Immigration continues to be the most important issue for Republican voters

The latest monthly Harvest/Harris Poll finds that for the nearly entire year of 2018, immigration has been the biggest priority to Trump supporters and conservatives. About 57 percent of conservatives and 55 percent of Trump supporters said immigration is the number one issue facing the nation.

Likewise, Republican voters — about 52 percent — say immigration is their most important issue, while all U.S. voters say healthcare and immigration are their biggest concerns today.

As Breitbart News reported, amid skyrocketing illegal immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border, increasing enforcement at the border is the second most important priority to all voters, following job creation and the economy.

breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/05/poll-immigration-remains-most-important-issue-for-trump-voters-conservatives/

Attached: illegals tbh.jpg (640x480, 79.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ry2tQ
archive.is/m7Fy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah but will the Republican cucks hold Nancy Pelosi to task?

Well yeah.

Look at Merkel and how she fucked up over on this side of the Atlantic.
Her open borders policy gave the mid/far right leaning political ideologies and parties a massive load of fuel for their agenda. These things had been mostly a 'underground' thing until now, when they start popping up all over Europe.
Merkel done goofed up what she aimed for.
And the latest news on this is that there's gonna be some committee in Europe that will vote for an EU law that states that migration(not taking refuge) is a human right and that criticism/negative opinions about migrants is to be forbidden in news outlets.
(Luckily, lots of people are pulling out of that agreement, seeing how it's complete horseshit)

I really want to drag that latina holding up that sign into a cave and bone her for days

Attached: fuck her right in the pussy.jpg (250x202, 9.26K)

Race mixing schlomo has spoken.

Attached: Merchant_with_mask.jpg (688x456, 42.71K)

She is one of the better looking spics but I'll stick to my own race

More importantly will Trump cuck out and blink again?

As long as you wrap it up - no problem. Race mixing refers to creating bastards.

If you're not worried about a mass of third worlders wanting to take over your country you're probably someone destined to get Darwin'd.

Attached: we-are-indigenous-faces2.jpg (804x960 19.1 KB, 116.59K)

archive.is/ry2tQ
archive.is/m7Fy0
Fuck off Ari.

Attached: reall-illegals-09381.jpg (288x186 113.65 KB, 15.46K)

Mongols go back to Asia

Attached: 3f36cb15563bab2cc574fbf4b77c8c4452f131abde381d7b8127fc3614c242c0.jpg (245x200, 15K)

People need to keep in mind how much they hate us. They think we stole land that they willingly sold and never lived on. They turn it into a brutal violent story then live off our taxed income.

It is really telling that you KNOW it's all the Spics saying Healthcare. Since they already won on immigration and will very soon lobby to make Spanish an official language.

And yet none of them do anything about it. I don’t mean the ✡politicians✡, I mean the people. No one. Does anything. About it.

I love that the Kikes coached them into this revisionist interpretation of North American colonization. As if every direction you went there Aboriginals. When the vast majority of the continent was untamed wilderness and the majority of these Natives didn't even have concepts to match land ownership or borders anyway. They have stripped the History of it's nuance by pretending "Native" is a group.

We keep getting told voting was pointless.

It's only going to get worse because the idiot leftist fooled helped whites remember they are white. If Trump can't pull a hat trick against the shitskin invaders, he's done.

And facts show that it is

You realize by now that he had no intention of deporting anyone, ever, right?

A strange game the only winning move is to kill every corn nigger, spic, wetback, mestizo, mulatto and injun on the North and South American continents.

Attached: b64580caa7f9419d994bdedb8e5a20dfccaa31be277a48fc6c17dbfc4fc021a0.jpg (225x225, 17.75K)

Oh, excuse me, jews as well and niggers and gooks and chinks and curry niggers and aboos and all those other non white shit skins. There, better?

You're right. That's why he pardoned a kike who smuggled and hired illegals instead of Americans. There isn't a president more evil and anti-American than Trump except the last two.

so if you fuck a guy with a condom, then what? It's not gay? what retarded logic.

Nice.

Attached: 1505626055437.png (1356x1323 2.2 MB, 1.89M)

Race mixing refers to any and all forms of interpersonal relationships or personal, romantic or physical relationships or relations with any and all non white hominids.

No, that is your private opinion. Or to be more precise and charitable, you define the term extremely strict. Just be aware that others - WNs as well - define the term more leniently.

We were talking specifically about race mixing. Don't know why you bring homosex into this at all.

?????????????

you're pretending like having sex with someone is no longer significant to your psychology if a condom is used, that's why I brought it up. If that's the case, it's literally entire possible for people to fuck the same sex, inanimate objects, and animals, as long as no children result. No kidding, the sex act has importance in and of itself and this applies to race mixing just as much as literally everything else.

interesting analogy and argument, I agree with you

Then they are not Nationalists and their definition is wrong. Race mixing is any form of tolerance or leniency towards having other races around or intermingling with whites. Simply having non whites in a white country is race mixing. Having non whites move into a white neighborhood is race mixing. It's desegregation. Any form of desegregation is race mixing.

obvious spic

KILL (((THEM))) all.

Kill your local policemen,media moguls,jews,politicians,jurnalists,influencers,CEOs,big pharma representatives,bishops,progressive and conservative artists, bankers.

We will all benefit from their rest.

No one will ever do anything. Get out, yid.

I'm convinced that most anti-jew posts are mainly spics and mud slimes trying to deflect the ire onto anyone but themselves. If the Mexican government isn't completely clueless, it's up to something like this.

Attached: pol.jpg (259x194, 7.83K)

This is false and completely ludicrous and nothing more than an invention of edgy mentally ill LARPers. Race mixing means the either production of mixed children or cohabitation with a non white for this purpise. This was always the colloquial and widely held meaning.

That one sperg who goes on and on about zogbots is an admitted muslim

Sums up nearly every post I've read in the last week.

NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN!

Well then the definition or meaning, either colloquial or common should change. The mixing of the races is far deeper than simple procreation. Without extreme prejudicial segregation, the races will intermingle eventually. The only absolute cure for an STD is abstinence. The only cure for race mixing is absolute segregation. Letting a nigger into a white school is the same as letting a nigger fuck your daughter who goes to that school. It's the same as letting your fuck fuck a nigger whore.

Looks like Bannon and his kike pals will be done for on the next Great Turning. There is zero hope for the civnat cucks. They are branded traitors for all time and no side will accept them. They will die.

That's actually good news. Two years ago it would have been "muh economy muh shekels," so the overton window is shifting.

offtopic but
>(((G)))