Mars landing: heaps of bull

I know this is /pol, but the main point is the millions of gallons of hogwash we have had ladeled on us by NASA. (Hebrew word that means lies, deception, whatever, IIRC.)

I mean, supposedly they have this ultra-hyper-high-tech lander, and no one gets to see the LIVE video of it landing. Why not? Why were there only still images?

Because it happened in some set somewhere. NASA needs its swamp drained too.

Another symptom that NASA is just yet another system of draining money while providing only as much entertainment as necessary to distract people from the fact that they are just funneling it into buying children for sex or whatever, we never see high-quality, up-to-date, live, or delayed 360-degree views of Mars.

Nah, drain that space swamp. I'm sure many of you have seen the fake NASA video, and the time GHWB was being rolled through NASA and there was a guy in front of a blue-and-white grid screen they use in place of a green screen for a more advanced (shifts with the view, accurately) background to paste fake backgrounds over.

But, seriously, why is NASA bothering to waste billions of bucks while spending the money on Cheese Pizza or whatever?

And the preponderance of whiney-voiced homos in charge at NASA is a clue, too.

Attached: NASA BULL.JPG (1382x732, 105.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZX5GRPnd4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not everything is a Jewish conspiracy.

Day of the pill is coming soon for you schzioposter

they don't spend it on Cheese Pizza
NASA doesn't actually build anything, just like the military
the money goes directly from their hands to the jewish run corporations that charge them $3000 for a laptop power cord, which they have to buy from because the jewish corporation donated to a jewish politicians campaign

RECENT STUDYS SHOW:
this poster is a jew

How is the weather in your field office's basement, you fucking glownigger feddie?
I wonder how angry CIAniggers get when being shitposted at by anons, knowing that they are impotent and incapable of anything other than keyboard duty.
But hey, look on the bright side! You aren't dirtying your hands with the cavalcade of organized crime and espionage your superiors engage in. But, you will be folded like the rest for association and complicity.
Torpedos will never learn

Dear OP. You don't have to stop sucking dicks, but we wish you would do it somewhere else.

Also, 9/11 was an inside job.

Puts it in perspective

ok, what are you guys sliding?

First post is not incorrect this time. In fact NASA is a covert operation by the Antarctica Nazi's to retard our progress in space and other technological aspects to ensure they have the technological superiority for the final war on this planet.

This is an actual Nazi conspiracy.

These fucking Facebook-tier niggers need to leave Zig Forums. I'm seeing more and more bullshit that would never have been accepted a year or two ago.

Thread's obviously from a shitposter

take your pills you mentally ill lunatic

>>>/infowars/

Why do people think that it's hard to achieve this?

Eat shit reddit.

fuck off back to halfchan

NASA = Freemasons

If NASA was fake, it would be staffed only by diversity hires. Instead, it's pretty much all white men. That basically proves it's real.

Dubay is a masonic shill piece of shit, and you are a mong.

This. Humanity can and has accomplished many things, especially the white portion of it.

They don't. It's just faggot shills trying to make Zig Forums look like a bunch of conspiratards so any newfags get spooked off. Best you can do is point and laugh at them for how much they glow.

Attached: laughter.png (444x380, 70.15K)

Get fucked, boomer

Flat and moon niggers are CIA dis info. Hell the CIA invented the term Conspiracy theorist.

Zig Forums isn't going to take the flat earth pill bro. no way this broken realm allows some cambodian onion farming forum to be totally redpilled. no no no. can't have that now. you'll end up hating the people who post here if you keep trying to convince them. at least they hate kikes. just know you're not alone if your not a borg (I've almost embraced solipsism since the most redpilled place still can't take the biggest pill).
seems too illogical to be real life.

Why is all the Mars footage color corrected to look red? The rover has a color correction thing on it with four colors. In all published photos of the rover on Mars, they have been edited to the point where the blue corner of the color reference looks red. When corrected to where it is the proper blue, as seen on the pre-launch photos, we see a Mars with blue skies and grey-black surface. Why is NASA doing this?

flat earth isn't true but nasa IS hiding osmething

Literally who cares? Space shit was just a way for the jews to make Whites forget about the borders of their own countries and think about, out there. There is a reason why all the boomers watched everything about Space in their schools in their teens and it was for conditioning them to think of the necessity of global government. It's the whole point of Star Trek too.

If everything we know about the physical world is true Space is completely useless to our short-term survival problem, implying that we need a living space here on Earth and not out there. Believing science isn't true also works into (((their))) paradigm since if you think "perpetual motion is real" or "faster than light travel is possible" then you won't be caring about the real degradation of your race here on planet Earth.

news just in:
kikes lie about space shit
a shocking revelation to everyone with an IQ below 100

This topic causes tons of cognitive dissonance here because there are quite a few stealth "I fucking love science!"-tier people lurking about. You don't have to be a flat-earther to know that NASA is full of shit.

You don't even know what cognitive dissonance is, faggot. Your bullshit was mathematically disproved in the last crackpot "ebul NASA" shit thread.

I don't know the thread you're talking about queer, you should go back to reddit and suck nigger science man's dick some more. Also a sage is not a downvote.

Did you know "moon rocks" are actually petrified wood?

Neat, I never knew there were trees on the moon.

At least he doesn't believe in the modern state of Israel but he does wish he had jewish blood but thinks being grafted in through his faith is enough.

For the last 3 years or so the board was run by Imkampfy and a pack of isreali hasbara jews who have made sure no topic can be genuinely discussed and only the jew establishment approved narrative on all events may be permitted here.
From Gert Wilders to Trumpstein all the way down to NASA being legit has been the MO on the jew controlled Kampfy Zig Forums.

There's isn't a single human on Earth who was red-pilled that believed Trump was legit, likewise not a single red-pilled soul believes in the Moon landing.

Take your pills and then take your retardation to /x/, you mentally ill faggot.

The Golden Thread explained all of this bullshit.

Attached: 1979-moon-masonic-medallion.jpg (640x570 136.91 KB, 56.54K)

Except Kampfy was the one who made /x/ schizos feel welcome here in the first place and caused the people with actual logic and reason to get the fuck out. Codemonkey just doesn't give enough of a fuck to correct this and the vols are all newfags who don't know any other kind of Zig Forums.

Kampfy banned any thread that exposed jewish subversion.
Kampfy banned any NASA exposure thread instantly instead sticking Space Elevator threads filled with retarded kikes talking about imaginary science fiction.

From the Charlottesville jew psyop and Trumpstein to jewish science fiction, Kampfy turned this board into a laughing stock.

You cannot be red-pilled and believe a word from Fox or CNN only under Kampfy the board turned into an extension of Breibart and Fox jews.

to be fair, everything in hebrew means 'to deceive'

Fair point

Nigger The Golden Thread is a book from Serrano that goes against much of the NASA bullshit

based and redpilled

You apparently don't understand what the meaning of sage is either. Expected. You can listen to black science man, or do the calculations yourself. Its wholly possible with current materials and rocket technology.

Nasa is not hebrew for 'to deceive' or anything like that. השיאני, hshyany, is 'deceived me'. Genesis 3:13 has a verse with the word "deceived" in it. "Deceived" is מרומה or mrumah. Some bibles list the same passage with 'enticed' or 'beguilded' which is מסותה, msutah. Strong's dictionary is the issue here. It's a piss poor version that always uses the Qal or simple versions, which are third person and masculine singular forms of verbs. נסא is pronounced similarly to NASA, and means 'to lift up' or 'raised' or 'travelled' (נסע).

Van Braun didnt create NASA either. He was folded into Operation Paperclip, worked on IRBM missiles and Explorer 1. His group was forced into what became NASA, where he was made the first director. It wasnt his creation or brain child. He was forced to do it as a Nazi POW and basically was his only choice to do anything.

Now stop spreading this retarded story about NASA's name. It's a fucking acronym with no hidden meaning. Stop fucking over actual factual shit about how corrupt and fucked up NASA is by forcing random nonsense like this name shit. Focus on the money hole vs results - its a program where money 'disappears' in the name of 'science', much like any climate change/global warming money. A transfer of wealth mechanism. It started out as military applications, was repurposed for space exploration and now is a propaganda machine.

"Look into it

Reported for yet another /x/ well poisoning thread.

ANOTHER FLAT EARTH THREAD
THANKS CODENIGGER FOR TURNING THE BOARD INTO PUERILE SHIT

anti-slide bump

Global report for mass spam.

Welcome to Zig Forums! Where the Jew is behind everything and every government agency EXCEPT when it comes to NASA, they get a pass. I can’t tell who’s shilling who anymore.

you'll find different opinions on everything here, what binds us is we know who our (((enemy))) is, this is just not the place to discuss this kind of theory
i do not believe we went to the moon, i do believe the earth is a globe, i do believe there were demolitions on 9/11, these topics tend to poison the well because they are impossible to prove and lead to endless tail chasing down the rabbit hole, until you tire and give up searching for "truth" and the causes of our degenerating society

The earth is a cube brainlet

No that's TIME you retard. The Earth is an octahedron.

Fuck NASA, everyone knows Earth isn't even real. So if our own planet is fake of course space is bullshit. #themoreyouknow.

Attached: lisa.png (471x372, 73.33K)

God won't allow Jews, Christjews and Hajjijews to colonize real worlds

When Hitler expelled the kikes out of the universities in 1933, Germany made unbelievable advances in technology.

I get you fags are nerds and cling to your dogmatic principles like (((science))) but we simply do not understand space the way we think we do.

Attached: Nikon P900 Mars Luminary.webm (1280x720 1.66 MB, 1.97M)

We might get a video later. Getting live video from Mars is not easy, and not something the engineers/etc. are concerned about.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZX5GRPnd4U

Hot take: Mars is flat
:^)

Provide evidence for your claims, libelist.

No you just simply don't understand.
All the other planets are round, only earth is flat for some reason.

Based and Redpilled.

Is that what flat earth fucks actually believe?

Attached: 1543677764341.jpg (1037x738, 84.1K)

Kek look at all the flat earth (((1))) and done
OY VEY ITS A FLAT QEARTH GOYIM DONT LOOK
Meanwhile most of Zig Forums who isn't reddit/cuckchan newfag infestation understands:

kek, saved