Robert Jay Mathews -34 years in Valhalla

I haven't noticed any topic about this particular anniversary here on Zig Forums but we owe at least a commemoration to Bob on the day of his death. He died exactly 34 years ago, on December 8th, 1984 on Whidbey Island. I hope there is no need to familiarize you with the person of Robert 'Bob' Jay Mathews (if that is the case - shame on you!) He was one of the bravest and most devoted to our cause people of the second part of twentieth century. He was founder and leader of pro white organization called the Order, also known as the Brüder Schweigen. (((They))) hated him so much that there were created films about his activity. Obviously, he was portrayed as a terrorist and criminal even though all of his actions were devoted to safeguarding the future of his people (The Northwest Territorial Imperative). I hope there are people here on Zig Forums today that personally knew Bob and can tell us something more! Bobby, you will never be forgotten!

The fierce firefight that resulted in feds burning Mathews alive was portrayed by David Lane in a poem ' Ode to Bob Mathews'.

It was on the eight day of December
In nineteen eighty-four
A full moon witnessed to the deed
On the nation's western shore
Bob Mathews made his final stand
He vowed he'd run no more
He loaded his gun and spit in the eye
Of the jews and their federal whore
The blood of Leonidas
And Custer and Stonewall, too
Ran in the veins of this White man
To their memory he was true
Two weeks before in Portland town
They'd tried to lay a snare
Thirty-five of the federal dogs
Bob Mathews whipped em there
CHORUS
So, they rounded up an army
Of maggots and faggots and reds
Race traitors and cowards and jackals
And other kinds of feds
The jews had given the orders
Race traitors would obey
By the hundreds they came to murder
The greatest White man of his day
VERSE
They brought helicopter gunships
And their army did they deploy
They thought they'd break the spirit
Of this fearless rebel boy
But even as they poured their fire
Throught barricaded doors
His bullets whistled by the heads
Of treasonous federal whores
The gunships felt his bullets first
And quickly flew away
For thirty-six hours, a day and a half
He held the dogs at bay
With tear gas next they filled the house
Twice broke inside the doors
But rapid fire soon drove out
The devil's federal whores
CHORUS
They knew they'd met their match
So they set the house on fire
And soon the flames touched the sky
A Viking funeral pyre
White brother how I miss you
Who can take your place
As the leader of the army
That fights to save our race?
As you march through fair Valhalla
Asgard's mighty hall
Number one among the Vikings
I can hear you call:
"Arise you Aryan Warriors
I've shown you how to fight!
You owe it to my children
To battle for the right."
TO BATTLE FOR THE RIGHT!

Attached: Bob.jpg (480x360, 17.5K)

Hail Bob Matthews, Hail The Order. Stupid fucking aut-kike kids don't even fucking know.

He failed because he didn't understand optics.

''I will leave knowing that I have made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure the future of my children.

As always, for blood, soil, honor, for faith and for race".

We will never forget you Bob!

His mission might indeed have ended in a total failure with him getting killed and dozen of patriots getting jailed for life but… but he was a much needed symbol, symbol of a brave men ready to die for his people. Symbol of resistance against genocide of our race, resistance against system.
Deafeat never, victory forever!

Whatcha sliding moshe?

Fitting, isn't it?

Glory to all our Martyrs.

10,000 Matthews could easily destroy the system tbh

In a literal sense, yes. He failed because he dropped his gun which was traced back to him.

The fight continues until all strength gives out.

Attached: till wall hall.mp4 (640x360, 1.8M)

who?

He was already in full on guerrilla mode, the biggest failure of the Order was that they had a rat.

Hail RJM, any one of us can only dream to be as great as you and have the balls to participate in the one sided war against our people.

I do hope that you have never made a thread. You're supposed to lurk for two years, m'kay?
Here.
Skip to about 20 minutes in. You will learn a lot about real warfare against the System

Matthews is a martyr to us all. Like Dr. Pierce, I disagree with his target selection. However, at least he stood up against the disgusting enemy of our people. I will always support our brothers in arms.

He shoots like a nigger

Why are we honoring this degenerate? He led white men into the path of bank robberies behaving like nigger criminals.

F

Yes, of course I know that. I read the rules the first time I came here and I know it was two years one month and four days and ago because I remember the first time I saw this site was on my eleventh birthday.

Here's the chapter on Bob Mathews in Robert S. Griffin's biography of Dr. William Luther Pierce, The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds.

Attached: BM5.png (936x1212 130.01 KB, 127.24K)

Attached: BM10.png (936x1211 149.31 KB, 151.86K)

Attached: BM15.png (936x1210 137.3 KB, 123.46K)

That biography is fucking great as well, he was some neutral guy that was just curious and eventually started to see why WLP was such a genius. It's a wonderful read if anyone wants to know more about another great legend.

F

Exactly how much info could the Feds extract from Walter West? I don't know that much, but I'm interested because I remember several RAC bands talking about his treason, including the legendary Day of the Sword whose founder was Scott Stedeford of the Aryan Republican Army, who successfully stole $200k to fund a white revolution.

Well I'm not super well informed on their history, I know Walter West was killed for suspicions of being a rat for talking too much. I was thinking more on the lines of Thomas Martinez who was actually caught and turned informant who led to Matthews and the Order's downfall. He was the one who set Matthews and Yarbrough up for an FBI ambush which eventually led to his last stand at his family home. The risk of a member turning informant is why anyone shouldn't trust someone who gets into the system's vice-like grip, they won't hesitate to torture you or threaten your families livelihood/life to get you to turn. Unfortunately I think those tactics will get all but the most hardcore of men, having no connections is why CIAniggers can be more effective they have nothing to lose if they are caught, an ideal race warrior would be in that similar vein, any revolutionary action would be more covert/guerrilla style than any formal styles of war.

Another point to raise, while I'm sure most of the negative posts here are just shitposters or people who think voting is the way to save our race, nothing RJM did was wrong. The biggest thing the Order was known for was their many successful bank robberies. You can't fight a war no matter it's size without money, you need safe houses, weaponry, ammunition, vehicles, money to pay off people, salaries to provide to members, the Order was in their beginning stages, they needed the funds, it's not like ISIS or other groups that have external funding or oil money, they had to fund themselves. Hell even the PIRA, one of the most successful white guerrilla groups, while misguided, had external funding by Irish expats, and even direct weapon shipments from Libya to support them, the Order had none of that.

Another point I saw someone shit on RJM's last stand, I'm not a military man but I know my history, how many times in history do you know of a single man holding off ~100 armed men for almost 2 days by himself? I'd love to see any one of you successfully pull that off, let alone get any kind of body count. It's a matter of survival at that point, you have to hold them off, he had no hope of relief he knew it was the end and he held up until those niggerloving system pigs decided to burn him alive. I can't imagine any one of you could have done as much as he did. He died a warriors death and the Gods saw him, he's now awaiting Ragnarok in Odin's halls with the other heroes of our people.

It shames us all he has to see the absolute depths of depravity and weakness we have all sunk to. One day he and all of our martyrs will be avenged and the corrupt system will suffer horrendously for it.

Fuck off, Schlomo. You're perfectly following jewish narration of white heroes being either psychos or criminals. There were particular movies created with sole purpose of presenting Mathews and his fellow revolutionaries in the worst possible way. In one of them, called 'Brotherhood of Murder' they showed him as a mere criminal and Nazi purposefully covering his motivations. This is their common practice. You don't have to agree with his actions but you ought to give him credit for his bravery and devotion to his people. I doubt you will ever accomplish 5% of what Mathews had. The Order wasn't secret services honeypot so they couldn't have relied on external funding. Participating in an all out war with the system costs and costs hell a lot . They couldn't have relied on honest work for that matter. There is , however, main difference between him and those niggers you mentioned, niggers use stolen money for their benefit while Mathews spent all the money to fund his organization as well as sharing big deal of their funds with other pro white organizations. Mr Pierce couldn't have achieved what he did was it not for Mathews.