Macron's popularity is dropping like a rock, and with it his ideology and vision for Europe, Marine Le Pen is using this to her advantage, with her party gaining in popularity, and most importantly:
OFFICIAL CHARTER OF YELLOW VESTS
25 propositions to overcome the crisis
Since politicians pretend not to understand the claims of the Yellow Vests. Since the claims of some are far from sufficient to ensure a serious change and perennial change, void a non-exhaustive list but that has a guarantee of results in the long term. We are not naive, the plutocrats in power will do everything to prevent it, but it is nevertheless essential to enforce these few proposals.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS of taxation. Enclose in the constitution the impossibility for the state to collect more than 25% of the wealth of citizens.
2. IMMEDIATE INCREASE of SMIC, pensions and the social minimum by 40%.
3. MASSIVE HIRING of civil servatns to restore the quality of public services before the RGPP: stations, hospitals, schools, posts…
4. HOUSING: plan construiction of 5 million HLM [rent-controlled housing] to lower the rents, the land and revitalize the economy by through hiring. Severely punish the prefects and mayors who leave homeless people sleeping outside.
5. BANKS: make them smaller in order to protect themselves from crises, break monopolies, separate the speculative deposit and prohibit public bailout.
6. CANCEL DEBT: this is not necessary, it has already been reimbursed several times.
7. CONSTITUTION: Rewrite a Constitution by the people and for the interests of the sovereign people. Establishment of referendums of popular initiative. Establish referendums of popular initiatives.
8. PROHIBITION OF LOBBYS and other networks of influence. Permanent exclusion from the political life for anyone elected with a judicial record, put an end to the cumulation of the mandates.
9. FREXIT: exit from the EU in order to regain our political ,monetary and economic sovereignty (respect of the referendum of 2005), regain our right to mint money coming out of article 123 ofd the Lisbon Treaty (50 billion euro savings per yer).
10. TAX EVASION: recover the 80 billion euros abandoned by the state each year to the CAC 40. [French SP500]
11. IMMEDIATE END TO PRIVATIZATION and recuperation of public property: motorways, airports, car parks, SNCF… [state railways]
12. SPEED RADARS AND VIDEO VERBALIZATION: withdrawal of useless radars and verbalization video which is nothing but a disguised tax.
13. NATIONAL EDUCATION: to exclude all ideology from this ministry and to stop destructive educational techniques (global method…)
14. JUSTICE: quadruple its budget and limit in law the length of proceedings. Simplify and make justice entirely free and accessible for all.
15. MEDIA: break monopolies and media-political cronyism. Make the media accessible to citizens and guarantee the plurality of opinion. Put an end to the propaganda of the editocrats. Withdraw the public subsidy of the media (2 billion per year) as well as the tax loopholes of the journalists.
16. GUARANTEE the freedom of the citizens and inscribe in the Constitution the prohibition for the State to interfere in the teaching, the education, health, family…
17. OBSOLESCENCE PROGRAM: to extend manufacturer guarantees to 10 years minimum ensuring the presence of spare parts.
18. PLASTICS: prohibit in the very short term the commercialization of plastic bottles, glasses and other polluting packaging.
19. PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES: to weaken their influence, general states of health and hospitals.
20. AGRICULTURE: ban on GMOs, carcinogenic pesticides, endocrine disruptors, monoculture…
21. REINDUSTRIALIZATION of France in order to eliminate imports and thus pollution.
22. NATO: immediate exit from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and prohibition to engage the French army in wars of aggression.
23. FRANCFRICA: Stop the looting and the political and military interference. Give the money from dictators and ill-gotten goods to the African people. Immediately repatriate all French soldiers. End the CFA franc system that keeps Africa in poverty. Create equal status with African states.
24. IMMIGRATION: Preventing migratory flows that can not be accomodated or integrated is the profound civilizational crisis we are experiencing.
25. FOREIGN POLICY: scrupulous respect for international law and signed commitments.
These 25 proposals will immediately change the daily life of the French. The simple articles 9 and 10 of this charter can bring up to 130 billion euros per year to the public treasury. France is a rich country, its people valiant and hardworking, it does not have to live in misery.