STUDENT DEBT - THE AMERICAN YELLOW JACKET MOVEMENT

Now I know that American's are relatively well off and are far from revolting but it just occurred to me that this is very similar in that many Americans are crippled by debt (such as myself) and enter usury to prop up a parasitic system.

I understand that a large swath of people are liberal arts major baristas but that's irrelevant. If we can successfully rally the financially disenfranchised to flip the fuck out then we'll catch that flu that France is sneezing. Across the pond, its an apolitical movement (for now) but once the gears get moving it cannot be stopped.

What say you?

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-162336_Chrome.jpg (600x337 636.64 KB, 47.82K)

You're not going to do a damn thing, so it doesn't matter what anyone says.

Burger here. I'd be down to overturn the kike system in this manner, but the standards of living are still too high. Us burgers have had niggers for a long time, and the spics haven't reached critical mass yet. Soon, friend, but not today. granted if America starts to intervene in France to protect the kikes then yeah it begins

Unfortunately, we are not capable of just wishing a massive, international protest into existence. I would if I could. But I am not even in college anymore so I cannot agitate there.

Try me you glow in the dark nigger. I'm willing if there's support to act.

I realize that in America we're still far to comfortable but this is the closest thing I can see to pissing people off. Perhaps you're not wrong in asserting nothing would come of this short of a Soros bux bus band but it's prudent for us to be highly aware and proactive now that an Arab spring style flu has come over France.

For what it's worth, Algeria, where the arab spring started had no Soros bux and was organic so we ought to be careful if things pop off elsewhere.

Attached: my-hat-is-bread-punditkitchen-4439109.png (500x386, 114.41K)

movements of the yellow vest magnitude in America are called civil wars, if things get down to driving construction equipment at riot police, it's shooting time

Again I'm aware of the difference between France and the US. We'd likely need hyperinflation to get things rolling

For you burgers can have guns, I can't even imagine the bloody mess it would be…

The problem is that 99.9% of people with student debt need to keep their jobs and maintain their lifestyles so setting thing on fire in a riot is the last thing the people affected by this would do

Attached: main2.jpg (480x250, 59.82K)

(checked)
Standards of living are too high, and there is no unifying sense of American Nationalism. Don't go off half-cocked; it will just land a lot of people in jail. Better use of effort is getting your house in order and family prepared for balkanization.

Huh. Who would've guess that lowering college entrance requirements, making loans widely available, and encouraging the Participation Trophy generation to all get useless feels degrees would cause tuition to skyrocket…. go figure.

Attached: pt.jpg (212x238, 8.77K)

The French and the American have a very different point of view of their country.

You burgers were taught to love your country, be proud of your country, think that your country is always right, and the most beautiful thing in your history is the creation of your great, beautiful, amazing … country… and so on… as if you the people were nothing and only the USA was important.

While for us frogs it's the exact opposite, we think that WE the people only are important and the country is nothing. The most beautiful part of our history is when our ancestors beheaded their rulers to give power to the people… The second most beautiful part of our history is when our coward gov surrendered quickly to Hitler and our ancestors kept on fighting alone until the end. (That's why that "I surrender" joke of yours makes us very angry. Read about the french resistance.)

You'll never see me stand beside some marxist university monkey.

Clearly you know nothing about Americans. Also country is not synonymous with government. No one dislikes government more than Americans. Also the most prominent part of American history is rebellion. We exist and were formed from rebellion and war. There's a reason why we still have political freedoms and you don't. We weren't raised to be subservient to government, you were. We were raised to dislike and distrust government.

Kill yourself. You won't do a DAMN THING. Ever.

What are you doing? Looks like a lot of nothing.

Not even close; all those suckers that went $100k+ in debt were planning on being the big shot overseers who would rule over the despised lower classes, all those contemptible rednecks in the red states. But they were stupid and didn't realize that they were never destined for those trusted positions; they never learned the vital survival skill of how to SEE THE JEW.

And so they're doubleplus upfucked for life and no those rednecks they were planning to lord over with infinite arrogance and contempt are not going to come running to fight for their cause. And those indebted students sure aren't going to fight for their own cause either because they're weaklings, and cowards who are afraid to go out in the rain.

Elections have consequences.

Attached: derp.jpg (299x168, 9.6K)

hate to tell you this but the most glorious part of French history was the medieval period and the Resistance was almost entirely made up of Bolshevik Jews. Ordinary French people knew this and stayed home.

I recommend the movie by Max Ophuls The Sorrow and the Pity

Read posts before replying to them.

fuck dem antifA faggots I'm gonna suck my jew bosses cock instead of joining them in destroyin ZOG

Attached: 1508795737465.jpg (645x729, 72.52K)

What on earth are you talking about?

ANTIFA is bought and paid for by jew bankers like Soros…it's ZOG's street fighting force. That's why the police leave them alone while jumping down the throats of right wingers.

Remember; Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas shooter was a pink pussy hat demonstrator and an ANTIFA thug.

Antifa is the enforcement arm of the already in-power kikes, you dumb nigger. That's why they only exist in far-left heavily urbanized areas with large jewish populations, like Portland and Philly. Antifa is organized from the top-down, funded from the top-down, and protected by governors and media. It's not a coincidence, nigger. They only attack people who oppose the status quo. Antifa has been the attack dog of the kike bolsheviks since day one in Germany.

Yet you're fine with sandniggers raping and murdering with abandon and your government that you care so little for backing them up and punishing you for daring to question them?

Not their best.

Attached: smug2 (2).jpg (1200x675, 93.4K)

The difference between the movements is this. American college students are usually limp wristed faggots. Most people here that have the luxury of going to college have never worked a hard day in their life. If people are to revolt it will most likely be the welders, the electricians, the factory workers, the plumbers, the field hands, that constantly get fucked out of a job or a decent wage because wet backs can do it for half of the cost. We have not done it yet, I don't see it happening any time soon. If it does happen, it won't be these pussies that can't even replace a radiator hose on their car, or install a switch in their house. IMHO

Attached: tolerance.png (604x493, 772.17K)

The automation jew will come for the blue collars too. It will just take a bit longer. Or maybe not considering some new unforseen technology could come along a kill all the trade fags off overnight. wouldn't take much either. some solar panel breakthrough perhaps. Either way things are going to get challenging for everyone soon. Next recession is right around the corner.

It's very interesting what's happening in France when compared to Italy. As things are right now, any unrest in any western country will serve the right.

In the US, white nationalists are under such levels of suppressions that you really should find a substitute cause in order to hold public rallies. It is not a stupid idea.

Even if it's plain obvious to everyone who's organizing it, it would be difficult to attack the participants because of the plausible deniability.

Don't make me laugh. The French Revolution was a fucking disaster.

Is this a crypto Bernie thread?

Your opinion is worth shit then. The reason why students are perfect for political movements is exactly because they have so much free time. BLM is evidence of that.

So untrue. This is ridiculous.

It's almost as if the goyim are being mentally prepared for the next bailout of Sallie Mae. Meh, it's probably just a cohencidence that the bailouts happen regularly

No need for a bailout when you’ve had IBR since July, 2009.

OP here, was mobile posting at work when I thought of the idea

Actually that'd be perfect. If students are forced to keep paying while Sallie Mae and other private student loaners get bailed out might be the chance

Not even close, though cost of tuition is ridiculous here in the states.

Exactly and those blue collar guys should fight but not for the arrogant brats in universities that dreamed of being their overseers and failed because they didn't realize that they didn't possess the essential ingredient to success; being a jew.

OPERATION SOARING EAGLE
Alright niggers, TONIGHT we turn this operational.

For this we turn to Kikebook. All anons with an operational account, create "Operation Soaring Eagle" events NOW.

In every major city across the U.S.A, we go to the local city monuments and start a "yellow vest in solidarity with France" protest.

This goes live on 12/8, Operation 1, with a second operation on Saturday 12/15.

We protest in solidarity of the Frogs, but we protest for the inaction of that Hanukkah celebrating rat traitor in charge today.

Now go swiftly anons, create the events, invite the normies, and spread. Ad hov v1.0 tomorrow, v2.0 goes live on Saturday 12/15.

Attached: BaldEagle_RobinSilver.jpg (447x300, 77.33K)

So true you mean.

All those wannabe lawyers and managerial students wanted to lord over the despised workers. They saw themselves as the elite and voted Democrat, voted for Bernie. They hate the red state lowbrows, they spit on them.

Fuck them, take their debts and cram them up their asses.

If they were too stupid to do the numbers and forsee the dreadful consequences of compound interest, that they were signing themselves away into slavery, then surely they're too stupid to benefit from a university education.

Not only a disaster but a jew run disaster formulated with great care to destroy France

way to miss the point. I'm not talking about tuition reform, im talking about using the ridiculously high tuition costs to co-opt the resentment against the system. It's like the fuel tax being the straw that breaks the camel's back idea. I realize that americans' and french economic situations aren't comparable, but just brainstorming

The State unis have typically raise their tuitions between 5-7% per year for the last decade as well as taking on all manner of new fees and borrowing to the hilt to make their facilities fit to accommodate vast hordes of new international students. So besides a top heavy administration students are shouldering the cost for said admin’s vision for an international future. So there is that. But also they keep students involved in busy work to a point ehere they have to forgoe working their way through, and they borrow living expenses as a result. That’s how it happens. It’s not just art, humanities, and social science majors paying the same price as pre-med, physical science, and engineering students to subsidize their needs. It is profligate, usurious abuse of the young to inflate salaries and grow in size for everyone but the instructors. And for what? The education is dogshit. Glorified book club that sucks the life out of them.

No, I don’t mean that, fucking retard.

Jealous cunt hates college students and can’t make a single factual contribution to the thread. This is the same shit boomers do in comments sections.

Vive la France!

Attached: vive.jpg (525x700, 177.81K)

This thread is about creating unrest, and here you are talking about student debt as if we are actually planning to do anything about it. Hah.

Go and read Paul Fussell's book, Class.

Those university kids in the USA and Canada are infinitely arrogant and unbelievably stupid, bereft of any interest in history or culture or even scientific curiosity (if they're not STEM students). For the most part they're paying for left wing indoctrination, of the lowest quality. They're communists who's ambition was to become part of the nomenclatura, to be apparatchiks in the bureaucracy. And yes once in their well paid positions they'd be infinitely arrogant overseers to the proles they despise.

The workers should never ever for one instant do the slightest thing to assist them in their insane demands for free tuition or forgiven debts. Fuck them.

This is it faggots, we have a working operation, we protest in solidarity of France and the angry people will find their own reasons. This goes live everywhere. Make your time count. First protest is tomorrow at noon across the country. Make it count.
The idea is to create a precedent that by 12/15 the whole country will hear about the news in France and be prepared for our own uprising.
There's (((nothing))) stopping you, now go and spread this everywhere.

He really should fuck off to Zig Forums with the Marxist grievance shit.

Blame the victim.

No I'm talking about the indebted students thinking that the revolt of the middle and working classes against their eradication by the jew overlords through mass immigration and ruinous taxation regimens and exporting all the manufacturing to slave states like China is something that they can exploit to their own profit when after all they HATE those very workers and middle class whites, they long to enslave them to their needs or better yet eradicate them and replace them with servile and grateful third worlders. Sounds like a deranged schema? You bet, those lefty indebted students are utterly deranged, have no idea what the fuck they're doing or asking for. That's why they're trapped in insane debt levels for worthless degrees.

It’s all self-aggrandizing bullshit. This board is a personality cult and nothing more.

Nothing came of Q. No arrests EVER happened. The swamp never got drained, and Trump is out wishing the world happy Hanukkah. There are 100 million ANGRY, fuming boomers with nothing to do on a Saturday.

OPERATION SOARING EAGLE

Create the events and let the normies show up for you.

They have no sympathy because most of them weren’t smart enough to get through. Now they’re smug in the notion that the banker didn’t get them that time. Completely dishonorable people.

Idiots.

Americans will not come out in large numbers out of solidarity for someone else. It is better to make it about something that directly affects them.

Filter'd for being a kike
You don't know anything about what normies will show up for you flaming faggot

Well they're the ones that flocked to bolshie Bernie in the belief he'd forgive them $1.5 trillion in debt, weren't they?

Really?

No, “they” weren’t. How fucking thick are you? Not all uni students are leftists, fuckhead. But they all get rammed through the same financial meatgrinder. You have a serious problem if you sincerely believe you have to stereotype this hard.

Yea French sure do care about their people so much that the French don't seem to care their countrymen aren't safe anymore and is being taken over by mudslimes and has been importing niggers since the 1800s. Shitskins have created no go zones and Paris has been turned to utter shit because of shitskins, Yep French sure do care about their people while Americans at least will try and protest mudslime takeovers and terrorist attacks.

If the French carried about the French people then mudslimes would of been lynched in the streets in the thousands after Charlie Hebdo and the Bataclan attack by muslims where they legitimately were torturing young French kids to death. While the mudslimes cheered on the attacks on the French.The entire government of France and NGOs that promoted shitskins would of been put to death by the end of the year for treason if the French carried about the French people. Quite frankly I wish the French carried more about the French people so you can kick all the jews,niggers and mudslimes out who are destroying France itself including the culture and have a strong nation again. I also hope the yellow vest becomes your chance.

Attached: 5b78076b1cd85b8010f2f2b3d7287b9c116cc1afcb9bebef5b3cab266887029c.png (1655x980, 746.65K)

And let's look at the growth of university attendance. Pre WWII it only amounted to 11% of the population. Now it's around 50% of the population. That alone will inflate prices. Of course there's the idiots that see university as a 4 year long social club and booze bash but we'll set that aside. Let's look at the consequences of this growth in the need for university degrees. Before 1960 and Lee Iaccocca, the best workers could work their way off the shop floor at GM and become managers. And GM was tops, excellent quality, excellent value, a desirable consumer good producer.

And then suddenly Lee declared only MBA's could be managers at GM. The corporation was flooded with all these assholes that had their heads full of insane economic theories (right wing or left wing ones, didn't matter, they were shit and ultimately destructive to the corporation) running the show.

Who wants to buy a GM product now? It's garbage, of course it's garbage, it's all being run by asshats. Seriously the US only needs 11 % of it's population to attend university. The rest? Where's that Pol Pot when you need him?

I think OP’s probably getting at the student loan path to an outsourced job and a halfassed social safety net is young American’s carbon taxes and niggers.

as*

More stereotyping to go with an anachronistic view of the experience. More correlation presented as causation. More victim blaming. Fuck off.

What "victim". A girl brutally raped by a gang of muslims is a victim and the perps deserved to be skinned alive and sent skinless and naked into a howling blizzard.

Young adults that sign their names to massive debts that can never be repaid because their heads are full of delusional dreams about ascending the class system totem pole are not "victims"; they're idiots.

And yet I agree we don’t need everyone in school. There is no reason for it except the fucking cocksucking boomers deeming it necessary, then turning their backs on their own children in favor of profits overseas. How is that the fault of 18 and 20 year olds? They are told they need to compete harder, and so they do.

Here we have another idiotic troll from you. The delay of marriage and parenthood in favor of a career in the information age, you utter fucking shitbag.

Where do you get teh "boomers" into the argument? You think working class boomers wanted their jobs sent offshore to China? That's idiotic. The boomers did their best…

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x669, 79.89K)

You know what? Fuck off and die in a fire. Filtered.

Yep run away and stop up your ears little girl…

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: protest_the_fed_12_8.jpg (522x527, 223.45K)

Well done user. This is the right direction.

Why won't that become another OWS?

If you can't see through this fucked-up (((trap))) you deserve JAIL
PAY YOUR FUCKING BILLS

december 8 is a saturday, not sunday as per pic

They are mostly beta males. They can't accomplish anything. They are already cucks. That is why they are in so much debt. They won't rise up.

This. It would be a beerhall putsch with none of the refinement and political refinement. It would just be jail time for a bunch of dumb college kids.

Fuck off, faggot. Trades make the men, school makes the fodder. Now catch my bullets for me, bitch.

Trades make kosher republicans who fly the flag on their porch and vote for men like Ted Cruz. But you sure have those engineering and med school students sized up. Great job.

Do you actually need a degree to become a programmer? I know a Canadian spice monkey from a shop owning family that started programming in grade school. By adolescence he was automating his family's entire business online and by 23 Apple hired him at $250k a year without any degree. Funny…

I don't like ted cruz, hell wouldn't mind him hanging from a rope. I think it is sad that the educated can't see the point in voting for someone who is less of the two evils. One that won't rape the working class mans taxes. I will bust rock 10hrs a day, dig ditches, and run some wire. You read your books to gain employment in a field that is overly saturated by females. We will see who will win in a fight.

You think you are the rule, and that you know what I do for a living. Like I said, the trades don’t produce anything better than the colleges do.

Yes, because physically strong men are far less superior than SJW indoctrinated college students? You are A. so disillusioned about what is being produced in college, you think you are right. B. Don't live in America at all C. Are a failed college student with a lot of debt.

If we can't get the college students to realize that Bernie Sanders is not the answer, and that Taxes are bad, or basic economics. What makes you think they will leave their convenient lifestyle to "Rise Up?" If you activism fags want to get people in America to get pissed. Look to the people who are getting the real shaft. The motherfuckers who build your homes and power up your house.

They are already here in U.S. OP! I wasnt sure what he was protesting but not getting free college is the same as being opressively taxed i suppose. Or maybe he's french idk.>>12519962

Attached: 1544243886145.jpg (2576x1932, 2.21M)

You have no idea how many wannabe rock stars and stoners are in trades. The ones who are there for a check and can not fathom ever advancing themselves. They vote lefty. Hate being wage cucks and want to see it burn.

That doesn't work this way.

Hit and run thread, OP has disappeared. Mods should delete.
OP, if you are still there, what was your degree?

Im still here faggot. I have a b.s. in toxicology

Don't be a fuckwit. Why are you whinging when you have a real degree?

I still have debt that doesn't allow me to save for several years. I'm almost 30 and don't have a penny saved. Many have it much worse than me, sure.

Tell me, are you content with financial debt slavery? Are you satisfied with how the state operates?

I think the system is a big con and I have structured my life to avoid it as much as possible.

Of course not. It is complete bullshit. There are garbage degrees that nobody needs and degree inflation that makes everything more expensive. Many degrees, especially in things like science, should be run more like technical colleges.
Every productive person is paying for probably ten parasites. It is the parasites that need to burn. But if you are just asking for a free ride then you are the same as them, and will burn as well.

I can afford to pay it all off tomorrow but I'm not ever going to pay it off, you know why? Because paying it would mean I support this corrupt system and acknowledge its power over me. I just pay minimum payments to prevent them from touching my credit score while I wait for this system to collapse and for the loans to be forgiven or expunged. Its really a win-win, I get to accelerate the collapse of this corrupt system and I get a pretty useful STEM education in the process that landed me a great job.

No, again, you completely misunderstood. I give zero fucks about the snowflakes who didn't properly choose their career/education. I'm talking about playing up their frustrations into something much more.

Also, they're a product of this shit environment, many are misguided whites.

It will unless they tell the progressive stack to fuck off.

The progressive stack only works because whites cuck out. Anytime the left faces resistance, it loses.

If you are not then you are one of us, welcome.

The system is literally designed so most people are poor so that a few can prosper.

Let me state this again you fucking retard: the system is designed so that most people are slaves and some people get to be master.

Any faggot on team left opinion or team right opinion refuses to acknowledge this or just want in on it.

This world is fucking retarded and useless. In this timeline, for eternity , Miley Cyrus could shit in a bag and it would be worth more than my entire life.

The only solution is slowly but surely destroying everything that enables this slavery system.

which is why i started this thread

And when you bring it down, it will all start over again. Animals are naturally hierarchical, due to female preference for mates that improve her survival and reproduction value. It's how we improve as a species over time, through selective breeding (aka evolution).

Even though elements of the system are man-made, they are representations of natural laws.

The degree phenomenon is a relic from the 70s and 80s when humanism and education were sold to the newly established middle class suckers who had never seen a horse outside of a zoo. If anything the information age should require university (and scholastics in general) LESS so since it's so much easier to find information.