Merkel's Replacement

Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer: Merkel choice elected CDU leader

archive.is/jo5Q4
bbc.com/news/world-europe-46487246

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (660x371, 218.31K)

Is it another Jew like Merkel?

gas it

yes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (375x600, 389.52K)

Is this the bitch who got put in Unteralterbach? I remember her being favored by Merkel back then, unsure if this is the same roastie.

Just another eastern star cannibal eating amalekite babies for moloch. Praise Saturn and cut off your cock for Cybel!

Attached: lego order of the eastern star.jpg (800x600, 129.72K)

Please tell me she is as dumb as Macaroni

Jew or what?

Fuck Germany. Why the fuck are Germanic nations so weak? All the men sit on their hands as women rule them. It's fucking pathetic.

I know it'll probably make right wingers more popular but still…this is just downright depressing. The whole mood in Germany the last one or two months… it feels something in between like what you would imagine the GDR has been like and Orwell's 1984. The virtue signaling and blatantly antifa campaigns are are reaching inflationary levels. It's like they make everything slightly rebellious end before it even begins now.

Oh boy I can't wait for the change.

Fuck you. Everyone knows there's a scheme behind keeping those down since-at-least-1945

Fuck off Azriel.

You can try to make the claim for Germany, but not other Germanic nations. Sweden has a "feminist government." It's fucking pathetic.

Well yeah Sweden it's… even more sad, what can I say…

You couldn't hide that nose if the whole Earth covered it. Fuck off Shlomo.

Attached: germany_must_perish.jpg (254x384, 46.59K)

I'd worship her feet

Every single nation now has those misanthrope short-haired men-hating/emulating wymyn. Usually left-wing, green-party(front for communist orgs), vowing to protect the nation interests and its residents while being unmarried and childless, with the exception of make believe unions. To say white-genocide is saying something really obvious.

Right. So explain how Germanic peoples aren't emasculated cucks. Explain why barren feminists are the face of their governments.

Kek have gender roles shifted in Germany? Do men wear skirts over there

You ever notice that very ugly people tend to be fucking horrible? Its like their flesh is twisted to match their soul or something, spooky.

Attached: Tomoko gets spooked.gif (498x278, 1.02M)

Oh man, it's better to cease existing then!

I wasn't talking about them m80.

Attached: us-military-cuts-problems.si.jpg (690x388, 130.01K)

Then you don't deserve to exist.

No, that was Ursula von der Leyen, currently minister of defense. Was minister for family affairs back when UAB was made. Even worse than AKK.

I didn't say it was the right thing to do, I'm telling you why the Germans don't fight the system lrn2read.

Attached: 1ax17b0c8967714f5ef5f40ae8e514c4f16e8e1c0000bf09fbe0de2f87cc9711.jpg (566x480, 33.41K)

So why do they deserve to exist?

100% user. Looks like a Ashkenazi mixed with Georgian blood.

Isn't Germany unofficially just another part of greater Israel?

I get more and more disgusted by my own German ancestry by the day. Cuckoldry and emasculation is literally in our blood. For fuck sake…

Clearly a man.

it could be worse… you could have connected earlobes

Attached: AL1P5MW.jpg (422x437, 65.04K)

Is it true she really hates fag marriage?

I had to feel if I did or not. Who the hell cares about earlobes?

Verdict: Ashkenazi jewish
t. classifier

Attached: Kristina-Tröger-Annegret-Kramp-Karrenbauer-Saarländische-Ministerpräsidentin.jpg (540x303 122.26 KB, 31.79K)

Go and Fuck yourself, jude. You will never be German.

Attached: your foter.jpg (832x507, 122.51K)

apparently, it's a tell tell sign of psychopathic (and thus "Jewish") tendencies, some guy even made an image showing all these school shooters and murderers who had connected earlobes lmao

hopefully right wing physiognomy squads never catch me

Attached: p03hdh6j.jpg (640x748, 83.83K)

Merkel is a symptom, not the cause, and so will her replacement be.

It's entry level Zig Forums material how bad genetics leads to bad social outcomes for people, and, eventually, pushes them towards destruction of the society that rejected them, i.e. liberal political ideology. This wasn't a huge problem in the past as bad genetics were weeded out through infant mortality, war, and other filters along the way.

One element of this phenom of ugly, twisted people is that they're a product of breeding too closely with their own inner-group. Their genetics reach the endpoint of efficacy that we know as 'Natural Selection'. Also, is the presence of inferior DNA that reached its own endpoint millennia ago, and now only produces missing links.
Combine these factors with socio-economics wherein these people (loosely used term) will never meet, much less breed with, a higher class in this caste system. Yes, even those with echo symbols around their names are low class when compared to their own top tiers.

Merkel is just a mouthpiece for (((those))) actually in charge. Her replacement will be the same.

Spoken like a true Semite.

t. everyone on Zig Forums is a j00

Breeding with cousins is fucking retarded and degenerate.