French Army Prepares to CRUSH Rebels

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

IT'S HAPPENING
#Breaking: Some of the French army seen heading to #Paris to control the #ChampsElysee and Paris on Saturday! #Macron ordered them to block people to the Champs Elysee. As France brasses itself for another protest.

archive.is/6MgXh
archive.is/hU5hh
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070701191208845314
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070716385268064257

#Breaking: A friend of me in #France Just send me this disturbing picture in today floating through whatsapp! It writes: "Yellow vests do not loose anything. Many soldiers are against this government and are not fooled by what is happening right now" #GiletsJaunes Corrected
archive.is/OyjG8
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070734652825063425

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (216.86 KB, 640x751)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (290.84 KB, 640x841)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (422.89 KB, 540x960)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (357.26 KB, 720x943)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (534.17 KB, 1124x718)

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6MgXh
archive.is/hU5hh
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070701191208845314
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070716385268064257
archive.is/OyjG8
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070734652825063425
archive.is/9sJjl
globaltimes.cn/content/1130350.shtml
archive.fo/0OH9r
archive.is/j1PdU
archive.is/yq4DN
archive.fo/RcYQh
archive.is/56X4l
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070761731624980481
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070743949432758277
thelocal.fr/20181206/thousands-of-police-to-swamp-paris-streets-to-keep-order-on-saturday
archive.is/Ryv1i
sputniknews.com/europe/201812061070444941-french-police-union-calls-police-join-yellow-vests-protests/
archive.is/YI2Ac
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070787624686796802
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/haken32.htm
rt.com/news/445761-france-highschool-students-protests/
sbs.com.au/news/eiffel-tower-to-shut-down-amid-yellow-vest-protests
archive.is/L4g6o
valeursactuelles.com/politique/info-va-gilets-jaunes-paris-macron-et-ses-ministres-craignent-pour-leur-vie-101515
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/macron-mbs-video-g20-summit-khashoggi-france-saudi-arabia-mohammad-bin-salman-worry-a8661386.html
archive.is/kgkgm
twitter.com/JonathanCohenj/status/1070726369724825600
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Mort_aux_Juifs
archive.org/details/LameriqueJuive/
archive.is/1UVP9
archive.is/EkOre
archive.is/LKw8i
whyweprotest.net/threads/have-info-on-how-to-disable-anti-riot-trucks-need-translator.74345/
tapnewswire.com/2016/12/rothschilds-caught-orchestrating-us-election-outcome-trump-like-clinton-is-a-rothschild-puppet/
americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/08/trump-and-his-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-a-look-at-25-years-of-connections/#3f0acb8bf820
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-wilbur-ross-commerce-20161208-story.html
ft.com/content/33285dfa-9231-11e6-8df8-d3778b55a923
ballotpedia.org/Michael_Glassner#cite_note-7
sex-meeting.com
service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F2250

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Wut do now?

Attached: 3cac80d2cb0adf2ccfe539c1cafa1fbcef3eaa00675a1b458d7f979565cbbe7c.jpg (34.7 KB, 300x300)

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Macaroni to MASSACRE the French.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (741.54 KB, 768x1024)

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Many soldiers are against this government
That is good to know, same thing as in Germany then. No wonder they're pushing so hard for a unified EU army, it's exactly to quell things like this.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

bringing in the military to attack protestors
Always a great idea. This has never backfired.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Attached: Tarma.gif (13.33 KB, 256x256)

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Do you guys remember the 200 something german soldiers (ex-officers and police) who got arrested a couple weeks ago on charges of conspiracy against merkel?
I always assumed that there were more cells and that other nations would have soldiers with the exact same ideas. This seems to be it.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Macron's government will be compared to China if he actually tells them to start shooting.

Attached: tiananmensquaretanks.jpg (346.39 KB, 2000x1341)

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Do not stop. We in the military are not blind? Most of us do not agree with the government

My French is shit.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Attached: 90027.gif (334.21 KB, 500x311)

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Reminder that his is what happens when you disagree with the totalitarian "democracy".

Democratic nations are in essence no better than a better disguised North Korea when you disagree, especially against the Judaic party line.

I hope police joins with the protestors and shoot the traitors like macron in the head.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

The media would mostly support him.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Ah yes, they would hang too.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

The ✡media✡ won’t be broadcasting the shooting. They will say that the protesters are shooting the military.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Except that the people won't. The media has never represented the people for a century.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Too bad that no one gives a flying fuck about what the media reports. They have not been needed in years and they know. Today every retard with a phone can show us the truth and I have no doubt that we will see Yellow vests dedicated to filming.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

Translation was in the OP.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (263.17 KB, 620x655)

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

I hope the military joins in.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Ah. I was close.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

LET ME SEE YOUR GUERREFACE! GRRRR!

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

France becomes the heart of a 4th Reich/European liberation.

Let's go gang.

Attached: 1543827159210.jpg (44.15 KB, 627x352)

William Butler
William Butler

Is there roof tile shortage like in 1789?

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

disturbing picture
lol

Attached: 1514335660949.jpg (35.12 KB, 550x802)

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

There was also that "English" army officer with a Finnish name that was arrested for something similar recently. I think there's a fair bit of sentiment like that around Europe right now, but it's still mostly hush hush for now.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Disturbingly beautiful. Nationalists rise and take your country back. If they manage to guillotine macron and the rest of the quislings the EU is finished for good.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

You got the gist of it just fine
t. frenchfag

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Chink government press supports Macron
French citizens live a relatively comfortable life thanks to generous welfare programs under which they are used to taking rather than giving. However, France must reform. Reform will inevitably affect vested interest groups and has a price. There is no free lunch in the world. If citizens only care about their own interests and oppose any reform that undermines their interests, will the country still have hope?
archive.is/9sJjl
globaltimes.cn/content/1130350.shtml

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (429.96 KB, 765x478)

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Attached: hqdefault~2.jpg (23.03 KB, 431x360)

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

on charges of conspiracy against merkel?
charged for being anti-treason
there is no bottom to the depths of their deceit

John Cox
John Cox

Checking the dubs of prophecy.

They were so quiet that not even Zig Forums had an idea they existed. That is good news. They are just as careful as they should be while some undoubtedly post or lurk here. The potential for a historical happening on the weekend is tremendous.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

If citizens only care about their own interests and oppose any reform that undermines their interests, will the country still have hope?
WEW Now thats what I call pilpul.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

"Lügenpresse" There was only one arrest, the soldier who made up the story, and he was released shortly after. Don't believe one single word you hear from the German press, they're in full Stasi mode and are suppressing any and all local crime, completely downplay the French riots and literally blasting "happy happy joy joy" propaganda 24/7. All of the EU slaves are enforcing censorship to make it to the Morocco signings next week. After that thing is signed Europe will be annihilated as planned, with no chance for the public to rise.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

You could add this 2 french general are dissatified with macron and made online petition against marakech agreeement the 20 november.
A third one tauzin made came out of the wood recently to support this too.
archive.fo/0OH9r

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

tfw Brits can't leave the EU next March because the EU ceased to exist by Christmas.

Attached: laughtylerfightclub.gif (906.25 KB, 500x349)

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Mikko Vehvilainen
archive.is/j1PdU

A British army veteran who served in Afghanistan and was described as an “outstanding” soldier was convicted of being a member of the far-right group National Action, it can be reported for the first time.

Restrictions preventing the identification of Cpl Mikko Vehvilainen and Alexander Deakin, the Midlands regional organiser and senior member of National Action, were lifted after the conclusion on Monday of linked proceedings relating to Adam Thomas, Claudia Patatas and Daniel Bogunovic.

All were found guilty of being members of National Action, which was banned in 2016.

Prosecutors said that Vehvilainen, jailed for eight years in March, was a recruiter for the organisation and a key part of its strategy to expand its membership within the armed forces. The self-confessed racist believed in a coming “race war” and wanted to help establish an all-white stronghold in a Welsh village.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (351.2 KB, 649x650)

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

gas tax

Attached: 1408682456.jpg (787.64 KB, 1125x1075)

John Jones
John Jones

Nice trips. I think who needs a guillotine appointment maybe even more than Macron is Jean-Claude Juncker.

<Chink government press supports Macron
Holy shit, that was fast. Amazing how quick China went from being the prime example of governments treating their people like shit, to the exact model all these Jewish governments want to emulate.

Attached: eiffeltower.jpg (91.62 KB, 847x565)

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

The only thing this now needs is for some dumb soldier to shoot.
It takes just one bullet to ignite the full scale wrath.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Racewar now.

Attached: France-Civil-War-Inevitable.jpg (65.04 KB, 750x934)
Attached: mfw-race-war.jpeg (118.6 KB, 692x738)

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Everyone is coming out to rage about their individual problems, exploiting the chaos and feeding into it. This type of thing has been described in the Turner Diaries.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

It’s funny that you think that despite all evidence to the contrary.

John Cox
John Cox

For once, you're right!

Attached: Petit-Prince.jpg (26.54 KB, 441x434)

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Fun fact, many communist nations have more than one party (even in the government) that are usually tied into a coalition that does everything the communist party demands.
Not to mention the candidates of the "opposition" parties are hand selected by the government.

Macron is letting the chinks buy up masses of french farmland fucking over the farmers, of course they would defend that snake.

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

There were sources outside the Lügenpresse. So I would not be so quick to discard it.

Like what, faggot. The webms posted hear have reached almost every corner of the internet. Only the most retarded of boomers still believe the telly and even the faggots in media have realized that their time is up.

Attached: 6d2664e0327fba56.jpg (36.68 KB, 700x286)

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

The fact that no American leaders are exploiting the reality that Frenchman are now more rebellious against tyranny than Americans screams volumes

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (42.83 KB, 600x706)

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

Are those (((active denial))) microvave weapons on those trucks?

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Leclerc 30 millions of tank

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

France is an artificial construct anyways, theres like 10 different countries that all merged together.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

You can say that about most of Europe

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

You realize jews control all search engines and social media, right? And that they censor literally all speech that goes against their narrative, even today? And that the last time there was ANY government overthrow anywhere in the world, local internet communications were shut off entirely? Pay attention. People DO NOT FUCKING CARE and will not revolt, no matter how much proof is provided.
Not by any metric being seen.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

the x country is a construct nigger.
Filter and report the faggot.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

God speed and God bless every brave French Man Woman and Child in a yellow reflective vest.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

65,000 COPS TO BE DEPLOYED SATURDAY, 30K IN RESERVE
US EMBASSY CLOSED
TRACTORS INCOMING

archive.is/yq4DN
archive.fo/RcYQh
archive.is/56X4l
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070761731624980481
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070743949432758277
thelocal.fr/20181206/thousands-of-police-to-swamp-paris-streets-to-keep-order-on-saturday

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120.25 KB, 620x655)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (51.25 KB, 614x338)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (278.04 KB, 620x652)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (485.79 KB, 791x611)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (82.08 KB, 621x432)

Jace Price
Jace Price

Once the people rise the severed head of every traitor politician and journalist should be chucked into a pit somewhere with a camera live streaming the pit 24/7 all year

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Would be so amazing for democracy to be nullified in France.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

I hope the zogbots join the protest
lol

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Channel its spirit Frogs.

Attached: killdozer-og.jpg (55.82 KB, 800x422)

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

Yes and no. If I wanted to argue your side Id say muh Austria, but Belgium for example is 2 different ethnicities, Wallonians and Flemish. Im pretty sure from my understanding they actually want mutual sovereignty. China is a bunch of people all mixed together under communism. Its okay if its all Germanics, but are all Franco people actually relatively the same? Is someone from Brittany not different from Marseilles? What about Genoa from Nice. I say sovereignty for Genoa, and Sicily, and Naples. For Scotland and England and Wales. For Île-de-France and for Normandy, if they so desire. Are Normans really the same as Parisians?

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (64.11 KB, 654x539)

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 1544051662439.jpg (138.22 KB, 1011x790)

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

And for that matter, what of Spain and Catalonia, or Aragon and Basque country?

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

The most disgusting part is - imagine just how many "antifascists" are cheering this on.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

So you nothing but a blackpilling little kike. How boring.

They are coming out of the woodwork. I think they are really getting scared. Not even Zig Forums predicting this rather major happening which means the didn't even have a clue.
The day of the rope has turned into the weekend of the guillotine.

Attached: 6163f59f434c43bf.jpg (246.94 KB, 1052x1052)
Attached: ClipboardImage-(4).png (601.13 KB, 720x959)

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

WAAAAAAAAAAA YOU TOLD THE TRUTH
AND THE TRUTH HURT MY FEELINGS
WAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE WRONG NOW I SAY SO
BLACKPILLS EXIST, BY THE WAY, GOYIM
Thanks for admitting you were wrong. Jews control all search engines and social media. They censor literally all speech that goes against their narrative, even today. The last time there was ANY government overthrow anywhere in the world, local internet communications were shut off entirely.

Pay attention. People DO NOT FUCKING CARE and will not revolt, no matter how much proof is provided.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

You have me mistaken for someone else but if you think nations are supposed to be built on anything except blood, you should go read Those Damned Nazis by Goebbels.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Is that the same "Thanks for admitting" autist?

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

POLICE UNION CALLS FOR STRIKE ON SATURDAY DESPITE PROMISE OF BONUS
archive.is/Ryv1i
sputniknews.com/europe/201812061070444941-french-police-union-calls-police-join-yellow-vests-protests/
"The demands made by the Yellow Vests movement related to all of us. The time to organize legally and express solidarity with them for the benefit of all has come", Vigi's post reads.
"We are being perceived as mercenaries, given bonuses for overtime work, but they cannot compensate for the decisions made by the government", Vigi's statement reads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (165.78 KB, 701x593)

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Reminder left and right work together for a common anti-status quo goal in revolutionary politics, despite being enemies. Thats a union, its almost certainly communists doing.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

pics related
Those are army vehicles?
Those are small town local police vehicles in the US. How is Macaroni expecting shit to get done?
Oh right, Frogs don't have funs.
Have fun with your fast boil frogs. I wish you well.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

It would probably only require 60-100 million dead whites. Where is your sense of team spirit? I would volunteer if I though becoming a body donor would work against their weaponry.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

THE VIOLENCE HAS ESCALATED ✓

William Flores
William Flores

That's a bit surprising. Usually the police will do anything to keep their salary or to get a bonus.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

100 suicide bomber whites driving vans full of TNT is a better option

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

It's said that the government hasn't paid them overtime for this entire riot.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

People standing up against zog totalitarian control
disturbing
WEW
sage for irrelevant post

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

I think more and more people are beginning to realise that.

We left "usual" behind us several weeks ago.

Attached: huh.png (421.38 KB, 640x640)
Attached: di59wwkwwaa4-zq-0.jpg (42.19 KB, 375x500)

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

people do not care and will not revolt
You are right, people who are brainwashed get woken when their belly is empty. That's when they revolt.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

So they were doing it for free?

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

They mean that the government paying them bonuses isn't going to compensate for being guillotined if they continue to resist.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

Don't nationalist are aware of them and fight them when they can here have a spoil of war.

Attached: commieflag.jpg (50.22 KB, 960x540)

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

No, just standard rates, but they were working more. Commie fags hate "extra" work.
So our job should be to create conditions such that people don't have food in the West.

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

translation?

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

PEOPLE DO NOT CARE
That's why there are 200 thousand glow in the dark frogs causing a fuss.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Loi Schiappa for the Pedophile Demoncracy

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

French 'academic' suggests rolling over before the foreign invaders to avoid having to fight them

French academic
Professor Christian de Moliner
I suspect the followers of Moses are behind this.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Pay attention to the context, user. They don't care about niggers. They don't care about white genocide. They want MORE communism, MORE entitlements, MORE integration.
UNLESS WE USE THE WEEKEND CRISIS TO CO-OPT THIS PROTEST AND GET THE FRENCH TO LEAVE NATO (again) AND THE EU, NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

This board was never good, but it used to be better.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

tfw les gilets jaunes protest in other cities leaving the government resources alone in Paris

Attached: laughinghitler.jpg (30.06 KB, 858x536)

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

And that they censor literally all speech that goes against their narrative, even today?
The problem with that is multipart;
- AI doesn't exist - we aren't even remotely close to it
- Any algorithm meant to filter such content is 100% of the time ALWAYS garbage, never effective and flags false positives and misses more than it flags posts it was designed to catch
- the pajeets and soycucks they hire in place of their algorithms are just as shit

While there is no doubt that shit is silenced and removed; it isn't done effectively, is easy to get around, is often easy to abuse for the opposite goals and there is far too many alternative lines of communication which while there may or may not be backdoors in the "encryption": that's irrelevant.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

If they controlled everyone so well, then this yellow vest movement wouldn't have become so big. The fact is, nothing is perfect, and we are now going to exploit all the cracks in their system.

Attached: smug-bunny.jpg (70.08 KB, 1280x720)

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

tractors
A semi-decent tractor, while not armored and thus incredibly vulnerable - is significantly stronger than the strongest armor known to any military on the planet. A fucking small two person jaws of life machine can open the most advanced tanks on the planet like shit tuna cans.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

POLICE UNION CALLS FOR STRIKE ON SATURDAY
IT'S ON!

Attached: happeningcon4youdidntlisten.gif (23.29 KB, 310x760)

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Call me when something actually happens, then.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

taking Paris will bring the government down though

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (153.73 KB, 602x421)

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

Exactly. If ZOGbots are joining the rebellion, it means ZOG hasn't hasn't been greasing their cogs.

Attached: zogbotrebel.jpg (588.86 KB, 1920x1080)

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Doesn't matter, it's already a Vichy government

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

This is just another variation of
oy vey it's nothing goyim
Nothing is happening goyim now go back to sleep
Except something is happening. I've seen this script you're using too many times. The WAAAA WAAAAA shit especially. Not interested in your blackpills, Shlomo. The Fifth Republic will fall. Reported and filtered.

Attached: hebraicratio.png (312.09 KB, 522x497)

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

However, the fact a globalist shill country cannot keep control would show weakness to nationalists worldwide and result in a domino affect of the stability of kikeocracies

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Its great because its basically a popular movement in its purist form, with no actual leadership. Its why you can see both Che Guevera banners and Celtic crosses. Fights break out between protesters sometimes too apparently

I've got giddy feels man. Good luck and safety to any French Anons

Attached: 1544071571525-1.png (196.92 KB, 1238x1312)

Justin James
Justin James

Attached: see-it.PNG (132.1 KB, 283x373)

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

FRENCH ZOGBOTS ARE ROUNDING UP CHILDREN
#Update: Video of French students in #France being forced by police to go on the ground with their knees, and place their hands over their heads! This seems like a military hostage situation in france. But for students… #GiletsJaunes #YellowVests
archive.is/YI2Ac

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (626.79 KB, 784x711)

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

so-called Yellow Vests
so-called
Let them eat cake.

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

There gonna be some CIAnigger that comes out and self-proclaims himself the leader of the yellow vests.

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

no argument at all
strawman because he can't reply
no evidence for any of his claims
PROVIDE. EVIDENCE.
Except something is happening.
Call me when it happens, then. Nothing has happened thus far. No one is deposed. No jews have lost any amount of control, anywhere.
blackpills
Paid shill confirmed. Blackpills don't exist.
The Fifth Republic will fall.
Citation needed.
Reported and filtered.
<WAAAAAAAAA CAN'T PROVE WRONG LALALALALALAL NOT LISTENING
Jew confirmed, yeah.
domino affect
That still remains to be seen.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

You would think the way their forces were ground to dust in Afghanistan and Iraq would have already given that message. The problem is far too many nationalists have lingering sympathies to both the military/police and finance capitalism.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

Every country is a construct you low IQ retard

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Attached: Sotiri-Dimpinoudis---#Update---Video-of-French-students-in-#France-being-forced-by-police-to-go-on-the-ground-with-their-knees,-and-place-their-hands-over-their-heads!-This-seems-like-a-military-hos...-1070787624686796802.mp4 (3.37 MB, 640x640)

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Attached: PrBqwrW-LBlGp75F.mp4 (3.25 MB, 640x640)

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

when your definitions are so wrong that it makes your sentence totally irrelevent
Globalists want to defrag nations into powerless entities, simple.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

(((Greek)))
Nothing worse than a "Greek" jew. Take it from a Greek.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

The domino effect will be Germany not being able to support the entire union by itself and falling into chaos.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/haken32.htm
KYS kike.

The nation is the organic union of a people to protect its life. To be national is to affirm this union in word and deed. To be national has nothing to do with a form of government or a symbol. It is an affirmation of things, not forms. Forms can change, their content remains. If form and content agree, then the nationalist affirms both. If they conflict, the nationalist fights for the content and against the form. One may not put the symbol above the content. If that happens, the battle is on the wrong field and one’s strength is lost in formalism. The real aim of nationalism, the nation, is lost.
<organic

Attached: MFW-teepeenigger-antifa.JPG (137.61 KB, 1578x838)

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

THEY WILL FACE THE BLOODSHED, YOUR TIME IS UP ZOG.

Attached: 3---U3iMqO1.jpg (1.68 MB, 3200x2473)

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

no yellow jackets
diversity
Meh.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

A country =/ a nation

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

globalists want individual sovereign nations with borders defined by ethnicity

Attached: alex-jewns-nazi.jpg (56.85 KB, 619x409)

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

they
not we
not face TO bloodshed

Welp.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Shills derailing. Support your brothers.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

look at me reshape the world
i swear im not a post modernist
You go first.

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

Hrmm..

Attached: nation-country.JPG (68.34 KB, 911x647)

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

France is a nation. Individual regions with subtle regional differences are still part of the French nation; the only exception to this might be Britanny.
Kikes like you try to divide up each nation into a bunch of component parts based on insignificant regional differences in order to divide and conquer.
Kikes like you do the same thing everywhere; in Germany you push for Bavarian separatism, in Britain for Cornish/Welsh/Scottish separatism, etc.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

Scotland deserves to be sovereign and was kept in by shitskins who wanted their safe gibs, fite me cunt.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Thats because French High School students began protesting against school reform. Torched a few cars and shit.

rt.com/news/445761-france-highschool-students-protests/

Attached: 90d10dcee80a53a41712f3904f68cf700620a128c8501b4101bc47396544ffb1.jpg (158.36 KB, 900x506)

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

White colonial Americans are a nation, the USA is a country. The Kurds are a nation, they don’t have a country. Your nitpicking of liquid definitions fails.

Evan Green
Evan Green

something about a hypothetical, conditional, situation remains to be seen

only being here to state the obvious in a manner that re-contextualizes expectations into atomized considerations

And you're here to educate everyone to go innawoods? To stop acting racially? Or some special secret program?

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

National borders that replicate historical ones from hundreds of years ago is part of post-modernism

Attached: communism-vs-postmodernism.JPG (45.2 KB, 449x456)
Attached: Alex-Jewns-Nazi-Multiculturalism.jpg (43.55 KB, 599x471)

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

The only exception might be brittany
There are more

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

White colonial Americans are a nation, the USA is a country.
the USA is a country.
Not for much longer.

Attached: Southern-Ethnostate.jpeg (166.29 KB, 816x612)

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

What do they hope to achieve with this? This is surely going to just rile up the protesters more. Were the children taking part in the protests or are the police holding them hostage hoping the protesters cave in?

Attached: crashing-this-plan.jpg (35.17 KB, 500x385)

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

nation = people of a land
country = land of people

gangs being gangs
I don't doubt it, but it is bad optics for the government & media.
Both have pumped out 24/7 propaganda about "think of the children" so if NPCs see this they will have a very hostile reaction against the government.
In short, the government is about to hang itself by it's own rope.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

NOT ONE FUCKING STEP BACK FROGS, YOU GOT MACARONI AND HIS KIKE GANG CORNERED

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

French police are doing mock executions of school kids
lol because that's just how much of fucking pitiful cowards they are.

What the fuck is this country??? They even tied them up with zip ties. What the fuck is this? Mock execution style revenge against the school kids for protests?

Is this Saudi arabia? Iran? Turkey? No it's ZOG France ruled by evil jews.

Attached: LargeTidyDiplodocus-size-restricted.gif (3.08 MB, 409x251)
Attached: 15a43c7984ae4212e2a858ca547c2506f10c18b596417df0172c54e43434b3f0.jpg (298.96 KB, 900x1243)

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Keep dreaming nazbol trash.

David Parker
David Parker

Thats the opposite of nazbol you absolute political invalid.

Attached: Eurasia-Flag.PNG (505.22 KB, 865x707)

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

Well you’ve at least acquiesced to reality now. You’re attempts to divide and conquer are utterly pointless though. The native French have more in common with one another than anyone else outside of their country so their personal goals naturally align into common ones.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Eurasia
North of africa
Moors fuck off

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

You're trash, your opinions are trash and your desired to break up state hoods for more infighting is trash. It's going in the filter.

David Wilson
David Wilson

SINGLES AND THE 30 YEARS WAR PART TWO!!!

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

Why not just unite with Quebec then. Why not have Australia unite with Britain, they both speak English. When does that become too far apart, an artificial land distance apart means you shouldnt be together but actual cultural and ethnic differences mean nothing. Funny about that.
You have no argument, I dont even zealously believe this stuff Im just having fun with some fresh ideas and seeing how people react.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

This Macron is fucking insane person. Why don't he just resign? He's an asshole and nobody likes him.

Why can't he be a man and resign ASAP?

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

oy vey goyim ignore my D&C tactics they don’t exist

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

yeeesssssss
make it happen

Attached: racewarnow.webm (9.61 MB, 656x361)
Attached: racewar.jpg (27.37 KB, 1080x724)

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Hmm, interesting dubs, 5454, does anyone here have an answer for this?

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

they were throwing molotovs and torching cars

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (864.06 KB, 900x506)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (423.42 KB, 680x383)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (950.03 KB, 900x600)

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

People DO NOT FUCKING CARE and will not revolt, no matter how much proof is provided.
I seen that last weekend. Just calm little protest.
People will just work to death to pay for all these "refuges".
Nothing can ever hapen to jews becaue they have holohoax.

William Reed
William Reed

But that only happens if anyone actually leaves the EU, which we know isn’t possible.
Can you reply on topic? If not, don’t reply at all.

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

sbs.com.au/news/eiffel-tower-to-shut-down-amid-yellow-vest-protests
An interior ministry official told AFP earlier that authorities were bracing for "significant violence" on Saturday, based on indications that protesters on both the far right and far left are planning to converge on the capital.
far right and far left
Both sides are white.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

This guys the nazbol. Apparently having individual white nations is D&C now. Listen to these terrible confused and threatened lemming tier rebuttals. Theres a fresh idea and you dont like it but you dont have any programmed arguments so its just oh my god its D&C!
Were National Socialists, not pan-european bolsheviks.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

jews are white

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

reviving old dead nations
the palatinate
normand sicily
franks on horseback in the Ourals or some lost place
Where does your shit starts, whites were literaly pushed from the north-orient by some catastrophic shit that affected everyone, you have to be realist you are awaking a lot of new-age bullshit at the same time you try to ''save" the whites.

Colton Young
Colton Young

French Anons
They identify as frogs. Don't shame them user.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Macron
resign
He thinks he's a Roman god.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.52 MB, 679x1412)

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

You're a kike who thinks that France should split up into a bunch of small nations which are easily conquered. You're the only D&C here, shill.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

i have no argument
oh shit my jewish D&C was exposed
”UR NAZBOL LOL THAT MEANS SOMETHING”
Hi, paid shill.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

He compared himself to the Roman god Jupiter. His ego is almost as big as the planet. He also has (((bosses))) who decide what he's going to implement.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Fuck off you robotic faggot. Filtered.

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

Apparently having individual white nations is D&C now
Probably an Ami who is incapable of thinking in anything but skin colors, regardless of different ethnicity, cultures, languages and histories.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Your statement is as ignorant and idiotic as asking the US to unite with the British, or the British to unite with Germany under one banner. You have a fundamentally incorrect notion of how nations are born or their underlying history that separated them in the first place.
land distance apart means you shouldnt be together but actual cultural and ethnic differences
All the aforementioned are important.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

All nations must unite against globalism.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

reviving old dead nations
Yea, who would want a 4th Reich. They should have stopped at 1.
the palatinate
Not really a nation, Im not saying Luxembourg or Liechtenstein should exist.
normand sicily
franks on horseback in the Ourals or some lost place
Funny but youre grasping at straws, thats not even close to an argument. Yes, Normandy and Sicily.
whites were literaly pushed from the north-orient by some catastrophic shit that affected everyone, you have to be realist you are awaking a lot of new-age bullshit at the same time you try to ''save" the whites.
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded. Yes, white genocide affects us all but were not bolsheviks, so where does the nations borders start and end? Thats up for debate, thats not anti-fascist, thats not anti-nationalist, thats not globalist, or post-modernist. If anything its reactionary.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Can someone give me a rundown on the Morocco thing? I've seen it mentioned in all the yellow vest threads but never saw any news or threads on the topic.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION. IF YOU REFUSE TO SPILL BLOOD, YOUR ENEMIES HAVE ALREADY WON

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

but pol told me snake shirt = libertarian = lolberg = kikes?

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

I agree, that doesn’t mean uniting them all into a single nation.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

pol
Zig Forums is one person

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Kikes want to make immigration a human right so that shitskins can come to Europe without even pretending to be refugees. They also want to make it illegal to so much as criticize immigration or migrants in any way.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Correct.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

He's back!
THANKS FOR ADMITTING

Attached: 2a49a9662f4cd92c4f241e1dd3….jpg (45.84 KB, 600x450)

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

OY VEY MY PROPAGANDA WAS INSTANTLY EXPOSED
YOU ARE A ROBOT I SAY SO I WIN NOW
Jews are not white.
Global report for paid shilling.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Your statement is as ignorant and idiotic as asking the US to unite with the British
That was the point I was making, when does it become okay or not okay for two obviously different peoples to unite. Its pretty ambiguous here.
This.
In March 1959, Rockwell founded the World Union of Free Enterprise National Socialists (WUFENS)

Attached: rockwell26.jpeg (335.27 KB, 944x1403)

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Luxembourg
Literally only a sovereign nation and not part of Germany because Bismark fucked over Napoleon III.

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

You are the spearhead of modernity.
Jewish blood runs through your veins, you want to be like them but (((insert nations here))) instead.
I see you coming from miles ahead with your childish modern taking from a movie or two and youtube videos.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Okay, so now give your opinion on Corsica. Whats that?

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

*modern crap taken
heading to work, le travail rend libre.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Don't know enough about it to form an opinion

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Youre threatened by a pro-white nationalist concept youve never had to contemplate and so youre lashing at out me, hilariously.

Attached: Laughing-Aryan-Man-On-Picnic-Table.JPG (66.02 KB, 852x848)

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

tfw Brits can't leave the EU next March because the EU ceased to exist by Christmas.

Is there a Federal debt if the Federal Reserve ceases to exist?

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Oy vey the people exist for the government, not the other way around

Attached: 2211bd5e41ee769cc5fac87f3613904c6faf7cb17d5d8116a7e7c0f62669a458.png (52.28 KB, 581x434)

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

im a threat
fag

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Its an interesting question given it was once part of Italy, but is now part of France entirely because of a deal where it was leased by Italy to France or something. Im not even an expert myself, but its ambiguous, its both. If anything it should be sovereign, but its not really that big. Its just an Island in the Med.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

This.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Also fun fact, Napoleon was born on Corsica and that arguably makes him Italian if you wanted to have a pointless argument that makes French people mad.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

Is there a Federal debt if the Federal Reserve ceases to exist?
No, so prepare your butt you're in for the ride of your life

Attached: IT'S-HAPPENING-TkBMAHUkibY.mp4 (12.88 MB, 1280x720)

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

Nice trips. I think who needs a guillotine appointment maybe even more than Macron is Jean-Claude Juncker.

Better hurry up on that execution before Juncker goes full out senile.

I think his daily regimen of getting shit faced drunk has rotted his brains beyond repair.

Attached: juncker.png (542.63 KB, 700x499)

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Yellow jackets are just the European equivalent to the Occupy Wall Street protests. Nothing will be gained unless a unifying theme is agreed to by the protesters.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

kill Macron seems like a pretty good theme.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Occupy was George Soros funded camp out by snowflakes. Gilets Jaunes are mature adult hicks from the sticks out for blood. Plus, they're French, not Amerimutts.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Dunno, maybe the deep and irreversible hate of Macron?

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

There’s no evidence of an EU collapse or even economic crisis within the next five years.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

No. Kek must reign.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

right on top of the Walmart HQ
Good fucking luck.

Attached: 1543613168259.jpg (87.71 KB, 846x960)

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Because the various French ethnicities have common ground for forming a French country.. As long as their cultural traditions aren’t impeded upon there’s no inherent conflict by uniting for common group goals. Returning to medieval Balkanization simple makes European land an even easier target against external Empires. Until irreconcilable differences are encountered, there’s is no logical reason to break apart. See Andorra, France and Spain as an example where that threshold was met and was never subsumed into Spain or France yet is characteristic of both.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

That will not be enough to actually form actionable governance. It is enough for violent destructive outburst but not controlled productive building.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

Im not a threat but people feel threatened by higher intellects and get angry at them, its only natural to hate your intellectual superiors and people discussing concepts you cant even understand or begin to form your own opinions on. Maybe youre one of those NPCs with no internal dialogue. Sucks if thats the case.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

First things first.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

KEK MUST REIGN

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

What was it that I did again?

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

Building always comes later, first grievances are addressed. Like Macron and his ilk living.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

haha…Macron and the euro jews…"higher intellects". No, fucking children isn't the sign of an elite class of thinkers.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

So what about Tyrol and Austria. Thats part of Italy, its a bunch of blonde haired people. What of them? And as I asked someone else, what of Corsica? What is Corsica, French to you? Italian?

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Macron has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Chaos.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

If they pick a 'unifying theme', then government can lock down any leadership heads with negotiation and concessions to kill the momentum

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

grabs a bunch of words that sounds good
lines them akwardly
Keep bumping the thread thats your only use.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Again, this nitpicking is going nowhere. If you want people in Europe to Balkanize and divide then you’ll have to go directly to the regions in question and explain why it’s a good thing.

William Perry
William Perry

state the obvious, adding nothing of value
get called out for basically using context as a topic
then accuse those addressing the context of 'not being on topic'

Nigger

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

I get the feeling Im arguing with French alphabets who are paid to maintain their national integrity in the face of potential breakways who dont like the current state of Paris and dont think they should be in the same country anymore.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

I didnt say force it on them, I merely proposed a concept and apparently its highly inflammatory to a select few people who have no connection to National Socialism. One guy was on the right track in that Hitler opposed breaking Germany up and argued passionately against it.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

anons arguing over who is white
There is plenty of time for this when the dust settles.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Examine the logistics that make your life possible.

YOU are an artificial construct.

Now go off with your little intellectual toys to the nursery and play like a good boy and leave the adults to talk.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

"Yellow Vests" in Paris: Macron and his ministers "fear for their lives"
Since Saturday, December 1, panic has reached the top of the state. Anguish gradually turning into tetany. Proof if needed of shock, resulting in the government's incapacity, since Wednesday, December 5, ministers multiply the calls on radio and television to ask the "yellow vests" not to come to protest in Paris, this Saturday, December 8th.

Many ministers have even canceled their displacements to avoid mobilizing, for their security, units of mobile forces, already exhausted. Every trip of the President of the Republic is particularly demanding: boos, whistles, requests for resignation, threats of violence against him. The situation is serious.

Between the lines, everyone understood: the state is no longer able to cope with all the predictions of mobs, insurrectional regroupings and assaults of the most violent "yellow vests", broken with the methods of the ultra left, having decided to converge in numbers in Paris next weekend "to break everything".

With the exception of those who hold essential positions, ministers' aides have been instructed not to come to work this weekend. "Everyone is scared. Fear for the stability of the institutions, for the continuity of the State, for the French, for our lives, for France, " says a source close to the presidency of the Republic.

archive.is/L4g6o
valeursactuelles.com/politique/info-va-gilets-jaunes-paris-macron-et-ses-ministres-craignent-pour-leur-vie-101515

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (552.62 KB, 804x911)

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Some of you are alright, don't go to work tomorrow morning.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

exactly 1 month from now macron's head will be on a pike. screencap this post

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

No ones arguing over who is white unless Im missing that discussion going on, all Europeans are white and Aryan according to the NSDAP. My points are carefully chosen to align with the concept of Ein Volk, Ein Reich. Where does the volk stop, where does it begin. Not every country is Germany and Germanic people. Ive brought up more examples than you can count on a hand.
race is a construct
KYS kike.

Attached: nsdap-race.jpg (1.36 MB, 4000x2700)
Attached: nsdap-race2.jpg (124.33 KB, 674x600)
Attached: our-race-is-our-nation.jpg (183.82 KB, 1074x1148)

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

actionable governance

when the government collapses, the previously allied disparates turn on each other for control.

Luke Long
Luke Long

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.33 MB, 1600x1200)

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

why don't "kids" just attack the police? there are more of them, and none of the pigs have enough balls to use live ammo on them, and even jail is better than the shithole Macron would drive the (already shitty) country into if left as president
if dubs Macron will be thrown off the top of the eifel tower, and not just for being a faggot

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

checked. trips of beginnings
This was predicted on the cover of the economist. I think that the god of chaos used their intent (for it to happen in the US) and twisted to our advantage. Praise kek
Checked. Memetic Wizards have been working full time on an ice age
That nose. At the G20, standing next to the arab… threatening him. I wonder is Saudi is bankrolling the revolts now.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/macron-mbs-video-g20-summit-khashoggi-france-saudi-arabia-mohammad-bin-salman-worry-a8661386.html
checked
tfw we memed this

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-04-at-10.56.00-AM.png (2.89 MB, 2212x1048)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-07-at-11.08.30-AM.png (1.01 MB, 1296x626)

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Tractors, riots, wonder what the nogs and shitskins are going to do in Paris. If they hit the streets Saturday could be a full out race war or lead to a civil war.

Even Bovaria in Germany has long had semi-autonomy and wanted to be fully their own nation.
Of course the jews crush any attempt at national sovereignty and identity because if Bavaria watches out for Bavarians they won't be German and can't be cucked as easily with the holohoax lie. The same holds true for the Welsh and the guilt from the Colonial British Empire

Not really all that surprising. The French police are working class people as well and are also being screwed by the barbarian hordes being let in. Ever dollar spent on a nigger is a dollar not in the French police's pension or not added to their salary.

Eli Green
Eli Green

still no argument
no evidence for his claims
acts indignant when called out
Okay, nothing is happening.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Research the prophecies of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959)

He predicted things like smartphones, refugees, euro-crash, ww3, as well as:

In an interview given in the 1950s Alois Irlmaier related the following:
"The city with the iron tower (Paris?) becomes the victim of its own people.
They ignite everything. Revolution is, and everything is going wildly.
The large city with the iron tower is on fire. But this has been done by its own people,
not by those who came from the east."

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

The time for words has passed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (983.95 KB, 630x961)

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

broken with the methods of the ultra left, having decided to converge in numbers in Paris next weekend "to break everything".
When your pet golem betrays you

Attached: smug-anime-guy.jpg (26.99 KB, 253x300)

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Hopefully some soldiers with access to armories are in contact with somebody who knows people that want to be armed. You need firearms and shooters to escalate to euromaidan tier.

t. Cianigger

Whatever faggot if they wanted it to happen they'd do it and none of your reeeee'ing at me can change that.

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

2nd pic not a real head chopper like what was posted in the other thread.
BUT
10/10 for symbolism/stage prop tier construction using big box store wood and a modified shipping pallet held together with shitty ass chinese drywall screws
I believe the translation on the cardboard blade is "macron is gone".
Kek for writing it on a blood stained blade edge

VIVA LA FRANCE

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

acts like a nigger to try and spite the person calling him a nigger
nice

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

NATO should have been dissolved in the 1980's when the USSR fell. There's no need for it. It's just a bureaucratic system begging for a war that has no cause save to justify that bureaucracy.

Connor Long
Connor Long

The real funny part is the road sign that says watch out for splatter.

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

BOI HE BOUT TA DO IT.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

thinking Bavaria should separate from the rest of Germany
if the nation is smaller and weaker, it'll be harder to control, trust me goy!
Found the kike. Same strategy all over, you just try to get nations to split up into smaller parts to be more easily controlled.

Joseph King
Joseph King

Fear for their lives
They sound pretty (((innocent))) to me.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Yea I dont argue for Bavarian sovereignty, or Saxony, or any of that shit. Thats some other guy.

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Hopefully some soldiers with access to armories are in contact with somebody who knows people that want to be armed. You need firearms and shooters to escalate to euromaidan tier.
there's something like 22 million gunowners in france, i think they will do ok if civilwar breaks out

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

true if trips

John Walker
John Walker

the rich 'french' classes have destroyed what it means to be French.

The French people have protected national heroes, their monuments, and destroyed the institutions / symbols of post-modern cultural destruction

it is time for the French to control their destiny, not nihilistic plutocrats

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Fyi for anyone wondering, that Hermit card is from the cover of The Economist's "The World in 2017"

Not anything mystical

Attached: TW2017-Cover-UK-REV-NO-BC-trimmed.jpg (1.01 MB, 1557x2048)

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Frenchfag reporting in !
For the first time since 1789, we're united without leaders. No pseudo-leftist corrupted politicians, fucking reporters gets rocks in faces after 3 weeks of propaganda… Even if we're going to ruin everything, peoples speacks from themselves. So yeah, revendications are vagues, maybe stupid. Maybe were gonna loose a lot. But know what ? No one fucking care. 85% supports for the gilets jaunes.
Lets break everything

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

Good luck frog

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

2nd picture
Authentic real made in France head chopper.
warms my heart to see it out on prominent display

I did not read down far enough in the thread to see the picture.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

<Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité.
for you

Attached: travail.png (586.67 KB, 640x415)

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité.
Yeah, keep posting jewish globalist slogans.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Trips make it so! Hang 'em high, Frenchbros!

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

You baguettes' love of protest and riot really fucking struck gold on this occasion! Frogs eternally redeemed
UUUU

Attached: bdda8997e865620d701d4288448ba5d3998a631b42b508a3f3150bd270ef27a1.gif (5.9 MB, 284x214)

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

The Twitter post says 134 students were arrested after "incidents" at that high school. What incidents? LOts of niggers there.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

a landlocked ethnostate
Because that worked out so well for the Rhodesians now didn't it?

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

Bonne chance Frog user

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

see

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

literal far leftist complaining about macron

Ok, don't care. If the 'true leftists' win against the capitalists, they'll be dealing with being a total fucking shitshow of anarchy and communism - or else face nationalist parties.

become a communist shithole that has to end up becoming another macron making concessions for globohomo. eternal revolution, never ending, until nothing of france remains.

eventually, you'll become like baltics & poland, post-communist and nationalistic; even if you hold onto judeo-catholicism or whatever

if not, you'll become islamic

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Travail, famille, patrie
Only rational motto.

Attached: 200px-Informal-emblem-of-the-French-State-(1940–1944).svg.png (20.31 KB, 200x242)

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

*Travail, famille, patrie*, much better.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

ayy you beat me to it

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Propaganda from "petin" / "vichy"
Notorious collabs traitors…
You maybe like a far right government, but here, no one like a government rising on their own betrayal.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

The entire government you're frustrated with and want to "break" are the eternal opponents of your "notorious collabs traitors". You're an incoherent dipshit.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Considering he and his like minded compatriots saw how weak and pitiful the French people had become, I'd say his "betrayal" was more like tough love.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

(((MACRON))) KILL EM ALL
archive.is/kgkgm

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (153.86 KB, 629x315)

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

their own betrayal.
Propaganda Vichy was autonomous to the point where the US tried to make deals with Vichy. The betrayal was from the British and de gaulle who assassinated the Vichy leadership.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

all of the Vichy were just puppets
they had no ideological backing and were just opportunists
they weren't in any way French Nationalists who cared about France
Action Francaise never existed

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

12515604 (You)

race is a construct

KYS kike.

I was mocking the idiot that said France is a social construct you pitiful mong.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

In begore the military defect en masse to the Protesters. If the police response was favorable for the protesters, the military response can only be stronger.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Jonathan (((Cohen)))
The jew can't help but expose his true nature.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

Petain saved the French nation, frogbro.
This. Remember the LVF, Marcel Deat, Jacques Doriot, and others, who were all Fascists fighting for France against the Bolsheviks in Russia.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

You don't make any sense.

A far right government is better than what the French have now.

The only traitors here are Macron and co.

Also, what does Putin or some long dead regime have to do with this?

Nothing. Which is exactly the same as the value of your opinions.

Nothing.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Don't yield, no matter what. And for gods sake do everything you can to bring jewish usury into the focus of your efforts. The people on the street need to know what's at stake next week in Morocco.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

The disgusting kike's scared now. Serves him right.

Matthew King
Matthew King

You didn't post the pic that was attached to his tweet

Attached: Dtv79MPWsAELuN-.jpg (77.84 KB, 750x706)

David Price
David Price

KILL THEM ALL!
#antisemitism
Jee why would anyone hate Jews?
KILL THEM ALL!

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

Pretty sure the burning of Paris was also one of the first signs of the utter murderrape of Europe where anything north-east of the danube-rhine line gets gassed into goo.
If political turmoil in the Balkan starts kicking off too, I'd start running.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

That's either a troll account (although he sign in the pictuer he shows is real), or it's the most arrogant kike ever.

James Rogers
James Rogers

DAY OF THE BAGUETTE

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

it is the only option for zionist kikes in france that hate islamification (because they're retards that think zionists aren't behind it) or poland-esque nationalism resulting from a post-communist-collapse regime, or a nationalist one (since basically this is currently communism)

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

nope.
As i said, rage is past that point. Leftist politicians are out. As are far right. As are syndicates !
That's a fight against corruption. Most of us want changes like destitition of senate (200 senators, most of them are literally never there…). Respect of fucking "referendum"(not sure of trad) => if we vote against UE, don't enter UE !
So yeah, highest taxes and no money, Time to slow down ambient corruption, the fight never end…

years of protest literally every weekend for 2 fucking effective result. In 20 years. So Yeah, back to the basics, after all, riot is a national tradition here.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

DO IT & SHOW IT ON TV!
Make antisemitism mainstream.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Check your manuals, vichy send workers from "free France" to germany. The other half of france was occuped

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Thank. God. France has been fucking horrible with Macron, it's about time to start a coup. Let's hope they take back France for the french, and not for sandmen.

Attached: IMG-0362.PNG (287.37 KB, 1024x701)

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

History's fucking repeating itself, LOL

✡media✡
Reported. GTFO

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

Napoleon's parents were from Livorno Italy but there's some good evidence they were Albanian immigrants to Italy.

Napoleon was definitely NOT a French patriot. In fact he was a disaster for France.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

saw it in the twatter thread of the kike linked above who said "kill em all"

Attached: french-political-compass.jpg (197.41 KB, 1080x1150)

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

kikes are all the same.
You think we are stupid.
God sees through your lies, which is why you dare not speak his name.
yeah, not mystical, but the NWO attempting to steer events using esoteric / kike magic.
Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité
seen as a mixed race ideal, that's jewish sure, but seen as a national slogan for french people, that is ALSO
Travail, Famille, Patrie
Don't D&C this movement, co-opt it.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

(((Cohen)))
Not even surprised.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

I seriously hope the Jews get their justice. As always, I'll get my weaponry ready to go for this occasion.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

vichy send workers to Germany. Yes,Germany used foreign labor from European countries and?
The other half of france was occuped
because they were at war with the British & the British would obviously attempt landings which they did Dippe & later D-day.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Germany shouldn't separate into a bunch of small countries which would be easily controlled and conquered
<hurr durr ur a kike!!!1
Why would I be afraid to say Yahweh's name? There's a special place in hell for kike shills like you.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

"Ouch" the heeb says as he strikes you
<delete this.jpg

Attached: ouch.PNG (91.01 KB, 658x854)

Ian Green
Ian Green

Attached: cries-out-in-pain-2.PNG (69.26 KB, 653x782)

James Ward
James Ward

there's something like 22 million gunowners in france, i think they will do ok if civilwar breaks out
That is pretty much burger tier good to know thanx for sharing user.

Attached: french-pepe.jpg (42.26 KB, 528x424)

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Attached: cries-out-in-pain-3.PNG (59.53 KB, 655x729)

David Hughes
David Hughes

Attached: missing-the-irony.PNG (29 KB, 652x351)

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Vichy was autonomous
When an "independant regime" is sending his own peoples as slavec to the victor, and rule only half of his country, i'ts called a puppet.
Autonomous

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

BUY BITCOIN
top kek

Attached: apu-862.jpg (5.1 KB, 200x174)

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

And then they wonder why the Holocaust should've happened

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Attached: cries-out-in-pain-4.PNG (68.53 KB, 654x750)

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

THIS IS WHAT CHUTZPAH LOOKS LIKE

Attached: Chutzpa---When-a-Kike-Needs-Help--Lifting-His-Massive-Balls.jpg (78.42 KB, 590x386)

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Deep down, I think they know. They wouldn't get so sensitive if they didn't.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

There's no way that's a real kike. It's too perfect.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

The account is 8 years old.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

They can't fathom why people hate them and so when you toss back their old republicuck memes back at them
slavec to the victor,
They were volunteers, paid, and housed hardly slaves unless you are counting jews.
Autonomous
They governed themselves in the rest of France to the point where thy had their own navy!

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

It's not hard to get a weapon here…
Hunting permit or Shooting club required. You only need to be 18. Any adult can have a handgun or 12mmR in 2 hours.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

1965 immigration act

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

the account is 8 years old
Wow.
I mean for all their talk about "muh high ashkenazi IQ" they sure are fucking retards when it comes to not making others want to gas you.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Ashkenazi jews don't have high IQs. Just like Chinese don't. They ONLY report their higest and say that's the average.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

holy shit is this the police or ISIS?

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Excellent group of posts user.
<broke rib laffin cant breeeve nao

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Blow everything the fuck out you mad lads, make the rest of the world see just how impotent their own news media are. When the cattle see those French tanks rolling in to quash their very own people, they will finally realize all is not as it seems. The gas narrative will not hold water for long, and every ugly little truth will be laid bare for all the rest to see.

This is only the beginning, and you can bet your ass the rest of the countries will be taking notice and will be growing bold. Europe is a powderkeg, and the French just lit the fuse. Right now, every minor conflict has the chance to grow into an immense fireball engulfing everything, and it's all thanks to these people. Once again in history, the French are the first to dare stand up and fight. You are an example for us all. Leave nothing standing.

Attached: god-damn.jpg (78.66 KB, 1520x1080)

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

can you get this image out to the paris frogs? the kikes are openly taunting us with this painting.
god speed

Attached: endless-sleep.jpg (201.39 KB, 789x775)

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

They were volunteers, paid, and housed hardly slaves unless you are counting jews.

You don't know wat u're talking about. At that time, evec german workers were rationed by war. No one ever wanted to leave their countryto help a foreign invador on the verge of defeat.

That's not only ignorant, That's stupid.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

What's his excuse for France and the rest of Europe being browned by his kind.

Nolan King
Nolan King

dun be raycis

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

Attached: cries-out-in-pain-5.1.PNG (97.66 KB, 660x862)
Attached: cries-out-in-pain-5.2.PNG (55.57 KB, 654x614)

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

It's not hard to get a weapon here…
< Any adult can have a handgun or 12mmR in 2 hours.
Good news is simply abounding in this thread

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Attached: cries-out-in-pain-6.PNG (75.19 KB, 653x931)

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Occupy wall street was initially about something but got taken over by hippies and sjw’s(before we knew to call them that) and fags. You watch the videos and there might be a guy or two laying out some Red pulled but the crowd that encompasses them or engages in talk are brain dead hippies. Occupy was basically an excuse for hippies and fags to get together, drop some acid, bang each other out in tents and have the balls to say they accomplished something meaningful(akin to the pipeline protestors that effectively did nothing but make a environmental mess despite that being what they were against).

At least in France this is a grass root volk “we ain’t going to take it anymore” movement that despite media and Jewish attempts at subverting and playing down as yourself, has shown be be about much more than the price of fuel. It’s what happens in a majority white country that has bleed the volk dry to keep pet niggers. And people are tired of working 40+hours a week to barely make it by and not have any savings so that a fresh batch of Syrian niggers can get shipped in next door and set up with rent/food/health care/ literally free cash and to boot are being forced to go to the same school as their children.

Having to call in the military is not only their last resort but also a bad move. It will only rile up the French more. I’ll give you fact that the French are known to riot every few years but this is something way bigger. The media blackout on it says everything. (((They’re scared)))

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

It's because their audaciousness has been ratified by their control over the situation. Now that the (((narrative))) can no longer be fully controlled, people are waking up. The kike thought that the internet would provide means of more easily indoctrinating the people, but in fact, I believe it has been the greatest weapon against them there could possibly have been.
May the sentiments spread to the east, the west, the north and the south! The Reich must not have died in vain.
HAPPY HANUKAH

Attached: hitler-releases-holocaust-2.jpg (53.59 KB, 1000x563)

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

I'm done. If I kept capping and posting kikefull anti-white tweets I would be here for 8 years.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

Chinese military in that pic never did.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

slippery as fuck, always.
GOD. not G-D
Smaller nations better resist infiltration by kikes, since you stand out more. Your manipulation of markets, usurious loans and child theft and rape can't go unnoticed.
The EU was a blessing for you, as you could inflitrate and co-opt, fif it wasn't yours from the very start.
Now picture a stinking deviant kike trying the same tricks with a small nation. You'd be hanging from a lamp post
so if you are not a kike? you are a fucking moron.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Destroy your central bank and add a country to the list of those that do not have a rothschild owned bank

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

"Mid vid : Voila une classe qui se tient sage"
=> Thats is a quiet class !

Students joined the movement like 3 weeks later, no one really take them seriously.
Omg, what's the point of blocking your college ?

Juan King
Juan King

You say that Germany should split up into a bunch of tiny countries, same with France and Britain, and then have the nerve to call anyone else a shill? Pathetic.
Go back to CIAnigger class, you need to work on your skills, kike.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

First picture
<Not the hallmark of a rational creature
They simply do not fucking know when to keep their big fat whiney ass mouths shut

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

They don't want us to get any ideas… 30-40 years ago this would be exciting news because the average American would be confused.

The media spreads whatever lie the corporations who own them tell them to disseminate. Maximize profits. Minimize unrest, unless it is profitable.

The media didn't downplay #BLM. Good luck finding comprehensive #GiletsJaunes coverage via the MSM.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

burger tier good
<population of France ~ 67 million
22/67 = .32 = 32%
Plus I highly doubt it's a 2+:1 ratio of guns:people.
inb4 hurrrrrr but (((CNN))) said it's less than 1 gun per person!!! - yes (((they))) did.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Give this man a baguette.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

6月4日天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
自由西藏
习近平喜欢小熊维尼
台湾不是中国
国民党是真正的中国政府

Attached: pooh.png (298.93 KB, 970x545)

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

checked.
The french team isn't racing in the america's cup this year - they lost their funding.
no cogent response? no discussion of the concepts? the door is behind you, chaim.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Also most of the people who own guns are in rural areas. Good if/when the revolution reaches them, but the people currently rioting in the cities will have a harder time. I think they can do it though, fire and sticks are a very effective weapon.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

fire and sticks
Don't forget rocks. A large rock still dazes you even if you're wearing the best head armor helmet protection.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

Ireland (small) is just as subverted as Britain (big). The Netherlands (small) is just as subverted as Germany (big). Belgium (small) is just as subverted as France (big). Serbia (small) is just as subverted as Russia (big).
Splitting up Germany into smaller nations would only help the kikes better control and conquer them.
Hitler recognized this; by arguing against it you're shitting all over Hitler's legacy, which is what clearly outs you as a kike.

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

two morons with some bullshit

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

You realize jews control all search engines and social media, right?

The skypes try to shut it down but they never succeed completely.

Isaac James
Isaac James

Macron is here or Macron was here (like Kilroy).

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Small countries are easy to strong arm with larger more powerful countries…. D&C to split strength up into tiny little nations.
There are records receipts for their payment from WWII you dolt again this does not apply to jews, prisoners or POWs for obvious reasons.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Any adult can have a handgun or 12mmR in 2 hours.
No. Pay a visit to /k/ wiki, you're clearly not knowledgeable about the matter.
handgun
Category B. Need a loicense plus 3 validated shooting sessions, separated by at least 2 months each. Or maybe you were talking about black powder funs?
12mmR
I'm sorry, what are you talking about?

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Macron
This is here

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

So they finally figured out the root of the problem, huh? Good.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

you do realize the frogs that are rioting are from the rural areas?
They didn't bring their guns the first few times. If the military is going to fire on them I am sure that will change quickly.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Where is the tanks on 30 meme from again?

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Macron, jews' whore

Attached: Macron-paj.webm (927.98 KB, 1280x720)

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Occupy wall street was initially about something but got taken over by hippies and sjw’s(before we knew to call them that) and fags. You watch the videos and there might be a guy or two laying out some Red pulled but the crowd that encompasses them or engages in talk are brain dead hippies. Occupy was basically an excuse for hippies and fags to get together, drop some acid, bang each other out in tents and have the balls to say they accomplished something meaningful(akin to the pipeline protestors that effectively did nothing but make a environmental mess despite that being what they were against).
I can concur, I was at a few. We called SJWs Hipster Hippies and that was an adequate description. They all came from wealthy families, and they shat everything up and when a woman died at the Vancouver one, they stole from her shrine because "Souls don't real yo."
That and they turned out to be spies sent by the cops and one was actually fucking the police commander. They went out of their way to throw out people's stuff ,especially if they were white male and homeless.
Then, we got kicked out, and then the council of Canadians (communists) stole the donation money ($5k)

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

your argument is self defeating. If small is 'just' as subverted as big, then making small changes nothing.
My argument is about racial identity. Smaller means tighter racial identity. If poland and italy gave up their identity to 'europe', the rising nationalism there would mean nothing.

Break these infested hell holes up, let the smaller nations correct the nigger and jew problems, then re-form.

Hitler failed. He thought he could get rid of the jew by straight out combat. If he'd nurtured revolution and fracture in his enemies, he could then have walked into the the cleansed remnants and re-united them.
correctish. ici = 'here'
Macron c'est Ici
Macron, (He) is Here. It is a declarative statement.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Kikes are being told directly that the goyim know by the goyim themselves, this guy directly admits that kikes are behind White genocide, and he still has the nerve to whine about anti-Semitism. They never know when to quit. These kikes are going to get themselves Holocausted for real if they don't knock this shit off.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

This is the perfect chance to call him out for being a Jewish Supremacist

Attached: 1439910689774.jpg (46.47 KB, 369x365)

William Carter
William Carter

Outdated info. Limited chargers (3rounds) not included, witch is -i know- stupid.
And 12mm rifle, witch is enouth to kill 3 boars. Or humans.
50€ and 18 years old, hunting licence. That's all.

Rurals are blocking, great city are rioting. Trainstation will be "filtered" this week-end, everyone expect violences at these…

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

and the rest of the quislings
Do you even know where that word/name comes from? Quisling? You can google it I guess. But I'm kind of shocked that nobody else called you out on it to be honest.
Quisling did nothing wrongQuisling only wanted to protect his people from international jewryt. norwegian

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Why fear for their lives you ask? Because they know they are guilty.

Attached: 6484645645236807823545677908.jpg (69.79 KB, 1280x720)

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

A completely unrelated idea for the sole purpose of academic consideration that has absolutely no relevance to this situation: a well-placed flaming bottle of petrol can turn a tank from an offensive weapon to to a deathtrap in a matter of seconds.

William Morales
William Morales

Your argument is that the German race should divide itself into a bunch of enclaves that are weak. You are a kike shill, go kill yourself. You're attempting (and failing) at convincing people that
together we are weak, divided we are strong
Which is not, nor has it ever been, the reality.
And Hitler will win in the end when we carry out his will.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Macron is here or Macron was here (like Kilroy).
< Macron was here (like Kilroy).
broke ribs laffin again cant breeeeve
Thanx user

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: parties.png (640.3 KB, 1789x824)

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

Is it happening?

Attached: happening.png (308.45 KB, 574x351)

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Tractors incoming… cracked me up.

Vive La Revolution! Leave it to farmers to stockpile enough diesel to make it to Paris.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Ukraine protests if I'm remembering correctly.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Leave it to farmers to stockpile enough diesel to make it to Paris.
Something tells me they will easily get help with fuel along the way.

VIVA LA FROG FARMERS

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

These kikes are going to get themselves Holocausted for real if they don't knock this shit off.
Surely you're not so weak and supplicant that all someone who has tried to exterminate you would have to do is halt the act in progress and you'd forget all about the attempt?

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Quisling took over with a nationalist government just after the (((benevolent allies))) all ordered their own troops to fire on Germany, before all immediately fleeing to the (((UK)))

Everyone in the norwegian government including the king fucking left lol, again because they knew they had committed treason and all refused to be held accountable for their actions by being scum and violating their own country's "neutrality"

That's totally what the GOOD SIDE would do.

Attached: 817237986312987148124761924761297846.png (45.3 KB, 1200x727)

Caleb James
Caleb James

you are too low IQ for this board.
Your argument is that the German race should divide itself into a bunch of enclaves that are weak.
nope. I'm not. even slightly.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Christmas & birthday wish (I was born in December): The French hanging jews before the end of the month.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Not true. French army has a lot of members supporting the movement itself. What will happen is a no-show and big collapse of the Armée de Terre.
GROUNDS FOR ACTUAL REVOLUTION AND CIVIL WAR

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

You said you supported Bavaria and other German states separating from Germany, and said the same about France and Britain. Why are you trying to deny it? We have IDs here retard, anyone can go up and see you say it.
/oven/index.html

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

texas, USA
get to it, texans

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

Why contain it?

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Intelligence DID NOT indicate (((they))) were behind the problems in paris

Attached: dinaranger15-1609.jpg (394.01 KB, 716x1009)

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

What Manga is that? Looks cool.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

You forget that a neighbouring country, oh I don't know, let's say Italy would have no problem shipping some firearms to dismantle the French Government (read EU) from the outside (read inside).

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Attached: 17411549.png (86.29 KB, 500x437)

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Jeez I got banned from Twitter for much much less.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Is it happening?

Saturn Day may very well be a day of historical destiny.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Yes, it's certainly possible that they can get guns easily. Europe is a small, densely packed place, and with little border security it should be easy. The riots will have to sustain themselves for long enough and be violent enough for gun trades to be established.

Michael Green
Michael Green

you said the media is owned by jews
therefore you’re reported
Put a bullet in your head.

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

I don't know user, I saved it because it looked like the reincarnation of Jesus of course. Use jewgle.

Attached: 01.jpg (577.44 KB, 1280x1819)

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Italy would have no problem shipping some firearms to dismantle the French Government (read EU) from the outside (read inside).
Eh. I doubt it. Unless it came to the military killing yellow vest citizens. The flip side though is best goy Trump would support Macaroni and the (((EU))).

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Hope it doesnt turn into a sacrificial day to please kikes.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Considering how Trump has verbally shat on Macaroni in the past, if he turns to assist him and the (((EU))) we could use that narrative to our advantage by painting him as a turncoat.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

YOu go with a crowbar to

1. fight assholes
2. Pry up those French cobblestones that can be thrown as effective missiles.s

Attached: f9eb99aa-e026-11e6-a303-e49f56b5b765-780x504.jpg (126.62 KB, 780x504)

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Will Ameribros start smuggling supplies to France to help with the uprising?

Attached: slav-stalker-toilet.jpg (19.65 KB, 474x237)

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

It might not be the Italian government, but somebody in italy is going to want to ignite the powder keg that is france.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

There's not enough diesel to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desparate, your turn.

Attached: latest-2.png (346.4 KB, 524x511)
Attached: 0bad716f5b0b2710213bd229a9756850798e3734623a73229f08e9ab291281fc.png (67 B, 1x1)

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

In Vancouver the Canadian government is giving Somali refugees $4500 a month each and in many cases they're giving them deeds to entire houses out in Surrey too.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

…..No

Attached: 40625DFE-0005-4B34-A221-74F8E2AAE645.PNG (2.78 MB, 1237x917)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Desperate.
The sound they'll make rattling their cage will serve as a warning to the –
ELECTRONIC OLD MEN

Attached: electronic-old-men.jpg (86.41 KB, 630x417)

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Doubt it. There's that big pond between the two countries.
Unless an user is filthy rich and can afford to travel to France private to ignore TSA and get his way through customs on the other side then it's impossible for a white to smuggle weapons.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

chaos
frogs

Time to reaffirm our faith boys

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

I would but I can't in this situation. (In Minecraft of course.)

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

Attached: blatant.png (113.29 KB, 305x445)

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

The democratic national committee is down the hall, chaim.

Attached: cece960a22d004965d7dfde624a76439e27c8da8183bcf5da130615e07c25df4.png (74.37 KB, 1000x850)

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Or perhaps, even as a warning to the (((electronic old men)))

Attached: 28377a1ef1557bff34f30a6e2e4fb1ad38dc2e4da6591a216e1e957b3689c8bb.gif (1.3 MB, 349x254)

James Long
James Long

anyone who doesn't support the orange kike is a kike themself

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

was convicted of being a member
what kinda wacky shit is this?

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Why did the filtered kike reply to him when you didn't reply to one of filtered kike's posts.

Andrew James
Andrew James

Only Israel can have borders. >:(((((((

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

oh, he dun goofed now.
The moment Macron called in the military to quell the protestors hes shown that he has lost the grip of power.
And the very second a single round is fired from those zogbots, he has lost completely.
Soon, every other country will intervene to dethrone him and "save the french people from a bloodthirsty dictator".
But no help from America, fuck no, there's no oil to liberate in france AFAIK.

Attached: dis-be-good.gif (1 MB, 350x191)

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

I've noticed a lot of Jewish men seem to have shaved heads these days. Maybe (((they))) think those curly mops of coal-black hair are a dead giveaway.

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

deploy 65k cops to watch whites protest
no cops to watch niggers and arabs
what could possibly go wrong?

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Liberal Democracy
The velvet glove reveals the mailed fist.

Attached: 5947197803-349d3e3b86-b.jpg (249.07 KB, 750x1000)

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

A group of anons could from USA to Canada then to Greenland then Iceland then france. 5 guys and a Bush plane could do it, bring ars and 556 that could really help the frogs.

Asher Long
Asher Long

Believing the oil meme

Attached: 4247c260929c4445f28f84755849b96c3de21743cbdb56eca44c4ddadc1f4c55.png (16.01 KB, 321x322)

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Those guys are Italian

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Up to a point. Most policemen sign up to help people (believe or not).

If they don't believe an order is legal or ethical, they are not bound by honor to follow it.

Like shooting fellow citizens. They reserve the right to tell the government to fuck off, in rare cases. Normally in unions, so… hard to fire them as long as they file a grievance, etc.

Come on Gendarmes, get in here with us.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Stop planning so openly CIA is watching. :^(

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Is that Jean Claude Van Damme in a power armor ?

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

So what it didn't do China any harm, we all still buy their slave made shit, they have a massive and expanding military, they keep their people censored, silence dissent with violence, and the latest leader is leader for life so it's a terrorist dictatorship.
It has done them no harm at all.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

I do have one request french fries!

Mount macrons head on a fucking spike on the guillotine, right above the neck brace, looking down judgingly on the heads of jews, traitors and other scum when they get processed

Attached: Quality-numbers.jpg (24.62 KB, 430x320)

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

Marco is from Idaho and Tarma is from Hokkaido
-t. Metal Slug pro

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Attached: 200.gif (26.85 KB, 200x200)

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Frog civil war will make my cock DIAMONDS

FUCKING DIAMONDS

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT ALL OF EUROPE WILL FALTER NO MATTER THE RESULTS

From the ashes no jew survives

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Good luck Frogs. Remove the criminals! May you have 100 years of peace and freedom.

William Ward
William Ward

I might just come and fight. Sieg Heil from Germany.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Will Ameribros start smuggling supplies to France to help with the uprising?
In terms you can understand NO
There has to be 50 different ways the feds can charge you if you get caught.
of course if you are a kike and helping out the promised land they will give you a spare C5 cargo plane

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

all of Europe will falter, no matter the results
macron does nothing
protesters are dispersed
status quo remains
somehow this makes everything falter
You are retarded.
smuggling supplies
Don’t any Frenchmen have METAL 3D printers?
Download the torrent of gun parts, print some fucking guns out of blocks of metal, and kill people.

John Robinson
John Robinson

Soon, every other country will intervene to dethrone him and "save the french people from a bloodthirsty dictator".
No they will kill the "Nazis" in yellow vests. Mark my words, they don't want revolutions against bankers inspiring other countries to do the same.

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

Shills like you still trying to pretend like nothing will come of this.
BLACKPILL-NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Lurk more, the Jew are aware that they are losing grip in europe, killing yellow vests will more likely result in more revolts in countries.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

They wouldn't be able to afford them, especially after the taxes they will have to pay to get it delivered.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

They won't spin that narrative user, reminder that governments have justified opening fire upon unarmed civilians before and will continue to do so if it means they get to consolidate their power.
Implying you can't buy bullets/shotgun shells separately and just 3d print plastic firearms
implying you aren't just some Jewish anti energy shill
The french are already doing more than (((you))) by stepping up to the plate in the first place. All my energy goes towards France.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

(heavenly)

Download the torrent of gun parts, print some fucking guns out of blocks of metal, and kill people.

Earlier in the thread it was established that our frog brothers have pretty much everything they need in that dept.

Attached: lUBYL0o.png (213.55 KB, 496x593)

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

It's not a matter of what zogbots will do but what the indoctrinated mob isn't doing, they're not going after the jew orchestrators, they're all out in the streets wheel spinning playing patticake with the zogbot meatwall.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

No they will kill the "Nazis" in yellow vests. Mark my words, they don't want revolutions against bankers inspiring other countries to do the same.
God speed French men, legends will be born of these fires and they will spread because of you.

Attached: 1523565278725.png (247.35 KB, 550x399)

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

you’re a jew because you’re telling people to literally print guns and kill the fucking jews
Commit suicide. Now.
oy vey the communists are better than you
Bullet to the brain.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

the yellow vests are communist
Shill confirmed.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Attached: Hastert.jpeg (37.9 KB, 750x629)

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

300,000 people are rioting
Freeways are being blocked
Toll booths and gas stations have been taken over
French legislature discussing vote of no confidence to remove Macron from office
Protesters are naming the jew in print and spoken word

Nobody is doing anything
We're all eager to see French kikes being dragged out of their synagogues and cushy offices to face the guillotine, but this stuff takes time to play out.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

You’ll have to do better than that, shlomo.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Not a blackpill, they don't want this to spread and will do anything to cover it up. If not shooting "Nazis" then maybe an (((unfortunate accident))) like a plane crash or explosion.
I hope so too user. I hope the kikes don't win.
That's if they report on it and don't fabricate shit. They just have to enter the crowd, shoot a few lesser Jews and then declare all yellow vests Nazis and justify slaughter. And that's not even factoring in mudniggers being rolled in to do the slaughter or them using (((an unfortunate accident))).

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

for the price of a metal 3d printer you can get the tools needed to produce proper guns

John Barnes
John Barnes

Price, yes. Skill, no. That’s why the printer milling them for you is important.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Quick, someone Metoo this faggot!

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

The amount skill needed to make guns is low.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Attached: scared.png (14.5 KB, 593x155)

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

you can make a slamfire shotgun with 10$ and no skill

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

be French
don't have any weapon
niggers and mosque everywhere around
help me

Attached: hMAgme4f.jpg (186.77 KB, 1280x931)

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

queer

hmmm

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Per capita, jews have to have way more homos compared to any other group

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

A government sending in the army to put down its people. How are all those liberal values working out?

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

The yellow vests are much bigger than just Paris, and much bigger than just about muh taxes. It's all over the country and it's about French people taking their country back from the EU and the destructive immigration polices forced on them. The Paris protest is full of Antifa and "diverse" frenchmen trying to loot and stir things up like they always do. Pairs is almost irrelevant to the movement. Lugenpresse gonna luge and pretend the rest of the country doesn't exist because they are using Trump like rhetoric: "they have to go back, and even police and medics are now siding with the protestors

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

What else would a modern military be for? They aren't going to fight China or Algeria, so who are the tanks and planes for? For you.

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

No.
It's negros.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Although I'm not sure I believe it's faggotry rather than lack of intelligence mixed with muh dik.

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Cette fois-ci, pas de demi mesure.

Attached: Anon.-Agence-LAPI-exposition-Le-Juif-et-la-France-Palais-Berlitz-Paris-sept-oct-1941-coll.-Roger-Viollet.jpg (110.33 KB, 832x507)

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

buy beer
make pointy stick
drink beer
enter berserk mode
help yourself and enjoy

Attached: how-to-gif.gif (696.93 KB, 500x376)

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

It's the Jews, they reject the order of the universe.

Attached: absolutly-anti-logos.jpg (27.3 KB, 431x322)

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

Made me laugh.
I stand with France, let it be epic.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

I don't help fat chicks.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

GET COMFY gentleman
it's Happening

Frogs VR Zogs
Protest for gas ….the signs read kill pedos and build wall to keep out sandniggers …..gas La FakeNews indeed 😁

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Yeah, they are called CNC millers.
You put a block of steel in there and start the program. At the end you get a gun part.
You will also need a CNC lathe.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Fuck off you absolutely livid kike.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Not kind!

I will just stay locked up until I hear RWDS in my area.

Attached: 5752bdbc-f259-11e8-9d41-0c87b1d40bf7-1.jpg (179.89 KB, 1280x827)

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Someone post this at him.
I want to see the kvetching.

Attached: 1965-Immigration-Act.jpg (2.45 MB, 1580x4708)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

If Macron orders a massacre, he can save the EU. If he doesn't, he will rapidly be deposed. I'm enjoying this, he's in a lose-lose situation. Remember who his masters are, do you really think he'll betray them? The french better be ready to fight, with guns, because when ZOG gets cornered it gets violent.

Attached: rip-van-winkle.jpg (131.56 KB, 1200x630)

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

petin/vichy
putin
you dumb nigger, he means philippe petain

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

2018 what a Time to be alive Seriously FRANCE the Fucking French are actually Starting to Stand up for themselves good on you frogs you still acti like Faggy emo kids with your Noses in the air but at least you got your balls for now just remember after the Refugees convert you them balls are gone either that or your head so Fight the good fight it's the last chance you get

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

you’re a jew because you said to print guns and kill jews
This is how pathetic the paid shills are.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

Violence generates violence.
With fire you fight fire.

They might have tanks and bombs, but we have the numbers and persistance, plus we are those who make their wealth, once we cross our arms everything they have comes to ruins.

Attached: papai-estado-não-pode-ser-tirano-com-a-população-armada.png (219.82 KB, 872x886)

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

Household chemicals can be used to make stuff

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

So when will the US military intervene like they do with their springs? Not enough Arabs?

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

If French win, they will send their zogbot to finish the job (Anti-termite Whites)

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Read my post again
Implying you can't buy bullets/shotgun shells separately and just 3d print plastic firearms
You don't need metal to kill someone you fucking spastic retard. Jesus fucking christ, either you're really good at D&C or you're just so fucking retarded you're willing to ignore the statements of others for your inarticulate blackpill rage. Take your fucking meds and go outside for a bit or something fucking christ.

Attached: 0719aa2fdf2a0f296758da6eb1dbd8f82a9e66a1cadeab5985b7572b740e924d.gif (1.16 MB, 250x250)

Angel Long
Angel Long

fuck off hueskin muttcaco

Lucas King
Lucas King

The #1 enemy is unironically dogs, because they will be the first line of defense against anyone who goes innawoods.

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

The same way they liberated us from Adolf Hitler, the EVIL on earth ! Based America

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

The damage you can do with molotov cocktails is enormous

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

In Bahrain they completely crushed the Arab Spring protests. Violence works. Macron can use enough ultraviolence to stop them, he'll have to bulldoze the Arc d'Triomphe, but he can win.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Time to take a trip to the chemistry thread user

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

read my post again
I stand by what was said.
you don’t need metal
Fine, go have your plastic guns melt and explode in your face. Do you think this is a fucking game? Or that it’s an instant win scenario? What good is printing a gun for an INSURGENCY if your equipment can’t stand up to abuse over a LONG PERIOD? If a French civil war actually happened (it won’t), it would take multiple years, or at the very least multiple months. Plastic guns are worthless when going up against the entire rest of NATO, sent in as ✡peacekeeping✡ forces.

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

You imply that they won’t just cave at the first sign of actual violence, and that they won’t even cave to the right set of accessions in law and gibsmedats.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

checked
thanks user

Attached: 280px-Bryan-Cranston-(7598828512).jpg (10.92 KB, 280x187)

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

(1)
mutt
You fuck off, kike shill.

Attached: noose-instructions.jpg (76.63 KB, 725x1080)

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

France has a strong history of antisemitism

Attached: 1544147163955.png (500.15 KB, 616x645)

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Tbh if we're talking improvised weapons I'm sure any 3d printed gun won't stand the test of time unlike something like an AK. As for NATO, well, they can't be everywhere at once. Just pretend to be the NVA and NATO forces are the US. You get the idea. That's even if this goes that far tbh, if even the military hates macron's guts it might not even get that far.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Molotov cocktails. A Gun will draw attention to yourself. you can conceal molotovs in your jacket and toss em and run back into the crowd.

William Davis
William Davis

In Bahrain it was a bunch of Sunni Arabs and Pakis that the shot the Shia protesters. The French military is made up of the same people as the protesters no way they will massacre them

Dominic James
Dominic James

Apparently there was a french town named DEATH TO THE JEWS until 2014.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Mort_aux_Juifs

Fucking incredible bantz from the French.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

The French military is made up of the same people as the protesters no way they will massacre them
They're Algerian?

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Best of video

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

define anti-jewism as anti-semitism
define jewism as semitism
declare anti-zionism as anti-semitism
openly have zionist cocksuckers in government
support israel in spite of their murdering indiscriminately
say supporting a white ethnostate is bad because it means you support fringe indiscriminate murder
act like it's insanity to oppose zionism
wonder why people call Macron a jew fellator

Attached: 1504219402398.png (218.98 KB, 2688x2688)

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

You would think the name would have been changed decades ago

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

Yes indeed. And we know very well how (((based))) is America thanks to Pierre-Antoine Cousteau and his tremendous "L'Amérique Juive" (Jewish America), available here : archive.org/details/LameriqueJuive/

Attached: 1fc48eaaa4a2af376401b84b0016f856c61f5dbb6c14de1fec4ea8.png (532.36 KB, 597x1034)

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

In which he pays a tribute to Dixie. Hopefully you will rise up. You have guns.. no excuses

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

GODSPEED FREEDOM FROG

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Light firecrackers. Drop in glass bottle. Quickly cap glass bottle. Throw. Congratulation, air burst glass frag grenade. This trick was recently spread around by ANTIFA actually so it'll be great if the anti-communists put it to good use.

Paris will burn
No shit it had already burned multiple times before that prophecy was made. European capitals get sacked all the time, and France has had numerous revolutions. It's like saying "America will fall apart". Yeah, no shit. Every democracy eventually does, Nostradamus.

I'm 100% sure this is a sockpuppet on our side trying to stir the shit. He's doing a really good job, but he's not whiny enough to be a real kike.

Is it 8 years consistent? That's a rarity among sockpuppets, but I know some of the members of MPC maintain ones that old.

Less than 1 gun per person
means you can't have a revolution
Oh man, (((MSM))) is in for a fuckhuge surprise.

Not as easily as you think. Best case scenario you starve the air intake and cause it to lose power at the main engine. The backup APU will allow them to continue to use the weapons systems. Crew compartment has measures to prevent sucking in flaming fuels because we figured out that was a problem post-WWII. Tanks are NBC proofed. While details are suppressed, the fact is they can hermetically lock these things down at least for a while. Tanks are big. Thermal mass. A single molotov won't produce enough heat to make the crew bail before the fuel burns out. Douse the tank in flames? Yes, that will do it. As we saw in Ukraine it took several dozen molotovs to actually "cook" the crew of an APC. A single molotov won't do this. Like I said though, hit the engine air intake. The fire suppression system will trigger, but rinse and repeat if you have to until it doesn't.

mosques
The solution is staring you in the face. Remember when they did the mosque raids and found weapons at a bunch of them? Grab your friends, get some melee weapons, and go mosque to mosque and torch the place until you find a pile of fucking AKs.

There are actual metal 3D printers. They sinter the steel as they place it down. I've seen weapons made and fired that way. The machines are rare and expensive, however. CNC would be a much more practical solution.

If anyone intervenes it will be Germany. They'd love an excuse to effectively annex France and make the coveted "EU army".

Guns. A molotov cocktail will draw attention to yourself. You can conceal guns in your jacket and fire them and run back into the crowd.

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

not an AK-47 very easily. Also you can make Molotovs for very cheap and many of them. Besides they can be used to gain access to places where guns would be available.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

So is this the answer to why you contain it?

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

Once the momentum gets going, there is no reason to slow down. They have to keep building on what they have and go for the gold, or aluminum.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Look a hooker in the lobby

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

In the end (((they'll))) beg us to save (((them)))

Attached: adolf-hitler-winking.gif (1.62 MB, 457x462)

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (32.35 KB, 694x326)

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Loads of shitskins in French Army friend. More and more nigs in Gendarmerie as well. At least where I live.
It is about time to crush the whole thing with no survivor.

Attached: faggots-pretend-to-rule.webm (8.08 MB, 640x216)

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

archive.is/1UVP9

Attached: macron-whore-of-the-jews.png (306.89 KB, 513x786)

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

antisemitism
user, jews are not semites.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

"I'm not anti Semite. I'm anti Termite"

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

brainless morbidly obese 65iq halfbreed american detected
1. who fought the "american" war of independence against the English?
2. who marked that occasion by sending over a statue that became the symbol of the US

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

I thought that a semite was more cultural and language based than genetics and jews do meet the criteria.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Jews invented the French are cowards bullshit. They did this because France refused to go along with wars for Israel. Some NY Times kikes called them cheese eating cowards and started the "Freedom Fries" bullshit

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Frenchmen defect to protesters
Niggers do not defect because they don't give a fuck about wypipo problems
Soulless niggers do what they always do when given authority and proceed to murder and rape protesters
Protesters kill nigger cops
MSM notices it was only niggers killed but declines to mention that was because the cops were all niggers
Niggers chimp at white-skinned yellow vests
White-skinned yellow-vests kill niggers back
Race war occurs
Dick = diamonds

Already posted multiple times. Threads move slower here compared to other imageboards. You have plenty of time to read the thread and get your word in before we hit bumplock, trust me.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

shit keeps going they'll make macron step down like what happened in Ukraine. the riots will stop and there isn't a donbass equivalent ready to be supplied. if you're a frog now is the time to start knocking people off your list. escalate escalate escalate the fire must rise.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

AI doesn't exist - we aren't even remotely close to it

- Any algorithm meant to filter such content is 100% of the time ALWAYS garbage, never effective and flags false positives and misses more than it flags posts it was designed to catch
You're correct but wrong as well.
""""""AI""""" is mostly Crowdsourcing, it does exist, and they know how to use it so the Crowdworkers don't know what they're filterning.
Algorithms sort the files, Crowdworkers do the tasks
Leapfrog
mTurk
The beast is upon us

Attached: crowdsourcecensoring.png (58.53 KB, 1051x813)

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

The French will be crushed for their insolence.
Let this be message to any other countries watching.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

archive.is/EkOre

Attached: 63201049b5848086699ca21d65e72884.png (229.69 KB, 505x692)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

I can't wait for his successor to try and do literally the same actions as just to spite the public. Alternatively, Macron refuses to step down and we get an honest to god civil war.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

Ironic yidposting is still yidposting, user

Attached: yellow-vest-sniper-shot.webm (962.87 KB, 640x360)
Attached: yellow-vest-joker.webm (1.7 MB, 592x1280)

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

thats because they dont want to rouse the americans to a similar state

Attached: they-hate-social-germany.webm (3.86 MB, 640x360)

Leo White
Leo White

It will be a bloodbath.
Military will attempt a coup.
NATO will step in.
Putin-Chelomova will send his Red Army to make sure the Jewish interest prevail.

Q

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

we need to support our french magapedes

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

wow
epic
screenshotting this
add me to the screenshot
posting in an epic thread

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

yes, yes they are
be you aware of it or not your comment is very subtle d&c
our minor differences mean little, in the modern era we are all white, aryan, or european, depending on which angle you prefer, but regardless, if "diversity is a strength" then we already have all the strength and diversity we need within our own people

Attached: 6c3f47bd73ee6a136b64f058902a0d7d28be5978c612dd1b495b2dfd4a287be9.jpg (1.36 MB, 4000x2700)

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

I think you mean baguette

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

200 thousand glow in the dark frogs
wait a fucking second, this reminds me of some trump election boogaloo, something frogs something kek something memetics Psalm 78:45 "He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them."
frogs which destroyed them
kek = the chaos god of ancient egypt
frenchies who or incidentally called "frogs"
oh fuck nigga what have you done! the memes are litterally materialising!

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

(((Academic)))

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

why did he fall down before the tracer came? Are the tracers slower than the bullets themselves?

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

dubs and frogs behead macroni livestreamed

Attached: FeelingGravy.jpg (31.65 KB, 500x386)

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

THE FRENCH ABOUT TO GO FULL BASTILLE ON MACRON'S ASS

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

OH SHIT SON

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

fucking checked

Attached: 558ba878da44fc947547d2bbc07b929d87995ceb06cf4e64ac35356892f50a66.gif (1.89 MB, 255x191)

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

the fire rises

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Hey kid, you know how I got these scars?

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Honestly, people in all western nations should start rioting on saturday. What do we have to lose?

Attached: ae1c923dd4dc43eef3638989a9c03f26c2f0e66bf169cf9eef0fab1bf164edd2.jpg (57.09 KB, 714x476)

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Barbed wire being used against their own people

Attached: 96879.jpg (128.5 KB, 890x597)

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

5+5 = 10
4+4= 8
10+8 = 18
several major events
end of the first world war
the "sedition act" is passed in the US
the beginning of the german revolution
take your pic
end of the finnish civil war

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

You know what, if some grannyand nigger loving jew was putting his hand in my pocket because after paying 42% in taxes it wasn't enough, I'd probably riot too.

Godspeed Froganons

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

Reminder that jews were called Palestinians until the 1970s. We're anti-Palestinian and THEREFORE seek the destruction of everyone who lives under this symbol ✡

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

>it's about ethics in game journalism

Attached: 1488026177219.png (91.87 KB, 960x740)

John Walker
John Walker

jew with the huge tits over repping to start trouble

damn those tits are huge

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Tracers ARE bullets. The burning compound is in the base of the projectile. They won't impact at different times. Why haven't we seen this man's body, or seen him in the hospital or something? He'd be a martyr for the yellow jackets.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

dur. kike, nigger and mudslime infested regions are identical with racial groups.
as I said, too low IQ. but then, all kikes are. yahweh is of course a transliteration of the tetragrammaton, which is all you lot are allowed to utter when talking about the good lord.
Nice LARP as a retarded neonazi, though. I'm sure someone believes you.
A nuke
raid the mosques for weapons
yup

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

France
White
Culture

The protestors are a bunch of commies, this is shown by the surge in popularity in polls for the commie candidate. This happening may look like something, but if the protestors win they'll just end up with something like Venezuella and import even more niggers and muslims accelerating their decline and genocide of the native population.

France is over as a white country, it will never recover. In modern day its already one of the most shitskinned countries in Europe, probably the most shitskinned judging from my visit to Paris. France is dead, its people face a genocide and it will just be a country like Brazil in 20-30 years. Mixed population, no real binding culture, just servants to global markets. Just playing their role they played ever since the French revolution (which was a plot of Jacobins kikes, freemasons and other secret society filth). They have been puppets to elites and kikes since at least after the French revolution. Here we have mr Napoleon the ultimate puppet killing of monarchs for the merchant elite, a national hero lol. Fuck France, hope it burns like the tumor it has been for the last 300 years of history.

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Attached: deal-with-it-picard.gif (1.68 MB, 448x352)

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

have you ever been to france?

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

t.juif

Robert King
Robert King

They need to make it an accident, no nuke, maybe a gas explosion.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

This post looks like one out of an infowars comment section

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

You know what, I've just been thinking about this.. There's quite a bit of passive anti-french sentiment here in the UK, Agincourt, napoleonic wars, 100 years war etc. All historically documented etc, but even after world war 2 there's still some mutual grievances.. Maybe it's all part of some (((scheme))) to sow dissent between euros? I know for a fact a few people here probably still hate the krauts
Hitler killed my grandfather!
Implying that Hitler himself killed their grandfathers personally
How many people's grandfathers died in both world wars alone etc
This image is fucked up, reminds me of that pizzagate thread.
Haven't heard this song in ages.. Thanks user for reminding me that it exists.
Jewish antifrench sentiment - the post

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Kikes are the ones who refuse to pronounce the name of Yahweh. God is his title, not his direct name. He is God and his name is Yahweh.
And you still keep pushing the idea that it's a good thing for Germany to separate into a bunch of smaller countries, even though that would weaken the German people and allow them to be more easily controlled by the kikes. You're going directly against what Hitler taught and you have zero argument. Go kill yourself, shill. Filtered.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

no nuke
its like you didn't even play the campaign in battlefield 3

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

They cannot play off a nuclear bomb as an accident, especially when it is claimed that France has no nukes that's bullshit by the way

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Any live streams?

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

The Left is better prepared for this than the Right.
They will take over the disturbances and steer it to their agenda.
There is absolutely no way this is a ''revolution'' we want
All efforts to make us support it are Russia and China who benefit from a disturbed Europe

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

There is no better time for chaos than today.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (476.14 KB, 500x522)

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

ACCELERATION

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

The left are more prepared
If by prepared you mean so confused on which to help the yellow vests who are calling out the Jews or the big gov who they themselves have called evil, yeah they are very prepared.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

it is claimed that France has no nukes
Claimed by whom? Some retard? France has developed and tested nuclear weapons and signed the nuclear treaty as one of the countries with nukes.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Yes, Paris and it was full of niggers and muslims much worse than any other city in Europe. One of those feral apes tried to sell me drugs.

I don't visit (((Jonestein))) his website

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

allow me to give you some insight into the battlefield 3 lore. some (((sandperson))) in iran wanted to set off a nuke in paris and new york as a pretense for war, some rooskie spec ops go into paris to recover said nuke from other (((rooskies))) they fail, paris is kill, however the MUHREENS in america are able to stop the (((rooskie))) guy and recover the other nuke.
now of course shits kicks and off and ww3 starts but the point is that (((sandpeople))) and (((rooskies))) aka communists aka jews, are behind the shtf in paris.
and if we look at paris today we have all the ingredients for it, except an (((explosion)))

Brody King
Brody King

What if (((ISIS))) ups the ante?

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Got my iphone stole by one of those Africans that try to sell you wine on the lawn of the Eiffel tower

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

This type of defeatism is just dumb.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

so do you think NYC is a prime example of the vast majority of America? No? No country folks or farmers or THE REST OF AMERICA in NYC is there? Same thing in Paris. Lame. Try literally the rest of France and you will understand why the protesters are not from Paris. I also went to Paris and the rest of France and Paris was a ghost-towne that looked like DC. I agree that there are a lot of niggers there but come on, that's fucking Paris, not France you moron.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

That would be a bit too convoluted, it would be easier to drop another plane or 3 into gas stations with the planes carrying payloads and Jews claiming gas stations can somehow cause giant explosions and pint the planes on Syria and Iran.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

You get the picture, Melanchon is at 30% approval in polls from 20%, which is the socialist. If Macron goes due to these protests it won't be a right wing government taking over. It won't be a government that would respect the native population their myths, culture and overall well being. It will be a socialist idiot who'll just fuck France some more with incompetent economics and more migrants. With Marakech declaration in place, the nigger boats are legalized and France will be glad to receive them due to their socialist government (much like what Spain is doing at the moment).

I don't have any hope for the French citizenry as a whole. Their thoughts are so indoctrinated to the point that they outright reject any path that won't lead to their genocide. They are unfortunately a lost people and just looking at the last 300 years of history they were already lost after the French revolution. I do think though that the overall unrest helps national socialist views, because if the globalist centrists and commies are rioting and destroying their own legal power framework in a country that means they're less effective in their destructive politics.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

NYC is infested with Jews, Niggers, and Spics. There is maybe a 10% white ratio, and those whites are totally faggotized and deserve to be hung with the rest of them.
Personally, I would like to see all access to NYC cut off, and then a Black Death to engulf NYC. All of it. Including all of Long Island.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

keep calm and watch porn

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Are you saying that that games singleplayer was worth playing after all? All I remember was it being glitchy as fuck because EA obviously rushed it out the door as usual, and that it was fundamentally ruined from bf2.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

Holy shit what fucking cowards.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

yesterday would have made it alot easier and less painful … but its not for man to control man

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Let's have a war for Christmas!

Attached: 0c2520fa12a3ee11969532d7b4e0d171f50525dfc0f05ca233a1a0b9da8c3f1f.jpg (34.33 KB, 520x537)

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

you realise that people might be beheaded ????

Its not like they are going to walk up and give them a hug.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

a merry christmas

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

It just kinda pisses me off that they're violent and smashing windows out like degenerates. We all know if these protesters were black we'd all be singing a different tune.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Only guilty traitors and cowardly reprobates need fear the righteous neon guillotine.

Jackson James
Jackson James

jews are pharisees

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

I think he meant the police are cowards

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Congratulations you finally figured out what a war is.

John Reed
John Reed

Make 👏 Europeans 👏 Genocidal 👏 Again 👏

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

for goodness sake. You lack reading comprehension. Or a brain.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

be careful for what you wish for

Attached: 3242341234.jpg (965.71 KB, 2062x2999)

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Found the kike. First post late in the thread

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

Maybe they will give them the Jewish hug, a one handed hug with a knife in the back.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Every single day the demographics get worse. Now is the time for the french to take action, and us to hope it spreads, and try spreading a little holiday cheer ourselves. I call out coalburners in the streets and tell muslim cunts to go back to pakistan. You are the only one who can stoke racial tensions.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

I had a dream one night, and I was angry when I woke up, I wanted to go back to the dream

wake up
in some shitty apartment, physically falling apart
hear a siren and a storm, look out windows
trees swaying from winds, nothing but swastikas and hammer and sickles spray painted everywhere
pull out phone, internet's dead
run outside barefoot, see people fighting
wake up from dream

if james fields is acquitted there'll be riots from leftists and negroes here in america, praying to God shit goes down

Attached: guardsmen.jpg (5.26 KB, 248x203)

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

this is so mild to what's coming, you need to steel yourself

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

YES
BASED statist soldiers!

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

My burger ass will laugh so hard if DOTR kicks off in France. How many times have I heard “we muricans had to save those frenchies twice. Bunch of pussies.” It got really bad during the buildup to the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

He wont be acquitted, his defense is so bad you could say even the prosecutor and Antigua have defended him better than the defense.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

if low IQ negro immigrants were rioting in a white country over some dindu shit you'd all be mad
Well duh

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Almighty God, please let this be the kick in the pants Europe needs to get its shit together.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Now I know there is an "All I want for Christmas" parody out there for this.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Really at the Eiffel tower? There were plenty of military guys and also police walking around there I'd expected them to do it somewhere else.

I went there twice, once in 2007 with highschool and once in 2010. In 2007 there were a bunch of girls buying cheap Eiffel tower souvenirs (the ones you can put on a keyring). Surprise surprise one of the girls complained and cried to the teacher one of the Africans was touching her and making advances lol. Because shocker, unlike the progressive liberal propaganda they bought into hook line and sinker Africans are primates in real life. These were the same type of people in my last year of highschool who couldn't shut up about how great it would be for America to get a black president for muh civil rights and other stuff (Im not American myself btw. but went to an all white rich elite school).

No, America is a much different country in that it has always been multicultural. I obviously have not been in lands much, however the sentiment that French population has towards multiculturalism and jewry doesn't paint a good picture. Last election you had a kosher civic nationalist vs a straight up Rothschild banker, the Rothschild banker still got 66% of the vote. The only party against migration, and is actually very light on anti migration only has a 20% projection of the vote. So it's done, it will get slow genocide either way I don't really see this tide turning at all. Even if someone like Le Pen would get into power it would just be like Trump where migration doesn't actually get fixed but constantly bought up as a point to lure in voters. It's stupid and so controlled and the French population will never do something against this. They'll just blindly go towards a socialist or other idiot offering terrible short term solution that will just further kill culture and whatever remains of the native French.

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

How many revolutions is France on this point? Can't wait to see Macron get chopped, horrible as it sounds and is, it will probably be good for the world.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Burning police cars and molitov cocktails
ISIS grenade strikes and commie stomped in balls
TV news anchors all hanged up with strings
these are a few of my favorite things…

Attached: bad0a69775e862e0b8a1bc70aeb7d815dad7e5b5.png (425.23 KB, 894x763)

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Well, they're on their Fifth Republic now, so the precedent has been set.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Usually not every round is a tracer round. Good chance that he got hit with a nontracer, and the tracer was a follow-up shot.

Probably because it was yellow jackets (or people pretending to be them, like the police were trying to do) who shot him. They apparently broke into a police vehicle and stole an assault rifle. Why a yellow jacket would be playing rooftop sniper, I don't know.

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Are there any streams live right now?

Attached: 77320457e078bb688e26ac4c4a03a5dc57f3962c57f84f452e22e64bce8f2cc0.gif (1.57 MB, 550x550)

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Frenchies need to stop burning private property and start burning down government buildings.

David Roberts
David Roberts

Why do so many English expats move to Southern France and then spend all their time online bitching about how much better England is? Why do English expats do this literally anywhere they go? I see it all over the fucking internet.

Check periscope and youtube for them. I think EU is censoring, but some still go up. Things are quiet through the week though. Saturday will heat up. Some people also covertly stream it on Twitch, but it's hard to find the streams among all the Fortnite and shit. Use the tag France to narrow it down. Also, mind the time zone difference. Searching at this time of night will find nothing because it's 5am in France and everyone is in bed.

Nobody said France doesn't have nukes. They're very open about it. Israel is the one that has them and pretends to hide them but everyone knows they've got them.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Matches the beating of the drums,
There is a live about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

No. Those are the symbols of the state. They need to attack the substance of the state. See

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

this gives me a rush reading it.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

I could be wrong, but pretty sure they aren't protesting right now. Next one is Saturday.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

its worth it as much as any game with a quality lore is, most glitches I can think of are typically in multiplayer as it has connection and sync issues, but singleplayer is as good as any fps game
bf3 was the peak battlefield experience imo, simply because the mechanics were fun as shit
but of course (((EA))) has to ruin all things good
tl;dr yes, play the singleplayer

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Just watch Les Miserables

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

I read the book years ago.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

thanks anons

Attached: b99d42a821343c2b47c798adf3bcbb88c0a9f3adc2cbbeadeaf2187622cbe8d0.gif (279.67 KB, 615x720)

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

you're wrong, dozens and dozens of students were arrested today for rioting

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

Substance of the state being? I say bypass the police/military as much as possible and just go for the politicians. Macron has already gotten close enough to be egged in the head, he's more than close enough to take a bullet to the head.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

politicians and their financiers, bankers etc. Not even the nazis killed the bankers, they ransomed them out for large sums of money in at least a couple cases.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

I may be wrong on that, only seen one get ransomed out, don't take my words as facts please.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

100% guaranteed all Left-leaning if not nascent Communists.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

that isnt the point at all, the point is that if something does go kaboom it will likely be a big one, and not be the doing of nationalist frogs

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

The substance of the state is power stations, water pumps, railroad bridges, all those feats of civil engineering you take for granted. If you really want to collapse a state you have to make people uncomfortable.

Attached: 28327aa2263126c3bc9ccbbf538a57caeb067c6f.jpg (107.63 KB, 721x647)

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

You gotta fight. Never give into blackpillers

Attached: fight.png (2.25 MB, 1920x1200)

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

the only people who say that entirely ignorant of history, especially their own

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

muh left right paradigm
The system is what is evil. The niggers aren't oppressing you. It's this Jew capitalist system

Attached: turner-diaries-the-order.jpg (318.9 KB, 772x991)

Parker James
Parker James

The Niggers are like wild animals, they are only threat because they are (((let))) into our nations, and not all deported back to Africa like they should be.

Attached: 55ca7bf75c664ab7f89d456ddb52e13ab306da3a.jpg (79.65 KB, 629x914)

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

You can argue that Brettany and perhaps Provençal speaking southern France are 'artificially' French, but the French nationstate has existed for a long time, and was one of the earliest nationstates of Europe during the ancien regime.

Ayden King
Ayden King

(Checked)

Confirmed SIEGEPilled riots.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Variations on #giletsjaunes and just the words gilets jaunes (also the singular,gilet jaune) are good terms to search. Also, gillets, giletes, and gilletes are common misspellings I've seen so might so might try those as well. Also Paris and France and their hashtag variants are good search terms. Other cities you know there are protests in can be searched as well. A shame Periscope's map function no longer works, or at least it doesn't for me. That got me all the good footage during Hurricane Harvey.

Small scale. A few hundred students burned a handful of cars. Compared to 300k people burning an art museum and assaulting the Arc De Triomphe it's nothing. There are always some people in the street to keep up the pressure, but the real action is on the weekends.

Disable power substation that feeds no-go zone
Muslims begin to chimp without power
?
Race war

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Do keep in mind that Kikepedia says Canada's gun ownership is like 30 guns:100 people as well, despite the fact that Cooey, a Canadian firearms manufacturer (defunct) sold like 11 million firearms alone. A half decent estimate would be at least double what Kikepedia has for any Western country. Statistics Canada did a report in 1974 on the number of firearms in the country. It found that there were roughly 11 million firearms in the country, with an additional 250k added every year after seizures and destruction were accounted for. If those numbers have remained constant (and according to fluff pieces put out by anti-gun media here all the time, they have) we'd be at something like 22M+ guns.

The numbers aren't always bang on. It's hard to get an "estimate" for something when you're relying on your chattel to be good little goys and actually tell you what they have.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

All Niggers, and nigger lovers (those who think niggers have a place in Europe or America) should be deported to Africa.

Attached: 3bb449f35aee54c2b90796c0e69179152c7ac1c5.jpg (51.55 KB, 500x707)

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

user, you misspelled murder. Hasn't pathological altruism done enough?

Attached: 1446000486550.jpg (152.76 KB, 1197x756)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

deported back to Africa like they should be.
What will it takes for you to learn that keeping niggers around is a bad idea?

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

1589 kill white race traitor first
The niggers will swim back to Africa when the white liberals and kikes are slain, which are the only true forces able to take down the white race from within>>12517003

Attached: police-dam.jpg (430.51 KB, 640x641)

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

They're really scared.

Attached: ipt11.mp4 (4.51 MB, 360x360)

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Revolutions are nice and all, but do you guys think the French will solve the jew/shitskin problem?

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Gather up a bunch of your friends
raid mosque
Congrats, you now have more weapons than some governments.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

when propaganda fails, install totalitarianism

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

wow that's a great point. Mosks are probably full of guns and grenades

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

that kid who scratches his balls .

nice!

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

What would have the cops done if they all got up at the same time and walked away?

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

And if the media, the populations lord and savior, doesn't show it, no one will care, do anything, know anything happened, and will continue about their lives. No mainstream media coverage, or biased coverage, coupled with social media censorship, and it's done. The average person is incapable of critical or independent thought.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

French niggers will run back to Africa
African niggers don't want foreign niggers anymore than we do.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Also still not convinced these yellow vest faggots aren't leftists, so I don't even know if I support them yet.

John James
John James

Only Israel can have borders. >:(((((((

Silly rabbit, Israel has no borders…

The 1949 Rhodes Armistice Agreements specifically state that these lines “are not to be construed as recognized international borders in any manner” and that final borders will be achieved through direct negotiations between the parties.

This was followed by a series of UN resolutions rejected by the Arab League states in their entirety, all the way up to and including UNSCR 242 and onward

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

foreign
niggers are not foreign to france, they're foreign to africa
Are you retarded?

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

African niggers hate niggers not born in nigger land. Would it have helped if I said foreign born?

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

lol which one of you is this?

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

what is it with art being depressing/cruel/dystopian and then flipping to cute anime girls?

Attached: z1.jpg (200.92 KB, 1000x1414)

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

frogs actually doing shit instead of shoving baguettes up their own asses all day
good job faggots. The fire rises.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

This is a perfect opportunity to deploy the EU military and quell the dissenters.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

The ones who plan on assaulting the Bastille are going to be martyrs.

David Taylor
David Taylor

No one cares what they like or dislike. They're all the same people, and not a single one belongs in a European country.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

So frenchfags, are some of yalls military and police going rogue and joining the calls of their people?

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Let their own kind deal with their own kind.

Attached: c4d3f7df9de4d6892978cac703e02bddfa602ebeca06a71771614be512a508eb.png (222.76 KB, 811x366)

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

there is a time for war and a time to peace
one tells us what must be done, the other tells why
in life there is both love and hate
one can not exist without the other
men must be strong, but they must also show compassion
our enemies must be hated and our women must be cherished
these are representations of that

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

I agree. Let them deal with them hopefully by making them slaves

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Attached: guillotine-23.jpg (35.69 KB, 550x385)
Attached: zpage179.gif (150.15 KB, 489x686)
Attached: bernard-de-launay's-head.jpg (56.88 KB, 576x368)
Attached: Capture.jpg (81.37 KB, 476x609)
Attached: 79772ed2c25379f510967c765c7b4c3b--digital-archives-revolutions.jpg (98.24 KB, 537x556)

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

They need to assault the Banks and Rothschild's assets to be meaningful.

Attached: 5407865efac215615bbcf134248a58084120655b.png (858.06 KB, 652x879)

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

there was once a girl named mary
whose pussy was so goddamned hairy
she shaved it all off
dumped the hair in a trough
and now I'm eating that pussy all day long and I don't give a fuck if it doesn't rhyme anymore

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

They are. archive.is/LKw8i

They're literally anyone discontent with the government. I've seen 1488 and hammer and sickle.

Why is that? Is the government really planning on defending it?

Not French, but some are planning on it by what I hear. Two or three have already been courtmartialed.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

However, the mass media is the most important target. The meta-narrative determines the future.

Attached: 05ddd453a4a73e97df1f7883266c9138a837bd87.jpg (89.35 KB, 1278x716)

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

and hammer and sickle
And they haven't been beaten down? Pathetic.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Damn bro, even with the riots of the recent years, nothing has really happened like this. This is bringing Macron to his knees.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

archive.is/LKw8i
2016?

Attached: that-date-though.png (29.26 KB, 1346x186)

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Fuck you for reminding me she's gone and died so young.

Attached: 1362509805276.gif (1.7 MB, 248x184)

John James
John James

It's just evidence that they're full of guns. Think, they've had two years to resupply.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Macron can use enough ultraviolence to stop them
If he does, the military will turn against him.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

FRANCE IS NO LONGER FRANCE
R
A
N
C
E

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

almost 3
I went over to the q-faggots channel and they are discussing q-faggotry from Jan 2018. Pathetic.
They need to get with the fucking program or kill themselves already.

Attached: screenshot-8ch.net-2018.12.06-23-12-25.png (380.23 KB, 873x967)

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

That will admit that there's a free-for-all on power in the western world. Check your weapons.

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Macron gonna get Qadaffi'd. Where will he buy his mercenaries?

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

the darkweb lol

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

He'll need some with a lot of loyalty for hired guns

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

or perhaps hes wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of france

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Experian Dark Web TRIPLE Scan

Attached: dark-web-TRIPLE-scan.png (633.78 KB, 1920x1080)

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

I'm going to troll this on /g/ - brb

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Do normies not understand that's just a data mining tool?

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Official thread theme song.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

boomers dont, no

Nolan King
Nolan King

macron will die, moloch will get his sacrifice.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Do they believe that anything actually gets "hacked"? Every hack is an intentional leak selling of information. Why do normies trust this garbage?

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Is it about 5AM in france yet? Any update, we got any frogs here tot ell us whats habbedings?

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

archive.org/details/LameriqueJuive/

thanks a lot

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Everyone is probably either still sleeping or getting ready for work.
on /g/ - pic related

Attached: g-dark-web-TRIPLE-scan.png.png (437.12 KB, 1920x1080)

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

toppest kek lad

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

what I do when I'm bored

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

/g/ here is dead newfag.

Xavier White
Xavier White

If you guys can get me the transpo, I can get you all kinds of fun stuff. I doubt that will happen. Your best bet is eastern European firearms. It makes the logistics easier

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

This is funny because you know how much niggers love riots, anarchy and arson. Yet for all the shitskins in Paris that crowd of rioting gilets jaunes was 99.99% white.

Shitskins must know in the marrow of their bones they're not welcome in that particular fight.

Aiden King
Aiden King

i love the sound of rain
wearing a hat and cane
tiffany window pane is lovely to see
frost on a window sill, the feel of a dollar bill
vacations in brazil fill me with glee
these are all the little things that make me smile
this all the stuff that makes life worthwhile
everybody knows the holocaust was a lie
so let's sing about the things we like and don't be shy!

Attached: Ferrets.webm (8.74 MB, 640x360)

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

THE BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS SHALL WATER THE MEADOWS OF FRANCE

Elijah James
Elijah James

just some liposuction and plastic surgery and he will be his ghost in the shell waifu in no time, I mean just look at those perky little tits!

Julian Young
Julian Young

If there have been and will be snipers on rooftops prepared to kill gilets jaunes, were they IDF? That's usually the case in situations like this.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

This. America doesn't invade countries for oil. A sane country invades other countries for natural resources. America is so fucking crazy, they invade countries because they actually believe the bullshit they spew about "freedumbs and democracy" and "muh human rights".

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

Attached: Accelerationism-original-donotsteal.jpg (133.25 KB, 717x664)
Attached: Accelerationism-original-ocdonotsteal.jpg (139.23 KB, 703x687)
Attached: Accelerationism-original-personalmemeticocdonotsteal.jpg (117.55 KB, 649x578)
Attached: Make-Him-An-Offer-He-Cant-Repewds.JPG (98 KB, 2130x1109)

William Murphy
William Murphy

America is so fucking crazy, they invade countries because they actually believe the bullshit they spew about "freedumbs and democracy" and "muh human rights".
PFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nigger, nobody believes that shit at this point, not even the Boomer scum who pretend they do.
America is so fucking crazy, it goes to war because rich Jews who hate America want them to kill the enemies of Israel/international Jewry. We're basically completely suicidal at this point, but hey, them's the breaks.
1926 will be 250 years of the American Empire.
Nothing lasts forever… What you should be concerned with is, what comes after it falls?

Attached: 1418257095091.jpg (278.15 KB, 1000x976)
Attached: 0.jpg (14.69 KB, 480x360)
Attached: Duty.PNG (727 KB, 941x704)

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

I hope the French get this revolution started and it spreads world wide. Fuck, I'm hard as diamonds thinking about the happening.

Attached: diamonds.jpg (20.44 KB, 521x480)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

You and me both, brother.

Born too late sail the seas.
Born too early to explore the stars.
Born just in time to herald the fall of World Jewry.

Attached: 1418774372742.gif (2.29 MB, 480x270)

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Everyone is invited to the globalist BBQ

Attached: burn-baby-burn.webm (7.61 MB, 640x360)

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Attached: 1417234075521.gif (2.27 MB, 389x279)

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Soon

Attached: 1486288897735.png (363.83 KB, 1013x1200)

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Attached: happening-prep.webm (3.9 MB, 1280x688)
Attached: happening-storm.webm (2.89 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: comfy-pepe-happening.webm (6.08 MB, 450x450)

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

Where are the BUY GOLD signs?

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

if there is a civil war what will the factions be? native frogs vs. shitskins and liberals/communists? these protestors are too diverse (literally shitskins have been joining too) and the only thing they have in common is opposition to the current gov. what are their concrete demands beyond macron resigning or getting offed? what are the proposed solutions pre and post governmental reform?

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

these protestors are too diverse (literally shitskins have been joining too)
the shitskins only joined in later to loot

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (820.91 KB, 800x450)

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

just look at the factions that were present before and toward the end of the weimar republic, you observation is spot on.
It will essentially be Weimar #2: African Boogaloo
which means it will be the same as before (nationalists vs commies) but +mud edition

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

step 1: kill globalists
step 2: celebrate
step 3: celebrate harder

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Assholes and lego's
Godzilla looms
you hope too much

Attached: kekzilla.jpg (53.74 KB, 500x330)

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Keep going Frogs, don't let up. We are pulling for you in the United States. Hopefully France will provide the first images of terrified Western technocrats being marched into tribunals.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

It'll be a Syria type shitshow. Government forces vs anti-government forces vs other anti-government forces vs communists vs pro-government proxies vs anti-government proxies vs whatever the hell proxies Israel wants to support vs international peacekeepers vs international peacekeepers but with authentic Israeli flavor vs Nazis vs Purity-spiraling Nazis vs people that just like to fight vs ANTIFA vs anarchists that get along with ANTIFA vs anarchists that don't get along with ANTIFA vs… you get the picture. The only side that will be unified is the pro-government forces. The anti-government forces will probably separate into two or three groups based on the criteria of capitalism vs socialism/communism and along pro-diversity vs white nationalist. After the government falls then comes the REAL civil war when these alliances break down and everyone is fighting for control.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Maybe like the Spanish civil war was? A major clusterfuck.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Makes sense to me.

Attached: 1543962229951.png (754.12 KB, 781x767)

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

1. Not an argument.
2. Strawman. Reported for spam.
3. Thanks for admitting you have no evidence for anyhting you claimed.
Not even remotely what was said. Kill yourself.
truth is defeatism
oy vey I don’t have to prove my claims
What the fuck is wrong with you kikes? Do you think you’re blending in?

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Macron, whore of the Jews.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

comfy times ahead

Attached: 1271349779595.jpg (37.98 KB, 700x525)

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Oh, that’s a woman in the middle left. The thumbnail made me think it was a klingon. France has got everything.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Ministry
Patrician taste, brother.

John Martinez
John Martinez

all evidence to the contrary
And by all evidence, you are not French. Media untrustfulness is one of the reasons the movement keeps going and growing.
You realize jews control all search engines and social media, right?
Yeah, that's why Démocratie Participative, the most rabid counter-semitic French website in existence, is still referenced by Google.
Owning is not controlling', you limp-wristed anus-faced faglord. The internet is like a skin with severe acne. When you pop a zit, 5 more appear.
Pay attention. People DO NOT FUCKING CARE and will not revolt, no matter how much proof is provided
In your country maybe, but we French don't give a single damn about what you retarded homes think. We massively support Gilets Jaunes, and since shitskins smell blood, watch the clusterfuck from saturday on.
UNLESS WE USE THE WEEKEND CRISIS TO CO-OPT THIS PROTEST AND GET THE FRENCH TO LEAVE NATO (again) AND THE EU, NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.
Yeah, like Gilets Jaunes give a fuck about NATO and EU at the moment. This is a revolution dumbass, don't count on France at the geopolitical level ffrom now on. Leaving the EU, NATO and bringing back work camps for you kosher pill faggots will come, but not on Saturday. On Saturday there will be blood, just blood.

Attached: 787894465312.png (76.5 KB, 283x352)

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

test

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

Moshe is angry.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

I found this:

whyweprotest.net/threads/have-info-on-how-to-disable-anti-riot-trucks-need-translator.74345/

maybe this can help against the anti-riot tanks.

Juan Young
Juan Young

Not until based tank stopper was out of earshot and out of sight

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Moshe always gets angry when he is scared.

Attached: 066da73ea4dbf4295601c550cdd7b0957acdea5a1c44b55f0567116c2c009f7f.jpg (68.89 KB, 710x982)

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

when NATO disolves america will take their troops back from europe and russia will invade europe because russia is under their control since the communist took power.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

The US is far more likely to intervene on behalf of Macron and the current French government if this anti-jew sentiment continues to percolate than it is to remove its troops.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

I see absolutely no sign of Trump sending troops to the middle of fucking Europe. The kikes might kvetch at him to do so but he has been a very naughty goy.

Attached: cc3faf7b095b7666.jpg (29.41 KB, 551x288)

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

He doesn't need to send troops to the middle of Europe – they are already there ready to go.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Still a big order to give with massive backlash. Meanwhile I don't even know what kind of troops are stationed there and if the have what it takes to quell the protests, assuming they are even willing to do so.

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

The US is far more likely to intervene on behalf of Macron and the current French government if this anti-jew sentiment continues to percolate than it is to remove its troops.

Are you really that delusional. Europe is a competitor to the US and Trump is the most pro jews and pro israel president the US ever had.

trump rothschild conection

tapnewswire.com/2016/12/rothschilds-caught-orchestrating-us-election-outcome-trump-like-clinton-is-a-rothschild-puppet/

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/

forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/08/trump-and-his-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-a-look-at-25-years-of-connections/#3f0acb8bf820

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-wilbur-ross-commerce-20161208-story.html

ft.com/content/33285dfa-9231-11e6-8df8-d3778b55a923

ballotpedia.org/Michael_Glassner#cite_note-7

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Sorry I misread your comment.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Backlash from who? The overwhelmingly non-White American public young enough to do anything about it? The Evangelical crowd? The neo-liberal establishment? Red state Randy and his mouthful of freedom fries?

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

Here Girls Always Want to Fuck - sex-meeting.com

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Also Germany isn't that far, which is where the largest concentration of them is. All they have to do is hop the border.

Attached: US-military-bases-in-Germany.svg.png (183.84 KB, 800x1082)

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

Europe is a competitor to the US
No, it isn't. They are the left and the right arm of the same integrated (((entity))).

Easton Young
Easton Young

A new flavour of desperation. Do you kikes really think you can do anything to stop us?

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Bane’s henchman: “Have we started the fire?”
Bane: “Yes, the fire rises”

Attached: B5C461CB-4BE4-4D01-8716-0D96F15057F0.jpeg (17.71 KB, 255x143)

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

This picture is from an auction for one of the last working ones which was used during previous french happenings. Hopefully its owner brings it by for the crowds to use.

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

Bane's henchman
His name is Wreckage Brother

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Then it’s pretty gay to expect one of them in the Wreckage Brother

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Hothead please leave

John Jones
John Jones

Flashpoint spark.

Laporte, TX action.

June 7th

Enjoy the show.

Q

Attached: qanon.jpg (34.15 KB, 483x320)

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Do you feel in charge?

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

civil war
They're just demanding another socialist government with less taxes. You burgers inability to think outside of the 'politics means DOTR' paradigm is the reason why you never do a fucking thing.

Learn, nigger: this is what makes politics. Without going innawoods, without buying ammo. 1. You have to be there IRL. 2. And you need to raise your voice.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

I'm not too sure about that; the flood of African immigrants has a lot to do with this uproar.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

(checked)
not any more, no

Attached: franceaintfree.jpg (350.4 KB, 2047x1390)

Jace James
Jace James

Don't feed (1)s who are willingly ignorant on the topic

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

All yellow vests accused of their movement being populist and right wingers have vehemently countered that they're socialists and not fascists.

France is like California and Sweden, with an added flair of intellectualism. You wouldn't be surprised when I tell you that everyone in those shitholes is a liberal.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Anyone have a translation?

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

Outdated info
Handguns are cat.B except black powder ones. You'll need at the very least 6 months to acquire one (1 year is more realist).
service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F2250
Armes à feu de poing et armes converties en armes de poing non comprises dans les autres catégories, ainsi que leurs munitions à percussion centrale
Autres catégories : D2, which is black powder. Plus, hunting license doesn't permit access to handguns. Prove me I am wrong.
12mm rifle
Are you talking about 12gauge?

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Good memes

John Miller
John Miller

Dignity is not given. It is deserved by one's own work and fight against taxation racket.
Holy shit.
<Wenn wir selbst dieses deutsche Volk emporführen zu eigener Arbeit, zu eigenem Fleiß, eigener Entschlossenheit, eigenem Trotz, eigener Beharrlichkeit
Manu the Macrouille (Macron-Magouille, magouille meaning ‎fiddling) is NOT my President, he's an scornful europeist city dweller who HATES France who works

Josiah White
Josiah White

Comfy revolution time

Attached: contenttanya.jpeg (48.69 KB, 626x596)

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

So are Russia and China and both are competitors of the US

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

If only there were no fags in Colorado

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

THANKS-FOR-ADDMITTING-FAG BTFO
THANK YOU VINCENT REYNOUARD

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

who are willingly ignorant on the topic
Says the burger to one of the few frogs around

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

bump for info from frogs

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

Notice how there is NEVER any mention of browns and islamics in these materials. From these alone you would think France is still as white as in the 60s.

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

checked & viva francia

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

For now, mobilization for Saturday. We will walk on the Champs-Elysées and every big city will be partially blockaded. Expect fuel shortage from Saturday in big cities, getting worse and worse in the next weeks.
Govt used freeze the fuel taxation plan
<It wasn't very effective…
Govt used revoke the fuel taxation plan
<It wasn't very effective…
Govt used "raid shitskin families"
<Yellow Vests are immune
Yellow Vests used "country-wide grassroots movement"
<It was very effective!
<Paris burns!
<Jewish press is persecuted!
<Yellow Vests movement support hits new high in French population!
Shitskins used "call to arms"
<Racial riots are occuring!
Govt. used "French order preservation forces full mobilization"
Govt. used "Army mobilization"
<Govt. gains 90k HP
<Gendarmerie riot police moral critical!
<National and local regular police moral critical!
French police labor unions used "strike call"
<Govt. is now confused!
YOU ARE HERE

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

I know it's out of pure kindness but…
IT'S "VIVE LA FRANCE"

VIVE
I
V
E

LA
A

FRANCE
R
A
N
C
E

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

Does anyone else feel like it's 2009 again, reading web bot reports?
inb4 those military vehicles and macron's limo get b& by sticky incendiary balls, like it predicted

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

use construction equipment to trap the armored vehicles then light fires under them to cook the soldiers in them

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

travail
no thanks. abolish work

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the optics
Underneath the hebe's reee
I just want RAHOWA now
More than you could ever know
Make the Hebrews rue
All I want killed Christmas is
Jude
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the optics
Underneath the hebe's reee
I don't need my gun bumpstocking
Nor an exodus to space
Killing POZ won't make me happy
To be a goy on Christmas day
I just want RAHOWA now
More than you could ever know
Make the Hebrews rue
'Cause all I want killed Christmas is Jude

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

And to think, all they had to do was listen…

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Remember when this kind of police and military response was launched to quell diversity chimpouts in Paris? Me neither.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Good point. Anyone got those videos of Muslims flipping cars and smashing storefronts while cops just watched and they made no arrests?

1 law for whites, no law for everybody else.

Blake James
Blake James

What about the19th of August 1944?

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

It's a really simple equation. Since you failed math, let me spell it out:
tons more immigrants = tons more taxes
They're already getting assraped in taxes as it is, and they now realize Macron isn't going to do anything to alleviate their burden. Hence now they take action in their own hands. Granted, they could have voted for Le Pen who wanted to leave the EU, and maybe avoided all this, but it doesn't much matter. The same thing will happen in the end. Because piling on more and more taxes on the people that actually work to sustain some africans and muslims that don't give a shit about the native culture and people isn't sustainable in the long run. Everyone has their limit, and the french people have reached theirs.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Oy vey, look at that, unhappy white people in a democracy? Kill them all. How is it that Jews all have the personality of Frieza?

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

Good luck frenchies. Punch some jews for me

Attached: stock-photo-this-is-a-portrait-of-a-french-garlic-seller-with-a-very-camp-expression-being-gestured-by-his-hands-121337317.jpg (36.05 KB, 299x470)

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

that was 74 years ago

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

US is the largest oil producer in the world you brainlet. You have to go back.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit