STUDENT DEBT - THE AMERICAN YELLOW JACKET MOVEMENT

Dylan White
Dylan White

Now I know that American's are relatively well off and are far from revolting but it just occurred to me that this is very similar in that many Americans are crippled by debt (such as myself) and enter usury to prop up a parasitic system.

I understand that a large swath of people are liberal arts major baristas but that's irrelevant. If we can successfully rally the financially disenfranchised to flip the fuck out then we'll catch that flu that France is sneezing. Across the pond, its an apolitical movement (for now) but once the gears get moving it cannot be stopped.

What say you?

Attached: 3jpR3paJ37V8JxyWvtbhvcm5k3roJwHBR4WTALx7XaoRovY9iEw3MZt1V3b9ZFskDxNEUkXfA5GFrQ7hPsBJUHoBY3A1FxDsESBxrNt8jMrba7rkWzrKSeGoXRSpvRnPZnPKt.jpeg (47.82 KB, 600x337)
Attached: Student-Debt-2000-2010.jpg (636.64 KB, 3300x2550)
Attached: sallie-mae-loans.png (11.77 KB, 638x460)
Attached: Screenshot-20181207-162336-Chrome.jpg (402.44 KB, 720x1332)

All urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/groups/232558724119020/
bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm
twitter.com/HundredHanders
pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpk1f_MWkAEhiHk.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ab8ayzjm23h3nek.jpg
s4.imgload.info/crjseb18r5h7v3s.jpg
s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
image.ibb.co/c7zMi5/Stop_White_Genocide.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg
s4.imgload.info/2b8cgj1ncxzacnw.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ec86yd6gx8vzdzh.png
s4.imgload.info/k915w6nxu5n4mja.jpg
s4.imgload.info/dku15kdz1n1hdcg.jpg
imgload.org/images/Stickers-for-the-truthc76c7ad1ba000231.md.png
imgload.org/images/IQRaceDifferences7886e.png
s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png
image.ibb.co/jH5SOp/diversity.jpg
imgload.org/images/National-Web-Addresses4e9399a8aa38c44b.md.png
s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png
s4.imgload.info/dxnx2cf44yvwm7m.jpg
s4.imgload.info/s8vh3e4mv11d8dh.jpg
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

You're not going to do a damn thing, so it doesn't matter what anyone says.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Burger here. I'd be down to overturn the kike system in this manner, but the standards of living are still too high. Us burgers have had niggers for a long time, and the spics haven't reached critical mass yet. Soon, friend, but not today. granted if America starts to intervene in France to protect the kikes then yeah it begins

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Unfortunately, we are not capable of just wishing a massive, international protest into existence. I would if I could. But I am not even in college anymore so I cannot agitate there.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Try me you glow in the dark nigger. I'm willing if there's support to act.

I realize that in America we're still far to comfortable but this is the closest thing I can see to pissing people off. Perhaps you're not wrong in asserting nothing would come of this short of a Soros bux bus band but it's prudent for us to be highly aware and proactive now that an Arab spring style flu has come over France.

For what it's worth, Algeria, where the arab spring started had no Soros bux and was organic so we ought to be careful if things pop off elsewhere.

Attached: my-hat-is-bread-punditkitchen-4439109.png (114.41 KB, 500x386)

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

movements of the yellow vest magnitude in America are called civil wars, if things get down to driving construction equipment at riot police, it's shooting time

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Again I'm aware of the difference between France and the US. We'd likely need hyperinflation to get things rolling

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

For you burgers can have guns, I can't even imagine the bloody mess it would be…

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

The problem is that 99.9% of people with student debt need to keep their jobs and maintain their lifestyles so setting thing on fire in a riot is the last thing the people affected by this would do

Attached: main2.jpg (59.82 KB, 480x250)

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

(checked)
Standards of living are too high, and there is no unifying sense of American Nationalism. Don't go off half-cocked; it will just land a lot of people in jail. Better use of effort is getting your house in order and family prepared for balkanization.

Jose White
Jose White

Huh. Who would've guess that lowering college entrance requirements, making loans widely available, and encouraging the Participation Trophy generation to all get useless feels degrees would cause tuition to skyrocket…. go figure.

Attached: pt.jpg (8.77 KB, 212x238)

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

The French and the American have a very different point of view of their country.

You burgers were taught to love your country, be proud of your country, think that your country is always right, and the most beautiful thing in your history is the creation of your great, beautiful, amazing … country… and so on… as if you the people were nothing and only the USA was important.

While for us frogs it's the exact opposite, we think that WE the people only are important and the country is nothing. The most beautiful part of our history is when our ancestors beheaded their rulers to give power to the people… The second most beautiful part of our history is when our coward gov surrendered quickly to Hitler and our ancestors kept on fighting alone until the end. (That's why that "I surrender" joke of yours makes us very angry. Read about the french resistance.)

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

You'll never see me stand beside some marxist university monkey.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

You burgers were taught to love your country, be proud of your country, think that your country is always right, and the most beautiful thing in your history is the creation of your great, beautiful, amazing … country… and so on… as if you the people were nothing and only the USA was important.
Clearly you know nothing about Americans. Also country is not synonymous with government. No one dislikes government more than Americans. Also the most prominent part of American history is rebellion. We exist and were formed from rebellion and war. There's a reason why we still have political freedoms and you don't. We weren't raised to be subservient to government, you were. We were raised to dislike and distrust government.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

OY VEY GOY YOU'RE A FED BECAUSE YOU SAY THINGS FEDS DON'T SAY
Kill yourself. You won't do a DAMN THING. Ever.

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

buy bitcoin

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

What are you doing? Looks like a lot of nothing.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Not even close; all those suckers that went $100k+ in debt were planning on being the big shot overseers who would rule over the despised lower classes, all those contemptible rednecks in the red states. But they were stupid and didn't realize that they were never destined for those trusted positions; they never learned the vital survival skill of how to SEE THE JEW.

And so they're doubleplus upfucked for life and no those rednecks they were planning to lord over with infinite arrogance and contempt are not going to come running to fight for their cause. And those indebted students sure aren't going to fight for their own cause either because they're weaklings, and cowards who are afraid to go out in the rain.

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

Elections have consequences.

Attached: derp.jpg (9.6 KB, 299x168)

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

hate to tell you this but the most glorious part of French history was the medieval period and the Resistance was almost entirely made up of Bolshevik Jews. Ordinary French people knew this and stayed home.

I recommend the movie by Max Ophuls The Sorrow and the Pity

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Read posts before replying to them.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

fuck dem antifA faggots I'm gonna suck my jew bosses cock instead of joining them in destroyin ZOG

Attached: 1508795737465.jpg (72.52 KB, 645x729)

David Thomas
David Thomas

What on earth are you talking about?

ANTIFA is bought and paid for by jew bankers like Soros…it's ZOG's street fighting force. That's why the police leave them alone while jumping down the throats of right wingers.

Remember; Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas shooter was a pink pussy hat demonstrator and an ANTIFA thug.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

Antifa is the enforcement arm of the already in-power kikes, you dumb nigger. That's why they only exist in far-left heavily urbanized areas with large jewish populations, like Portland and Philly. Antifa is organized from the top-down, funded from the top-down, and protected by governors and media. It's not a coincidence, nigger. They only attack people who oppose the status quo. Antifa has been the attack dog of the kike bolsheviks since day one in Germany.

Angel Long
Angel Long

Yet you're fine with sandniggers raping and murdering with abandon and your government that you care so little for backing them up and punishing you for daring to question them?

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

join them in destroying ZOG
Antifa is bought and paid for by the very kikes they're supposedly trying to destroy

Not their best.

Attached: smug2-(2).jpg (93.4 KB, 1200x675)

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

The difference between the movements is this. American college students are usually limp wristed faggots. Most people here that have the luxury of going to college have never worked a hard day in their life. If people are to revolt it will most likely be the welders, the electricians, the factory workers, the plumbers, the field hands, that constantly get fucked out of a job or a decent wage because wet backs can do it for half of the cost. We have not done it yet, I don't see it happening any time soon. If it does happen, it won't be these pussies that can't even replace a radiator hose on their car, or install a switch in their house. IMHO

Attached: tolerance.png (772.17 KB, 604x493)

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

The automation jew will come for the blue collars too. It will just take a bit longer. Or maybe not considering some new unforseen technology could come along a kill all the trade fags off overnight. wouldn't take much either. some solar panel breakthrough perhaps. Either way things are going to get challenging for everyone soon. Next recession is right around the corner.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

It's very interesting what's happening in France when compared to Italy. As things are right now, any unrest in any western country will serve the right.

In the US, white nationalists are under such levels of suppressions that you really should find a substitute cause in order to hold public rallies. It is not a stupid idea.

Even if it's plain obvious to everyone who's organizing it, it would be difficult to attack the participants because of the plausible deniability.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Don't make me laugh. The French Revolution was a fucking disaster.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Is this a crypto Bernie thread?

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

imho
Your opinion is worth shit then. The reason why students are perfect for political movements is exactly because they have so much free time. BLM is evidence of that.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

So untrue. This is ridiculous.

William Wright
William Wright

It's almost as if the goyim are being mentally prepared for the next bailout of Sallie Mae. Meh, it's probably just a cohencidence that the bailouts happen regularly

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

No need for a bailout when you’ve had IBR since July, 2009.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

OP here, was mobile posting at work when I thought of the idea

Actually that'd be perfect. If students are forced to keep paying while Sallie Mae and other private student loaners get bailed out might be the chance

Not even close, though cost of tuition is ridiculous here in the states.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Exactly and those blue collar guys should fight but not for the arrogant brats in universities that dreamed of being their overseers and failed because they didn't realize that they didn't possess the essential ingredient to success; being a jew.

John Edwards
John Edwards

OPERATION SOARING EAGLE
Alright niggers, TONIGHT we turn this operational.

For this we turn to Kikebook. All anons with an operational account, create "Operation Soaring Eagle" events NOW.

In every major city across the U.S.A, we go to the local city monuments and start a "yellow vest in solidarity with France" protest.
Invite every disgruntled Q Tard, Former Bernie Fag you can find

This goes live on 12/8, Operation 1, with a second operation on Saturday 12/15.

We protest in solidarity of the Frogs, but we protest for the inaction of that Hanukkah celebrating rat traitor in charge today.

Now go swiftly anons, create the events, invite the normies, and spread. Ad hov v1.0 tomorrow, v2.0 goes live on Saturday 12/15.

Attached: BaldEagle-RobinSilver.jpg (77.33 KB, 447x300)

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

So true you mean.

All those wannabe lawyers and managerial students wanted to lord over the despised workers. They saw themselves as the elite and voted Democrat, voted for Bernie. They hate the red state lowbrows, they spit on them.

Fuck them, take their debts and cram them up their asses.

If they were too stupid to do the numbers and forsee the dreadful consequences of compound interest, that they were signing themselves away into slavery, then surely they're too stupid to benefit from a university education.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Not only a disaster but a jew run disaster formulated with great care to destroy France

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

blue collar guys should fight but not for the arrogant brats in universities
way to miss the point. I'm not talking about tuition reform, im talking about using the ridiculously high tuition costs to co-opt the resentment against the system. It's like the fuel tax being the straw that breaks the camel's back idea. I realize that americans' and french economic situations aren't comparable, but just brainstorming

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

The State unis have typically raise their tuitions between 5-7% per year for the last decade as well as taking on all manner of new fees and borrowing to the hilt to make their facilities fit to accommodate vast hordes of new international students. So besides a top heavy administration students are shouldering the cost for said admin’s vision for an international future. So there is that. But also they keep students involved in busy work to a point ehere they have to forgoe working their way through, and they borrow living expenses as a result. That’s how it happens. It’s not just art, humanities, and social science majors paying the same price as pre-med, physical science, and engineering students to subsidize their needs. It is profligate, usurious abuse of the young to inflate salaries and grow in size for everyone but the instructors. And for what? The education is dogshit. Glorified book club that sucks the life out of them.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

No, I don’t mean that, fucking retard.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Jealous cunt hates college students and can’t make a single factual contribution to the thread. This is the same shit boomers do in comments sections.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Vive la France!

Attached: vive.jpg (177.81 KB, 525x700)

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

This thread is about creating unrest, and here you are talking about student debt as if we are actually planning to do anything about it. Hah.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Go and read Paul Fussell's book, Class.

Those university kids in the USA and Canada are infinitely arrogant and unbelievably stupid, bereft of any interest in history or culture or even scientific curiosity (if they're not STEM students). For the most part they're paying for left wing indoctrination, of the lowest quality. They're communists who's ambition was to become part of the nomenclatura, to be apparatchiks in the bureaucracy. And yes once in their well paid positions they'd be infinitely arrogant overseers to the proles they despise.

The workers should never ever for one instant do the slightest thing to assist them in their insane demands for free tuition or forgiven debts. Fuck them.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

This is it faggots, we have a working operation, we protest in solidarity of France and the angry people will find their own reasons. This goes live everywhere. Make your time count. First protest is tomorrow at noon across the country. Make it count.
The idea is to create a precedent that by 12/15 the whole country will hear about the news in France and be prepared for our own uprising.
There's (((nothing))) stopping you, now go and spread this everywhere.

Henry Price
Henry Price

He really should fuck off to /leftypol/ with the Marxist grievance shit.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Blame the victim.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

No I'm talking about the indebted students thinking that the revolt of the middle and working classes against their eradication by the jew overlords through mass immigration and ruinous taxation regimens and exporting all the manufacturing to slave states like China is something that they can exploit to their own profit when after all they HATE those very workers and middle class whites, they long to enslave them to their needs or better yet eradicate them and replace them with servile and grateful third worlders. Sounds like a deranged schema? You bet, those lefty indebted students are utterly deranged, have no idea what the fuck they're doing or asking for. That's why they're trapped in insane debt levels for worthless degrees.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Love your race
Fuck the college students

It’s all self-aggrandizing bullshit. This board is a personality cult and nothing more.

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Nothing came of Q. No arrests EVER happened. The swamp never got drained, and Trump is out wishing the world happy Hanukkah. There are 100 million ANGRY, fuming boomers with nothing to do on a Saturday.

OPERATION SOARING EAGLE

Create the events and let the normies show up for you.

James Myers
James Myers

They have no sympathy because most of them weren’t smart enough to get through. Now they’re smug in the notion that the banker didn’t get them that time. Completely dishonorable people.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

the political left are the only students with insane levels of debt

Idiots.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Americans will not come out in large numbers out of solidarity for someone else. It is better to make it about something that directly affects them.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Filter'd for being a kike
You don't know anything about what normies will show up for you flaming faggot

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Well they're the ones that flocked to bolshie Bernie in the belief he'd forgive them $1.5 trillion in debt, weren't they?

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Americans will revolt against their own government in solidarity with French people?
Really?

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

No, “they” weren’t. How fucking thick are you? Not all uni students are leftists, fuckhead. But they all get rammed through the same financial meatgrinder. You have a serious problem if you sincerely believe you have to stereotype this hard.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Yea French sure do care about their people so much that the French don't seem to care their countrymen aren't safe anymore and is being taken over by mudslimes and has been importing niggers since the 1800s. Shitskins have created no go zones and Paris has been turned to utter shit because of shitskins, Yep French sure do care about their people while Americans at least will try and protest mudslime takeovers and terrorist attacks.

If the French carried about the French people then mudslimes would of been lynched in the streets in the thousands after Charlie Hebdo and the Bataclan attack by muslims where they legitimately were torturing young French kids to death. While the mudslimes cheered on the attacks on the French.The entire government of France and NGOs that promoted shitskins would of been put to death by the end of the year for treason if the French carried about the French people. Quite frankly I wish the French carried more about the French people so you can kick all the jews,niggers and mudslimes out who are destroying France itself including the culture and have a strong nation again. I also hope the yellow vest becomes your chance.

Attached: 5b78076b1cd85b8010f2f2b3d7287b9c116cc1afcb9bebef5b3cab266887029c.png (746.65 KB, 1655x980)

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

And let's look at the growth of university attendance. Pre WWII it only amounted to 11% of the population. Now it's around 50% of the population. That alone will inflate prices. Of course there's the idiots that see university as a 4 year long social club and booze bash but we'll set that aside. Let's look at the consequences of this growth in the need for university degrees. Before 1960 and Lee Iaccocca, the best workers could work their way off the shop floor at GM and become managers. And GM was tops, excellent quality, excellent value, a desirable consumer good producer.

And then suddenly Lee declared only MBA's could be managers at GM. The corporation was flooded with all these assholes that had their heads full of insane economic theories (right wing or left wing ones, didn't matter, they were shit and ultimately destructive to the corporation) running the show.

Who wants to buy a GM product now? It's garbage, of course it's garbage, it's all being run by asshats. Seriously the US only needs 11 % of it's population to attend university. The rest? Where's that Pol Pot when you need him?

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

I think OP’s probably getting at the student loan path to an outsourced job and a halfassed social safety net is young American’s carbon taxes and niggers.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

as*

William Peterson
William Peterson

More stereotyping to go with an anachronistic view of the experience. More correlation presented as causation. More victim blaming. Fuck off.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

What "victim". A girl brutally raped by a gang of muslims is a victim and the perps deserved to be skinned alive and sent skinless and naked into a howling blizzard.

Young adults that sign their names to massive debts that can never be repaid because their heads are full of delusional dreams about ascending the class system totem pole are not "victims"; they're idiots.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

And yet I agree we don’t need everyone in school. There is no reason for it except the fucking cocksucking boomers deeming it necessary, then turning their backs on their own children in favor of profits overseas. How is that the fault of 18 and 20 year olds? They are told they need to compete harder, and so they do.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Here we have another idiotic troll from you. The delay of marriage and parenthood in favor of a career in the information age, you utter fucking shitbag.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Where do you get teh "boomers" into the argument? You think working class boomers wanted their jobs sent offshore to China? That's idiotic. The boomers did their best…

Attached: 920x920.jpg (79.89 KB, 920x669)

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

You know what? Fuck off and die in a fire. Filtered.

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Yep run away and stop up your ears little girl…

James Lewis
James Lewis

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: protest-the-fed-12-8.jpg (223.45 KB, 522x527)

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

Well done user. This is the right direction.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Why won't that become another OWS?

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

LETS DO NIGGER-TIER SHEEIT N THANGS
If you can't see through this fucked-up (((trap))) you deserve JAIL
PAY YOUR FUCKING BILLS

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

december 8 is a saturday, not sunday as per pic

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

They are mostly beta males. They can't accomplish anything. They are already cucks. That is why they are in so much debt. They won't rise up.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

This. It would be a beerhall putsch with none of the refinement and political refinement. It would just be jail time for a bunch of dumb college kids.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Fuck off, faggot. Trades make the men, school makes the fodder. Now catch my bullets for me, bitch.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Trades make kosher republicans who fly the flag on their porch and vote for men like Ted Cruz. But you sure have those engineering and med school students sized up. Great job.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Do you actually need a degree to become a programmer? I know a Canadian spice monkey from a shop owning family that started programming in grade school. By adolescence he was automating his family's entire business online and by 23 Apple hired him at $250k a year without any degree. Funny…

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

I don't like ted cruz, hell wouldn't mind him hanging from a rope. I think it is sad that the educated can't see the point in voting for someone who is less of the two evils. One that won't rape the working class mans taxes. I will bust rock 10hrs a day, dig ditches, and run some wire. You read your books to gain employment in a field that is overly saturated by females. We will see who will win in a fight.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

You think you are the rule, and that you know what I do for a living. Like I said, the trades don’t produce anything better than the colleges do.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Yes, because physically strong men are far less superior than SJW indoctrinated college students? You are A. so disillusioned about what is being produced in college, you think you are right. B. Don't live in America at all C. Are a failed college student with a lot of debt.

If we can't get the college students to realize that Bernie Sanders is not the answer, and that Taxes are bad, or basic economics. What makes you think they will leave their convenient lifestyle to "Rise Up?" If you activism fags want to get people in America to get pissed. Look to the people who are getting the real shaft. The motherfuckers who build your homes and power up your house.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

They are already here in U.S. OP! I wasnt sure what he was protesting but not getting free college is the same as being opressively taxed i suppose. Or maybe he's french idk.>>12519962

Attached: 1544243886145.jpg (2.21 MB, 2576x1932)

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

You have no idea how many wannabe rock stars and stoners are in trades. The ones who are there for a check and can not fathom ever advancing themselves. They vote lefty. Hate being wage cucks and want to see it burn.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

lets do nothing and it will solve itself

That doesn't work this way.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Hit and run thread, OP has disappeared. Mods should delete.
OP, if you are still there, what was your degree?

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Im still here faggot. I have a b.s. in toxicology

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

Don't be a fuckwit. Why are you whinging when you have a real degree?

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

I still have debt that doesn't allow me to save for several years. I'm almost 30 and don't have a penny saved. Many have it much worse than me, sure.

Tell me, are you content with financial debt slavery? Are you satisfied with how the state operates?

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

are you content with financial debt slavery?
I think the system is a big con and I have structured my life to avoid it as much as possible.

Are you satisfied with how the state operates?
Of course not. It is complete bullshit. There are garbage degrees that nobody needs and degree inflation that makes everything more expensive. Many degrees, especially in things like science, should be run more like technical colleges.
Every productive person is paying for probably ten parasites. It is the parasites that need to burn. But if you are just asking for a free ride then you are the same as them, and will burn as well.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

go to Ivy League school for grad and undergrad
earn scholarships and grants to pay for most of it
still end up 40k in debt

I can afford to pay it all off tomorrow but I'm not ever going to pay it off, you know why? Because paying it would mean I support this corrupt system and acknowledge its power over me. I just pay minimum payments to prevent them from touching my credit score while I wait for this system to collapse and for the loans to be forgiven or expunged. Its really a win-win, I get to accelerate the collapse of this corrupt system and I get a pretty useful STEM education in the process that landed me a great job.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

But if you are just asking for a free ride
No, again, you completely misunderstood. I give zero fucks about the snowflakes who didn't properly choose their career/education. I'm talking about playing up their frustrations into something much more.

Also, they're a product of this shit environment, many are misguided whites.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

It will unless they tell the progressive stack to fuck off.

David Torres
David Torres

The progressive stack only works because whites cuck out. Anytime the left faces resistance, it loses.

if
If you are not then you are one of us, welcome.

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

The system is literally designed so most people are poor so that a few can prosper.

Let me state this again you fucking retard: the system is designed so that most people are slaves and some people get to be master.

Any faggot on team left opinion or team right opinion refuses to acknowledge this or just want in on it.

This world is fucking retarded and useless. In this timeline, for eternity , Miley Cyrus could shit in a bag and it would be worth more than my entire life.

The only solution is slowly but surely destroying everything that enables this slavery system.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

The only solution is slowly but surely destroying everything that enables this slavery system.
which is why i started this thread

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

And when you bring it down, it will all start over again. Animals are naturally hierarchical, due to female preference for mates that improve her survival and reproduction value. It's how we improve as a species over time, through selective breeding (aka evolution).

Even though elements of the system are man-made, they are representations of natural laws.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

The degree phenomenon is a relic from the 70s and 80s when humanism and education were sold to the newly established middle class suckers who had never seen a horse outside of a zoo. If anything the information age should require university (and scholastics in general) LESS so since it's so much easier to find information.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Exactly.

And to the fellow who got his STEM degree and doesn't want to pay for it, wants to wait for the system to collapse.

In the 50's and the 60's the working classes were asked to pay for the buildup in universities the same way that they were asked to pay for the buildup of the electrical grid. The premise was that both would improve the infrastructure, give better, longer lives, and would allow their children to have more prosperous employment due to education. This promise was partially fulfilled and then betrayed as those public universities sold out to foreign students (ie chinks mostly, coming in to steal technical knowledge) and the jobs were sent to China.

The infrastructure we enjoy today is the result of that investment and it's crumbling as it needs to be renewed, but the money is being squandered now on the useless military and pointless wars and welfare for criminal retards and Pissrael.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

You sound like the european royal families that before the French revolution would say that that was the natural law, there's kings who are descendants from God himself and can not be touched by anyone.
Then the french people cut off the head of their king and guess what…the world didn't end.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

Kill yourself yid, there will be no American "yellow jackets". You tried this shit earlier. Kill yourself.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

You think working class boomers wanted their jobs sent offshore to China?
This is what they voted for.

Attached: b771cae640283305d039f6fd7.png (205.78 KB, 1600x1724)

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

THE AMERICAN YELLOW JACKET
But that's green…..

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

While the way they fought even against all odds was admirable in its own right, you killed the very people who were saving your stupid asses from the Jews who took over your country after they murdered your monarch. Great.

Attached: paris-diversity.jpg (380.6 KB, 1414x610)

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

That's no doubt a leftist-
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Oh. Well alrighty then, carry on. Bring funs again.

James Bell
James Bell

You're an ignoramus.
In the 50's the US was building the Middle-East and Europe while doing all of that.

It's not about spending on certain things. It's that the currency has been devalued into almost worthlessness.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

I understand that a large swath of people are liberal arts major baristas but that's irrelevant

they are a large percentage of the big cities but do not make a dent in terms of what makes America a super power.

-Largest military
-best tech (not per capita but in quality)
-best land (pretty good , give me a better land mass)

some chimping baristas will do nothing but break their own schools and roads.

Fly over country is fly over for a reason, we dont wan you here. Have fun protesting for gays.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

It's not about spending on certain things. It's that the currency has been devalued into almost worthlessness.

thats partially true… waiting for a "collapse" is an interesting idea. I think we all expect one to come. If you listen to any financial news of the past 2 years we are 2 years late for a collapse.

But I would warn this friend. What if the collapse also has a China like debt surveillance with it and now your friend is forever poor so that his life can subsidize the devaluation.

Pay your debt , its not just a smart move its a moral one. I guess I would also ask what does "waiting for the collapse" entail. Is this friend banking money in a savings account while defaulting.

If "waiting" means making no money then once the collapse is over your friend will be old with no experience.

you should stop hanging out with this person , and stop smoking weed.

Blake Green
Blake Green

Here's a better idea, if you want me to pay off your debt just because I have a job and you don't, fuck off.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

I OWE $250,000+ FOR B.S. IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
I may never pay it off but I sure don't want other people to pay for it. I only borrowed 80k. Annual capitalization of compounding interest is the work of the jews.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Everyone forgets this. In Europe some people have three day work weeks (and lot of government gibs to keep their rent paid) so they have lots of time. In addition, the "gig economy" (I fucking hate that phrase) means less people are in 9-5 jobs and do have time to check out an afternoon protest. Remember that these protests are ultimately just social events, but the damage was done last week when people who only knew each other from Kikebook started meeting up and trading SMS numbers. They can't be shut down now. (Remember this in the future: get a phone number, never rely on social media when SHTF.)

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

kept on fighting alone until the end
Retard. Vichy France was trying to salvage the French people.
But since you are a subhuman who thinks the "revolution" did you any good, you are hopeless anyway.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

t. unemployed losers living in the middle of nowhere

College needs to be made obsolete

Pretty much every votingnigger on this Zig Forums

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

A yellow vest movement against mass immigration would be better in my opinion.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

It's our only hope of salvation though in the USA you don't want to wear vests that make you a target. US will be a shootout when it blows big time

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

rape the working class
Fuck off, /leftypol/.

What a cancerous thread. All you retards are doing is campaigning for /leftypol/ and Bernie. OWS never did a single thing for the right. That's all this can accomplish.
It's a /leftypol/ raid.
Fucking morons.

Parker Green
Parker Green

Hard to get behind this when I have no student debt.

go to college for degree in (((psychology)))
stop at bachelors level
wonder why you have no job

If you guys want to protest over the XX million illegal shit skins, or all the Chinese money inflating real estate, or the fed reserve, or the nearly 700 billion dollar defense budget that somehow can’t build a wall, or the kikes in general then let me know and I’ll be there with you. I don’t really care about the consequences of incurring 6 figure debt to go do drugs and have sex with as many people and niggers as possible.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

You're not very clever.
The thing in Paris started as a complaint over gas prices. Now Paris is burning while the people shout against White genocide.

Never turn down the chance to appeal to a mob when you're living under ZOG.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

see

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Huh. Who would've guess that lowering college entrance requirements, making loans widely available, and encouraging the Participation Trophy generation to all get useless feels degrees would cause tuition to skyrocket…. go figure.
Shit. I got a STEM degree and wish I could get a cushy barista job.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

You’re trying to justify the wrong catalyst.
They are taxed to death in Paris the gas tax just sent them over the edge. Taxes are high here but every state is different excluding federal taxes obviously.
Student debt only effects students who are bunch of faggots and communists anyway as well as drug railing, nigger fucking, class skipping, attention seeking degenerates.
Student debt doesn’t effect me or the vast majority of Zig Forums. Go shill this shit somewhere else, faggot.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

French yellow jacket movement
Appeals to 90% of the country.
Old farmers from the countryside side by side with construction workers and office workers
Basically everyone with a job and a car is a victim of the new taxes. They all have yellow jackets.

vs

US Strudent yellow jacket movement
Appeals to 4% of the country
Just students suffering the consequences of their bad decisions. Nobody forced them to waste that money.
They dont own yellow jackets anyway because they never had a job

That is quite a contrast.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

This

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Where the hell are you that you can't get a job with a STEM degree? Biology degree doesn't count.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Appeals to 4% of the country
But that's not true, nigger.

Over 44 million Americans collectively hold nearly $1.5 trillion in student debt.
That means that roughly one in four American adults are paying off student loans.
When they graduate, the average student loan borrower has $37,172 in student loans, a $20,000 increase from 13 years ago.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

I have Bio and Chem and the job market here is dogshit, despite being a pretty good market comparably.
STEM isn't worth shit anymore, because the companies find it cheaper and more effective to ship in pajeets and shit to do that work, its not just tech they're mixed up in. Got fucking H-1B niggers coming in for chem jobs at this point.
Can't find an entry-level chemistry position making more than $20k above the poverty level (ie, ~32k annually) around here, and everything on offer at this point is limited-contract work on an hourly-pay scheme. I got through with minimal debt because of scholarships and shit, but when I consider what others are getting into, that's a really shitty wage for the monetary investment to get access to it.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

You forgot to remove the percentage of people who used the system properly and made a success of it.
Obviously if you got a useful degree, that landed you a high paying job you would support student loans to ensure the university system is well funded for future generations.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

You forgot to remove the percentage of people who used the system properly and made a success of it.
No, I didn't, because they still have debt they're being forced to pay off. What you even mean by "used the system properly and made a success of it" I can't say, its a vague concept to say the least: If you went 100k in debt, found a decent job, and paid off 40k of it, was that a success?

Obviously if you got a useful degree, that landed you a high paying job you would support student loans
But it doesn't, that's the problem. Because even with a useful degree, you're being undercut by foreigners who will work for less and are more easily controlled due to them being reliant upon their employer to stay in-country.

to ensure the university system is well funded for future generations.
If that was a concern, you should stop telling every child in high-school that they should go to college or they're trash, and you should tell the college to stop accepting retarded niggers and shit, none of whom wind up in debt because the government pays their way, while the White kids struggle to even get accepted, and struggle further to find funding once they are accepted.

Sorry bro, you're just wrong.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

Sage and report for supporting communism.

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

What you even mean by "used the system properly and made a success of it"
I mean people who got a degree where the payment of the loan was not a big dent on their income.
Lets say they had to manage with just 1 car and only when they paid off their loan they could afford a second sports car for the weekend.
I became self employed and let my student loan time out. But most people I did my degree with paid it off without it being a big thing. they appreciated that good education shouldnt be done on a shoestring budget and were in a good position to pay it back.

Ever wonder why universities in mainland Europe always perform so poorly in the league tables? Its because the government cant afford to pay the staff good wages. So all the best lecturers etc go to the USA where they get paid far more, which raises the standard of US education way above Europe.
If the USA followed the European model then all the top lecturers would go to Asia.

If that was a concern, you should stop telling every child in high-school that they should go to college or they're trash
I havent told any high school student anything. I think maybe you have the wrong person there. But I do agree that fewer people should be going to university.
There should be some mechanism in place where they grade degrees in terms of how likely you are to get a job and if your doing something like art history or african dance studies you have to pay the entire price of the degree up front.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

join antifa to fight the jew
Now this is authentic /leftypol/ in action
Imagine some 80 IQ spic joining antifa with bravado and realizing he's to defend kikes and travenstites

Oliver James
Oliver James

have Bio and Chem and the job market here is dogshit,
Bio has always been dogshit. Chem can be ok, but you need to move to where the refineries and plants are. You aren't going to get a job in a city doing chem work. That's just the way it is. I moved halfway across the country to get a computer dev job.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Correction.
US Student Loan slavery movement
Appeals to 50% of the country
Boomers promised it would guarantee a good job
All of society suffers the consequences of their life-long debt-slavery
They dont own yellow jackets anyway because they sold them to buy milk and tendies
The debt game is like the tech-giant resource game, keep people from making any actual changes to the world bc preoccupied with jewbligations.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Boomers promised it would guarantee a good job
If they did a protest against boomers rather than higher education in general that might work.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Can I get source on that DN? Were there any proof pics?

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

The boomers did their best…
You fucking retards traded your jobs in for pensions.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Not how it worked out because cost of living kept going up. Rent for a studio apartment close to work (1hr+ commute each way) went from under 1k to over 2k. A 2br house with yard one or two towns over from work is over 3k. Add phone, internet, and shit commute and there's not much left for food. All for a 30k/yr job.

I reasoned that 100k would be paid off in 4-5 years but rent took 75% of my income, the rest goes to food. I did some maths on the cost of living vs income in 1968 vs 2018 (average cost of houses vs minimum wage) and discovered that the cost of living should be three times lower (1k/mth for house with yard instead of 3k) or income should be three times higher ($21/hr instead of $7).
==Boomers have made the game difficulty increase by 300% to cover their lifestyle.==start

Attached: jews-tbh.png (494.77 KB, 983x599)

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

Good point. What's left of their parents generation would probably join.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

You don't have a neoliberal leader who is smug enough to cause what is happening in France, Hillary might have caused something like this but unlikely because only apes "protest" in the US by looting stores

In the 70s the US had a pretty amazing anti-CIA movement where they actually broke into their offices and stole MKULTRA files. If you had some kind of anti-CIA, anti-NSA movement that was anti-"domestic surveillance" (domestic surveillance is just code for permanent government secret police) and block QBoomers from co-opting it (qanon is some zio/saudi PsyOp to promote Iranian regime change and throw people off the scent with red herrings, coming from kike bankers within Trump's administration) that would attract both left and right like in France.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

realizing

You give too much credit

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

The cost of living is increasingly expensive so we should protest against student loans

In my country, the biggest contributor to the soaring cost of living is the soaring population. Mainly through immigration from the shithole countries. Protesting against student loans becausse your rent is high is non sequitur.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

california
Leave faggot. Why would you stay there?

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

They work together. Input/output. High-paying jobs make the cost of living rise because jews and asians are greedy niggers who think in potential value and not actual value so they increase the cost of rent or home value because they know some jewgler will pay for it. This makes the schools raise their tuition because the cost of living increased. It is a cycle of debt-slavery all one-in-the-same.
the biggest contributor to the soaring cost of living is the soaring population
What shit. The amount of people doesn't affect the value of things until there is competition. When resources are low, then people offer greater value. However, this "greater value" is anticipated and artificially applied to the cost of things. It is like charging more for "good schools" or "close to park" because some find value in it but it isn;t actual value if those arent valued incentives by others. Just because jews live near Apple, it doesn't mean that the value of the same volume and condition of building materials has increased, nor does it mean that the potential quality of life has, either.

I did. That's where most of the tech jobs are tbh.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

POST THE PAMPHLET!
POST THE PAMPHLET!

Someone post the pamphlet that was being distributed at the start of the protests.

The media is trying to smear the protests as a socialist movement. The media is ignoring the pamphlet.

They fear the pamphlet!

POST THE PAMPHLET!
POST THE PAMPHLET!

Attached: 1.jpg (154.71 KB, 1200x851)

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

Theres tonnes of compettition in my country.
We have a housing gap of about 100,000. Thats the figure if you subtract the number of homes you build from the number of homes you actually need.
We can only pave the countryside so fast user. To make room for our recent guests. We even have people who say you shouldnt destroy all the last green areas of the country. But they obviously want people to live on the streets.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

About to arrive at a Canadian protest.
Have my vest, have my flagpole.
Let's see if Canada is waking up.

John Allen
John Allen

The boomers did their best…
Their best would have been voting for the front 1.0 version.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

I have the same amount of debt with the same great STEM degree and am graduating in a week, what is the minimum interest payment?

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

You're sure showing them by paying them even more money than they want. What a kind shabbos goy.

<hurr I didn't go to uni so literally nobody ever went
Kill yourself. This board used to have standards. You flunk them.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

Aaand, FBI Counterintelligence will be at this rally identifying the GRUniggers there, as well as finding the GRUniggers setting up the Federal Reserve protest.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

the FBI
Man, I'm not worried.

Brandon James
Brandon James

americans
protesting
every burger thinks politics is either voting every 2 years or full-on instant terrorism and civil war that suddenly sparks (that will never happen)

Attached: transdimensional-keks.jpg (410.61 KB, 1462x1462)

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

This, the same thing Commander Rockwell found out. People with something to lose, no matter how sympathetic to the cause, will never rebel

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

This is a way to meet in real life, without being called a hate group. That's all it is, and that's all we need.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

This

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

The debt shouldn't be paid off. It should be cancelled and the banks should be told to go swivel.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

I just want to kill Soros.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

The boomers sold off everything and embraced outsourcing so they could retire early with an RV in the backyard they stare at from time to time. That's why we have a shitty (((service economy))) full of garbage low pay jobs.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

I mean people who got a degree where the payment of the loan was not a big dent on their income.
Which is very-few, hence the student debt crisis situation we're facing.

I became self employed
Alright, stop: 99% of people with student loans in the US are not that. So you should be able to see why your annecdotal position does not inform the current status nationwide.

But most people I did my degree with paid it off without it being a big thing.
Really? Huh, must have been a really small class for you to know most - ie a majority - of those you went to school, let alone to know them well enough to know their financial positions, eh?
Or maybe you're just full of shit, or at least, talking merely about the small group of people you knew and knew closely enough as to know their financial status?

So all the best lecturers etc go to the USA
That is entirely contrary to the sentiment of most of the people I've talked to who've graduated university in the US. (If you can be annecdotal, why shant I?)

which raises the standard of US education way above Europe.
Actually, the much-higher rate of non-White enrollment drastically drops the standards in the US, by requisite, else very few would graudate.

I havent told any high school student anything. I think maybe you have the wrong person there.
<1. "I want the university system to be funded into the future!"
<2. "Well then you shouldn't have filled it with government subsidized niggers and foreigners and staffed it with subversive jews."
<1. "But I didn't do that!"
I think mayhaps being a faggot and know as much.
But I do agree that fewer people should be going to university.
At least you're not entirely retarded.

There should be some mechanism in place where they grade degrees in terms of how likely you are to get a job and if your doing something like art history or african dance studies you have to pay the entire price of the degree up front.
Or just stop telling every kid that they need to go to college or be considered shit, as they presently to in high schools across the US. But that would require imposing upon the society which is rapidly collapsing around you, and you're clearly too retarded and weak for that, aren't you? Yeah you are.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

I currently pay $200/month.

It would take me 15 years for the interest payments to amount to the principal. This system will collapse long before then. By paying my principal, i am reducing overall student debt and therefore prolonging the lifespan of this system, which is the opposite of what I intend to do.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Bio has always been dogshit.
Yep. But it only required a few more classes, and it was interesting. Cute girls too.
Chem can be ok, but you need to move to where the refineries and plants are.
Depends on what sort of chem - biochem, for example, is not a 'refinery' job. And there's plenty of jobs in that vein - they're just broken up into part-time positions that pay shitty hourly wages on 6-month contracts (at best), or are manned by pajeets and chinks/se asians who came into the country for school and never left or are here on H-1B (amongst other) visa deals.
Again: A foreign worker on a visa associated with their job is a preferable employee to an American with the same or equivalent education. They require less pay and are easier to control, even if they do occasionally subpar work - after all, you can just employ a bunch of White natives to do that work they can't be relied on for on short-term contracts offering part-time positions and low-wage hourly pay schemes.
I didn't have to go into debt thankfully, but many of those I know who did - even those who were pursuing decent fields - expressed difficulty, especially those who wound up having kids.

All of thats really irrelevant though.
The point is, the current student debt situation is not organic - it was the direct consequence of policy positions, media progandizing and the subsequent co-mingling of the two within the sphere of finance and education. You can't have both intellectual jews in the media promoting higher education as the sign of someone who isn't a plebeian imbecile and pushing minorities and women into those spheres while simultaneously telling young adults that college is the most-desirable route for them to take (and that they should 'follow their dreams' and shit as-goes future educational pursuits), while government-subsidizing education on behalf of non-Whites and foreigners (thus assisting in increasing the cost of tuition; and increase of upwards of $20,000 over the last 10 years in some cases), and expect that there isn't going to be an issue of student debt forthcoming. This didn't just happen, it was the direct consequence of policy position and media, and pretending otherwise is ridiculous. I feel for these people, because I saw several of them struggling with this shit as the consequence of doing what those in positions of authority told them was the right thing to do, only to have it blow up in their faces, whereupon those same authorities shrugged and emphasized it even more for the generations following.

You aren't going to get a job in a city doing chem work. That's just the way it is.
I moved halfway across the country to get a computer dev job.
<Computer Dev: "Let me tell you about how the chemical industry works!"
No thanks.

Carson Young
Carson Young

Yeah the "BOOMERS" did that…oh wait, they didnt'. The big jews runnign the show did that. Idiot.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

So, you're thinking its better to just be $200 in the hole for the rest of your life, because that'll never amount to the $40k you owe? Not a bad idea.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

And the Boomers didn't complain because it was comfortable. If that were not true, we would not be where we are now.
A perfect example is Ronald Reagan.
Boomer cuckservatives still love the guy, as can be seen by how loudly cuckservatives seek to praise him.

Problem is, he was a huge faggot and if 1965 was a death sentence, Ronald Reagan was the cosigner in 1986. Yet, you talk to a Boomer cuck, they'll talk proudly about how they voted for him, even today. They clapped quietly while he and the scum that preceded and followed, and handed their children off to the television and the schools to raise, and now they don't understand why they don't have grand kids, their children are struggling in a job market flooded with mud and sold off to the Asians one piece at a time (because the Boomer fucks in the manufacturing unions were such insufferable faggots that even an improved product isn't worth deal with them relative to the basically-fucking-enslaved bugmen of the East) and why their offspring sneer at them taking a second vacation while eating instant Ramen and sitting on a degree their parents urged to them take (because it let them signal to their friends how clever their children were) and which doesn't offer the funds to raise a family and buy a home (unlike the market their parents walked into and systematically destroyed).

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

They clapped quietly while he and the scum that preceded and followed *gutted the country and willingly paid blood sacrifice to the kikes who now own their children's futures,

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Yep. There are several reasons for this:

inflation

By the time the $200/monthly reaches $40k total, inflation would have made the $40k pretty low in comparison. Remember how much "cheaper" things were 15 years ago.

opportunity cost

I'm fairly young and own at 25% stake in a business. I currently make roughly $60k/year, which is low with my educational background and the amount of work I put in, because I'm trying to grow this business. In 15 years, I either intend to still own this business (and be making millions, whereby the 40k will be nothing), sell my stake in this business earlier (where the 40k will be nothing in comparison), or the business will fail and I will use my business experience to take a mid-high level executive position at a larger company, earning well into the six figures, possible seven-figures with bonuses included.

volatility

Think about how much different the world was 15 years ago, and think about how much things have changed even in the last 5 years. Another 15 years and the world will look much different than it does today. If the US economy collapses and hyperinflation occurs, $40k will be the price of a loaf of bread, so I'll forego a loaf of bread to pay off my student loans, or the student loan system will collapse entirely. More likely, some sort of government incentive will arise to get people to pay off their student loans, such as removing interest altogether, subsidizing subsequent loan payments or outright forgiveness.

In the extremely unlikely scenario that none of this occurs and I end up still saddled with student debt, I would have made the minor mistake of losing ~$40k, which I will write off as if I totalled a $40k car or lost it in the stock market. It's really not that much money to be honest.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

It'll never gain traction greater than that of Occupy and Occupy was a bunch of degenerate squatters, they're the same people. No we shouldn't forgive student debt, we should educate people on NOT taking that debt on in the first place, these are retards that wanna be set for life by 23-25 and they aren't fucking worth it.

Attached: 1534136719839.png (31.79 KB, 633x758)

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Again, not a bad idea.
t's really not that much money to be honest.
Not in the great scheme of things, no, but then, you're making $60k year, which is about average, meaning about half the country falls below you in terms of income - and I can assure you, far lower in terms of ambition and intellect - which undoubtedly includes a nice hunk of that 44 million in debt, and thus, between less income and less wit, it can become a significant burden.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

yellow vest are in America.
facebook.com/groups/232558724119020/

Attached: yellow..PNG (942.75 KB, 1472x536)

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

That doesn't look like a Yellow Vest face to me, that looks like a Women's March or a Justice 4 Trayvon or an I'm With Her face.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (279.09 KB, 401x328)

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Looks like a face of chaos to me.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

People tend to revolt when their basic needs aren't satisfied. My question to you is how can you be so certain basic needs will continue to be adequate?

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

traction is coming, in the form of people realizing there is no hope. is not atheism our salvation?!

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

people also revolt in the face of destruction, unless turned into a boomer fag candy ass nigger lover.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

this is a board of peace & charity.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Oh for sure. There are many people in much more significant debt than I am (150k+) who have less earning potential due to unmarketable degrees, unremarkable abilities and/or poor decisions made in the process of accruing this debt.

For those people, student debt can be crushing, but they, too, have options, such as putting the debt into forbearance, paying as little as they can and constantly appealing their payment amounts. Ultimately, your student debt payments will never become such that you cannot possibly afford them, because it isn't in the government's interest to make you unemployed. For those people, paying the absolute minimum is always the best idea because they will eventually outlast the system that saddled them with this debt in the first place.

Another alternative is to simply leave the country and work elsewhere. The statute of limitations is 5 years on debt, so if you moved to Europe and worked there, the government will not be able to touch you and after 5 years since making the last payment, the debt will no longer apply. After 4 years, the government will send debt collectors after you to try to get you to pay *something* (which will reset the statute of limitations because it means that you acknowledge that you owe a debt), but if they can't catch you after 5 years, you owe nothing.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

No hope just breeds bouts of violence, struggle and lashing out. Unless the issue that is channeled towards is just, it'll die quickly and be put down by the government. If people rose up for something as petty as debt that people chose to take on of their own volition, they'd not only be fighting the government but whomever happens to side with the government at the time. Right now that's angry rednecks with guns, so take from that what you will.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

There are plenty of people specifically bred to be blind to their own destruction.

Soft eugenics has been law for a while now.

John Hill
John Hill

OP is crippled by more than debt.

and enter usury to prop up a parasitic system.

Yeah… but it was, YOU!!! who went to THEM for money. I worked a part time job and had a part time business and finished with no debt.

I understand that a large swath of people are liberal arts major baristas but that's irrelevant.

And yet you mention it…

What say you?

Go fuck yourself.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

You're spending 2.5x the MAX you should on housing. Why? Because you're a faggot. No reason to spend so much and waste your fucking life in traffic for a 30k job. Not like those are in short supply. Anyway, have fun here and cry some more you little bitch.
bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

Checked. Don't bother with those types. All fags with daddy issues.

No, he's right and you smell like a jew.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

I just wanna point out we could pay everyones student loans without raising taxes in four years if we banned compund interest rates and lower military spending to 100 million dollars per year.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

100 trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

The most beautiful part of our history is when our ancestors beheaded their rulers to give power to the people…

that was just the beginning of the kikery we are seeing now. they pushed pretty much the very same ideas they push now. they were just too ahead of their times and people would not swallow their bullshit as well as you swallow rachid's and muhammad's semen.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

how can you be so certain
What do you mean? We have 70 years until the phosphorus crisis. Until then, everyone will be stuffed with cheap, artificial food. Before then, they'll likely have a fully synthetic food on the market. They're already working on growing meat in labs.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

It's 200. The number doesn't matter because it can't ever be repaid, by definition. The economy will never collapse.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Any American that understood college was a pyramid scheme after Highschool never bothered with it in the first place. Apprenticeships and trade-schools okay not student loans and overpriced textbooks.

Oliver White
Oliver White

STUDENT DEBT
the dumbest hill to die on
get the government out of education completely.
everything from pre-kintergarten to higher education
no government loans, grants; nothing
that is the only way to fix education
inb4 some fuckwit equates public education system with babysitting

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

That doesn't look like a Yellow Vest face to me, that looks like a Women's March or a Justice 4 Trayvon or an I'm With Her face.
Shitlibs have already co opted this in the UK with the Brexit march. Its so obvious this isn't one of their "movements" because the people are flying country flags.

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

Counter jewish subversion in your country by:

1. Subscribe to:
twitter.com/HundredHanders

How it works:
a. pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpk1f_MWkAEhiHk.jpg
b. s4.imgload.info/ab8ayzjm23h3nek.jpg
c. s4.imgload.info/crjseb18r5h7v3s.jpg
d. s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
e. s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
f. image.ibb.co/c7zMi5/Stop_White_Genocide.jpg
g. s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg
h. s4.imgload.info/2b8cgj1ncxzacnw.jpg
i. s4.imgload.info/ec86yd6gx8vzdzh.png
j. s4.imgload.info/k915w6nxu5n4mja.jpg
k. s4.imgload.info/dku15kdz1n1hdcg.jpg
l. imgload.org/images/Stickers-for-the-truthc76c7ad1ba000231.md.png

Poster:
a. imgload.org/images/IQRaceDifferences7886e.png
b. s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png
c. image.ibb.co/jH5SOp/diversity.jpg
d. imgload.org/images/National-Web-Addresses4e9399a8aa38c44b.md.png

How to retake Europe in 3 simple steps:
1. s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png
2. s4.imgload.info/dxnx2cf44yvwm7m.jpg
3. s4.imgload.info/s8vh3e4mv11d8dh.jpg

More ideas:
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

wanting to repay usurious, predatory loans in the first place
all it would take is an election cycle's worth of total military castration
Who is this fucking retarded? This money is never going to be repaid, and it never existed in the first place.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

if you "ban" compund interest, it is no longer as you describe.

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

the people should have no say in their education system
only rich marxist jews
Sorry, user.
Fuck the system.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

SLs are not dischargable, i.e. there is no legal way to evade those. Short of violent opposition, there is no way of evading paying those interests.

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

If you're too stupid to understand this, and the dreadful consequences of compound interest, then you're too stupid to benefit from a university education.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit