Happy Hanukah /pol DAS RIGHT!!

>>Black Hebrews make a Khazar so called Jew kid cry

Attached: IMG-3702.jpg (640x427, 90.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welivehere.show/posts/2017/9/22/jesus-was-black
commandmentkeepersehc.org/about-us
cogasoc.net/home.html
africanhebrewisraelitesofjerusalem.com/
clgpgt.org/
isupk.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems#Kill_with_a_borrowed_knife
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

based black jew, i want him to fuck my wife

Who?

Its true the jews should be black imagine how much less of a problem theyd be a boon at all if i reckon

Israel is the Homeland of the Black Jews, the REAL JEWS.
ALL TRUE NEGROES MUST RETURN TO THE HOLYLAND
PRASIE YAWEY!

Really old but funny. Watch Internet Aristocrat's black history month specials while you're at it.

You realize how this is going to work, if successful, right?
Think about it. 2% of the U.S. population is kikes.
13.4% Americans were niggers in 2016.
The total U.S. population by real-time clock IS 329,137,975 as of right now.
That's 44,104,487 vs. 6,582,758 rounded down.
The 2018 population of Israel is 8,452,841.
U.S. niggers outnumber those kikes by 35,651,646.
More and more negroes need to wake to one simple fact.
Israel belongs to them. They must fight and take it back.

This. The reclamation of Israel by the true hebrews is a mandate issued by G-d.

I always chuckle when proven right about Jews retardedly thinking blacks won't be killing and replacing them all the same just like whites.

HAPPY CHANNUKA

Attached: pol goes to israel and gets a away with it because theyre in blackface.webm (480x360, 1.86M)

Exactly my point 4d chess in real time

Pay attention now. You can use the kikes' fucking Torah against them. The nigger Hebrew movement is already doing this. Black pill blacks. Do it.
Song of Songs 1:1-6 "The song of songs, which is Solomon's. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept."
Revelation 1:13-15 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters." (Wool is nappy, brass turns black when exposed to flames)
Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
GALILEANS WAS AFRICANS YALL AWW SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Attached: negro babby.jpg (1280x720 18.01 KB, 157.76K)

Macron taking pics with REAL JEWS!!!!

Attached: 1544120061295.jpg (2100x1400, 256.2K)

Wew

Attached: wewlad.jpg (404x310, 32.12K)

LOOK HOW NOT RACIST I AM GUYS!!!

Honorary Aryan black jews

Attached: 4be29283b5425dd5b7d569928a7265b95b07e0970ad35572f1ea613f693bf19f.png (417x500, 149.61K)

This board is full of glow in the dark niggers.
Seems like the mainstream narrative here is that jews are trying to end white people, are they not doomed themselves? If you look at who actually goes to synagogues, it's a bunch of old jews, like the one that the guy in PA shot up. It was a bunch of old jews, not young ones. Most of the "ethnic" jews I've seen are not religious and makes me think that they're essentially going kamikaze. I've also noticed that many of them are homo so this would be working against there numbers.

True hebrews will retake their homeland, there's nothing you can do to stop that. Without the reclamation of Israel by the African Hebrews, Israel will not survive.

Attached: 87976.jpg (531x319, 50.32K)

WUZ
da reel Hebro's; yumsayin?

Make Israel Black Again

Make
Israel
Black
Again
Jesus
was
black

Attached: 76f2fa7631ca98a78e14c032c81ff6ca37d380e1ea2a1726b36d356a6227ec2a.jpg (319x319, 18.01K)

Lamentations 4:7 "Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

Attached: SD.jpg (643x860 49.23 KB, 288.93K)

When have egyptians had red and blonde hair that we find pre-ptolomeic dynasty mummies with it?
History and facts and shit 1
you BTFO

You can even use those cucked white whore race traitors for this. I've seen the silly cunts ignore every Aryan around them for nigger attention. Spread the information to them. They run straight to their negroes. Important facts to remember: Since fake Ashkenazi Euro converts and Turkish Khazar converts lied, the holocaust was a joke. Heil Hitler.

You're not getting it. History and facts don't matter. Kikes use lies against us, swarming us with "multicultural enrichment". It's time we pull the switch on the tracks and direct it RIGHT BACK AT THEM.

I'm just pointing out that the jews are way ahead at dying out than the white people. Israel might be a different story, but everywhere else they're pretty much fucking their cousins because there aren't enough of them.

All the jews I know are pretty much childless millenials, old farts, or drank the homo koolaid.

So…what do you guys think ??
Can we actually start a movement on this ? Once black folk actually start seeing huwhite people advocate for this they will start pushing for it on they're own…
we can all agree that black people have a dire need for an identity , for pride , for heritage …i think we should give it to them.

Attached: 1543458089205.jpg (768x1090, 252.45K)

Then they're afraid. You're ignoring the facts of what they control by majority with their 2% population. The Economy, Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, American International, the Treasury, the Fed, Hollywood, Television, Music, Radio, Advertising, the White House, Congress, the Supreme Court, State- Justice- Defense and Treasury Departments, Ivy Leagues, Think Tanks, Professional Sports, ADL, SPLC, ACLU, Gun Control, Climate Change, the Group of Thirty, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations.
We must turn the tide back on these filthy kikes with their own medicine

You think they would really sit down and simmer over the repercussions of their actions for once? the murder of nigger jesus for example

That's the best part. We don't need to start a movement. It's already there. Blacks claiming that they're Hebrews. We only need to stoke the fire, fan the flames. Make it grow to the point it's beyond jews' control.

the movement is there but , we approached it the wrong way with the whole …"we wuz kangs" spiel….right off the bat we should've supported it but we couldn't see to far.
The good thing is that it already kinda got ingrained in peoples memory the whole Jesus was black.
the whole thing kinda died down a little so it needs some serious support.
welivehere.show/posts/2017/9/22/jesus-was-black
THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT

I just searched Black Hebrews and now all the sects the kikepedia article named off. Holy shit.
commandmentkeepersehc.org/about-us
cogasoc.net/home.html
africanhebrewisraelitesofjerusalem.com/
clgpgt.org/
"The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ" was raided by the FBI in NY after being labeled a hate group by (((Jonathan Greenblatt's))) ADL. Figures.
isupk.org/
The "Nation of Yahweh" swears off their "past of racism".
Also, it appears this has been going on since the early 1900s. It needs to be fanned. The best possible way is for the media to shriek against them and attract more negro support. The more outrage they present, the better.

Shut it down
SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN!!!

I am very happy that almost every single incident involving a kike getting bashed involved a nigger. Perhaps this was intended, the morning star and light of the world is the truth that the enemy of all humanity are the jews and will unite and enlighten us once they are eradicated.

tfw when the only jews I will not kill in the RaHoWa are based black jews denying the holocaust.

Yahweh ben yahweh killed white girls across the country. Look him up. Around blacks, never relax

????

Attached: huhhh.png (314x278, 128.65K)

BECAUSE negroes think "white peepo" are the ones behind the Trans Atlantic slavetrade and the false assumption spread to them through media that white people rule everything thus "the white man is keeping them down". As soon as the vast masses of negroes start focusing on the truth of jewish hegemony instead of white control, that violence will be turned against the nation wrecking kikes.

Attached: 971_JewishSlave-Trade.jpg (539x385, 91.26K)

The Jew doesn't know how to react when people don't care about his 6 gorgillion. They are used to playing this game with civilized people. Blacks are dumb as hell and totally lack empathy. Even if it was 6 million whites killed by other whites, that's still pretty fucked up. But not to the nigger, they repeat words that they don't even understand. It's stupid to even seriously engage with them about anything.

I hate Jews enough to encourage these monkeys to act this way, but in all seriousness, the US nigger comes from East Africa. They have no Jewish artifacts at all. Nothing described in the bible fits their location whatsoever. The bible/torah/dead sea scrolls are detailed enough about locations that most of the rivers and such still bear the same names. Whole ancient cities have been discovered based on it. None of it was in East Africa. The Israeli area has lots of old paintings and art and sculptures, as did Egyptians. Enough that we have a pretty good idea that Jews were not black. They didn't look totally white either, so the modern Jew may indeed be a usurper, but the real Jew is certainly not some inbred half monkey.

Attached: f5b910832f6ff6db0124ca8638f68fdb15cb2d9843b5e16107274b1f42a42321.png (1026x1026, 125.88K)

West Africa I meant.

It takes some real cognitive dissonance (or complete retardation as is the case with niggers) to think you had anything to do with a religion with thousands of years of history on another continent. This would be like some white dudes in a US trailer park saying they are the original Buddhists. It's hard to put into words how stupid it is.

Attached: Slave trade routes 2.jpg (600x351 584.52 KB, 57.17K)

Awww. He cried.

Okay, Mr. "We" and Mr. "White". I'll give "you and yours" one more chance. On the principle that you were fooled once, and that is the shame of the deceiver. But be fooled again, and to hell with you.

Black people are truly the real Jews

Attached: 1535988535796.png (1200x1353, 182.15K)

Those maps mislead on just how big the Islamic slave trade was.

Attached: hoojoo.jpg (276x182, 7.33K)

unironically based

Mel Gibson's movie about Judah Maccabee was scraped. The kikes of Hollywood will never admit why because it would expose an ignorant American audience to the true meaning of Hanukkah. Anti race mixing and anti multiculturalism.

DAS RITE. Kill with a borrowed knife.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems#Kill_with_a_borrowed_knife

Makes you think

DAS RIGHT!!

Attached: 450b15497defea342aa2b1cb0574279ed597a7708e3c658f11b7652b70978c63.jpg (531x319, 47.75K)

kek, it's like a spinoff of one of those police procedurals that gets shitcanned after 12 episodes

It is fake, like half the shit credulous cuckchan fucktards post here. There is no BLM Poland, he wasn't a leader of anything. He painted himself black one time to try to prove Poles are racist and would start shit with him. It didn't work.

I am but a lowly white goy, but I will fully support the return of Israel to its rightful black owners, and will do all I can to help relocate the black U.S. population into their homeland of Israel, a homeland promised to them by GOD HIMSELF.
I can only hope my actions are remembered by the black god Yahweh, on the day I'm judged.

Hail, based black REAL Jews, you can count on me!

Attached: Yakub.jpg (225x225, 7.23K)

Fucking antiSemite.