doesnt even matter.

its not so much as censoring people as just making them invisible. you can make posts or blogs or websites, but no one will ever debate you, discuss you, mention you and you are not in search engines. its much more insidious than a deplatforming from facebook or twitter - you are in a quartine or containment zone. youll see the end of the world from a cage.

Stream only devices.

it's a joke you retard. Also (((Stallman)))

That's true.
People are working to solve that issue as well.
Pic related is one example, Starlink.

Future's bright.
Just gotta tough it out for a bit.

Attached: starlink-img2-2-720x720.jpg (720x480, 68.62K)

Russia already announced that if such Internet providers would not follow Russian censorship requirements (no nazism and hate speech) they would shot down these satellites.

Attached: 6345645.png (300x168, 7.78K)

It's not, no. No one anywhere is fighting back, no one but jews has any power, all data is completely controlled and censored, and there is no possibility to organize.

I will never be able to laugh the same way. I bet hitler laughed too.

They're just jealous that they want to do the same exact thing and passed on Musk when he came to them years back.
Any country that doesn't keep up will fade into irrelevance.

It is commendable.
But don't let it keep you from trying.

That was an ideal copypasta opportunity.
did lel.

Indeed. They can't create but Russians are good at destruction so they do what they do.

They will have the Internet cut off for people marked as being problem individuals. First it will start with blanket bans from forums and other sites with Cloudflare, so you won't even know you're banned, you'll just get that "Just one more step…" page over and over. Apple has paved the way with censorship technology by tagging every image every iOS user has with a GUID filename which includes encoded information on where they got the image and the UUID of the device it was posted from, so soon Apple tards who post dank memes will find themselves banned too.

why won't anybody pay attention to me

Jews know that whoever controllers the media are the most powerful next to the rich.

Attached: 181EA6C1-7D76-4459-8E9F-BE091158BAA7.jpeg (250x239, 26.16K)

stop fishing for ideas, mordecai, i'm sure you pay people to think up these things. i assume you didn't implement quotas in that case…