Purity spiraling is gay

TRUMPLIKE FIGURES ARE STILL GOOD

twitter.com/horseracingcoo/status/1069438669562494976?s=21

Trump's fuckups are bad, but I'm not going to disavow him. That video shows the French wanting their own version of a nationalist candidate, and the french have been calling Macron a whore for jewish bankers. You can post touching_wall.jpg all you want, but it's undeniable that Trump as a figure has done much to accelerate white nationalism.

If you hate him and think he's a zionist, at least have the brain power to realize that him waltzing onto the political scene has been a boon for us

Attached: trump dancing.gif (510x287, 3.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/horseracingcoo/status/1069438669562494976?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/trs/

Global report for spam. Go back to the_donald.

Criticize Trump for not helping his own followers, he needs to understand that he has a massive base that supports him.
Magapedes are childish and kind of dumb, but their power level is through the fucking roof. You have to reach out to the average white person and Trump is a lifeline for us. Talk to his followers and let them know that Trump is failing them, and they will pressure Trump back.

Don't mind the d&c
Zig Forums doesn't worry after how dirty the knife is, just that its sliding into the right belly.
A fire break can become a fire if the winds change suddenly & etc.

lol dumb rednecks who get suckered into voting for neocons are sooo cool dude

>twitter.com/horseracingcoo/status/1069438669562494976?s=21
How fucking dumb are Americans?
go to the twitter link
"France, on their way to becoming a 3rd world country chants. WE WANT TRUMP"
watch the video
video in England where a retarded aut-shite crowd of spastics are chanting in clear English

shit thread, started by a spasticated cunt promoting another agent of ZOG as per usual
Gassing is truly too good for the MAGApede

in which the Zig Forums shill outs himself. No real supporter of white nationalism shits on working class whites for the fun of it.
Rednecks know the political system is controlled by outsiders, they smell the rat. We can't accurately define what altright is, or dissident right, etc, but this massive blob of rightwing anger is correct to reach out to all whites, especially working class whites.

Trump just discredits nationalism. He claims to be a nationalist while governing as a neocon. So then low information normies think nationalism means wars for Israel and giving tax cuts to multinational corporations.

ebin shill attempt

whichever JIDF or fed department comes up with these narratives needs a budget increase, this arguments are just retarded

Go back to the Daily Informer.

Then why did they vote for the rat?

Attached: 0fd3797b5ab9f6b36ee19a7710962c9a5d6fd34c54328a6a8e1a27b3984fcefe.jpg (700x700, 102.01K)

Attached: 6c27d55ede3747dd7d4750e12cfce5a3299f04a1695c8eaecde43008cfee3106.png (242x202, 38.31K)

People can be propagandized bro, that doesn't change the fact that they smell the rat, even if they incorrectly identify where it's coming from.

off yourself

Global report. The ZOG emperor has been owned by jews for at least 40 years.

Except no, no one in the government gives a flying fuck about any of the people, nor will anything other than physical violence make them change.

100% this

Fuck off niggerjew.

again, how is this evidence to stop fighting and trying to redpill most normies?

I want to speak to your manager.

Your true colors are really showing through.

You burgers are self important losers

Your ZOG emperor doe snot belong here.

Hi TRS.
Bye TRS.

Attached: TRS in One Image.jpg (1414x336 99.11 KB, 214.07K)

True colors, for wanting to get rid of the garbage holocaust lies our people are told? The reason why white nationalism struggles is because kikes can say "muh 600 zillion" and whites just shut their brains down. Trying to get rid of the lies is bad?

Are we going to spend a full hour of saying "shill" and then "no u", or are you going to explain your position?

Attached: orks thinking.jpg (1000x1000, 446.79K)

The REASON is because they are focused on rolling up the final phase of the Protocols. This is controlled opposition, but the content is recycled through dynamic buffering that makes MIMA a permanet, structural and very efficient part of the internet this site being no exception.

If you weren't some newfag retard no one would have to "explain" their position. Lurk more instead of running into the room screaming like a retard about your revelations.

That's how political dialectic works

my post says we SHOULD criticize Trump. This isn't just blackpill stuff, this is police-whitepill stuff. If Trump's supporters are becoming disenfranchised with him, then offer an alternative. Tucker Carlson beams white nationalist propaganda into the homes of millions of americans, bringing light to subjects that the MSM tries to hide.

And you think saging is going to stop this thread from being on page 1? Foolish.

Go back to your jewish hiding hole or get out of 2016.

And he doesn't give a fuck you stupid nigger. That's the point.
Your criticism amounts to nothing but hot air.

What does that even mean, you fucking TRSodomite?

If there was an alternative that wasn't dogshit, we wouldn't be having this conversation, you stupid nigger.
Jesus Christ, how new are you?

The point is to get whites politically aware. Do you agree with that notion? If not, why?

If the MSM really wanted to hide what Tucker has to say, he wouldn't be allowed on Fox. Look what happened to Andrew Napolitano when he had Michael Scheuer on to talk about Israel.

Protocols of Zion 12:10-11

Tucker is controlled opposition straight out of The Protocols, and you're the kind of retarded good goyim who keeps the jews in power.

Attached: rupert murdoch 3.png (1229x887 180.58 KB, 526.85K)

You're about 40 years behind WLP and his explaination on Lemmings, 6 years behind Ironmarch, and 2-3 years behind Zig Forums. Go back to the Daily Informer/TRSodimite or lurk more, faggot. Then again, you're probably Jewish, so neck yourself instead.

Attached: 1506468546345.png (1468x7317, 2.02M)

Reported. Go back to reddit.

Reminder that the french riots had "Macron: pute a juifs" as a popular phrase, and NONE of the MSM is covering it. Boy I really want to stop politics right now, is anyone else sleepy?

Attached: angry merchant.jpg (297x365, 32.67K)

Oh no, he's being willfully ignorant now!
Fed, kike, trsodomite, whatever you are, your nose is certainly peaking out behind the curtain now.

Lets assume that's the case: You aren't doing that.
Neither is Tucker Carlson, neither is Trump.

Notice how neither Trump nor Tucker EVER says anything about White people directly? Not how they never REALLY talk about the demographic issue? Notice how they never REALLY address immigration directly?
Christ, Tucker is CONSTANTLY shilling for legal immigration and the status quo - 90% of his complains begin with "I agree with you, but" followed by some ZOG propaganda bullshit focused only on some segment of the issues in play in modern America.
You want Whites "politically aware"? Well, newflash nigger, to be meaningfully "politically aware" is to understand that Trump and Tucker are not YOUR allies, are not the allies, nor servants, of their political base, but are servants of THE ENEMIES OF THEIR POLITICAL BASE.

If Tucker gave a shit, he wouldn't be limiting himself to ZOG propaganda on Faux Jews - he'd be on the internet dropping REAL 'redpills' on the masses on a daily basis. Instead, he's huddling at the Faux Jews studios in Jew York, shilling about how ILLEGAL immigration is bad while repeating that the US is a nation of immigrants and such shit.

These people do not address the real problems, they address some tiny, safe portion of the problem, while promoting the status quo as though its wonderful.

I agree that such is the point; however, I obviously disagree entirely with the notion that Trump/Tucker are ACTUALLY making Whites "politically aware" in a way that matters.

Take the wall for instance.
The wall will, AT BEST, halt 1 in 3 illegals coming into the US. AT BEST.
The other 2 in 3 illegals are the product of visa overstays - that is, they are the product of LEGAL immigration.
Protip: SO IS DEMOGRAPHIC DISPLACEMENT.
Illegal spics are only a minor problem relative to LEGAL spics, and yet, none of these supposed "political awareness" promoters ever meaningfully address it. The best you might get is some shit like the RAISE Act Trump tried to shill, which would have just limited influx to outlier mudfolk, which is a STATIC FUCKING MECHANISM that only winds up in furthering the demographic disintegration, and everyone with a brain knows as much.
So why don't they speak out against LEGAL immigration? Why all this focus on this big stupid fucking wall that's only ever as useful as the men guarding it, meaning it can be completely invalidated by a Democrat being in power (or even 99% of Republicans!)?

Because the people you're shilling for are not actually your allies, they are not actually making anyone "politically aware" - they aim to elucidate JUUUUUUUUST enough to keep you assmad, but still on-board with support for the status quo - but the status quo is the demographic demise of the US White population, which means being assmad about a few illegal beaners is just a distraction from the a great scene which those supposed 'allies' you're shilling for deny outright and do everything in their power to avoid YOU being aware of.

So, yeah, getting Whites to be politically aware? That'd be great, and that's something we need.
But the point is that Trump and Tucker, who you're shilling for on the basis of them contributing to that, are not meaningfully contributing to that, in that their job is to get you to dip your toes - AND ONLY YOUR TOES - into the waters of political awareness. The moment you start going deeper, their job is likewise to decry you and scream about how you're a bad goy.

Because those they actually serve, their true (((masters))), desire you to only wet your toes, to never go any deeper - and so they wheel out controlled opposition, they wheel out the pressure release valves, and cuckold that you are, you shill on their behalf.
Good goy.

Prove it.
No, really, prove it.

Better yet, prove it without relying upon MSM sources.
I have no doubt that phrase might have appeared… But then, "the goyim know" appeared at plenty of Trump rallies… Did that mean anything, as far as 'popularity' goes? No, it did not.

The fact that some nigger had a sign at a protest in France =/= a popular phrase, and given that I can just about guarantee your only insight is from MSM outlets (reminder: MSM are the enemy! Trusting enemy intelligence is not a wise move!), you're basically just running with the narrative you've been fed by your own enemies and WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TRUST THAT?

lmao, everytime we get a whitepill, shows up to the thread. I've remembered his posting style, the emotionally unhinged sporadic goop that comes from smashing his keyboard. If he's not a shill, he would be willing to calm down and try to have a serious discussion.

Every other thread, people can talk and call out shills, but when anything good happens, he shows up with 6,000,000 labels.

Shut the fuck up, nigger. I hate your guts.

You gonna make an argument, Bowers? Or just be a childless boomer?

And now I'm going to pontificate on the issue of "blackpilling".

Know what behavior I cannot stand in cuckservatives and their ilk?
The falseness of defeat.

That is, cuckservatives, when they lose, would prefer to pretend they didn't, that its not a big deal, that its a big laugh, than to acknowledge that they lost.
I see this EVERYWHERE.
And, often enough, when someone points it out, they get called a 'blackpiller' or some nonsense.

Because the blackpill, while once a reference to the notion of promoting the inevitable defeat of our goals, is now being utilized to describe a state of refusal to embrace the cuckservative "i dont care its not a big deal hahaha" mentality - when someone comes in and forces such weak faggots out of that mindset, or tries, the weak faggots in question get upset, because it ruins their fantasy. So they imply the one doing so is indicative of the promotion of inevitable defeat.

Example: ZOG owns the US political system.
Is that a 'blackpill'? Hardly. Accepting that it is so is a paramount part of recovery - we cannot win until we acknowledge the state of our conflict.
And it IS grisly shit to look at. If you're a weak-willed limp-wristed faggot, it can seem equivalent to acknowledging inevitable defeat, because to such a faggot, the likelihood of our overcoming the powers of ZOG seems extremely low.

I disagree, however.
I say its better to look with eyes unclouded upon the state of the battle than it is to pretend any given defeat is not an issue. So many cuckservatives and those like them fall into this trap - they want to stay in the Matrix, so to speak, and any attempt to unplug them angers them, upsets them, makes them realize that pretending you don't care that your wife is fucking somebody else DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANY LESS OF A CUCKOLD, and you won't stop being a cuckold unless you're willing to look at reality as it is, to face a great and terrible foe without illusions of an easy and pleasant victory.

You want "political awareness"? Okay, well, the only kind of "awareness" of any import in modern American politics is three-fold:
1. US politics is completely dominated by Jewish interests.
2. Demographic demise is the single greatest threat to the United States White population, and it is the direct product of LEGAL immigration.
3. The Jews are, not surprisingly, the single-greatest source of promotion for ALL immigration into the modern US.

If you claim to think Trump or Tucker are contributing to such "awareness", then you're either a fool or a liar. Its just that simple.

I think you dropped your jitterbug.

Bowers was right, you subversive nigger, and he has done A LOT more to grant "political awareness" to the US White population than either Tucker or Trump.
Fact.

Attached: Pittsburgh.jpg (5720x10552, 10.72M)

Fuck off the_donald

totally not a CIAnigger

CIAnigger?
Bro, you're shilling for ZOG - you're the one liable to be a CIA nigger.

There is no CIAnigger on the planet who is going to present a graphic like that for public consumption. Its too powerful. Its too clearly presenting the Jews as what they are.

The very fact that you would imply CIA involvement in the posting of a graphic which identifies the existence, nature and origin of Jewish hostility toward the White population and their support for unrestricted immigration into the US (presently and historically) only further suggests that you are either a fool or a liar.

The CIA always infiltrates movements, and then tells the real members to go break the law. You glow in the dark.

Attached: pMvU4Ag.png (1155x1006, 219.08K)

You were proven wrong. Kill yourself.

This keeps being said towards those who reveal kikes and speak about doing anything to stop them. Everywhere on Zig Forums. I wonder why that is. No I don't

Attached: 4 (3).jpg (1314x816, 131.09K)

You need to go back

Your advice is telling people to break the law, and you only show up when things go our way.

Attached: notch.PNG (587x379, 29.39K)

Nope. I have never told anyone to break the law. Try harder, "glow in the dark" meme spreading JIDF.

sage.

Trump's /ourguy/ and the shills spamming the board realize this but they think constant repetition will help them. The thing they don't do is offer any proof that Trump was a poor choice compared to say, Jeb or Hillary. They can't, because he would have been worse. Most of the stuff they complain about Trump can't fix unilaterally anyway. "Trump didn't build the wall yet" and "LOL what happened to Trump's Obamacare repeal" are two of their go-tos but Trump by himself can't do these things. Everybody should remember that it was the traitor McCain who stopped the Obamacare repeal anyway.

Also the shills hate your post, these posters are shills:

Federal agents will put their foreign agents into any movement, even nonthreatening ones that are merely religious. You advocating for us to break rules is part for the course, because you're either a retarded or an agent, asking people to do things that will get them in jail.

except you attack any political solution, and praise rogue shooters. CIAnigger.

this is a trolll post

Jew spotted.

No. Check my ID. I never advocating for breaking laws. Rules? You're afraid to break RULES now?

Check. My. ID. Idiot.

Attached: israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-r-stands-next-to-republican-u-s-presidential-candidate-don_156439_.jpg (1238x1500 47.51 KB, 327.52K)

They're underpaid so they keep making mistakes. They just keep telling white nationalists to break federal law, then whine when they get called out.

Talk to the hand because the face ain't listening.

Yep, at least the threadly spam of "Dehumanize yourself and face to violence" has died down.

No, no, no, the FBI infiltrates and tells people to break the law.
The CIA infiltrates and pushes faux-nationalistic support of the status quo.

Plus, I didn't tell anyone to break the law - cite me, if I did.
You can't even keep your narratives straight, because this isn't a real thread, this is just you shilling for ZOG and pouting. I don't think you even support your positions, given how little effort you put into defending them and how much effort you put into kvetching nonsensically at anyone who points out how retarded your narratives are.

Because its just one guy doing it in each case.
If you haven't started to recognize the pattern of recent shitposting, you haven't been paying attention.

Yep. Its the nu/pol/ mod, as I suspected.
Dude stands out like a sore fucking thumb, because every post he makes is so overwhelmingly 4chan-esque that he can't help but stand out.

Again, you dumb nigger, this isn't 4chan, this isn't a sea of piss, so when you piss all over the board, people take notice.

The point you're again failing to address is how is Trump more ZOG than Hillary? At least with Trump there are some policies that the board can get behind. None of your alternatives can offer that. Better get your shit straight for 2020 or you're going to lose again.

Dehumanize yourself and face to violence, nu/pol/.

Nice narrative Shartblew.

When things are actually swinging our way, you show up, say that all political solutions are fake and gay, and then praise felonious shooters like Bowers. Then you attack people for hiding their digital footprint.

Of course you praise law breakers, and then ask users to make a digital footprint. CIAnigger.

Attached: cohen.PNG (614x639, 321.74K)

TRUMP IS A PAID JEWISH SHILL AND YOU ARE A BAN EVADING CHILD RAPIST. GO BACK TO REDDIT.

He is equally ZOG.

The good must not be the enemy of the great, but the sufficient must always be the enemy of the insufficient.
Fact.

Remember to ask, "Who is Bowers?" to get them to reveal themselves.

"Who is James Fields?"

"Who is Dylan Roof"

They lose their shit and out themselves quickly.

Demonstrably false.

ah. jew spotted.
The VOLK are the BLOOD of a NATION.
kill your self.

Fuck off back where you came from (((glumpfcuck))) >>>/anglinsthaifuckshack/

I know you don't like pictures, Tor jew, because they reveal you. That's too bad.

Attached: this-is-what-a-rr.jpg (1000x1600, 412.46K)

He was elected to serve Israel

Attached: 012318_1.png (684x504 37.87 KB, 27.25K)

Do faces listen?

But they are. On 8/pol/, the only person who uses the Jewish platform is you.
And you use the same responses every time you get called out. That is, you stick out like a sore fucking thumb.

Peak reddit muh dude. Fuck you trumpkike niggers.

you failed, bro. If the real posters all agree and call you out, might as well stop wasting manpower on trying to hill. As and have pointed out:

I'm waiting nigger, start demonstrating.
I'll start.

Attached: Trump - Israel Now And Forever.jpg (8248x7832 2.87 MB, 10.73M)

You just hate the fact that I'm harder for you to track, mod. Suck my balls.

moronic, even. Every journey starts with a single step, and we've got a long way to go.
Whatever his many faults and failings, Trump has changed the world. We can have conversations about the holohoax, we can teach the concepts and ideals of National Socialism in public, to normies, with the retarded screeching of the kikes and commies no longer drowning us out.
Perhaps this lack of patience has something to do with device addiction (and halfchan short-lived threads). Instead of looking long term, everything needs to give a quick hit RIGHT NOW or its worthless and a new app installed.

I got banned for posting this pic in a thread once.

Attached: 4chanLIFE2.jpg (1087x846, 223.58K)

But that's you. Compare the number of posters who've called you out. I win bro.

Yeah, you should.

etc.

Anyway the Israelis are now complaining that Trump is "bear hugging" them too tight, and they really hated the embassy move which they wanted to endlessly kvetch and deal over before charging us 50 billion dollars.

You're a dirty fucking Muslim is what you are.

Can you not read, kikenigger? Here, let me help you with that.

Attached: add51177e580b9b2fac187bdf10cee61ff42f5af82ec0865d03e8db49e181ae8.jpg (843x1151, 357.81K)

lol that shit again

Attached: 1535747593828.png (500x300, 190.64K)

sage

You replied to the wrong person.

You deserve to get banned again. Especially for the implication that jews didn't do 9/11. Fucking troglodyte.

All this proves is that you're mad that you can't data harvest my shit, mong. We all know how mad you are at TOR.

lol die, yid

Jews literally invented Tor. That's what that proves.

Oh I forgot, getting out of the Iran deal is a big win for Trump and white people in general.

So I should post in the clearnet so the stinky flip whore fucking mods can out me. Gotcha.